[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there is no such thing as rape Hear me out /b/. Rape only

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1488338457644.jpg (519KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488338457644.jpg
519KB, 1440x1080px
>there is no such thing as rape

Hear me out /b/. Rape only occurs when both parties don't want to be involved (ie. Hate fucking an ex) as long as one party is enjoying it then it isn't rape just some fun sex. You white knights may try to prove me wrong but here's a little protip you faggots, you cant.
>>
Wat
>>
This is stupid as fuck you autistic faggot
>>
I thought your mother told you to get off the computer at 9, you edgy little shit.
>>
File: HoMUOmyu.jpg (27KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
HoMUOmyu.jpg
27KB, 512x512px
>>724106144

I agree, I prefer unwilling sperm recipient
>>
B-b-but judge it was only fun sex

Judge: fuck me boys hes innocent
>>
>>724106144
I hope you get raped by a bear
>>
File: 1483764517427.gif (2MB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483764517427.gif
2MB, 267x200px
>>724106144
You need to take your Tumblrina ass back to school and learn how to read and comprehend definitions and not change things just to suit your own desires.

I don't need to prove you wrong, you need to prove your point. We all have a pre-established knowledge of the term "rape" and you're making a sad attempt to change that knowledge.

I don't care that you're trolling, you're a bored idiot with nothing better to do than sit on an image board trying to mess with people you will never meet. If you really want to have fun, go say that to someone at work or school.
>>
File: Lets Make Pancakes.gif (183KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
Lets Make Pancakes.gif
183KB, 444x250px
Don't fall for the bait, lets make this a chill thread
>>
>>724106144

Hear me out op. A definition of rape only occurs in a democratic institutional setting (ie. parliament) as long as one party in this discussion is not inside that setting it's just some incomprehensible mumbling. You white knight may try to prove me wrong but here's a little protip you faggot, you cant.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.