[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most bizarre thing you went through, /b/ ?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: one night's dream, ghosts.jpg (1MB, 1440x1070px) Image search: [Google]
one night's dream, ghosts.jpg
1MB, 1440x1070px
What's the most bizarre thing you went through, /b/ ?
>>
>>724141002
I've had dreams that happened irl afterwards. Also dealing with sleep paralysis periodically
>>
File: 1485487466050.gif (170KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1485487466050.gif
170KB, 800x533px
Currently going trough it.
I could make this a huge wall of greentext but cant be botherd
>sandnig beating mom
>mom kicks me out of the house
>4 months later
>chillin here because my sister still lives with my mom

Tfw you can kill a man
>>
>>724141002
>sleep paralysis
This

However, if you prepare for it, like a way to wake yourself, it's a lot easier to manage and get through. It hasn't bothered me for about 3 years now. I watched some technique videos online as to how to wake yourself up. Highly recommended if this plagues you.
>>
>>724141386
I'm currently tempted into just letting it get me. Just curious, what's the worst it could happen?
>>
>>724141306
any chance was he beating your sis too?
>>
>>724141502
I suppose it could be highly unnerving. I don't think that level of stress would be healthy as it hits you during auto pilot. Long term issues with anxiety and or panic attacks could be a solid possibility
>>
>>724141002
bump. I'm not letting this die so easily
>>
File: 1486788795266.gif (1021KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1486788795266.gif
1021KB, 500x283px
>>724141583
He pulled a knife on her man
>>
Birth.
>>
>>724141386
I've experienced sleep paralysis countless times now and I don't think it's nearly as big a deal as people make it out to be, if you focus on going back to sleep you will be in about 30 seconds
>>
>>724141818
what did you do, exactly?
>>724141763
panic attacks? that's really not something I'd prefer
>>724141850
just get over it
>>
>>724141914
any long-term health changes you've noticed so far?
>>
>>724141113
It's got to the point now when sleep paralysis hits me, I know exactly what it is, and can wake up every time.
>>
>>724141957
I'm just assuming anon. I'm not a doctor fag
>>
>>724141306
fuck em up
>>
>>724142026
I try buy I end up breathing really heavily and still in it. It only lasts 2 min but it still freaks me out since I started getting it as a kid. Secrets?
>>
>>724141002
>Was bullied
>Fought back against bullies after a year of shit
>Get arrested at 14
>Week in juvie
>Month of monitoring anklet and no outside contact
>13 months formal probation

Slightly bright side
>Nobody fucked with me when I got back into the school system
>Was given below the minimum at teen court for classes and community service.
>One class was dope, taught proper table manners and got a $40 steak for free

Sadly, that shit pretty much started all the anti-bullying crap in California.
>>
>>724142026
Not the one you replied to but ive also experienced sleep paralysis several times. Ive kinda learned to just keep my eyes closed so that i could not see and thus fear. (pun not intended)
>>
>>724141113
Same here dude, it's like deja vu. I get sleep paralysis often too sadly
>>
>>724141957
Nothing, i just got harassed
>>
>>724142166
I cant man, am a weakbeta faggot. Got hit a couple of times myself and he usually tried to start fights with me.
Though i try talking out most situations
>>
File: mpn (3).gif (1MB, 369x241px) Image search: [Google]
mpn (3).gif
1MB, 369x241px
>>
>>724142214
that's tough. even though anti-bullying crap is a bit exaggerated atm
>>724142289
>>724142332
>>724142205
what I usually do is move my fingers (since they're the only thing I can move during that time) and maybe slightly lift my wrists off. that's usually enough to wake me up completely
>>724142609
well, it sort of is their fault for putting up with him as well
>>
>>724142609
Shoot him in the fucking face. Cut his fucking throat.
>inb4 3edgy5me
seriously though, if he's attempting to inact sharia shit in your house, give him that equalized business
>>
>>724142857
>>724142348
that, or report/sue him or sth. if that's not possible, just cut his throat while he's sleeping
>>
>>724142751
During sleep paralysis I can move my fingers very slightly and try to scream but only a light whisper escapes
>>
>be me 19 cashier
>meet 40 yr old tim
>dressed like a business man with a very convincing offer
>tim has a deal 40 for an ounce of medical weed.
>says he doesnt smoke
>cant pass that up
>get off to go meet tim at his house
>big mistake
>i get there and ask where the weed is but he keeps dodging the topic.
>starts tellin me he is gay and how he has another deal for me.
> i get enraged that he played me and start yelling to get me the weed or im gonna beat the fuck out of him
>after a couple minutes of me flipping out his sister rams the door and snaps it in half.
>screaming about all her pills missing
>tim is shaking at this point
>he decides to sprint toward the window and dolphin dives through it
>i watched him squirm and scream for a bit
>i run home as cops sorround his house.
>still cant believe it happened
>>
File: 1485487382872(1).gif (661KB, 955x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485487382872(1).gif
661KB, 955x540px
>>724142751
It is my mom who puts up with him, choosing his side all the the time.
My sister is too weak to emotinally detach from our mother.
>>
>>724143065
would've lmao had it happened to me
>>
>>724143035
The police has evicted him from this house multiple times, but they cant do shit when my mother keeps letting him in after a day or so
>>
>>724141002
bad trip
>>
>>724143238
It was very disturbing i thought i was getting a great deal then dude starts telling me he will give me 20grand to fuck him. I didnt even know he was gay and am really homophobic which made me truly hate all fags. I look at it as a lesson learned the hard way.
>>
>>724143393
guess it's up to you, m8
>>
>>724141002
>on a company trip driving to a customer's location
>it's a long drive 6+ hrs so co worker and I take turns driving
>driving upstate NY, literally nothing but small towns, farm land and houses
>we see a small town and we decide to pull over to eat lunch
>we get off the highway and take the exit which is past the town
>eat shitty food and head back on highway
>we get on the highway and drive for around 2 mins at speed limit
>we are both talking about how shitty the food was when we see the town we just got out of pass on the right again
>at first we think it's another similar looking town but it's not
>we both notice this shit
>we drive and pass the exit we took when we got off the highway to eat lunch
>coworker takes out a map and finds the town
>town only has one exit for both southbound and northbound, no other ways to get on the highway
>we have a minor freak out
>we calm down and begin to try to explain what happened
>cannot explain how we got on the highway before the only entrance/exit to the town

Coworker was big on UFOs and the paranormal but never hinted or talked about it with anyone until we had this. He was checking to see if we had "missing time" and made a few calls to work to make sure we weren't missing. The whole fucking thing was surreal
>>
>>724141002
For about a half a year I was going entire nights without sleeping, painfully aware of my thoughts and unable to quiet my mind. I'd want to so badly to quiet my head that I began unintentionally forcing myself to imagine myself doing terrible things or terrible things happening. I didn't know how to talk to anyone about it because I knew it was utterly ridiculous. I was so sleep deprived that I began hallucinating while awake and vividly hallucinating whenever I tried to sleep. Eventually I bought some ear plugs, some sleep aids, and got some sleeping pills when eventually got me sleeping again. And once I started sleeping, I was able to pull away from overly focusing on my mind.
The whole period it happened doesn't even feel real to me, and I frequently find myself questioning whether certain things I remember happening in my day to day during that time happened or if I imagined them. It was fucked up but I'm glad it happened. It really humbled me and opened my mind. Scary and fucked while it was happening though.
>>
>>724141002
Being arrested by US Marshals while a sophomore in High School
>>
>>724143465
I am currently waiting for him to slip up and blurt out something psyco to me or my sister like he usually does, then i will full sperg on this filthy failure of a humanbeing

Will post results?
>>
>>724143506
that's really fcked up
>>
I once saw two blindfolded dental hygenists trying to make a circle on an etch a sketch
>>
>>724143574
story?
>>
>>724143713
sure
>>
>>724141002
Speaking into your voice to text so this might sound like shit. I personally believe that I've seen and spoke with either Satan or someone something demon like close to Satan. I fucked with the Ouija board a lot as a kid. Then there is a spirit or a ghost whatever that was following me around for my teens. I get back on the Ouija board and whatever I was talking to would know the scores of my baseball games and what movies I saw. It would say where it was sitting and everything. Fast-forward 2012 and not much has changed. There's always this sense of paranoia as well as insomnia. Otherwise nothing else. Some nights I'd wake up and I see a giant shadowy figure humanoid even standing by the bed. I blink a few times and it be gone. So one day and with his girl and were drunk and we're out on the town and we take this picture by this little shrine by a church. It was just across inside of like a pot under a well. The next day I'm looking at the picture and in between us, the space in between our arms was unmistakably a man's face. It was a white man's face with blond hair but the eyes were completely black. I know it might sound like bullshit but not even a week later my phone disappeared. Completely gone. Now sometimes when I go to sleep I hear these loud banging's in my head,bang, bang, bang. It's either three or one bang. I don't know. Thought I'd share
>>
>>724141002
/b/
>>
>>724143713
Seems like everyone would side with him making you out to be the bad guy. He has the upper hand being in a relationship with your family he can manipulate them. Either beat him with a bat or drug him with some acid then call cops.
>>
>>724141002

Being blown up by a vehicle bourne suicide bomber outside of a compound 1000's of miles away from home in southern afghanistan on good friday (Easter) 2006.

How the did i end up there in that situation?? I survived with barely a scratch bomber blown to pieces and no car left.....Win.
>>
>>724143928
>be me
>16, rly bad kid
>get arrested by US Marshals

Sorry anon I'm actually on the shitter at work. If this thread is still up in an hour-ish I will greentext the whole thing.
>>
>>724144062
cool story bro, sucks that its all in ur head tho
>>
>>724144062
I've actually heard of this shit going down before
>>
>>724144110
Spiking his drinks with acid doesnt seem like a bad idea, might do that
>>
>>724144062
When I was around 13/14 y/o I saw a stranger in my house. It was a short-haired, jew-nosed old man, skinny and wearing a red-black striped t-shirt. he was coming down the stairs, right from where my room was, then he rushed out the house through a door we almost never use (it heads into the back garden and scratches the floor when you open it, which is a pain in the ass). I asked my parents who he was (my parents were in the kitchen) and no one knew what happened. I rushed upstairs to check if anything was missing. Not a single change. Everything was exactly the way I'd left it.
>>
>be me, 16, beard and all
>school trip to amsterdam
>red light district
>get winked at
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.