[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your ideal living scenario, /b/? Myself: >Decent

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: 1461651470472.gif (616KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
1461651470472.gif
616KB, 500x697px
What's your ideal living scenario, /b/?

Myself:
>Decent sized comfy 1 BR 1 BA apartment located in the city close to lot's different amenities (parks, restaurants, public transit, museums, etc.)
>Have a nice set up with lot's of collected movies, books, vidya to watch at my leisure
>A pet dog and cat
>Job that nets me enough money to do the things I want, live comfortably without financial worry, and ideally does some good to the world and leaves me with some skills that can be beneficial in life
>FWB or two that I can keep things casual with

What's your ideal living situation, /b/?
>>
Maybe this.
BUT REPLACE CAT WITH 6FT PYTHON CALLED HYSTERIA
YE I JUST THOUGHT OF THAT.
>>
>>724120673
I'd live in a modest house with a nice tv setup and a gaming room. Also a 2 car garage+an additional 2 car shop detached from the home.

Probably single or with rotating girls/feminine penis traps.
>>
>>724120855
How much of a pain are snakes to care for?

>>724121729
Sounds nice. What is your dream car(s)?
>>
>>724120673
>>
>>724120673
>>
File: apartment.png (22KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
apartment.png
22KB, 750x750px
>>724122829
>>724122780
Those are both a little bit too small for me. Feels claustrophobic.

This a floorplan of a nearby apartment I'd be happy living in
>>
shit
>>
File: roomplan.jpg (11KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
roomplan.jpg
11KB, 236x354px
Ideal room set up

Maximum comfy
>>
>>724120673
What's your difference between these two questions?
>>
>>724120673
100 acres of desert land.
Hanger with living area, mainly a garage tho.
All the cars!
>>
>>724123502
I brain-farted and reiterated the question forgetting I had typed it prior because I didn't proof read before posting.

I brain-farted and reiterated the question forgetting I had typed it prior because I didn't proof read before posting.
>>
>>724120673
not the bullshit I have right now
>>
>>724123658
But there' s a difference between "scenario" and "situation."
>>
>>724120673
>>724122780
>>724122829
>>724123293
Do any of you autists have friends or family you'd have over? I hope all these floorplans are just the top floor or something. You can all basically take a shit, watch TV, and open the fridge with your "ideal setup". Dream a little.
>>
>>724123808
I brain-farted again and didn't even proof read that they weren't the identical line I mistakenly thought they were.

To answer your question about whether there is a difference between scenario and situation: no
>>
>>724122780
>>724122829
you can tell these apartments were designed for profit not comfort. bathrooms are too small-- shower area isn't separate to save space. hell, the sink is even outside in the second pic. and wtf is up with that ~250mm gap between the couch and the door in the first pic?
>>
>>724123955
>Do any of you autists have friends or family you'd have over?
>4chan

Of course not, desu.

These living set ups are ideal for the immediate now. If I had the need for a larger home I would definitely take it.

What is your ideal situation? Or are you just here to shit post?
>>
>>724124096
I think that's supposed to be the entry way
>>
>>724124179
no shit. that's exactly the problem anon was pointing out, retard
>>
>>724124255
A lot of apartments have those type of entry ways. It's not that uncommon. I agree that there's probably a better utilization of space they could do instead
>>
>>724124367
>It's not that uncommon
it's actually pretty common. even if the designers know better, they can't always do something about it because of shit clients. fuck standards as long as the clients make money from their shitty apartment buildings
>>
>>724124255
>>724124367
maybe their dreams are sitting in front of screens and playing video games
>>
>>724120673
A big kitchen. And I've always dreamt of an office at home.
>>
Nice apartment in somewhat rural/ suburban area with nice nature and having friends in same apartment complex
>>
>>724122780
>>724122829

Where is shower ya filthy animals
>>
>>724120673
>live in my current city, in the nice bit of town
>house across the road from the beach
>bedroom on the top story with a balcony overlooking the ocean
>grassy backyard big enough for parties with decent tree coverage and an elevated deck
>front yard with fruit and veg garden and rose bushes
>Alfa Romeo Giulia in the garage
>GF/wife/defacto and three daughters
>any job that allows me to spend lots of time at home with my family, to pursue my hobbies and financially prosper
>a supply of champagne, beer, vodka, rum and Marlboro golds (and not the shitty Australian ones with the brown tips, either)
>a boat, fishing gear and cray pots
>barbecue and smoker outside
>pet cat
>>
>>724125076
are you blind?
>>
>>724125076
Look for the tiles.
>>
>>724122666
Well, shouting at them doesn't make them any less belligerent.
Apparently.
But they're easy..
>>
>cabin in the woods
>wood stove for heat and food
>gas on backup
>a couple generators for electricity
>a bed
>other furnishings nothing fancy
>picnic table inside for a dinner table
>be mostly self reliant
>>
>>724120673
>large, multi-room house
>garage with my daily drive, pick-up and motorcycle
>rich MILF inside keeping me as her boytoy
>>
>>724122780
I'd like to have a toilet/shower. I would shit standing up and not worry about having to clean up the mess if I made one
>>
>>724125619
Fuck yes
>>
>>724125619
Are you a sub? Why are you a sub?
>>
>>724123112
bedroom and living room same size
>not the same size
>>
>>724126164
Yeah, they really don't look the same size do they? I know the bedroom has that closet, but they the bedroom looks noticeably smaller in width than the living room.

Could always be the case that the floor plan is wrong, but my autism is definitely triggered
>>
>>724125942
only a sub if she demands to get fucked a couple times a day. who says you can't be sub and still enjoy life?
>>
>>724120673

>Ideal living scenario
- be well educated and skill STEM polymath
- be wealthy innovator
- have well developed, high quality networks and teams

>Ideal living situation
Have a compound.

The main living unit consists of a building with essential living supplies, as well as luxuries.
Maybe a state of the art kitchen, technologically sophisticated food storage, the good stuff.
My bedroom would be sound proof, and hold my ideal sleeping conditions. Maybe a computer desk and computer near by for logging ideas and my dreams.
Multiple offices and rooms. An office dedicated to scientific and technological research, with their respective sections, desks, and equipment, as well.
Room for visual art, separate sections for different disciplines, wouldn't want to get paint on my graphite masterpiece.
Room to house instruments, some recording studios and booths.
There'd be a seperated area for more dedicated musical production.

There'd be various work shops and garages. Dedicated buildings for various disciplines and practices.
A fitness and martial arts facility. Specialized areas and rooms for exercises, and arts. An MMA octagon, a Boxing ring, a Sanda/Sanshou platform, a TKD arena, Tatami mat area, wrestling ring. Weightlifting rooms, various kinds and types of equipment.
A few nice and very large buildings engineering, electrical engineering, tinkering. I'd like a few damn good 3-D printers. Not the common shit you see around, either.
A few compounds and areas dedicated to paintball and airsoft. Developed custom gaming maps, except it's IRL.
A few mountain biking trails would also be nice.
>>
>>724120673
>>724126578

Dedicated Parkour and FreeRunning compounds. Also, maybe a replication of that training facility in the first Mirror's edge. Not only compounds and areas with obstacles to maneuver, but also dedicated areas to train. Areas with vault obstacles of varying dimensions and shapes, long jump pits of varying lengths and heights, etcetera.

A compound dedicated to firearms, projectile weapons, and explosives. Maybe have a separate area and or compound for explosives.
Maybe get myself a bomb range.
I wouldn't want to fuck up my airsoft and paintball areas with bullets and explosives, so I'd have separate combat simulation compounds for training and exercises.

Dedicated buildings to scientific research and experimentation; state of the art. I want to emphasize how great this would be.

A few race car tracks. Not that tiny plastic shit, automobile tracks.
Did I mention I'd have some sophisticated and powerful automobiles made for the purpose of racing? Maybe also a nice Mitsubishi; my father had a Mitsubishi.
I'd also have some sophisticated automobiles, but those won't be made for the sole purpose of racing.

I'd like the main compound, as well as various areas and compounds, to be Parkour accessable; the rooftops are relatively accessable, and travel within compounds and areas can be done with relative ease with the utilization of Parkour.

A shuttle system for traveling between areas and compounds.

That's a rough idea, anyway.
>>
>>724120673
>get my cock sucked by a hot girl every once in a while

Yeah that's about it
>>
File: 1487231417135.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1487231417135.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>724120673
>>
>>724126781
Mmmmm perfect, ideal home
>>
File: lil.jpg (72KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
lil.jpg
72KB, 960x960px
>>724126781
Living the life
>>
>>724120673
Honestly, I wish I could go back to what I and my wife started with back in the 80s;

We owned a 3br 1 1/2 ba trailer, 10'x60' with 4' expander on the living room. It was in a really nice park with a good mix of seniors and young families just starting out.

Our lot rent was under $200, our propane bill was about $150 a year, and the park was located just past the southern edge of Toledo. It was a nice little place, I miss it now.
>>
>>724127059
don't dwell on the past look to the future
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.