[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything. >

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Im_awoken.jpg (96KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Im_awoken.jpg
96KB, 720x960px
Ask a sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything.

> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

This is the face of a tortured soul after years of christian brainwashing.

I have now awoken from the false reality instilled by the Christian bible and found the truth in Atheism
>>
What are your holidays
>>
Can I please please fuck this faggot over already?
>>
n0ice my man
do you want a hug?
>>
File: Gerald-L-Szakal.jpg (46KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Gerald-L-Szakal.jpg
46KB, 720x404px
>>724163443

Do you good sir have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Jesus Christ?
>>
Christian here.

Jesus still loves you.
>>
>>724163443
>satanist
>devil worship
>pick one

Dumbass says he was brainwashed by Christians but worships the devil fucking lol. The Devil is a christian idea to obtain servitude among the people via perceived inherent sin.
>>
>>724163443
Fuck, that's the face of a chubby, inbred man, vaguely retarded.
>>
Holy shit. This must be a troll, no one openly admits to looking like this.
>>
You look mature for a 3rd grader
>>
>>724163562
Kek
>>
>>724163443
I'm glad you came back. I think about you from time to time and I really would like to pick your brain. So you say that Christianity brainwashed you, and that you've found yourself in Satanism. Thats very interesting to me. Mostly it makes me wonder if you would ever suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx' asshole.
>>
So are you also a transgender? you look like one
>>
>>724163443
>sociopathic
>self diagnosis
>admitting to being anti social

prime bullshit
>>
I haven't seen this in so long
>>
File: fially.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
fially.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>724163443
BROTHER!
>>
>>724163443
>satanist
>devil worshipper
>atheist
this bate is stale and lazy
>>
>Devil worship
>satan

0/10 copypasta troll who doesn't understand what satanism is. - From A Real Satanist.
>>
>>724163443
>I have now awoken from the false reality instilled by the Christian bible and found the truth in Atheism
> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

make up your mind you autistic retard. stop going through your "daddy issue" phase and be a normal human being dipshit.
>>
>>724163443
Actually Jesus is Satan as well, christians are just hypocrites who don't even know their own god. Jesus specifically says on the very last page in the Bible. "I am the bright and mourning star" aka pagan sun god, aka lucifer, aka both god and Satan. "Alpha and Omega" life and death, he is both in one, and is more so just a schizophrenic mad god just like shepgorath in the elder scrolls series. Know your god fag.
>>
>>724163443
do you realise that you are an attention seeker and that this is a pointless cry for attention?
>>
>>724164015
>A Real Satanist

im cringing even harder
>>
>>724164015
lol this guy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.