[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Thoughts on punching Nazis?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 103

Thoughts on punching Nazis?
>>
(strongly agree)
>>
File: y6qz1fhw8acy.jpg (27KB, 480x278px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
y6qz1fhw8acy.jpg
27KB, 480x278px
>>
Only do if after they invade Poland
>>
>>721536552
>>A HITLER

don't leave me hanging, which Hitler was it
>>
File: 1485220107279.jpg (114KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485220107279.jpg
114KB, 1080x1080px
Booty bump
>>
>>721536644
Definitely not B. Hitler
>>
>>721536474
Where you live tough guy?
>>
1) Fuck Nazis
2) You can't respond to thoughts and words with physical violence. You can't physically attack people for something they *might* do. Society breaks the fuck down into totalitarianism when that line of thinking is allowed to prosper.
>>
File: marupakan.jpg (256KB, 500x707px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
marupakan.jpg
256KB, 500x707px
>>721536644
You know, just one of em


Bumping with Idk what
>>
>>721536675
Tempe, Arizona
>>
File: iQ45d3W.jpg (52KB, 480x260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iQ45d3W.jpg
52KB, 480x260px
>>721536679
Naziism isn't a political disagreement, it's a threat
>>
>>721536474
If they get punched they weren't true Nazis
>>
>>721536474
Just shit only fascists do.
>>
>>721536679
Exactly this.

You're not allowed to punch people for thinking things only for doing certain things and that's usually in self defense.
>>
Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>721536474
That's a rare. I'm stealing it.
>>
File: 1485369878742.jpg (110KB, 866x594px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485369878742.jpg
110KB, 866x594px
>>
>>721536474
I carry a gun, so think about that for a second.
>>
>>721536701
What a shame, Australian here. If you have any antifa friends here I'd like to meet them.
>>
>>721536791
Punching a nazi is always self defense
>>
Kill all antifa before they organize another Stalinist purge and murder tens of millions of people again.

Nazis are smalltime in comparison.
>>
>>721536727
You can't stop their right to think that an ethnic cleansing is needed. you do not decide what is right to think and wrong to think you controlling freak. It's horrible that they think that but the best way to stop a nazi is to talk and convert them to sanity. How many people being punched has converted them truly? None because it doesn't fucking work.
>>
File: 1486315297604.jpg (83KB, 1080x1075px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486315297604.jpg
83KB, 1080x1075px
>>721536863
Oh honey you don't want that, they'll fuck you up hard though guy
>>
>>721536901
What are they going to do? Suck my dick?
>>
>>721536817
Its OC
>>
>>721536867
No it's not you dumb fuck how is what someone else thinking going to harm you? It can't and it won't however apparently your violent thoughts will hurt nazis so technically you are worse than neo nazi's of today since you actually are harming people.
>>
>>721536867
I'll be sure to shout "nazi" really loud before I crack you skull for no reason then.
>>
>>721536892
Some nazis might not be evil? Let god sort them out, I'll take peace and justice on earth.
>>
>>721536727
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
>>
>>721536901
>antifa
>tough
o i am laffin at the thought
>>
File: VBSNBrj.jpg (72KB, 564x564px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
VBSNBrj.jpg
72KB, 564x564px
>>721536949
Genocide does in fact hurt people
>>
>>721536867
>implying

destroying the east india companies import that directly benefits the king is nowhere near comparable to a bunch of Soros funded retards and limp wristed college students burning down their own campus attacking women
>>
>>721536992
Supporting nazism =/= actually committing genocide

It's like how supporting Hillary isn't the same thing as getting her actually elected.
>>
File: zfE4dxE.jpg (459KB, 878x2886px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zfE4dxE.jpg
459KB, 878x2886px
>>721536986
Isn't the right crying about some Berkeley protest right now? Hypocrites.
>>
>>721536867
No. You don't know what self defense means.

>>721536901
But only if they throw molotows. Their arms are much too thin to hurt anyone :>
>>
File: 1486139823753.jpg (64KB, 640x618px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486139823753.jpg
64KB, 640x618px
>>721537031
>Supporting nazism =/= actually committing genocide
>>
File: 1485821574826.jpg (133KB, 768x778px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485821574826.jpg
133KB, 768x778px
>>
>>721536727
retarded message in pic
the left is doing some olympic-tier discursive gymnastics trying to label all kinds of statements as calls for violence or discrimination. they are doing that so they can normalize violence perpetrated by themselves and their goons. also, blurring the distinction between ideas and action.
>>
File: NOjVEk3.jpg (84KB, 403x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NOjVEk3.jpg
84KB, 403x500px
>>
>>721536962
Killing someone for their thoughts is definitely neither peace nor justice. If they take action, totally different thing. But just thinking is literally not hurting anyone, since it's not "doing". But "thinking". Do you understand?
>>
>>721536992

you forgot "stairs" in that image

Donald Trump is scared of stairs lol
>>
>>721537031
yes it is, because if the nazism grows long enough it becomes genocide
>>
File: 1485475626111.jpg (124KB, 700x467px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485475626111.jpg
124KB, 700x467px
>>721537117
Naziism is violence
>>
File: 1F4cin7.jpg (366KB, 1440x1045px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1F4cin7.jpg
366KB, 1440x1045px
>>721537133
Nazis believe in genocide. Stop them before it's too late by any means necessary
>>
>>721536962
its not about them being whatever its about you taking upon yourself the right to kill in order to something. if you try to live by that principle, people should not hesitate to neutralize you in any way possible
>>
>>721537039
>protest
lmao

niggers rioting isn't a protest, faggot
>>
>>721537266
Yeah, it's only a protest if people stay in their free speech zones and don't make too much noise!
>>
>>721536474
People you disagree with are not nazis mr liberal
>>
>>721537108
>implying BLM is not a hate movement based on alternative facts

A lot more white people are shot by police every year in the US. Also, "not armed", "dindu nuffin".. really? You are a special kind of stupid
>>
File: god.jpg (53KB, 284x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
god.jpg
53KB, 284x400px
>>
As American as apple pie
>>
>>721536474
political violence is a fascist method.
you can call yourself "antifa" or "anarchist" or "spicy meatball", if you do what fascist do, you are a fascist.
>>
>>721536962
also you completely misunderstood the post you replied to. the thrust was not about values/virtue, it was about thinking and punishing people for it. when people rally to do harm and begin with it, then you destroy them, not before
>>
>>
>>721537223
kys. seriously. Your poor parents :(
>>
>>721537108
I wonder if the irony of using ad hominem and spamming the picture with as many lefty-triggering symbols as possible as a response to one single ad hom word is lost on the creator of this picture.

Simple minds will be simple I guess
>>
>>721537376
Glad you agree.
>>
>>721536644
I heard Hitler C is the best but Hitler A seems to have some good quotes.
>>
>>
>>721537127
Says the people shitting their diapers in fear over their candidate not winning an election.

my fucking sides this fear-mongering
>>
>>
>>721537161
Unless they don't commit it and you can't call everyone who disagrees with you nazis. Also punching neo nazi's of today, many of the people even being punched aren't even nazi's it's only going to solidify them as victims when we need to talk to these people not punch them.

No one stops believing something because you punched them. Not a single fucking person.
>>
>>721537391
>his poor parents

I'm sure yours are thrilled to have a closet nazi as thier child kek
>>
>>721536474
The left calls anyone with political views right of "Hanoi Jane" Fonda a Nazi these days. So I'm against it.
>>
>>721537161
By that logic antifa are far more dangerous and should be culled first
>>
File: 1484875180895.jpg (17KB, 353x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484875180895.jpg
17KB, 353x332px
>>721536474
It doesn't actually happen unless you can either get a cheap shot in or you've got a ten-to-one advantage.
Even then you still get rekt- Sacramento says hello.

Also, who's Jack Kinzler?
>>
File: CjEkhVOWYAAjYyl.jpg (69KB, 600x473px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CjEkhVOWYAAjYyl.jpg
69KB, 600x473px
>>721537374
incorrect, for among other things assuming that there's any kind of politics without violence
>>
>>721537473
I think they're more worried about the loss of freedom in America, but whatevs
>>
>>721537502
What if I punch them till they can no longer have this idea? Or alternatively, use a piece of piping or a hammer.

"Might makes right!" Senator Armstrong
>>
>>721537372
America was neutral at the start of the war Mr Propagandachugger.
>>
>>721536552
Is that guy getting punched the handsome Aryan looking guy with the bowl cut that they interviewed on TYT at the KKK convention?
>>
>>
>>721537374
I wanna be a member of Spicy Meatball now.
>>
>>721537382
lmao

Post-war history-rewriting propaganda talking about rewriting history.

2meta
>>
>>721537592
it's the guy who looks like a game of thrones background character
>>
>>721536822
Wtf did I just read.

Can anyone make sense of this?
>>
>>721537565
Then you're a murderer and literally worse than the nazis who people are claiming to be 'nazis' since they haven't killed anyone.

How can any retard think I'm better than this person because he thinks bad things so I'm allowed to punch him. Even the so called 'nazi's don't think they can punch you for your ideas.
>>
File: 1486317439695.jpg (48KB, 780x1040px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486317439695.jpg
48KB, 780x1040px
>>721537592
It's dick spencer, leader of the alt right. He's an ugly beta who takes pride in being white because he as no accomplishments. He's made himself a public face, so it's gonna get punched by real Americans a lot
>>
>>721537592
Why the fuck are you watching TYT? Do you enjoy torturing yourself?
>>
lol
>>
File: 14!45436643809.jpg (170KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14!45436643809.jpg
170KB, 1333x2000px
>>721536648
name?
pleaaaase
>>
>>721537588
We can all be a little sneaky. Pearl Harbor was pretty sneaky I think we can all be a little sneaky.
>>
>>721537551
>marxists whining about losing freedom

I love this decade, it's given so much.
>>
>>721536867
Anyone know what the outcome of this was?
>>
File: C3b0S8eUcAAIea2.jpg (65KB, 719x939px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C3b0S8eUcAAIea2.jpg
65KB, 719x939px
>>721537663
Captain is accurate, read more books thnx
>>
>>721537181
enough with one-liners. yeah this sounds convincing, convincing to a doped-out mediocre liberal arts student as it is so poetic yet nothing is clarified. what is this nazism and how did you come to the realization that it is the dominant ideology of the ruling option in the u.s. and their followers?
Because they say some mean things? Name me one instance where one of the conservative pundits (as its obviously them who trigger you) called for curtailing of u.s. citizens' political rights based on belonging to a group (racial, religious, political, ethnic, class), let alone straight-up genocide
>>
File: lel.png (1MB, 1452x997px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lel.png
1MB, 1452x997px
>>721537712
Whoa whoa whoa, it's not a good idea for a leftist to start calling anyone an ugly beta.
>>
File: 1485476278253.jpg (84KB, 956x818px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485476278253.jpg
84KB, 956x818px
>>721537696
Trump wants to end free speech on the Internet
>>
File: CCJuiZzXIAEIz0v.jpg (66KB, 600x596px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CCJuiZzXIAEIz0v.jpg
66KB, 600x596px
>>721537709
Because that's how life works.
>>
>>721537712
'leader of the alt'right' I don't remember any alt right elections going on. Lies like this is why people are hating the left and making me have to defend assholes like spencer nobody treats these people like actual humans.
>>
>>721537760
summarise what you think is the way freedom has been conceptualised by major marxist thinkers
>>
>>721537540
Are you seriously masturbating to soviet propaganda fantasy poems?
>>
>>721537709
>the nazis wouldn't kill you for your different ideals

Hahhahahahahahahahgahahahhagahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahaa
>>
File: TBRbdGs.jpg (93KB, 960x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TBRbdGs.jpg
93KB, 960x960px
>>721537709
>Punching someone is worse than genocide

You're not even trying 2/10
>>
>>721536644

I don't think there are that many to choose from these days.
>>
>>721537565
You'll get shot for being an evil little fascist.
>>
>>721537717
TYT is the only objective news on the net. Name one better.

You can't.
>>
>>721537223
so you are here to decide to punish an evil thats not yet been committed?
btw who of the tens of victims of antifa goons is a nazi, who of them believes in genocide? you're so full of shit
>>
>>721537859
You like to throw that word around but I'm sure you're less than aware of its meaning.
>>
>>721537819
all we're doing here is masturbating to fantasies, but i'd rather masturbate to Brecht than the Turner Diaries
>>
>>721536580
So if i call u a nazi i can hit u? Cool!
>>
>>721537712
>leader of the alt right

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the Left is seriously this stupid and gullible.
>>
>>721537055

Well, they do throw molotovs. So what was your question again?
>>
File: 1486178194010.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486178194010.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>>721537859
Anon, please.
You've likely never fired a weapon in your life, and you would run away if confronted by a fascist alone. LARPing won't overthrow the bourgeosie, now will it?
>>
>>721537792
It's easy to look back and see how people could've made more money dumb ass.

Isn't that pretty much the same as going gosh darn it if I'd put 10000 into those stock markets I could've made hundreds of thousands in profits!
>>
>>721537892
>surely none of these newage nazis believe in genociding anything that isn't aryan

Please. It's too funny.
>>
File: 1480818476800.jpg (130KB, 618x564px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480818476800.jpg
130KB, 618x564px
>>721536474
KEKEKEKE I know you OP
>>
Hey fagits you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply "Hello Paedo" or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep.
>>
>>721537372
>america is white patriarchy built on slavery
>punching nazis is cool and american
>>
>>721537780
Nothing more beta than the alt right. Leftists have a long history of kicking rightist ass.
>>
>>721538006
But I don't have children.
>>
>>721536474

Liberals don't even know what gender they are anymore, let alone what a fascist or a Nazi is. Kek.
>>
>>721537831
The people claiming that they are 'nazis' without a shred of fucking evidence dude. Those people are saying lets kill nazi's lets beat them up and they beat up people who disagree with them, they're insane to think half their country are nazis when they themselves are acting like facists. Only facists beat people up to enforce their opinion
>>
>>721536992
R u a troll. Or is b over run with cucks.
>>
File: 1486084220375.jpg (1MB, 1007x946px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486084220375.jpg
1MB, 1007x946px
>>721537986
Even old-school national socialists didn't believe that, though.
You have no understanding of anything and should be helicoptered.
>>
>>721537764
Wow, replace 'nationalism' and 'religion' with 'globalism' and 'diversity' and you have the modern Democratic Party.

Read a less limited sphere of books, kid.
>>
>>721538028
Posting a picture of someone you'll never be doesn't help your case. Neither do the buzzwords champ.
>>
>>721537422
that being said, it is nigh impossible to build a political platform based on genocide, then moreover get wide public support and then even organize somesuch action. you lefties are only making it easier, trying to wake the beast so your anti-human ideology could hold onto a reason not to wither away
>>
>>721538011
Both of those are historical facts
>>
>>721537181

projection.tiff
>>
>>721538098
Ill helicopter my dick for ya if that's what you want.
>>
File: 1485737029554.png (2MB, 1400x874px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485737029554.png
2MB, 1400x874px
>>721538028
A history that seems to be ending, because every time you modern commies up against right-wingers in force you get demolished.
>>
>>721537843
Did I say punching someone is worse than genocide? No because you people are fucking liars and keep making me defend the alt right and people like Spencer who i don't even like for fucks sake.

You are worse than the so called 'nazis' of today despite them not being nazis anyway because they haven't committed a genocide but you guys are being violent you are assaulting people. Therefore you are worse than the nazis of today.
>>
>>721537223
by what means you retard, if you punch them they'll just escalate further at one point most are gonna be armed in fear of getting jumped by antifa monkey's and then it snowballs further into chaos, if you're gonna talk big go kill a nazi cause punching some nigger isn't gonna do shit, but in the end you're all just talk.
>>
>>721538075
Maybe it's cause nazis are bad people.

Oh shit. Now I've gone and said it.
>>
>>721537888
>Berkeley was a right-wing conspiracy
>Cenk "Genocide-Denying Buffalo" Uygur
>Ana "I'm Better Than You, Much Better" Kasparian
>Objective
>>
>>721536474

You people are the shittiest astroturfers I have ever seen. Fucking cringeworthy.
>>
>>721538156
Spot on. Fucking crybaby rightists. But then again they wouldnt like authoritarianism if they were strong enough to lead themselves.
>>
File: 1456178326567.jpg (23KB, 347x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456178326567.jpg
23KB, 347x350px
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/1995/06/22/ur-fascism/
>>
What the fuck happened to this place
>>
>>721538156

what is that faggot ass comic trying to prove?Show me a communist nation that has not commited the same atrocities as the fascists
fuck all three of your niggered choices there,they are all poison you dumb fucking faggot neocon
>>
>>721537843
That's just how your brand of totalitarianism starts.

You argue that ideas are equivalent to actions, accusing men of thinking of genocide is equivalent to commiting genocide thus it is okay to attack them violently. Well, then talking about attacking people violently is thus equivalent to establishing a violent, domineering leftist totalitarian state.

By that logic, you must be killed before that happens.
>>
>>721538234
Are you even real? You're like a walking joke.
>>
>>721536992
The people you're arguing with aren't old enough to vote, don't get worked up about it.
>>
>>721538156
yet in this case he is the one who says he's against it but goes and eats a fucking puppy ten feet away. You're a fucking joke. These people who people are saying are nazi's aren't even fucking nazi's. Name one fucking genocide SPencer has committed? None you fucks, how many antifa/communists/whatever the fuck far left thing they are have done? oh thats right beat people up because they wore a MAGA hat.

Sort yourselves the fuck out.
>>
File: 1486115570028.gif (505KB, 262x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486115570028.gif
505KB, 262x200px
>>721538178
>>721538166
>antifa (((steps up))) their efforts
>right-wing people start arming themselves
>groups spring up to protect people from the left
Where were you when the Reds accidentally created the RWDS they so fear?
>>
>>721538275

Soros bots decided they didn't humiliate themselves enough during the election and still keep trying to make a difference with their super subtle brigade posting.
>>
>>721538275
This.
So much leftist cancer.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 250x363px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 250x363px
>>721538189
>>
File: jellopostcard_1107.jpg (106KB, 400x616px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jellopostcard_1107.jpg
106KB, 400x616px
>>721538164
Except for never. We're smarter stronger and have larger numbers.
>>
>>721538274

im not going to read what a shit smeared inbred kike has to say about anything let alone fascism.they have no value.they arent even human
>>
>>721538178
LOL nice slippery slope.
"nazis are getting punched, so they will buy guns and organize themselves and soon there will be another hitler and that's THE LEFTS FAULT!!!"
jesus christ, don't you understand? in europe it's illegal being a nazi. because even today, your grandfather cries at family meetings when talking about his childhood under the nazi regime.
you will NEVER understand it.
>>
>>721538293
Look at you. Trying to sound like a little smarty pants anon.

Lemme lay some real facts on ya. None of it matters. In oh about 500 years I doubt anyone will even remember the facts of ww2 and the nazis will be even more cartoonishly evil.

But none of that matters either. Entropy is the one hard truth of the universe. So shut the fuck up and enjoy your speck of existence while it lasts my friend. And stop debating people on /b/ of all places.
>>
>>721537843
and where's this genocide? what makes you believe that things would, if you refrained from hitting people over the head, devolve so horribly as to precipitate a genocide? or even better, who told you that? clearly you're not of the type who think and develop models for themselves, you just spew what you heard the cool kids saying
why don't you protest actual genocide done every day in the abortion clinics?
>>
>>721538275
The Trump memes brought rightist cancer
>>
>>721538294
I know right.
>>
File: 1486355823897.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486355823897.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>721538374
Larger numbers, maybe. Even then you still get BTFO.
Also, if I hit someone with a wrench, you better believe his skull will crack. Not so with you.
>>
>>721536474
Punching nazis is as american as apple pie
>>
>>721536648
still got no name or source?
>>
>>721538309
I'm not lol
>>
If you're outside America you will be stabbed
>>
>>721537936
He called himself a nazi
>>
>>721536552
>spencer being anything other than controlled opposition and a literal homo
>>
>>721538458
>because before this was a bastion of left wing ideals

Yeah no. Nothings different. You're just taking notice now.
>>
File: 1486387876798.jpg (181KB, 900x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486387876798.jpg
181KB, 900x675px
If by "nazi" you mean "anyone who disagrees with my current political opinions" then you don't know much about histroy.

Also, assaulting someone is a great idea for you. Go do it so that you can go to jail or get your little ass handed to you, either way works.
>>
>>721538529
That's why America is great, last country where you can publicly fuck up a nazi on sight.
>>
File: thisisbait.png (2KB, 120x120px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thisisbait.png
2KB, 120x120px
Move along. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>721538478
See you in the trenches :)
>>
>>721536474
Dont interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.
Keep punching "nazis" please.
>>
>>721538565
Uh oh guys. We got a real hardass over here with threats of jailtime.
>>
>>721538312
dude, spencer speaks openly about white supremacy. in most countries in europe he would be jailed for hate speech.
it's just you closet right-winged liberals who think everything should be allowed to think or pursue.
there are thoughts that are inherently evil. movements that can only cause harm. and if the government doesn't make them illegal, the people have to fight them.
>>
File: punchin_nazis.webm (913KB, 600x248px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
punchin_nazis.webm
913KB, 600x248px
>>721536474
>Thoughts on punching Nazis?
amusing
>>
>>721538614
I mean if you don't think unprovoked assault will land you in jail then you're truly braindead
>>
File: 1484115309423.jpg (169KB, 808x1147px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484115309423.jpg
169KB, 808x1147px
>>721538608
I certainly hope so. Remember that you started it, just like last time.
>>
>>721538284
>communist nation
hmm, you don't REALLY understand what you're talking about, do you?
>>
>>721538666
Because Leftists have ever been afraid of jail....

Learn some history faggot
>>
File: slaves.png (105KB, 533x376px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slaves.png
105KB, 533x376px
>>721538374

>smarter

not even,you fucks are bogged down with slogans and idiocy its amazing that some of you can actually hold a thought longer than a half assed chant

>stronger

pic related


>more numbers

you speak as if you niggers are united.you cannot you unite an undulating mass of stinking lying hypocrites
>>
Leftists are the real issue. Our gov called nazis right wing scum and commies left wing scum just to puppet us against eachother. Never let anybody tell you what to do. If they do it's called fascism and that person should be killed. The hard 'left' now is a retarded open border new world order that promotes Islam and nigger culture, the hard right are hitleresque and confused. Just break the law. The law is always wrong.
>>
>>721537696
yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcmiHx5Yf2I
>>
>>721538275
/leftypol/ is raiding because they're insecure little faggots who think they can make a difference
>>
>>721538710
Ha, you say that from your mums comfy basement, but when you're in jail gettin worked over by Jamal be sure to thank him for his cultural enrichment
>>
>>721536474

Punch Nazi's, Stomp Nazi's, Garrote Nazi's.

It's the American Way.
>>
>>721538684
Read a history book :)

It's okay your ignorance isn't entirely your fault, you just fell for the group think
>>
>>721538759
I just learned what leftypol is. Thanks, seems cool.
>>
>>721538780
>group think
>as if you don't have every lebbit echochamber board open 24/7

:^)
>>
>>721538708

oh you are one of those sniveling faggots
>muh real communism aint habben yet


eat shit retard.it wont work and cant work.especially with dumbass niggers like you thinking they are fit for it.
>>
>>721538430
>point out your hypocricy
>oh ho ho aren't u smart mr smartypants using logic to discredit me nothing matter anyway fuck it who cares

You useful fucking idiot.
>>
File: 30747 (1).jpg (153KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
30747 (1).jpg
153KB, 1000x1000px
>>721538583
I'm waiting for some nut to put on some full body armor, lock and load and start shooting into a crowd of Antifa when they try that Berkley shit again. Since they are using terror to silence Americans, I think Trump should just send an anti-terror unit to exterminate your little commie-marxist-leninist movement. Would be great to get together and mace and cattle prod your asses right back into the Starbucks you destroyed. I hope you all get locked up and waterboarded for 20 years for your little terror stunt. Stop hiding behind your fight against racism crap.
>>
You're all people who grew up with a sense of social relations that are either antagonistic or transactional. Your sphere of desire sets its limits at some reified image of girls and sexual fulfilment and the promised personal pleasures of 21st century technology. Your view of history and collective identity comes from video games and documentaries about the Roman empire and the crusades. The 21st century /b/tard has the smallest and most depressing worldview, and now they trying to shape the world in their image.
>>
>>721538488
Where have you been for the last 10 years?
>>
>>721538626
>Thoughtcrime is okay and should be enforced, by violence if need be.
>>
>>721538879
Preach elsewhere, sir faggot
>>
>>721538430
nice thought-terminating cliché.
>i don't know what to answer anymore so i'll just go full nihilist without actually killing myself to look like i have the moral high ground
god that's cringey. it's like losing a game and when your opponent feels a little smug about it, you throw your hands in the air and yell "WOW LOOK AT YOU, YOU FEEL SO GOOD ABOUT WINNING A GAME? YOU FUCKING LOSER GET A LIFE IT'S ONLY A GAME"
>>
File: 1485724709371.jpg (66KB, 500x482px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485724709371.jpg
66KB, 500x482px
>>721538780
You're seething. Is the reminder of your total inadequacy and worthlessness that galling to you?

Remember, friend: It wasn't you that stopped us before.
>>
>>721538770


no its not you stupid fucking farm nigger.its the way of banks and their cronies
>>
>>721537039
So much kek
>>
>>721538770
>Garrote

Wow you're gay
>>
>>721538716
this. I'm fucking confused and slowly becoming hitleresque.
>>
>>721537039
>protest
>niggers setting fire to a building dedicated to the king nigger

We're just mad at the stupidity, honestly
>>
>Cries fascism because they lost in an election
>Muh Ebil goberment
>Not Muh Prezadent
>"Protest" by destroying shit
>Assaulting people
>Shutting down events they dont agree with
>Failing to realize they are going to be the cause of Fascism.
>Its going to be welcomed in with open arms to deal with the "protesters"
>Not knowing what actual fascism is
>You're about to know what it is.

Im all for the protesting, but you all do understand, once you start to get violent, its only a matter of time before the other side resorts to violence as well right?
>>
File: 85239463.jpg (73KB, 750x621px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
85239463.jpg
73KB, 750x621px
>>721538716
This Kinda. Everyone is getting played. I don't like what the left has become. They are selling themselves out and the ideas they stood for. The elites only have to keep the game charade going until Real Ai gets here.
>>
>>721538905
dude, spencer is openly TALKING about ethnic cleansing.
this is NOT "thought crime" you fucking delusional idiot.
>>
>>721538863
>you must have been debating me this whole time
>clearly Im not a joke to you
>I must be taken on so seriously

Someones a little full of themselves. ;)

Also check out this distinctive lack of a (You)
>>
>>721538886
I genuinely don't see who this is...
>>
>>721538444
trips and still no rebuttal from the torchbearers of reason
>>
Punching nazis is fine providing they are an actual nazi and not just someone you disagree with.

It's not like the left has a track record for over/misusing words to the point that they lose all meaning so I'm sure we have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>721539127
Oh, shit, not TALKING! Anything but TALKING!
>>
>>721538716
ah, you're one of those then.
>>
>>721538832
>/leftypol/
>seems cool
This is actually what /leftpol/ thinks lmao
>>
File: 1473652394699.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473652394699.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>721538923
Hush now sweet child.
>>
File: CVUBD_VUEAQCTKF.png (66KB, 540x227px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CVUBD_VUEAQCTKF.png
66KB, 540x227px
>>721539186
>>
>>721539176
you realize that people can't go full genocide from one day to the next.
before that, they usually TALK about doing stuff, before actually doing it.

so this guy is literally gathering people who think it's good to kill everyone who isn't white. if that doesn't bother you, you're either a closet racist yourself, or you're legitimately mentally handicapped.
>>
>>721539129
None of that detracts from the fact that you thought it was a valid response to my previous post you retard.

Nazis have nothing to worry about if THIS is what they're up against.
>>
>>721539242
i love this one. so meta.
>>
File: 108630.jpg (62KB, 400x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
108630.jpg
62KB, 400x533px
National Socialist here, AMA.
>>
as long as they are white, fine
>>
>>721536829
>shoot somebody who punched you
>go to jail for 10 years
good plan
>>
>>721539204
This post is a textbook way to admit defeat
>>
>>721539358
>let me tell you what you thought

Typical triggered anon. So desperate to be right they'll take any road that they think will get them there.
>>
What's even more sad is that these idiots think that it's the wytepipol who are the racists and fascists. In reality it's the black and Zionist jews who have created this hysteria in America, and we have the communists who are trying to silence and commit mass genocide against white people, we have become classless and raceless serfs. The white people are slowly becoming the subhumans, the are becoming the Jews in Nazi Germany and the communists will blame it on the police state, when in reality Marshal Law will be brought down on all of us because whites will soon be targeted for eradication by the Commies and blacks. Whites are the ones being turned into the oppressed class, and the reality is being denied and the lies are becoming truth. All it took was a white man beating a white woman politician in American politics. It's a game show. Welcome to 1984 and the Brave New World. I'm going to read The Turner Diaries for the first time. Good luck boys.
>>
>>721536892
Its not about converting them its about driving them back underground so that people can stop seeing them everyday, as if theyre some kind of legitimate group. No. Theyre not. Theyre fucking nazis and a punch is less than they deserve.

And yes i know they have rights but if they are trying to undermine the righrs of others then as far as i am concerned its self defense.
>>
>>721538844
>muh real communism aint habben yet
Funnily enough this defensive reasoning destroys communism.

If nobody can succesfully implemented communism, then the communist manifesto is fundamentally wrong.
>>
>>721536995
>rationalizing this hard
>>
File: blm.jpg (76KB, 706x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blm.jpg
76KB, 706x576px
>>721536992
fuck black lives matter, they are a terrorist organization
>>
>>721539439
>hurr u admitted defeat

Kek. Gonna tell your mommy you won another 1 sided debate?
>>
File: AD8E19E.gif (2MB, 174x152px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AD8E19E.gif
2MB, 174x152px
>>721536474
>>
EVERY DAY IS A GOOD DAY TO PUNCH NAZIS
>>
>>721539391
are you retarded?

>legit question, no offense
>>
>>721539314
>Talking about thing=doing think

It's a good thing that brave soul sucker punched him. Now he can never talk about white nationalism nor can he find like-minded people ever again.
>>
>>721539391
why did hitler burn and destroy important pieces of european history and culturally significant art if he cared so much about wite christian values?
also
what do you think of a young hitlers infatuation with the idea that had the berbers been able to push on and take germany, then forcefully converting the germans to islam, that germans would then have pushed on and taken the rest of europe to impose islam and could have become the rulers of the world before he was born, if they had of been converted. he was really bummed out about germany not already being culturally enriched by arabs hundreds of years before he was born. kinda weird hey.
>>
>>721539509


exactly.its more controlled opposition.The bible was warped into a tool to control the flock with the advent of the king james version.and the manifesto is just a means to an end.more backwash with little substance besides "be happy with nothing"
>>
File: 1443685611017-0.jpg (85KB, 670x906px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443685611017-0.jpg
85KB, 670x906px
>>721538458
>implying it started with trump
Nigger, this best be b8
>>
>>721539509
if nobody actually ever tried implementing communism, it actually depends on the people not really doing the right thing.
also, we all know that communism will come sooner or later. automation and post-scarcity will lead to a lack of available work.
our whole sense of purpose will change over the next 100-200 years. capitalism is slowly dying as we speak and nationalism is only a factor as long as the socially disadvantaged people have to fear for their future.

once technology takes away that fear, true communism will emerge.
>>
File: unabomber.png (134KB, 1200x1650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unabomber.png
134KB, 1200x1650px
>>
>>721536474
What can I say? I'm a huge fan of Indiana Jone's movies.
>>
I fully support nazism. We need to purify.
>>
File: commies.jpg (116KB, 812x531px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
commies.jpg
116KB, 812x531px
>>
>>721539079
>implying that anyone will listen to nonviolence at this point
>implying trumps gives a shit about human rights and doesnt already want to get violent
>>
>>721537709
>Even the so called 'nazi's don't think they can punch you for your ideas.

sure they do. they're just too pussy to do it without the squad backing them up.
>>
>>721536580
u fucking nazi, I will puch you and your mother inthe face. Cuz you are a nazi to me
>>
>>721539866
>implying this isn't the norm

Welcome to the world sonny.
>>
>>721536474
Kill anyone who even thinks of impeaching another citizens right of free spech.
>>
So many 14 year olds skipping school today, brainwashed by communist indoctrinated teachers lmao
>>
File: 1444940930640.jpg (70KB, 413x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444940930640.jpg
70KB, 413x395px
>>721539879
>all this projecting
>>
>>721537780
not the same guy in the pics. the masochist fag has been dead for awhile.
>>
>>721539779

>robots will bring communism

wat?


>only poor people are nationalist


bigger wat?
>>
>>721536727
ethnical cleansing? u mean muslim invasion?
>>
>>721539947
Make sure that tinfoil hat isn't too tight on ya.
>>
>>721539779
The problem is in order for true communism to actually work, there would need to be an abundance of resources, to the point of never having want or need. This is why communism is fundamentally flawed. It is human nature to desire and want, its out critical flaw as a species and whats kept us going, wanting more then the other guy.

Capitalism is dying, but not because the reason you think. Its dying because there is no more markets to capture, we are running out of things to produce and make on our world.

As weird and autistic as this sounds, i think the second we get off this rock, your going to see capatalism boom again, and pretty much the emergence of the Caldari State from EVE. The only way that nations manage to survive over the ages to by telling everyone else to fuck off we are full, and take care of their own.
>>
File: skypes.jpg (2MB, 553x3159px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
skypes.jpg
2MB, 553x3159px
>>
>>721539686
Not at all. If you knew what I do about the actual events from 1918-1939 you would be on my side.
>>
>>721537983
no, because everyone who's not a kike trying to steal your money says pick S&P index funds for longterm growth.
>>
>>721539947
WTF is with the 2 up in Greenland?
>>
>>721540032
Doesn't help that the world is just straight up dying at this point but. Im sniffin what you're steppin in
>>
>>721539779
>if nobody actually ever tried implementing communism
That's just nonsense since all these incredibly intelligent people did actually try to implement communism.
They all failed according to every modern day communist.

So either the manual is fundamentally wrong, or communism itself is an inherently flawed product.
>>
>>721537108
all I have to say is nazi and I win, u see?
>>
>>721539797
22 though =O
>>
>>721537223
captain america? an ugly scumfuck fatass cuck?
>>
>>721539853

So much this.
>>
>>721540096

Spongeing what im spillin?

Yeah, we are gutting our planet because we have to many poeple on it, the world was not meant to support this many people.
>>
>>721540099
Probably both. Given human drive to be at the top and the fact that people in power are usually corrupted or corruptable.

AI Communist Overlords might work.
>>
>>721540221

work how?turning the human race into cattle?masochists like yourself should just be put down.
>>
>>721538028
who you calling alt right?is called common sense, if you, left siders don't have it just kyselves
>>
>>721538488
Sara Jean Underwood
>>
>>721538028
specially you, fucking trash
>>
The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists.
>>
>>721540220
See the biosphere can hold it alot. It's that we're not replacing anything. Over the last like 400 years we've basically mined most of the easily accessible oil. We cut down whole forests and not give a good God damn. This would be fine if these resources weren't finite and running dry quickly. Hell even fresh water is getting to a scary point.
>>
File: givethatmanapussy.jpg (9KB, 256x176px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
givethatmanapussy.jpg
9KB, 256x176px
>>721539940
I think everyone should be allowed to speak.
>>
>>721540221
>I want to be controlled by a computer that tells me how to live my life
The gas chamber is that way >>>
>>
>>721539962
no u
>>
>>721537843
punching someone is violence and the genocide was made of violence.
>be me, leftie
>do not understand basic logic implied
>>
>>721540291
>muh fear of AI based entirely on media says that's wrong

Dont be stupid.
>>
>>721538028

rollins has changed alot over the years,understands his place in society.you spazoids attempting to use him as a talking point is like when a nigger wears a che shirt
>>
>>721537513
why
>>
>>721537794
>hurr that's how life works
>gets angry at idiot russians being killed in WWII
>>
>>721538178
yes my grandfather cries that they did not win.
He was Belgium but he thinks everything would be better under the nazi regime.

The reason it's illegal to INVESTIGATE the gassing, is because they never happened. The truth does not need protection, only lies do.

But hey, at least there where only 6.1 million Jews in Europe in 1950 and only 6.1 million Jews before the holocaust, all the survivors just had hundreds of children in a really short time span.

Better have communism that you anarchists want, where the gouvernement actually kills people based on their ethnicity, China and the Soviet union are prime examples of that fact.

You use everything as an excuse to fight, you don't care what the reason is.
>>
>>721540075
>only I haz the realfacts
>>
>>721540408
>Based entirely on media
Have you read a brave new world friend? You should probably read that and understand how and why many people dont what their lives dictated from birth.
>>
>>721540372
>reading things that aren't there

Let me show you the way. I insist.
>>
>>721540408

media is for filthy fucking casuals.im talking hard evidence.all ai overlords are going to do is make us more effecient.what the fuck do you think that means?
>>
>>721540504
Oh boo woo. They don't want it. Tough shit. Survival isn't always fun.
>>
File: 94553.jpg (109KB, 890x876px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
94553.jpg
109KB, 890x876px
>>
>>721540504
Actually thinking about this, yes you should read it, because brave new world is a great example of what "True communism" is
>>721540554
Read the book faggot, communism never works.
>>
>>721536474
Americans, both left and right cry "rape" while they fuck themselves. Your 'democratic' system is flawed beyond repair. Rework your damn system when it doesn't work instead of pointing fingers at other plebs fucking themselves.
>>
>>721540514
It means they have a fundamental understanding of our psychology and needs and thus will treat us with a dignity and understanding we haven't ever received from politicians or Kings
>>
File: you (3).jpg (37KB, 450x322px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
you (3).jpg
37KB, 450x322px
>>721538871
>I'm waiting
pull your fat ass off the couch and live the dream, nazifag
>>
>>721536580
what, train tracks? punch a Nazi and you get a train?
>>
>>721540600
>never works

Yes that hard fact book written by some dude with an opinion. Kek
>>
>>721540554


how is it survival if its a dictated system in and of itself?quit larping you psuedo intellectual half wit.people would be nothing more than cogs...less than that actually.AI would just reduce us to oil or something useful to them
>>
>>721540624
>Machines will not use logic and treat us good
Wow, i thought the "Commies are retarded" was a meme, holy shit man, you are stupid.

>>721540675
Care to point a time communism survived the test of ages :3
>>
Zionists run the United States cartel banks. They fund ISIS. You support Obama because hes brown. You silence white people. You are the true terrorists and fascists. You are subhuman.
>>
>>721538930
>us
you mean you and your fleshlight?
>>
>>721536474
calling someone a nazi in this day and age is usually nothing more than a political tool to silence them. sure there are people with stupid or even dangerous ideas who think hitler was a great guy. but starting a nazi witchhunt also affects people who are simply patriotic or conservative wich are not always bad things. free speech in the west tends to be rather conservative in the west nowadays as compared to people who do not want to be offended by anything. nationalism or rather a strong sense of national identity is better than religious extremism, just take take a look at the middle east. far left and far right are in their extremes equally shit, and history shows it.
>>
File: 105377.jpg (28KB, 620x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
105377.jpg
28KB, 620x250px
>>
>>721540291
Elon musk says more like house cats and i agree with him. We will be loved and pampered. why would we be cattle we are interesting data sets of evolution.
>>
>>721540691
Why would they do that? Why would something that uses us to perpetuate itself risk us turning against it. It'd keep us complacent and nearly unaware. Perhaps for the best.
>>
File: mootsmom.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mootsmom.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>721540624


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH


>machines viewing humans as equals
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>yfw you had this thought
>>
File: trump_supporter.gif (1MB, 620x566px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_supporter.gif
1MB, 620x566px
>>721540719
>derp
>>
>>721536474
The Nazis were a group of soldiers in WWII. They no longer exist, save for a few near-centenarians.

Neo-nazis are just edgelords basically. The people you should want to punch are the ones who refer to themselves as nazis, not the ones who believe in nationalism. Maybe if you didn't scream nazi at all opposition the line would be clearer.
>>
>>721536992
Russians: we have nothing to fear but literally everything you listed. All hail the motherland!
>>
>>721540717
Logic dictates if you want something to be subservient it's eaiser to make it happy than to force it

>point out a time human run communism

Not what we're talking about champ.
>>
>>721539463
>"let me tell you what you thought"
>proceeds to tell me what I thought
>>
>>721540756


and when it becomes self suffcient?
>>
File: 1485764520015.png (953KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485764520015.png
953KB, 1536x2048px
Antifa uses fear to intimidate white people and they justify the genocide of white people in the name of equality. They deserve to fought against. America will triumph over stupidity and self-delusion. We will make America great again.
>>
File: 1485252155167.jpg (621KB, 1250x902px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485252155167.jpg
621KB, 1250x902px
>>721540667
Not like you're going to stop me McStarbuck.
>>
>>721540764
Never said that now did I? You don't have to view something as an equal to understand it. You understand how a spider works but you don't view it as your equal right?
>>
>>721539506
YOU are not a legitmate group. And your aggression will not be tolerated.
>>
>machines treating us like X or Y
Depends completely on the limits of its programming.
>>
>>721538156
0/100
>>
>>721539511
He's right you know
>>
>>721540838
Why would it want to?
>>
>>721540717
not that dude, but NORTH KOREA
for a matter of fact i hate communism as it will always lead to a dictatorship
>>
>>721540721
Took you half an hour to come up with that, huh?
>>
>>721540786
You truly are self-deluded. I think the massive dildos belong on your desk fuckboy. lol you won't become anything worth while.
>>
>>721540751


what?entertainment value?you are basing the need of a fucking species off that?god you must be pale.i mean really now anon.That data stream is a mere curiosity that will be trumped the moment its like ".1% ineffcient" or whatever it is they think like then its the outs.no, we would only exsist to serve in some way.probably more like the matrix our vary person being what they need.so complacent and unaware sure.
>>
>>721536474
don't, you stoop to their level
>>
>>721539779
Star Trek is poorly written fantasy, you realize right?
>>
>>721536474
Kicking them in the head afterwards is even more fun
>>
File: 1484782566795.jpg (84KB, 960x712px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484782566795.jpg
84KB, 960x712px
>>721540717
And yet you alt-right faggots still swallow putin's load daily.
>>
>>721540821
That would imply first that a computer can even understand happiness, and that it would have to make everyone happy in their own way, because not everyone finds happiness in the same way. Its why the idea of a global government founded through peace would not work, because the laws that one nation abide by dont sit well with another.

If a AI computer controlled our lives, the primary goal would be efficiency and longevity of the species. Meaning those 2 goals are all that matters, which means happiness is a byproduct. It would be easier, take less resources, and energy to just treat humans as a resource and live stock.

Think of it like raising animals, if all your goal is, is to keep a species alive and preserve it, whats easier? Capturing it and keeping it contained in a pen which you can then breed it as needed? Or let it be happy in the wild, were anything can happen.
>>
I will assault a Nazi or Klansman the minute they start expressing their fucked up views. Not just because I disagree with them, but because advocating genocide in any form is beyond tolerating. But you can't just assault anyone on assumptions. Anyone who's proud enough to express those ideals openly needs to be stomped out
>>
>wake up for another day in the communist utopia that has long since been established on earth
>go downstairs and make coffee for my housemates from the beans from a cooperative we're partnered with
>spend some time on the neo-internet joking with my online pals. zero bitter frog posts
>take the free community-operated bus to the earthworks project by the river.
>on the bus join in on conversation about the divergent styles being developed by members of our local Poet's Union
>enjoy a morning of non-exploitative, unalienated labour helping to construct a bridge
>share lunch with the other workers as they tell stories about their romantic relationships, unfettered by the constraints of status, wealth or the sexual neuroses that plagued our ancient individualistic societies
>feelsgoodcomrade.jpg
>>
>>721539879
you literally just describe all antifa everywhere lmao
>>
>>721539435
>self defence
>get off Scott free

Lol
>>
File: qiw5jMU.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
qiw5jMU.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
>>721540882
inertia is your biggest enemy right now champ.
>>
>>721541018
Were the ones standing over your obese head nutting down your throat while our presidency reigns supreme.
>>
File: file.jpg (110KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.jpg
110KB, 1000x893px
reading this autism makes me hope Spencer actually rises to power and slaughter you all there's nothing wrong with white pride, the only thing we have to not be proud of is the fucks on the left who want to take black cock in the name of racial "equality" to be honest we should still have those subhuman pieces of trash as slaves they've never brought anything to the table in terms of historical contribution and any city with a large black population gets destroyed by crime and poverty white pride
>>
>>721541046
You're starting to sound a bit like a fascist bud.
>>
>>721540221
>Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?
>>
>>721540895

its merely there. and its existence is only a product of my seeing it nesecary i could kill said spider if i like.now that im done with your strawman would tell me if you treat a spider with dignity and respect?do you know what those ideal are?............HUMAN


IN ROUGHLY THE SAME SORT OF WAY WOMEN DON'T UNDERSTAND HONOR FOR IT IS A CONSTRUCT OF MEN
>i believe whatever the SciFi channel tells me
>>
>>721541046
niggers, Jews, and Muslims should all be rounded up to the middle East and just bombed. make the world a better place
>>
>>721541083
self-defense has to be proportional brainstem. If somebody punches you, you don't get to shoot them in the head.
>>
File: 1484554952952.png (295KB, 450x448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484554952952.png
295KB, 450x448px
>>721541100
Projecting this hard.
>>
>>721541042
If you have a species as compelx as humans wouldn't meeting those two goals through the simplest means, complacency, be eaiser than servitude or forcing? We're not comparable to livestock cause Cows have never staged a revolt against their owners. Slaves have, but not cattle.

AI isn't this rogue thing, yes it is intelligent but it's also designed with restrictions and limitations. If you design an AI without those things then absolutely you're going to get a Terminator situation. But I was never speaking of a random AI appearing. I was saying a crafted artificial intelligence.
>>
>>721540945


because it would understand we are no longer necessary.only a liability
>>
>>721541265
That's exactly what you get to do.
>>
File: 1485909088884.jpg (127KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485909088884.jpg
127KB, 1280x853px
>>721541106
>our presidency
What are you president of, the Analingus Club?
>>
File: 1445797946792.png (405KB, 772x482px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445797946792.png
405KB, 772x482px
>>721541270
no u
>>
>>721541241
Use a space bar you fucking tard.

If I designed a consciousness from ground up wouldn't I be able to insert those ideals? Stop acting like such a pretentious cunt while saying nothing of meaning. Kek
>>
>>721541338
give it a try dumbfuck.
>>
>>721541351
This is my America, get deported subhuman scum.
>>
File: hurricanenigra.jpg (18KB, 236x354px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hurricanenigra.jpg
18KB, 236x354px
>>721540945
>>721541322

that and when it doesnt need us it will stop feeding us so there goes the human race no matter what......i cant help but think this thread started as something else and here we are arguing the psychology of something that does not exist yet.....as far as i know
>mfw that last thought
>>
>>721541322
If you designed an AI would you let it come to that conclusion or would you set limits and rules in its programing? AI doesn't have to be unrestrained.
>>
>>721541410
Are you actually retarded? There's loads of cases where people get assaulted without a deadly weapon and respond with deadly violence and it's deemed self defence. What are you even talking about?
>>
File: 1482317118059.jpg (20KB, 266x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482317118059.jpg
20KB, 266x315px
>>721540998
entertainment value... more like the matrix sure nub. i suggest you read more.
>>
>>721541424
>muh murka
nice try untermensch.
>>
File: original-sin-comic.png (143KB, 780x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
original-sin-comic.png
143KB, 780x800px
>>721541391
Don't tread on me baby.
>>
File: 1486147145231.jpg (166KB, 671x691px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486147145231.jpg
166KB, 671x691px
GLORIOUS MASTERRACE
>>
>>721541460
i've read like 20 posts in this reply chain and I have no idea what's going on
>>
File: democracy-comic.png (104KB, 1160x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
democracy-comic.png
104KB, 1160x420px
>>721541502
You don't even own anything so. Good try though, you don't respect anything.
>>
File: Cunt farm.jpg (12KB, 272x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cunt farm.jpg
12KB, 272x225px
>>721540719
I personally am sick of racial and gender ideologues on both sides hijacking the conversation and muddying the fucking waters with their bullshit.

Our national debt is out of control, immigration threats linger on all sides, quality jobs are hard to find, and the middle class is struggling. Then there's the constant threat of Islamic terrorism to put a nice turd on the shit-cake.

What do you and your ideological enemies want to prattle on about? Race and gender.

Seriously fuck you faggots. Fuck every last one of you. The leftists will prattle on about privilege, talk to us about fucking pronouns, and rally to the fucking awful concept of anarcho-communism meanwhile some dipshits on the right will tell us how awesome Hitler is and how oppressed white people are.

You both have this victim narrative and it is bullshit. No one wants to hear it. You can call me a goyim, a jew, nigger, or whatever you want. However I'm not the one subscribed to some victim narrative here. Each on of you are faggots. Go back to /pol/ and wank off to a picture of Hitler. Ethno-Nationalism would not even work in the US for two major reasons. 1) Our country is far too ethnically and culturally diverse to make it work, and 2) our government is set up in such a way that you'd never be able to make it work. It's pointless and stupid to talk about. You and those on the far left are just fucking the conversation up. We've finally have a president who appears to actually want to fix some of these issues and we do not need you faggots fucking up the conversation with your racial-victim narrative politics. I realize you are probably just being a faggot edgelord and probably don't actually believe this shit, but just in case you do, fuck off faggot.
>>
>>721541541
There's like three different people talking to the AI guy. I think.
>>
>>721541478
so do it faggot. I'm sure you'll be supplied with a public defender if you can't afford to hire an attorney.
>>
File: 1486149974408.jpg (65KB, 490x325px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486149974408.jpg
65KB, 490x325px
>>721536552
>>
>>721541608
>so do it

Dont act too tough now. You'll tip over your rolling chair.
>>
>>721541486


oh just get on with it and tell me what you are hinting at we all know you are dying to expel your miles of intellect upon us
>>
>>721541621
we should all agree at this point that everyone in this thread is basically larping
>>
>>721541060
I was waiting for the joke.

Then I realize the post was the joke.
>>
>>721541404


and how long would it last?are talking an ai or a fucking slot machine here?
>>
>>721536474
>Thoughts on punching Nazis?
Punch them with bullets to the brain
>>
File: 1486380528516.jpg (137KB, 500x510px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486380528516.jpg
137KB, 500x510px
>>721541685
"Blink" ;-)
>>
File: cuda.jpg (72KB, 408x306px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuda.jpg
72KB, 408x306px
>>721541576
I'm rich poorfag. Don't care if you believe me.
>pic related. its one of my five cars in my driveway
>>
>>721541716
The fuck do you mean how long would it last? That's so far from the point I'm starting to wonder if you can even read.
>>
>>721541265
All they would have to do is read out all your "Kill all nazis" facebook posts and self-defense will be established.
>>
>>721541608
> "You're wrong about people not being allowed to shoot other people in self defence."
> No, you're actually allowed too.
>"Hoogabooga then do it you lil' bitch faggot ass poor redneck"

Do you always have conversations this way?
>>
>>721541541
>>721541600

i swear i didnt start this shitstorm i just tryed to quell it and now here we are.started at space commies and now we are "arguing" the dynamics of intelligence's unknown
>IE furious masturbation on the future
>>
>>721541812
facebook is for faggots, faggot.
>>
>>721541854
>things I never typed
keep jacking it to strawmen dumbfuck
>>
>>721541294
Yes we are complex, but our complexity would not matter in the face of a protocol.

Think about it, we design some super AI that says, ok keep humanity alive at all costs, be efficient, keep them happy. Unless you design an AI to understand happiness on an individual level. So lets make some assumptions

1) Its a perfect AI, meaning it is virtually human.
2) Its given protocols are to keep humanity alive, be efficient, and keep humanity happy.
3) It can not kill humans
4) It has control over all facets of life, production, defense, power, and food.

So the first problem you run into is a philosophical question, "What is humanity?" to the average human, humanity is us, living, breathing ect ect. But if we have a perfect AI, what is living to it? Its perception of living is being powered on, It understands humanity as being alive in another sense powered on. So then you would need to distinguish that humanity is keeping humans in their base form unaltered to prevent a matrix like scenario.

The next problem is it must be efficient in what it does, recourse are limited meaning in order for it to obtain a state of efficiency its output can not exceed its input. In order to do this, it would need to maintain a population in which humans dont exceed the renewable energy made by the planet. The only way this could be done is via population control, either through selective breeding or sterilization, meaning every human would become cataloged so you no longer are a person, your a number. This then becomes the issue of your a prisoner with the false scense of freedom, which is exactly why i told you to read a brave new world. Everything is superficial at that point, your not really free, your free because an AI overlord is saying you are free. You are happy because its saying you are happy.
>>
>>721541796


you speak of an AI as if its a potted plant or a fucking baking soda volcano.you dont just start a chain reaction of that magnitude IE creating life and expect it to sing and dance the same goddamn tune all the way through its life especially something that is waaay smarter than you at birth.
>>
>>721541658
>>
>>721541578
You do realize our national debt is due to us funding all of the problems that we are facing right now don't you? It's not about race in the sense that one is superior or one is oppressed, it's the fact that we indeed do have an elite class of people that we bail out using tax dollars, and yes the conversation does get muddied by race, but we need to realize that our tax dollars which are robbed from the middle class which the majority of is white is being sent to fight wars in radical Islamic countries that fight against Israel. All the while we have black people and mexican people crying victim when it's the whites that face the violence that they commit, and they commit it against each other. In all honesty, if we legalized cannabis, I think many of our social and labor problems would be solved. Stating facts is not being racist or sexist, stating facts allows us to look at our reality objectively.
>>
>>721541885
That's why I assumed you'd be all over that cock.
>>
>>721541948
You actually did though.
> so do it faggot
> if you can't afford
> If somebody punches you, you don't get to shoot them in the head

Next time you get btfo because you're a dumbo, dont be too hard on yourself bud. (^:
>>
>>721542040
the fact our congress gets nothing done besides tiddly winks.and many other facts i dare not name should be more than enough for a constitutionalist revolution
>>
>>721541950
cont:

Then at that point, are you even human? Is humanity even preserved at that point? Humanity is to be free, to live, to explore to fail to succeed, to live to die. So being a prisoner in a prison that humans created, living in ignorant bliss ignoring the fact everything to do is controlled by a computer. Are you even human? Sure you preserved the human species, but did you actually preserve humanity? We would just be cattle. Trapped in a self made cage with bars made of our own creations.

No thanks man, pass.
>>
>>721542179
Shall. Not. Be. Infringed.
>>
>>721538374
Guy couldn't knock Spencer out even with a sucker punch- A RUNNING sucker punch.
>>
>>721542244


This
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 103



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.