[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to be a fat and ate whatever I wanted (lots of sugar)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hannibal.jpg (76KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
hannibal.jpg
76KB, 1000x500px
I used to be a fat and ate whatever I wanted (lots of sugar) I now watch what I eat and have lost a lot of weight, I make sure to get enough nutrients from my diet but now I have tooth cavities and they seem to get worse whenever I eat sugar, despite eating so much shit before and never having problems.

I used to think the cavities could heal given the right diet and time but after looking into it further it seems there's is nothing I can do to reverse it and now I feel unhappy.

What the fuck is wrong. How do I make my situation better?
>>
>>724046247
buttfuck hurts
>>
>>724046247
Go to the dentist you fucking retard
>>
>>724046247
You'll probably need caps, a few root canals, the whole shebang.

Don't get it done in the States though, take trip to Mexico and get it all done for a third of the price.

Lastly, use an electric toothbrush to brush twice daily, and try to floss as much as you can. This is the best way to prevent it in the future.
>>
>>724046247
Irregardless of what you shove down your cakehole you need to brush twice daily
>>
>>724046537
>>724046497
I do brush twice daily. With tooth paste and everything.
>>
>>724046497
>go to Mexico
It is cheaper, but holy fuck no one knows shit. Dental work (even basic) is absolute trash and ANY procedure is risking it

Source: Dad was a dentist until 2008
>>
File: book-cover.jpg (19KB, 266x338px) Image search: [Google]
book-cover.jpg
19KB, 266x338px
Get "Cure Tooth Decay" by Ramiel Nagel

Great book on the subject, I did not have tooth problems or anything but if I did that book would've been exactly what I needed.
>>
>>724046684
Was there a period of time you didn't brush? Perhaps when you had an unhealthy lifestyle?
>>
Teeth don't regenerate. Enjoy your scars from the past.
>>
>>724046247
stop smoking meth
>>
>>724046940
No, the cavities developed a while after I started being healthy. I had no problems when I wasn't concerned about my health.
>>
Feels bad man.
>>
>>724046849
Bullshit. I've gotten my dental work done there twice and both times the service has been superb
>>
>>724046247
Prediction: You will gain your weight back
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.