[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

File: 1458575809351.jpg (52KB, 495x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458575809351.jpg
52KB, 495x640px
I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?
>>
File: canvas.png (568KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
canvas.png
568KB, 600x400px
Mostly I don't have a problem eating in my car, except when reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.
>>
>>724058896
How long did you study autism to make this blog post?
>>
>>724058896
I worked at a fast food place and I have to say you're just being a little bitch.
>>
Jesus anon.
I have very mild autism, but even i can see tha- This is a copy-pasta, isn't it?
>>
>>724058896
Good luck navigating your way around the world with all that autism. You're dripping from head to toe in it, you fucking gimp.
>>
You must be one fat mother fucker op
>>
>>724058896
The poor girl was hitting on you. Autistic fag.
>>
Any restaurant/fast food joint where I can see an employee smoking out back is a restaurant/fast food joint I never eat at again.

Those fucking nicotine fingers never get washed...they just go right back into the life cycle of money handling, burger building, touching the pissing/shitting parts and smoking. Ick.
>>
This is /ck/ copypasta. There is a multitude of posts about him. Doesn't the original talk about how he likes Nietzsche?
>>
>>724059334
ye
>>
>>724058896
Ever think she might've liked you?
>please, some random anon needs to help OP to become an hero
>>
>>724058896
You dumb fuck, she wanted pipe
>>
Why are you going to McDonald's OP? Sounds like you have enough Ass-Burgers to last a life time!
>>
File: IMG_0658.jpg (83KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0658.jpg
83KB, 431x450px
Since when does McDonald's have bacon cheeseburgers?

> shitty pasta
>>
File: 1364952016913.jpg (26KB, 466x432px) Image search: [Google]
1364952016913.jpg
26KB, 466x432px
>>724058896
TLDR: OP is an autistic fuck with social anxiety and insecurities.
>>
Sue her ass for attempted rape. Then rape her.
>>
>>724059707
Some stores sell a bacon cheeseburger
>>
File: mlfw10558_medium.jpg (51KB, 603x640px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw10558_medium.jpg
51KB, 603x640px
>>724058896

I know this is bait, but in the event it actually isn't... holy shit OP you are such a faggot.

You're such an autistic faggot and you should feel bad.
>>
My impression of OP

God I was just counting all my dollar bills in the park and this girl comes up and compliments my huge cock and I felt offended
>>
If I was you I would wait for her to leave work and smack the fucking shit out of her for smoking and then touching my food , so not only is she annoying she smells and has horrible breath . I bet she's missing a few teeth also
>>
>>724058896
I eat inside so I don't spill a taco full of little cheese bits into my seat crevice where I will never get it back out especially once it melts into the carpet. I used to get a burger on the way home from my shitty valet job every night at Whataburger. After a few weeks, the window girl asks me if I go there every night in a cynical way. I said yes unapologetically. I honestly couldn't give 2 shits what the landwhale at the window thought about my eating habits. I was probably burning 2k calories having to run all the time.
>>
File: edgy.png (317KB, 760x300px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
317KB, 760x300px
>>724058896

first of all
>obsequious
I looked this up
second, your just being uptight about it. I you had a problem with it why didnt you talk to the manager instead of going anon on b chan?
third
>tits or GTFO
>>
File: IMG_0219.png (159KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0219.png
159KB, 400x449px
>>724058896
Goofy assed dumb shit
Don't you like pussy?
>>
>>724058896
Stale pasta
>>
Are you hurt faggot?

Go and complain somewhere else.
9fag is the best place for you.
>>
>>724059431
Stop throwing shit around you anon, I used to work at KFC as a part time job and that's not true at all, we even had managers controlling us if we are washing our hands every fucking hour, if you had a break they would come to you and Force you to do it
>>
How to be and oldfag:
>Step 1: Go to archives.
>Step 2: Find a stale pasta.
>Step 3: Repost.
>Step 4: ¿¿¿¿
>Step 5: Profit.
>>
>>724062084
I worked at KFC and the managers paid no attention to that.
>>
File: copy_pasta.jpg (80KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
copy_pasta.jpg
80KB, 400x300px
>>724058896
>>
File: 1488120773379.jpg (219KB, 500x860px) Image search: [Google]
1488120773379.jpg
219KB, 500x860px
>>724059045
Too bad for you I have this image saved on my PC. I'm only replying so others can have it.
>>
>>724060554
That's the difference between a normal person and an advanced autist.
>>
>>724058896
I feel like a Neanderthal eating my mcdonalds in the parking lot, it almost feels like you'd stick out like a sore thumb... my mcdonalds order usually runs me about $22.00 Cdn. (A lot less food for your dollar in Canada. Alberta specifically). I'll go there with my girlfriend to eat in the resturaunt rarely, where I'll pick a spot in the corner somewhere so I don't traumatize folks when they study me as I inhale 2 Jr. Chickens, 2 Bacon McDoubles, 1 Double 1/4 lb'er meal with a large fry on the side, as well as a 10 piece nugget. I assume National Geographic would film it if they caught wind of my eating habits. I eat all of this but it doesn't show as much as you'd think. Standing just under 6'5" and weighing about 310 lbs, strangers are too timid to call me out on my disgusting feats of food consumption. If they knew I was a happy go lucky teddy bear they wouldn't think twice. All in all I prefer drive thru so I can smoke cigarettes in the car and do great accents like: A Guy from Louisiana, An Australian, A German, A French Canadian, and sometimes an East Indian. I do the accents very well and it's fun for the people serving me my impending heart attack as well. I'd rather eat at home where I can munch with no shame. It's easy to lose the weight due to hard labour (Oilfieldfag) so I honestly don't care about blowing $22.00 on garbage food twice a week.
>>
>>724058896
i think you are a paranoid loner. it is not abnormal for people with social skills to recognize someone and try to initiate small talk. also this shows good customer service. even though you are free to those opinions do not expect people to read your mind.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.