[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to kill myself guys. I've been thinking of spicing

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 640x480px
Trying to kill myself guys.
I've been thinking of spicing up the ol an hero with some cyanide, from cherry pits. Would this be effective, and would dried ones bought online do the trick?
>>
come on guys i'm serious
>>
Hang yourself
>>
just get a heavy trip on shrooms and come back down and you'll be fine
>>
>>722957761
You're seriously fucking retarded
>>
>>722957893
i can't, been looking for a connection about a year now

>>722957845
i was already hospitalized, all my rope and sharp objects were taken by my mom
>>
>>722958097
deepweb you fucking retard. come on man use your brain
>>
>>722957930
i know, thats just another reason for me to die
>>
>>722958128
i have literally 17 dollars
>>
>>722958263
Be productive and work towards getting more dollars and your depression will go away

That's assuming you're a biological male though. If not, show tits before you an hero.
>>
>>722958156
I mean dude, ive been in that position before. It's just not fucking worth it. I lost my sister to suicide and fucked my family up. Mom left. There's so much to discover to live for. You just have to find it. Get your shit together Anon. You're a teen most likely since you stay with your mom, your hormones and testosterone are fucking with you. Just chill back and find something to do and some friends to do it with.
>>
>>722958365
i'm an unproductive stoner that's gaining weight, i'm socially isolated, my fiancee doesn't love me anymore, and i deserve to die. I really just want it to end
>>
>>722958436
>hurr it's easy just don't be sad!

normies get out, this thread isn't for you and no one wants your help
>>
File: weedneedle.jpg (12KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
weedneedle.jpg
12KB, 500x277px
inject some weed and take a overdose.
>>
>>722958448
That's what I'm saying, being a man takes effort.

Be productive, set goals, work hard every day, and all those gay homosex thoughts about deserving to die will go away.
>>
>>722958564
i'd love to ingest 600 kilos of weed, but obviously impossible
>>
>>722958553
Hurr, im a special snowflake and life is too mainstream.
Get a fucking life. Id rather you do that than have to have someone clean up after your dumbass.
>>
>>722958709
Didn't say I was OP, go be a hero somewhere else
>>
Speed on the highway on cocain and crash your car and die. Go out in a memorable way you pussy
>>
>>722957095
Where you live op? I know some shit that will kill you you can find innawoods. But be warned. Dying from poison is pretty damn painful.

Black cherry. Smash seeds and pits together eat. Bonus at least it taste pretty good.. You kinda need a lot. How much exactly idk.

Crabs eye. The little red seeds hispanics used for rosery beads. Shits poisonous as fuck and babys die each year from ingesting them. You're probably gonna need a hand full.

False apple. This ones pretty scary stuff and modern medicine has no antidote for it... They will just morphine the shit outta you until you die. Sadly only place in America they can be found is florida on the coast. But collect the white sap onto a knife blade and start cutting yourself. Your skin will blister after just a couple of minutes but try to get the sap into your blood stream. It will be riporoine after that.
>>
>>722959121
Oh and to add.. nightshades muh nigguh them shits can be found in americas and europe easy. They are almost always 5 pedaled flowers. Tomatos and peppers are none poisonous ones to humans. How ever. They are poisonous to cats.
>>
suicide by cop
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.