[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americans think they've won WW2?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: usa-1344768_960_720.png (94KB, 960x504px) Image search: [Google]
usa-1344768_960_720.png
94KB, 960x504px
Why do Americans think they've won WW2?
>>
>>724041443
>implying ww2 is over
>>
>>724041443
>USA
>WW2
>lazy usa
>pearl harbor .. what a fucking win
>>
>>724041566
>>724041443
<.<
>.>
guiz im apart of illuminati and world war 2 hasnt ended ik now cause imm super important
>>
>Stop trading oil with japan
>get kicked in the shin
>let's melt the whole fucking island
We won u guys
>>
>mfw USA is actually the Fire Nation of our timeline
>>
>Be America
>WE WON WAR YALL'
>Doesnt let Japan take over China.
>Commies take over
>10 years later, Korean war breaks out.
>Get too close to Chinese boarder while winning the "Police Action"
>300 000 Chinese cross boarder over night
>US is pushed back. War never ends to this day.

Seriously, even if their involvement with the War was helpful at best, if they just left things alone with Japan we would of ha do deal with the fucking "Red Menace" for the next 50 years.
>>
>>724041819
You forgot to put
>it would be too expensive to actually invade them
Between lines 2 and 3
>>
Are you implying America lost WW2? Because if so, you may be completely retarded. Our objectives were to 1) liberate allied nations in Europe, which we did, and 2) Force enemy nations in the pacific theatre to surrender which we also did. If you're implying that we think that we won the war single-handedly, you're still a complete fucking moron as no one think's that and we all know it was ultimately Russia who took Berlin and caused Germany to surrender.
>>
>>724042307
I'm implying that
>we won the War yall
Is the average american mindset when it comes up for discussion
>>
>Be Slav
>Be mad because your country is poor, your lifestyle is sad, you'll not have a country like the USA in the next 200 years at least
>Get butthurt because muh victory and it's literally the only thing Russians try to be proud about
>>
>>724041443
Americans are categorically massive fucking retards so it isn't a surprise really.
>>
>>724042562
>implying 1 Russian infantryman isn't as able bodied as 10 US ones.
>>
File: heroes of WW2.jpg (152KB, 1271x854px) Image search: [Google]
heroes of WW2.jpg
152KB, 1271x854px
>>724041443
Hollywood is hypnotic. Even fools the French.
>>
>>724042782
>Hey man I have this awesome movie idea; it's a ww2 movie where we go save one incomptetent retard of ours because that's pretty much all our war efforts.
>>
File: kek.jpg (106KB, 600x501px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
106KB, 600x501px
>>724042687
>Baiting this hard

When Russian troops swept through the nations that fell under their influence zone under R-M pact, the locals were startled by the way Russians looked - good 20 cms lower than the average local, malnourished (they tried to eat brown putty from windows because they thought it was halva), poorly cultured (the wives of the officials bought nightgowns and wore them on formal occasions as they didn't think something that pretty was for sleeping; common soldiers drank water from toilets or used them as foot baths) and motivated by politruks politely reminding that anyone wishing to retreat is welcome to a round or two.

If anything, we should feel sorry for them. I understand your bait, but there are lots of /b/tards who have no idea what Russia was (and, to tell you the truth, still is).
>>
File: 1485841155359.jpg (51KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1485841155359.jpg
51KB, 700x525px
>Be USA
>Selling weapons to all sides. making good money
>Turning away Jews.
>Stop giving oil to Japan for reasons.
>Japan kicks us in the shins
>Decide to fight Hitler.

The best thing that could be said about USA's involvement is that it kept pressure on the western front so Russia could start pushing back all the way to Berlin. Oh but lets talk about what good they did? How about the USA almost refusing the plans to invade Italy which would be a utter failure in continuing with the successes in North Africa. How about The Hitler Line in Italy which the US couldnt crack so they send the Canadians and Irish, only to take credit for their successes in Italy. What about Operation Market Garden, A massive failure that took the steam out of Patton's army, which lead to the terribly hard fight at the Battle of the Budge.
>>
>>724041443
bc usa fought with the allies
bc the allies won ww2
bc you're a fatuous twat
>>
>USA condones fags and trannies
>Russia does not and will not

I think the winner is clear as day.
>>
>>724043548
>Fought
>>
>>724043435
ok pick and choose google historian
>>
>>724043636
>implying that dropping 2 bombs and storming one beach leaves much else to cherrypick
>>
History PhD here
Americans suck lel
>>
Because burgers don't learn history, they learn alternative facts.
>>
EVERYONE IS WRONG !!

THE JEWS WON!
>>
>>724044602
Okay Israelfag.
>>
File: sionismo 699661.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sionismo 699661.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>724044602
>>
File: sionismo 2953378008.jpg (84KB, 960x787px) Image search: [Google]
sionismo 2953378008.jpg
84KB, 960x787px
>>724044672
yes idiot goyim!
>>
>>724044591
>they learn alternative facts.

>look guys I have a news app and browse on 4chin allot

they won WWII because Hollywood.
If you don't what's what you should shut the fuck up.
>>
>>724044853
> Implying I'm a liberal.

Kek. Go back to Israel and delet this
>>
File: mpn (5).gif (2MB, 300x346px) Image search: [Google]
mpn (5).gif
2MB, 300x346px
>>
>>724041443
Because in the aftermath of WWII we were the dominant world power?
If you were in a fight at school - and walked away with all the pussy - you'd take that as a win.
>>
Of course the USA won WW II.
And they did it by ramping up the most massive machine for production of military equipment that the world has ever seen.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.