[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wrote a romantic letter to someone i have a crush on for almost

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: gmail.png (26KB, 568x346px) Image search: [Google]
gmail.png
26KB, 568x346px
wrote a romantic letter to someone i have a crush on for almost a year. never spoke to her, working at the same floor. to me a week to prepare. she has a boyfriend. came out cringy as hell. and the shame... any similar stories to make me feel better? feeling suicidal
>>
Buy a rope and go kill yourself right now
>>
>>722955111
thanks man. i might deserve this
>>
>>722955009
Show the letter.
>>
>>722955009
you are a weak human being, get over it you pussy.
>>
>>722955225
it was something like, "you are the prettiest thing i ever saw, blah blah, i think i can feel you etc" and all the most embarrasing things one can ever think about. i was seriously feeling like i love her
>>
>>722955279
i know im weak, but have you ever went through something similar?
>>
"i think i can feel you" ahahah wheres that rope at?
>>
>>722955337
Bro, just make her fall for u with dick pics, this always works.
>>
>>722955401
cringy as hell eh? i know. what the fuck was i thinking. i should die
>>
>>722955443
solid advice
>>
>>722955464
now what you need to do is send her another email saying "sorry wrong person" ahahaha nah just wait on the reply but if she doesn't approach her and ask her if she received your email
>>
but seriously now, has anyone ever done something similar... dont think i know how to deal with this
>>
>>722955629
she did mate, said she has a botfriend for a very long time
>>
how old is op?
>>
>>722955710
>>
i really need help
>>
ask her if hes into cuckolding, you might not get to date but atleast you can bust one. honestly i havent done anything that embarrassing, dont worry youll be over it in a week and when they break up shell know that your there maybe just be friends with her just talk to her like a normal person
>>
>>722955892
is it really that embarrassing? damn
>>
just be her friend and letting her get to know you is the best options
>>
>>722955989
know that ive never talked to her in person. dont even have the courage to read all her mail
>>
>>722955934
im off mate goodluck with your en-devours
>>
>>722956079
yes im that delusional
>>
>>722956080
thanks i guess
>>
anyway people, especially the younger, take this as a lesson, dont be too isolated and stuck up in your delusions, live, be friendly, dont think that some angel in a shape of a woman is going to save you if she was kind to you on one or two occasions, and dont fall for beauty, because damn, beauty can trick us lonely people even if we think we have it all
>>
bless you all. ill see if i can live another day. thank you the one or two people who read this. all my love
>>
>>722955009
I can give you some tips for next time:

>Try to be open with your feelings. The next time you have a crush, tell her quickly. Waiting too long can make people grow comfortable in the type of relationship they standarize with you.

>Don't ever, EVER confess over social media. It speaks that you either were too uncaring to do it in person or too scaredy to strengthen up.

>Don't go after people in relationships. If you like a girl that has a boyfriend do tell her how you feel, but never with the endeavour of making her break up with the guy for your own sake. That's extremely selfish.

>Invest in yourself. People are attracted to positive traits and pity is NEVER the basis for a healthy relationship. Git gud, become attractive.

On another note, it's good you owned up to your feelings. I'd really like to read this letter now.
>>
>>722956539
you wont mate it was in hebrew, and im too proud and lazy to convey it all word by word. lets just say i was the most open i could be, and got hit real, real hard. the grave seems comforting now, but people like me live too long , probably to set an example for good people of how not to be.
>>
Cohen knows what i mean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0nmHymgM7Y

Peace
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.