[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

I used to drive a cab on the east coast. One day I was parked

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1341352149668.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1341352149668.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
I used to drive a cab on the east coast. One day I was parked near a school, I saw a fight break out between a few black dudes on a basketball court. It was basically one guy against two. The two guys pulles out knives, I thought something really bad was going to happen to the one guy. I was getting ready to call the police, when all of a sudden the one guy's mom comes running in screaming, she pulls him away by his ear. The other two guys just fell down laughing.
While it was pretty funny, I had seel too many fights and I honestly didn't feel safe where I was. At that point I hat pretty much decided I had it with the east coast. I decided to pick up everything and move to to the west coast that day and be a cabbie out there.
Believe it or not, on the first day of my job on the west coast, the first person to get into my cab was the same dude who's mum pulled him out of the fight, my mouth was pretty much just hanging open due to the extreme level of coincidence. I started to ask him what the hell happened and he interupted me mid-sentence and just said "Yo homes to bel air".

Pic related, my cab.
>>
Good one anon. You made me smile
>>
>>724155038
rollin
>>
>>724155550
fuck
>>724155555
>>
Damnit.

Well done.
>>
Well played anon, we'll played
>>
File: carlton.jpg (32KB, 324x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
carlton.jpg
32KB, 324x276px
>>724155038
Well done.
>>
>>724155038
kek
>>
Knew what was coming by the second sentence. Good one though.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.