[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I don't know how many of you can relate or have

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (94KB, 715x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
94KB, 715x800px
Hey guys. I don't know how many of you can relate or have gone through this and come out the other side but I really feel like I'm in a pit of loneliness right now. I'm at university and I don't have friends or a gf and it's fucking hard. I don't even feel like killing myself I just feel tired. tired of being alone and just going through another day of classes with nothing to look forward to on weekends or friends to hang out with to make things a little less miserable. I don't really even know why I'm posting here, I guess it just helps a little bit to get it out since I have no one to tell irl.
>>
>>724053357
Protip:
>Start using drugs
>>
>>724053357
Don't be sad anon, the Donald is president. Bask in the triggered feminists for your joy.
>>
Make acquaintances, check up on any clubs that you might be interested in
>>
>>724053357

Do drugs: MDMA, acid, shrooms or DMT.

Use them for introspection.

Go to gigs.

Get off /b/.
>>
>>724053357
>>724053578
Don't listen to him.
Instead you could do the following things:

Sleep
Watch Youtube
Play Videogames
Sleep
Go for a walk
>>
>>724053771

gigs? like small time band gigs?
>>
>>724053763

Would recommend this I guess. Follow your hobbies and if you can find things you're interested enough in to go out and try. This is the only way to meet people on your own in a non-contrived manner really

godspeed anon
>>
>>724053357
You might have vitamin d deficency go to the doc and get tested
>>
>>724053881

Definitely, small venues have a good atmosphere.

Don't forget good drugs. Emphasis on good.
>>
>>724053357
yeah man, I feel you too.
Get into drugs if you can, and I dont mean shit like meth but psychadelics and some other party drugs are good as long as you aren't stupid with them
>>
File: college lessons.png (415KB, 1279x1697px) Image search: [Google]
college lessons.png
415KB, 1279x1697px
>>724053357
>>724053357
I graduated from Uni in December and let me tell you:
>it's only downhill from here

Seriously, as time goes on, you'll realize that people are only in it for themselves, and the rules that dictated popularity in high school/university/college exist elsewhere in life too. People put a lot of emphasis on "family" for example, but they're exactly the same as anyone else: a bunch of vultures who only talk to you when they want/need something, and feel only YOU could provide. Outside of that, they couldn't care less enough to even check if you're still alive.

But don't bother making friends and shit; people come in two flavors: tool or obstacle (to your end-goals). Surround yourself only with those who will be useful to you (don't worry, they're doing the same to you), and cut someone off the moment they become a problem. Don't even bother with 'family' anymore.

Take this time now to improve yourself.
>>
File: Screenshot (26).png (692KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (26).png
692KB, 1280x768px
>>724054352
Who hurt you?
>>
>>724054539
No one 'hurt' me.

Life taught me.
>>
Kill ut self and stop complaining about point less shit there are million of people who woul trade everything to even be in your place in life.ur life is pretty fucking good u don't have to worry about shit like starving being bombed or real problems in this world.do us a favour and just kill your self couse ur mentally week trying to complain about no friends and shit like that put ur life into prospectife aginst say a starving fool in a war zone ur life is pretty good stop complaining or just kill ur self and shutup
>>
>>724054352
this is pretty true. have been out of collage for like 10 years and its exactly as anon says.

thats pretty much what "friends" are, its not a malicious thing though... just a natural outcome of self preservation, you associate yourself with people who can be of assistance to you and you return the favor by assisting them
>>
>>724053357
I feel you OP.

I have always been a sort of "moody" person. Not outright depressed, but prone to prolonged episodes of moodiness and pouting. Very asocial as well.

One thing that I've noticed as I've gone on in college: balance is key. I don't know exactly what your "balance" may be, but for me it included making time for strenuous workout sessions almost daily. I used to lead a largely sedentary lifestyle, but I also could internalize there was a lot of pent up energy and frustration as a result of my lethargy.

Also, make sure you keep mental stock of what is good to you. If there is something small you can treat yourself to, make time for it once in a while, especially if it can serve as a reward. Again: balance. Find a balance that is suitable. It will be clear when you have because your life will feel challenging and fulfilling.

Many have noted the abundance of recreational drugs on college campuses. While they are for many an integral experience in higher education, it is a matter you should consider for yourself carefully.
Weed, while nice in many respects, can easily lead to overuse if you have the resources, and lack discipline.
The hallucinogens are a landmark experience for many. I do recommend, but only if you are mentally in a stable place. A positive one. Softer variants like mushrooms are better in my opinion than more synthetic drugs. If I had to give a rule of thumb on the drugs: the closer to natural form, the better. The more synthetic, the more risk.

To be sure, college is meant to be an eye-opening and profound experience. One that you cherish for the rest of your life. Look hard at your own life and sort out the good and the bad. Then optimize. I have faith you can pull through.
>>
>>724053999
trips of truth
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.