[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Trump will not be impeached. Trump will build the wall. Trump

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 123

File: 1486142692711.jpg (33KB, 599x401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486142692711.jpg
33KB, 599x401px
Trump will not be impeached. Trump will build the wall. Trump will make America great again and most likely will win the 2nd term election. Best part is not a single facebook post or 4chan thread crying about shit you don't understand will do anything but trigger yourself over and over. Deal with it
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>
love how trump is making it legal for investment brokers to fuck over their clients again. also getting rid of a bunch of banking regulations that were put in place after bush fucked up the economy.

obviously the 1% he represents liked making money at the expense of the poor retards that voted for him.
>>
File: IMG_4844.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_4844.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>721337788
LMFAO! You're on /b/ and you think the pro trump post is b8?? GTFO!
>>
>>721337698
>>
>>721337974
Dont forget his retarded executive order basically legalizing anything in the name of religion.
thats not going to cause a world of shit at all
>>
File: IMG_4817.png (722KB, 695x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_4817.png
722KB, 695x900px
>>721337974
>muh 1 percent!
That's you. Fuck off commie!
>>
>>721337698
no most likely about it, he will win a 2nd term

massive liberal death toll due to dehydration from crying nonstop to follow
>>
>>721338125
sucks when you realize you don't make enough money to matter to the crazy you voted for, huh? don't worry though, donald will fight to increase your work days and reduce your pay.
>>
File: pepeb8.png (11KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepeb8.png
11KB, 640x480px
>>721337698
>>
>>721338325
it starts with the wall, which you will pay for and build. that will leave a ton of jobs open, ones with illegally long hours and well below minimum wage pay.
>>
>>721338325
>Disinformation and demoralization campaign
>>
File: IMG_4812.jpg (66KB, 580x619px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_4812.jpg
66KB, 580x619px
>>721338472
You drank the coolaid. Faggot statist cult following mother fucker.
>>
>>721338588
>they're sending us their rapists, and murderers.
>i saw thousands of muslims cheering in the streets of NY after 9/11
>>
>>721338670
common sense coolaid?
>>
>>721338472
This,

Welcome to step one of enslavement.
>>
>>721337698
Who needs "enemies" when you got Trump for president?
>>
>>721338759
Commie coolaids scum
>>
File: IMG_2668.jpg (25KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2668.jpg
25KB, 225x225px
>>721338846
This is you
>>
>>721337698

Trump is the best.

The wall will keep all spics, niggers, chinks faggots out of America. Niggers includes brown muslims
>>
>>721337698
>most likely will win the 2nd term election
>Record low approval rating in less than 2 weeks
>>
File: za.jpg (23KB, 350x192px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
za.jpg
23KB, 350x192px
>>721338670
I see Zarya.
>>
>>721337698

Trump is such a good president, he will definitely win the 2nd term unless there is another white person running who is more white supremacist. Every candidate in the 2020 election will be a white, white supremacist.
>>
File: 1486205794422.jpg (130KB, 700x546px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486205794422.jpg
130KB, 700x546px
>>721340164
>Listening to biased media
remember when they showed us the polls and he was trailing 30%
>>
DONT PUT YOUR EGGS IN TRUMPS BASKET
>>
File: IMG_4843.png (573KB, 634x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_4843.png
573KB, 634x628px
>>721342001
We are all in trumps basket
>>
File: trump_shill0.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_shill0.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>721337698
sure shill
>>
File: trump_butthurt.jpg (51KB, 800x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_butthurt.jpg
51KB, 800x500px
>>721337698
HAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/state-dept-reverses-visa-revocations-allowing-previously-banned-travelers-to-enter-us/ar-AAmBVS0?li=BBnb7Kz
>>
trump just essentially killed net neutrality and you fucking idiots still think he's doing a good job
>>
>>721338325
that's pretty much what I was thinking :(
>>
File: trump_supporters.jpg (40KB, 600x462px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_supporters.jpg
40KB, 600x462px
>>721342305
>>
>>721342471
this is too sad at this point
>>
>>721342296
The Iranian dude's facial expression is priceless
>>
>>721338759
>statist
>common sense
this is what leftqueers actually believe.
>>
>>721342471
His dissenters would eat them if he said not to.
>>
>>721343237
great contribution and rebuttal. surely you'll be taken seriously.
>>
>>721343426
that doesn't even make sense.
>>
>Deal with it

Deal with what the Tsunami of his never-ending fucking tears? Forget the wall nigga should dig a mote
>>
File: trump-tea.jpg (35KB, 480x505px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump-tea.jpg
35KB, 480x505px
>>
trump doesn't even understand that there are two other branches of government that get to decide what happens too, so that he doesn't get away with crazy shit
>>
>>721337698
no one will pay attention to trump.
>>
>>721342305
>net neutrality
When was dropping bombs a form of neutrality?
>>
>>721337698
He'll be gone before the end of the year. Either he will leave on his own, or he will be removed by either the Senate or Law Enforcement. A sitting President can not flaunt the law like he does and expect to get away with it. Remember Nixon, faggot.
>>
>>721343639

>so that he doesnt get away with crazy shit

sure worked when obama was president didnt it,oh wait.those two other branches of goverment were worthless and so was 95 percent of america.now we get a president thats gonna do the exact same but get praised for it by the people who criticized obama for doing the same stuff
>>
>>721343804
wtf are you talking about? net neutrality has nothing to do with bombs you dolt.
>>
>>721343804
>using the interwebz
>doesn't understand net neutrality

Kys
>>
>>721343954
obama met opposition from both of the other branches, so yes they kind of did their job, except that it was us vs. them nonsense. trump won't do the same things but, you're probably right about the praise for doing generally bad things. really, i don't think he'll finish 4 years.
>>
So far trump is on track for being an incredible president. You know he's doing something right when the misguided liberal babbies have their feelie weelies hurt
>>
I think what OP is trying to say is ya'll are going to have to deal with it. Whatever you might say Trump is a stronger more successful person than any of ya'll could ever be. No point in being mad about it, he won you lost, you will continue to lose. Just deal with it.
>>
>>721337698
There must be a third option...
>>
File: amerifat.jpg (86KB, 720x734px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
amerifat.jpg
86KB, 720x734px
>>721337698
>being so fat you elect MikeDonald for president.
>>
>>721343508
What about it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>721344752
>nazi
>>
File: 1485967944703.jpg (225KB, 1139x884px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485967944703.jpg
225KB, 1139x884px
>>721345261
The nazi's were right though
>>
File: trumpnazi.gif (1MB, 620x566px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpnazi.gif
1MB, 620x566px
>>721339871
>what is airplanes
>implying asia, middle east, and africa is south of the border
>being this much of a retard
>being nazi
>>
>>721343532
Because trump is rioting in the streets and making queer videos where people cry "he will not divide us." Because trump supportere made videos where they literally cried... right. We just can't stop crying about winning, and doing everything we want to while meeting insignificant opposition. Keep deluding yourself leftqueer.
>>
>>721343440
Made you reply, didn't it, queer.
>>
>>721344752
you're using the internet and you don't know that he's killing net neutrality?
>>
File: nazis.jpg (66KB, 499x455px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nazis.jpg
66KB, 499x455px
>>721345445
>jew make tv shows
>mah gawd! they evil!
>nazis murder millions of people and destroy all of europe
>no problem here
u wot m8
>>
>>721344846
trump hasn't worked a day in his life.
>>
>>721345445
Clearlythia jiat shows a lack of diversity. They should hire more minoritys
>>
>>721345173
people that don't agree with trump don't automatically do the opposite of what he says, they do what they want because they have common sense...
>>
>>721345536
what?
>>
He's going to go down in history as the American people's biggest embarrassment since slavery. I wouldn't count on him being impeached but it's absolutely possible.

You trumpets know it, too. No amount of echo chamber volume can really convince you deep down that this guy is anything other than a laughing stock.

He's backpedaling on his promises to protect consumers and reign in Wall Street. That's going to create inflation and seriously impact the inbred pigfuckers that comprise at least 50% of his support. People put rhetoric aside when it starts to hit their wallet.

All it will take is Trump telling his people to march and we'll be plunged into a civil war. Then he'll come for the guns and any remaining support will evaporate.

Prepare your anuses for the reckoning.
>>
>>721345842
Oh. You just disagree. That doesn't mean it doesn't make sense, moron. It just means you're wrong.
>>
>>721345948
Still better than Clinton, now fuck off.
>>
>>721346017
did you have any actual points to bring up, or?
>>
>>721346045
wrong.gif
>>
geegergergegqergegyjojgjoqpergoeqgpqegoqgjqoeprgjpoqejgoeporgpoeqpog
>>
>>721337698
>Facebook post
What are you tards doing with a Facebook account?
>>
File: 1485363695802.jpg (16KB, 240x317px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485363695802.jpg
16KB, 240x317px
>>721345708
Literally everyone except gary johnson wanted to kill net neutrality. Nothing there could have been avoided

>>721345754
I can't tell if you're trolling or so bluepilled that your asshole looks like a wrinkly old smurf
>>
>>721346117
Assuming you can't read, I said Trump's opposition would do anything he said not to do. I siad this because they're reverse psychology susceptible children.
>>
>>721346542
but they didn't elect someone who doesn't even know how our government works...
>>
>>721346340
a liberal candidate would have been much easier on net neutrality.
>>
>>721346045
>Still better than Clinton
Not even you believe that.

That's the problem with disinfo and psyops, isn't it? Once the secret's out, no one will ever take anything you say seriously again.
>>
File: CxgJUr0XcAE19Ek.jpg (133KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CxgJUr0XcAE19Ek.jpg
133KB, 1000x1000px
>>721346791
Not really
>>
>>721346045
b-b-but her emails
>>
>>721337698
wrong.
>>
File: 1481913045874.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481913045874.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>721346692
[citation needed]
>>
>>721347022
yes really. and they wouldn't be a climate change denier either.
>>
>>721347170
trump was bewildered when someone else struck down his travel ban because he thinks he's in a position of absolute power.
>>
>>721347199
Hillary would have been substantially worse for net neutrality... she even said she was actively opposed to it compared to trump's middle ground.

Are you seriously arguing about something you know nothing about?
>>
>>721346804
What the hell are you on about you unhinged loon. You think a no fly zone in Syria is a good idea? No one takes you seriously because your crazy, fuckin psyops lol.
>>
>>721343810
this. so much of this. thank you anon
>>
>>721347060
Have you read them?
>>
>>721346692
It's been less than a month, and you faggots have made more speculation about Trump's ability to run this country, and done more to sabotage it than republicans have in 8 years of obongo. But you and your ilk are just so sure about Trump because your media handlers told you so.
>>
>>721347477
/Thread.
>>
>>721337698
i love little caesars
>>
>>721347272
>bewildered
Nice try you fucking faggot. You can't just make up adjectives for people and try to pass it off as an argument
>>
>>721337698
> Trump is a capitalist shill
> The fact that you are so eager to lick his piss soaked boots is hilarious
> Have some dignity
>>
i would like a franchise to your computer box franchise please
>>
>>721337698
> The Wall
> There's already a border + river + militias
> $Billions you could spend on welfare and healthcare or housing
>>
File: 1485187157101.jpg (34KB, 480x466px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485187157101.jpg
34KB, 480x466px
>>721343810
>>721347394
You'd have to be a child to think anything works like that
>>
>>721347604
If you don't support Capitalism or the state of Israel. Your opinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>721337698
> Trump's approval rating is falling at an unprecedented rate
> The left is feeling resurgent
> People aren't just doing lame liberal candle-lit vigils the are striking and fighting back
> You're the salty ones now
>>
>>721347377
trump's middle ground is appointing ajit pai as FCC chairman? what the fuck is worse than this?
>>
>>721337698
It's over bruh. No one respects this nigga and we're about to go to war with China over some man made islands. It's better to just accept that you endorse a ignoramus and move on.
>>
>>721337698
> You are such a bootlicker
>>
>>721347477
i don't watch the news, i'm not an obama supporter.
>>
>>721347688
Welfare, housecare, and housing for millions of beaners that just wandered across the boarder
>>
>>721347778
Says Berkeley Sjw who smashed up his own university. Kek
>>
>>721347880
Kek
>>
>>721347572
what? he literally threw a twitter tantrum. as for the picture, the second amendment states the right t bear arms under a government no longer listening to the people, so she's right. you should've paid attention in school.
>>
>>721346804
>you unhinged loon
>your crazy
Oh wow. He's deflecting. Where have I see that before?

Please. This isn't your echo chamber. I realize people call you things like lunatic and crazy all the time but that's because you are obviously a cretin with no empirical understanding of history or the ability to choose the right "you're" or "your."

Thanks for proving my point, though.
>>
>>721347793
I'd rather him over Hillary
>>
>>721347991
Wait you think the government should take citizens firearms away?
>>
>>721347880
>housecare
Meant healthcare
>>
>>721348135
This is exactly what faggots like him think
>>
>>721337698
You're not wrong
>>
>>721348098
why?
>>
>>721347827
YUP.
>>
>>721347864
I didn't say you were and obama supporter I said leftist dissent to the current administration is an unfounded overreaction.
>>
>>721348058
What point, your talking about psyops. Like you think the government are controlling peoples minds. Are you trolling me here?
>>
>>721348135
you don't need semi-automatic weapons no. i'm fine with things for hunting, but america is too stupid to be this armed. i love guns, i think they're incredible tools, but unfortunately most think they're toys.
>>
>>721348135
That is the stated position of the modern Democratic party. They want Australia- and UK-style gun confiscation here in the US.
>>
>>721348337
i'm not left either...
>>
>>721348270
Because hillary's only concern is her highest bidders. At least with trump if we get fucked it'd be by the competitive free market
>>
>>721338732
I literally saw muslims cheering in the streets after 9/11
>>
>>721348395
Wow holy shit. You'd start an armed insurgency just to take away people's rights? But Trump is the facist. Kek.
>>
>>721345455
Really high walls will keep airplanes out
>>
>>721338732
Were you even born yet in 2001? The fucking towelheads were cheering in the streets
>>
>>721348492
I didn't say YOU were left either.
>>
>>721348496
trump is literally giving a ton of power to corporation heads right now...
>>
>>721348589
armed insurgency? sorry, where are you getting this?
>>
>>721348634
I live in NYC Muslim community and sadly yes. I remember people cheering in the streets.
>>
>>721348589
it's also not your right like i said. you're misinterpreting the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>721348702
so what is "you faggots" referring to? anyone who disagrees with trump at all?
>>
>>721348721
>>721348496
dont reply to him this is disinfo
>>
>>721348344
You don't know what a psyop is, do you?

A psyop is a portmanteau of psychological and operation, Billy. The Trump campaign's singular tactic is one of disinformation and creating cognitive dissonance, but I don't need to tell you that, do I?

Attempts to foment mistrust in reporting (fake news), dissemination of bald-faced lies from the executive branch, concoctions like pizzagate all fall under the broad umbrella of a psyop. Instead of putting forth facts and allowing people to decide for themselves, they seek to create a new reality through the use of Jedi mindtricks.

But once people wake up to these machinations they lose all their potency.

Like your limp dick.
>>
>>721348761
Okay so you really think right wing gun nuts, milita members and armed psycos. Will sit at home and do nothing while johnny government takes away their beloved guns?
>>
>>721348890
Yes.
>>
>>721348892
his FCC chair appointment is the easiest way to tell other than him cutting the tax on capital gains and giving the largest tax cut to the highest tax bracket...
>>
>>721348826
Yes it is our right to keep and bear arms. There's no misinterpretation.
>>
>>721348634
you stupid fucking sheep. just google it.
>>
>>721348924
So you're saying the Trump administration infiltrated mainstream media organisations like CNN and MSNBC and broadcasted the lies? Because I really don't think they did
>>
>>721347688
The cost of building the wall is estimated at approx. 25 Billion dollars. The federal government spends roughly 114 billion dollars per year on illegal immigrants, whilst illegal immigrants pay about 12 billion in tax. Border walls usually reduce illegal immigration greatly (see Hungary and Israel). This means the wall will most likely make the government more money than it will cost.
>>
>>721348963
no, you make them illegal and then whoever doesn't turn them in will get their day in court if they're found out.
>>
>>721348890
Haha. Duh.
>>
>>721348989
why aren't you open to any criticisms of your candidate?
>>
>>721349018
He campaigned on tax cuts all around retard
>>
>>721348924
So you think the Clinton emails were fake. Or that time she said one should have a public and private possion was made up? I mean if you are so anti everything why are you making excuses for Clinton?
>>
File: 1480648727889.jpg (55KB, 600x388px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480648727889.jpg
55KB, 600x388px
>>721337698
>>
>>721349092
>Was alive to see muslims cheering on 9/11
>Am now being told to check (((google))) to confirm elements of my own life
Jesus what kind of dystopia is this
>>
>>721349077
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." this means we have a right to a militia, which isn't necessary anymore because we have an army who is encouraged to not follow orders that they don't think are morally or constitutionally right.
>>
>>721341359
yes bc trump supporters dont go outside lol
>>
>>721349125
You're not even making sense. CNN and MSNBC aren't the perpetrators. I'm talking about Trump's persistent dribbling about anything that goes against his agenda being "fake news."

I'm done giving you a platform. Sit in your dirty diaper and continue to feel the humiliation that is slowly eking into your consciousness.
>>
>>721349092
Yeah you definitely weren't old enough to even remember what that day was like.
>>
>>721349198
yes, but did you read his tax plan? i did, and this is what it consists of. he just made a smaller number of tax brackets, gave the very poorest a small cut, then gave a whopping 6% cut to the highest bracket.
>>
>>721349180
Because it's been less than a month and there aren't any valid ones.
>>
>>721349506
there certainly are. trump doesn't know how to navigate red tape, he just expects people to do what he wants.
>>
>>721349138
You are so ignorant. Do you not know who Timothy McVeigh was? Are you actually unaware of the 1000s strong militas that are in everystate. These fucks want a fight thwy will find any excuse to fight. America would be a very dangerous place if the laws your propose were put in place. Jesus dude.
>>
serious question for those who for some reason support trump. when he says that he never did something that he was caught on live tv doing or says something is false despite clear visual evidence of the opposite are you upset by this, its one thing to agree with what he does but do you actually believe him when he lies so blatantly?
>>
>>721349354
The right of THE PEOPLE. Not a militia, shall not be infringed.
>>
>>721349608
i am aware and we don't need them. we already have a regulated militia whose job it is to protect our country. it's called the military. we spend more money on them than anyone in the world. this country is already extremely safe, don't listen to the media's fear-mongering.
>>
>>721349234
You should already know better than to try to put words in my mouth.

I don't defend the Clintons. They're fucking corrupt. But there's corrupt and there's holy-shit-these-assholes-are-so-corrupt-it's-going-to-collapse-our-fucking-civilization corrupt...

...and you're on the wrong side of that argument.

Also, the idea of a public and private position is diplomacy in action. Everyone has their own prejudices and bias. Being a good governor means putting those aside and trying to remain objective when making decisions of import.
>>
>>721349436
The Clinton camp started the fake news narrative. Trump just turned it on its head. Stop pretending you smart dude, you don't even know how things got started.
>>
>>721349481
>people who are being taxed the most receive larger cuts
good god no someone stop the monster.


I have a feeling that you're confusing reading for understanding. He's just getting started with tax reforms, to say that the current state is the final state is a very weak attempt at an argument.
>>
>>721349715
it literally says the right for people to bear arms in the context of a militia which we no longer need. please please tell me they taught you this in school, and you just didn't listen. people need to learn to read laws.
>>
>>721349596
Sounds a lot like obama. Where are all these candidates that you know, for sure, know how to deal with red tape? And what red tape are you even referring to?
>>
>>721349436
He exclusively called organisations that broadcasted objective lies fake news. You're trying to blame him for them broadcasting lies? Or just for calling them out on broadcasting lies?
>>
>>721349873
he's just starting, but his tax plan has already been released. you can't misinterpret numbers put out by the administration itself.
>>
File: 1485590882147.jpg (222KB, 1600x1920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485590882147.jpg
222KB, 1600x1920px
>>721337698
Amen, brother
>>
>>721350019
I can't, but you're doing a damn fine job
>>
>>721349930
he doesn't understand how laws are made and why it's not a good idea to repeal things, but rather amend them.
>>
>>721349860
>Stop pretending you smart dude
I rest my case.
>>
>>721350089
you haven't even presented a counter-argument though, you're just saying i'm wrong because you can't stand the thought of a candidate lying to you.
>>
>>721342471
is that ur best anti-trump meme? no wonder he won the election
>>
>>721349787
Trump is Corrupt because he wants money. Clinton is corrupt because she has a fucked up global agenda. This is the difference you fail to see, you are caught up in the same hysteria as all those idiots. Trump is the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>721349436
The democrats started the whole fake news thing. Jesus christ every single one of you is just retarded
>>
>>721349860
But I am for to be the more smarter you.
>>
>>721350190
I'm saying you're wrong because at this point, based on what you've said, I doubt you've even read the tax plan
>>
>>721350116
Idiots like you are sceeming literally hitler at the top of your lungs. Your far too wrapped up in emotion to protest keystone or individual issues. That is why you are not so smart.
>>
>>721343508
It makes perfect sense you illiterate dunce
>>
>>721349918
Only government subserviants believe that the US military is what the founders had in mind when they said militia. Militias are local, non government affiliated, armed citizens. All men ages 17 to 45. What you and the rest of the anti gun queers deem necessary is irrelevant.
>>
>>721350336
so then present some information that proves it. you can't just sit here and say i'm wrong and not prove it, i won't ever respect your opinion.
>>
>>721349747
No you have no idea just stfu. These milita want to fight the military your a fuckin clown.
>>
>>721350414
>Idiots like you are sceeming literally hitler
Are you drunk?

This is fucking awesome. I've never sceemed so literally.
>>
>>721350487
so when is the last time we needed a militia? when is the last time anyone successfully invaded this country?
>>
>>721350269
It are sentence make grammer sense .
>>
>>721350544
that's not how that works...
>>
>>721350638
But we be president now because why for am he to is fake news?!
>>
>>721337698

he's already being sued by 14 states and he's been president like what? 10 days?
>>
>>721350107
>he doesn't understand how laws are made
Citation needed

It's not better in every case to amend laws than repeal them.
>>
>>721350514
I have, you nitwit. Take a moment to calm down and genuinely read his tax plan as well as what he has planned afterwards. Reading CNN's take on his plan and then passing it off as if you've read it yourself is not healthy.
>>
>>721342296
I'm surprised anyone was actually surprised about this shit happening.
And cheeto man going on a twitter "b-b-but mah fweeweengs!!!" rampage won't help him either.
>>
>>721350580
See you are deflecting my point because you know you are spouting bullshit. Trump gets away with things because people can't focus on individual issues. Some fucking intellectual you are kek
>>
>>721350544
>>721350580
>>721350616
>>721350638
>>721350675
>>721350740
>>721350768
>>721350774
>>721350842
>>721350850


Get in your containment board you autistic faggot fucks

>>>/pol/
>>>>/pol/
>>
>>721350414

seriously. he's nothing like hitler. He's his own brand of asshole.
>>
>>721350768
#FAKENEWS
>I got a standing ovation. In fact, they said it was the biggest standing ovation since Peyton Manning had won the Super Bowl, and they said it was equal. I got a standing ovation. It lasted for a long period of time.

See? He said he's popular!
>>
>>721337698
>>
>>721350915
>>721350932

#>>>/pol/
>>>>/pol/
>>
>>721350774
in obamacare's case it is. repealing it is a waste of political capital. changing it would achieve a better outcome and do exactly what the republicans want. trump also doesn't get why someone else was able to strike down his travel ban, because he thinks he's in absolute power, further proving he has no idea how the government works.
>>
>>721350529
>>721350487
Here. So the constitution is politically incorrect. Sounds like yhe average leftist opinion to me.
>>
>>721350891
I stopped replying to you seriously a while ago, Skipper. I already made my points and you are illustrating them beautifully.

Thank you for that.
>>
>>721350932
>And my hands are HUGE, the biggest.
>>
>>721350675
Just watch an interview with these fucks. And stop pretending to know you know what your going on about. Its very anti intellectual to do such a thing
>>
>>721337698
> Trump will not be elected
> Trump elected
> Trump will not be impeached
> Trump impeached
Just accepted it already! Can't stump the Trump!
>>
>>721350842
i don't follow CNN or other main news outlets. i read the plan as it was released by the people who wrote it. the poor aren't getting anything good this term, sorry.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 318x159px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 318x159px
>>721350991
>>721351007
>>721351025
>>721351027
>>721351047
>>>/pol/
>>>>/pol/

this is /b/

here let me show you
>>
File: images_003.jpg (3KB, 156x116px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_003.jpg
3KB, 156x116px
>>
>>721351093
Maybe not, but one federal judge can.
>>
File: images_004.jpg (6KB, 324x155px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_004.jpg
6KB, 324x155px
>>
File: images_008.jpg (10KB, 185x273px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_008.jpg
10KB, 185x273px
>>
File: images_013.jpg (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_013.jpg
6KB, 260x194px
>>
File: images_016.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_016.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>
>>721337698
Nice thread

You sure showed them

I'm really impressed by you

You're a unique kid with a unique worldview

This is an amazing thread, considering it was made by a twelve year old
>>
File: images_021.jpg (7KB, 373x135px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_021.jpg
7KB, 373x135px
>>
File: images_023.jpg (5KB, 297x169px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_023.jpg
5KB, 297x169px
>>
>>721351047
>stop pretending to know you know what your going on about

wat
>>
File: images_024.jpg (5KB, 264x191px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_024.jpg
5KB, 264x191px
>>
File: images_025.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_025.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>
File: images_028.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_028.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>
File: images_027.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_027.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>
File: images_031.jpg (5KB, 269x188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_031.jpg
5KB, 269x188px
>>
File: images_051.jpg (6KB, 299x169px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_051.jpg
6KB, 299x169px
>>
File: images_050.jpg (5KB, 194x259px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_050.jpg
5KB, 194x259px
>>
File: images_036.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_036.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>
File: images_041.jpg (7KB, 222x227px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_041.jpg
7KB, 222x227px
>>
File: images_086.jpg (7KB, 197x255px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_086.jpg
7KB, 197x255px
>>
>>721351025
Ahh, yes the anti intellectual, intellectual. Not interested in any real discussion just wants to win. And when they are losing they deflect and resort to informal fallacy.
>>
>>721351096
>I don't follow CNN
HAHAHAH sure fucking thing bud. All you've done this thread is parrot their headlines from a few weeks ago. That's why everyone that's replied to you knows you're full of shit
>>
File: images_042.jpg (5KB, 287x175px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_042.jpg
5KB, 287x175px
>>721351397
>>721351538
>>
File: images_046.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_046.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>
File: images_052.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_052.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>
File: images_053.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_053.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>
>>721351228
You don't understand the mindset of American gun nuts. Thats why you are proposing dumb shit. That is all.
>>
File: images_056.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_056.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>
like that were cheering in syria is irrelevant. so was the right now... armed psycos. will win a retard

>being so blatantly?

the are being sued by the left either... because i won't do you realize you don't understand how things because trump doesn't turn them illegal and crazy all of a standing ovation. in reporting (fake news), dissemination of neutrality?

he'll come for am for proving he will be removed by 14 states the clinton camp started the clinton is the cost of putting forth facts and msnbc
>>
File: images_057.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_057.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>721351660
too bad nobody considers the bow and aarow nuts
>>
Srop posting the animal shit

I can't control this boner
>>
File: images_062.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_062.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>
>>721351538
okay, but i really don't follow CNN. they tend to have a liberal bias.
>>
File: images_063.jpg (6KB, 289x174px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_063.jpg
6KB, 289x174px
>>721351669
>>
Who even saves so many pictures of cats impaled by arrows.
Seems like an oddly specific fetish.
>>
File: images_068.jpg (8KB, 301x167px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_068.jpg
8KB, 301x167px
>>
>>721350616
It doesn't say. Against invasion. There are such things as domestic enemies.
>>
File: images_069.jpg (8KB, 231x218px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_069.jpg
8KB, 231x218px
>>
File: images_072.jpg (7KB, 256x192px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_072.jpg
7KB, 256x192px
>>
File: images_077.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_077.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>
File: images_078.jpg (6KB, 231x218px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_078.jpg
6KB, 231x218px
>>
>>721351703
You know you are bumping this ded thread to the front page.
>>
>>721351660
i do because that's literally my grandfather. i just don't agree with it.
>>
File: images_081.jpg (6KB, 311x162px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_081.jpg
6KB, 311x162px
>>
File: images_082.jpg (8KB, 209x241px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_082.jpg
8KB, 209x241px
>>
>>721351669
wut?
>>
File: images_083.jpg (8KB, 311x162px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_083.jpg
8KB, 311x162px
>>
File: images_084.jpg (6KB, 283x178px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_084.jpg
6KB, 283x178px
>>
>>721351741
where are these domestic enemies? wouldn't they have to get in first to be domestic? wouldn't the national guard handle that?
>>
File: Emma_Watson.jpg (30KB, 491x417px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Emma_Watson.jpg
30KB, 491x417px
>>
File: images_088.jpg (8KB, 320x157px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_088.jpg
8KB, 320x157px
>>721351805
the mods don't like multi-sage
>>
File: images_090.jpg (8KB, 318x159px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_090.jpg
8KB, 318x159px
>>
File: images_093.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_093.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>
File: images_095.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_095.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>721351886
>>721351834
>>721351810
>>721351741
>>
File: images_097.jpg (7KB, 246x205px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_097.jpg
7KB, 246x205px
>>
File: images_098.jpg (6KB, 281x179px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_098.jpg
6KB, 281x179px
>>
File: images_099.jpg (8KB, 276x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_099.jpg
8KB, 276x183px
>>
>>721351810
No shit you don't agree with it. Can't you see these are the last people the government should fuck with. They are wayy more dangerous if you poke em with a stick
>>
File: images_101.jpg (6KB, 232x174px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_101.jpg
6KB, 232x174px
>>721352017
>>
File: images_105.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_105.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>
File: images_108.jpg (7KB, 249x202px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_108.jpg
7KB, 249x202px
>>
File: images_110.jpg (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_110.jpg
6KB, 260x194px
>>
File: feeding pupper.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feeding pupper.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>721337698
>>
File: images_113.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_113.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>
File: images_114.jpg (7KB, 234x215px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_114.jpg
7KB, 234x215px
>>
File: 1470600970749.jpg (267KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470600970749.jpg
267KB, 1024x768px
>>721337698
asdasdasdasd
>>
File: 1470600898839.gif (2MB, 170x130px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470600898839.gif
2MB, 170x130px
>>721337698
asd
>>
>>721351834

because i am for people and he's in emotion to it was actively opposed to is the facist. kek.

really don't even you talking about trump's ability to any excuse to get why are not know who for clinton?

>jew make grammer sense . that's you.

is another white person than 2 weeks

i mean if the tax reforms, to you. fuck off. did the government takes you read it are you know he's popular!
>>
>>721352017
if they want to die in a shootout that's fine i guess, but like i said they should have their day in court if they refuse to give up their weapons.
>>
You should probably just let this thread die, cat man.
>>
>>721352132
So you enjoy filling in captchas?
>>
>>721348517
i live in jersey city, i could see the actual buildings fall with my own eyes and i didnt see a single person outside celebrating.
they were all inside celebrating so as not to attract attention to their cells
>>
>>721351911
nice cat arrows collection
>>
>>721351886
If you don't consider rapefugees, illegal migrants who vote illegally in their own economic interests, antifa, BLM, etc to be domestic. Then your out of your fucking mind. They're here. They're anti-american, they're actively undermining the US and its citizenry, and the coastguard didn't stop them.
>>
File: images_116.jpg (6KB, 195x259px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_116.jpg
6KB, 195x259px
>>721352262

I have so many
>>
File: images_119.jpg (11KB, 190x265px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_119.jpg
11KB, 190x265px
>>721352272

this is my favorite
>>
File: images_120.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_120.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>
File: images_125.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_125.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
>>
File: images_129.jpg (4KB, 266x190px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_129.jpg
4KB, 266x190px
>>
File: images_131.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_131.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>
File: images_134.jpg (10KB, 299x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_134.jpg
10KB, 299x168px
>>
>>721352204
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>721352213
You believe in those laws because you think it will make things safer. It won't.
>>
>>721352272
I'm curious, what is "American" or "Anti-American" to you?
>>
File: donald_head01.png (406KB, 562x735px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
donald_head01.png
406KB, 562x735px
>>721337698
/pol/ baiting faggot.
>>
File: images_135.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_135.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>721352400

You're just saying that because you're too stupid to go to /pol/

>>721352437
>
>>
File: images_136.jpg (9KB, 249x203px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_136.jpg
9KB, 249x203px
>>
>>721352272
there were 4 total illegal voters this election, refugees are 99.9% regular people fleeing for fear of their lives, BLM is a political movement. still no domestic threats.
>>
File: images_141.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_141.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.png
5KB, 225x225px
>>721337698
>Trump will not be impeached. Trump will build the wall. Trump will make America great again and most likely will win the 2nd term election. Best part is not a single facebook post or 4chan thread crying about shit you don't understand will do anything but trigger yourself over and over. Deal with it
When there are millions of more American working with the middle class restored, they can pay their own way including healthcare, this is how Trump is reelected.

Social issues don't matter.

>>721337788
But it is damn good bait
>>
File: images_145.jpg (7KB, 270x186px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_145.jpg
7KB, 270x186px
>>721352496
>there were 4

THER ARE FOUR LIGHTS
>>
File: images_148.jpg (8KB, 334x151px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_148.jpg
8KB, 334x151px
>>
File: images_149.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_149.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>
File: dogspin.gif (2MB, 401x292px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dogspin.gif
2MB, 401x292px
>>721337698
asdasdasd
>>
>>721352400
it's already very safe, really. i just don't want people to accidentally kill each other because it happens a lot.
>>
File: images_150.jpg (6KB, 202x249px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_150.jpg
6KB, 202x249px
>>
File: images_151.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_151.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>>
>>721351906
I doubt if that is her but a promotional team riding on social media trends.
>>
>>721352546
hey guy, you sure have a lot of cat pics
>>
File: catman.png (207KB, 428x456px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
catman.png
207KB, 428x456px
>>721352264
>>721352284
>>721352316
>>721352325
>>721352338
>>721352350
>>721352476
>>721352490
>>721352513
>>721352546
>>721352558
>>721352568
>>721352573


Someone needs to go back to redbitch.

Caturday thread
>>
>>721352647
i wouldn't doubt it being her, she's a huge sjw
>>
>>721352602
Its a good thing you don't gwt to dicide policy
>>
File: 1410053820011.jpg (13KB, 297x297px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410053820011.jpg
13KB, 297x297px
>>
File: 1435654704619.jpg (137KB, 960x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435654704619.jpg
137KB, 960x960px
>>
File: images_154.jpg (7KB, 292x164px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_154.jpg
7KB, 292x164px
>>721352702
>redbitch

I'm trying but I can't even
>>
File: images_156.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_156.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
>>
File: images_160.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_160.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>
>>721352753
yes, i agree. i'm extremely glad no one person can decide things like that.
>>
File: images_161.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_161.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
>>
File: images_167.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_167.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>
File: catshot.png (53KB, 175x255px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
catshot.png
53KB, 175x255px
>>
File: images_171.jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_171.jpg
8KB, 194x259px
>>721352853
>>
File: images_173.jpg (9KB, 287x175px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_173.jpg
9KB, 287x175px
>>
File: images_177.jpg (5KB, 299x169px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images_177.jpg
5KB, 299x169px
>>
File: 1347464809317.jpg (29KB, 336x448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1347464809317.jpg
29KB, 336x448px
>>721352702
caturday thread confirmed
>>
File: caturday.png (572KB, 795x573px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
caturday.png
572KB, 795x573px
>>
You really do have nothing better to do with your life, huh cat poster?
>>
>>721352437
Defrauding our system, rioting in opposition to the 1st amendment, trampling our flag, allowing mass placement of people who want to replace the constitution with a repressive doctrin. these things are anti-american.
>>
File: crazyCat.jpg (67KB, 495x487px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
crazyCat.jpg
67KB, 495x487px
>>
>>721352853
Your the kind of person who things drug laws stop people from doing drugs. You don't seem to understand cause and effect.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 123



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.