[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /b/, how did you quit smoking?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 23

File: 1107.jpg (95KB, 700x923px) Image search: [Google]
1107.jpg
95KB, 700x923px
Alright /b/, how did you quit smoking?
>>
>>721500420

I didn't.
>>
I'm up to like a pack a day. I need to quit.

But they keep me sane(?)
>>
File: Glasses.jpg (88KB, 600x669px) Image search: [Google]
Glasses.jpg
88KB, 600x669px
>>721500420
Well i had a cigarette and then i didn't have anymore after that one.
>>
Made a bet.
>>
>>721500725
Did you lose or win?
>>
>>721500420
I smoked for 20 years. The last 5 of them, I bought tobacco and a roller and rolled my own, to save money. I smoked 2 packs a day. Last May I bought Kanger E-cig. A good one, not those shitty ones they sell at the convenience stores. I read a little bit about them, bought a battery for it, extra coils, and some juice. I haven't smoke a cigarette since the day I started with these e-cigs. They are miracle workers. No joke.
>>
>>721500420
Pack and a half to two pack a day smoker for 12 years
Quit cold turkey, I layed in bed and cried for like three days, cravings lasted about 6ish months. I get a random craving every now and then, but it is all good now
>>
>>721500420
I dunno. I honestly never think I was addicted to them. I just really like them. I haven't smoked in about 6 months. But I've quit this long before and still started smoking again when it seemed like a good idea.

Also try snus. It's much safer and I actually prefer it taste wise.
>>
>>721500420
Dude, electronic cigarettes ARE the answer. I don't know why more people don't realize this. Just like Suboxone is like a literal miracle cure for opiate addicts, e-cigarettes are the miracle cure for tobacco smokers. You really ought to realize how important they are.
>>
>>721500832
Been winning since Halloween.
>>
Chew some fucking gum and realize that, as a smoker, you're discusting. Then chew some more gum and drink water. Then chew some more fucking gum and don't smoke a cigarette.

>Win
>>
Quit six days ago

Day 1. Optimistic, stressed a lil bit ok
Day 2. INTENSE hunger, binge ate, stressed
Day 3. Bought $30 worth of intense wintermint gum (menthol smoker)
Day 4-6. Chew gum every hour instead of cigarette.

Works pretty well, im feelin alot better then i did a week ago about it. Offically day 7, im done this time.
>>
>>721501345
Try posting daily to here, It'll make you feel like you have an obligation to not let us down.
>>
Accept a certain reality that when you quit you WILL think about cigarettes every day for the rest of your life.
Also accept an objective reality that if you smoke you think about cigarettes every day for the rest of your life.
Now choose.
>>
>>721500420

cold turkey.
>>
Only smoked about a pack a week and a pack on the weekends while out drinking. Was down to only one a day before bedtime after a good buzz. Smoked my last one, one day last July, never bought another pack, never bummed one from anyone. The first real test was a few months after, at the bar with friends, was out with them while they were smoking, had no urge whatsoever. I believe you have to be ready and want to quit, that's where I was, just over it.
>>
>>721500420
I got tired of coughing up shit every morning and getting winded from walk up a couple flights of stairs.

I gradually quit though, over the course of about two years (I had been smoking for about 10 years, pack a day at the peak). It wasn't intentional at first, I just started smoking less. I made a rule that the most I could have was one an hour. Then a pushed it to no more than one per two hours. Then I told myself no more than 5per day. Then one day I said fuck it I'm tired of wasting money and health on this shit. I've been clean about a year and a half now.
>>
>>721500420
I smoked from about 16-18. I was over a pack a day. At a party, I would smoke 2-3 packs. I was in college at the time, but over the summer I had a week with no classes. I basically locked myself in my room while visiting my parents. I had no work or school to worry about, didn't have to leave their house for groceries or anything, and just played video games for the week. Never smoked again after that.
>>
Do you guys have e-cig recommendations? OP here.
>>
I quit smoking because I started HRT. I don't want to get blood clots.
>>
>>721500420
didn't start

gl;hf
>>
>>721500961
This is kinda what i did. Then I just scaled back on the strength of the juice. Like I would split high nicotine with med then med with low then low with none then quit. No withdrawal symptoms that way.
>>
I bought a pack today. This is my last pack. But again, i say that every time.
>>
>>721501302
Sheen?
>>
>>721501345
No patch or nicotine gum?
>>
>>721500420
The easiest way I've found is to just stop buying packs and start smoking weed/dabs. Being high makes me not crave cigs. If this doesn't work just get a vape and gradually decrease the nicotine mg
>>
>>721502063
If you are serious about quitting you will open that pack, light one up(your last cig of all time) and tear up all of the others and throw them away. This instance.
>>
>>721502198
I have anxiety and weed makes it worse, so I'm more prone to smoke cigarettes when high
>>
>>721502099
?
>>
>>721500420
I quit 5 months ago. :^)
Cold turkey, was the only way for me. Also stopped drinking for a couple of weekends because the last couple of times I tried quitting I fucked up while drunk.
I had two homies at school who also quit smoking (but only when we were at school), they're both smoking again now.
I used this app called 'kwit' to monitor my behavior and it is very motivating to see how much money I saved and how much cigarettes I havent smoked.
>>
>>721500420
I vaped like others have said. I bought a mixing kit from a place and mixed my own. Started at 6mg/ml and slowly worked my way down to nothing. It cost about 120 total. The liquid lasted a year. By the time it was up I was off nicotine. No withdrawal. I still crave it, it's been about a year.
Smoked for about 20 years
>>
>>721501863
Kangertech Top Box Mini =60 bucks. A pack of extra coils =15 bucks(they will last you about 2 months), A battery, Samsung or LG 18650, 2500 MaH= 10 bucks. Juice from VapeWild.com, super cheap, good quality
>>
File: IMG_0681.gif (998KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.gif
998KB, 500x375px
I didn't. I'm smoking right now.
>>
>>721501251
E-cigs are for losers
>>
>>721500420
I didn't. The idea of a premature death is comforting to me.
>>
>>721502265
For some reason being high works for me. I haven't had a cig for 2 days and when I crave one I just take a dab and I'm good. seriously, invest in a vape, if you set it up right it's indistinguishable from cigs, same head rush but no smoke
>>
>>721502198
ur kidding me right? change an addictive substance with another one that you can potentially get addicted too? inb4 hurr hurr you cant get addicted to weed.
>>
>>721502412
Losers who don't want lung cancer
>>
>>721502412
Race me faggot. Matter of fact, let's fist fight, and see who's winded and begging for mercy 15 seconds in. Stupid.
>>
>>721500420
Cold turkey. I got multiple cancers, dropped every rusk factor I could.
>>
>>721502471
>cigarettes are just as dangerous as weed

That's how dumb you sound
>>
>>721500420
I made a decision to quit. Accepted that the following days would be uncomfortable. Allowed the cravings to happen and pass without smoking. Made quitting the focus of my life: read about it, listened to self-hypnosis tapes, went to a Nicotine Anonymous meeting and got their literature...

Seriously: if I can do it, you can do it. I fucking loved cigarettes. Two packs of Camels/day.
>>
>>721500420
I switched to dip because i was waking up coughing 8 years ago.
>>
>>721502527
Internet fight!
>>
>>721502208
but i wasted so much money on them
>>
>>721502391
Damn, flcl was so good for me.
>>
My gf helped me quit cigs but i syill have to vape but oh well
>>
>>721502558
>Nicotine Anonymous
That can't be fucking real?
>>
File: how i quit.jpg (27KB, 640x300px) Image search: [Google]
how i quit.jpg
27KB, 640x300px
this is the only way.
>>
File: 1486352946550.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1486352946550.gif
1MB, 250x188px
The feeling when you've given up your 'dark passenger' for life...
>>
>>721502412
To say someone is a loser, for NOT smoking cigarettes... well that's a special kind of retarded. i believe that's what a hater would say. you know, someone who sucks at life, and hates to see anyone improve themselves, because it reminds you what a failure you are. You're see through, my dude
>>
>>721500961
They aren't the same. Cigs are all about no hassle. You got a lighter and a pack, one flick done. With a vaporizer you have to worry about batteries, juice, coils, cotton, and even possible electrical settings. All that matched up against the ease of pull a cig then light. The smoke is more satisfying, earthy. Life aint so great a gift you need to hoard every second like a jew.
>>
>>721500420
>420
Nice.

Anyways, just bought this gram for $25, they said it was that fire shit.
>>
>>721502701
https://nicotine-anonymous.org/face-to-face-meetings.html
It's real. I went to one meeting. I wanted to quit so bad I didn't want to omit any angle.
>>
>>721500420
I stopped buying cigs and then proceeding to smoke them.
>>
>>721501251
Yeah trade in one vice for another that's real great.

If you're serious about quitting you should be a man and just do it. Not a woman. Not a transsexual, not a non binary gender bender snowflake, a man.
>>
>>721502437
Oh I've already quit smoking cigarettes. I just know I couldn't do it your way. I actually quit smoking weed for a year because I didn't like it without cigs. Definitely blaze it here and there now though.
>>
>>721500420
I made a simple decision that after smoking for eighteen years I didn't want to do it anymore. So I stopped buying cigarettes and cigars, changed some of my daily routine to avoid the habitual smoking tendencies: i.e. no morning cigarette, not smoking while talking on the phone, no last cigarette before bed.

If someone offered me a cigarette I would politely decline.

It boils down to willpower and sticking with the decision to not smoke. I haven't had a tobacco product in about two years now.
>>
I quit smoking for a year once, but I was locked up... Got out, smoked 3 packs a day since... Thinking about going back to quit again.... Win???
>>
>>721502885
Yeah but some people care about their health over convenience.
>>
>>721502599
Exactly. Except you wouldn't really be. It is precisely that act that symbolizes your breaking free from the choke it has you in.

Or you can keep smoking, get ling cancer, and have to pay out the ads for chemo. Yep shots of which will run you about $25,000. But go on. Continue to smoke.
>>
>>721503100
I vaped to quit and now I don't do anything. If quitting smoking feels like getting kicked in the balls, I'll take an alternative approach and not feel like I've been shoed in the nuts for a month. Nicotine is addictive as a motherfucker. I don't care how you quit, if you want to quit and you find a way it work for you then you win. If you can do it and not feel like shit, all the better.
>>
>>721502299
Is that you Charlie?
>>
>>721503742
Vaping isn't healthy it's a better alternative than cigs but it's not some miracle drug. Any substance other than air entering the lungs is unhealthy. But you mouth fedoras love saying its healthy.
>>
>>721503070
That's nuts. I understand though. If your gunna do it, you might as well go full retard.
>>
>>721502333
Thank you very much for the details, you and taking with diligent and knowledgeable friends all point to kanga stuff. Going to take the dive. I just need something reliable, durable, and palatable. This slow drain of life and funds must stop, or at least convert.
Thank you.
>>
>>721500420
>Alright /b/, how did you quit smoking?

Smoked Weed/tabacco for 5-7 years.
Quit 3 days ago.
Is all cool man just bored af and i cant fucking sleep.
I dont smoke tabacco either now.
Pick yourself a motivation, mine is health, sports, also white teeth. If you mature youll see things clearer. I also stopped on sugar etc. Things just bad for ya.
If you want to smoke do something else like chewing gum.
>>
>>721503936
Nope, this is Oscar. Who are you?
>>
>>721503742
>I'm gonna waste a bunch of time!
Why?
>So I can have more time to waste later!

Fuck off.
>>
>>721503001
>White Lighter

Bad Juju throw it out.
>>
>>721500420
This is how it happened for me. Let me say this also before I start. I knew I would never stop smoking. I enjoy smoking tobacco. Just like i enjoy a good cup of coffee, tobacco can be really enjoyable. I smoked a shit ton of pall mall reds, about a pack or more a day. Then i switched over to american spirits. still smoked like crazy. It actually effected my job and performance because i needed to step out for a smoke break. So, my dad..a 40 year smoker started vaping..it seemed weird to me...fuck a electric cig, sucking on weird juice. So my dad upgraded his set up and gave me his old one...kinda dicked around with it for awhile, but still smoked. The moment came for me is when my boss offered me a promotion and mentioned i would not be able to step out for cig breaks. I said alright. I thought about it and all I was really addicted to was nicotine. So i vaped...said fuck it and did it with that in mind. I did it for like 3 weeks or so...then started smoking again because i couldnt afford juice or something and it was a quick fix. Got paid and bought a nice set up for myself. Also SHIT finding a juice that you like is key, well for me anyway. I hated that fruity shit. I liked the more robust flavored e-juices. It was really helpful psychologically. So yeah after that i stuck with vaping only. I will enjoy a cig every now and then but its just less and less. I smoked a few times and it was fucking gross....made me feel like shit and weird. Sometimes it feels good, so idk. The thing i have noticed is...my smell and taste did highten, and i do save money in the long run. Dont really notice anything else besides being called a vape fag. I dont really care though.
>>
>>721504161
Mix your own, you'll save a ton of money
>>
>>721500420
Honestly i used dip to quit. Throw a dip in when you craving really bad. I'm 1 month without a cigarette now and i havent had a dip for a week.
>>
>>721504123
Why is it bad juju?
>>
>>721504430
My friend did this. Another used snus. Both have quit smoking at least.
>>
>>721504529
Forever something club bunch of people in their 20's had white bic lighters died. These people were famous tho so no worries.
>>
>>721504529
It's a stupid stoner inside joke. Though I guess you could argue, if you use the bottom of the lighter to pack in a half spent bowl the ash will stain the bottom and be evidence you smoke weed. Not that anyone who doesn't already smoke weed would even notice. As I said silly stoner make believe.
>>
>>721504401
Ha, yeah. Me and a buddy were talking about doing it. Idk though, I dont have much free time and supposedly it wouldnt be as high quality as the stuff i currently use...it does seem interesting though. Learning how to make it.

>>721504123
It's a yellow lighter thats bad juju, faggot. Everyone knows that
>>
Cold turkey. Just keep trying over and over again to quit, because you only have to get it right once.

So say if you do a few days, then relapse, stay in the mindset of you're still trying to quit. Don't think it's too hard.

One day you'll get to a week, then make it two weeks, then a month. The further you get the easier it is.

Just don't give up trying to quit.
>>
>>721500564
Keep telling yourself that until lung cancer drops the bomb on you.
>>
Got 2 evod e-cigs (so they would ideally never both be dead) got extra coils and started with juice at 18mg nicotine. Puffed as often as i wanted. Every 2 weeks went down 2 mg with the juice. At about 4 mg i realized i was barely using the e cigs anymore and was done after that.
>>
>>721504998
Go to liquidbarn. Get there starter kit online with the mixing equipment and the fluid and flavors. There are apps and programs that will tell you what amount of what to mix for the results you want.
Anybody can do it. It's easy.
>>
>>721504858
The bottom of every Bic lighter, which is the most superier lighter...is white. Its not the Color of the actual lighter. By your theory its only bics.
>>
>>721500420
threw my 2/3 full packet of cigarettes away and never bought any more ever again
>>
Started smoking american spirit blues then started vaping and realized vaping was for fags but I could get my nicotine fix in. Eventually started running a bunch and just lost the taste for it now.
>>
>>721505402
Good point. So their entire premise that the liter color is entirely baseless.
>>
>>721505363
idk man...i think i found a flavor and brand that really does it for me.....HOLY FUCK. I'm addicted again....anyway yeah. no. thanks for the link though brethren.
>>
Wellbutrin. kills 90% of the physical cravings

Change your environment. Go on a trip somewhere so you're out of your daily routine.

Nicotine lozenges or gum for when the craving (physical or paychological) gets too much.

screw vaporizers i know too many people who say they've "quit" but still need to go outside once an hour years later.
>>
File: smokinggif.gif (729KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
smokinggif.gif
729KB, 500x281px
>>721500420
>>
WHY DOES MOOT HATE AUSTRALIANS
>>
>>721500961
You're still a dead man. Leonard Nimoy died from smoking related copd complications 30 years after quitting.
>>
File: Addiction.jpg (1MB, 5472x3648px) Image search: [Google]
Addiction.jpg
1MB, 5472x3648px
>>721500420
I've been smoking on and off for 5 years now and I've yet to become "addicted". I started smoking socially in college and then moved on to 2-3 cigarettes a day. I never smoked out of a need or a craving, but just because it felt good. I smoke cigarettes like eating pizza. Its something enjoyable but I don't NEED to eat pizza all the time.

My parents were always really strict about smoking so I hide it from them when I go home for the holidays/vacations. Thats when I realized I could go months without smoking without feeling a single craving. Its just not something I need.

I tell people this and they all say "You say that now, but in a few years, you'll be smoking 2 packs a day, watch." Yet, to this day, 5 years later, I still only smoke probably... 12 cigarettes a week at most.

Currently going through an off period with cigarettes; haven't had one in 4 months. Mostly because cigarettes are expensive as fuck here in NYC and I haven't had a chance to drive over to Pennsylvania for cheap cigs.

Anyone else smoke regularly without really becoming "addicted"?
>>
>>721500420
well what i did is a bit complicated. after 8 years of a pack a day i just stopped. i was irritable for about a week but other than that it was okay. i just started paying for gas at the pump and stopped shopping at grocery stores that sold smokes to help fight the impulse.
>>
>>721505599
Maybe its a conspiracy...because bics are "expensive". I can only talk for myself but bics are the way to go...super durable and they seem to last longer then those shitty ass dollar lighters. I will buy those though if i have to.
>>
>>721500420
>Alright /b/, how did you quit smoking?
stop smoking. its not hard
>>
>>721505878
l do the same thing but they began to taste like ass so l stopped all together. How do you still enjoy the taste?
>>
>>721505878
It's the nicotine that addicts. You need to inhale for that. You're just blowing smoke. And wasting money.
>>
File: 4L_H9ZhtDZD.jpg (610KB, 1872x2612px) Image search: [Google]
4L_H9ZhtDZD.jpg
610KB, 1872x2612px
I didn't.
>>
>>721506142
Yeah, I've been smoking 5 years, guy. I think I know how to inhale smoke. Why the fuck would I be smoking if I'm not inhaling?
>>
>>721500420

Worked up to two packs a day and smoked for about 5 years.

Was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, nicotine raises blood sugar 30% or so. Bought a vape and worked the nic level down every few weeks until I was at 0%. Still vape occasionally but only when I'm hanging out with friends who're still smokers for the social aspect of it but otherwise the addiction is over for me. Still randomly crave it, but hitting the vape satiates that.

BG under control, can breathe better... noticed a difference in breathing within a week of switching to vapor. Also didnt stink of smoke all the fucking time. I know it gets a bad rap, and people who vape "competitively" or whatever are cringey fucks, but it's helped me a lot.
>>
>>721506295
You only think you're inhaling, idiot. That's why you're not addicted. Fuck out of here.
>>
File: Roeken is doedelijk.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Roeken is doedelijk.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
>>721506100
I also think regular cigarettes taste like ass so I mostly smoke menthol cigarettes like a teenaged girl. That and I have a Dutch friend who sometimes mails me packs of flavored Lucky Strikes (pic related)
>>
>>721506014
No you're absolutely right. Others always seem to break long before the fuel runs out. I've even had those shirty see-through lighters blow up in my hand trying to cash out a bowl. Someone should make a half way decent lighter and under cut bics Jew ass
>>
File: dam son.jpg (54KB, 744x419px) Image search: [Google]
dam son.jpg
54KB, 744x419px
>>721506626
Are those fucking power buttons on cigs?

Damn son, that's fancy
>>
>>721504998
Yellow lighters are only bad Juju if youre a nigger.

Wayto out yourself nigger
>>
>>721506570
Are you serious? I know the difference between keeping it in my mouth and actually inhaling. When I'm doing smoke tricks with friends I blow out the smoke without inhaling for bigger clouds, otherwise I inhale it, nicotine buzz and everything. The only one blowing smoke right now is you, buddy.
>>
>>721505402
>2017
>Not using superior blow torches to light dat dank

Kill yourself.
>>
cold turkey
>>
>>721506747
The blue one releases menthol and the purple one is grape iirc. Click both for a good time.
>>
>>721506626
l never started on those high quality smokes, probably a good thing l didn't, as l quit cigs they began to taste worse and worse and then l didn't even feel like finishing the full cigarettes so l just quit all together. Makes sense you're smoking the leisure cigs
>>
>>721501251
Suboxone isn't a miracle cure, it's just another addictive substance. Like putting opiate addicts on methadone.
>>
test
>>
>>721500420
vaping

more specifically dripping with vaping

save money and it is healthy
>>
1. isolate yourself from all people who smoke or exhibit behavior that causes enough stress to want you to smoke
2. avoid any and all location wrought with smokers, which pretty much means just go to work, come home, that's it.
>honestly, if small things can trigger your cravings then you're hopeless and you won't stop until you're missing teeth and a part of your fuckin throat.
3. eat healthier, celery, cauliflower, spinach, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, watermelon, melon, apples, oranges (at least one per day), peaches, plums, cherries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, bananas, lemons, limes, chickpeas, beans, ANY AND ALL NUTS (walnuts, almonds, pistachios, hazelnuts, peanuts, pecans, ect).
4. EXERCISE - (K)No(w) pain, (K)no(w) gain
5. Avoid sex and don't masturbate for a few years (science)
6. Avoid all relationships - Any 12 stepper trying to kick the hard shit, will tell you that one of the hardest things to do is deal with the urge to use while you're forced to deal with someone who's pushing your buttons, and nobody pushes your buttons better than someone you CHOOSE to keep in your company and constantly interact with. If you CHOOSE to return to those people after you've rid yourself of your affliction then so be it but do not fool yourself into thinking that it's wise to try and deal with people who have the ability to cause you stress while you're attempting to rid yourself of your most reliable salvation from it.
7. Channel your time and focus into things that are productive and will distract from what you'd rather be doing. Build something, make something, write something, fix something, cook something. FIND SOMETHING TO DO.
>>
>>721507168
Your scripts suck go fuck yourself. get.
>>
>>721507206
we talking about cigs here or alch lol
>>
>>721500420
Chantix and camel snus
>>
become a vape god
>>
>>721507765
this, easier
>>
>>721507765
>>721508024
I didn't think you could choose to be gay though?
>>
I didn't, smoking is fucking great. Vaping sucks by comparison.
>>
>>721500420
Cold turkey. People who "can't" quit cold turkey either don't really want to quit and just use "I'm addicted" excuse to keep smoking or they have shit ass self discipline.
>>
>>721508123
what gay son, cancer or a vape?

I'm bein as deadass as ass can sass
>>
>>721500420
Can't be addicted to tobacco if you kill yourself
>>
>>721505836
Aussies are like supreme tier shit posters. No one can compete. Do try to keep up newfag.
>>
I can't quit because I don't smoke.

I hope you figure it out, OP. Smokers are fucking disgusting to be around.
>>
>>721508417
l will accept that honour
>>
File: 2013-12-24-i87.gif (95KB, 700x853px) Image search: [Google]
2013-12-24-i87.gif
95KB, 700x853px
>>721508280
Smoke from a pipe like a real man.
Keep your body alkaline than acidic and cancer wont be an issue.
>>
>>721508477
>>721508351
meant for you
>>
>>721508259
This tbh, quit for a month once then picked it back up cause didn't care enough
>>
>>721500420
I just started sucking dick instead and never went back to cigarettes.
>>
File: 71iq2lB8jJL._SY355_.jpg (15KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
71iq2lB8jJL._SY355_.jpg
15KB, 355x355px
>>721508535
Tell me. What the heck is this thing called again? Some metrosexual looking bloke called it a chilly bin but that sounds too faggy...
>>
>>721508711
faggot practising your sucking abilities on the cigarettes kys. everybody who smokes really are closet faggots, this guy is proof
>>
>>721508808
it's a cold keep m8
>>
>>721508808
Abo head storage unit.
>>
>>721508808
it's an ice box, official name is an eski but l call em chilli bins
>>
>>721502885
Dude vapes are fucking easy as fuck to use and if you can't figure it out you're a retard

>change coil once a month
>fill juice tank once a day (if group of friends using it fill once an hour)
>plug in once every 3 days
>>
>>721509008
So you're really a kiwi posing as an Aussie I see
>>
>>721509127
That sounds like a lot of fucking work. I mean a coil per month? Ludicrous.
>>
>>721509236
they are fucking called ice boxes alright. l'm not a kiwi, just didn't read your comment correctly, kiwis do use that term but yeah it is wrong and l am aussie
>>
File: BBC5.jpg (71KB, 467x604px) Image search: [Google]
BBC5.jpg
71KB, 467x604px
>>721508827
But people who smoke cigars will need to switch to this kind of dick to quit.
>>
>>721509402
Uhh... pretty sure those are called coolers pal.
>>
Would a smoker notice if they lost a cigarette if they only had 4?
>>
>>721506626
Post pic of nails
>>
>>721500420
I just stopped smoking. Easy if you have willpower. The hard part is feeling sick and depressed for like 4 months after you quite.
>>
>>721501698
underrated post
>>
3 months, 12 weeks, they can't even come up with enough reasons they just converted time
>>
>>721500420
nicotine spray. *mic drop*
>>
>>721501698

Does patch/gum/dip not help?
I mean, is it the nicotine you crave, or are you too conditioned to the entire cigarette experience?
>>
>>721501251
Suboxane.....
>cure...
You're fucking obviously talking outta your ass you dip. That stuff is just another version of death.. next time just don't post when you're really not too sure about what yer talkin' about m8y.
>>
File: chantix.jpg (286KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
chantix.jpg
286KB, 960x600px
>>721500420
Chantix. It worked for me. Some people complain about nightmares. But what they really mean is intense dreams. I'm kinda pervy, so I really enjoyed my twisted dreams and actually looked forward to them.
>>
>>721505144
That's the reason I smoke. I want to die in the good age, not as some old retard who can't shit without help
>>
>>721511108
btw, I was a pack-a-day smoker for 12+ years. Now I've been free of nicotine for about 1.5 years.
>>
Find right motivation.
>>
>>721511108

Nonsmoker but I'm on a med that has intense dreams/nightmares as a (uncommon) side effect that hits me hard. My brain and body adjusted for it over time though -- I have to take that med permanently -- so now the intense dreams are rare and I don't panic.

But Chantix is only for the duration you're quitting, right? No big deal, and while you'll have the occasional nightmare, it's not the same as a night terror, and the other intense dreams can be quite trippy -- just don't panic.
>>
Had my first cigarette rn, ama
>>
I smoke just two to three a day. Smoking from 1 year. I'm 22 right now and think it is the best time to quit it. Any suggestions /b/?
>>
>>721508808
That, m80, is called a de-hot-drinkeriser.
>>
>>721500420

I cut further and further back. Then I got sick, didn't smoke for a week and quit. A vape helped with the worst of the cravings.
>>
>>721511108
Fucking this, man! I couldn't fucking wait to go to bed while I was taking Chantix. I think the dreams do get pretty dark and shitty for some people, but not me.
>>
>>721512168
The younger you are the easier it is to quit. Do it now anon and may mother gaia bless you.
>>
File: topomatic.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
topomatic.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>>721500420
this, bitches.
$1.25/pack
>>
>>721510773
Thru worked for me but then again I'm a cuck
>>
>>721501863
Kangertech, Sigeili, Atlas and Smok are all good vape brands, look em up OP
>>
What's a good cheap vape and some shit i should know about juices?
>>
>>721500420
Copenhagen Long cut
>>
File: 1484871309829.gif (2MB, 241x330px) Image search: [Google]
1484871309829.gif
2MB, 241x330px
>>721511266
>not some old retard

No need to worry anon, you're already a young retard. Enjoy smelling like shit everywhere you go... probably aren't much different from those old guys who shit their pants anyway... same level of shitty smell.
>>
>>721513766
Nah. You got the cut right but grizzly wintergreen is where it is
>>
>>721513766
This...it will help you break the ritual of smoking, then quit it all cold turkey. It sucks, but won't be as bad that way.
>>
>>721513934
Kek wtf did it really take both of those oversized goons to beat him? What a couple of fucking pansy fags.
>>
>>721513934
>Enjoy smelling like shit everywhere you go
Kek who let the edgelord in?
>>
>>721514036
That combined first gorilla punch tho lmao.
>>
>>721514101
> edgelord

Do you think I just pulled that out of my ass? Smokers always smell like shit. Ever have a server at a restaurant who smokes? You smell it every time they walk by.
>>
>>721500420
I had a nasty cold and was not craving cigs so i used it as an advantage and quit cold turkey, was a smoker for about 9 years now clean about 4-5 years. Its nasty to me now.
>>
>>721513940
>>721513978
You're both probably right, but when I start smoking pot again I want to be dipping simultaneously because fuckya.jpg
>>
File: 1460935502650.jpg (41KB, 421x347px) Image search: [Google]
1460935502650.jpg
41KB, 421x347px
>>721504042
>>
File: vape.jpg (39KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
vape.jpg
39KB, 650x488px
>>721500420
Vape life, bro. Throw your cigs away my guy.
>>
File: 1486326865917.jpg (12KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
1486326865917.jpg
12KB, 214x317px
>>721513934
>>
>>721514493
>>
File: 1432067001553.jpg (312KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1432067001553.jpg
312KB, 2000x1333px
>>721500420
This might sound like an oversimplification, but just don't smoke anymore. Go out and do shit instead of just smoking. That's really the best thing to do; anything else.
>>
>>721513934
THIS GIF IS PROOF WHY YOU SHOULDN'T PRETEND TO BE A NIGGER BECAUSE REAL NIGGERS WILL CHECK EM
>>
>>721510773
both

I had quit for a little bit and one of the things I remember missing as much as actual nicotine was how it broke up my day.
>>
>>721514617
this worked for me

quitting is a mindset
>>
>>721500420
I just fucking stopped. Nobody I hang around with likes the smell and it's difficult to be a closet smoker. I replaced the habit for a while with chew (pouches) but gradually just stopped buying it because I knew it was bad for my teeth and mouth.

Been tobacco/nicotine free for 6 months and haven't had a cigarette in almost a year. Still get cravings but have no intention of starting again.
>>
>>721515142
Closet smoker. Jesus you are a pussy
>>
A doctor that I am friends with told me that in his many years of work the most effective way of quitting (long term too, not just one vice for another/etc) was this:

Start conditioning yourself to only smoke ON THE HOUR, no matter what. If it's 2:01, then you wait until 3, and if it's 3:50 then you wait ten minutes. Light up ON THE HOUR. You might smoke less than before, you might even smoke more; the important thing is that you start to have some semblance of mental fortitude against the nicotine.

Then once that's easy for you, start smoking every other hour (he told me on even hours, but does that matter? idk my bff jill)

basically once that gets easy either quit from there or go for every three hours and so on and so forth.
I gotta fuckin' quit, I'm way too broke and way too young to start my third year.
>>
>>721508480
>thinks pH cures cancer
Don't forget to activate your almonds dickhead.
>>
>>721515310
bruh activia helps you poop for real that bitch from freaky friday told me so
>>
File: 180px-Ahhahahafaggot.jpg (11KB, 180x222px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Ahhahahafaggot.jpg
11KB, 180x222px
>>721515310
>>
No joke read Allen Carr's 'Easy Way..' and haven't smoked one in 8 months. E cigs punt the problem, so do gums, patches, etc. Fuck the crutches- be a man about it and quit.
>>
I smoke because life is hard to cope with

Dying from it would be a blessing tbh
>>
quit almost 2 yrs ago. smoked for 10+ years, i wasn't a big smoker, i only got to 2 packs/week at the end when i was working a stressful job. i did it with e cigs, vaping is the miracle. i know at least 4 people who've switched or quit completely through e-cigs.

whoever says that quitting is a state of mind, or that it's easy, wtv, they are just trolls. those people don't know the power of addiction. i've been to rehab twice in my life, i've seen people whose lives were destroyed by addiction. if you have never tried to quit something and not been able to, then you just don't know what you're talking about. quitting smoking is one of the hardest habits to beat. i've talked to ex- heroin addicts who swear that quitting heroin was easier then cigs.
>>
>>721515268
well I used to hide it from my girlfriend and my family and stuff. I'd smoke when out with my friends or doing other shit. I used to like to smoke in my car while driving and doing errands and stuff and the smell of cigarettes just sticks to everything.
>>
>>721515901
it's why I started, but I'd rather make an exit bag than die of a stroke or cancer slowly in 15-20 years.
My mom just had her left side paralyzed from multiple strokes about a year ago, trust me you do NOT want someone else wiping your ass for you.
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.