[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why does Trump lie about trivial things like his health, his

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 73

File: unnamed-6-2.png (415KB, 864x879px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed-6-2.png
415KB, 864x879px
Why does Trump lie about trivial things like his health, his popularity, and his hair? None of that should fucking matter. What the fuck is wrong with him?
>>
>>721450708
you can't just say "he lied" without providing examples moran
>>
>>721450870
>moran
>>
>>721450708
Why do you even care for this trivial things?
>>
>>721450870
He lied about being in great health. He lied about the size of the inauguration turnout. He lied about illegals voting. He lied about his hair. The list goes on for pages.
>>
>>721451120
Because it's a constant and it's a bit disturbing. How can we trust him to tell us the truth about anything at this point?
>>
>>721451115
>a persons statement is false because the grammar isnt right
>>
>>721450708
>What the fuck is wrong with him?
Narcissistic personality. Has to be right, has to be best, has to win.

All down to his relationship with his father.
>>
>>721450708
because he is operating in a field of persuasion vs facts. people vote based on emotion (persuasion) and justify the reasons themselves. every move is about crafting, maintaining, or posturing his 'character'. democrats are willfully ignoring this or misrepresenting it to turn the faux outrage/hysteria into momentum in 2018. it would be much more successful of them to claim trump's victories as their own, or at least attach themselves to it.
>>
>>721450708
>>721451125
>citation needed
>>
>>721450708
Because it does matter. Look at how people are behaving. Everything matters.
>>
>>721451202
>moran
>>
>>721451125
still i dont see any evidence
>>
>>721451202
But examples were provided. Such as him lying about being in perfect health while he is obviously obese, he lied about having a full head of hair when it's obviously a combover. He lied about how popular he was
>>
>>721450708
Because he is a low level con artist. Real big fish hide behind him. New Mussolini for the masses.
>>
>>721451351
He is overwight, that's not good health.
And I bet that oramge tan isn't good for his skin either.
>>
File: 1485197755063.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485197755063.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>721450708
>>721451125
His health is fine, his hair is real, and although he might've not had as big of a turnout for the inauguration as Obama (900K vs 1.8M) , it was still a larger turnout than most past 2 term presidents.

Calm yourself, he hasn't lied as bad as 3/4 of politicians, and has so far been one of our most transparent and open presidents, continuing to stick to his campaign promises.
>>
>>721451567
Why is everyone saying he looks orange? i think thats a skintype like any other
>>
File: 1441754589629.jpg (120KB, 563x821px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441754589629.jpg
120KB, 563x821px
>>721451115
>newfag

>>721451125
>great health
he is for a man his age
>size of inauguration
it was larger, turn CNN off
>illegals voting
they did, 600,000 confirmed but probably more
>lied about his hair
it doesn't even look that fucking good, whats the big deal? its real.
>The list goes on for pages
>pages
hmmm
>>
>>721451721
I CONCUR SIR
>>
>>721451721
LibFags be mad because they are too gay to be open about tits and niggers
>>
File: 1485198104625.jpg (190KB, 638x419px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485198104625.jpg
190KB, 638x419px
>>721451721
You can also truly tell the legitimacy and impact a person has based upon their opponents.
Trump had everyone in the govt. against him, the global elite, pundits, nearly every Dem paid off news source, and near the very end his own damn party.

But his backers?
The working class, the people in college fed up with SJW bullshit being crammed down their throats by their professors, and those who want their country to be safe and not turned into a festering cesspool like the European leaders have done, and what Clinton and the Dems wanted to do.

Fuck these faggots rioting in Cali and NY over the immigration moratorium, fuck these pansy ass sheltered celebrities who have had everything handed to them, and finally fuck these other countries for shaming us when we want to prevent whats happened to them from happening to us.

MAGA my friends, kek is with us.
>>
>>721451721
>campaign promises or comments
On President Obama
Trump called Obama the worst president in history and the founder of ISIS, among other things. Now he has “great respect” for him and looks forward to his counsel.

On Protesters
Trump went from maligning protesters as “professionals” “incited by the media,” to loving their “passion for our great country.”

On ObamaCare
Trump called to repeal and replace ObamaCare. Now he is cozying up to many of the provisions that define the program.

The Border Wall
Trump was insisted that an actual wall be constructed along the Southern border (paid for by Mexico). Then on 60 Minutes he conceded that he would be satisfied with a plain old fence.

Gay Marriage
Before the election Trump told Fox News he would appoint judges who would reverse the recent decisions on marriage equality. After the election he told CBS that the matter was settled law and he was “fine with it.”

Hillary Clinton
Trump’s asserted that he would appoint a special prosecutor to go after Clinton and throw her in jail. Now he’s telling the New York Times that he doesn’t want to hurt the Clintons.

Immigrants
Prior to election day Trump was adamant that all 11 million undocumented residents would be rounded up and deported. Post election day he is saying that his deportation force will only target a couple of million criminals

Fighting ISIS
Trump once demeaned the military and famously claimed that he knew more about ISIS than the generals. More recently he has changed his tune to tribute saying “We have some great generals.” Although he later reversed that as well, saying that they aren’t getting the job done.

Nuclear Proliferation
During the campaign Trump advocated for countries like Japan and Saudi Arabia to defend themselves with their own nukes. After taking heat for that foolishness, he tried to pretend he never said it.
>>
>>721452569
Legendary. TRUMP YOU MAY DIVIDE US!
>>
>>721452625
(cont)
On The Electoral College
Trump denounced the Electoral College as a “disaster.” Then praised it as “genius.” Then went back to saying that he was “never a fan of the electoral college.”

Trump University
Trump refused to settle with his former students who said they were victims of fraud. Until after the election when he settled for more than $25 million.

Climate Change
Trump once called it a hoax created by China. And it wasn’t caused by anything humans have done. Now he says that “I think there is some connectivity. Some, something.”

Paris Climate Agreement
Trump declared that he would pull the U.S. out of the Paris Climate Agreement. But last Tuesday he told the New York Times that “I have an open mind to it.”

Torture
Trump held that torture was an effective tool for fighting terror and that he supported waterboarding and even tactics that were “much stronger.” But he is backpedaling on that position after having met with General Mattis

The New York Times
Along with many other media outlets, Trump castigated the Times as liars who were bent on destroying him. He rarely said their name without attaching the prefix “failing.” But in his meeting with them he called them “a world jewel” for whom he has “great respect.”

How's that for starters?
>>
>>721450708
https://sputniknews.com/us/201702021050292146-soros-anti-trump-protests/
>>
>>721451831
Not very tolerant to mock someone based on skin tone!
>>
>>721452776
But niggers + support from social justice warriors = AIDS
Why don't you understand this?
>>
>>721452569

>Whiteboys who are mad at the fact that they have to work for a living
Boo hoo. Woe is me. I want to destroy tje very ideals that made America great because some niggers are richer than me... waaah.
>>
>>721453188
:'(
>>
>>721451294
>>721451351

pic related.

>>"that was before the inauguration started"

it wasn't, see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

>> "ground covering changed color"

the reason you can see the ground is the lack of people

>> but here's a different photo from a narrower angle that shows a full crowd

that is how perspective works.

>> but trump still won the election

we weren't talking about that, we were talking about how he's a liar. you demanded evidence even though it's been provided again and again and again and again.

>> but, but, changing the subject!

mmmk.
>>
File: 1485202904641.png (468KB, 1300x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485202904641.png
468KB, 1300x900px
>>721452625
>>721452706

>Obama
its called general respect for your opponents and recognizing the good they've done, plus he was extremely unprofessional in being biased toward his own party and speaking out and attempting to sway the American people when its his job to stay out of it and let them decide on their own.

>Protesters
He's stuck vehemently against protestors and their volent nature, but has given the peaceful ones credit for being patriotic and using their freedom of speech to speak out against what they believe is wrong.

>ObamaCare
He's stated multiple times during his campaign that Obamacare was flawed and that he wanted to impose a better form of healthcare.

These are only a few, but there are so many points against everything you're stating.
Turn off CNN and make some critical and logical decisions instead of cherry picking the already cherry picked ones.
>>
>>721453188
Whitey fails to realize he was the first cotton picker
>>
>>721451294
He said he was in literally perfect health. Look at his weight. Man is obese. No getting around that. He claims to still have all his hair. I've seen what it looks like when the wind catches it. He claims the turnout for his inauguration was as big as Obama's, satellite photography and metro statistics say otherwise. It goes on for days. Do you not have eyes?,
>>
>>721453397
>Turn off CNN and make some critical and logical decisions instead of cherry picking the already cherry picked ones
Actually, I'm British and all of those were from the BBC, which hardly has a dog in this fight.

KellyAnne Conway has already been caught with "alt facts" and even inventing a massacre.
>But that's not Trump........
No, but it's his team.
>>
File: liberal brain.jpg (117KB, 550x434px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liberal brain.jpg
117KB, 550x434px
>>721450708
>>
File: liberal lunacy.jpg (84KB, 599x743px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liberal lunacy.jpg
84KB, 599x743px
>>
File: liberal millenial.png (601KB, 1000x724px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liberal millenial.png
601KB, 1000x724px
>>
File: liberal tears.jpg (44KB, 800x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liberal tears.jpg
44KB, 800x420px
>>
File: liberals be liek.jpg (88KB, 750x562px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liberals be liek.jpg
88KB, 750x562px
>>
>>721453456

If they demand evidence to support the obvious enough times, uncomfortable truths will eventually get tired and give up.
>>
File: liberals.jpg (76KB, 590x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liberals.jpg
76KB, 590x450px
>>
>>721453650
you got one for the conservatives? it's probably just guns and pedophilia
>>
File: tolerant liberal.jpg (54KB, 603x627px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tolerant liberal.jpg
54KB, 603x627px
>>
>>
>>
File: 1485300009291.jpg (58KB, 570x271px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485300009291.jpg
58KB, 570x271px
>>721450708
>Why does Trump lie

you mean like when democrats lied about Hillary being in the lead?

or when democrats lied about Bernie Sanders not getting fucked over by the party?

or when democrats lied about Trump being in a conspiracy with russian hackers?

or when democrats lied about being all about "losing gracefully"?

or when democrats lied about pissgate?
>>
>>721450708
He's the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency, he's the most popular man on the planet and his hair is tasteful and elegant. I don't see what you're bitching about.
>>
>>721453720
And now it's ad hom because you literally don't have an argument. Next you're going to flood the thread with Holocaust denial just because OP is Jewish.
>>
File: 1436722651250.jpg (120KB, 732x616px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436722651250.jpg
120KB, 732x616px
>>721453793
>>
File: 1485197773761.png (355KB, 884x903px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485197773761.png
355KB, 884x903px
>>721453631
The BBC is extremely biased actually, blaming Brexit for multiple outbreaks of violence and reporting on non-existant hate against Muslims.

Not to mention how scared they are and the global elite and news are about him, Farage, LePen, and the other nationalists.

And even people who support Trump hate Kelly, and there have even been talks within the cabinet to find a replacement for her.
>>
File: francedf.jpg (2MB, 1891x2800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
francedf.jpg
2MB, 1891x2800px
>>
>>721453859
She was in the lead as far as the popular vote goes and then the DNC back screwed her over pretty bad.

I'm a Bernie supporter. Hillary is pro censorship.
>>
File: cuck.png (295KB, 680x697px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuck.png
295KB, 680x697px
>>
>>721453823
>>721453793
>>721453762
>>721453735
>>721453672

... meanwhile in reality, climate change and Russia represent actual threats that you will ignore because you live in a childish fantasy.
>>
>>721450708
they aren't trivial things
his entire campaign ran on the appearance of success
if he hadn't been able to trick people into thinking he's a vital, virile, popular *winner* then they wouldn't have voted for him
>>
File: cuck4.png (46KB, 960x620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuck4.png
46KB, 960x620px
>>
File: cuck5 - Copy.png (73KB, 600x208px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuck5 - Copy.png
73KB, 600x208px
>>
File: cuck10.jpg (108KB, 720x1008px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuck10.jpg
108KB, 720x1008px
>>
>>721453878

>> tasteful and elegant

I can't even.
>>
>>721453996
None existent? People have been attacking Muslims in places such as Canada and France. Canada for fucks sake.
>>
File: cuck16.jpg (18KB, 368x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuck16.jpg
18KB, 368x475px
>>
File: 1485299820300.jpg (187KB, 1144x710px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485299820300.jpg
187KB, 1144x710px
>>
File: cuck18.jpg (164KB, 718x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuck18.jpg
164KB, 718x960px
>>
>>721450708
Why do all the CUCKS insist on crying about the past you lost go back to playing with your play-dough and your therapist.
>>
File: gas the cuck.jpg (79KB, 680x680px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gas the cuck.jpg
79KB, 680x680px
>>
File: hide cuck threads.png (680KB, 1304x892px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hide cuck threads.png
680KB, 1304x892px
>>
>>721454152
Everyone I don't like is a cuck. The alt rights guide to political discussion. You've gone off topic. No one here called him hitler. We called him a liar
>>
>>721453188
>Whiteboys who are mad at the fact that they have to work for a living

This is basically it. People who are sure they deserve more, because bad things sometimes happen to them and that can't possibly be right.
>>
>>721454126

... says the hillbilly that is getting ass-fucked as we speak by Trump and Goldman Sachs repealing Dodd-Frank.

gg hillbilly. You showed the scary negro who's boss.
>>
>>721454062
>you live in a childish fantasy.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/irony
>>
>>721454173
read what you just posted. you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>721454204

isnt that the guy who walked in on his wife fucking a black dude and just sat in the corner and watched them?
>>
>>721452569
You forgot to mention almost the entire world and the majority of American voters in the presidential election under "opponents". This "elites" shit is just that - shit.
>>
>>721454318
So he has a fetish. I give zero fucks.
>>
>>721453996
>blaming Brexit for multiple outbreaks of violence and reporting on non-existant hate against Muslims.
Are you British? Because, sad to say, some of my mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging countrymen are doing just that. They're even tellling Polish workers to "go home", and putting pig's heads on mosque steps.

Sometime |I'm ashamed to be human, never mind British. What the fuck happened to our sense of fair play and stiff upper lip?
>>
>>721454381
I would mock you and call you a cuck, but you have to attract a mate before you can be cucked.
>>
>>721454266

# of people at risk from climate change: hundreds of millions.

# of people at risk from Putin:
hundreds of millions.

# of people at risk from Islamic fundamentalist terrorism:
thousands.

# of people at risk from white genocide:
0.

Tell me again how liberals are bad at economics, guy who can't fucking count.
>>
File: CrusaderAwoo.png (348KB, 900x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CrusaderAwoo.png
348KB, 900x900px
>>721454138
>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38328242
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4035004/Police-NYC-Muslim-womans-bias-report-false.html
>https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2403459/muslim-teen-arrested-after-lying-about-donald-trump-supporters-attack/

And those are only a few.
I haven't seen anything in France but I know for sure that the Canadian shooting was a tragedy, but that those events are extremely rare and whenever they do occur are often blown out of proportion by the media to try and create some sort of "prominent racist culture" when in fact its far from reality.
>>
>>
>>721454589
>alt-facts
>>
>>721454481
More ad hominem. You've gone completely off subject. Also I'm engaged but that's off topic. I award you no points
>>
>>721454701
Wrong anon dickface
>>
>>721450708

Its not about the money its about sending a message. Everything burns...

Or every body lies in Trumps case.
>>
>>721454258
>... says the hillbilly that is getting ass-fucked as we speak by Trump and Goldman Sachs repealing Dodd-Frank.

oh well, he still opened up oil fields which is great for my profession and he also stopped the suicidal all inclusive immigration and refugee system we have.

Want me to vote democrat? Then stop being white hating cucks.
>>
>>721454641
http://www.humanrightsfirst.org/blog/new-french-report-shows-rise-attacks-muslims-sustained-targeting-jews
>>
>>721451202
It's spelling dumbass
>>
File: 1485149098227s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485149098227s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>721454458
No, but refer to
>>721454641
>>
>>721454682

Sick burn, dude with nothing to say. In a few years when you can distinguish orders of magnitude maybe come back and we'll talk.
>>
>>721454672
patently fucken false clearly you trumpcucks forgot about him whining that the RNC wouldnt do all his fundraising
>>
>>721454887
>thinks fake news is real
>>
>>721453996
In my experience people who think the BBC is that biased are just too biased themselves to recognise unbiased reality or read things properly.

>blaming Brexit for multiple outbreaks of violence

Did they actually "blame" Brexit or did they (as I suspect) just mention it, which led you to create this straw man without even noticing?

>reporting on non-existant hate against Muslims.

How do you know it's non-existent?
>>
>>721454821

Oh, you're one of the white supremacists. No democrat wants your vote, thanks.
>>
File: 1466407145018.jpg (41KB, 540x403px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466407145018.jpg
41KB, 540x403px
>>
>>721454747
More ad hominem and you're the right anon. Called me a cuck.
>>
>>721455009
hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>721454933

>> doesn't know that millions are bigger than thousands.
>> has no evidence.
>> thinks saying "fake news" proves his point.

fantasy world.
>>
>>721454996
Still off subject. Go make a Hillary thread. This is about Donald
>>
File: 1484531283240.jpg (8KB, 323x241px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484531283240.jpg
8KB, 323x241px
>>721451202
>Moran
>Grammar
>>
>>721455091
>delusional
>>
>>721454641
> those events are extremely rare and whenever they do occur are often blown out of proportion by the media

Reminds me of all that terrorism caused by refugees that Trump is protecting Americans from.
>>
>>721455123
>>
>>721454701
Why so concerned about logical fallacies? I just want to insult you, you fucking cuck shariablue Brock buttboy piece of shit
>>
>>721454589
># of people at risk from climate change: hundreds of millions.

Stop breathing then
>>
>>721455169

>> thinks unfounded assertions are compelling when they're green.
>>
>>721454980

how am I a white supremacist? Because I dont have seething white guilt? Oh well, enjoy perpetually losing elections faggot.
>>
>>721454872
I'm sorry. Are you implying that because one teenage made a false allegation, everything else is false too?
>>
>>721455198
Still ad hominem. Try actually defending Donald Trump's lies. Go on
>>
>>721455224

Good call. I'm glad smart people like you with sensible priorities elected our carnie president.
>>
>>721455232
>thinks shitposting will alleviate butthurt
>>
>>721455216
why so mad? did your woman fuck a black guy
>>
>>721451202

>person's*
>>
>>721455305
I'm smart because I don't want to live in a liberal fantasy land (the dark ages)
>>
>>721455186
Or the Bowling Green massacre. Don't forget that.
>>
>>721455342
Stop it, both of you. This is getting off topic and that's what the trumpamzees want.
>>
File: Awoo.gif (895KB, 500x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Awoo.gif
895KB, 500x450px
>>721455186

>rapes in Berlin and Cologne
>concert shooting in Paris
>Muslim bus driver running through German Christmas Festival
>chance of Swedish women being raped has gone up 500% with increase of refugees

Its like you aren't caught up with current events.
>>
>>721455324

>> thinks quippy comebacks will hide the total lack of substance in his arguments.
>> thinks people perceive him as a level-headed warrior and not a cheeto-fingered basement masturbator.
>>
>>
>>721455425

you should team up with >>721455324

... and tell each other stories about scary negros and the bowling green massacre.
>>
File: AWOO.jpg (8KB, 213x237px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AWOO.jpg
8KB, 213x237px
>>721455253
Not everything, but there are more false allegations that true ones. What about all of the rioting and disruption on a college campus because of a Jewish student drawing a shit swastika in the bathroom and saying it was a Trump supporter?
>>
File: butthurt salve.jpg (79KB, 580x557px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
butthurt salve.jpg
79KB, 580x557px
>>721455531
>>
>>721455613
That probably wasn't done by a Jew. Stop with the constant racism and anti-Semitism. Trumps daughter is Jewish
>>
>>721455637

Still not an argument. Keep 'em coming.
>>
>>721455508
Louvre attack also probably linked

>>721455613
>but there are more false allegations that true ones
I think that will need a citation, otherwise it's a typical alt-fact
>>
>>721455605
While you are doing what, running around crying about conservatives, how you lost, and how climate change is coming out of your face?
>>
>>721450708

I'm not sure I understand your point. If you're saying that a President should have a higher moral standard, then you're s.o.l. They're a group of people who have self selected to be in a position of authority over others; that's insta-garbage right there. Tell me your favorite president from Obama back and we can point out straight up executions of unknown people.

> tl;dr They are all human garbage, who cares?
>>
>>721450708
Trump hasn't lied about anything so take your cutesy tumblr art crap elsewhere
>>
File: butthurt2.gif (120KB, 600x487px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
butthurt2.gif
120KB, 600x487px
>>721455738
You're still just shitposting because you are butthurt over how badly you faggots lost.

The butthurt is your own fault. You people defeated yourselves.
>>
>>721455775

Sure? As long as my beliefs are grounded in evidence and not scare stories from the KKK I feel pretty good.
>>
>>721455849
Donald? Is that you?
>>
>>721455942
>everyone i don't like is racist
>>
>>721455832
No president has ever lied this much. My point is that this is insanity. Clinton lied about a blowjob and I found that upsetting. Trump lies about literally everything. It's not even a question of morals. How are we supposed to trust this administration? It's like living in North Korea. Next he's going to claim that his gold toilet is only for pissing because he has no butthole.
>>
>>721456031
>fake news
>>
>>721455992

You can't go calling everyone a cuck and then say you're not a racist.
>>
>>721455508
its like you get all your news from breitbart
>>
>>721455867

I thought we were talking about trump being a liar.
>>
OMG

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007392
>>
File: America.jpg (110KB, 509x686px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
America.jpg
110KB, 509x686px
>>721455720
>http://www.dailywire.com/news/1020/mizzou-students-revolted-over-four-racist-ben-shapiro

Antisemitism? It was legitimately done by a member of the Jewish students coalition and the first time that ive brought up religion and haven't even brought up race.

Stop baiting and getting triggered over nothing, it makes you look childish and weak.
>>
>>721456163
What?

I'm screenshotting that one.
>>
>>721456105

According to my trumpster translator, "fake news" is trumpster for "facts that make me uncomfortable." noted.
>>
>>721451721
>might've not had as big of a turnout for the inauguration as Obama (900K vs 1.8M)
he had a bigger turnout, obama had 800k maybe but donald had over 2.1Million
>>
>>721456031
>Clinton lied about a blowjob and I found that upsetting


What a faggot. Get's upset over the blow job of another person.. Guess who isn't getting blowjobs.

Now everything you say from here on out is void. Rejected. Of no value whatsoever. Don't even bother replying, you've lost your voice. You're not adequate.
>>
>>721456323
No, it's garbage that morons like to shitpost.
>>
>>721456364

Just keep making the number bigger. Eventually it will become true.
>>
File: anon racebaits.png (15KB, 776x154px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anon racebaits.png
15KB, 776x154px
>>721456163
>>
File: Flag Awoo.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Flag Awoo.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
>>721456165
No, mostly FOX or out of country news sources, but from time to time I do go and read a few of their articled but make sure to check other sources as well. The only thing from them I fully support is Milo.
>>
File: CxuBstzXAAQ3BxD.jpg (11KB, 243x248px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CxuBstzXAAQ3BxD.jpg
11KB, 243x248px
>>721450708
How does it feel to be paid for this shit? Make you proud? My your parents proud? Make your kid proud?
>>
File: trump_dunce.jpg (23KB, 480x306px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_dunce.jpg
23KB, 480x306px
>>721450870
>moran
>>
>>721455508
You mention four examples spread over many countries, some with unclear or tenuous links to actual refugees. That's what is meant by "rare" and "blown out of proportion".

Over 12,000 people were murdered in the US in 2013, to put some of these thing in proportion. Over 33,000 were killed by guns in the same year. The things you mention are terrible and shouldn't be swept under the rug, but the Berlin attack, for example, wouldn't even have even raised the daily murder rate in the US by half.
>>
File: alt-facts-spicer.webm (1MB, 863x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alt-facts-spicer.webm
1MB, 863x576px
>>721451900
>600,000 confirmed but probably more
citation needed
>>
>>721456401

yet another choice burn.
>>
>>721450708
Welcome to politics.
Now go fuck yourself
>>
File: inauguration2.jpg (214KB, 1579x444px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
inauguration2.jpg
214KB, 1579x444px
>>721451900
lol
>>
>>721456199
We were. Because the Trump supporters were losing, they've used classic diversion tactics to move onto a subject that his opponents might not agree on, then proceeded to divide those opponents and get them fighting each other. They then shut up and watch, smiling.

The thread has long been torpedoed; I just worry about the ones who didn't realise what was going on - they are the vulnerable ones.

As Jonathan Swift said
>Besides, as the vilest Writer has his Readers, so the greatest Liar has his Believers; and it often happens, that if a Lie be believ’d only for an Hour, it has done its Work, and there is no farther occasion for it. Falsehood flies, and the Truth comes limping after it; so that when Men come to be undeceiv’d, it is too late; the Jest is over, and the Tale has had its Effect…
>>
File: trump_supporter00.jpg (209KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_supporter00.jpg
209KB, 1000x721px
>>721453708
>>
File: 1475375686060.jpg (14KB, 340x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475375686060.jpg
14KB, 340x340px
>>721456364
>>
>>721453762
>>
>>721456384
Because I don't approve the president lying about shit that shouldn't even matter? It's the fact that we can't trust these people. Trump is the most egregious so far. He makes Nixon look honest
>>
>>
>>721450870
Trump told lie after provable lie all during the campaign, and his presidency hasn't improved things

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/uselection/2016/11/04/donald-trump-the-unauthorized-database-of-false-things.html
>>
>>
>>
>>721451202
If they do not know the language, their opinion become invalid. Go back to primary school faggot.
>>
File: bush-akward-smile.jpg (36KB, 320x244px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bush-akward-smile.jpg
36KB, 320x244px
>>721456790
>>
File: cnn fake news.jpg (65KB, 720x679px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cnn fake news.jpg
65KB, 720x679px
>>
File: cocksucker.jpg (12KB, 320x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cocksucker.jpg
12KB, 320x200px
>>
File: cuck3.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuck3.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>
>>721455743
I could try and scour the web for all of the examples, but its true that there are more purported hate crimes against Muslims that turn out to be false, many of which that are reported to the media but not to the police.
Feel free to do some searching of your own, but the false accusations outweigh the real events.
>>
File: current year 2.jpg (62KB, 599x487px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
current year 2.jpg
62KB, 599x487px
>>
File: current year 3.png (281KB, 1255x636px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
current year 3.png
281KB, 1255x636px
>>
File: current year 4.jpg (76KB, 780x520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
current year 4.jpg
76KB, 780x520px
>>
File: current year.jpg (27KB, 300x298px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
current year.jpg
27KB, 300x298px
>>
File: Maga.png (61KB, 336x291px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Maga.png
61KB, 336x291px
>>721456892
Gotta let them know that its the same person
>>
>>
This thread is from the liberals who are too fat, lazy, and ugly to be out throwing hissy fits in the street.
>>
>>721454062
>thinks climate change is a threat
You must be a weak individual if you don't think humanity can survive weather changing.
Let's just assume climate change is real and happening, for your sake.
If you think climate change is catastrophic, I don't understand why you would, because there's 0 evidence it would be.
The temperature has risen an average of 1 degree Celsius in 100 years time, while the CO2 apparently has risen 100%.
If anything, the data should show you that it's not a big deal, that CO2 does not affect the temperature and weather that much.
Even if it did, we can overcome it. We populate deserts with 120 degree summers, and even the far poles of the earth.
We can grow plants with LEDs in small containers indoors. And you think climate change is a threat?
>>
>>721450708
He's a pathological liar. He literally cannot stop himself. In his mind, he's telling the truth. I've known a couple of people like this in the past. It's a very strange mental illness.
>>
File: PepeAwoo.jpg (42KB, 420x460px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PepeAwoo.jpg
42KB, 420x460px
>>721456579
Im confused as to what youre trying to point out.

All of them have been either linked to Muslim extremists or ME refugees, and have been occurring more and more frequently throughout Europe.

And what are you trying to point out with gun homicides? They're dwarfed when compared to overall causes of death and murders.
>>
>>721457124
Is that john oliver
>>
>>721457656
They're trying to derail the thread with it because they have no argument. Trump lies and all they can do is say "no you".
>>
>>721457116
Here's one article for you.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/23/sorry-haters-a-handful-of-hoaxes-doesn-t-debunk-the-hate-crime-reality.html
and I think you are in danger of, or guilty of perpetuating, the myth that there are more false claims than real claims. There aren't. The fakes tend to hit the headlines - for various reasons. But the numbers are orders of magnitudes in favour of real crimes, but the real crimes are just in the statistics.

I'm no bleeding heart liberal, but we need to deal with facts and there is an ugly resurgence of racism, certainly in my country.
>>
>>721456455
>How does it feel to be paid for this shit?

Ehrmergerd! They're insulting mah President Trump! It's gotta be someone paid to post on 4chan.

Because clearly, a monumental fuck-up of an orange lunatic couldnt ever inspire people to post laughing at his insane actions, right?

How fucking delusional are you?
>>
>>721456031

Lying about the intentions/ramifications of the 1994 Crime Bill > Lying about blowjob
>>
sounds like you're describing a politician.
>>
>>721452706
Anyone would think he's a politician.
>>
>>721457436
You are delusional. There is no point in engaging in a discussion with you because you clearly do not understand either the science or the implications.

I really, really hope you're trolling. I've got, at best, 30 years left and have no children - if you are younger and plan to have a family, you need to be both more informed and afraid
>>
You know I keep thinking we should bombard trump's twitter with "Flat Earth" stuff, and see how long it is before he starts talking about it in an interview.
>>
>>721458446
Lol except he isn't. Just a clueless dipshit who doesn't know how he got there.
>>
>>721456636
Weird, I see no difference.
>>
File: TheAwoo.jpg (10KB, 222x227px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TheAwoo.jpg
10KB, 222x227px
>>721457728
I will agree that real hate crimes are often and are a horrendous thing, but one must also understand trends as well.

Putting fake hate crimes aside, the amount of real incidents has been around 867 reported after the inauguration. That number drops to around 741 (primarily Hispanic and Muslim) when you remove the "Anti-Trump" and "anti white."
Now in 2008, after Obama's Inauguration, in the 10 days that followed there were around 556 reported hate crimes, and removing a round number of about 120 drops that down to 436 hate crimes reported (primarily centered on Black Americans).

A larger margin, yes, but people see reporting these as a way to guilt trip others into sympathizing with them against an "enemy."

What I am saying, is that with such a large amount of claims against such a controversial and hated person by a specific side, the amount of false accusations against them will rise as well.

Its a sticky subject and I am most definitely against any sort of hate and discrimination towards anyone, but you also have to understand the smear mentality that the Left has taken to try and inflate their numbers to make them seem larger even if by a small margin.
>>
>>721457512
Yes, Muslim extremists, but not necessarily refugees.

>And what are you trying to point out with gun homicides? They're dwarfed when compared to overall causes of death and murders.

That these attacks are a relatively small threat, and that if the goal is to save lives, there are far bigger problems. As you say yourself, guns aren't even the main cause of death in the US. Terrorism is a problem, but it is the poster child for "blown out of proportion". Trump could probably do more good for Americans by setting an example and losing some weight (and that's not a cheap "lol amerifat" joke - health issues linked to obesity make guns look harmless).

In terms of actually stopping terrorism, Trump is probably doing the best things he could do to create more terrorists, both inside and outside the US. Instead of making people hate Americans more, I think it's worth considering how much affection would be won in the long term by a welcoming approach. You might think that's worthless, but I honestly believe there is more power in being liked than in being feared, and American culture is a far stronger force than the US military. People who fear you will still fight against you, but it will never even get that far with people who like you. Compare the treatment of Germany after WW1 to the treatment of West Germany and Japan after WW2, for example. Or look at how many failures the US has had in trying to scare people who hate them into submission around the world in the last 60 years or so.
>>
>>721450708

the Media lies all day long and you libtards eat it up
>>
File: 55c.jpg (26KB, 480x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
55c.jpg
26KB, 480x375px
>>721450708
someone been watching CNN and other fake news
>>
File: CryN6hwUsAAK75z.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CryN6hwUsAAK75z.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
>>721450708

lock her up
>>
>>721458446
I thought politicians being political is what Trump supporters hated?
>>
>>721450708
Is the guy still going on about crowd size? Most pathetic thing I've ever seen a grown man do.
>>
>>721460515
>Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality.
>lol libtards
>>
>>721450708
He won get over it you Libtard.

Now you know what it feels like to have a president that you dislike.
>>
>>721460564
You could take this comic as criticism of either side.
>>
This isn't a thread about liberal vs conservative. It's about the fact specifically Trump lies constantly. Stop trying to derail it.
>>
File: 650.gif (400KB, 350x343px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
650.gif
400KB, 350x343px
>>721460500
Nice get

Agreed on all points in your first paragraph. However, with the idea of a brief ban on immigrants from highlighted "dangerous" countries and then resuming allowing in immigrants and then taking on refugees with a better vetting process like Trump is attempting to do would result in a better outcome than Europe and the EU's "welcome all" policy and overall decrease the amount of terrorist attacks in the US.
As for your second, I think that he's really only picking fights with the ME and ISIS. Verbally he's not being nice or as presidents in the past have when it comes to foreign affairs, but he's critiquing and calling out other leaders where they need to be. Increased trade and better relations will most likely soon come, its only been two weeks.
>>
>>721461655
Talk about Trump lying constantly if that's what you want to talk about. Since you're not even doing that I don't know why you think you're the thread moderator.
>>
>>721450708
I love all the sources included in your picture OP. It really got me thinking as I journeyed down that rabbit hole. You can really see all the proof behind your claims.

>Maybe you should fuck off back to red. They will suck your dick for anything anti-Trump.
>>
File: 1485447489727.jpg (124KB, 700x467px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485447489727.jpg
124KB, 700x467px
>>721461126
>>
>>721463297

nice picture of Hillarys America
>>
>>721450708
Jesus, OP-
HE IS TROLLING YOU SJW FAGS
Get mad at him! LOL
>>
>>721463297
Hahaha you're fucking dumb.

Hillary would of started world war 3 if she won.
>>
>>721463757
>would of
>>
>>721451115
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moran
>>
>>721450708
>>
>>721464363
>implying reporting on polls which get the winner wrong but popular vote right is some kind of MSM conspiracy.
>>
>>721464564
Implying this is a democracy and not a constitutional republic
>>
>>721464096
>>
>>721451900
so 600000 people who couldnt register and therefore arent on the list and at best have fake ids voted? Explain how this works.
>>
>>721453397
I watch every news channel and read articles from breitbart and huntingdon post. I like to see both sides and reference their claims to peer reviewed research. The conservatives are being sold a lie. It's painfully clear and it has been to most of us for at least 10 years. How well did you do in reading comprehension? Are you higher educated? How you ever completed a 12+ month research project? Chances are you're just not intelligent enough to interpret all the data coming your way.
>>
>>721465913
Have*
>because you'll probably attack a minor mistake before critically thinking
>>
>>721464363
lol
I did not vote trump...but I was skeptical he could pull off the win
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 73



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.