[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why don't you own a gun?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 260
Thread images: 40

File: Winchester1200.jpg (106KB, 540x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Winchester1200.jpg
106KB, 540x960px
Why don't you own a gun?
>>
>>721757929
Who says I dont?
>>
>>721757929
Why don't you own a home?
>>
>>721757929
>>>/k/
>>
>>721757929
Because i would off myself
>>
>>721757929
Bureaucracy.
>>
>>721758406
This.
>>
File: 0106172104_HDR-1.jpg (896KB, 3123x1259px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0106172104_HDR-1.jpg
896KB, 3123x1259px
I do
>>
>>721757929
Can't afford one. Rather invest in video games.
>>
>>721757929
I stole one. Does that count?
>>
>>721757929
Because I'm not a paranoid asshat who thinks the world is out to steal my shit.
>>
>>721758448
Nice try. That's an airsoft gun
>>
>>721758598
Lmao no its not
>>
Because it's illegal on my country(huezil)
>>
>>721758581
Was it a Glawk Fowty?
>>
File: lana_rain.jpg (3KB, 173x157px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lana_rain.jpg
3KB, 173x157px
>>721757929
Becaue I don't live in a zoo filled with niggers or rednecked cousin-fuckers
>>
UK fag here, despite what some may think, we also have an automatic right to own firearms. It's up to the licensing authority to say we shouldn't have them. So I do have a gun (clearly i'm the right sort of guy)
>>
>>721758454
No excuse you can get a used mossberg for $150. Trump will make them even cheaper.
>>
>>721757929
'Cause it's gay
>>
>>721758910
I also live in Canada.
>>
>>721758705
pretty much this. guns for selfdefense are useless here. that said, i have a few .22s, .9mms, and and a.460 for fun.
>>
>>721758705
not op but i live in the suburbs. shooting is a fun hobby.
>>
File: wm_7914849.jpg (321KB, 2779x578px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wm_7914849.jpg
321KB, 2779x578px
>>721757929
I do. It's a cheap ass Maverick 88, but it'll do it's job.

Since I'm hear, if anybody happens to have shot one of these how they handle 3 inch 000 buck? i've some comments about horrendous recoil given the low weight of the gun, thinking about a different stock or a recoil pad.
>>
>>721758988
search CFSC and take the class
>>
>>721758665
First off bro it's a Glock .40. Secondly the pic you showed is a Hi-Point 9mm.
>>
I do, but because I am not a frightened american, it isn't for protection.

And because I am not a lip dick american screaming MURICA, I don;t have to post it on 4chan.

3rd world frightened nations without medical.
>>
>>721757929
Guns are for pussies
Real men kill with bare hands
>>
>>721759240
Go to Mid-way USA TO FIND A RECOIL COMPENSATION shoulder stock.
>>
>>721757929
Don't have the money right now so I carry a big fuck off hunting knife.
>>
>>721759257
>Being this new
>>721759240
There's nothing wrong with a Mossberg. They make the AK of affordable shotguns
>>
>>721759240
Definitely get a recoil pad, slugs will take your arm off
>>
>>721759253
I'll consider this. I'll need a hunting rifle one day.
>>
>>721759258
Could you possibly get any further up your own ass?
>>
because it's illegal
>am eurofag
>>
>>721759458
I'll check it out, thanks.

>>721759514
Yeah That's kind of what drew me to it. It's a stupid simple design. I like clever minimalist engineering.

>>721759554
Thought so, thanks.
>>
File: 1486498240878.jpg (21KB, 266x199px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486498240878.jpg
21KB, 266x199px
Britfags can't legally own firearms
>>
>>721757929
because my country is cucked and you are not even allowed to go live in the woods without some tax money thief comes and fines you for fishing without a license or setting up a fire in the snow.
>>
>>721757929
How TF do you know? Wanna see
>>
>>721760476
(You)
>>
>>721760476
>this is stopping you
cuck
>>
>>721760476
Then how do Brit gangsters get guns in Guy Ritchie films?
>>
>>721759240
>3 inch 000 buck

Get #4 3" turkey shot for HD. It'll put a hole in someone without overpenetrating and hitting someone in the next room or sending your shoulder into orbit
>>
File: 20170208_095215.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20170208_095215.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>721757929
Sorry, what were you saying?
>>
>>721763706
>Not having the SKS be the most accessible rifle
>>
>>721757929
because I'm poor af and gov't housing tends to have some shitty rules (especially in cucksville Boulder)
>>
File: 20170208_095231.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20170208_095231.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>721763786
Went to the range a few weeks ago with some friends, didnt reorganize after cleaning and putting away. Tfw dad had a 357 with a scope.
>>
>>721757929
I do
>>
>>721763998
Nice, I have a 608 also.

Got it from a Dindu at work for $350
>>
>>721759051
.9mm must be tiny as fuck

Not even a whole millimeter, Jesus that's tiny
>>
>>721758595
this
>>
>>721763706
you're only allowed to use the 2 red ryders tho eh kid?
>>
>>721759240
I've got a Remington 870, and it handles like a dream. I've read up about extraction problems between shells but I've never experienced that. Extended tube for more shells, never had a feeding problem with the extension. I'm pretty tall so the stock sits perfect for me but admittedly it's a bit long for anyone shorter.
>>
>>721764401
870 = great70

Never get an 887 though. I picked up one off FB for $200, they're only like 7 pounds and they will slaughter the fuck out of your shoulder
>>
I own firearms too
>>
>>721759568
The course is easy. Basic shit like how to unload and store a gun, how to use one, shit you shouldn't do with one, etc.

Unless you're a crook, the rcmp background check is basically just a waiting period for your license.
>>
>>721764598
He's right
>>
>>721764497
Yeah I fell in love when I used slugs out of it and felt nothing more than a shove. I ran through about 15 slugs myself when I got it and my old man went through 15. My shoulder did feel a little sore but it wasn't like it was messed up. They handle really nice and aim well
>>
>>721764757
I was looking for something chambered in 3 1/2" because I got an assload of turkey shot on clearance for little of nothing. I don't even like shooting it
>>
>>721764315
One was my brothers, one was my grandfathers.
>>
>>721757929
Uh I do...like 15 or so.
>>
Because my faggot government says I can't (britbong here)
>>
>>721757929
Because I'm not an insecure American trying to compensate for a mutilated micro penis.
>>
>>721764867
I usually like using hollow point deer slugs for defense reasons. They don't usually run through the target, rather they make the target not exists
>>
File: 1335695456924.jpg (119KB, 750x563px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1335695456924.jpg
119KB, 750x563px
Because I don't look like pic related and am not mentally a fucking baby who has no real reason to own or use a gun.
>>
>>721757929
I own several
>>
Ehhhh. I'm pretty sure I'd end up killing someone.

Best just to leave that off the table.
>>
>>721757929
Not a yank.
>>
File: newfamily.jpg (471KB, 928x767px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
newfamily.jpg
471KB, 928x767px
>>721757929
I do
>>
File: 20170208_095406.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20170208_095406.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Commiefornia Sanders voter here, btw
>>
>>721763706
owns that many guns, can't aim a camera
>>
Cause I'm a broke student and I gotta send the paperwork for the right to buy & own a gun, I already have the permit. (I'm in Canada).

Also at the moment I'm never in the country side when it's the hunting season because university.
>>
>>721765216
I'm more into that rifle shyly sittin in the corner
>>
>All these over-overcompensators saying they don't own guns because they're not manbabies
>>
>>721765243
Is that the 7 or 8 shot Taurus?
>>
>>721757929
Guns are far too expensive to own in the UK... Did loads of research because i'd really like a few but some little target plinker that comes free in Walmart in the US costs like £600+ in the UK :(

That's like 900 of your American Rubles
>>
File: DSCF1515.jpg (742KB, 497x2304px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSCF1515.jpg
742KB, 497x2304px
>>721765350
It's a shotgun. Glenfield Model 50 12g
>>
>>721765243
A scope on a pistol... really... i mean really.... Why?
>>
>>721757929
Don't need one. I live in pretty safe country. No niggers
>>
>>721765354
>over-overcompensators
Projecting much, mr. muh gun babydick?
>>
>>721765244
Safe is in a closet, had to push past a few things
>>
>>721765490
Sometimes you gotta kill dwarfs
>>
I never understood why people go straight for the overcompensating jokes about gun owners. I just like shooting and hunting. I like when my kill puts food on my family's table for a while. I just generally enjoy guns. I don't want to force it people who don't like it, but I don't want people to force their hate of guns on me.
>>
>>721765500
>Projecting your projection this much

>I have a big dick because I don't own a gun

It's like the liberals saying they're smart because muh Drumpf
>>
>>721765490
You ever see a midget sniper? You'll understand one day
>>
>>721765646
>Projecting your projection
It doesn't work that way. You have yet to prove it anyway that you don't have a small dick.
>>
>>721757929
Because they're illegal.
>>
>>721765422
8 shot
>>
>>721765490
Because .357 is a big round with very solid ballistics. You can hit an 8 ring at 100 yards easy
>>
>>721765475
Damn that's pretty. I love the way it looks, and i have a feel for bolt actions and I love shotguns. I grew up using an old Remington 700, and still have my shotguns
>>
>>721758654
vai se fuder, na moral
>>
>>721765791
Just curious, if one of those were custom built to have 11 rounds, would that be illegal in Cali?
>>
File: TheTwins.jpg (695KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TheTwins.jpg
695KB, 1328x747px
huginn and muninn
>>
File: 20170208_102745.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20170208_102745.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>721766069
No idea.
Heres a pair of sequential numbered italians.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>721765791
Nice mine too
>>
>>721765243
gonna use those blackpowders to fight the Kalifornia War of Succession?
>>
I've never needed one
>>
>>721766406
I was making a joke cause of their 10 round mag limits
>>
>>721766069
Also, would it then be called a rotating assault clipazine?
>>
>>721757929
Because i havent decided what i want yet.
>>
>>721766543
You've ALWAYS needed one, loser.
>>
>>721766599
Ruger 10/22 is a solid starter gun

Hell I still have my first one. I'd shoot it weekly if the .22lr drought wasn't still going strong
>>
because of money, no other reason really
>>
>>721766656
fuck so close
>>
>>721766656
literally for what?

i get my meat from the butcher and i'm white
>>
>>721757929
Serious question,

do you piss or poop or maybe both at once on your carpet?
>>
Because I don't live in a 3rd world country, that's why.
>>
>>721759568
If you have one in mind cool but if just starting out see if there's a rental range near you. Go in, inspect the rifles that intrest you. Don't be afraid to ask questions. They like folks that really wish to know other than folks coming in thinkin they know it all. Test fire some and see which one fits your needs best.
>>
>>721764923
okay that's kinda cool.
>>
>>721766670
This might sound retarded but is a .22 a real round? I mean I want a pistol for some standard home defense but i dont want to end up tickling a guy.
>>
>>721766764
That's the picture that the negro took of it before I bought it
>>721766846
I would feel better with .22lr than I would with a sharpened stick but for HD you want a shotgun. But make no mistake, it is a real bullet
>>
>>721766764
kek
>>
>>721758448
>railed gas block
Lol
>>
Guns are for the weak and lazy
I kill motherfuckers with my hands.
Sometimes if im feeling funny i will hammer a bullet into they skull just to fuck with the mortician hahaha
>>
>>721766846
A .22 has the tendency to trail bones from the arms and legs and go into the gut and whatnot. Also a headshot is a guaranteed kill as it just dings around in the skull. Enough force to enter but not enough to exit.

They're viable self defence options, they don't hit a lot of force but vital shots with them are a lot worse. A normal gun tends to leave a hole in the opponent, but the .22 tends to deviate from the initial hole and end up in weird places.

>TL;DR a headshot with any gun is a killshot
>>
>>721766448
Fam used to do reenactments of gun fights. Cowboy stuff and some civil war.
>>
>>721767197
The edge is sharp with this one.
>>
>>721767197
You sick nigger, but you are funny so its ok
>>
>>721766798
And one day my sons.
>>
>>721767316
So sharp you could cut your wrists witit faggot
>>
>>721767235
>A .22 has the tendency to trail bones from the arms and legs and go into the gut and whatnot. Also a headshot is a guaranteed kill as it just dings around in the skull. Enough force to enter but not enough to exit.

>Being this Fudd

It's a myth that .22 will rattle around in a human body. There's a reason that they're illegal to hunt anything but squirrels and rabbits with. They're inefficient and inhumane.

I've seen a guy who got shot in the forehead with a 22 and it just glanced out
>>
>>721757929
i need the money to pay niggers to cuckold my wifes son
>>
>>721757929
because im not an insecure faggot
>>
>>721758406
There i am
>>
>>721767340
Tanks homey, you kill people ???
>>
>>721758380
gtfo newfag
>>
>>721767391
Wh-what?
>>
>>721767385
Why would I cut my wrists? I'm not the 12 year old trying to sound like a badass on the internet.
>>
>>721757929
Because I am not a insecure loser.
>>
>>721757929
>Why

Im German.ill hav to wait a bit for my Luger
>>
because I have a history of suicidality
>>
>>721767197
be careful everyone, this one's got an edge so sharp he even cuts himself with it
>>
>>721767484
You faggots are showing off your guns, and i walk in showing off muh hands.
Your a major faggot you should stick to the trap and fur threads /b/ro
>>
File: 133.jpg (121KB, 900x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
133.jpg
121KB, 900x600px
>>721767197
>>
File: 1422207363299.png (219KB, 564x401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422207363299.png
219KB, 564x401px
>>721767678
>>
>>721767662
Nice one dude nice one

Faggot
>>
>>721757929
I rather get up close and personal, If i got to ill just slit the fuckers throat or stab the nigger in the chest psycho style, that'll teach the nigger to take my tv to buy some weed with
>>
File: luger001.jpg (17KB, 480x234px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
luger001.jpg
17KB, 480x234px
>>721767553
>Bald halte ich dich in den Händen Charlotte, mein Judenmetzelgerät.
>>
>>721767748
And if he has a gun?
>>
File: ATFDogger.jpg (330KB, 624x609px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ATFDogger.jpg
330KB, 624x609px
>>721766069
Did someone say more than 10 rounds in the state of California?
>>
>>721767792
Dodge the muthafuckin bullets mah fuckuuuhh
>>
>>721767746
>says the edgy 12yo
>>
>>721767792
Pull out the collapsible baton and beat the nigger to death cop style, I almost had to when a crazy nigger was running around my neighborhood pointing a gun in peoples face
>>
Because I'm a felon.
>>
>>721757929

Because my dick is more than 3 inches long
>>
>>721767884
Yeee yeee nikkkuhh
12 yearold represent
And ima black converted jew
What
>>
>>721767935
Classic nigger
>>
>>721767935
just buy it from your nearest nigger
>>
>>721759240
Same gun, love it
>>
i live in a socalist democratorship that doesn't respect freedom and wants big goverment to have monopoly on violence
>>
File: 2016-02-11 11.34.31.png (1020KB, 941x747px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016-02-11 11.34.31.png
1020KB, 941x747px
>>721757929
I do op
>>
>>721768022
And race/religion has to do with this how?
>confirmed maximum level autist
>>
File: 981.gif (56KB, 448x252px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
981.gif
56KB, 448x252px
>>721767924
>>
>>721768038
niggers always selling some bullshit
>>
>>721758888
HOLY FUCK NONE OF U ARE GONNA CHECK THIS
>>
>>721768156
Kek
no words...
>>
>>721757929

Because despite what 'mericans think, actual unbiased, verifiable research shows that countries with HIGHER gun restrictions/less guns are safer. Who woulda thought that having less of something leads to less people using that thing?
>>
My wife and I are getting the new Mossberg Shockwave birds head grip for home defense. It's tiny, girly, and badass
>>
>>721768339
Also

>None of those countries share a border with Mexico
>>
Real talk though
You can easily kill someone by breaking they neck
> get behind
> pinch nose and cover mouth
> grind / kick out they legs / shins so as they cant support themselves and they knees are bent. Very important
> wait and withstand the struggling till the run out of breath
> they will naturally shoot they head up and stretch they neck as much as they can idk why
> when they do that twist with maximum effort, should hear a snap
> mission accomplished
>>
>>
>>721759658
eurofag here and it's not illegal in my country, just regulated. can't buy assault rilfe but if i had a license (pretty easy, just need to subscribe in a shooting range) i could legaly own my ol'granp Winchester Model 1892 and the 10 other rifles that my grandma keep in a closet. (btw i discoverd last year that she have some fucking mortar's shell in her garage)
>>
>>721768575
nigger alert
>>
a dozen, wife has 4 of her own.
>>
>>721768575
The edge is sharp with this one
>>
>MFW when I posted on facebook that I wanted a cheap 9mm or .40 and some nigger tries to sell me a 9mm Makarov

>MFW I explained the difference and bought it anyway because I talked him down to $125
>>
>>721768921
Legal?
No way a nigger had a legal gun
>>
>>721768921
Yee yee nigga i got what u need nigga right here nigga 125 for this mac 9 right hurrr nikkuhhh
>>
>>721769024
I didn't care, it's not in my name either way. I still halfway regret it because I can't just go get ammo for it anywhere
>>
>>721769104
Why not nigget?
>>
>>721769104
Look for ammo on facebook too
>>
>>721769255
A 9mm Makarov is 9x18. A 9mm is 9x19
>>
File: IMG_0011.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0011.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>
>>721769398
Is that your serial number I see nigger?
>>
>>721769475
>Serial

>On an airshit
>>
>>721769304
Sheeeit just saw a mm off neeukkkuhh
Simple
>>
>>721769545
You can shoot 9x18 out of a regular 9mm. You can even shoot .380 out of a 9mm

Now that I think about it, I guess I could shoot .380 out of my Makarov
>>
>>721769535
Never know nigger
That cheap piece of shit does look fake as fuck so nevermind
>>
>>721769475
Yoursuchastupidfuckingniggeryournotevenworththespacebitch
>>
File: IMG_0014.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0014.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>
>>721769654
Getrektfaggot
Suckmydick
>>
>>721768793
Reported, hope your fucking grandma gets raded.
>>
File: muhwolf.jpg (692KB, 2048x1529px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muhwolf.jpg
692KB, 2048x1529px
>YFW I got a smokepole for 75% at wally world
>>
>>721769635
Well as long as its safe muh homey
Dont hurt yourself i care about you
>>
>>721769781
75% off, I mean
>>
>>721767358
I plan on passing mine down too. Good way to learn.
>>
>>721769730
by what your little nigger trap toy
Lick my hairy asshole with your filthy nigger tongue
>>
I'm frugal.
>>
>>721769781
Damm nikkkuh
You done fucked upright there
>>
>>721769907
Edddggyyyyy
This nikkuhs got edge
Bringin his k nifes to a gun fight
Aint got sheeeeit bitch
Suck muh dick
>>
Im broke.
>>
>>721769931
Lol how's that?
>>
>>721770025
I dont get in gunfights because im not a nigger in niggerville
>>
>>721770080
I just wanna say nikkkuh
My bad
Good job
>>
>>721757929
> Arm the Proles
>>
Someone popped my brother in the shoulder. Had to go to court to extract medical expenses out of that trigger-happy baboon.
>>
>>721770249
Why did the nigger do that
did your bro steal his dope and jordans?
>>
>>721770165
Ya haha
Too busy sucking mad cock to fly your meth habit for another day. S'all you care about faggot.
Literally cant go five minutes with out tasting meth or cock.
Try sucking oats from the tip of muh dick faggot. Give u sumtin nice to eat nikkuh.
Gunna fuck you up the ass then straight down the throat muh nigga
Faggot
>>
>>721770381
So eggdyyyyyy
>>
>>721770381
Hahaha
I dont like nigger drugs like yourself, are you getting mad nigger anon?
>>
>>721770569
Geee why so edgyyyy
I could shave muh nuts with that edge /b/ro
>>
>>721770381
This nigger makes me laugh
>>
>>721758888
oh my quads
>>
>>721770569
This niggers a faggot
>>
>>721770736
you mad too nigger?
>>
>>721770569
You got shut down haha
>>
>>721770823
how so?
>>
Because i'm a poor college student. I will soon hopefully
>>
File: IMAG0420.jpg (533KB, 1088x1920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMAG0420.jpg
533KB, 1088x1920px
>>721767935
I'm white dip shit...
>>
Because I live in Brazil
>>
>>721767235
>Also a headshot is a guaranteed kill as it just dings around in the skull. Enough force to enter but not enough to exit.

That's FUD. Many of people have been shot in the head with a .22lr and not had their skull penetrated not to mention the fact that they do not "bounce around" if they do manage to penetrate the skull.
>>
>>721757929
Because firearms are more practical for hunting and home protection.
>>
>>721770991
You look pretty nigger to me
You should shave that neckbeard faggot
Use this faggotniggers post
>>721770569
Its edge should provide a close shave
>>
>>721771457
Whats wrong with not liking nigger drugs
>>
>>721768027
I'm white...
>>
>>721771701
You still made a classic nigger move...
>>
>>721771691
I got egde bitch
Cant you see
Str8 up meth addict, its the life for me
And my skin is bleachy white as can be
Smoking meth all day
Sucking dicks all night
Being a nigger must be hell uhh tight
>>
>>721771457


Faggot even with my neck beard I'd fuck your bitch so quick well you probably dont have one so whatever. That's why your on here judging guys.
>>
because I'm poor
>>
>>721772055
Gee why so edggggggy /b/ro
Thats just my sassy opinion
If your neckbearf is working out thats great man. Really great.
You could have sex with my gf if you want she dont like my tiny dick haha
My girlfriend is a trap tho
>>
>>721758454
>>721758910
Firearms needn't be expensive. I bought a .50 caliber muzzle loader for $25 off of a desperate meth head a few weeks ago. Thing looks brand new too.
>>
>>721772459
Stolen
>>
>>721772423
Lmao. I'm at work always edgy here it's boring.
>>
>>721772055
Shit nigger you got the edge now
>>
>>721768575
you've never broken a neck
shut the fuck up
>>
>>721772538
Haha work eh
Thats awesome
I wish i had a job
Stuck living off mamas disibility
Am 25
Im not really gay
I dont have a gf either
At this point im so desperate for attention i would date a trap haha
>>
>>721772644
Str8 up have so
>>
>>721772956
Shit you can get one /b/ro, unless you are a nigger if you are then you are fucked
>>
>>721773045
Am white
Im trying i have lots of good experience working in weldshops n stuff.
Nobody likes me because im an aspie faggot i guess.
Gunna have to resort to crime i guess
>>
>>721759514
I had a Mossberg 12 gauge pump with pistol grips a few years back. I kinda wish that I had of held onto it now. It was a pretty nice shotgun for the $150 I paid for it.
>>
>>721773308
Yeee ideal for making niggers good
>>
>>721757929
no money, nothing valuable enough to shoot someone over, can't afford to waste bullets at ranges, lazy, will probably get drunk and shoot myself with it.
>>
File: pew pew.jpg (336KB, 778x583px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pew pew.jpg
336KB, 778x583px
gun is cool guy
>>
>>721757929

because i own six fgt
>>
>>721773264
People will tolerate you if you keep to yourself if you are as bad as you are insinuating, try enrty level jobs if that doesnt work the army is always your safety net...
>>
>>721773039
since you used "str8" in a sentence I will have to assert that you aren't and that you're full of shit.
>>
>>721773680
I cant even swim
Army dont like no swimming aspie faggots either.
Traintracks are my safety net.

I am good with computers, websites like seekingarrangements and ashleymadison are full of married cheating faggots.
Pay me or your wife takes half of everything kind of deal haha.
>>
>>721773716
Yeah you got me haha
Sooo full of shit my eyes are brown haha
>>
>>721770991
Guess you just got used to wearing orange, huh?
>>
>>721773978
Lol Im broke and $10,000 in the hole, rob a pharmacy if you want some real money, just saying. and the army will pay you for the training, they will teach you how to drop the black act and swim like a fish
>>
File: ar big.jpg (134KB, 1954x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ar big.jpg
134KB, 1954x750px
>>
>>721774358
I guess
Gotta do something here
Why dont you just hire me?
I work hard for you
I even have my own kneepads and mouthwash
>>
File: IMG_20170208_212649.jpg (684KB, 1238x4160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20170208_212649.jpg
684KB, 1238x4160px
>>721757929
Because I own a sword.
>>
>>721774783
Thats a fake rapier faggot
>>
>>721774742
Fuck that bring a mask, weapon and a big backpack for them pills
>>
>>721774867
Wait so i go for money or pills?
Obviously both

My moms "disibility" requires her to take like 15 prescriptions. Morphine codeine gabupentin t4s all kinds of shit.
I could sell those
>>
>>721775142
you go for anything that gives a high, painkillers stimulants, benzos uppers, downers shit like that anything thats highly abused xanax codeine oxys the money is a bonus pills are 10 to 20 dollars on the streets where i live
>>
>>721771383
Lol. You wear brown in Indiana.
>>
File: IMG_20170208_214544.jpg (742KB, 1237x4160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20170208_214544.jpg
742KB, 1237x4160px
>>721774849
No, this is a fake rapier.
>>
>>721772522
>Stolen
Why you say that? He told me that it wasn't, and I believe him because I'm not some cynical doom and gloom pessimistic hulu-hoop eyed jive turkey emo who immediately assumes the worst in people like some gay nigger-loving white supremacist queer. That's just wrong and very unchristian.
>>
>>721777070
We have to abandon this thread to go save meryl from the dubs police.
Shes being held on shadow moses
>>
>>721774079
Well it is legally required for all deer hunters, so yea, better get used to it.
>>
>>721774849
>>721776065
I'd rather get raped by a penis than a sword.
>>
I live in a socialist country. No-one owns anything here.
>>
>>721757929
because i own several
>>
>>721757929
None of you fuckers should own a firearm. Unbalanced sons of bitches.
>>
I live in communist soon to be Islamic Sweden and therefore you can only own a gun if you have a good reason. Hunting for example.
I am trying to find a shooting club so I can begin training marksmanship which is another valid reason for gun ownership here. I hate this country /b
>>
>>721778102
/Thread
>>
>>721778112
That sounds reasonable really. I mean you fucks were the niggers of Europe centuries before black niggers were ever even discovered. The last thing the world needs is a bunch of you getting ahold of firearms and thinking that you can kick off a new Viking Age, or worse, shooting your eyes out.
>>
Tavor SAR here. Can post timestamped if you retards don't believe me, but only if requested because I'm lazy.
>>
>>721767129
all the dpms oracles have them, not a big deal if you dont use it
>back to /k/
Thread posts: 260
Thread images: 40



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.