[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

veterans of /b, what is it like to be in a gunfight and kill someone?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 20

File: E9sR1RV.jpg (298KB, 2885x1973px) Image search: [Google]
E9sR1RV.jpg
298KB, 2885x1973px
veterans of /b, what is it like to be in a gunfight and kill someone?
>>
like shooting fish in a barrel then you go home and sleep like a baby
>>
>>724085310
join and find out you weak cunt.
>>
>>724085664
im not in the mood to risk my life for corporate interests and have people pretend I'm a hero for it
>>
>>724085310
depends on how close to the shit you are. if youre firing in the general direction of enemies (90% of the time) you wont know if you even hit anything.

if you see someone pull a rifle while on patrol in a urban area and gun them down but it turns out they were trying to get a walking stick unstuck from their cloak that shit stays with you forever.
>>
>>724085310

>gunfight
>You hear gunshots.
>Sometimes they whistle by.
>maybe they're in the building
>open fire in general direction
>ctrl v for 2 - 3 minutes
>shooting slows down.
>shooting stops
>yea... maybe we killed them?
>>
>>724087042
this guy gets it
>>
>>724085310
Played paintball twice.
Its the type of thing you don't want to bring up at dinner. I don't want to talk about it. The psychological strain is greater than the physical.
>>
>>724085310
During the firefight it was mechanical. Kind of along the lines of what they say as pure reflex but you are in control. That asshat is shooting at you so you fuck him. No emotions, it's as menial as hitting the send button on an email for an office worker.

1 hours later. Holy shit that dudes chest is blown open from getting hit in the back as a round hit him as he spiraled from the first hit. So fucking rad. Did you fucking see that??

6 hours later. Holy shit I killed a guy. How do I tell my girlfriend? Will she think it's cool? What about my parents? Am I a true patriot? Why does it not feel like in the movies?

1 day later: fuck it another patrol, be ready for more of his buddies.

1 year later: fuck you and your stupid problems you weeb. Everything you say does not compare to what's going on in the sandbox.

10 years later: holy shit I took a life. What if he was quicker than me? What if the roles were reversed? What if his country invaded mine, took every opportunity I had away, and some faceless soldier shot me because I wanted my way of life back? Did that guy have parents? Kids? A wife? What the fuck did I do? What the fuck was I doing? What the fuck were we doing there? Why did I think it was so much fun?

I don't tell anyone about it. Most people I meet know I was in the army but I'd rather tell them I was a fucking remf rather than tell them about 3 tours in two shithole countries where I fucked shit up... And liked it.
>>
>>724087042

>most of the time at least 300-400 metres away.
>never see what you're shooting at
>sometimes your eye will see something moving from on building to the next.
> shooting stops and a bunch of empty magazines are on the ground and you're wondering who reloaded your weapon for you.
>>
>>724087348
>shooting stops and a bunch of empty magazines are on the ground and you're wondering who reloaded your weapon for you.
kek, it's true

>>724087344
t. armchair general that watches movies but has no real clue what he's talking about
>>
>>724087344
fucking this OP.
>>
>>724087540
What the fuck would you know about it. I was a turret gunner on my first tour. Vehicle commander called out a direction and I swiveled and shot. That's it.
>>
>>724087344
From one veteran to another, this is accurate. Thank you for your 3 tours in the sand
>>
>>724087787
see? if you just typed that it would have been more believable than the chronological bullshit.

Now I am inclined to believe you.
>>
>>724085997
Youch! Be careful where you're pointing those edges boy
>>
>>724087935
It happened 13 years ago.
>veterans of /b, what is it like to be in a gunfight and kill someone?

OP asked, that's how it feels.
>>
>>724087042
Other times when you have a JTAC on hand things go boom too.
>>
>>724085310
Most of the time, I was just glad I didn't die today.
Felt even better if none of my guys did either.
>>
>>724086356
>>724087042
>>724087348
not an army vet but all these sound like how after WWII the military realized that many soldiers would not shoot directly at a person because they didn;t want to kill someone so during Vietnam they trained to shoot in the general direction to have higher numbers of kills and diminish the phycological aspect of killing someone. sounds a lot like what's going on here
>>
>>724088229
I wasn't worried I was going to die so much as having my junk or a limb shredded. Every fucking morning I worried about going to Germany minus an extremity that night.
>>
It's just like in Call of Duty
>>
>>724088493
How do you guys protect against groin injuries? I was looking at getting one of them ballistic cups to keep from getting some shrapnel to the jewels
>>
>>724087957
just saying, I know they go through some tough shit but I still see it as just a job as dangerous and as hard as it may be
>>
>>724088436
Some of these mother fuckers take pot shots at you and your guys, so firing in the general direction also keeps them down while you figure out exactly where they're at. The first thing that's taught is to return fire, second is to seek cover.
>>
>>724085310
>>/k/
>>
File: IMG_0769.png (1MB, 1906x1058px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0769.png
1MB, 1906x1058px
I try not to think about it. I was a shooter, so a lot of laying in one place, shitting my pants, trying to not be noticed, fire one or two rounds, stay hidden, leave. I intentionally did my best to not pay attention to faces. Luckily usually you're far enough away that you don't. I feel for the guys who had to get up close and personal, stepping over body's. I only had to do that occasionally and it was the worst part. Hard not to look longer than you should. Remembering now feels kinda like remembering something in a movie, something that I witnessed but wasn't me. That's how I cope anyway.
>>
>>724088740
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>724088682
theres a gay little groin and ass protector that MOLLEs onto the plate carriers but it doesn't work that well lol
>>
>>724088901
Seems like a great way to be constantly annoyed by things smacking into your legs while you walk
>>
>>724088701
well yeah it's a job, you just go out and do what you're supposed to do, but the whole "being in danger for corporate interests" edge lord excuse is stupid. Just say you don't wanna join, or better yet just don't say anything
>>
A friend of mine (no greentext, on phone).
Be army rangers. Sneak around lasing targets.
Not supposed to lase targets with women, children, prisoners, ect. Is murder.
Enemy knows this, so every target has innocent lives as shield.
Kill by the thousands. Biggest fear is friendly fire while sweeping a target of oppertunity.
Go on leave back home. Drop kids off at school. See kids on playground. Think blow it up.
Go awol, brig, dishonorable discharge.
Dude came home a totally different person.
>>
>>724089049
yeah took mine off a week in
>>
>>724088740
this thread isn't about guns, it's about the experiences of servicemen. Don't be stupid
>>
>>724089085
>army rangers
>brig
lol pick one you fucking smuck
>>
>>724087344
The very last part of what you wrote, you honestly liked it? An you explain further?
>>
Firefights give a adrenaline rush pretty much to the cellular level of your body which is pretty much the best high of your life.... This is pretty much great for the 3 to 5 minutes a fire fight usually lasts then you are left coming down from a amazing high with nothing to really show for it...

Other then that during the fight it's >>724087344
>>724087042
pretty much this.
>>
>>724089085
fake and gay
>>
>>724088175
anon are you a FO?
>>
>>724089158
I know my own luck, if I go without groin protection something will get me in the cock, and I enjoy my cock
>>
>>724089065
okay I'll admit that corporate interests is a bit of a stretch but its about the same level of stretch as "fighting for your freedom" is on the other side of the scale
>>
>>724089467
Nah, headed to BMQ in a week to be a Medtec
>>
>>724089212
I was never in the military so I dont know all the terminology. And didnt exacty do a thorough interview.
>>
>>724088682
>>724088901
We didn't have those stupid umpire vests back then. It had metal plates in the front and back and was heavy as fuck. Two guys wore cups and swore by them. I just hoped nothing bad would happen.
>>
File: 1413823620704.gif (305KB, 420x242px) Image search: [Google]
1413823620704.gif
305KB, 420x242px
>>724085997
>whats it like?
>Oh I certainly dont want to find out first hand, my wifes bull would never allow it, why, who would eat his nigger cum out of her pussy if I was out being an actual man? The scandal!
>>
>>724089731
they're so fucking retarded lmao, i swapped mine out for a basic plate carrier and just shoved the plates into it. worked the same way. we had them during our last few weeks of basic training and holy fuck middle of july? fucking sucked
>>
>>724088830
>kinda like remembering something in a movie, something that I witnessed but wasn't me

Dissociation. Go talk to a pro about it. If you let it fester, it'll be worse.
>>
>>724085310
Horrifying. You fall back on training, always. Your ears ring, not from the gunfire but from adrenaline. Sometimes things go into slow motion, infuriating you because you think you're not moving quick enough.

When it's over, I always puke. Then I have to piss real bad, and a couple times I had a diamond hard erection.

Wierd shit man.
>>
I was in the British Army moving a convoy in Iraq, I was the front land rover blocking the traffic in Basra city. While i was out on the ground a young man around his 20's was watching me with an AK, he never done anything just stood there. After all the convoy passed i shit him square in the chest ran over to him and used his finger on his own trigger to fire off 5 rounds.

Everyone reported it back saying they heard the 5 rounds first then a single shot.
shit was so cash.
>>
>>724089265
At the time I "pissed lightning and shat thunder" as they say. I was in the prime of my life, total testosterone sausage party and we psyched each other up with stories of shit like that. Adrenaline really kicked in to the point where I had tunnel vision and I guess I mistook it as fun. Fight or flight? I had nowhere to go but down thought the port and into the screaming vehicle commanders rage. I didn't want to look like a coward or let my buddies down so I held that switch down and fucked shit up. When everyone goes crazy and congratulates you of course you think it's a good time. I grew up on video games just like everyone else. Get that kill, get that sweet reward. Only later did I realize how fucked up it was, and how fucked up it was that I thought I enjoyed it.
>>
>>724085310
Just because you're a veteran of /b/ and have been around here a long time, does not mean you know what it's like to be in a gun fight. Wtf
>>
>>724090280
Worst days of my life wearing that vest. I drank so much water but barely ever pissed because I sweat so much
>>
>>724090441
>I thought I enjoyed it.

You're nowhere near the only one to feel that war is fun.
>>
>>724088436
>not an army vet but all these sound like how after WWII the military realized that many soldiers would not shoot directly at a person because they didn;t want to kill someone so during Vietnam they trained to shoot in the general direction to have higher numbers of kills and diminish the phycological aspect of killing someone. sounds a lot like what's going on here
this is a complex issue you bring up but it's less about soldiers not wanting to kill someone and being trained to "just shoot in that direction" and more about the advances in weapons technology and good training.

Most soldiers in WWII had semi auto rifles with small clips, some had thompson's and BAR, but the thompson was expensive and rarely issued and the BAR had stupid recoil and a 20 round magazine.

By Vietnam the magazines were larger and the m16 was introduced, along with helicopters giving improved logistics and thus more rounds for the soldier when they didn't have them. So, suppressive fire is no longer limited to the squad MG, everyone can do it.

This leads to a lot more rounds expended per kill but also a more confident solider and a more impactful offensive force against entrenched enemies.

Reality of combat is you rarely see someone and just shoot them like in video games, more often you take fire from a direction and return fire in that direction (building, alley, w/e) Fire stops or slows, you are doing a good job. Pretty much exactly what lots of people in thread are saying.
>>
>>724088175
Kinda want to retrain into tacp at some point
>>
File: IMG_1603.png (353KB, 334x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1603.png
353KB, 334x437px
>>724085310
I was 8th prestige in modern warfare 2 tbh OP it's easier as it seems
>>
>>724090305
I dunno man. Like I said I don't think about it often. Bad dreams sometimes but usually it's a dream where I'm out there laying in the sand, checking the scope, and just wanting to be home. The actual shots never come but it's an anxious dream.

My best memory of it was that once, for my birthday my parents sent me jerky for my birthday. I used to love deer jerky and my parents new it. I never had it often at home because I never knew any hunters. My dad was firmly anti-gun. But for my birthday on that tour my dad had earlier got a gun, took some courses, hunted his first deer and butchered it himself and sent me a bunch of deer jerky he made for me. Ive never cried so hard in my life. I rationed that shit out. I had just finished it off and ended up killing someone that day, about an hour after that last piece. Can't eat deer anymore.
>>
>>724089731
>We didn't have those stupid umpire vests back then
My dad tells me a story about how horrifying the vests in Vietnam were because they only increased the amount of shrapnel you took and didn't really protect you from shit.

Could always be worse lol
>>
>>724090865

Start with group therapy. You'd benefit from telling your stories, in person, to your peers.
>>
>>724085997
what a pussy
>>
>>724085310
Honesty it's exhilarating, nothing has got my blood pumping like that in forever, sometimes I think about all the men I've shot dead and it makes me giggle
>>
Guys.. I love you all. I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I'm a total opposite of you, at least, that's what I thought, I looked at you as.. Animals. I judged 'soldiers' heck... I hated you all. Whoever OP is, thanks for giving people a chance to speak out, and thank you all WONDERFUL people, who have been wronged, even those of you who won't admit it, and still find it 'cool' just so you don't deal with emotions... Or.. Idk. I'm not judging everyone, I'm grateful I got a chance take a peek inside your minds, and hearts. You're not weak, nor are you brave. It takes a strong man to take a life and defend what you thought was right, at the time, and it is ok to realise, that taking a human life is not right under any circumstances later. Even getting erections is a normal response to adrenaline rush, and it's an automatic reaction, response which you cannot control, and there's nothing wrong with you. It just means you're human, and you got scared, and it's ok. Every thought, to justify a murder which you did not actually want to commit, is ok, as long as you know deep inside, that it is not ok. You don't have to 'admit' anything to anyone nor do you have to explain yourself. It happened, and it's time to move on. I love you all :*
>>
*I'm not judging anyone.
>>
>>724091530
Go kill yourself<
>>
>>724090747
Don't laugh but im a 3d1
>>
>>724091124
I don't wanna tell my stories man. The guys I tried to talk to don't want to talk either. It happened. It was real. I just kinda feel numb about it. Honestly online is the only place I feel comfortable even putting any effort to remembering.
>>
File: best get.jpg (155KB, 1400x783px) Image search: [Google]
best get.jpg
155KB, 1400x783px
>>724091397
why is it like this for some people, where killing someone is easy enough for you to shrug it off

>>724091530
>>724091124
>>724090865

then like this for others? Wtf biology.
>>
>>724091910
OP here. that's fine bro. I know that what I was asking would be a horrible thing to ask someone in person but I just wanted to throw it out there out of curiosity and give a place to talk for anyone that wants to. Honestly the real talk that has been going on in here has been really eye opening
>>
>>724091937
I'm the last guy you linked. Can't speak for anyone else but I don't think I was cut out for it mentally. I thought I was. I made it through training. And before I got my first notch I handled it fairly well.

At least for me I knew about all the waiting, the stress, the sleepless nights. I knew but it didn't prepare me for what it was like to actually see the first guy fall.
The stress didn't hit until then. Now I'll be going through my day and just think "there could be a guy in that building over there with me in his sight. The tables could be flipped. And this time I'd be the one with a huge hole in my chest and no clue what the fuck happened.
>>
>>724091910
Gnarly stuff dude. Does your dad know about it?
What unit were you with? The first time I ever had deer jerky I was in helmand.
>>
>>724087957
He's right though, you brainwashed fuck
>>
>>724092499
you need to talk to a combat vet. psychologist. Don't put it off mate.

The trouble you are having is because of guilt, at least that's what I was told, and it was true.

You basically gave a stereotypical "what if the tables were turned" response. That's the wrong way to think about it. If you hadn't been there, he'd of shot one of your mates or planted a bomb or some shit. You saved the lives of the people around you, you didn't just kill someone because you were told to.
>>
File: 1482863714255.jpg (37KB, 449x546px) Image search: [Google]
1482863714255.jpg
37KB, 449x546px
>i like our legislature
>i like our government
>i like our politicians
>i like our congress
>i like our voting system
>i like our president
>i like our laws
>i have confidence in our courts and legal system
>i like our bureaucracy
Does anyone actually like our government that much? Because I don't really trust our government, Congress is a bunch of fat fucks who live elite lives and back stab each other and sell out to corporations and don't have anyone else's interests in mind, I don't like the spying and big brother shit, and we have way too many dumb, illegible, irrational laws mostly made up by religious fags.
>i would like to enforce these laws
>including on people that are not part of our country
>i think that if a big enough group of people come together and make an agreement and rules, it makes it justifiable and morally correct to go overseas and kill other human beings (don't get me wrong, I love dead muslims)
>and I don't mind that the driving force behind all of this is money instead of logic and rationality
>and I also don't mind that money is basically just a ticket to pussy, in our female controlled society

Do any military fags want to argue with me?
>>
>>724091795
how the fuck do you roll three one sided dice?
>>
>>724089212
unrelated, isnt it shmuck? or am I an autist...
>>
>>724085310
You never ask that question.
>>
>>724093252
>all of this rationalization to make it less personal

You choose to pull the trigger and kill other people. Nobody made you do it.

It doesnt matter if it was right or wrong or good or bad or morally gray, just take fucking responsibility for it. It was your choice to join, and your choice to shoot. Be proud of it.
>>
>>724085310
how long do you have to be on /b/ to be a veteran; im pretty sure im an oldfag, not sure if i qualify as a veteran of /b/
>>
>>724093352
He has an assault rifle +3
>>
>>724087042
This guy gets it.
>>
File: Disturbing.jpg (150KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
Disturbing.jpg
150KB, 500x344px
>>724093531
>It doesnt matter if it was right or wrong or good or bad or morally gray, just take fucking responsibility for it. It was your choice to join, and your choice to shoot. Be proud of it.

This much stupid coming out of one person is impressive.
>>
>>724093260
I know that countries without governments, even if its made up of fat elitist bastard spawn, are much better to live in that countries without them. Or countries with actual dictatorships, like russia or n. korea.
I know that living here I don't have to worry about my family getting mortared, or ethnically cleansed, and there's a pretty solid chance they wont die of severe water or food poisoning too.
I know out of all the shitty places there are in the world, and there ARE many, I am a stupid lucky bastard for being born here. Where I have my family who's fucked up but still OK, amazing friends, and loved many women.
When our government, slimy as they are, ask the people to pick up a weapon, travel to the other side of the planet, and do/see horrible things that civilized people have the luxery of never having to see, I say I'll fucking do it. It sure as shit isn't going to be my mother or father, not my wonderful friends, and certainly not the beautiful woman. I'm going to fucking do that.

Look if you didn't serve you wont' get it. And fuck, many who do serve repent and resent and regret it. So not even ALL who serve understand it. But it happens, people do it, voluntarily. No you're not obligated to feel sorry for them. But no that doesn't then mean you can talk any shit.
>>
>>724085310
Like bags of sand
>>
>>724085310
Kill yourself 1st
>>
>>724093375
>You never ask that question.
yea, you do. And yes, you should.

If you avoid it then it really does just become some impersonal non event between militaries vying for a zero sum game in a globalized world where there is no such thing.

tl;dr war isn't just hell, it's mostly meaningless and a failure of diplomacy.
>>
>>724094177
I'm positive you've had nothing but good results asking this question to people you don't know.
>>
>>724094002
>that doesn't mean that you can talk shit
No, that would be my first amendment right at work, you fucking cunt.
GTFO
>>
File: 1476855022475.png (571KB, 440x671px) Image search: [Google]
1476855022475.png
571KB, 440x671px
>>724094378
Ha, no. I don't mean youre banned by any standing law from talking shit, son. The first amendment does in fact protect that.

I just mean doing so with any clout is not exactly plausible.

>mfw MUHH RIGHTs
>>
>>724094274
op here. This an open forum. anyone that wants to talk can and anyone that doesn't don't have to. Some of the stuff in here is absolutely heartbreaking but it still someone that wanted to tell their story and I want to hear it
>>
Maybe one of you ever shot someone....and that's a big fucking maybe. Anyone have an idea as to how many people have deployed anywhere, and what tiny percentage actually see any form of action at all? Give me a fucking break. Some of you are worse than the Reserve asshole who made it to Kuwait as a laundry specialist.
>>
>>724085310
Joining the military is a horrible idea
>>
>>724094972
your trolling needs to be a little more subtle before someone will take the bait and you don't just look like a 13 year old trying to offend everyone
>>
>>724095248
Who said I was trolling? Even better, who the fuck are you?
>>
File: 1482480825665.jpg (53KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482480825665.jpg
53KB, 500x700px
>>724094618
Why fight sand niggers though?
You know that the real threat to your mother, aunts, wife, sister, and daughters is jamal's hi point and tyrone's rampant, Neanderthal pre-evolutionary raging hormones and they're going to break in and BLACK everything that you own or love, including liberating your TV.

Why not fight local niggers or other shit skin degenerates, the real threat to our society, instead of killing some Muslims thousands of miles away because they were threatening Kike City and our supply of cheap gas?
>>
>>724095371
its okay if you need to lash out to feel better, I can take it, and I'll still love you anon.
just wanted you to know that
>>
File: 1485469074846.jpg (67KB, 750x471px) Image search: [Google]
1485469074846.jpg
67KB, 750x471px
>>724095371
Maybe the fact that we have a 235:1 KD ratio in the middle east (mostly due to bombing lol, only americans get trials) and we've had 5,000 deaths which means over a million dead sand niggers have been killed by edgy, socially inept, violent youth who are exactly the type of people to post here? In fact, I have no idea how many soldiers we've cycled through the middle east, but i'd be willing to bet that the average is more than one kill per poster.
>>
>>724085310
kys and you'll know
>>
>>724095450
>>724095450
Because Tyrone's hormones and Jamal's Hi-point are not a mass casualty producing weapons. Jamal and Tyrone aren't smart enough to coordinate anything newsworthy, to include their own attire. Jamal and Tyrone will eventually end up in a prison somewhere for the rest of their insignificant lives. The other guys....well, a good chunk are very educated; they can make really large coordinated messes; are obviously willing to close the thousands of miles of distance to make a painful point to those they feel as though they don't agree with.
>>
>>724095913
kek
>>
File: IMG_5119.jpg (85KB, 750x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5119.jpg
85KB, 750x333px
>>724095632
>>
>>724087957
It's true, cuck.
>>
>>724094274
>You never ask that question.
never means never idiot. You should ask it to family members, friends, people you trust to answer honestly whatever the answer is.

The way you read my question assumes I randomly go around asking random people how many kills they have. Chill the fuck out.
>>
>>724087214
IN all seriousness I've been shot at twice (general direction but close) and one time while I was paintballing in this huge fight I caught one to the neck. And when the pain dissipated I sat there thinking about what it might be like if it was real and it hit me it would be a terrifying painful moment for like 2 minutes. Especially since I was actually gasping for air and writhing on the ground in pain.
>>
>>724085664
Says the nigger retard on /b/.
>>
File: 80422154818.jpg (49KB, 727x657px) Image search: [Google]
80422154818.jpg
49KB, 727x657px
>>724085310
>Implying anyone from /b/ has ever been outside their house.
>>
>>724085310
You want to know what I felt? Recoil.
>>
>>724095882
>>724095450
>>724095913
>>724094972

Thought Ivan wouldn't notice this thread.
>>
File: usmc_ega.jpg (4KB, 122x122px) Image search: [Google]
usmc_ega.jpg
4KB, 122x122px
>>724085664
/thread
>>
>>724095223
That's not true at all. Depends what you do. Being a wage slave in a cubicle is in my personal opinion so much worse than being a GI slave.
>>
>>724096596
>bullet sponge branch

Have fun. I'm getting ready to join, but fuck getting into the marines. Everyone I know who's been a marine hated it, have bad memories, wasted time etc.
>>
>Hello
>Hello
>Hello
>My ultimate is charging! (0%)
>My ultimate is charging! (0%)
>I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian Bear
>Don't get caught with your beard in the letterbox
>5, 4, 3, 2, 1
>Trapped in a bear trap. WTF?
>Die immediately
>>
Feels good man.

It's like hunting a deer, but more rewarding.
>>
>>724096705
>I'm getting ready to join
what you interested in?
>>
>>724085310
I was absolutely scared shitless my first time. I lost the ability to hear, had tunnel vision; was shaking. I gripped the handle as tight as I could...sweat beaded on my forehead and I tried to swallow...my mouth was so dry.....then it happened... a turd came out. My parents congratulated me on my first potty adventure!
>>
>>724085310
I've killed so many people on COD…

It just becomes second nature.

And when my mom screams at me to turn it off and do my homework….

you can't just turn it off mom… you can't just turn it off

>takes a drag on candy cigarette
>>
>>724096773
mild kek. still newfag or russian but mild kek
>>
>>724087042
This guy fucks
>>
File: 1469866643564.jpg (500KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469866643564.jpg
500KB, 728x640px
>>724096705
I love the Marines and my MOS
>get paid to shoot at towel heads
>get paid to see the world
>get paid to work out and get ripped
>awesome healthcare
>free college
>staying single and being smart with my money
>>
File: face.jpg (55KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
55KB, 240x320px
I was a Delta Force MARSOC Green Beret on SEAL Team 6, 75th Ranger Battalion. Out of all my days performing covert BlackOps, one of the most harrowing days was when I was sent in to assassinate President Obama and replace him with a clone. I personally liked him as a person, but for reasons I cannot discuss, it had to be done.
>>
File: 1469697141040s.jpg (3KB, 109x125px) Image search: [Google]
1469697141040s.jpg
3KB, 109x125px
>>724097144
I don't believe you.
>>
File: 1472535589015.jpg (32KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
1472535589015.jpg
32KB, 600x452px
>>724090676
This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>724097144
did you do it while he was sitting on a park bench. did you actually fucking do it.
>>
File: IMG_5044.jpg (65KB, 636x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5044.jpg
65KB, 636x643px
>>724096894
Russian on Tuesdays after 4pm; self-admitted newfag the remainder of the week. Picture semi-related:
>>
>>724096447
>projecting this much
>>
>>724096527
Careful with that edge, Tyrone.
>>
>>724096618
I mean if you want to fight and possibly die for corrupt leaders so they can continue their lifestyle then sure. Also working in a cubicle is worse imo.
>>
>>724097120

My IT job literally gives me this, minus shooting towel heads.
>Paid holiday so I can go see wherever the fuck I want.
>Free gym at the office that isn't shit-tier
>Private medical cover thrown in for ever employee at company
>I went to college when I was college age anyways at no cost to myself
>Own my own home to bring bitches back to at the weekend
>Little potential of being turned into Swiss cheese or losing a limb at my job
>>
Why don't you check out Snapchat (z) .com & fap to THE schools hottest girls pics
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.