[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting evicted, I have nowhere to go, I'm broke,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: disappointed.png (338KB, 546x376px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.png
338KB, 546x376px
I'm getting evicted, I have nowhere to go, I'm broke, can't do shit. I'm not begging for money, I'm asking what I should do. Really considering just killing myself.
>>
1. Break a shop window
2. Wait for cops
3. Sleep in warm comfy cell
>>
>>724111665
And get raped by Tyrone for a few years? No thanks.
>>
Do you have any friends or a car?

Also location?
>>
>>724111577
Go for a long walk
>>
>>724111728
Off a cliff
>>
>>724111577
Come to México, you'll be fine if you're white
>>
>>724111758
Mentally, to find a new you
>>
>>724111685
This isn't Oz you complete retard nothing's gonna happen to you if you spend a night in the drunk tank
>>
>>724111808
And then physically, once you realize the new you sucks just as hard
>>
>>724111685
>few years
Do you live in Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>724111577
Please op don't die, find ya job??
>>
>>724111878
And once you emerge from the water below you'll be reborn
>>
File: 1071411.jpg (73KB, 786x442px) Image search: [Google]
1071411.jpg
73KB, 786x442px
I remember being in a similar situation back in the height of the recession of back on '08.
Listen.
This may seem hollow right now, but listen.
If you are going through hell...Keep going...
If you end up homeless.
Dumpster dive these places.
Dollar store shops- food.
Pizza shops- better food.
Thrift stores- blankets and clothes.
>>
>>724111920
Please op die, you're just wasting natural resources
>>
join the military. or do a murder and get locked up. 3 meals a day a roof over your head in either scenario.
>>
>>724111973
By 3 meals, you mean a 10 inch black dick in your mouth? I'm sure OP would love that.
>>
>>724111952
Banks - discarded cash
Phone store - spare phones and credit
Electronics store - gaming rigs
>>
>>724111973
I've just had an idea.
50% of all homeless kill the other 50% and we eradicate the homelessness crisis in one swing.
>>
>>724111577
kys. its the only answer
>>
Become a sex slave for a rich person.
>>
>>724112070
Dat math.
>>
join the military its the best option for you im sure, food, housing, a community, education AND they teach you discipline, i hear the air force has the best quality of life so check that out and go talk to a recruiter in your city
>>
>>724112186
Yeah right, I'm sure you need a college education for most military branches.
>>
>>724112217
Where I'm from, military IS a college education. And a paid one at that. Murricaque should be the same
>>
>>724112356
I wish. I may consider it though, thank you. At least if I ever get sent overseas I can find some gratitude in life or at least die with some dignity.

I know gratitude can't show well through a screen, but thank you. And thank the rest of you for giving me a laugh when I need it most.
>>
naw dude the're are administration jobs you can do in the military if you dont want to go into the field, like repairing jets, managing the shipments of materials, and military police
>>
Military is probably your worst option. You might as well suck dick for cash.
>>
>>724112443
There's no such thing as dying with dignity faggot.
It's always messy and horrible, get over it
>>
File: 1479674253960.jpg (56KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1479674253960.jpg
56KB, 700x525px
>>724111577

homeless accomodation, they'll put you up, they'll also arrange food and shit for you until you get a job, and you NEED to get a job.

as soon as you have that, then life is EZmode.

stop being such a waster cunt.
>>
>>724112745

shut the fuck up, idiot.

no matter what you do, you're a soldier first.
>>
>>724111577
If you live in America it should be easy to survive. You might even enjoy the liberating nautre of homelessness. Food is easy to come by. This is an opportunity to learn and grow.
>>
>>724111577
Go to the ghetto saying you're a trump supporter
>>
File: bruce lee.jpg (57KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
bruce lee.jpg
57KB, 612x612px
Dear mate please dont give up, roughing it on the streets for a few days, weeks, or even months is tough but not imposible, just stay strong and will yourself through it. First prioty should be a homeless shealter, then a job anyjob it doenst not matter as long as u got an income, from their the helm is yours my friend, go and do whatever you want to do, rember being homeless does not have to be the stop sigh of life, it can just be the alternate route to were you are eventually heading to. peace mate stay strong :)
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.