[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rest in peace youtube search results advertisement 2005 ~ 2017

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

rest in peace youtube search results advertisement

2005 ~ 2017

killed by google!! for no reason!!
u
''search results advertisement''
>>
for those of you who don't know what youtube saerch results advertisment is.

you could look something up relevant to your interests and get a relevant advertisement. - i used this for netgames.

the only way to get the advertisement now is to open up the web page with the video on it and hope it's a relevant advertisement you haven't seen before.

when before - with search results advertisement - you could just search for what you wanted and get the advertisement you wanted.
>>
i also made a video a long time ago when search filters were removed and posted it on jootube. and then they actually brought search filters back.

so i was somewhat tempted to make a video of it. but i didn't want to use that account again. because i want to be more anonymous.

also a mod deleted all my videos and banned me without any reason or warning at all. so i don't want to use it anymore in general. cancer.

also - like twotter and failbook - jootube forces you to buy a cell phone and give out your cell phone number and personal information. making it stupid.

however. i attempted to sign-up again. just to confirm. i have somehow managed to make an account now. well i couldn't before.

so far no bot spam of "you look like a bot for reasons we won't say now buy a cell phone and give us your cell phone number and personal information".

but i still don't like betabet joogle jootube for asking for your personal information. so i still don't really want to post anything on jootube at all.

i don't know...
>>
>>
>>
This is some super autism.
>>
>>724147986

This is some super autism.
>>
>tism
>>
>>724148021

>tism
>>
File: IMG_2634.jpg (34KB, 580x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2634.jpg
34KB, 580x595px
I got an adblocker so idgaf
>>
>>724147867
Would anyone in this universe care?
>>
File: You stupid assholes..jpg (36KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
You stupid assholes..jpg
36KB, 640x432px
>>724148056

I got an adblocker so idgaf
>>
>>724148077
Would anyone in this universe care?
>>
>>724148627
what the fuck?
>>
>>724147836
first good change in the history of youtube.
>>
>>724148810
first bad change in the history of youtube.
>>
>>724147867
>for those of you who don't know what youtube saerch results advertisment is.
>
>you could look something up relevant to your interests and get a relevant advertisement. - i used this for netgames.
>
>the only way to get the advertisement now is to open up the web page with the video on it and hope it's a relevant advertisement you haven't seen before.
>
>when before - with search results advertisement - you could just search for what you wanted and get the advertisement you wanted.

i would actually turn off adblock and keep refreshing the search results page to see what came up.

instead of opening a web page with the video on it, waiting for the video to load, having an ad on the video, taking more time to load, spam, bloat, etc..
>>
>>724147913
>personal information
Do you pay for your internet?
>>
>>724147913
>jootube forces you to buy a cell phone and give out your cell phone number and personal information
Don't know about new accounts, but I've had two accounts for over five years and not given out my phone number. I just write the password, and close the window in the next screen when it asks for phone number, then reopen youtube in another tab to stall for time. Since my browser keeps me logged in it does not bother me much.
>>
>>724149384
>Don't know about new accounts, but I've had two accounts for over five years and not given out my phone number. I just write the password, and close the window in the next screen when it asks for phone number, then reopen youtube in another tab to stall for time. Since my browser keeps me logged in it does not bother me much.

Yeah. I know. I mean for new accounts. Obviously. Still nagware spyware malware virus bullshit. Well, for others it does.
>>
>>724149343
>You wouldn't not-give-out your personal information when you pay for your internet.

Fuck you.

I wouldn't if I couldn't.
>>
>>724149343
>i have to give something my personal information so i'm going to let everyone come into my house, post all my personal information for everyone to see, because i pay for my internet and give out my personal information anyway
What is this? Retard logic?
>>
>>724147836
I wish someone would hack all of Google. They're Nazis
>>
>>724149666
Thank you.
>>
>>724149625
Hi. Can you rewrite this so i can understand your point?
>>
>>724149781
I think you have dyslexia.
>>
>>724149666
Thanks, Satan.
>>
>>724147836
There's only two genders.
>>
>>724149899
'Cept I'm Anonymous.
>>
>>724147836
>Error: You cannot delete a post this old.

... yeah... okay...
>>
>>724149816
Fukc Yuo
Theres not enough punctuation. Its difficult to read. Raed a book sometime.
>>
>>724150214
Fukc Yuo
Theres too enough punctuation. Its easy to read. Raed a book sometime.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.