[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been seeing some evidence to suggest our reality isn't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: light being - universe.jpg (165KB, 889x778px) Image search: [Google]
light being - universe.jpg
165KB, 889x778px
I've been seeing some evidence to suggest our reality isn't what we think it is. I just discovered that one of the reasons we are here is so we can transcend into higher states of consciousness until we return back to source.

Upon this revelation linear time no longer exist and I can see that my consciousness can shape and effect matter both in the future and in the past. I can't explain it but its more or less a thought but I see myself as I am now, standing beside myself when I was younger. I see myself doing things such as smashing a dresser to try to make it move. When I'm able too I see my younger self catch it in the corner of his eyes.

I see myself when I was a teenager and about to take my life when I heard a voice telling me to hold on, it is worth it. I see that voice was now me today telling him not to do it. The effect continues and these thoughts/visions continue to reveal more points of my life I attributed to paranormal, god, whatever to rationalize what I saw or was experience.

I've had this longing sense like someone is going to come along and change it all. Maybe that person I have been waiting for was there the whole time and that person was me.

This feeling is so profound I have a hard time articulating it into words. But one day you will feel like I am, and together we will be traveling down the river of consciousness. Together we will all celebrate this journey and what awaits us once we are all able to let go of the shoreline.
>>
File: Arrival1-1[1].jpg (42KB, 1534x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Arrival1-1[1].jpg
42KB, 1534x1150px
>>
>>724153386
That's only true if at some point you go back in time and tell yourself not to do those things.

Like, think of Harry Potter and that expecto patronum thing. He was waiting for his dad to jump out and do it but really it was him, and then he actually did it.

So when are you going to actually do those things that you experienced when you were younger? How are you going to do it?
>>
I've always found these posts to be ironically egotistical.
>>
>>724153386
That's cool. I'mma just masturbate for a bit instead tho
>>
>>724153386
I have a good amount of experience with this kind of New Ageism, my previous best friend got really deep into it, lost his mind, and I was there for the whole journey
If you want to know what might await you down that road and what the truth about your ideas is, feel free to ask, but I won't go through the trouble unless I know you're interested
>>
>>724153673
Respond to me nigger OP
>>
>>724154230
He's obviously interested otherwise he wouldn't have made the thread ya jackass
>>
>>724153673
Harry Potter was a little faggot tho
>>
>>724153386
Can you please effect matter to deposit a paulty 50k into my bank account? I'm just shy of 50k away from being completely off grid
>>
>>724153673
Not OP, but in the Harry Potter example it was different. There was no other way that could have went in HP since they were in a "bootstrap paradox", the closed time loop. OP is suggesting the opposite imo, in that it can be changed based on experiences gained.
>>
>>724154368
Not true, look what he said in his post
"One day you will be like me", "Together we will blah blah"
He's speaking like someone who's already disappearing into an uncontrollable belief in this stuff
That's why there's no guarantee he'd be interested in the splash of cold water to the face I'm offering
>>
>>724154484
good luck with that! it's also a dream of mine to go off grid
>>
>>724154230
I lost internet and had to find this thread. I'm sure i will discover what you and your friend have. But feel free to enlighten me. I'm done with the 3D and very much interested in delving into deeper states of wisdom.
>>
>>724153386
Would you be able to expand on your beliefs OP?
>>
>>724153386
>>724154971
Or give me any sources where I can read up on this myself?
>>
>>724153673
That's not really how it works. If you want a movie comparison its more like Interstellar. Im not physically going back but a version of me is, my current state in thinking/visioning/imagining those moments in time - not sure how to explain it.

>>724154484
This is material gain and it doesn't work like that. It would be nice in the game that we play today, but that isn't how you "win" at it. A simpler analogy.

>>724154758
This is a fear of mine, but this is so profound how can I ignore it - as a possibility. Im very much here in this reality in which your sitting behind a screen. But consciousness itself can transcend the material plane (3D)

>>724155246
I can't give you a one stop shop for this source. It's a collection of thoughts and experience related back to beliefs (which I never believed in) and one the final dot connects you can see what it is your really connecting together.

The catalyst for me to the state im existing in now would be the Mandela Effect. I've been keeping this in the back of my head but today something really just clicked with it and I started experiencing this sort of download of information in which im trying to communicate in this thread
>>
>>724155711
can you expand on the madnela effect giving you the epithany , im curious
>>
>>724155711
I like the Interstellar comparison. Helps me understand what you mean. So can you turn it off?
>>
>>724155711
I have no idea what you mean because you're shit at explaining it.
>>
>>724156383
Im not sure what you mean by off? I am still here but as I tap into my consiousness and exist in that state I get floods of experiences where there like memories but i can see myself outside of myself. Like I was there the whole time just observing. Some I try to effect but cant or do but goes unnoticed until today. Where I caught up with my current self sort of if that makes any sense.
>>
>>724156633
To what point, sorry I had to play some catch up cause my internet kicked out for a bit for whatever reason. Im getting the feeling that I shouldnt be here explore this stuff until I experience more of it.
>>
>>724154962
>I'm sure i will discover what you and your friend have.
Not where you're going
My friend has just lost his mind, but I got out, and you're headed down his path, not mine
The truth about what you're experiencing is just that you are becoming very convinced of certain philosophical ideas
Everything you're talking about is something that is investigated by philosophers (and to a lesser extent scientists and theologians)
Whether time is linear ("topology of time"), whether consciousness can affect matter immediately, whether and when such visionary or extrasensory experiences as you report can be trusted (topic in epistemology of religion or mysticism), what the nature of God and consciousness and the paranormal are, the question of a messianic figure, why we are here, etc.
Some of your angles may be pretty defensible, some of them not
But the real enlightenment is in realizing just how many and how radically different perspectives on reality are in some sense defensible
Falling into some worldview like you're doing is just that--falling into some worldview; people do it all the time, it's essentially no different than coming to believe some ideology or religion, of which there are so many; but it always feels like discovering a uniquely persuasive and vivid perspective, i.e. it feels like discovering the truth
The package of ideas you're expressing is one I've heard enough times to classify it: you're becoming a New Age spiritualist (this is a "new religious movement" combining western esotericism, eastern religion and fringe science)
There's nothing original here, all your ideas are known about and understood much better by various thinkers in the areas I mentioned (there are also psychiatric theories about many of them which you should be aware of)
I get that it's attractive to feel like you're a renegade mystic on a path to enlightenment and presaging earth-shattering changes in the world, but you don't know how many philosophical moves you're making
>>
>>724156960
yo answer my question bitch
what clicked with you today about mandela effect at the back of your mind
>>
watch on youtube

infinite waters
alan watts
terrance mckenna
>>
>>724156321
People are finding both evidence of the supposed Mandela effect items, which I didn't think would happen and it shattered my previous conclusion. The new one came with all this new information.
>>
>>724157380
what was your previous conclusion and what is it now
>>
>>724157177
I see what your saying and I agree totally. I can't dump all my experience to show you my perspective. Nor would I waste my time trying because its very ego based. For me personally day in and day out I have had some really crazy coincidences and experiences that very few people get to have. Your very right in your conclusion but if you truly walked beyond the veil how could you turn away from it all?

As I come to my own conclusions and find out that others have also came to the same or very close would that not validate your experiment? Especially if it pre-dates technology (form of communication).

I lost my mind at one point, it's been a very lonely and rocky ride since. But over the last couple years the people that I wanted in my life just magically started to come together. There is only a few of us, but boy are we on some new age stuff. Out of all the people I've met in my life how could I have these people surround me now, especially hitting that real state of crazy. I remember thinking of things I wanted and who I wanted to be and I just realized today I am now that person. There's no way its all coincidence?
>>
>>724157177
This one seems to be on the ball OP, I think you should listen.
>>
>>724157545
I wasn't solid in a theory but a couple possible ones. I really thought it was a time traveler going back in time and effecting things, that or multiple universes were converging.
>>
>>724158350
It's sound advice for sure ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>724153386
basic social connections u Autist
>>
>>724153386
Probably on acid but I'll reply.

I kinda get what you are getting at. This is going to sound deluded and I'm going to have a hard time putting this in words but for the last few years I've had a similar theory.

There's just some things in my life etc that as I've grown and got to know myself were tailor made for me. As if I was crafted, by me. Everything from the age I've grew up and lived in, my nationality, city and some more personal things that I just can't be bothered to write. Of course, when I was younger I always wished I was born there, or wish I was born in the 60's etc. Even something like having a monster cock which I'm sure most of us, in all honesty, have wished we had. I'd be a completely different person, and I know that would be for the worst. My feelings and experiences are nowhere near as strong as what you describe but there's been times where I do feel like I've been guided and helped out of situations. I have in no way done this any justice or fully described what I mean. I just feel like there's more to all of this 'life' but after writing this I have just realised how deserted I feel recently, which, funnily enough is very fitting if there is a God version of me up there giving the fuck up and saying to himself 'I'll start next week sorting him out, honestly!'
>>
>>724158380
Maybe it still is or a form of both. But maybe its more of the veil being lifted, the more you can handle different states the more your physical world around you does as well. It bothered me that some people could not see the same thing with the Mandela effect, most "lower state" people saw it one way and couldn't relate to your experience because they had not experienced reality beyond time and space. Those who could see elements of it were awakening and could comprehend a further layer of it but not the whole picture.

In what im saying, i still have lots to learn and realize that there is no end to the depth of it. Another visualization would be from ANT MAN when he shrinks, I can see myself eventually existing in this state. My physical body will be a potato.
>>
>>724158526
Lol I posted in the wrong thread. I guess I'm the Autist :^)
>>
>>724158856
Your on the right path if you want to experience what I am. I was there where you are now. And I always thought maybe it was deities, aliens, spirits what have you. But after today its becoming clear its been you the whole time crafting yourself. You put yourself through what you have experienced so you are the person you are today and will become. You will eventually catch up to your true self, its a test you put on yourself. You've chosen the hardest difficult and have designed your character. Theres arching storyline but you can venture and do what you want in it.

The more you right your thoughts down and try to find words you start discovering more of yourself and the clues you left for yourself to follow.
>>
>>724158994
Someone once told me I will develop schizophrenia. And I just realized now that we really don't understand it, maybe this is the physical damage from grabbing the flame?
>>
>>724157177
>worthyofdubs/10
>>
>>724158856
To you and the other guy who replied to you-

Both of you are wonderful and I am happy you're having these thoughts! I agree with this other guy- do not get stuck in a certain and specific kind of world-view, but instead appreciate the place in which you're standing right now.

Sure, these thoughts and feeling have already been discussed by others, but that doesn't take away the reality of his emotions. This phenomenon is grounded in deeply felt and very real human emotion, and that should be honored- not dismissed.
>>
>>724159772
Trust me I appreciate it, I tear up thinking about it as sad as that really sounds but I get those intense joy, happiness, love when I think about how lucky I am to be experiencing all the crazy things I am, as well the very simple things in life such as a lady bug a on flower. (Here come the trolls) but its the truth!

Thank you for your comment. You are also a wonderful person and I feel you!
>>
That is some fairly undeveloped babbling you got going in there buddy, why not invest some time listening to Terrence McKenna or Jordan Peterson and pass along their rhetoric instead? Will you ever have an original idea anon?
>>
>>724160483
Terrence led me into this realm (him and others), Peterson keeps me grounded in the true reality. Yes there is a lot of babbling but just trying to sort it all out. Hoping that other points of consciousness can reflect back to me what im trying to say/understand to see how it sticks and shapes me going forward.
>>
>>724159349
>You put yourself through what you have experienced so you are the person you are today and will become. You will eventually catch up to your true self, its a test you put on yourself. You've chosen the hardest difficult and have designed your character. Theres arching storyline but you can venture and do what you want in it.

Having a conversation like this, on this website is reminding me of social situations where you are drunk and having a deep conversation with someone then you remember your friend is sitting next to you so you try to say something funny.

Anyway, that fucking hit home with me very hard and is related to what I mentioned in my earlier post to the thoughts I've been having the last few years.

I'm all for this life being about experiencing and making the most of it which makes it even more frustrating for being in this horrible fucking bubble of working in a job I hate and waiting to die. I'm not where I want to be in life, I'm a fucking cliche in the sense of I don't even know what I want to do or have any enthusiasm for. Whenever I show a slight interest in something I'll go through the motions of getting excited then ultimately the big barrier will come down and I realise I can't do it. The obvious response is always 'you can do anything if you work for it! C'mon champ!' but on a deeper level I'm always thinking it's being blocked off for a reason, it's not my path. But this just leads back to the frustration of feeling I need to be guided, I need this, whatever it is, the feeling to come back and show me what to do.
>>
>>724160141
I agree! You are lucky to be you, and you're doubly lucky to realize it yourself. It is all exquisitly (spelling?) beautiful and intricate which makes it all the harder to put accurately into words.

Yet we can feel it and sense it. Thank you for the kindness! I don't know what more to say. Do you have any questions?
>>
>>724160913
Its very hard to put into words, and as your aware im bad with words as it is.

I had so many questions yesterday, not so much today! If you care to share any insights, i'm all ears. But I don't think there is much more to say unless the other person has questions for you. I got the feeling you will be able to articulate them much better then I may.

Thank you for your time here, now!
>>
>>724160816
Why do you need to have a different life from the one you're living right now? Where else do you want to be?

You will always be just here. Some say life is learning, and life is like a school. So why not try the curriculum? Your life as it is now is not much different from others in a certain sense.
>>
>>724161166
You are observant indeed, and don't worry about putting it into words.

I'll leave you with this- Enjoy it. Do not push away even the most unpleasant of feelings or thoughts. Accept them, observe them and be humble yet not sorry for your shortcomings.
>>
>>724161282
To put it simply, I'm not happy. I haven't been happy for a long time. I can fake it, I can wear the mask in front of people. Hell, every once in a blue moon I actually feel happy but it doesn't last very long. You have to understand, happy is a very basic word for the feeling I seek. It's closer to contentment, I guess. Even just from reading your words on a screen it's easy to tell you are on a very different level to me so relating to where I'm at is going to be difficult but I appreciate the reply.
>>
>>724160816
Give me one minute and I will share my experience - insight.

>>724161578
This is actually one struggle I do now have. Is my thoughts, im accepting of them all but boy am I having some really dark and nasty thoughts. I see it as the duality to each thought im having that is part of the experience but I'm worried about these and why they are coming to me. I am observing them but there really making me ask some questions lol.
>>
File: 1487469843145.png (769KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1487469843145.png
769KB, 1400x2700px
>>724160816
maybe that barrier is there to tell you to let go and try something else
>>
>>724153386
You are the embodiment of cosmic douchelord.
>>
>>724161884
I can still relate, but I can never know the full extent of your experience. Your reply indicates that you may be having it rough and for that, I advice you to seek help from others- you may be suffering from depression.

But if you do not feel content with your position or your life- it's okay. Deep down you are content in some ways already- yet it is not the feelings of your gut or your heart that is the issue. It is probably your thoughts and your way of life which clouds you from feeling true contentment and being appreciative of your existence. Practice being thankful or give up luxuries for some time, such as sleeping on the floor or pushing yourself.
>>
>>724160816
>>724161884
I worked retail since I was old enough. I loved it, I landed a retail job I always dreamed of having as a kid selling video games. I did that for 8 years but as the world around me changed I was effected, things lost it's shine after awhile and literately the world around me was rust. To escape it all I really went deep within myself. In doing so I started to ask myself what am I doing here, now? And overtime asking those questions suddenly a voice came through, my voice. Telling me what to do.

You have reached this point I feel like, based on your comment. The problem I think your experiencing is jumping off the cliff hoping that there is water or something to catch you below.

This wall that stops you is a wall that someone else has built to prevent you from becoming who you want to become. But the reality of this wall its as thin as bubble film on a blower. You can literately poke your finger through it. When you find out how to blow into it, you begin to see the millions of bubbles that entrap the realities in which people exist in.

I can say this but to you the wall is still a brick wall. Over time as you try to break through that wall you get glimpses of light peaking through. You will start to feel that this wall isn't as difficult as you think or made to believe it is. It's you that holds yourself within it - no one else.
>>
>>724161955
I understand. There is a reason so many of the people exploring these questions end up meeting the concepts of duality sooner or later. Duality, the dark and the light, yin and yang- they all point to something which we experience. But it is all to easy to quickly judge the thoughts you're having, and in doing so dividing them and their consequences into good and bad.

You do not truly know which ones are good or bad. Let them come, let them exist and let them go. Be observant of the fact that it is -you- who are witnessing these thoughts, you -are- not these thoughts. In that way they will not too heavy or dark for you to bear.
>>
>>724162573
Just don't give up. You are not alone, my friend. I'm confident you will succeed in what you came here to do. Especially after today.
>>
You're schizo as fuck. Take a chill pill: go see a nice doctor, take a bath, get some pus and rest those thoughts a year or a half.
Don't jump out in front of trains and don't drink to much alcohol.
As long as you're a schiz-noob you should respect your "talent". Some say it's a great gift (i don't know...). Maybe it's spiritual talent (like the new age dump fuck would say). Maybe it's just your weak genes imploding.

Metaphysics is sound when you're able to develop it in a logical fashion; if you don't do that you're just end up being a selfmarginalised virgin considering himself a genius.

Brah, you just need a bath and some pus - trust me! You can come back to those thoughts when your sympthoms go away.
Lov3
A mental weakling like yourself <3
>>
>>724162775
Thank you, a month ago I would bear those thoughts and the weight was got pretty intense. A talk on "The end of suffering" helped me manage and realive this burden I put on myself. I found myself falling back into this lately, but your advice is great. I am not those thoughts, I am but a observer witnessing, documenting and moving onto the next.
>>
>>724162573
In a reply to you and the one you're responding to-

You're right! It's like jumping off a cliff and hoping you will be taken care off by something. You say that you are able to poke your finger through it, but I say no! There is only one way to truly do it, and that is to just jump.

Jump, and trust that the water will catch you unharmed. The universe will accept your true presence!
>>
bunch of fags in here eh bru
>>
>>724163002
It's interesting how a pokemon can give such wisdom.

But I here you brosif. But im looking to unlock my sage achievement.
>>
>ITT massive amounts of schizophrenia
>>
>>724153590
Kek i was getting ready to watch that
>>
Awaken my fellow brothers and sisters. we shall see through the illusion we live in daily
>>
>>724164302
This reminded me of another quote.

"We are all luminous beings. Why then, do we not appear before eachother- radiant in our illumination?"
>>
>>724164245
The feeling I get from looking at this image is very very interesting. Maybe you are to watch it.

In a very short nutshell, I think there are messages encoded in art (movies is art). Particular pieces will enter your life and become a coincidence, but really they aren't if you can connect them it leads you to a revelation or journey you embark yourself mentally, physically, spirtually.
>>
Let's unlock the potential of life by opening our chakras to the great Gaia! Let her light shine through our immortal souls and enable us to transcent the fragily bodies we live in!
This body, this body holding me
Be my reminder here that I am not alone in...
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
All this pain is an illusion
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.