[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Voted for Jill Stein thinking it was the only logical choice.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 68

Voted for Jill Stein thinking it was the only logical choice. I bought into the bullshit that the two main candidates were both shit, but it turns out Trump is looking like he may be one of the greatest presidents we've ever had.

Actually fulfilling campaign promises
Cares about the working class
Ending racial tensions that obama only encouraged and condoned
Respects our country's sovereignty and wants others to do the same
Bringing more and more jobs back to America

I was stupid for buying into media's narrative when it's more than clear they just wanted to destroy the guy from the beginning and none of it was based on anything substantial.

Wish I could say I voted for Trump in this election, but I look forward to 2020 when I can say I was part of making our country great again and cast a vote for him.
>>
What a bunch of bologna
>>
>>721542938
huh? what do you disagree with exactly?
>>
Praise be unto him
>>
>>721542827
lol being a deplorable brings inner peas.
>>
>>721542827
He just had to say a bunch of bizarre off the wall shit to will the idiot republican vote.

>seems like an ehh kinda okay guy…so far
>still butthurt gary johnson didn't win
>>
>>721542827
Yes I agree, praises to the dear leader. Media is lie, trump is truth, hail trump.
>>
>>721543849
Are you implying i'm deplorable for thinking rationally for once? Would you rather I remain brainwashed and not apply any critical thinking to the situation?
>>
>>721544087
Hillary called half of Trump's supporters deplorable beyond redemption. We took it on as a badge of honor.
>>
>>721544087
damn, your an argumentative cocksucker. Just feel the peas.
>>
>>721542827
OP & ITT: Deluded faggots
Man, you guys have expensive pride.
>>
oh look, another rushill thread
>>
>>721544052
OP here. Funny you say that because I liked a lot of what Gary had to say too. Looking at it now though, I feel like I pretty much wasted my vote just to "send a message" to whoever (public? washington? idk). At the end of the day they never had a chance but Trump did and, now that he's won, he's actually doing shit to help our country and our people. The lack of PC bullshit and the "get it done now, efficiently as possible, etc." is honestly refreshing as fuck. He doesn't drag his feet, he says it how it is, when people try and strike him he hits back twice as hard.

He's the definition of a great leader. Why would anyone want a complete pussy running the show is my question? Because they support gays or trannies or something? They're 0.00001% of the population, an extreme minority, and I honestly don't know why we're supposed to bend over backwards for them any more than the muslims. We shouldn't.
>>
>>721544052
>Wanting a libertarian that supports a globalist
>Wanting a libertarian that supports TPP
But that weed doe

Get fucked
>>
>>721544267
explain how i'm deluded exactly?
>>
>>721544267
pride is always expensive and it goethe before the fall
>>
>B8 thread
>serious replies
>>
>>721544552
I don't think this is a bait thread, because i agree with everything said.
>>
>>721542827
Cares about the working class? He's rolling back financial regulations that protect the working class.
>>
>>721542827
He has managed to lay the groundwork for alot to get done. 8/10
>>
>>721542827
gr8 b8 m8 - now you have my permission to die
>>
>>721544462
>gay pride
>tranny pride
>muslim pride

Seems like the pot calling the kettle black to me. The only ones having "pride" marches are the liberals and the dems.
>>
>>721544746
Which ones specifically?
I can just make up facts too if you want, gets us nowhere fast.
>>
>>721544590
because you're in high school faggot and you're too stupid to know that most people are baiting
>>
File: US Imperialism.jpg (40KB, 500x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
US Imperialism.jpg
40KB, 500x350px
Trump exposed /pol/acks:

Their Antisemitism = Imperialism and Zionism

Only Antiimperialism is Antizionism.

Long live the antiimperialist national liberation struggle!
Long live Baath and Assad!
Long live the popular front of socialists, communists and secular parties, the National Progressive Front!
Uphold international solidarity!
>>
>>721545030
Ouch, my feelings!
>>
>>721545071
mmm i bet.
>>
>>721545030
>and you're too stupid to know that most people are baiting


Hypocrite
>>
>>721545030
someone disagrees with you based on facts so they're automatically in high school? get over yourself
>>
>>
>>721542827
what fucking planet are you from?
>>
File: troll-obvious.jpg (50KB, 437x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
troll-obvious.jpg
50KB, 437x400px
>>721542827
>>
>>721545131
>>721544590
>I don't think this is a bait thread, because i agree with everything said.

he didnt disagree with me moron, he just made a retard statement insisting this isnt a bait thread
>>
File: trump_shill0.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_shill0.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>721542827
sure slav
>>
>>721545062
>Uphold international solidarity

Hmmm....the biggest proponents in favor of globalism are the jews. You just outted yourself. Kek

Fuck outta here while we protect our own country's sovereignty.
>>
>>721545185
What do you mean? I'm a living, breathing, rationally thinking human just like a lot of others. Do you have no actual argument to make so you're just insulting me for no reason?

>>721545196
I'm not trolling, you can just silence everything you disagree with.
>>
>>721545385
can't*
>>
File: 1485572412887.jpg (116KB, 769x798px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485572412887.jpg
116KB, 769x798px
>>721545062
Umm yeah thats why we like him.
We all want WWIII / Holocaust 2
Sequels are nice

Communism /socialism these are crutches for the weak to siphon off our hard work.
>>
>>721545385
>you can just silence everything you disagree with.

Who is silencing you?
>>
File: troll-orstupidest.jpg (56KB, 603x452px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
troll-orstupidest.jpg
56KB, 603x452px
>>721545385
>>
>>
>>721545482
as in YOU can hide post YOU can ignore it
>>
>>721545301
Globalism is imperialism.
International solidarity is antiimperialist and pro national liberation.

You antisemites outed yourself as Zionists and Imperialists, your nationalism is that of imperialist nations against national souvereignity of antiimperialist struggles, like in Syria, Donbass, DPRK and other places.

Your game is up, imperialist shill.
>>
>>721544746
I think you don't know anything about banking regulation.
>>
>>721542827
Why did you vote for Stien if you don't support taking action against climate change?
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MAGA.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>
>>721545438
>Right wing exposing themself yet again as zionist shills and supporters of islamic terrorism
>>
>>
>>721545504
can post bad memes but not rational counterpoint, 2/10
>>
>>721544933
2010 dodd frank.

jesus motherfucker read a book
>>
>>721542827
>Ending racial tensions that obama only encouraged and condoned
wat
>>
>>721545504
>>721545711

More personal attacks and assumptions. So now a person has to agree with literally ever position of a candidate before they can vote or support them? Sounds like a double standard if that's coming from the left. If I agree with 80% of a candidates platforms and only 30% of the other guy's, why would I NOT support candidate A? You make no sense, honestly.
>>
>>721545678
>>721544933
Neo-liberal deregulation caused the 2008 finical crisis.
>>
>>721542827
>>
>>721545732
Let's be honest though, that old man is just getting in the way of the construction crew that just wants to build that shit, and Carter was one of the worst presidents we ever had.
>>
ITT: no one disproves anything OP has said. geegee libtards
>>
>>721542938
/thread
>>
>>721542938
> bologna
What the fuck?
>>
File: 1482186912311.jpg (316KB, 735x1027px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482186912311.jpg
316KB, 735x1027px
>>721545768
lol I think you're using supporters wrong there
>>
>>721545963
get that from the Huff Post?
>>
>>721545984
Carter has done more for the world in the last 10 years than your entire family will ever amount to till the end of time.
>>
>>721545883
>>
File: syria_assad.jpg (105KB, 640x477px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
syria_assad.jpg
105KB, 640x477px
Trump is the imperialist and zionist continuation of US right wing terrorism against national souvereignity and liberation lead by socialist parties and movements.

Afghanistan: Communist Party
Iraq, Syria: Baath
Libya: Jamahiriya
DPRK: Party of Labour
Donbass: War Communism

Trump has yet to retreat from any of these to show he's not an imperialist and zionist puppet.
Which he is.
The wars wont end with bourgeoise leadership.

Death to America!
>>
File: 1482984946487.jpg (49KB, 599x339px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482984946487.jpg
49KB, 599x339px
>>721546180
fucking peanut farmer was the worst president ever.
just like every gerorginian IE last nights super bowl
>>
File: trump_coco.jpg (56KB, 650x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_coco.jpg
56KB, 650x650px
>>
File: 5f8.gif (90KB, 260x260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5f8.gif
90KB, 260x260px
>>721545504
>9fag
>>
>>721546154
What makes you think that?
No its pretty clear that the rolling back regulations under Reagan and especially Clinton have allowed for exploits of the system that lead to the finical meltdown we are still suffering from.
>>
>>721546140
>starts war and jerks off to it
>pisses himself when chances rise to get a blowback

Imperialist lapdogs like you are cowards, nothing new.
>>
>>721546249
these parties dont need to exist or at least WE WILL DROP 50 MEGATONS OF FREEDOM ON YOUR MUZZY SCUZZY ASSES
>>
>>
>>721546449
>Trump is not an imperialist and zionist, we swear!
>he calls himself a nationalist after all!

>but let's totally shit on national souvereignity and call those who show international solidarity against imperialism "globalists" because that's totally not actually us, lol!
>>
>>721545062
>>721545155
>>721545196
>>721545243
>>721545504
>>721545549
>>721545632
>>721545732
>>721545975
>>721546221

If all this shilling is just 1 person, it's pretty pathetic. You can't even have a rational conversation about the topic I posted and just try and shout me down. This is exactly the sort of thing that made turned me away from the liberals and dems and, once I actually looked at things objectively, it was clear that Trump was the better option for America.
>>
>>721546319
I hate Islam and football is for the pleb masses.
______ is the worst president ever is a shitpost comment.
Your family is still shit. Your dad is a loser and your mom is probably fat.
I actually would put money down your mother is fat.
A fat stupid bitch.
Nice.
>>
File: 1482186970799.jpg (910KB, 1340x1222px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482186970799.jpg
910KB, 1340x1222px
>>721546406
lol there is this one blind muzzy she beast in my town. whenever no one is around i shove her / throw ham at her
>>
>>721546519
Still you North Korea.
>>
File: trump_shill.jpg (102KB, 660x501px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_shill.jpg
102KB, 660x501px
>>721546573
>>
>>721544746
Financial regulations that protect the middle class. LMAO
>>
>>721546544
stop spamming the thread, you commie trash. you sound like someone's crazy alcoholic uncle that snuck in the house when somebody left a door unlocked.
>>
>>721546579
lol parents divorced dads a mailman making 110k+ a year
mom is a banker and business owner
I am a business owner / second job management

how many jobs do you and your dirt family have?
p.s: TAXI DRIVING IS NOT A JOB
>>
>>721542827
Amen brother.

Trump is the coolest person ever to claim the White House.
>>
>>721542827
This excuse for a man is clearly insane, a liar and a coward. Typical American values i could see how he could be popular in that Disney dilussional sick fucking country.
>>
File: having a giggle.jpg (89KB, 600x699px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
having a giggle.jpg
89KB, 600x699px
>I told them i'm against the globalists
>They actually believed me, a zionist corporatist warmongerer
>>
>>721546935
I remember when I thought just like you.
But start earning 100k or more a year than tell me your political views. when the fucking gov't litterally wants 51% of your money
>>
File: tard2.jpg (276KB, 622x638px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tard2.jpg
276KB, 622x638px
>>721542827

At least Hillary's shills were paid...what's your excuse OP?
>>
>>721546824
Wow. Well I can tell you for a fact my family is much richer.
Is your mom a fat sow though anon?
>>
>>721546935
>europoor butthurt about brexit and America electing Trump
>free ride's over
>lashes out on an anonymous cambodian fishing forum

Clearly you don't have a clue. I'm sure you know so much about our politics in whatever shit-tier country you're currently hanging out in Funny thing is? We don't give one fuck about your politics because you're inconsequential, non-existent basically.
>>
>>721547098
I'm not a shill and all your name-calling and personal attacks only show that you don't have a leg to stand on in addressing my OP.
>>
>>721546824
>mailman
>110k a year
> kek
>>
>>721546586
>fucking muslims raping our kiddos and covering up
>at least our clerics have the decency to switch their residence after fucking a few dozens of our children

Your identity politics will always lose, faggot. You are the western equivalent of the reactionary islamic scum that gets beaten the shit out of them by the socialist Syrian Arab Army
>>
>>721547245

>name-calling
>personal attacks

Literally neither of those things happened. Alternative news eh?
>>
File: 1486222971683.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486222971683.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
>>721542827
Very much this, we wanted what we got. He is doing everything we hired him for. The fact that libtard scum are losing their mind over him is an added bonus lol :^)

BEST
PRESIDENT
EVER
>>
>>721547390
calling someone a shill isn't a personal attack and name-calling? Are you fucking retarded or can you really not address my OP? Stop trying to derail the thread and either stay on topic or shut the fuck up honestly
>>
File: re-education.jpg (128KB, 498x760px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
re-education.jpg
128KB, 498x760px
"Nationalist" is codeword for Globalist exploitation of other nations.
Trump is a corporatist zionist warmongerer.

International solidarity = Antiimperialist national liberation

Only socialism, Marxism-Leninism, can preserve national souvereignity.
>>
File: 1485371002267.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485371002267.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>721546933
+1 God Bless Donald Trump and all those who voted for him
>>
File: tard1.jpg (24KB, 320x286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tard1.jpg
24KB, 320x286px
>>721547522

You obviously have learning difficulties. I said Hillary had paid shills. Perhaps you should stay on topic instead of making up alternative facts that fit your false narratives.
>>
>>721542827
You're actually a cuck. Get tested for autism.
China has openly declared war with the US because of the Donald.
>>
>>721547721
source?
>>
>>721542827

I voted for Trump. He is doing better than I ever imagined. Even with the Soros Media against his every move.
>>
>>721547688
Clearly you're still just butthurt about losing and can't handle rational discussion in the face of opposing viewpoints so you fall back on your corny memes like it doesn't make you look childish as hell. It's ok though.
>>
>>721547442
"I want out president to enrage the majority of the country that didn't vote for him, because I'm a traitorous pig."

You are the reason oligarchy is ruining America, you fucking mouth breather.
>>
how the fuck could you vote for jill stein
>>
>>721548163
keep crying im still thirsty
>>
File: tard3.jpg (253KB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tard3.jpg
253KB, 960x720px
>>721547908

Ah yes, nice rebuttal you've got there.
>hurr durr ur butthurt about losing hurr durr

And you call other people childish. Oh the irony.
>>
>>721542827
nice b8 m8
>>
>>721544427
What's an Aleppo?
>>
File: not fake news.jpg (37KB, 640x508px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
not fake news.jpg
37KB, 640x508px
>>721544402
>, he says it how it is,
>>
File: 1486398690559.png (394KB, 550x816px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486398690559.png
394KB, 550x816px
>>721548163
Get fucked filthy libshit, 8 more years crying in your safe space lol :^)
>>
The thing those who hate Trump fear the most is Trump being a good president.

They will try everything possible to stop that from happening, even if it is a self-defeating endeavor, under the pretense that they are "resisting fascism", but what it really boils down to is protecting their egos.
>>
>>721542827
>kept his campaign promises
LOL
>said he would take on Wall Street
>said he would "drain the swamp"
>proceeds to appoint the wealthiest cabinet in US history, according to historians
>major financial advisor comes from Goldman Sachs
>claimed Goldman Sachs had total control over Cruz and Clinton
>"but they have no control over God emperor Trump!"

All the important money corruption things he lied about, but at least he's going thru with that wall!

What a joke. Die with the rest of your basket.

And for the record, Hillary can die too for all I care, they're on the same team anyway
>>
Look at all the left fags not knowing what talking about
Trump brings the jobs back
Jobs back
>>
File: 1446422721731-0.jpg (174KB, 560x433px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446422721731-0.jpg
174KB, 560x433px
>>721547282
Shilling this hard.
>>
File: 1486211593799.jpg (230KB, 1017x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486211593799.jpg
230KB, 1017x1536px
>>721548801
This, Trump could literally establish world peace, cure cancer, end poverty and dumb fuck libtards would still find a reason to hate him.
>>
>>721547160
well unlike you im not obsessed with my mother mr. bates.

seems like a normal weight maybe 130 5'10
>>
>>721548981

Establish world peace - half of the country and most of the world already hates him

Cure cancer - has already silenced scientists

End poverty - fuck...no need to even go there

top kek indeed m8. thanks for the lulz
>>
>>721548831
Another assmad globalist, keep the tears coming.
>>
>>721542827
please fuck off retard
>>
>>721549237
>t. dumb fuck libtard
>>
>>721549247
Nice comeback m8
>>
>>721547261
yeah union bullshit i dont agree with but it works.
the + is the 5-15k in tips he gets at christmas time in cash
>>
>>721546012
Yeah anon, bologna.

>pic related
>>
File: 1486335091832.jpg (124KB, 900x992px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486335091832.jpg
124KB, 900x992px
>>721549282
>>
>>721549247
You're fucking delusional, dude. Wow.
>>
File: 1483923045993.jpg (113KB, 640x637px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483923045993.jpg
113KB, 640x637px
>>721549304
>>
>>721549299
>redneck cuckservative
>>
>>721549247
If globalism is even a viable option, then I don't believe humanity is ready for it! Too many corrupt leaders to even consider going through with it. And too many fools blind to the fact that their leaders are corrupt.
>>
>>721544210
They are you are
>>
>>721548690
Hey isnt that Shaun King?
>>
>>721549247
Not an argument
>>
File: 1483370496027.jpg (58KB, 710x486px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483370496027.jpg
58KB, 710x486px
>>721548831
This.

Other things Trump has done in less than a single month.
>got Americans killed
(so much for Benghazi)
>spread lies and propaganda
(so much for the liberal media conspiracy)
>pissed of our allies
(so much for his negotiation skills)
>administration is running its own private email server
(so much for "lock her up")
>sticks the public with the bill for the wall
(so much for Mexico paying for it)

But please, do go on about how King Cheeto is the greatest thing EVAR.
>>
>>721549781
>t. CNN
>>
>>721549826
>everything anti-trump is "fake news"
>there was a massacre in Bowling Green
pick one
>>
>>721549327
Who tips their mailman?
>>
File: 1486230927555.jpg (1011KB, 1438x1441px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486230927555.jpg
1011KB, 1438x1441px
>>721542827
Trump is amazing.

God bless this country, and thank you to everyone who voted.

We stopped Hillary, and Jeb Bush.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (109KB, 1116x901px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed.jpg
109KB, 1116x901px
>>721542827
OP, you keep asserting yourself that this is not a troll thread, and I'm willing to take the bait here and invest some time in refuting some of the points that you outlined.

>Actually fulfilling campaign promises
There are points where has adhered to his outlined plans, but he has certainly 'adjusted' which has them go off the rails. Do you recall the 'drain the swamp' chant? His cabinet is filled with billionaires and Goldman Sachs connections. That's pretty contrarian to what was promised. Build the wall and have Mexico pay for it? I guess that's in the works, but oh wait, the American public is paying for that with import tariffs. Thanks for the bill.
>Cares for the working class
A millionaire real estate tycoon giving a shit about the working class? Com'n now.
>Ending racial tensions ... etc
How about how much of (and I'm not saying all) are alt-right white supremacist factions. Furthermore, in lieu of his Muslim ban, that only furthers the divide in a country that purports in accepting people of their race, religion, sexual orientation, etc. I mean, it's an unconstitutional move and caters to fear mongering, but I digress.
>Respects our country's sovereignty and wants others to do the same.
A president can be assertive but he has to understand that his actions have implications in an obviously global market. Him hanging up Australia. Stirring up shit with Mexico. Pissing off China. This just shits in the cornflakes of our international trade as well as diplomatic relations. Totally retarded.
>Bringing more and more jobs?
Source please? It's only been about 3 weeks and it's too early to tell.

Frankly I think the dude is a loose cannon who is thin-skinned and mentally ill. Ever criticism of him, he is reactionary in a knee jerk reaction. That's terrifying to have someone so impulsive to lead the free world and have access to nuclear launch codes.

Anyway, that's my assessment anon. Later.
>>
>>721550254
Pretty much everything this anon said. I tried to explain this to my father and he literally goes "you only think that because the liberal media makes up news."
>>
File: 1467184832032.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467184832032.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>721548801
As a 'libtard' with ever flowing tears, if Trump ends up being a good president, then fucking rock and roll -- that'd be great. But his performance in three weeks so far has been erratic. Plus his right-wing policies can suck my nuts. Buuuuuuut, yeah, if he establishes America as a global superpower again without kowtowing to Russia and can get us through 4 years without pissing off the rest of the world to the point of warfare, then thumbs up for cheeto boy.
>>
>>721548873
Unrelated to subject matter in this thread, but that rabbit is adorable.
>>
File: 1485734376092.jpg (91KB, 500x505px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485734376092.jpg
91KB, 500x505px
>>721550254
>it's an unconstitutional move

The Constitution is only applicable to US citizens, not foreign muslims immigrating into America. These people can be barred for any reason by the US President.
>>
>>721550243
No nigger, Jeb Bush stopped Jeb Bush.
>>
File: 1.jpg (90KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
90KB, 640x360px
>>721550779
I would type a response, but here, link-a-rooney to save me a couple of paragraphs:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/why-trumps-immigration-rules-are-unconstitutional-214722
>>
>>721550779
>These people can be barred for any reason by the US President.
Not according the law, which blocked the ban.
>>
>>721542827
Next fight is going to be Trump Vs. Corporations. I don't want my America dictated to by Corporations, and I don't think anyone else does either.
>>
"One measure of the chaos Trump has caused: It's hard to care about the religious imbecility he has also brought with him. " Sam Harris
>>
>>721551040
>>721551114

The constitution actually gives Trump the power to stop immigration from anywhere, the incorrect ruling of the judicial system will be dealt with.
>>
>>721542938
Holy shit calm down. No need for that
>>
>>721542827
how does it feel to be the minority now...
>>
>>721551377
dont cry paco
>>
>>721549999
the rich areas of long island
>>
tfw

You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to be in Wall Street's pocket. Trump wants to repeal Dodd-Frank and eliminate the Fiduciary Rule, letting Wall Street return to its pre-2008 ways.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's emails. The Trump administration is running its own private email server.

You voted for Trump because you thought the Clinton Foundation was "pay for play." Trump has refused to wall off his businesses from his administration, and personally profits from payments from foreign governments.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's role in Benghazi. Trump ordered the Yemen raid without adequate intel and Americans died as a result of his carelessness.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't care about "the little guy." Trump's cabinet is billionaires, and he took away your health insurance so he could give them a multi-million-dollar tax break.

You voted for Trump because he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. American consumers will pay for the wall via import tariffs.

You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to get us into a war. Trump has provoked our enemies, alienated our allies, and given ISIS a decade's worth of recruiting material.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't have the stamina to do the job. Trump hung up on the Australian Prime Minister during a 5pm phone call because "it was at the end of a long day and he was tired and fatigue was setting in."

You voted for Trump because foreign leaders wouldn't "respect" Clinton. Foreign leaders, both friendly and hostile, are openly mocking Trump.

You voted for Trump because Clinton lies and "he tells it like it is." Instead, Trump and his team gave you "alternative facts."

Let's be honest about what really happened.

The reality is that you voted for Trump because you got conned. Trump is a grifter and the American people were the mark. Now that you know the score, quit insisting the con-man is on your side.
>>
File: giphy.gif (164KB, 500x275px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
164KB, 500x275px
>>721551377
I'm glad the judicial checks and balances are in place to thwart such a thing. We shall see how it plays, anon. And now we wait.
>>
>>721551142

trump does, he loves that shit
>>
>>721551660
You guys do realize this same thing happened already in 2011, right?
>>
>>721551730
Not sure what you are referring to. Lucy, es'plain.
>>
>>721550254

>thin-skinned

this is his major weakness, and it will likely be his undoing.

hopefully just his.
>>
>>721544210

yay we are deplorable that'll show them

brb, googling 'deplorable definition'
>>
>>721551377
>The constitution actually gives Trump the power to stop immigration from anywhere
No, 8 USC §1182 does, but the constitution does not. However 8 USC §1182 has pretty much been ruled unconstitutional, so you're shit out of luck friendo.
>>
>>721544462

ooh, you sound fausty
>>
>>721542827

>none of it was based on anything substantial.

tfw when he 'drains the swamp' by adding more swampthings
>>
File: 1468025645960.jpg (41KB, 600x386px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468025645960.jpg
41KB, 600x386px
>>721551730
Oh wait, you are referring to Obamas 2011 travel ban. Well sir, here is how they differ:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/president-trump-travel-ban-differs-obama-2011-policy-article-1.2959631
>>
>>721551641

story checks out
>>
>>721551695
Well, he hated it when IT blocked the travel ban he put in place, right? Those tech giants will get an ass kicking in the future, brah.
>>
>>721542827

Feels so good to finally be winning again.
>>
>>721551641

Not so. Republicans voted for Trump because in Red states GOP media control is absolute and their strangle hold on education is just as complete. They love who they're told, they hate who they're told, they think what they're told, idiocracy has been happening since they 70s in red state America.

He conned some people, sure, but for the most part Republicans voted exactly the way they've been programmed to vote.

There's not a single statistical reason to vote republican, the party is an economic, social, military, and diplomatic failure.

When the GOP is done, the Democrats will have to put out yet more Republican fires and rescue the country. The country would be better off split, blue states can't afford to bankroll more of the Republican party's catastrophic failures.
>>
>>721542827
Cares about the working class. Hahaha
>>
>>721552065

>Not Infowars
>Not even Breitbart

U R Fake News
>>
>>721551820
"My policy is similar to what President Obama did in 2011 when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months. The seven countries named in the Executive Order are the same countries previously identified by the Obama administration as sources of terror,"

This is just on a larger scale, and is more preemptive. However, this was advised from the Obama Administration. Its a 90 day halt on people coming in from countries that dont properly check out their passengers before they let them fly. The only reason people are blowing it all up and they didnt back then is because Obama banned 1 country pretty quietly, where as Trump banned multiple and very VERY publicly.

But even if this makes it to the supreme court, they're gunna tell you the same thing. If those countries aren't running proper background checks, then its not unconstitutional to bar them from entering until they get better background checks. Thats called national security.
>>
File: 1484469705619.jpg (88KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484469705619.jpg
88KB, 1280x640px
>>721551660
>We shall see how it plays, anon. And now we wait.

Indeed, I'm predicting epic libtard bitch tears at it's conclusion :-)
>>
>>721552142

only because benito the cheeto doesn't own one

he's orange jelly
>>
File: Stump.jpg (547KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Stump.jpg
547KB, 400x400px
>>721542827

>Decree, huh? Nice, so I can basically just do shit without it going through congress.

>Give me a pen, imma sign a shitload of decrees now!

Puts out shabby, amateurish decrees that aren't thought through.
Innocent people are being rejected at airports.

>"Everything worked out great and according to plan! No problems!"

You Trump cucks are a bunch of brainless victims.
>>
>>721552198


programmed, conned, hoodwinked, call it what you like
>>
>>721546933
It's like a trump circle jerk in here. Are you guys almost done? Just because the man hates beaners as much as we do doesn't make him a cool guy or a good president. You'll see.
>>
>>721552467
If it keeps America safe from rape hungry refugees I am not too worried about the one or two broken eggs going into the omelette. If you want muslim cum pumped in your ass move to the ME you cuck.
>>
File: jim-gaffigan.png (352KB, 1200x682px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jim-gaffigan.png
352KB, 1200x682px
>>721552368
Sounds super. I'll squeeze a few our to nourish you in the interim my slack-jawed coal miner friend. ;)
>>
>>721542827
This fag can't even ban Muslims, what are you talking about?
>>
>>721552065
>NYD

kek
>>
>>721552768
E guess, Breitbart would have been a better source, right?
>>
Not my president?? Not my resident
>>
You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to be in Wall Street's pocket. Trump wants to repeal Dodd-Frank and eliminate the Fiduciary Rule, letting Wall Street return to its pre-2008 ways.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's emails. The Trump administration is running its own private email server.

You voted for Trump because you thought the Clinton Foundation was "pay for play." Trump has refused to wall off his businesses from his administration, and personally profits from payments from foreign governments.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's role in Benghazi. Trump ordered the Yemen raid without adequate intel and Americans died as a result of his carelessness.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't care about "the little guy." Trump's cabinet is billionaires, and he took away your health insurance so he could give them a multi-million-dollar tax break.

You voted for Trump because he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. American consumers will pay for the wall via import tariffs.

You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to get us into a war. Trump has provoked our enemies, alienated our allies, and given ISIS a decade's worth of recruiting material.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't have the stamina to do the job. Trump hung up on the Australian Prime Minister during a 5pm phone call because "it was at the end of a long day and he was tired and fatigue was setting in."

You voted for Trump because foreign leaders wouldn't "respect" Clinton. Foreign leaders, both friendly and hostile, are openly mocking Trump.

You voted for Trump because Clinton lies and "he tells it like it is." Instead, Trump and his team gave you "alternative facts."

Let's be honest about what really happened.

The reality is that you voted for Trump because you got conned. Trump is a grifter and the American people were the mark. Now that you know the score, quit insisting the con-man is on your side.
>>
>>721552768
Sorry, I couldn't find the InfoWars or Breitbart link. Wew lad. Maximum kekkles, amirite?
>>
File: 1485993459126.jpg (103KB, 960x796px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485993459126.jpg
103KB, 960x796px
>>721552617
:^)
>>
>>721552864

You (America) just elected Frank Ocean and his team of con men to rob you blind. Albiet they are much uglier, less interesting, and not near as witty in real life.
>>
>>721552864
Found the starbucks guzzling libtard
>>
>>721552567

There's a reason why laws are being discussed and worked out to fit regulations and be constitutional.
But a dimwitted asswipe like you will probably never realize what kind of work that is.
You just saw the symptom of it right now, it was being rejected.
But you don't know why, you just spit your puzz everywhere on how "unpatriotic" all of it is.
>>
>>721552949
Don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened.
:D

(Okay, it's a snow day and I get to properly fuck off so it's time to abandon thread and cook breakfast. Nice talkin' politics with ya.)
>>
dat cringe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39rvDuN7l3U
>>
>>721553131
Sweet name calling, but it doesn't delegitimize those points, bubbles.
>>
>>721553153
no I just want to see the world burn. I want to see salty little faggots like you being slaughtered in the streets. I want to go out in battle. Wish I would've died years ago
>>
>>721542827

no. He promised to be more Presidential if elected.

failing miserably.
>>
>>721553290

so go join the army
>>
>>721553483
Been there done that. Wish I could go back. Was good for a few months after getting out but my mental state deteriorates more and more as each year passes.
>>
>>721553261

cannot watch that the whole way through, fuck you anon
>>
>>721544402
>lot of what Gary had to say too

a-lep-OH?
>>
>>721553537

so go join a militia in kurdistan, fight isis
>>
File: hurrdurr.jpg (96KB, 900x507px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hurrdurr.jpg
96KB, 900x507px
>>721553290

lol, there's too much messed up in your head.
Good luck repairing that.
>>
>>721553672
>>721553672

I've thought about it. Have a buddy that did that. I have kids (which is why i didn't reup) so maybe if I make it to their teens and if all this shits still going on
>>
>>721553751
i stopped trying to repair it years ago. embracing it and using it to its advantages is much easier and less painful
>>
>>721542938
relax moonbat
>>
>>721544052
>He just had to say a bunch of bizarre off the wall shit to will the idiot republican vote.

no more bizarre than "first woman president" or "it's her turn"
>>
>>721544210
deserving censure or contempt
Even more deplorable now
>>
>>721542827
Don't worry, bro. I consider my vote for the god emperor to be both our votes. The only true way to vote against Trump is to remain an angry dyed-in-the-wool leftist even after being exposed to the overwhelming evidence of Trump's greatness. These people turn their heads, close their eyes, plug their ears, and scream "lalalalalala I can't hear you!"
>>
File: 1486333867537.jpg (105KB, 762x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486333867537.jpg
105KB, 762x432px
>>721542827
>>
>>721548801
sounds like the right's approach to Obama and how did that work out?

Oh shit, it did work out pretty well. Obstructing him at every turn as a matter of policy; fucking america over in the process. Forcing him to self out his legacy to give his name to a republican healthcare reform everyone knew would fail and then be attributed to him.

Hmm, so all the Democrats have to do is constantly obstruct Trump for 4 years, even if it to the detriment of the american people. Yeah, that might work.

Isn't politics fun. Two parties preferrign to employ scorched earth tactics rather than reaching bipartisan agreements for the betterment of the electorate.

I can't fucking wait for the embers to the next civil war to die down so we can actually try to create a government that works for the people of america rather than the insurance companies, big pharma, the gun lobby and the Koch brothers.
>>
>>721542827
>Actually fulfilling campaign promises
Ridiculous promises that were not going to happen regardless.
>Cares about the working class
kek ok, how?
>Ending racial tensions that obama only encouraged and condoned
Again, how?
>Bringing more and more jobs back to America
He hasn't actually brought shit back, but sure.
>>
File: 1425583574001.png (312KB, 601x595px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425583574001.png
312KB, 601x595px
>>721546389
DID YOU JUST FUCKING POST A 1:1 QUOTE OF A MAINSTREAM COMIC YOU CUMGARGLING COCKMOGLER
>>
>>721554051
>Irony: the post.
>>
>>721542827
We're glad you came around
>>
>>721553832

typical Trump voter then. I see
>>
>>721549826

there are more news outlets than CNN.

Hell, read a foreign newspaper if you really don't trust the us media.

Or is the anti-trump conspiracy so deeply rooted that every news outlet in the world is spreading lies on the democrat's behalf?

Or is the zionist jews that are behind it all? Despite them loving the Donald and his anti-islamic rhetoric?

On an unrelated note, what's your contact details? I may have a bridge for sale if you are interested.
>>
>>721547522

why u namecall me, ratard???
>>
>>721548981

he couldn't do any of those things, lol
>>
>>721549826
>FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Are you serious?
>>
>>721551641
tfw facebook copy pasta
>>
>>721554719

only known liar alex jones can be trusted

hit a bong first, really helps
>>
>>721554559
didn't vote breh.
>>
>>721542827
Amen Brother preach it!

Let the liberal tears FLOW!

PC, LGBT(xyzpdq), SJW Domestic Terrorism is coming to an END!
>>
>>721554174

checking my balance book
>>
>>721555019

i don't have a facebook
>>
>>721542827
Hell yeah, love the fake facts and flat out lies too. The power wielding, the fact that he's already fucking up ties to out biggest allies. Tweets like teenager with a grudge. Man this guy is the best!
>>
>>721554975

Fake news for a fake president who runs fake beauty pageants.

Post-truth America.
>>
>>721555019
How does that make it any less true?
>>
>>721552949
Praise be to our great leader.
May death come swiftly to his enemies
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>721542827
>>
>>721555189


I'm just glad he finally gave our enemies in australia some shit, those crazy radicals with their almost
>>
>>721555227

you do know his enemies include the american people, right?
>>
File: hermhim.jpg (153KB, 700x510px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hermhim.jpg
153KB, 700x510px
>>721555168

massive respect, mah man!
pure waste of time
>>
File: 1476921912647.jpg (1MB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476921912647.jpg
1MB, 2048x1024px
>>721542827
>Stein voters for Trump
Cool story, bro

FYI, Hillary won by a larger margin than all of Stein's voters combined by double.
>>
>>721547721
lol china would never go to war with someone that owes them trillions more of debt than we could ever repay
>>
>>721545933
What do you mean, "wat"? Where have you been?
>>
>>721555401

>Latinos for trump
>All lilly white

Most excellent keks. The fake president is a fake genius.
>>
>>721549781
>got Americans killed
1 American. Singular. Stop with the propoganda already.

>spread lies and propoganda
literally exactly what you're doing right now

>administration is running a private email server, so much for locking her up

She deserved to be locked up for committing perjury multiple times and flat out lying to judges, not for her email, that was only evidence.

>sticks public with bill
He's clearly said he's recouping the money through tariffs which will work, the only people who don't think so haven't read the first page of a microeconomics book.

Please, get the fuck out with your overt bias and bullshit lies. You're pathetic.
>>
>>721549441
do you really want the US/China having even more control of the world, because that's what we get with globalism. The left slowly brings normalcy to socialism, the world will lose its character
>>
>>721548801
>The thing those who hate Trump fear the most is Trump being a good president.
trust me, I have no fear of him being a good president.
>>
>>721555212
Because literally every single thing about that is either warped heavily or a flat out lie?
>>
>>721548843
yup all kinds of fruit picking jobs will be open once all the immigrants are gone

enjoy your fruit
>>
>>721555979
For example?
>>
>>721555401
And don't forget that the recount was abandoned and why it was abandoned. Kek. btfo.
Stay mad, cucklord. Stay real mad.
>>
>>721550254
>A millionaire real estate tycoon giving a shit about the working class

Your claim falls apart on it's face. You assume because someone has a ton of money and sells real estate, they can't be a philanthropist or give a shit about the working class? But liberals hold up people like Steve Jobs claiming they DO give a shit. You don't even realize how fucking dumb you sound and you keep trying to pin stuff on the guy that applies just as much to people you look up to. You're hypocrites, plain and simple.

>Hanging up on Australia, Stirring up shit with Mexico, pissing off China

All things I'm honest glad he's done. Australia doesn't do one thing for the US honestly, they're just some dinky island we sell some of our shit to, literally inconsequential on the world stage.

Mexico? You mean the same government that's been printing out guides on how to illegally immigrate to the US to HELP the shitty citizens they want to get rid of? Who's really stirring shit up in that situation?

China? It's time they get pissed off. They have been manipulating their currency to cheat the global market you seem to be so fond of. Someone shouldn't pull their card just because you're too much of a pussy to stand up for something?

Get real. Your assessment sucks, you suck, and you're angry that we don't have a complete pussy like obama in office anymore.

That's MY assessment.
>>
>>721542827
>Voted for Jill Stein thinking it was the only logical choice.
>Voting for Jill Stein
logical choice
>STEIN
>>
>>721542827
Hear, hear, OP. Hillary voter here but will be voting Trump 2020, this guy has done more in days than Obama managed in years.

>Actually restoring order
>Actually securing employment in USA
>Actually looking out for America tryng to fix this money drain
>Actually not letting Soros sneakily fuck your country up
>Actually calling the media out for actively shit stirring America where "Muh poor minorities" has become a political allegiance.
>>
>>721552198
Holy shit, you're clearly brainwashed as all fuck and you're claiming the OTHER side can't think for themselves? Look at your whacky ass conspiracy theories ffs.
>>
>>721556014

There are no examples, the statements are all factual and based on actual facts.

Alternative facts will fix your libtard ass though.

Post-reality America.

A fake business man with a fake tan who ran fake beauty pageants and starred in a fake reality TV series became a fake president.
>>
>>721555499
true, but if America defaulted on trillions of dollars worth of debt due to an armed conflict with china then the US would be fucked long term.

Who would America keep on borrow money off. No country in the world is going to start being the lender to a country that defaults on multi-trillion dollar debts.

Good luck paying for shit in the future.

Good luck defeating china in a any armed conflict.

Good luck exchanging nukes.
But hell, America is not going to war with China. There would literally be nothing to gain.

This is why Trump knows that he can goad beijing as much as he wants. What is china going to do about it? Recall the debt?

It's not like banks recalling debts ever left the world hitting a great depression or anything in the past.
>>
>>721555668
>fake genius
kek
>>
>>721552467
>Obama's "decrees" : 275
>Clinton's "decrees": 319
>Trump's "decrees": 8

Do democrats not realize what massive hypocrites they are, or what?
>>
>Greatest presidents we've ever had
>All it took was one federal judge
all my kek
>>
>>721546012
Jesus. You don't know how to spell Bologna? It's pronounced bah-loney if you were to fucking stupid to even know that
>>
>>721545549
The Russian hacking thing is still not proven, retard. In fact, the entire compilation of evidence is just a bunch of incidental and/or happenstance bullshit. But you know what? Lets say they did. Let's say they hacked the fuck out of this election. What did they accomplish? They exposed a shit ton of corruption. Not exactly the worst thing a hacker could do to the country. Oh and the benghazi scandal was uncovered. The culprits just happened to be above the law at the time. But don't worry. The people we consider criminals actually are criminals, so they're gonna have their day at the end of a rope. Your russian hacking shitfit, however, will putter out into obscurity.
>>
File: 1486319932661.jpg (556KB, 600x1285px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486319932661.jpg
556KB, 600x1285px
>>721556196
We will be surfing a wave of libtard tears for at least 8 years, glorious lol

All say it with me now, "Get fucked libtard scum!" :^)

MAGA!
>>
>>721556464
Trump has been in office - actually politics - for all of two weeks now, and you are comparing him to Obama and Clinton?
What a shit argument.
>>
>>721556586
Please, trump is well on his way to being impeached before long. Even his party is calling out his shit.
>>
File: 1484156298146.gif (313KB, 300x182px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484156298146.gif
313KB, 300x182px
>>721545549
>believing fake news

Found the left wing retard
>>
File: 1467214650855.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467214650855.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>721556717
>>
>>721556014
B8 but I'll bite.
>Dodd-Frank
Literally the only thing mentioned about this is that he wants to take a look into it, his reasoning being that it over regulates small startup businesses. There's been nothing drafted or even hinted at regarding a complete repeal.
>emails
Five members of the RNC used a private email server, which isn't illegal, so long as they turn over copies of the content within 30 days. Which they did.
>Pay for play
Trump literally has a watchdog group on him about receiving money from foreign governments or government officials through his hotel. He is not allowed to personally profit from this. Instead, what he's chosen to do is go the extra mile, and funnel anything gotten from foreign countries/ambassadors/etc, is to donate them to either charity, or the national debt
>Benghazi
Clinton had the intel and ignored it, despite many high ranking officials warning her about the conditions. Trump had one American death during the operation, and still succeeded in the raid.
>The little guy
The ACA has not been repealed yet. They've said multiple times that it won't go through officially until an alternate can be found, which will most likely be a single payer healtcare system, like Canada.
>The wall
The wall is getting built. Tariffs would work, this is basic economics, but it matters little. They haven't finalized a financing yet.
>Clinton wanted to get us into war
Clinton was in favor of aggression in Syria, as well as russia. This would have undoubtedly led to conflict, if not all out war. Trump making a few people, few who are even in any sort of power in their country, is a far cry from a comparison.
>Stamina
Trump's done more work than any president has in recent history. Hardballing someone does not equate to "not having stamina". I'd say prove that last bit, considering that the phone call was first reported to come at lunch time.
>Openly mocking Trump
Literally who. Trudeau? Merkel? The people in charge of failing countries?
>>
>>721555938
You clearly do, no reason to deny it. You're terrified because you're finally realizing how stupid it is to focus on dumb shit like "tranny rights" instead of the average, working American.
>>
>>721555995
So you're admitting the wall will work? Gj. :^)
>>
>>721556464

Trump came to office in January.
Has signed numerous decrees, not considering the wording and conformity with the constitution.

now you post your comparison. Did Obama or Clinton ever get protests worldwide and throught the US for being completely inconsiderate with decrees?
>>
>>721556926

That's a lot of alternative facts.

The sooner this country splits and the alternative facts red states are set afloat with no blue states to bankroll their endless failure the better.
>>
>>721544052
>bizarre off the wall
No, anon, he said everything about the wall
>>
>>721556647
Numbers don't lie. They're facts. They're not made-up bullshit. Dems and libs honestly have nothing but corny 6th grade-tier poetry about some imaginary apocolypse and "gay extermination camps", they wouldn't know what an actual fact looked like if it smashed them in the nose.
>>
>>721556014
>Clinton lies
Spencer used the term "alternative facts". This is largely misrepresented as his excuse was that they were looking at other facts, and were basing their assumption on that, not on the alternate. Basically, had the result been different, it would be the other group of people being slammed for this. And FYI, that was regarding the inauguration size, which is open to some interpretation. Firstly, there were large scale violent protests during this. Secondly, there are no official numbers taken during inaugurations. The park service does not report on these numbers. Thirdly, in regards to online attendance, it's roughly 4x the largest online crowd to be "tuning in" to it.
>>
>>721557049
Always darkest before dawn. I'd love to jump on the bandwagon but honestly I feel much better about current events than I did a few months ago when niggers were destroying their neighborhoods everytime the 5-0 killed a gorilla thug. Hoping they can keep the mudslimes out completely. Nothing against my mexi-bros honestly but I am pro-border security. Not necessarily a wall but some kind of defense.
>>
>>721543849
>peas
Stay mad, retarded libcuck
>>
>>721557158
>Alternative facts
Unlike you, I can source my shit. If you really want to split hairs like the bitchboi you are.
>>
>>721557313
>I can source my shit.
Alright, go ahead.
>>
>>721557475
You first. I'm not bothering to put the effort unless you do.
>>
>>721557246

There's a difference between "doing things for the good will" and it actually turns out good and working in good will and completely messing up. Trump and his following of Lobby cunts just don't have the capacity to understand diplomacy.

Hell, these morons have insulted a judge, eleven minutes they take it back because someone realize "Oh shit, actually we shouldn't insult a judge that rightfully works according to the constitution!"

??? are you selectively blind ???
>>
>>721544210
Specifically said that the half that were "racist sexist homophobic or xenophobic" were so if the shoe fits wear it lmfao
>>
>>721557049
Yes, Clinton absolutely did. How young are you exactly? The same anarcho-communist, socialist-wannabe faggot kids rioted against Clinton. The fact is, you don't know enough about history or your actual political beliefs to see that this is just history repeating itself.

If you're wondering why no one's taking you crybabies lashing out and throwing a tantrum seriously, it's because we saw the same fucking thing in '98 and '99 UNDER CLINTON (m). And now, for the most part, you dumbasses are FOR Clinton (f) Like you don't even know what the fuck you believe yourselves and it's hilarious.

98-99 anarchists, socialists, communists rioting, setting shit on fire to protest Clinton making globalist moves

2017 anarchists, socialists, communist college kids rioting, setting shit on fire to protest Clinton not being elected (pro-globalist candidate)

It's amazing how you dipshits don't realize how stupid you look honestly.
>>
>>721557549
yup, we are done.
Just FYI, for future references, don't claim you can "source your shit" if you are not going to pull through, and "source your shit".
>>
File: PeachyNietzsche.gif (1MB, 1274x955px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PeachyNietzsche.gif
1MB, 1274x955px
>>721556248
Oh hai, I'm back from breakfast and this thread is still up. You sound real angry and seem like you could stand to use some lessons in diplomacy yourself. Has that always worked for you? Or perhaps are you projecting from always having so much sand kicked in your face and now it's 'finally time to take back America?'

When this all implodes I'll have some guilty schadenfreude satisfaction in it hurting you but sadly I'll be in that same sinking boat.
>>
>>721542827
I also voted for Stein and wtf are you talking about.
> bringing jobs back to the US
Citation needed, also even if he has calm tf down because it's only been 2 weeks, he has plenty of time to fuck that up
> Cares about the working class
Drink more FOX news koolaid
> ending racial tension
Laughably false, muslims are terrified, and get beaten in the streets daily
> Respects our countries sovereignty
By sucking Putins dick and excommunicating some of our largest trade partners
>>
>>721556248

A MUST WATCH FOR ALL LIBERALS/DEMCRATS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiVQ8vrGA_8&feature=share
>>
>>721557475
>>721557549
Actually, fuck it. This is easier than I thought it would be.
>http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/30/investing/dodd-frank-trump-regulation-banks/
>The new president blamed excessive regulation for making it "virtually impossible" for small and medium-sized businesses to get loans from banks. However, Trump did not explain what exactly he wants to do: gut the regulation completely, or put parts of it on the chopping block.
>http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/316130-trump-wh-senior-staff-have-private-email-accounts-report
>It is not clear whether or how Trump’s staff is using the RNC accounts, Newsweek reported on Wednesday, adding that the use of separate political email accounts at the White House is not illegal.
>http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/11/trump-lawyer-says-he-will-give-foreign-government-profits-at-his-hotels-to-treasury.html
>
Dillon: Trump to donate foreign government profits for hotels to Treasury
Attorney: Trump to donate foreign government profits from hotels to Treasury
Wednesday, 11 Jan 2017 | 11:51 AM ET | 00:17

A lawyer advising Donald Trump on ethics issues said Wednesday he will give hotel profits generated by foreign government payments to the U.S. Treasury as part of a plan to avoid possible conflicts of interest.
>>
>>721557711
Here you go faggot
>>721558028
>>
make america white again
>>
>>721557833
>Get beaten in the streets daily
That's protestors and Trump supporters that don't support Antifa.
>>
>>721557293
I don't think you'll ever sway anyone on your side with that bipartisan name calling. Are you even trying to convince anyone of your position or are you looking to increase the divide?

Just wondering. Because I always see the words like "Republicunt or Libtard" and I think, Jesus, way to deflate any potential argument you have.
>>
>>721557833
>Sucking Putin's dick
He's publicly levied a warning to Russia to end aggression in Chrimea or the sanctions are going back up.
>>
>>721556270
>Actually restoring order

Yes, ever since his inauguration I see a marked decrease in demonstrations, vandalism, larceny and anarchy on the streets. well done Trump for bringing law and order back to our streets. When are we having these military parades that you were teasing us about? I want to see handsome young men in tight fitting uniforms goosestepping through my highstreet and I want to see it now.

>Actually securing employment in USA

Yes. Since Trump gained power, I am now working 2 jobs. Actually, I was working two jobs before but now as inflation is set to sky rocket I am tempted to get myself a third one

>Actually looking out for America tryng to fix this money drain

The money drain being our military, right? That is where 54% of the federal discretionary spending goes to. Or do we need the army to keep fighting Israel's wars? Oh, and I suppose those oil fields aren't going to occupy themselves. And we might be needing that army soon to go after mexican drug cartels so yay. Hmm, what can we slash then? Corporation taxes? Yeah, that should help balance the book. Hell, let's slash all the targets and raise import tariffs. That'll work out fine.

>Actually not letting Soros sneakily fuck your country up

Yeah and Soros eats babyspleens and his longstanding feud with Putin over human rights abuses is totally not influencing the shitflinging we are seeing here online by these upstanding American fellows with no links to russia oh here we go again blame russia for everything you libcuck shill go fuck yourself Soros rapes babies with his tiny jewish dick and anything you say to the contrarty proves that you are a paid shill you cucking fuckcuck fuck.

>Actually calling the media out for actively shit stirring America where "Muh poor minorities" has become a political allegiance.

Yes, because I see no potential problems with openly undermining the integrity of the free press by the ruling class now or in the future. Fuck the media. Hail Trump
>>
>>721557705

I was 13 in 99, so yes, I know jack shit about the politics at that time, even less about the US.
But you have to admit that the political landscape has never seen such a foul-mouthed misogynous narcissist and there is simply no strategy to it, throwing out decrees that obstructed the workflow of thousands of people who have legitimately for the past years worked for the US. It shows how short-sighted and inexperienced he and his staff work and that is going to bring about more trouble with people rightfully being upset and shocked.
>>
File: IMG_3413.jpg (43KB, 480x361px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3413.jpg
43KB, 480x361px
>>721558268
Woof woof, he won't bite
>>
>>721558376
>Assert a bogus allegation
>Presented with contrary evidence
>Move the goalposts
>>
>>721542827
Haha as if America was ever great at all hahaha
>>
>>721558337
>Inflation set to skyrocket
>Dow Jones at record high
>Doesn't understand economics
>>
File: 1483834284201.png (45KB, 159x219px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483834284201.png
45KB, 159x219px
>>721558586
pretty good from where I am at. By all means please continue believing that if you are some braindead retard who thinks the media diatribe is actually representative of American day to day life.
>>
>>721558268
what do you mean, the sanctions are going back up? They are already in place

Wait, did the US lift the sanctions on russia already?
>>
File: lowqualitybait.png (4KB, 622x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lowqualitybait.png
4KB, 622x626px
>>
>>721558704
if I understood economics I wouldn't have to work 2 jobs, dumbass.

I will take a third one though, just in case Jones has a horrific comedown or hangover or whatever the fuck the craxy boy is getting high off
>>
>>721542827
Troll harder son. Actually, please dont. Stop being a dangerous and useful idiot.
>>
>>721558210
Peas on to you,brother
>>
File: 315.jpg (20KB, 540x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
315.jpg
20KB, 540x360px
Trump is our day and age's George Washington. Stood with him since the beginning and am very happy with my vote!
>>
>>721558850
They eased them.
>>
>>721559252
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

that was quick.


>Almost too quick
>>
>>721542827
>Ending racial tensions
wut
>>
>>721559187
Привет Иван

You do know that you are not allowed to vote in the US, right?
>>
? He has dont none of those things what are you talking about
>>
>>721559565
niggers have stopped rioting and looting for one
>>
File: 1484829491368.jpg (86KB, 960x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484829491368.jpg
86KB, 960x960px
Trump is not a piece of shit.
There are several reasons Trump is the ultimate president:

>his rags to riches story
>his encyclopedic knowledge of the law and the constitution and how government works
>his selfless charitable donations
>his long record of public service
>his sterling military record
>his keen understanding of the nuances of foreign policy
>his unwavering commitment to truth and facts
>>
>>721559983
> I'm delusional
Thanks for letting us know
>>
>>721560137
fuck drumpf. He doesn't fit any of those categories. Especially not like Obama or Hildawg.
>>
>>721560289
np. Looking out my window right now, looks pretty peaceful and serene. Thank god I live in America.

Going to go home from work at 5 tonight, gym, ride bike and then have a nice home cooked meal. Going to fuck my wife, smoke some weed and then rinse and repeat. Fuck its great being an American.

Y'all stay salty. I'm having a great fucking life
>>
>>721559464
Almost as quick as Obama strengthened them right before he left office, with zero evidence to.
>>
>>721560137
Kek
>>
File: anantthisbig.png (57KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anantthisbig.png
57KB, 200x200px
>>721560473
>smoke some weed
STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 68



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.