[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, I am friends with this kid at my school who is contemplating

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 451px-Columbine_army_of_two.png (368KB, 451x600px) Image search: [Google]
451px-Columbine_army_of_two.png
368KB, 451x600px
Hey /b/, I am friends with this kid at my school who is contemplating shooting up our school, one problem is that we are in the UK and he can't get a gun, how could he get one
>>
It's fairly easy to obtain a firearm in the UK, granted there are laws that prevent the standard licensing and ownership of a firearm such as a pistol. However it is possible to obtain a hunting rifle permit or even a shotgun licence for a given reason. For instance, if you own farm/land in the UK, you can obtain a shotgun and shotgun license to protect your land and livestock. For rifles on the other hand, one would have to join a sports shooting club, that would most likely be the easiest way to get one.Or get a permit for hunting.
>>
Talk to farmers. Pretty much only farmers have guns here.
>>
>>722949829
Ask the police, they'll probably let you borrow one
>>
>>722949829
You better report him to your local cultural diversity center so that they can make sure he only kills filthy native born white citizens.
>>
kill your self
>>
>>722949829
Kitchen knife and baseball bats. Go on an bash his head in and slit that dirty cunts throat.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.