[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread: >Be 16, meet handsome shy guy a year older

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 28

File: feels.jpg (52KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
52KB, 403x403px
Feels thread:

>Be 16, meet handsome shy guy a year older than me
>6'5", dark circles under his eyes, kind and quiet
>Start talking with him, one of the nicest guys I've met
>Helps me with chemistry homework
>Hit it off so fucking well, burning crush on him
>Commence relationship with him, fall in puppy love, highschool sweetheart
>Learn he is depressed as fuck, decide to carry on with relationship
>Spend time with him, teaches me about CS:GO, PC builds, lets me play Goat Simulator on his computer for hours, downloads games just to watch me smile and giggle
>Find out his dad had an aneurism and became paralyzed, never had a good relationship with him
>Mom detached and spoils his psychopath delinquent sister, always ignored by family
>Relationship keeps going pretty well
>Lose virginities to one another, always gentle with me and patient
>Gives me mindblowing orgasms, crying while cumming on his cock cause I love him so fucking much
>His depression progresses, he begins to lose interest in everything, no more biking, longboarding, disc golf, failing classes at school
>Spend hours every week comforting him, a year passes like this, he is super sensitive and progressively getting worse
>Develop motherly feelings for him, taking care of him any way I can
>He used to have a great circle of friends, be active, but becomes a recluse and loses interest in everything
>I try to get him outside, get him counseling, get him on antidepressants
>All he does is smoke weed and sleep, playing H1Z1 and CS:GO all night
>One night he thinks he hears a UFO outside, he gets more paranoia, thoughts of suicide, calls me uncontrollably crying, wanting to come to my house and sleep, I agree
>Does too much LSD one night, freaks the fuck out, calls me panicking, doesn't know where he is and I have to help him out of his bad trip
>Tell him I'm here to protect him, help him stop freaking out
>>
Cont'd:>After this, he completely loses grasp of what is happening in life permanently, depressed, no job, delusional, I watch him spiral into someone I don't know
>Wants to seppuku, I talk him out of it
>Some good times together, still fucking sometimes, he never leaves the house, I buy his groceries and pay for his counseling, watch him down bottles of liquor and starve himself
>I can’t do it anymore, break up with him after 3 years
>He goes nuts, shoplifts food from a grocery store, running around outside yelling and screaming, vomits up all the food he stole
>He spams my phone with hundreds of messages
>A week goes by of him binging and purging, his mental state declines, loses tons of weight
>Calls me crying his eyes out weekly, messaging me talking about suicide and how his life is pointless
>He gets diagnosed with schizophrenia shortly after, taking antipsychotics now, he doesn’t have a home, got kicked out of both his parents houses
>Months after we broke up, he is telling me he still loves me and I was his only happiness

He is admitting himself into the hospital tomorrow, he is on suicide watch. I honestly don’t think I can help him anymore, /b/. He was so amazing, he understood me in the beginning, but his old ego was totally aborted. It is so fucking weird watching someone spiral into abstract delusions and question reality along with them. He kept experiencing synchronicities and odd connections between everything. He sincerely thinks I’m some sort of goddess and I’m the only one who can comfort him. He is obsessed with me. I broke up with him and told him that if he was stable and working by 11/27/2017 then I would date him again but I don’t think he will make it until then, and if he does, I won’t even know who he is anymore. It almost feels like, unless medicine advances so much in our lifetime, he will live a life of pain and fear. It is almost like if he really does an hero, he will be in a better place.

What do?
>>
>My dog just died
>The hospital literally just called

Yeah.
>>
>>721829946
Im so sorry i hope you feel better
>>
>>721829946
That is terrible, but at least your doggo lived a good life with you
>>
>>721830204
I don't really feel anything.

>>721830252
She did. She was a rescue and we had her for about half her life. She lived a good life with us, but she died alone in a place she hated.
>>
>>721829905

Tbh it was pretty cruel of you to set him a target date to get his life sorted but make it a date that doesn't exist.

The dude's probably to out of his mind to even register that there aren't 27 months in a year.
>>
>>721830397
It's not that I didn't love her. I don't know why I don't feel anything. I loved her a lot, actually.
>>
>>721830431
Kek, yep, amerifag way of writing dates. Maybe you're onto something.
>>
>>721830501
Maybe it hasn't registered yet, sometimes grief takes a bit. You'll probably feel it when you have to give away her half eaten bag of food or when she doesn't greet you at the door when you come home.
>>
>>721829854
Sadly i feel like thats gonna be me in the future literally im starting to fail my classes cuz of 0 friends and starting to lose interest in things,start to develop extreme anxiety alonh with a bit of depression.
>>
>>721831448
The best thing I can say is to get help. Start with counseling, especially if you have healthcare or have access to it.
>>
File: 1454476286734.gif (610KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1454476286734.gif
610KB, 500x374px
>>721830252
This.
>>721829946
I had to give up my dogs against my will. Had them for nine years up until that point. Saw them taken away in the back of a strangers car in an attempt not to have them put into a shelter. I'll never forget the looks on their faces when that car drove away.
Life all shat on me during that time frame.
>>
>>721831448
Yea that was me last year, failed 3/10 of my classes in 2016 was drinking prob 4 nights a week min and high all the time. Luckily my standing academically was able to suspend itself due to previous years of good work ethic.

So with that said, my lifestyle has been improving recently but due to discipline and attempts at keeping an objective mindset toward inputs and outputs of life decisions.

My only advice is go talk to someone, maybe a professor you liked but no longer have a class with anymore and just have a conversation with them. This will likely lead to a full fucking breakdown on your end. That's alright though it will feel great to be heard and also hear yourself.

>glhf
>>
>implying is female
>didn't post tits

what the fuck happened to this place?
>>
>>721832508
This IS a feels thread
>>
>>721832628
I was wondering when someone would ask
>>
>>721832670
Yes it is, what's your point?
>>
Gf broke up with me 2 days ago,we don't talk since.
Worst thing she is my classmate at college and i have to see her everyday, fuck
>>
I dont feel happy in mundane existance. I hate that i dont chamge even though i can. Im just tired of being me guys.
>>
>>721832965
are u me?
>>
>>721832965
Welcome to life. Get good, get used to it, or live in misery.
>>
>>721832821

are you German?
>>
>>721832998
I feel like everyone feels that way to a degree. But i also think its comepletly by choice.

>>721833025
Im not going to be miserable my whole life and im not going to stay in the same boat ethier. I just have to wait. Im going to go after my dreams when i can. I cant yet though.
>>
>>721833042
Not at all.
>>
>>721829854
I'm so sorry for you, I hope it turns out good, and he comes back to the world.
>>
File: Snell.jpg (280KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Snell.jpg
280KB, 1440x810px
Is any one here to help please try for identify this raptor?
>>
how do I love myself
>>
>>721833259
Ok. The
>we don't talk since
part sounded like a German talking English but I suppose you could either have another language as your first or just be an illiterate shitlord
>>
>>721833403
You are right,english is not my native language
>>
>still no tits or gtfo

what the fucking fuck is going on
>>
>>721832508
Fuck it, story time because I'm fucking miserable. I'm on my phone so forgive grammar and auto correct errors.

>be about 3 years ago
>sophomore at uni, and things are going alright
>just got out of a year long relationship and was recovering from that
>meet 10/10 girl in mess hall for a brief moment
>short hair, huge tits, nice ass, perfect figure
>exchange a word after we both realize a lack of milk to go with cereal
>part ways
>friend says I should've gotten her number, but I justify that I'm not a home wrecker, as she was already sitting with some dudes
>don't think much of it
>some days pass
>she's sitting with some dudes I know
>decide I'll get her name at the very least
>find out her name is Deb
>brief conversation ensues but I leave because I have to go be responsible

Ima get my computer and continue if anyone is interested.
>>
>>721833474
then your English is undoubtedly better than my whateverthefuckyournativelanguageis

the sentence you were looking for is (even keeping it informal and internet speak)
>Gf broke up with me 2 days ago,we HAVEN'T talkED since.

good luck my friend. no offence intended
>>
>>721833621
Gimme moar
>>
>>721833648
Thank you Anon
>>
>>721833648
did someone just help someone else?

What the fucking fuck happened
>>
>>721833372
;_; he told me he would take back all the times we had sex just to hold my hand one last time.
>>
File: 1466720391868.gif (196KB, 264x269px) Image search: [Google]
1466720391868.gif
196KB, 264x269px
>>721829854
I started talking to this girl on discord a few weeks ago. She's a couple years older than me, she's married and has 3 kids. She's really sweet, funny, caring. She seems like a really good person. She says she loves her husband (I can tell she does because she has cute nicknames for him) but she says she isn't attracted to him physically anymore. She says sex is more for him than it is for her... but he's still a great father and and really cares for his family

I can tell she's really into me and I'm into her too. She goes out a lot to "shop" but I can tell she's just doing it for some alone time to talk to me without having her kids and husband around. She lives across the country from me so meeting up is not possible. She's already emotionally cheating...

This just makes me depressed and makes me reconsider getting married some day. To think that my wife can lose all attraction for me and only keep me around because I'm a "good man" for her and her kids. I genuinely feel bad for her husband.
>>
>>721833876
Classic manipulative behavior. Don't buy it.

Also, rule 30

And 31
>>
>>721829854
I fear the exact same thing is gonna happen to me, i have constant paralyzing anxiety and depression.
I am so fucking scared /b
>>
>>721832817
Now it's an autism thread, apparently.
>>
>>721833946
"emotionally cheating"

Isn't a thing. If you are concerned about your SO fantasizing about others, you are disconnected with the human condition.
>>
/b/ wtf is wrong with you, alright op tits and timestamp or gtfo , shame on you /b/
>>
>>721829854
can schizophrenia develop from paranoia. I don't necessarily hear voices but when i'm thinking about something for too long i hear it outside my head. Like if im thinking of a song in my head out of nowhere i'd hear someone whistling it even when im home alone or some shit. Or if i'm thinking of someone i might hear their voice outside my head
>>
>>721834216
shame indeed.
>>
>>721834156
You know what he means faggot. She's taking little steps in her head to actually start fucking other men. She's finding console by crying on other men's shoulders, next she'll be crying on their cocks.

Notsureifteenagerorstupid.jpeg
>>
>>721834032
He was probably a master manipulator then. I would have done pretty much anything for him back when we were together

>>721834039
Get help, counseling and meds are really useful. Wishing the best for you.
>>
>>721834268
Yeah get checked out. >>721834268
You shouldn't be hearing any outside voices talking to you or whatever.
>>
>>721833621
Ok, now I can actually type.

Cont
>skate around my campus because I'm an edgy faggot
>actually its because I couldn't make friends in high school and I needed a hobby to distract me
>anyway, run into Deb again, and she stopped me
>barely noticed her, but I stopped to chat
>long story short, I talked her into taking me to her favorite little mom and pop shop down town for some coffee
>fast forward to aforementioned day
>we take the bus down town and get to this shop
>best coffee I've ever had
>learn more about Deb but mostly that she's really into some kick ass music
>talk about all our favorite bands
>evening comes
>she has a nickel board and we skate around campus and hang around
>end up on a hill overlooking the town
I know this is starting to sound like a cheesy romance story, but bear with me
>didn't plan on it but ended up just sitting there and cuddling sort of
>as we begin to leave we sort of face eachother and next thing I know, we were exchanging spit
>end up spending the night at her place
>fast forward some months after this day
>we hadn't really done much because she said she felt we were moving too fast
>I agree and we remained friends who talked

cont
>>
>>721834268
Get checked for schizophrenia dawg. Seriously. Like now. My dad's started like this.
>>
>>721834032
>>721834216
>>721834274

If I timestamp tits, this thread will die
>>
>>721834291
And?

It's not his responsibility to ensure she's acting within a moral compass he would personally find compelling.
>>
>>721829905
so you're saying he changed his personality by smoking too much weed and psychedelics?
>>
>>721834378
This thread will get lit AF, the fuck you talking about? Tits or GTFO
>>
>>721834268
Yeah, get checked out. I hope everything turns out fine, and even if you are schizo, there are new meds coming out every day that help like seroquel
>>
>>721830431
topkek
>>
>>721834378
I'm the guy who's dog died and this thread is shit anyway. None of you have real problems, you're just crying ovee petty things because you're emotionally immature. Post your tits slut.
>>
>>721834452
Nope, but I do believe that those with a genetic predisposition to mental issues can have the symptoms amplified by drugs. Or they have issues with drugs because they are mentally ill and it is an escape.
>>
>>721834497
Sorry about your dog, plz lets continue to shut the thread down until tits and timestamp
>>
>>721834419
He's just saying that if it was his wife doing that behind his back he would feel very depressed. You know, usually you expect the woman you love and that says she loves you to not do shit like that.

What's your point faggot? You're just manipulating shit and missing his point.
>>
>>721834562
tits or gtfo
>>
>>721834611
>implying women don't just normally do that shit

It's perfectly normal behavior. If she wants to fuck, she's gonna fuck. might as well be his dik
>>
File: 1449080681781.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449080681781.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
>>721829854
How do you live life knowing you're a lot uglier and overall less attractive than the average person?

>Be me, ugly af, acne scars everywhere, 5'3" manlet, introverted, awkward, and immature personality, shitty high-pitched nasal voice

Pic related is not me but I am just as ugly if not more than him
>>
>>721834587
It's okay, shit happens and she had a good life.

OP, post your tits or fuck off back to your gay pity party. Don't forget the time stamp
>>
>>721829854
This is why I don't do drugs cos I would probably spiral out of control and kill myself because I don't see a point in life.
>>
>>721834562
I always feel like something bad is going to happen when I used to smoke weed. Like I'd rarely enjoy it, it would make me very full of anxiety and paranoia and it seems like it just amplified by much more what i already had.

Many doctors say that marijuana smoking can cause schizophrenia, since it's very in your head.

My friend's brother was an ambulance driver and he used to smoke weed daily...well it got to the point where he locked himself in a hotel for a week and he thought the TV was talking to him. So yeah, even weed can cause you to lose your mind, and you're talking LSD and stuff. That's crazy.

I hope he makes it. He needs to find beauty in life anew, he needs to find something worth living for again. And that's not in you I'm afraid, he needs to find something inside of him that's worth fighting for, worth living, worth building.

If it's just you then he'll always be dependent on you like you're his mother or something. He needs to find the strength inside himself again. He needs to figure out why he's broken inside.

He must get counseling. He must. THere's no other way. Meds may make it worse eventually, but if he's on the verge of suicide maybe he should stabilize himself, at least should use anti anxiety meds but he'll probably just abuse them.
>>
>>721834684
Nah, that kind of thinking is for degenerates. Go through life being a degenerate, enjoy it while it lasts. Let's see where that gets you. Just remember don't have an identity crisis at 40 or eternally because you're not a decent human being.
>>
File: 1470803388322.png (49KB, 563x393px) Image search: [Google]
1470803388322.png
49KB, 563x393px
sipped my glass of water the whole way through, no regrets
>>
>>721834698
Bro you have to realize that life is more important than just your looks. Most of the time people don't care about your looks unless they're thinking about you romantically or sexually, and most people don't want to fuck most people in general. So why are you worried. Post your picture and I will tell you the truth.

I've struggled with the same problem, and started balding at 17, but I'm 27 now and more or less accepted it bro.

Post your picture, I won't save it and no one on the internet will ever know who you are.
>>
>>721834748
Smart. Doing drugs will only make those prone to mentall illness and suicidal thoughts and depression 10 times worse or more.

Don't even think about it besides an occasional beer.

I'm depressed, tried heroin, now I've been struggling to get off of it for 3 years, and I was the last guy to get addicted to anything. Thought I'm smarter than anyone else. I was hooked within 2 months and didn't know it. By year one i admitted i was addicted.
>>
File: xBWrNT7.png (283KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
xBWrNT7.png
283KB, 540x540px
>>721834698
Anyone have the 'Alpha' shop of this dude?

And you're not too ugly to make money at least F A M
>>
>>721829905
If you really love him you shouldn't have broken up with him because it's not his fault he has a mental illness, losing you probably just made his depression worse, I understand this shit isn't easy but he needs your support. Getting him on the right drugs should help, although it depends from person to person, weed can greatly help with many mental disorders. I have a mild form schizophrenia that I manage to keep in check without antipsychotics, weed helps when depression or being upset threatens to cause an episode.
>>
>>721834698
where did u get this pic nigga? im suing ur ass
>>
>>721834939
>implying recognizing completely normal human weakness is degeneracy

Also, the fuck? We're on /b, when did people start calling one another degenerates?

Newfag's anus is greener than the pepe memes rachel maddow showed that made you find this site
>>
Hi, unless someone you love has died or you've been raped, you do not have a real problem.

Check'em.
>>
>>721835189
Bro weed is slowly making it worse. You just think it's making you better. Get out of here with that self-medicate magic plant shit. Get some real medicine.
>>
>>721834326
cont
>slowly, I try and work my magic and at the end of the year, we were dating
>what ensues is probably one of the best summers I've had
>we go swimming all the time
>fuck constantly
>go outdoors and stargaze
>go see some concerts
>overall, we grow a lot closer and she ends up practically moving in with me by the end of the summer
>fall hits and something seems wrong
>out of nowhere, Deb doesn't know if she really wanted to be with me
>I don't understand but there's a month break in our relationship
>we end up getting back together but with some rough times ahead
maybe you guys were expecting a feelsy love story or some bullshit, but this is where shit really starts to hit the fan
>after about a year of dating, Deb breaks up with me when I thought things were looking up again
>beg her to stay
>last words she says to be before I leave her place a fucking mess
>"I promise you mean so much to me"
>I don't know why those words get to me everytime
>FF about a month or so
>my parents are talking about getting rid of our dogs that we've had for 9 years because no one is home to pay attention to them
>suggest that I take them to my place
>have dogs for a brief period before my landlord throws a bitch fit to get rid of them out of nowhere
>given 72 hours to try and find a new home for them
>knew if they were in a shelter, they would be separated and would probably end up euthanized because they weren't too young
>found a girl to take the dogs
>she has cats, which they hate, but I have no choice
>last I saw of those two was their faces in a car window of a strangers car looking confused
>probably dead now
>FF another month or so
>landlord is kicking us out and not letting us renew our lease
>given a month to find a place during a time when houses/apartments aren't really available
>stressing out but find a place in the worst part of town
>literal Mexican gangbangers and occasional gunshots

cont
>>
>>721835189
Oh, so his mental illness should be dragging her ass down too? Motherfucker needs help, not a girlfriend. She needs to:

A: Tits or GTFO
B: Get her own life
>>
>>721835041
People don't want to associate with someone who's ugly af. I've been called creepy for just walking around places minding my own business. I have most things I want in life, I just need an SO and other people to interact with, like a normal, social human being. Doesn't work though
>>
>>721835373
epic tits op.

London, or sand nigger?
>>
>>721829854
>>721829905

drugs lmao
>>
>>721835189
Dude I tried for 3 years to help him and it only got worse and worse. It isn't easy to financially support someone when I'm still a young adult. I do still love him, but I'm putting distance between us for a year until he is stable, unless he an heros before then.
>>
>>721835311
>Real medicine
There are no "Happy pills" friend.
Chemicals don't make you feel, Do they sit there and weigh out the chemicals to see if you have an imbalance? no.. they just say oh well you have a chemical imbalance lets just make you take all this shit that will make you high in different ways.. most of which increase the chances of suicide. Why? Because it induces an altered state of mind.. it doesn't magically make you feel happy.
>>
>>721835234
Been on 4chin for 9 years. Stfu faggot. Not all of us are bottom feeding scum.
>>
>>721835555
Nope, amerifag, lightskinned mexinigger
>>
>>721835481
I knew an uglier kid.

Brooks was his name.

Ugliest person I have ever seen in my life.

Coolest dude I ever knew.

Died in a car wreck, was torn in half. The 911 call audio is on the internet somewhere.

If Brooks was to give you some advice

Chill the fuck out
Don't go 105 on wet roads while intoxicated in a questionably maintained vehicle
>>
>>721829854
>posts about a serious topic
>posts feels meme
fuck off
>>
File: 1486159343342.jpg (19KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1486159343342.jpg
19KB, 251x242px
lmfao what a fucking loser dude
>>
>>721833876
I can believe it. If I feel like the one person who made me happy was going to leave, I'd do anything to get them to stay.
>>
>>721835723
Sacate la panocha ya que viene trump por nosotros
>>
>>721835687
Go back to lereddit dude.

Oh, and while you're at it, go apologize for things other people did and live a life full of unjustified guilt until you blow your brains out
>>
>>721835327
cont
>not very much later, get robbed about 1000$ in a car insurance claim fraud
>at this point, too broke to try and sue, so I bite the bullet and pick up hours at work
>start failing classes because shit hitting the fan and no time to study
>starve for about a month because I can't afford groceries, rent, utilities, tuition, health insurance, and being robbed all at once
>semester is coming to a close
>walking with my head down to one of my classes one day
>look up at the sound of my name being called by a familiar voice
>Deb is arm in arm with another guy
>she smiles and waves and walks on by
>I nod and watch them go by
>at this point, I'm numb, for a lack of a better word. I don't know how else to describe this
>wonder why I haven't killed myself
>friends stop giving a shit about me because they either think I'm being a bitch or they have other people to attend to
>keep pressing on in an attempt to move out of the ghetto
>at the end of the year, end up failing a few classes, but move out of the ghetto

anyone even care if I post the rest? because I'm stopping here otherwise.
>>
>>721835687
You are a faggot tho
>>
>>721835481
>
Yeah I know what you mean. People tell me i look unapproachable or some shit. Been in college 4 months now and still not friends, eat lunch by myself. Idk if I'm ugly or look mean or what...anyways....I know what you mean man.

Life isn't always easy.
>>
>>721835723
that be a Greenwich timestamp.
>>
>>721834497
>dog died
>real problem
wah wah wah now I have to get a new pet
>>
>>721835311I'm A biochemical engineering student so I design drugs study their effects etc...
As for weed it doesn't cause mental diseases such as schizophrenia however if you have a dormant mental disease such as schizophrenia it can be triggered by drug use (including weed). However weed in particular does not worsen the symptoms and can help manage with the anxiety component of the disease as well reduce the chance of having episodes in certain people.
>>
>>721836009
I timestamped 4chan time m8
>>
>>721835654
True, you're not the same "you" under antidepressants or whatever...Guess you're under some "fog," even if the fog is one that makes you productive. That shit is unnatural, true.

I wouldn't take it unless I was a total mess. I guess some depressed people take the meds and see how shitty their life is and now have the guts and energy to go through with anhero cuz they see how much behind they are in life.
>>
>>721835373
Why did you actually? You shouldn't heed their demands...
>>
>>721835951
I wanna hear the rest. Only reason I'm still in this thread.
>>
>>721836196
Hey...Those are some great tits. Don't complain.
>>
>>721830431
Holy fuck my sides
>>
>>721836128
Fair enough.

More epic tits tho, they remind me of a better time
>>
>>721835928
>Sacate la panocha ya que viene trump por nosotros
yo votado por el
>>
>>721835951
Yeah i'm reading your stuff. It ruined my life from 17 to 21 after my gf broke up with me....I just needed some guidance and no one gave it to me.
>>
>>721836311
I will complain because she's trying to get support and advice on what is happening in her life and alot of these guys don't care and just want to see her body. Probably gone by now too. So disrespectful.
>>
>>721835979
Yup

I don't know what people like us did to deserve this though. There are people who are shitty. Liars, cheaters, narcissists, criminals, you name it... but their lives are still full of people

Yet I'm alone and I just want someone to do fun stuff with
>>
>>721835654
Depends what you're talking about, benzo type antidepressants won't incrase the chance of suicide, the altered state of mind is also the whole idea of antidepressant medecine, they alter you're depressive state of mind to a state where you can be more functional and are able to forget what's bothering you more easily
>>
>>721835951
Post it anon
>>
>>721835373
Nice tits.... I say fuck him and find someone new. Love comes and goes. The memory of the love is usually stronger and better than the love itself... the idea
>>
>>721836446
how the fuck did you even find this site?

GTFO you faggot piece of shit
>>
>>721836428
Yo votado por el? No mames, your spanish is shit fam. Pero whatever... so you're legal? I need a green card so just slide through whenever
>>
>>721835951
I'm listening.. go on.
>>
>>721836446
Wow
>>
>>721836068
Well then how would you explain someone like me who has social anxiety and only feels his best or at least comfortable or OK at home and when I take 3 or 4 hits of weed I become so anxious I feel like I'm gonna die. I overthink things so fast and so much, I feel how people judge me when they stare at me, I feel judged, I feel like a loser, I feel worthless, I overanalyze every decision I made in my life and instantly think of 100 embarrassing things I've done all at once.

Yeah, I don't enjoy weed. Guess I'm just not the type for weed, huh?
>>
>>721836560
What?
>>
>>721836534
>mexican
>says someone else's spanish is shit
>implying mexican is even spanish

Mexicans call turkeys "juacalotes"

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>721836446
Wow, I want to agree but I just can't. Do you know what 4chin is?

You're right everywhere else outside of 4chin tho
>>
>>721836519
How did I? This site isn't exactly a secret.
>>
>>721836585
I don't know if you post was bait but in the off chance that you were being serious... Wtf dude who gives a fuck... give some shitty advice and get on with it. Why do you honestly care so much?
>>
>>721835373
Nice. But onto your problem. Don't get back with him. Not only will it hurt you because meds or not he will always be unstable. There is no cure for schizophrenia. My grandmother had it. And I suffer from a milder mental illness. But you also have to think of him. You CANNOT be his only reason to live. That is not good for him mentally. He has to learn to cope with his disease. You would only be enabling him otherwise.
>>
>>721836640
Shut the fuck up ese. Que pedo, eh? So what I call it guajolote? You sound like you need un buen caldo de guajolote for your ill ass
>>
>>721829854
>playing H1Z1

survival or battle royal?
>>
>>721836534
mi madre es de mexico, ella nunca me eseno espanol
>>
>>721836448
Yep. And now from 20 to 27 I spent 90% of my life in my room. I have no one or nothing to share anything private with like a good friend. For my 27th no one wished me happy birthday even, not a single person nor family.

My mom remembered a week later.

Yeah, well those people tend to be people who are very manipulative so they gossip about people, cause drama, enjoy drama, so people keep them around cuz they're interesting.

Post picture bro, maybe all this is in your head. I'll be honest.
>>
>>721836311
Holy newfriends Batman
>>
>>721836690
Regale me with the story about how you found 4chan

Skip over the part where you didn't read the rules
>>
>>721836757
Campaign. Single player campaign against AI.
>>
>>721829905
People aren't your responsibility, no matter how much you love them. Don't feel bad about doing what is best for you.
>>
>>721836773
ñ
>>
>>721836757
Not sure, I think battle royal
>>
>>721836649
I understand, but if you make a habit out of this online, it can easily carry over into real life, and once again, her feelings, anyone's feelings, should be paramount. You know, being Human.
>>
>>721836756
Is that the best you got?

You talk like a bad sublime song. If you weren't so proud of your shit spanish, I'd have thought you were dominican
>>
File: 1485237643970.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485237643970.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>721836795
>>
>>721836897
Yeah I know what you mean. I actually agree with you. There are a lot of good people on 4chan, a silent army, a silent guardian. We watch, and we observe. But we're ready, we're ready to protect what's good if the time comes.

Much love.
>>
>>721836773
Don't worry about them, you're in Trump's america now. And your titties are fly.
>>
File: 1486538515821.jpg (11KB, 196x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486538515821.jpg
11KB, 196x225px
>>721836993
>>
>>721836692
I care so much because that's what it means to be Human. To have care and compassion for your fellow Human.

Not to mention I've went down the slippery slope and no one caught me so I was left alone and in the dark, and I never would want anyone to feel that, to think that noone cares.
>>
>>721836993
They're called "white knights"

And they are professional cucks that don't charge a dime
>>
>>721836773
Yo te enseño si me das una tarjeta verde
>>721836943
I'm just doing it ironically dawg
>>
>>721836840
>>721836739
>>721836481
I have been trying to move on a bit and date around but I keep having too many feels. Recovering is a bitch. I am in contact with his mother and she knows what is going on. I am thinking of giving him a shot again in the future unless I find a new guy, but I know I was an enabler when we were together.
>>
File: 1485238100968.jpg (81KB, 640x503px) Image search: [Google]
1485238100968.jpg
81KB, 640x503px
>>721837105
>>
>>721836810
I found it because I heard some edgy freshmans talking about it. Looked it up later that day.
>>
>>721837019
I voted for him, shh, don't tell my mom
>>
>>721836252
>>721836439
>>721836456
>>721836555

for you dudes then
>>721835951
cont
>trying to slowly build up my finances again so I don't have to face the same situation as before
>life begins to get as good as it is willing
>working and going to class
>nothing more, nothing less
>friends are all now in relationships or found new people to hang out with
>pretty much distracting myself with work and school
>graduate and my parents seem to be the only ones that are proud
>now trying to look for jobs so I can get on with moving out of this town
>about a week ago, around the same time as my birthday
>learn that my grandfather is dying
>haven't seen him since middle school
>feeling reasonably pissed about life, but no one to vent about
>be my birthday
>few friends show up
>have some drinks play some games
>feels like old times
>begin to open up because I haven't had decent human interaction in a while
>talk about how useless school was
>my friends take offense thinking I'm undermining their college career and the night almost ends in a fist fight
>decide its not worth it and apologize
>only good thing to come from my birthday is the fact that my grandfather didn't die
>he makes a miraculous (and I mean miraculous) recovery after a 95% blockage in his heart was cleared
>begins to recover from pneumonia he had also caught because of how weak he was
>be today
>been a few weeks since my birthday
>now sitting at my office applying for jobs at 1 AM
>got to be up for work soon

Thats all I got. I'm just feeling super down at the moment so I thought I'd share my story with some of you because I've held it in up until now. AMA if you wish. I'd appreciate questions actually
>>
>>721837119
whatever you say "buey".
>>
>>721837227
ya wey x fabor
>>
>>721837114
Nah, white knights are cucks and fags. We are real men. And we charge. We charge your life and your pride and after our punishment we install some dignity into your hard drive fegit get rekt m8 8/8 b8
>>
>>721836993
Hmm, hope the day doesn't come, my friend.
>>
>>721837194
Your mom doesn't have anything to worry about. He's too busy thrashing nordstrom in epic temper tantrum
>>
>>721837105
Why should you care if no one cares about you?
>>
>>721837218
Thanks bro, great story. Women, eh? They "save" us and then they leave us worse off than we were. Kind of like a drug. Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it.
>>
>>721837365
My mom is legal so we are fine.
>>
>>721837169
Nah. Got to do what's right in my heart.
>>
>>721837339
Hope not. But I'll keep the lead ready.
>>
>>721836575
As I said it differs from person to person, our bodies process chemicals differently and they effect different people in different ways. That said, High THC with low CBD strains(more sativa genetics) are more prone to causing panic attacks and paranoia than strains with high CBD, also when you're not used to smoking or haven't in a while this can happen as well as when you smoke too much. As for controlling such anxiety or bad thoughts, its all about telling yourself its just the effects of the drug and thinking about something else, I usually watch some series or game while im stoned so I won't end up thinking about my depression and shit.
>>
>>721837316
>implying is hacker
>is actually manchild

Tell me what firmware my PA-5060 is running

I'll turn on SNMP just for you
>>
>>721837114
Only in here is being a good person a bad thing. Smh

Also, cucking is distasteful, to put it lightly.
>>
>>721837129
It will take time. It may even feel like it will never get better. But it will. If he is like you say he is, then this is life and death. He has to be able to learn to cope without you. With meds and enough time and therapy he can be relatively normal. But not with you enabling him. I hope that doesn't sound harsh. It'll be better for both of you to be apart.
>>
>>721837415
yeah but she brown tho
>>
>>721837534
ah. I took the b8 I c
>>
Plan on killing myself in just over a year if things don't get better. I feel really stupid for feeling 2017 was going to be better, and it was for a short while until everything fell apart in the same week.
>>
>>721837548
It isn't harsh, it is what I need to hear. If it is better for him, I will stay out of his life/distance myself. Thank for the good advice, anon.
>>
>>721837129
I'd break off all contact.. even with the mother. It's only going to be harder and rougher on you later on down the line
>>
>>721837555
A little brown, but light enough to not get pulled over without probable cause
>>
>>721837614
yeah he right. You need to get your own life. He'll get better, or he won't- whether you're with him or not, it's completely out of your hands. Manage your own health
>>
>>721837612
Very much rel8. 2017 was looking up for about 2 weeks until I fucked my semester grades all in one week and had a depressing time on my birthday
>>
>>721837664
>>721837742
Damn, maybe you guys are right. Funny how anons can give better advice than my family and close friends. I knew I posted here for a reason.
>>
>>721837612
why not just sports bet dude, if your thinking of killing yourself like try finding a way of betting on the french election
>>
>>721837392
Just because noone was there for me in my time of need, doesn't mean someone else doesn't need someone in theirs. Beyond that, I can't really explain it. Also saved many people. About 8 different people who were about to end it, and I stopped them.
>>
>>721837407
I wonder the same thing sometimes. But to be honest, I'm just afraid to be alone for the rest of my life. It feels good to have someone who loves you and to be able to make them happy as well. It sort of makes life worth living. Its what I've come to realize recently. Life is hard to live without someone to live for. And I know people always say live for yourself, but it can only be so satisfying. I'd say its worth finding someone if you can.
>>
>>721837612
Why would you do that? Bound to turn up at some point.
>>
>>721837836
When did they take IDs away? I have no idea who anyone is. Are you actually OP?

Are you actually someone else?
>>
>>721837893
Absolutely. It's one of, if not the best thing about living life, having someone else there that you love and loves you.
>>
File: borntofeel.jpg (9KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
borntofeel.jpg
9KB, 208x243px
>>721837810
reminds me of my birthday, just usual loneliness and depression. My crazy aunt got hissy with my aunt to leave early because my aunt was being nice and drug me out early in the morning to a vetrans day parade. I mean im not really depressed i do hate myself badly sometimes im kinda lonley but i have a roaring thunder everything will be ok.
>>
>>721837836
Plus if he was having a rough time while you two were together it might trigger his depression again if he did get better and you two got back together? I know with my anxiety I will naturally get it around certain people/situations and it takes a massive amount of willpower to get over it.
>>
>>721837869
Got no money beyond that I need to survive, which isn't much.
>>721837990
People have been saying that, or something to that effect, for years now. And it hasn't gotten better, not once. It's steadily gotten worse. When I look at the future I see an abyss.
>>
>>721829854
Are you gonna be okay, OP? I hope you found what you were looking for.
>>
does anyone feel like they are retarded but they know they arent and they still think it, at the same time they want to kill themselves
>>
>>721837998
I'm OP, I'm still around, got nothing better to do.
>>
>>721837612
Why not do heroin instead and at least enjoy some of your life before you kill yourself? I mean, let's say you killed yourself? Then what?

Might as well do some drugs, some good downers and watch some good shows and movies while you're high.

That's what I did. Best decision ever. I'm addicted now though and I spend all my money on heroin. Been addicted for almost 3 years. Best and worst decision ever. But whatever. I didn't kill myself tho.
>>
>>721837614
I'm glad I could help. I know it's going to be hard. But I think you can do it. Who knows. Maybe years from now he'll even thank you for giving him that distance. My wife's cousin is bipolar and has tried suicide multiple times because of breakups. That kind of obsession has to be cut immediately or else it only gets worse. You can do it OP.
>>
>>721838085
got anything to hawk that you dont need anymore, laptops gold anything. You wanna go all out on sports betting.
>>
>>721837836
I only say it's out of your hands because I've been in precisely the same situation.

There's nothing you can do but pwn at life completely independantly
>>
>>721838053
To be honest, I'd never talk to him again if that would help him get better. We occasionally send one another memes and we are still friends on social media, maybe seeing me post things just makes it harder on him and "triggers" him, so to speak.
>>721838115
I am gonna be okay, thanks for asking. I am actually pretty surprised at the kindness of this thread, thanks fags <3
>>
>>721838085
Hmm, fight through the abyss then. Make it bow to your will. Shape it, forge it, then use it as an instrument to forge your way through, and don't stop fighting until you are in the light.
>>
>>721838282
cringe
>>
>>721837893
Honestly, the more I think about it the worse the outlook. Just like how that girl left you and you didn't even know why, all girls eventually will. It's because we as men look for women to confide our feelings in because if we tell men then we're ridiculed. We think we can only trust our secrets with a lover, but women aren't built for it. They'll get bored after they know everything about you and they don't need to confidence their secrets in you because they don't have any. Everytime I think about it I can'tell see a good way other than to become gay, but it would only work if you became gay with another straight man.
>>
File: 1485921425426.gif (2MB, 720x402px) Image search: [Google]
1485921425426.gif
2MB, 720x402px
>>721838282
>>
>>721838279
Ooh, stabbing deep with them insults. XD Well I'm glad you pulled something out if this, and like I said before, I hope everything turns out for you, and he gets better.
>>
>>721838282
Not gonna lie, but that is kinda cringey. Something I'd see on facebook. But I'm open to my life getting better, to try and seize an opportunity if I see it. I just feel like it's basically over and I'm simply prolonging the inevitable. Nothing's ever worked for me and any time things could get better it gets worse instead. I'm 28 and alone and, based on how life has been, it'll stay that way until I die.

>>721838183
Nothing that I could make a decent amount off of, I don't own much.
>>
>>721838179
It is hard, I'm grateful for the support, stranger. I don't know why anonymous words of kindness are so fucking impactful
>>721838213
I have been doing pretty well as far as work and responsibility without him. If we put it into perspective, he is stepping closer to stability/recovery with his new meds and counseling than when we were together so I guess that is positive.
>>
>>721838314
Nah.
>>721838412
Double nah.
>>
>>721838279
It might even be better for your mental health to stop talking to him too? But what do I know!? Just get trump to deport him
>>
>>721838502
Pretty productive of you.

Most people just shit the bed, get way into drugs, and then wake up at 50 wondering where their life went.

Good choice, good intuition. Keep it up, you'll grow into a mighty fine faggot some day.

Anyway, I'm out. Say sup to your beaner mom for me, thank her for them tots
>>
>>721838481
Okay, it kind of was. XD But if you carry yourself with confidence, use your resources, make an effort to be happy, and show compassion to the people you meet, I'm positive it'll all be alright.
>>
File: 1485921389125.gif (414KB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1485921389125.gif
414KB, 480x287px
>>721838481
With that attitude nothing will ever get better. Outlook is a big part of it. Don't wallow in self pity. Pick yourself up and work hard to make your future not suck.
>>
>>721838557
KEK, I'd get deported first but that's fine. I think I should stop talking to him as well. This thread helped me come to that conclusion.
>>
>>721838696
>recognizes cringe
>uses XD without irony while recognizing cringe

XD <--mfw
>>
>>721838556
I know you're that same white Knight faggot from earlier dude just leave you weird mf
>>
>>721837218
Thanks for the story anon. Hope things get better, I can empathize with a bit of this.
Namaste
>>
>>721838692
Hahaha, holy shit nigga. I hope your night is great. Thanks for tuning in.
>>
>>721838761
are you the shit speaking dominican from earlier?
>>
>>721838742
show us your face...I won't tell Trump I promise. You see I'm an immigrant myself, but a white and legal one. I won't tell tho, show face. 10/10 i bet
>>
fucking newfags reeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>721838502
I hope if you two do get back together that it all works out good, and that you two will be able to make each other the best you could be.
>>
>>721838784
>says namaste without irony

kys, no irony.
>>
>>721838696
Here's the thing, I did/do all of that anyway. I went into this year feeling pretty good about things, confident about work, laughing more than I have in quite a while and while I'm a somewhat cold person on the surface I do feel for others and try to help out as much as I can. It's not really reciprocated and anything I try doing to change my life for the better ends up making things worse.

>>721838736
Like I said above, I've gone into things with confidence and a positive attitude but things go to shit. And it's not just a few months, or even a year or two, it's been like this almost my entire teenage and adult life. I haven't had a good life and I'm tired of it.
>>
>>721835392
No, what I said is if she loved him she should support him, throwing someone in a home without anything or anyone to look forward to or come back to will only make someone worse.
>>
>>721838405
>become gay, but it would only work if you became gay with another straight man.
I giggled. But I get it. Unfortunately, I'm a straight dude and a straight dude for life. Another thing we rely on women for is their sexual favors. It may sound shallow but its true. A relationship can't survive without matching libidos
>>721838784
Thanks for listening, its all I really need at the moment I think even if its from complete strangers and underage edge lords. This thread has gone to shit
>>
I'm deathly afraid of ending up alone but I'm too fucking autistic to meet a girl that will put up with me
>>
File: david-wolfe.jpg (350KB, 718x581px) Image search: [Google]
david-wolfe.jpg
350KB, 718x581px
>>721838784
>mfw would smash all 19 of OP's chakras

Seriously going to bed now

fuck yourself, OP
>>
>>721838827
No, I'm a lurker and I came here because of bad feels and seeing you yucking around all gay just makes me feel worse
>>
>>721838838
I'm defs not a 10/10, but I would consider posting a face pic if the above anon who said he was an ugly manlet posts a picture of his face too
>>
>>721838973
Oh. Well shit, maybe you need new a new locale. Colorado is a wonderful state, provided you live in the US.
>>
>>721839140
fuck, I can't go to bed now.

One of the suicidebros bet me .004btc that she cute AF
>>
>>721837218
Thats some shit my dude, I would have just ghosted that girl when she said Hi to you with another man. Like no, bitch, its not okay.
Anyway, youve made it this far. Keep on keeping on my friend.
>>
OP just challenged a the manlet. Will he do it though is the question.
>>
>>721839140
Shiiiiiiet tho, he prolly gone by now
>>
>>721839153
I've moved four times in the last three years. I've been to new places but happiness eludes me. And now I have to move back to my home town where there's basically no one because I was screwed out of a job I was promised and my brother's landlord doesn't' want me living with him anymore. Canada by the way.
>>
>>721839318
Damn, you're probably right.
>>
>>721833598
I just assumed OP was a faggot
>>
>met girl valentines day last year, lets call her rose
>typical troublemaker, tumblr girl, father issues.
>has two children already, but fuck it
>wasn't aware of what I was getting myself into because my father passed away a month before and I was in a fuckin daze
>inseparable
>mother didnt like a thing about it, had rose move in with me and my mother because she had nowhere to go
>eventually move out to a shitty property being foreclosed soon but my mom said it'd be better if rose was there and i wasnt
>being the person I am I defy her and move into the apartment with rose
>FF a couple months, shits crazy, too much partying and drugs, wasnt interested anymore, so we break up and I dip back to moms
>5 weeks later, she tells me shes pregnant
>attempt at all costs to get her to abort, she declines, continues to party, drink, and do drugs
>kind of hoped sometimes she'd miscarry
>we try again to date but that only went about a month and a half
>rose continues to party
>im losing my mind, had to drop classes, worry about my not born yet baby because drugs
>eventually she tells me she's aborted
>start to get my shit together, applying for universities, saving money, life getting so much better, actually happy
>two months later I recieve a picture from her mother that she's still pregnant, in which absolutely nobody knew except a select few
>life goes bad again, depression, anxiety, and overthinking more than ever
>im going to be a father.
>get my shit together quick, rent a shitty apartment in a shitty part of town, but it's not bad compared to chicago south side
>get absolutely everything ill need
>meet another girl, lets call her lilly
>start to date lilly, its nothing like with rose, actually a human being, normal, in college, has a good head on her shoulders
>my first born is born, child services take him immediately and place him in my full care, rose isn't allowed to see or care for him
...(cont)
>>
>>721835627
I don't mean financial support, I mean emotional support so that he can keep himself together and not an hero. Me and my girlfriend both of depression issues and if it wasn't for my support she might have become an hero by now. Anyway I'm not trying to judge, I just think that if you really love the person you'd do all you can to help them and walking away the way you are saying I'll date you in a year if your stable will just make him worse, all he'll be thinking about is you with other guys and that's a good way to get someone to an hero
>>
>>721835687
>>721835969
No denying that
>>
>>721839245
Yeah, I didn't know or see her. My head was down and I just heard my name. In an attempt not to be so rude, I just nodded my head and was left in disbelief and what not. I tell you that shit was hard to get through though. Thanks for the encouragement
>>
>>721839329
Well damn. That is a stroke of bad luck. I don't know what to say, to be honest. Getting shot out of the air hear.
>>
>>721834326
>as we begin to leave we sort of face eachother and next thing I know, we were exchanging spit

Fagit, who talks like this?
>>
>>721839441
I see your point. What do you think I should do? We have already been broken up for almost 3 months and he is close to seppuku, I already told him the plan for getting together in a year.
>>
>>721839415
...Go on
>>
>>721839489
Yeah, and that's just this year. I feel like I should be used to this by now, but every once in a while I dare to hope but I'm punished for it later on.
>>
Ah man, I really wanna see if OP is a qt. Is there anything else you'd post face for?
>>
>>721836446
Chuckled a little bit
>>
>>721839441
I realize that you're probably young and don't realize that taking responsibility for someone else's happiness or health is a scary, dangerous, and fruitless thing to do.

What if she does an hero? Then you'll feel responsible for it, feel like you didn't give enough.

She's ill, you're ill, get help separately, be the best you can, then get back together.

Also>>721839140
Op doesn't appear to face post, probably bed time
>>
>>721839318
>>721839360
come back manlet!
>>
>>721839571
Someone who is probably trying to get a degree in writing.
>>
>>721838279
Well of course missing you will make him worse, either make it clear that you still love him and will wait for him if he can become stable or just cut off contact because if he's just thinking of you dating other guys and reminiscing when looking at your stuff feeling like he blew it he'll just an hero eventually
>>
>>721839700
>implying
>>721839571
its just how I talk. I'm sorry if you're unfamiliar with stupid expressions
>>
>>721839648
Well just keep trying. Good things come to those who wait and all that.
>>
>>721839415
cont..

>but I still love rose for some crazy reason.. i think?
>i begin taking care of my first born, and rose is shortly thrown in jail for a warrant
>tell rose ill wait for her
>begin to realize how shitty of a person rose is, that our relationships were so fucking terrible, shes crazy
>she spouts that she's changed, she was an addict, blah blah yadda yadda all that love shit
>begin to realize it'll be a year or longer until shes out
>start to miss lilly, how quickly we latched onto eachother, how similiar we were-.. it was actually a healthy relationship
>im so used to crazy and fucked up I thought I wanted that over a healthy relationship
>dont know what to do

I feel like im obligated to stay with rose because shes the mother of my child, and because im basically her only source of support, that she actually may be changed and better now, because in the entirety of our relationship, weve had some pretty good times, but a lot of bad times as well. Im scared that ill put all my effort into rose and get nothing in return

lilly said shes up for a relationship with me anytime no matter what, because we broke up on good terms

should i stay with the mother of my child or get back with lilly?
>>
Do threads still an hero when they hit 250?

Autosage they used to call it, for all you blatant newfags
>>
>>721839649
>>721839676
I am still here, I'll post face pics if you post pictures of your dogs/cats/cute animals
>>721839755
He does worry about me dating other dudes. And I do post a lot, he heart reacts all my stuff on facebook and shares my things on his page, I'm afraid it'll destroy him if I block him out, but anything is worth a shot if there is a chance at him getting better
>>
>>721839919
Timestamped doggo and cate pics
>>
>>721839867
I think its at around 300 or something.
>>
File: 1486000545255.png (227KB, 390x389px) Image search: [Google]
1486000545255.png
227KB, 390x389px
>>721830431
>>
>>721839834
I'm a practical person, so I don't believe things will just 'happen'. And if they do happen, I don't want it to be so late that it won't matter. I don't want to be in my 50's settling for some even more pathetic woman who doesn't even like me.
>>
>>721839859
Why not both? Jk, I'd go witg Lilly to be honest. Better for the baby. Remain friends with Rose though.
>>
>>721839859
Lilly>
Also, should cut off contact with crazy tumlrina
>>
>>721829905
Fellow schizobro here, this is normal behavior around 20 years old. The LSD helps some of us, drives others into madness. He's gonna go thru some shit, but he'll mature, his hormones will get back in balance, he'll learn to manage his emotions better and he should be fine by 25-28. I went through similar shit, I'm 30 now, and by the grace of a beautiful woman who refused to quit on me, I'm a hell of a lot better now.

If you love him, then love him, don't abandon him. If he's actually going into the hospital, good for him. Visit him. It will be hard to see him for the first few months, but you'll notice improvements. Don't let him get out half-baked though. He's going to tell you and everybody that he's all better in a couple months, and he won't be. Honestly, he won't ever be totally okay, it doesn't go away, you just learn to suppress it and distract yourself better.

If he can stay away from sharp objects long enough, you'll have the guy you fell in love with back in about a year.
>>
>>721839919
My cat Thor and my hamster Champ:
>>
File: ZomboMeme 05022017073609.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ZomboMeme 05022017073609.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
Hello faggots, you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply "Hello Paedo" or he will rape all of your family's children in their sleep
>>
File: 1367302043697.png (91KB, 645x428px) Image search: [Google]
1367302043697.png
91KB, 645x428px
>>721836446
what a ladies man
>>
>>721839676
Actually I have a lot of experience in the matter, what I meant was that if you love someone who an heros and could have supported them, maybe even stopped it you'll regret it for the rest of you're life, trust me, I know from first hand experience and can thank it for my schizophrenia. My gf had a childhood that broke her mentally, our relationship helped her out of her depression and got her to plan for the future. Being with her has also helped keep me stable and in check the rare times i'm not.
>>
>>721840142
I'm not OP, but what's it like having Schizophrenia?
>>
Hello Paedo
>>
>>721840218
Thank you. My Dad made it a point to instill respect, and especially respect for women into us. As well as how to act like a gentleman. Don't know if you're joking or not, but thanks.
>>
>>721840142
I will just have to do what feels right. It doesn't feel right to block him out yet, but it also doesn't feel right to hope our relationship will work. I'm considering moving on if it helps him. I'm pretty much at my wit's end.
>>721840147
Posting face pic shortly
>>
>>721839919
OP that is a high bargain solely because it's 4 am and I'm in bed with my animals in other's rooms.
>>
File: 2015-03-22 11.22.03.png (869KB, 814x610px) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-22 11.22.03.png
869KB, 814x610px
>>721839919
commencing cute animal dump so i can go to bed

mein rottweiler
>>
File: 2015-04-09 18.58.17.png (1MB, 1052x780px) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-09 18.58.17.png
1MB, 1052x780px
>>721839919
>>721840422
idiot fucking mole that was running around my house
>>
>>721840386
That's sad, but ultimately it's your life. I'm honestly the type that'll wait years to be honest. Hopeless love type.

Also, thank you OP. :3
>>
File: 2016-03-19 16.44.46.png (2MB, 780x1040px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-19 16.44.46.png
2MB, 780x1040px
>>721840492
>>721840422
>>721839919
world famous mama squish at a pet store in West Seattle
>>
File: 2016-09-30 14.23.14.png (2MB, 870x1160px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-30 14.23.14.png
2MB, 870x1160px
>>721840528
>>721840492
>>721840422
>>721839919
this fucking asshole
>>
>>721840528
Awwww, so cute.
>>
>>721839919
please answer this to me
how did he start with the schizophrenia?
I am currently very depressed and with anxiety attacks and issues and its hell honestly
and the last thing I want now is that to happen to me, the schizophrenia that is
>>
File: uten navn.png (95KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
uten navn.png
95KB, 250x240px
>Be 15
>Started dating this one girl super pretty very nice and i quickly ended up flling in love wit her
>Girl is bisexual fucking cool no problem
>Has this one female friend who she acts way to friendly with
>Tell them to calm it down because it makes both me and her friends bf uneasy
>Tfw a shitstorm happends
>GF let's call her Lili makes accusations i talk shit about her
>Everyone believes it
>My navie gf actually takes offense that i got "jealous" claiming i think She and Lili would end up cheating on me and Lili's gf with each other even thought i never said anything close to that
>We break up
>Three months later hearing Lili and her are now dating
>Mfw i keked hard
>>
>>721840062
>>721840122

it's so fuckin annoying, when im on the phone with her in jail, its as if shes guilting me into staying with her and she continuously says that not that same person anymore, or that im her only support, all that shit- its more of a problem that im so close with her family, its as if they are my family sometimes

I've got this stupid idea in my head about a white picket fence, house, and cars with her because weve got a child together. Sometimes I even think i should stay with her so she wont create anymore children. shes basically a surrogate(person that becomes pregnant for the sake of another couple) because all her children are with different baby daddies. im so scared my child will be messed up because his mothers got so many different baby daddies, it's three now, god knows how many more shell do.
>>
File: Snapchat-1197213160.jpg (445KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1197213160.jpg
445KB, 1080x1920px
>>721839919
>>721839966
>>721840147
>>721840422
>>721840492
>>721840528
>>721840567
here u go m8s, sorry for backwards timestamp. Front cam ftw.
>>
>>721840584
mama squish is tite yo.

Now post that face so I can go to sleep for the 77th time
>>
>>721840738
Damn, you are pretty damn cute. Could definitely fall in love with a face like that.
>>
>>721840738
welp, cute af.

Bedtime.

Save that squish pic, she's an ultra rare meme
>>
>>721840630
His schizophrenia started with depression, anxiety, lack of sleep, loss of appetite, loss of interest in his favorite activities, unexplainable and profound sadness, delusions that his family members were trying to kill him, delusions of aliens coming after him and that tap water was poisoned. It started between the ages of 17-19 for him. He also had a rapid personality change.
>>
>>721840821
stfu you fucking weirdo
>>
>>721840257
I can't speak for all the schizos out there, I'm a highly-functioning schizophrenic, and mine was drug-induced. So I can only talk about my own symptoms reliably...

I have constant auditory hallucinations, it always sounds like I'm in a crowd. No single voice is distinguishable, just a lot of murmurs, whispers, the occasional startling shout of nonsense. My visual hallucinations are also constant. The whole world is covered in shimmering, tesselating patterns. Like being on a low dose of acid, 24/7.

However, add stress, negativity, general malaise into the mix, and those symptoms become more pronounced. At its worst, those shimmering patterns turn into portals in the wall that manifest extra-dimensional beings. Voices get louder, start addressing me personally, arguing among themselves about what action I should take next, etc...

But mostly, I fluctuate between manic and depressive on a monthly to bi-monthly basis. Sometimes I'm so low that I can't figure out how to eat a bowl of cereal without having a nervous breakdown. Other times, I think I'm the master of the universe and nobody 'gets it' except me. Just wild swings between feeling like I'm personified dogshit or absurdly all-powerful.

But honestly, if you met me on the street, you'd never know...
>>
>>721840705
Yeah, forget what I said, you need to drop Rose. It's for your kids good.
>>
>>721839586
My girlfriend mentioned a break once, I got pissed and went through with it, long story short we got back together because we realised we loved eachother and didn't want to be appart, the whole thing did leave a scar on the relationship though, although now its hardly relevant anymore.

If I were you I'd go spend some time with him, feeling alone isn't going to do him any good, also speaking from personal experience when my girlfriend said she'd break up with me in 2 Years if I didn't stop doing as many drugs when I partied I felt like our relationship didn't matter to her as when she said we could take a break, I felt like whether it was me or someone else it wouldn't matter. That's not how she meant it but that's how I took it. So I bet he feels the same when you say that you'll get back together in a years time, its a long time and you'll probably meet other people.
>>
>>721840778
I'd pet the fuck out of Mama Squish.
>>
>>721840841
I am very afraid now
>>
>>721840705
>>721840122
There's a reason that she's not together with the other fathers my dude. You should try to escape the hole you're in with her family and date Lilly or someone while your kid is still young so that they grow up with a mother, but not Rose.
>>
>>721840865
That sounds like it sucks, to be honest. Thank you for sharing.
>>
>>721840983
Don't be afraid, there are great resources out there especially if you have healthcare. There are also low-cost counseling places you can find in your areas usually. Meds and therapy help, especially if you start getting treatment before shit gets worse.
>>
>>721840668
Sounds about right...
>>
>>721840963
facebook/mamasquishanddot/

when you're ready, go pet that ho.

Post squish pix up here, we can hang out. No/minimal rape
>>
>>721829905
>It almost feels like, unless medicine advances so much in our lifetime, he will live a life of pain and fear.
Treating schizophrenia has some pretty good results these days, especially when it's diagnosed and treated early in its onset.

It's the root of his issues it would appear, and he's currently dealing with it. Try giving him some support at least for a little while, it can help a lot, rather than putting pressure on him. It's an understandable reaction, but it's counterproductive in treating mental illness.
>>
>>721840738
lets see your booty now
>>
>>721840738
Can't judge yet... would say 7-10/10, but would need to see face w/tits
>>
>>721841073
the only thing close to hallucination I've had. are weird patterns like this guy says
>>721840865
but only when I wake up in the middle of the night and just for the first few seconds
depression and anxiety and paranoia are there though
how can I know for sure?
>>
>>721841239
>>721841252
Fuck, I give an inch and you guys want a mile, you horny bastards turning my feels thread into a spank bank generator
>>
Gonna come forwards with this.
>I'm a Senior in Highschool
>Gf graduated
>She ignores me on weekdays, won't even reply to text
>Only acknowledges me on weekends, and she is frisky on weekends, and frisky is fun and all, but I like normal couple lovey-dovey things as well. Get the feeling she only dates me for sex.
>Love her, but I need her more in my life then only weekends.
>Made it clear many times but nohing changes.
What do?
>>
Haven't posted in a feels thread in over year. you guys always cheered me up. Thanks for that. I miss those nights where I was confused and needed advice and you all would help me out. Now life just feels boring.
>I had to leave my home town and start over in a new place because my ex tried to kill me.
>a decent looking guy in a college town
>but I have a gf and so now all I do is work,play video games, and occasionally drink with a friend.

Don't know if this is better then last year. I don't feel as shitty but at the same time I'm not getting that natural high on life feeling.
>>
>>721840738
I'd say your boyfriend is a lucky fucker if he wasn't also born genetically predisposed to schizophrenia.
>>
>>721841147
Looking it up now, to be honest.
>>
File: 1486630503913.jpg (378KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1486630503913.jpg
378KB, 1080x1920px
>>721841252
there you go, dipshit

fuck i need to sleep
>>
>>721834268
I sometimes think about songs or shows that I normally wouldn't think about, only to realize it's playing in the background quiet enough that I can't hear it but loud enough for my brain to pick it up
>>
>>721841323
less talk more pics. this is /b/, not yahoo answers
>>
>>721841323
I don't have much sympathy tbh. You know how things work here, if you didn't want horndogs fawning over you, you should've just pretended to be a gay dude.
>>
>>721841430
Yeah, we were both pretty lucky. He is real handsome with a nice cockerino.
>>
>>721841473
Lmfao, thanks man
>>
>>721841239
>>721841252
Guys, what the fuck. Honestly.
>>
>>721841497
True
>>
>>721841464
do it.
>>
>>721841473
Alright, good night, sweet dreams and all that jazz. Hope it all works for you.
>>
>>721841486
>>721841497
Don't be assholes, come on
>>
>>721834419
>the point
Your head
>>
>>721841543
gtfo whiteknight. we're on /b/ and this attention whore knows what she's doing. I dont come on this board to express my morals, I come here to act like an ignorant racist neo nazi and jerk off. now shoo, faggot
>>
>>721841679
Meh, I don't expect much more from these anons. And it is okay cause I already got great advice from this thread so I thought I'd pay it forward a bit.
>>
>>721841679
dont forget to tip that fedora my man
>>
>>721841194
Not sure where you're getting your info, from personal experience or otherwise, but TREATING schizophrenia is more or less non-existent. The best they can do is suppress it with anti-psychotics and mood stabilizers. Problem with schizophrenia is that the underlying thought patterns are affected. So while they can suppress the visible symptoms by fogging up your brain chemistry, the disjointed thought patterns are still present.

Schizophrenia is, literally, a schism (or break) from reality. Simply the inability to differentiate between what is real and what is not constitutes schizophrenia. Often, schizophrenia is combined with psychosis (hallucinations), or multiple personality disorder, but these are separate issues, exacerbated by the thought processes of schizophrenia.
>>
>>721841554
Did it.
>>
>>721834698
Most of these things can be corrected (so to speak) with research, guidance, and patience. Hang in there and give it your best!
>>
>>721841473
Damn 10/10 would talk to you again you're funny as shit. Have fun with schizo bf, you should be supportive for a bit, then if no results in 4+ months, ditch him
>>
>>721841734
Alright, as long as you're fine with it, and I hope the advice is helpful and it all works out.
>>
>>721841880
>look mom, I'm talking to a girl!
>>
>>721841880
I didn't post it, a different anon did. He isn't my bf, he's my ex as of now. I was supportive for 3 years so I'm not sure I could give it much more. But thanks for the well wishes my dood.
>>
>>721841821
cool. fap and finally bedtime after saying bedtime 2 hours ago
>>
>>721841703
Nah
>>721841772
I actually really hate fedoras. Never understood the appeal.
>>
I can somewhat relate to a relationship that started good then turned horrible. Focus on you, he isnt your responsibility.
>>
>>721835284
Question: If a point was posted with additional instructions to "check em" and nothing happened, is the point still valid?
>>
>>721842008
too bad cause you got a fedora for a mouth, agent 008 whiteknight
>>
>>721841970
Oh 5/10 now, that anon gets all your humor credit and we'll if you felt that way before coming here then you should try ditching now instead.
>>
>>721841978
I have to wake up in 4 hours. You'rr not the onky one, my guy, except I'm still probably going to hang around for a bit.
>>
>>721842087
Okay.
>>
>>721842102
Sorry to disappoint, at least you are entertained.
>>
>>721841473
Just worry about yourself, depending on other people for hope or happiness will only leave you with regrets.
>>
>>721842116
tite. Peep that SEA craigslist, missed connections. Night homes
>>
>>721835687
It bothers me when things like this break out on the feels threads but hey, "Welcome to the Internet" right?
>>
>>721842200
I'm not OP, I'm the dude with mama squish pix brah.

Suck my dik fgt.
>>
>>721835951
Keep going Anon. Believe in a better tomorrow.
>>
>>721842153
Hey man different anon, but seriously you don't need to be defending every woman that you meet. shes knows what she is doing and doesn't need to protecting her like she is a defenseless animal. You go to respect women but at the same time they are human just like any of us and don't deserve any special treatment.
>>
>>721841473
More plz. These pics help my depression. OP is quite cute
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.