[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Group of people obsessed with Poppy, a lot of these queers get

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: poppy.jpg (19KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
poppy.jpg
19KB, 600x337px
Group of people obsessed with Poppy, a lot of these queers get butthurt when you sexualize her. Come fuck with them with me, or don't, but it's fun.

facebook / groups / ThatPoppy
>>
I should mention it's a closed group, but they let me in pretty quickly.
>>
>>724134942
It's so cringe
I hate her
And her editor
>>
>>724135162
yeah, whole thing is disgusting. just hearing the phrase "thatpoopy" makes me feel cringe
>>
>>724134942
shes fuckin hot,.
>>
nudes of her?
>>
>>724135268
Stupid clothes
Stupid voice
Stupid whore
I'm sitting on the floor now
*stamps on her fucking head.
>>
File: fucking loser.png (10KB, 482x90px) Image search: [Google]
fucking loser.png
10KB, 482x90px
>>724135162
This kid in the group just said... fuck it screenshot
>>
>>724135162
I don't know what she is, but I feel like I am not missing out.
>>
>>724135466
Sexual fantasies are sexual assault / rape now, everybody. Better not have sexual fantasies.
>>
I just watched ten seconds of whatever she is on youtube and I think I got a derection
>>
>>724135466
Wannabe hipster orbiter faggot child
That's just people though
They probably think she's like a piece of abstract art..
Meh
>>
>>724135673
I mean... everything she does can be considered artistic. Doesn't mean she's good though.
>>
>>724135673
Also very badly written..
Chill out
And he's wrong
She is trying to act like a whore.
>>
>>724135858
Yeah this is cringe city. It's hilarious.
>>
>>724135466
>If you imagine having sex with someone, you're not actually having sex with someone

Yeah, no shit, thanks for the me-

>Also, it's rape

He thinks he's sticking up for women when he says that, but shit like that is insulting to actual rape victims.
>>
>>724136127
Oh well
It just goes to show theres still opportunities for faggots on the Internet.
Good for them.
>>
blurring out the names of the people who aren't cringe captains.
>>
File: faggots.png (69KB, 502x875px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.png
69KB, 502x875px
Forgot the image...
>>
File: faggot still going.png (22KB, 482x284px) Image search: [Google]
faggot still going.png
22KB, 482x284px
He still going
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.