[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /b/, my current bf lost his virginity to an ugly internet

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4366.jpg (33KB, 226x262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4366.jpg
33KB, 226x262px
hey /b/, my current bf lost his virginity to an ugly internet friend he met on roblox. recently that internet friend came out as a trans girl. i hate her with every fiber of my being. how do i ruin her life over the internet? the only way i can contact her is through steam that im aware of. how do i make her want to end her life?

please help
>>
File: 1487971244410.jpg (17KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487971244410.jpg
17KB, 245x200px
>>724136802
Roblox? I think your BF is the one who should die.
>>
>>724136802
>trans girl
>her

Your "bf" is a fag.
>>
Just hack her and steal her information then dump on /b/
>>
As far as I know women have a harder time dealing with a dirtied social image.
Probably spread her info out and the internet will eventually do the job for you.

Also Break up with that shitdick and do your part in cleaning up the gene pool.
Go make baby with someone that's not fugly and has a future.
>>
>>724137716
how do you hack a steam account?
>>
>>724139683
Go to steam -> settings -> hack the user
>>
>>724136802
Tits or gtfo
>>
Tell your bf that you'll never speak to speak to him again if he doesn't give you the girl's info. After he gives you the info (insta acc or whatever), dump him. Make fake accounts to befriend her, maybe catfish her and organise a meet up. Do what you want from there (;
>>
Post her nudes
>>
>>724136802
>>724140017
Tits or GTFO bitch, you know the rules and you don't get no help till you prove you're a grill
>>
>>724140017
OP obviously a dude you moron
>>
>>724140017
this
>>
>>724140164
He's a whiny fag bitch, I still wanna see his/her/its/hims/shims tits god dammit!
>>
You should worry more about yourself and the shit personality you have. I know all the people I like are vindictive and insecure.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.