[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would you boys do to get with a persian princess like me? :)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

what would you boys do to get with a persian princess like me? :)
>>
>>722949760
nothing
>>
Nothing
>>
>>722949760
Stay far away
>>
>>722949760
Persia as a country hasn't existed in hundreds of years. You're a fucking saudi.
>>
File: singlehand.jpg (27KB, 450x281px) Image search: [Google]
singlehand.jpg
27KB, 450x281px
>>722949760

pay the $5
>>
File: 68479887.jpg (69KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
68479887.jpg
69KB, 400x300px
>>
File: 1483684543476.jpg (22KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
1483684543476.jpg
22KB, 317x267px
>persian princess
Didn't they kill the Shah at the end of the 20th century?
>>
>>722949760
Nothing. You're a Kardashian clone.
>>
>>722949760
Crash this plane with no survivors.
>>
Get a real fucking airplane. If she was a real princes she wouldn't be caught dead in that low rent piece of shit...G650 all the way!
>>
>>722949760
Let you buy me dinner
>>
>>722949760
depose the Shah for that ass
>>
>>722949760

post more photo of you princess
>>
Nothing. But I'll offer some advice. Get a job and stop using men to get by. Actually work for what you want instead of using your looks, you slutbag.
>>
I'm a handsome Persian guy with a big dick and I'm going to be a doctor like every other good Persian kid.

I'm staying the fuck away from Persian women. I'll try to find some slavic or Jewish qt.

You look like a typical SoCal Persian, uninteresting and vapid.

I'd pump and dump you though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.