[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's my role in a horror movie?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 0.jpg (123KB, 700x980px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
123KB, 700x980px
What's my role in a horror movie?
>>
>>724083145
Serial killer?
>>
douchebag
>>
Jackass jock that gets killed.
>>
You are the guy who comes off as super nice and you start gaining people's trust then when one of the female characters is sleeping you jump on top of her and try to rape her but karma fucks you hard and you get a machete through your stupid fucking head,you squirm around a bit then fucking shit yourself and die. Fuck you cunt.
>>
>>724083145
Faggot Mexican trucker who dies

Or witnesses one of the killings and tries to escape, then dies
>>
The faggot
>>
>>724083145
The hero that saves the girl at the end.
>>
>>724083145
Spend most of the movie being supportive to the protagonist only to turn your back and become really violent and selfish in the last 15 minutes of the movie
It's cool, in the apocalypse I'm sure anyone would do the same as you.
>I just can't believe you stole their wedding album on the way out...
>>
>>724084065
you monster
>>
>>724084065
Like Shane from walking dead kinda?
>>
Dead before opening credits
>>
>>724083145
The guy that fucks his girl at the beginning who are always the first to die.
>>
>>724083145
Opening scene murder victim.
>>
>>724083145
token black guy, second one to die
>>
>>724083629
Best
>>
>>724084451
Yeah, I was thinking of dawn of the dead for some reason but basically.
But hey, at least you fuck his wife right?
And do some weird "I'm just tryna be yer dad" stint.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.