[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Explain this drumpftards

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 67

File: 1485359301441.jpg (379KB, 1197x964px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485359301441.jpg
379KB, 1197x964px
Explain this drumpftards
>>
it's a wall fuck tard.. how do you not get it?
>>
Guess we'll just have to make the wall longer then now wont we?
>>
We are breeding sharks with lasers
>>
>>721559023
>mfw you didnt understand the chart
>>
>>721558901
mexicans can't swim
>>
Just like the white walkers, Mexicans never learned how to swim.
>>
>>721559081
You forgot the quotes. It is supposed to be sharks with "lasers".
>>
>>721558901
Like niggers spics cant swim
>>
Spics, like niggers, can't swim.
>>
File: syrianbeachboy.jpg (166KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
syrianbeachboy.jpg
166KB, 1200x800px
Ok. Sounds like a great plan
>>
Coast Guard.
>>
>>721558901
Navy and Coast Guard the same as we do with Cuba.
>>
>implying the coast guard isn't a thing
>>
>>721559195
True
>>
>>721558901
you're just a simpleton who needs to cry it out.
not hard if you think about it.
>>
Daily reminder that you will never fuck the bunny.
>>
>>721560756
>simpleton
>thinking a 2d object in 3d space will stop passage
>>
>>721560917
simpleton,
pulling things out of his asshole to prop up his fallacy..
>>
>>721560917
You obviously do not know the difference between 2d and 3d as you seem to be under the impression that a physical wall in 3d space would be a 2d object.
>>
File: 1486409676038.jpg (942KB, 1197x964px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486409676038.jpg
942KB, 1197x964px
>>721558901
*fixed since OP is an idiot and didn't get Trumps memo

>da wall
>its gonna be great
>>
I recently polled over a thousand Mexicans on how they feel about Trump building a wall. They all said basically the same thing: "We'll get over it."
>>
>>721558901
Thinkng Ocean is the same as mediterania :D
>>
>>721558901
Republican senators and congressmen won't allow the wall: exactly because most illegals fly, or take boats to America.

They'll shut him down.

And if they can't, another republican judge will.
>>
>>721561349
It's gonna be yuge!
>>
>>721558901
I don't know uh, Coast Guard or Border Patrol with boats?
>>
>>721558901
Are you still trying to figure out if it's a wall or not? OP is fucking dumb still
>>
You can never stop it completely, but you can make it harder. What don't you understand about that OP?
>>
File: Nig.gif (586KB, 1197x964px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nig.gif
586KB, 1197x964px
>>721561349
>>
>>721558901
>What is the US Navy and Coast Guard?
gonna laugh my ass off when the first boat beaners drown because their raft was sunk by a coastie cutter just inside US territorial waters
>>
>>721559448
This, go suck a dick op. Kill yourself if you can't handle trump as president.
>>
If mexicans could build boats why would we build a wall?
>>
The only Mexicans that can swim have already left Mexico
>>
>>721561680
you want to spend 100's of billions of Americans' taxpayer dollars.... to 'make it harder'?

when the majority of illegals fly over or take boats

literally kys now.
>>
The wall's symbolic. As a Trump supporter, I totally support it being symbolic.

We'll tax Mexico somehow, and charge them for it.

Besides: You lost libtards.
>>
>>721559195
wetbacks can't swim
lol ok
>>
File: sa130407.png (223KB, 764x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sa130407.png
223KB, 764x240px
>>
File: IMG_7897.jpg (63KB, 640x412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7897.jpg
63KB, 640x412px
>>
>>721558901
that's why we have the Coast Guard. Blast 'em outta the fucking water
>>
>>721561834
Idk where you are getting your "facts" but theres no fucking way that the majority come from planes or boats you fucking idiot.

Have you ever been to the border area? Theres NOTHING down there. They just swim across the rio grande you cuck
>>
>>721562093
Those are alternative facts.
>>
>>721562092
Im not here to meme, but lets be real. Coast guard isnt the best
>>
>>721562093
prove it. or fuck off.
>>
>>721562223
No, they are actual facts. Unlike the bullshit that the Grand Pumpkin spews.
>>
>>721562238
You fuck off gay boi
>>
>>721561980
To be fair they cross the river where it is shallow
>>
>>721558901
Mexican's can't swim
>>
>>721561980
why are they called wetbacks when theyre fully submerged in water? why not moistpeople
>>
>>721558901
To hell with the wall. A steady patrol of A-10s will do the job, land or water
>>
>>721562093
Majority of illegal immigrants in the US came in on valid visas and simply never left. People hopping the border are the least popular methods and usually done only by the desperate.
>>
File: stupid.png (43KB, 266x354px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stupid.png
43KB, 266x354px
>>721558901
This is why there are no cuban refugees. They can just cross the ocean, easy.

OH WAIT OP IS RETARDED NIGGER
>>
>>721562093
>>721563139
I'm located near there. Been down by the rio before and you literally see people fucking swim across and book it
>>
>>721561691
solved
>>
>>721558901
Easy. Boarder patrol is severely under manned. If we have choke points, its much easier to patrol. Get them at the hot gates where there numbers will mean nothing.
>>
The mexicans can just dig tunnels under the wall or try to get over the wall?
>>
>>721561394
I see what you did there
>>
>>721564784
>solved
>>
>>721558901
60% of immigrants come by air
>>
File: 1484531283240.jpg (8KB, 323x241px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484531283240.jpg
8KB, 323x241px
>>721564784
>>
File: Is_69ed3c_523796.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Is_69ed3c_523796.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>721564982
>>
>>721565427

So we should just ignore the other 40%?
>>
>>721558901
>chihuahua

heh heh...........
>>
>>721558901
just borderpatrol the coasts, its easier to see ships at day and in day
>>
>>721559023
California to Texas. Imagine that shit.
>>
File: Dome_2.jpg (45KB, 492x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dome_2.jpg
45KB, 492x320px
>>721565427
>>
File: CoastGuard.jpg (954KB, 1197x964px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CoastGuard.jpg
954KB, 1197x964px
>>
>>721566058

You know illegal immigration is at an all time low. Its not really even an issue anymore.
>>
niggers don't have boats
>>
>>721566118
Then why is the left sooooooo concerned with it then?
>>
>>721566118
it's at a low because the economy sucks...no reason to come here if there's not enough work. on the other hand, it's an exaggeration to say it's not an issue at all...it most definitely is an issue.
>>
>>721566118

Except for the fact that what you said is not true.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/10/dhs-admits-surge-illegals-border/
>>
>>721559174
>>721559195
Yes that's what I thought
What's this about the legend/key
Not chart.
>>
>>721566525

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/border-surge-immigrant-smugglers-tell-illegals-get-us-now-trump-wall-going-video/
>>
>>721558901
>What is the coast guard
>>
Enjoy drowning or getting shot in the water m8
>>
>>721566118
If the wall supposedly doesn't matter then why not just let him build it?...
>>
>>721558901
Mexicans don't know how to swim
>>
File: secret tech.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
secret tech.png
1MB, 1024x768px
explain this
>>
what do you dinguses think is going to happen to food prices if cheap labor is cut off?
>>
>>721566249
they're afraid of brown people
also the poors are losing their jobs to robots but blaming mexicans for it
>>
>>721566948
You know they're gonna have turrets on the wall right?
>>
>>721566736

well, sure, it is free after all, and in no way sours international relations
>>
>>721566736
i dont want to pay for it
i think the concept is a xenophobic publicity stunt
economically its idiotic
>there are others
>>
>>721567103
are you actually gonna pay people to staff a giant wall across the entire border?
because if you're doing that why not forgo the wall in the first place and just stick border control guys at regular positions
>>
File: Grond.jpg (436KB, 1281x611px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Grond.jpg
436KB, 1281x611px
Chessmate ameriniggers
>>
>>721567262
that's already happening, more or less with patrols, but the wall will slow illegals down more and make the patrols easier to handle crossers
>>
>>721567404
checkmate
>>721565337
>>
>>721566948
Very long drop on other side...gonna hurt.
>>
>>721567262
>Staff
Lol, have you seen our drones fam?
They give them orders and they do it. No joystick or anything required. How hard do you think it would be to make a turret that does the same thing, just with different orders?
>>
kek at the people who still genuienly believe the wall is going to be built
>>
File: problemsolwed.jpg (519KB, 1197x964px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
problemsolwed.jpg
519KB, 1197x964px
easy peasy
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 531x521px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 531x521px
>>721560770
Kill yourself. This is my job
>>
libfarts the smartest wood posts in the room,,we have coastguard since the war of 1812,,ever had such thing as a book to read in your democrat run school?
>>
>>721567434
yeah but they obviously don't cover the whole thing
folks often cross over through deserts and shit that don't have any border patrol agents around

>>721567475
pretty sure that would be MORE expensive than hiring people, anon
>>
>>721567701
You think we don't have that kind of money?

Lol. Obama sent 221 million dollars over to Pakistan before he left just because he could
>>
>>721567467

jose has the answer
>>
>>721566118
>>721566525
actually illegal border crossings are pretty low compared to the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s.

https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/assets/documents/2016-Oct/BP%20Total%20Apps%20FY1925-FY2016.pdf
>>
>>721566575
>I understood the chart, it's just that those wetbacks can't swi-.......... wait.
>>
>>721568068
>https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/assets/documents/2016-Oct/BP%20Total%20Apps%20FY1925-FY2016.pdf

Apprehensions are not border crossings. That's only the number of people caught crossing.
>>
>>721567842
doing things that cost money... costs money, anon
every dollar you spend is another dollar you have to take from your citizens with taxes
>>
>>721568322
Money that we have
>>
File: wall.jpg (687KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wall.jpg
687KB, 1300x957px
>>
>>721568660
Would have gone further but I ran out of lego
>>
>>721568271
it's the closest metric you can get since it's impossible to count people who aren't caught. I suppose you could argue that CBP have just gotten dramatically worse at catching people over the last decade but I would find that difficult to believe given that the number of border patrol agents has doubled since 2004.
>>
>>721568714

legoland is right where you stopped, could have restocked
>>
>>721568772

yeah and the technology to detect people should have progressed in that time too
>>
File: 2261122.jpg (34KB, 393x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2261122.jpg
34KB, 393x450px
>>721568660
>includes Ireland in non-western sand nigga countries
>>
>>721558901
The wall isn't supposed to stop literally all illegal immigration. Its just supposed to make it harder.
You forget, people are fucking lazy. If they need to actually get something to get across instead of just driving over the border, that stops a lot of them right there.

That and choke points.
>>
>>721568961
>people are fucking lazy
And Mexicans especially
>>
>>721566948
Explain the logistics of carrying a 30+ foot ladder (The ladder has to be longer than the wall is tall because the ladder is on the wall at an angle) and then getting over the top of said wall, which is covered in razor wire. You can't cut razor wire, by the way, its got a hardened steel core that even if you do manage to cut through, its under tension so the wire proceeds to lash out and rip your shit. And the whole wire is sharp.
>>
>>721569109
He's got you there fagget, oh wait.
>>
>>721566498
The US economy is still 2x larger than the next nation, China. The economy is doing just fine
>>
>>721558901
>cookie sitting on a counter unattended
>someone just grabs it when nobody is looking
>cookie sitting in a glass case unattended
>by your logic it's equally easy to smash the glass and grab the cookie while nobody's looking

spoiler: your logic sucks
>>
>>721568849
Then why aren't they deported?
>>
File: 5d0.png (188KB, 827x807px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5d0.png
188KB, 827x807px
all americans are really more dumb than I could possibly immagine.

the world is changed, you fuckin mongoloids. It's impossible to have true frontiers when you have people working and living in "your" so-called-country AGES before you even came to the world.

Trump only intrest is to make america better for the rich people, of course including himself into the count.

All the poor sad bastards who make stuff for a living and could not have the chance to grasp a little bit of clarity out of their poor minimal studies could not see this, and they even gave him their preference.

It's like offering your asshole to a transgender hooker. You knew the day before she has AIDS, but still you offer your butt to her/him, willingly.
Being moderately cucked by bankers and .coms was a lot better, tbh.

Sad cunts.
>>
>>721568961
>people are fucking lazy
This is completely retarded. If people are planning to uproot their lives, leave their family, and leave their home country, they are obviously making a serious and thoughtful decision. It's not like one afternoon they were just like "eh, fuck it let's just go to the US". So no, people aren't gonna see there's a wall now and be like, "oh well jeez, I was gonna make this HUGE move but now since it's a little harder than it was I guess I'm just gonna stay here the rest of my life instead"
>>
>>721569109
>the logistics of carrying a ladder
wew sounds impossible
>>
File: 424936.jpg (30KB, 390x310px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
424936.jpg
30KB, 390x310px
>>721569656
>making a serious and thoughtful decision
>Mexicans
>>
>>721558901

OP doesn't know what the Coast Guard is... Classic OP.
>>
>>721569329
Thats barbed wire faggot, not razor wire.
Barbed wire is fucking useless.
>>
>>721569680
>>721569109
>pic related
That's some serious fucking logistics right there
>>
>>721569052
Is this sarcasm or what? Because Mexicans are usually the hardest workers out there. Every mexican I've known worked his ass to the bone and got drunk every night in the process.

I don't see what the big fucking deal is, we need people to do all the shitty manual labor and they're coming here willing to do it for $3 an hour so who fucking cares?

>oh noes they're using tax dollars!!!!11
Oh yeah, all that money they're using up by driving on public roads and going to libraries, what a drain. Too bad any economist will tell you that their tax consumption is nothing compared to how they contribute to the overall economy by working for such shit wages
>>
>>721568961
>walks all the way across Mexico
>gives up at a 30 ft wall
That will sure get them. Oh wait, they brough a shovel and dug underneath the wall like how the cartels used to smuggle drugs. Unless the US government has groundhogs with lasers attached to there head, good luck finding them.
>>
>>721569810
In the picture obviously. Still doable, I've done it myself for shits and giggles you raging fagget. Imagine what desperate people are willing to do to cross it.
>>
>>721569680
like 40 foot ladder m9. Its gonna be big and awkward and heavy as shit. Its not like carrying a ten foot stepladder.
Point is its hard and you'd probably have to make it yourself, and transporting it is going to be a bitch.

Again, wall's not an unbeatable defense, if people are REALLY FUCKING DETERMINED they can get through literally any barrier, but most people aren't that determined.
>>
>>721559496
there are plenty of illegal immigrants from Cuba in the USA...
>>
>>721569431
but the labor participation rate is lower than it should be. And I'm not talking about stay-at-home parents, retired people, or children. There's still too big a chunk of people who want to work in the U.S., but can't find a job appropriate for their education and living needs
>>
>>721569809
Coast guard can't watch all the boarders. If they concentrate on mexico, they leave open cuba. If they spread out, they have higher chances of letting people through
>>
>>721567404
>chessmate
looks like its someones bed time
>>
File: 1387995873386.jpg (18KB, 331x335px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387995873386.jpg
18KB, 331x335px
>>721569730
you see, you're retarded.
you are so unlucky you really think racism is still a thing in 2017.

yes, we now, you're a dangerous bastard, a really special guy who really understands how things roll in the world, fuck niggers and fuck every non-white person.

But then, there are numbers.
Niggers in africa are making shit tons of babies, while "white" (more like: richer) countries like Japan and even the same USA have faced a major demographic decrease that will not stop.

Because we live our lives in the modern, selfish way we were thought about by the media, where you don't sacrifice for your kids anymore, and you don't even want kids if not after a certain age, making niggers and poor people a moltitude out of the moltitude they represented even before.

While we speak, millions of people are starving/breaking their backs for a penny, while we think the world will carry us for another 50 / 60 years in the pathetic way of living we dream about.

This is not going to happen, they'll overcome us.
... Everyone will regret these times, because we cannot stop them. We will not be able to, soon.

No matter Trump or anything.

I'm white and economically stable, before you start to scream to the nigger, and all I said applies to me as well. I am a selfish bastard and wish to live through this, I don't even give a fuck.

But when they will rage, I will understand why they will be raping our acquaintancies.
>>
>>721570126
Jobs and economy do have a hand to play with each other but not how you are describing it. If companies replaced most of there workers, they would still have a thriving economy as most of the business dealings are done through other businesses.
>>
File: 1486394754334.jpg (115KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486394754334.jpg
115KB, 1080x1080px
>>721569052
You need to go out more.
If anything lazy people bitch BECAUSE of the average spic's willingness to work more, better, for less.
>>
File: LilSwimmer.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LilSwimmer.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>721560917
because instead of an entire boarder where someone could cross there's a single entry point that can be fortified
>>
Every refutation of the wall so far has just been
"Well its not perfect so we might as well not even try"

Faggots, literally no defense is impenetrable. There is nothing you can ever build on this earth that will stop 100% of all people attempting to get into an area the size of half a continent. That doesn't mean you can't TRY.

By your fucking logic if I have a boat, and the boat leaks, and I can't patch the hole, I shouldn't bother bailing the water out because it doesn't keep all the water out of the boat.

By your logic, if I lock the doors to my house, and someone breaks the door down, well, I shouldn't lock the doors at all because the door locks clearly don't work against people that really want in.
>>
>>721567611
open borders with Belize and Guatemala... you hafta make it longer
>>
>>721570420
I see what you mean, but I'm saying it could be better.
>>
>>721569446
>cookie sitting in a glass case unattended
You mean
>cookie sitting in a glass case with 3 sides missing
>>
>>721570667
Don't we all wish.
>>
File: 1422306132517.gif (1MB, 285x212px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422306132517.gif
1MB, 285x212px
>>721570639
Exactly, retard.
That's exactly how it's going in Europe, no matter what your biased media want you to think.

We don't have guns and we are not locked behind any steel megablazing booby-trapped door. Heck, we are not afraid of basically everything, because here things work in a way that basically no thief is stupid enough to make his way breaking in a household hoping to make out alive. There's literally no point even attempting.

Oh, and before you speak about rapes in sweden or anything else you found on 9gag, that's not true. Those few things you grasp are normality, things that would happen, immigrants or non-immigrants. Only camion crossing over people in poorly protected country is real.

The primary defence for every household in the world is ENVIRONMENT, which means the community takes care of the issues BEFORE they become issues.

People there can shoot whoever they want whenever they want because you'd feel impotent without bringing a gun to the knife fight, because you still have a cow-boy hippie-kay-yay way of thinking.

It's frankly ridiculous, but it's true.
>>
>>721570690
Cookie sitting in a glass case
You can get in from the sides you want to swim across several swimming pools.
Consider if swimming that far is worth for the cookie.
>>
>>721571090
> Thinking that what works on the opposite side of the planet works here
> Special kind of stupid

Literally a whole other world here mate. Also, I was just talking about a regular ass deadbolt lock, if you're so confident nothing bad is going to happen why even have the police?

I mean, the police don't stop 100% of criminals, so they're not effective and not worth the effort either.
>>
>>721570639
The thing is this "door" will cost us the taxpayers millions of fucking dollars, although i doubt you even pay taxes judging by the way you type.
Also it's not like mexicans come here to murder us or commit terrorism. We have way bigger problems than Jon Doe not getting a roofing job because Paco does it for half the wage and is better at it.

Stop being a moron.
>>
The wall's not going to happen.
It's kind of ridiculous to think it ever would.
>>
Here's my perfect wall
>>
>>721571443
> California
> Not racist
Top kek, careful not to choke on all that white privilage
>>
>>721571443
>imbreds
>>
>>721567467

Alex, I'll take "what is a fucking rope" for $100.
>>
here you go faggots
i call this justice
>>
>>721561394
All the sudden starting to smell like summer
>>
>>721571164
Your metaphors really suck, you know?
You may want to compare immigration with livelong food supplies and not a simple cookie.
>>
>>721571443

> inbreds
> misses our utahn friendlies
>>
>>721571671
and what are you going to tie the rope to? The fuckin razor wire?
"No the other juans will hold it"
What about when the last one is getting across?

Again, you guys are assuming that literally every immegrant is just going to be a super dedicated motherfucker that is dead set on getting across. I guarantee you a good percentage won't be willing to do anything other than just drive across the border.

Because humans are fucking lazy.
>>
>>721571877

There's big fucking holes in the fence. Pass the rope through for them to hold from the other side.
>>
>>721571877
Again with the lazy remark, how about you actually come up with a legitimate argument instead of just declaring people lazy and that's why they won't be able to get across

People have been coming up with far more elaborate and complicated methods for far more difficult tasks than getting across a fucking wall for hundreds of years, with much inferior technology. Try again dipshit
>>
>>721571877
one of them is the coyote that everyone else is paying to smuggle them over

just now instead of driving a truck through the desert he will drive a truck with ladder + rope + blanked for baredwire to the border
>>
Right now it's just easy as fuck to get across. That's why people do it. There's no incentive not to. If you get caught, you get sent back and can try again literally the same day.

It's a big red herring to act like this is rocket science or that we're trying to keep all immigrants out. It's a fucking wall. It's so people can't just walk across like they do now. If someone wants to buy a boat and sail to Miami, that's just great, we get Haitians trying that all the time anyway, they'll get detained, and either way, the wall will still cut out most illegal immigrants.
>>
>>721565640
Country full of alphas except the hill dog voters. We can't help we have dumb people near our coasts...
>>
>>721571877
>What about when the last one is getting across?

Last Juan will be pulled up by the others hauling on the rope from the other side.
>>
File: blmwantsyoudead.jpg (62KB, 520x568px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blmwantsyoudead.jpg
62KB, 520x568px
>>721558901
The fact that most of these retards think its going to be a physical barbed wire fence is making me laugh my ass off.

Sure, it isnt a perfect solution, but its the only fucking thing thats been done in the last 10 years.
>>
>>721558901
Explain this hillshills
>>
>>721572135
>implying all the people who would have just crossed will just give up altogether instead of finding another way to do it

The wall is a fucking meme and you're a retard for believing that not only will it be effective, but that it's worth the billions of dollars to build it
>>
For me it is good that the wall is built so that I can see my father <3 (I am Mexican)
>>
>>721567212
Because you're a cuck by nature. It's ok, but real men make decisions not you, sorry Lil guy.
>>
File: BlackTorjborn.webm (1MB, 296x496px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BlackTorjborn.webm
1MB, 296x496px
>>721558901
>Esplain this
(You)
>>
>>721558901
You can't walk across water so coast guard sinks brown boats
>>
>>721558901
>implying Mexicans can swim
>implying Mexicans are smart enough to think of swimming around the wall
>implying that Mexicans could figure out how to get past the coast guard
>implying our god emporer has made a error in his almighty judgement.

Get out of here, beaner
>>
>>721572639
racists
>>
>>721573433
STFU nigger
>>
>>721572756
lul
>neck beards calling people cucks
>>
>>721573556
;]
>>
>>721573326
>this is what Trumptards actually believe

Even if you're trolling, the statement remains true
>>
daily reminder
>>
>>721571352
There it goes, so you're truly retarded.

1) get rid of the imbecil 2nd emendament. it's silly shit. Every fuckin psycho with a basic control of his shit can legally own a gun and lock you in their basement when they catch you out guard. it's impossible to think you have to live with this.

2) pay the fuckin police: amerilard police is highly trained, but poorly rewarded. No wonder they shoot niggers to spend their time as they find suitable, instead of solving real issues.

3) stop thinking nothing will change because the usa are special. You're quite the opposite of special, you're all what's predictable in the world.

Just mark my words, now that Trump launched the anti-immigrants campain and banned ppl from specific countries, something will happen, and that something will come from those countries in particular.

Damn you blokes, the usa could really become great again, but this is the opposite way you're headed towards.
>>
File: 1485617640435.png (533KB, 600x693px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485617640435.png
533KB, 600x693px
>>
>>721558901
You never been to the Gulf Coast have ya. It would be suicide to try it.. and the water is so damn polluted they will get cancer if the water touches them. Lol
>>
File: 410702.jpg (100KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
410702.jpg
100KB, 1000x800px
>>721570291
>moltitude
>>
>>721574109
Where do you live anon?
>>
>>721574160
plenty of central americans still get though all the time

daily reminder that mexico is a corrupt shithole run by the cartels
>>
>>721558901
60% of illegal immigrants from mexico come from shit single engine planes anyway that land in the desert under radar
>>
File: 1486082536054.jpg (159KB, 639x642px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486082536054.jpg
159KB, 639x642px
>>721558901
Explain this
>>
File: 1464760248321.jpg (79KB, 540x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464760248321.jpg
79KB, 540x960px
>>721558901
how about you try to explain this
>>
File: 1466125928901.jpg (53KB, 437x334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466125928901.jpg
53KB, 437x334px
>>721558901
How do you explain this OP? how?
>>
>>721574580
in an european country. "Never feed the troll", you have an unintresting negative thing to say whatever my reply.
>>
File: 1466113380615.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466113380615.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>721558901
but first can you explain this?
>>
>>721558901
Try it, let me know how it goes when the Navy blows your ass apart.
>>
>>721574556
k, it's multitude, the more you learn.
can you speak another language, apart from your shitty american accent english?
>>
>>721575172
Whoa someone is a salty little fuck. I just find it interesting that Europeans like to tell use how to run our country when all they know is what BBC tells them.
>>
File: 1486409676037.jpg (457KB, 1197x964px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486409676037.jpg
457KB, 1197x964px
trump wall 2.0, bigger and better than ever.
>>
>>721574160
You should google that, its fake

I hate taco-niggers but posting that just makes us look bad.
>>
>>721561908
as we shit all over your pussy ass president
>>
>>721558901
deportation
>>
>>721567404
>chessmate
Kys faggot
>>
>>721575677
If I really was this easily guillable, I would not waste my time on /b trying to grasp how things fares in your country.

I like to do this out of a genuine need to grasp things in a clearer way. I wish you usa fatsoes would do the same, but when I see you visit nobody gives a fuck. You're like always blackout drunk or so poorly dressed nobody would ever talk to you out of fear of being misjudged by our acquaintainces.

I have never been our of europeans outskirts, but when I travel in here I always try to have a basic awareness of what I'm talking about.

Example: I visited Romania, once. I'm pretty far away in the west side, and I've been fascinated by the way this eastern country is trying to cleanse from his filth. The recent political situation was not bright, but this folk reacted in a way I'd never expected from them, I was used to judge them for what I've been seeing in my homeland, mostly figuring them out as thieves or poor fucks. I was wrong.

Travel wisely. I'm getting pretty old, but I never get tired of this shit.

I also think I'll never come to the USA.
I have a particular way of behaving, it's quite dangerous the way it is even here with no guns. I'd get shot in the neck at the first possible spot in your hell of a country. It's not for me, I am honored to brawl and I detest shooters.
>>
Who let the autist out of his cage?
>>
>>721576768
dont know but were putting you back in
>>
>>721571443
White power from Massachusetts u mad fagot.
>>
>>721567030
they dont have the mental capacity to think that far its all just hur dur wall bitch dem libtears
>>
File: 1422306413803.gif (1MB, 311x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422306413803.gif
1MB, 311x240px
>>721577177
checked
>>
>>721569810
You've heard 'bout Kevlar® by DuPont® ?

btw. a rope is better than a ladder.

But I agree, you can do a wall "secure".., look at the Berlin Wall oh, wait...
>>
ITT: Americans who'll be paying for the wall through higher priced goods imported from Mexico.
>>
>>721562079
Autism detected
>>
Coast Guard will finally have a purpose
>>
>>721558901
> WHAT ARE NAVY SHIPS FOR 5000 alex?
> WHAT ARE NAVY SHIPS FOR 5000 alex?
> WHAT ARE NAVY SHIPS FOR 5000 alex?
>>
>>721577681

nope they buy americans good for cheaper and the will be forced to move jobs back here to complete

we have 100% of the leverage mexico has none
we consume 75% of their exports, thier FUCKED regardless
>>
File: autism.png (816KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
autism.png
816KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>bring attention to most illegals overstaying visas
>visas stop getting distributed
>massive hiring of people to begin checking on all previously issued visas
>border agents hired across country to work alongside police agencies to round up visa overstayers
>haha i made jokes about the wall and got the people it mattered to fucked over hahaa
You offer a dumb idea, people ridicule it openly and point out why it won't work and in doing so give you the information you need to actually do something effective.
>>
>>721562817
Then why are they called wetbacks?
>>
File: 1312347452632.jpg (63KB, 414x472px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1312347452632.jpg
63KB, 414x472px
>mfw Americans will pay for a white elephant wall and a huge border patrol just for the sake to stop like 20 families to cross the border
>>
>>721558901
Better question is what about the already existing miles and miles of drug tunnels? The wall fixes nothing. It just makes the retards feel better inside.
>>
>>721575407
I'm British and speak English and French fluently. I can also have a go at a maltitude of other languages such as Spanish, German and Arabic if you must know.
>>
>>721578941
They cross the Rio grande river that's not that deep.
>>
>>721579318
this fagget speaks a miltitude of languages
>>
File: 1370297324226.jpg (92KB, 390x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1370297324226.jpg
92KB, 390x400px
>>721579318
this faggut spooks a migrained of linguigees
>>
File: IMG_1449.jpg (733KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1449.jpg
733KB, 1280x1920px
There's already a wall that has holes in it. It just makes it harder for beaners to get in. Around 12,000 Mexican die every year in the desert trying to cross over.Tgats a pretty good money saver if you ask me. Plus if the walls built better we could double the amount of deaths in the desert.
>>
>>721579132

YOUR FULL A SHIT
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/03/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/17/illegal-families-surge-across-border/
>>
File: asdasd.png (229KB, 466x351px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asdasd.png
229KB, 466x351px
>>721558901
You don't understand, op, thats not what trump meant by a Mexican border wall.
>>
>>721573326
Goddamn Cletus, your inbred stupidity is showing
>>
>>721570074
>like 40 foot ladder m9. Its gonna be big and awkward and heavy as shit. Its not like carrying a ten foot stepladder.
>Point is its hard and you'd probably have to make it yourself, and transporting it is going to be a bitch.


Note to self: build ladder store on Mexican side of wall...
>>
>>721580289

BUT PATROLS WILL FIND IT
CAMREAS WILL SEE BORDER PATROL AGENTS WILL PICK THEM UP AND FLYTHEM BACK 100'S O MILES AWAY FROM THE BORDER, IT EASY WHEN YOU NOT OPEN BORDERS LIKE OBAMA OR sHILLARY
>>
>>721558901
Obeezy repealed wet-foot-dry-foot. so if they can manage to actually swim that far we can still toss 'em back
>>
>>721558901
requires more resources and skill to go by sea than by land. Wall is still effective at stopping majority of overland illegal entry, which is the point of it anyways. Not that it matters anyways, most illegals come in legally on their visa and just stay past it's expiration.
>>
>>721576717
Hahaha you get on b to see how things are in our country.. I am sorry but you are pretty gullible. And it sounds like you have a superiority complex and you have made up your mind about us. Life is different here for us we have too many differnet types of people, some people will never get along with others. I know thats sounds bad but it is the way it is.The whole 2nd amendment this. You have to realize any new laws would hurt law abiding citizens. The criminals already have the guns they need, we are at the point of no return. What we have is a thug problem we get the trash from all parts of the world. You shouldn't be afraid to come here gun crime is not that bad as long as you stay out of black areas like New York or Chicago. We are still the wild west in some areas but this isn't a bad country
>>
>>721558901
See attached.
>>
File: 1485230888514.jpg (576KB, 1000x1039px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485230888514.jpg
576KB, 1000x1039px
>>
>>721558901
Just a 12 foot tall double layer electric as in lethal electric is all it needs to be. It does not need to brick or steel. As for the water, just extend the fence along coastal areas with guarded access points on roads and beaches and such.
>>
File: 75152842.jpg (85KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
75152842.jpg
85KB, 400x400px
>>
>>721572798
>Esplain this
Niggers
>>
>>721558901
Mexiturds can't swim. Bring it on.
>>
File: mexican.jpg (49KB, 635x374px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mexican.jpg
49KB, 635x374px
>>721558901
Houston, here I come
>>
1: Coast Guard fucktard
2: No beaner is stupid enough to try and sneak into fucking TEXAS
>>
>>721581013
That cat has seen some shit.
>>
>>721561980
Rio Grande is a ditch.
>>
>>721581103
We should build 660 walls stacked on top of each other. That would be great.
>>
>>721581349
>1: What are airplanes and boats with valid travel visas
>2: you mean all the mexicans that sneak over the border now? We're at an all time low in illegal immigration over the border you realize.

Are you even from Texas? I nobody born south Austin is this retarded about the matter.
>>
>>721581013
I dont care about polio boy or his family but that poor fucking cat. What that cat must have to live through makes me want to kill some liberals.
>>
>>721561480
WRONG
>>
>>721580775
Kek
>>
Surely trump thinks his wall will be like the wall of Berlin or the great chinese wall
>>
>>721567910
jajajajajajajajaja
>>
>>721567125
>international relations
Be honest, do you REALLY care about relations with Mexico?
>>
>>721582094
Unlike you when I eat fruit it isn't a euphemism for cock, faggot.

NAFTA means affordable fruit and veg prices for a lot of people.
>>
File: 1427814123629.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427814123629.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>721582252
>>
>>721570436
You lost all credibility at better. There are people who make a living going in and fixing botched jobs done by cheap Mexican labor
>>
>>721582252
Mexican regulations are not a strict as ours, and what I mean by that is they can use whatever pesticides or fertilizer they want. We get a lot of fruits and veggies from mexico here in Texas and they are trash compared to the ones grown in the USA
>>
File: 1405921985515.png (9KB, 604x479px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405921985515.png
9KB, 604x479px
>>721582790
Horse shit, you're shopping at HEB and they have Mexican goods they source from places that fall explicitly within American health standards.

Why are you spouting off bullshit to defend a point that was retarded from the start. Are you yourself retarded?

Let me guess your some northern faggot who don't know what he's talking about? Fuck outta here with your bullshit.
>>
>>721559444
Is he ok?
>>
>>721559444
If your serious that's a refugee kid that drowned and washed up on the shores of Italy. It was a big thing for a while.
>>
Didn't GB JR put up a border fence? It cost so much and took so long to build that they ended up stopping it just before his presidency was over.
>>
we have the coast guard to send Cubans back, they're gonna be out of a job soon since Castro died we can just reassign them to sink mexicans.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 640x843px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 640x843px
>>721572639
Check em
>>
File: girls laughing.jpg (33KB, 400x267px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
girls laughing.jpg
33KB, 400x267px
>>721570291
>moltitude
>>
>>721583727
Let the dubs possess you
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 429x1036px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 429x1036px
>>721583727
Gimme dem trips
>>
>>721583065
Fuck you. I do shop at heb and Kroger, Kroger always has the better stuff. They buy more from Texas farms. HEB does too but not as much as Kroger does. I know what I am talking about I have lived in houston my whole life. I know for a fact you don't know what you are talking about. And how do you know they fall within health standards? You a Mexican farmer
>>
>>721569109
How about I carry a stick of dynamite?

Walls slow people down by 10 minutes. That works fine in Jerusalem, Berlin, and other populated areas, where guards were on side to apprehend/shoot people trying to dig under, blow up, knock down, or climb over the wall.

Which is why there are already walls and fences at the border where they are effective.

It's not going to do shit in the middle of the Sonoran desert.

Mexicans are fucking industrious, a wall isn't going to stop them at all. 0.0%
>>
File: 1486002547406.gif (81KB, 369x306px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486002547406.gif
81KB, 369x306px
>>721584133
>>721584100
>>
File: demographics.gif (14KB, 582x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
demographics.gif
14KB, 582x350px
>>721579132
>like 20 families

you have to go back
>>
File: wealready gotone.jpg (101KB, 845x468px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wealready gotone.jpg
101KB, 845x468px
>>721567103
lol we, the most powerful military ever, have now developed castle technology! we fart in your general direction, sons of a silly person!
>>
>>721584258
Both me I meant to put the possessed guy saying let the dubs possess you but fucked up so went for trips
>>
>>721584452
Mexican illegal immigration has been decreasing over the years, you know.
>>
File: mex-wall.jpg (163KB, 700x564px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mex-wall.jpg
163KB, 700x564px
>>721558901
The explanation is that you are a libtard that cant see the benefit of securing a border. There is no way of securing it 100%. But any increased security is better than the way it is.

Just ask mexico. Liberals always seem to forget that mexico does have a secure southern border that they patrol and aggressively deport anyone that crosses it. The only reason they dont want the U.S. border secure is because many illegal immigrants send money back to mexico (money the mexican govt. taxes btw).
>>
The wall is an expensive publicity stunt when most illegals are visa overstays who got through the border legally.

They should fix the interstates or some shit with that money, not pander to Joe in Iowa who's scared of brown people taking Californian crop picking jobs. That'd at least be money spent on something useful.
>>
Build wall next to panama canal, remove all tacos north of that wall.
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 67



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.