[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /b/ i need help. I have friends who are constantly asking

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: humming bird.jpg (102KB, 639x2200px) Image search: [Google]
humming bird.jpg
102KB, 639x2200px
hey /b/ i need help. I have friends who are constantly asking to hang out - ive got places to be friends to join and recently i just cant be fucked leaving the house.
I keeping making bullshit excuses last minute to bail or i just turn my phone on airplane mode.

whats wrong with me?
>>
>>722950362
Becoming an adult sucks man
>>
>>722950499
im 29, have i peaked? is it all downhill from here?
>>
>>722950688
Short answer yes long answer yessssssssssssssss
>>
>>722950362
I used to be like yo bro. Introvert3d as fuck, but leaving the house is the hardest part. Once you're out with your friends, you know you have fun. Think of all the times you have agreed to go out, and how glad you were you didn't bail.

Also bullshit excuses only last so long. Deal with this now while you still HAVE friends.
>>
>>722950362
>that pic
Why?
>>
>>722951037
this is bang on mate! everytime i work the energy and effort to get out and meet up with my friends i have a great time and no regrets.

How can build that drive more?
>>
>>722951084
>never hummingbird properly
y-you d-dont belong here anon
>>
>>722951278
Just remember that feeling when you're about to say no. After a while, you won't have to try.
>>
Oh man I just ripped the absolute biggest fart you don't even know my whole study room smells like shit
>>
>>722951777
thanks anon! ill try my best
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.