[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi I work on a project in electronic at school, and I have to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images_3_.jpg (5KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
images_3_.jpg
5KB, 199x253px
Hi
I work on a project in electronic at school, and I have to group with a nigger. He does nothing, he doesn't speak a proper language, and he is even destroying my work by doing bullshit on MY pc.

How do I get rid of him ?
>>
Maybe rephrase the question: How do you get rid of you, from him?
>>
>>724029689
>he doesn't speak a proper language

Implying you do.
>>
>>724030021
I don't think he will think that way, cause he needs me to have a good grade.
>>
>>724030150
Since I'm studying in France, I'd expect to work with someone who speak French.
>>
>>724029689
Just copy some lame arduino bullshit you find online and assemble within a day. Don't get in contact with nig and he will end up looking pretty stupid presenting nothing.
>>
>>724029689
Start masturbating whenever he enters the room

Seriously, it's the most foolproof way of getting anyone away from you, or getting your dick sucked. It's a win/win situation almost 50% of the time.

Furthermore, you can use this technique to get rid of people wherever you go:

>on the bus
>on a plane
>at grandma's house
>in church
>on a date
>on a date with gradma at a church
>funerals
>weddings
>da club
>da yacht club
>da seal clubbing club

literally every social interaction you have can be avoided by just whipping your dick out and start jerkign it.

And, as I said, you might even make a friend in the process leading to a bj or more.

Sign up today for more patented surefire way to Act Antisociably Around Adults today!
>>
>>724030239
But you can barely type in English. It's kind of hypocritical of you to disparage another's language abilities when they aren't using their native tongue.
>>
>>724030760
It will make the other people flee. I need to only get rid of him.
>>
>>724030796
He is from Mali, a French speaking country.
>>
>>724030796
>OP is in france speaking french in class
>OP complains about classmate's inability to speak french
>let's call him a hypocrite for not speaking english well
you are a stupid
>>
>>724030855
aah ok, I see

Well, have you considered going round and just backtalking him towards the others in the group?

You know, spread some rumours about him; Talk shit about him when he's not there, get everyone to turn on him? I mean, try to make yourself look really good whilst just dragging him and his reputation through the mud. You know, rather than working together with him and the others, just really conspire against him.

Give it a couple of weeks of just incessant underhand shitstirring and that awful human being should be gone from your life, no problem.

For more advise, you really need to buy my book; Burning Bridges and Building Borders; Teamwork for Superior People, only $9.99 on Amazon. Buy now and you will get "I Sometimes Masturbate in the IT Room; True Stories of Single White College Students" completely free
>>
>>724029689
>Do work on your own
>Nail it
>wait for opotunity to explain "group work"
>hand it over to him
>watch him flop
>>
>>724029689
Why don't you try and not be a racist shithead and work with him to find a solution to the issue.
>>
>>724033224
I would not complain if he was working. He doesn't.
>>
>>724030239
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FRENCH FAG
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.