[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask someone who's family is/was on a watchlist anything.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5572.jpg (77KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5572.jpg
77KB, 500x496px
Ask someone who's family is/was on a watchlist anything.
>>
>>724108220

Sexual predators watchlist?
>>
how do you know you're on a list?
>>
>>724108264
Nah, dad was pen-pals with Manson for a bit. Can give a bit more backstory if you'd like.
>>
I mean I was/probably still are on the list as well. I actually made a random comment on 4chan about 2 years back and a lawyer contacted me over it. Wanting me to convict over it
>>
>>724108307
GO for it
>>
What's the most annoying or unexpected time when being on a watchlist has affected your life?
>>
>>724108302
Someone called us up one day and said "Hello, is this the (Anon's) residence?" And we said yeah and he said something along the lines of "okay be careful you're on this list" and hung up.
>>
Have you FOIAed yourself yet?
>>
>>724108374
I hope you're not disappointed, but I just turned 18 a bit over 2 months ago, so it hasn't affected much yet. Flying might be a bit difficult, but I'm not the primary target of the watch.
>>
>>724108374
Not that anon but most annoying thing was when I had several of my friends contacted from my DnD group /via them finding our youtube where we post our vidoes with emails/ and asking them if they knew my address and phone number, but to also not tell me they were asking. I could give a shit less if they bother me, but when they bother your friends its really disturbing.
>>
>>724108438
Apparently the FBI isn't accepting them anymore.
>>
>>724108352
I completely left this comment to dry. My bad. So my dad gets very stupid ideas and one day he decided he'd befriend Charles Manson because they both agreed on policies about nature, so he became pen pals with him. He literally just mailed him one day and they started talking. Manson even asked him how I was doing, and my dad never mentioned my family before that point.
>>
>>724108539
You can't just email and request now; you can still fax, snail mail, or use their new portal thing.
>>
>>724108442
If it hasn't impacted your life then why did you make a fucking thread about it? How are you supposed to answer any interesting questions if you have no experience with an interesting thing? You fucking baited us in and then immediately admitted you have nothing good to tell us. You're a fucking attention whore.
>>
>>724108689
I'm sorry that you're so mad that I don't have the campfire story you're looking for. Do you want to stop being such a bitch now?
>>
>>724108684
I should probably do that at some point.
>>
>>724108759
What story do you have to tell? Why should anyone care? So far all you've done is tell us about stuff your dad did. You started an ama and your whole story is summed up by "my dad did something" and "my family got a weird phone call". Please, for the love of god, prove me wrong by telling us something else. Fill us in on the rest of your super intriguing story.
>>
>>724108220
did you get gangstalked/how was your life tampered with?
>>
>>724108800

I've done it twice and got glomar'd both times. Good luck.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.