[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any tips for using dmt? Have a volcano vaporizer,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: dmt.jpg (968KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
dmt.jpg
968KB, 800x534px
Anyone have any tips for using dmt?

Have a volcano vaporizer, it's ok.. freebies out of pipe with it sandwiched between weed and kief, shot is cash...

Have been doing dmt daily with my gf for the past 3 days, have had many experiences... AMA... here is one on my face experience

>>be sitting in bed with gf
>>packing pipe with a little weed in the bottom, drizzle layer of dabs on that, sprinkle with dmt, add kief, then fill bowl with more weed
>> pass pipe back and forth 3x
>>after 3rd hit slide down into bed, extend left arm to behind gf, and say "join me"
>>she does, her head on my chest and limbs intertwined
>>fur blanket (fur side down)I pull completely over us
>>feel like me and gf are melting together almost like back in the womb, but with someone else.
>>gf said "it feels like we're melting together and I am ok with that"

Have many more experiences... just ask
>>
Fuck I wanna try DMT so bad, how the hell can I source it?
>>
>>724017295
Dark web...
>>
>>724017295
Dream market
>>
http://richardsonsofwhitehaven.co.uk/wpimages/35/dmt-dimethyltryptamine.php
I found this yesterday, but it's surface web so I'm kind of suspicious
>>
She got me annoy of day for my birthday...

>> be me, in bed with gf
>>her head on my chest
>>experiencing visuals
>>playing with after images
>>looks like I am trying to cast a spell
>>day to gf "sorry in advance if I cast fireball"
>>she could not stop laughing, and replied "you would have to roll a 11 or higher for a working fireball, but no battle magic at all...
>>#truelove
>>
>>724017184
Watch out for the clock people. They opened up my chest and tried to turn me into one of them by installing gears in me at my apartment/their space ship.

That's all I have to say from my trip.
>>
I've been researching DMT for over a year now, I want to do it so bad, but I don't know if it's a good idea for me, I know how badly trips can go for me, admittedly I've only ever had two bad trips, but one put me in hospital, and the other I tried to kill myself, these were both over a year ago, I've tripped safely every time after that, but based on the fact that I've had psychotic breaks is it worth the risk? Or could it permanently fuck my head up?
>>
>>724017465
If you don't mind ordering from a DEA honey pot go for it...
>>
>>724017632
This is more like augmented reality as opposed to virtual reality... if that makes sense...
>>
>>724017706
Well that's why I haven't, thought it seems sketchy as fuck, but I've never used dark web before, not to buy shit, so I'm wary of that too
>>
>>724017799

Rules for the dark net
1 >>On dark web, only buy from escrow sellers, little chance of getting ripped off.

2 >>buy new pos laptop to only use for dark web stuff

3 >>Research seller on Reddit

4 >>Sellers use stealth shipping (dmt came in a sealed tea bag) so use your real name and address (otherwise it's suspicious and you may not get package)

5 >>PUBLIC WI-FI! So purchases not linked to you

6 >> if they bring the package to your door for signature sign for it while saying "huh, wasn't expecting a package"
>>
File: 1462241211026.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1462241211026.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>724017322
dank weeb?
>>
>>724018170
Thanks man, appreciate the advice
>>
>>724017570
this almost made me puke.
kill yourself.
>>
>>be me in bed with gf
>>high on dmt and weed
>>blanket over heads
>>see tunnel of my life
>>went to different memories from my life and relived them (fishing with my grandad that died when I was 12, my grandad giving me my first toy, ect...)
>>Pure happiness, tears
>>
File: 1474727547754.jpg (12KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
1474727547754.jpg
12KB, 198x254px
>>724017570
>>724018297

u druggy punks deserve JAIL !!!
>>
Why don't you check out Snapchat (z) .com & leak anyones nudes
>>
>>724018274
Anything for a fellow psychunough
>>
>>724018535
3/10 troll is 3/10
Made me relpy...
>>thanks for the bump noob
>>
Please feel free to share your own stories

>>be me in bed with gf on DMT
>>everything has chasing light border
>>listening to Daft Punk
>>say to gf I feel one I could shoot a fireball
>>gf is all like I got a better idea
>>she gives me epic bj
>>she then climes on top of me and rides me to the most vivid and intense orgasm ever
>>#lifeisgood
>>
Anyone here?
>>
>>724020357
no one cares about this boring shit.. tell us about your hobbies and work life.
>>
File: 1475870681292.jpg (71KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1475870681292.jpg
71KB, 600x656px
>>724018636

see my better meme u dip

>>724018272
>>
PLEASE ARE THERE ANY DMT HOOK UPS AROUND SEATTLE READING THIS THREAD
>>
>>724020494
I work 7am- 5pm wed- sat, then 3 days off in a row... I work at a donation acceptance center for a 501c3... I maybe do an hour of work a day, vape wax all day and make 30k a year...
>>
>>724021912
Dark web...
>>
>>724021912
>PLEASE LEARN TO EXTRACT IT YOURSELF
>>
>>724022775
Why not teach us muggles how...
>>
Dab that shit! Or second best a bong. Don't mix it with weed. If anything mix with tobacco if you must. Your experience sounds dull... Where's your realization everything is intertwined? where's the secret languages? Where's the other beings sharing "our space"? darting around the room seen out of the corner of your eye. Be careful when you do it too much, they can become spiteful that you are peeking into their world, it's a gift not a game, dont abuse it.
>>
Using too much thx in your bowl just use weed and dmt get really high before if necessary, take three quick large hits out of your bong and blast into a new reality. Extra points for following the correct diet for psychedelic experiences but not 100% necessary.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.