[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no backwards compatibility >all the starting games apart

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: nintendo_switch_logo.png (20KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo_switch_logo.png
20KB, 1000x1000px
>no backwards compatibility
>all the starting games apart from zelda look shit
>controller is bite size
>pathetic battery
>no USB ports/no gamecube controller
>all wii U gear is incompatible
>more a smartphone than a console

BUT ever since the wii and DS, all nintendo consoles have started as experimental pieces of shit that eventually turn in to something pretty good.

BUT this really doesnt look as promising... at all
>>
>>724141690
I bought a used wii back in maybe 2011 just to play skyward sword. Though I'd use it as a console and find lots of other decent games, but after zelda I only used it for netflix.

not making the same mistake again. don't play much vidya anymore anyway so I might as well wait 5 years for an awesome VR console.
>>
>>724141690
>>724142061

>Nintendo

You have to be at least 18 to post here, kids.
>>
>>724142323
27 actually. I've played zelda games since I was packin' 4 AA batteries into a gray brick gameboy.
>>
>>724142323

>not nintendo

you have to be at least 12 to hate nintendo, kid
>>
booked tomorrow off work, going to buy wii u version of zelda from walmart at 7am.

will buy switch in winter, waiting for mario & others to show up.
>>
>>724142733
>will buy zelda then wait for mario
then what? wait for pokemon and metroid then retire the system?
>>
Probably will see a lot of games available for it. Especially indie games. It's got an Nvidia Tegra processor in it. I haven't worked with the specific one it uses, but I've worked with an older version. It's not much different than a PC. It's basically a standard high-end mobile CPU with a standard Nvidia GPU.

Could be worse. I'm sure as hell glad I've never had to develop for the PS3 or Wii U.
>>
I think the idea of the switch is neat. Being able to play a game on the go and then come home and continue.

It just doesn't appeal to me in the least bit. I'm not the type of person who needs to ALWAYS be gaming. I think it appeals more so to people who travel a lot.

I still kind of look down on people who play handhelds in public though. Unless you're under the age of 10 you just look like a dweeb and given the right circumstances I would likely rob them and possibly rape them
>>
>>724143004
>I think the idea of the switch is neat. Being able to play a game on the go and then come home and continue.
It's only cool for hardcore nerds who are willing to carry a bulky gaming system around in public and play on park benches. lots of people will only game at home though, so the whole gimmick the system is based on falls flat.
>>
>>724143108
so what you're left with is a home console that is much less powerful than the competition.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.