[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Judge overrules Trump's Muslim Ban, opens up travel again!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 49

File: right-wing-front-runner.jpg (455KB, 4272x3204px) Image search: [Google]
right-wing-front-runner.jpg
455KB, 4272x3204px
Judge overrules Trump's Muslim Ban, opens up travel again! YES! The constitution prevails!

Southern Poverty Law Center files legal action against Trump's border wall! YES! The constitution shall prevail again!

ACLU files legal action against Keystone Pipeline executive action, stating that it is illegal as an executive action. Federal judge soon to decide the case. Again, common sense, and the constitution shall prevail!

Trump's presidency is an absolute disaster. I'm giving him another month tops, until impeachment hearings begin.
>>
>>721331096
There is no Muslim ban, libtard fuck. How is a wall unconstitutional? And the eo for the pipeline just undoes what obama put into place.
Three strikes and you're out. Kys
>>
Impeachment is going to be pretty rough with GOP majority in both houses. Because congress is giant pussies who ALWAYS vote along party lines.

We need him to piss off the Republicans more first.
>>
>>721331292
>GOP majority in both houses
for now...

the impeachment may wait a couple of years until the democrats resume control after the midterms, but it will happen.
>>
>>721331096
Worried you'll have to return to your native shithole, mudslim?
>>
>>721331096
Where have you been, anon. A Boston federal judge last night that the ban was constitutional and reversed the other judges ruling. You can't stump the Trump.
>>
File: op_fag.png (760KB, 718x997px) Image search: [Google]
op_fag.png
760KB, 718x997px
>>
America 1-0 Trump
>>
>>721331096
>Judge overrules Trump's Muslim Ban, opens up travel again! YES! The constitution prevails!

That's not what happened. A judge blocked it temporarily without legal basis. The law is constitutional. In fact, laws like this have been passed for decades by almost all standing presidents. You just don't like it because Trump is blonde and looks mean.
>>
>>721331246
there is no federally owned peice of land at the border and since they can't build it exactly on the border they will be taking privately owned land
>>
Its incredible, in a modern 1st-world democracy, not that trump is doing this shit - that's entirely predictable.

what's incredible is that there are people blindly supporting a man who is attempting to undermine the legal framework of the nation, de-legitimise the judiciary, and force through unconstitutional policies through authoritarianism.

We've seen it happen before. In Chile, under Pinochet. In Zimbabwe, under Mugabe. In Italy, under Mussolini.

its incredible that its happening again, in the US, a nation which should know better.
>>
>>721332273
His was actually different, but not in the way most people believe. The fact that it blocked constitutionally protected permanent resident aliens (Green Card) from entering the country made it an issue. Also, none of the countries listed are under a declaration of war, as was the case under Wilson and F.D.R.
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>721331096
Do your research next time before you start jerking yourself off over cherry-picked imaginary things you want to happen.
>>
>>721332608
>legal framework of the nation, de-legitimise the judiciary, and force through unconstitutional policies through authoritarianism.

This sort of rhetoric is what is going to destroy the left. You need to calm the christing fuck down, and I'm saying that as a libertarian. All of his policies are constitutional.
>>
>>721331096
Take your /pol/ crap over to /pol/. You're not wanted in /b/. It's an abuse for you to be here.
>>
>>721332608
true, but years of fear and television have made the US population an army of retard voters. This whole red vs. blue mentality has reached it's peak right about now where both sides vote against the other out of spite. Kind of how when watching sports you want the other team to lose solely because they are not from your city.

This opens the door for crooks or psychopaths to run our government. Believe me, hillary was a bad choice as well and the left defended her. But Trump is the evolution of our stupidity. We have gone full retard with this choice. We are blatantly crying out for a madman to become a dictator. If not now, it will happen in the future. It's kind of like we opened pandora's box. Insanity and stupidity is normal in the eyes of many now.
>>
>>721333026
this does not sound like a /pol/ kid. The /pol/ kid would be talking about how trump the fuhrer will gas chamber all non-whites.
>>
>>721331096
The wall and muslim ban are the things I cared the least about, how he put Golman Sachs and Big Pharma in goverment seats are what I found to be real problems, he was supposed to drain the swamp.
>>
>>721332591
Imminent domain is a bitch.
>>
>>721333037
>We are blatantly crying out for a madman to become a dictator.

He's pretty comparable to all Republican standing presidents. Maybe you're just a young idiot who thinks it's exciting to rebel against the "evil powers that be". Does that sound accurate to you?
>>
>>721331292
Not necessarily. The Republicans just need to think it will be easier to get their shit passed with Pence. Once convinced of that, they'll take any excuse to dump Trump and put his VP in power. The sad thing is, most people will probably be satisfied with that, and will just go along with the rest of the bullshit they propose afterward.
>>
>>721333137
this still makes me laugh, stupid trump supporters believed the drain the swamp bullshit. HE is the swamp lol. Him and all his old fart rich friends.
>>
>>721333220
believe me, he is making W. Bush look good right about now. Let me guess, you were another retard that agreed with all the crap bush did as well right? I guess stupidity just gets worst the older you get.
>>
File: 1428348280577.jpg (86KB, 960x680px) Image search: [Google]
1428348280577.jpg
86KB, 960x680px
>>721332608
>In Italy, under Mussolini.
I don't remember Trump marching with his armed buddies on Washington and forcing the king to give him power otherwise he would wreck shit, frocio.
>>
>>721333236
>stupid trump supporters believed the drain the swamp bullshit

Considering the tariff discourages all international trade and does huge blows to corporations in order to keep money in the United States, I'd say you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>721333220
>He's pretty comparable to all Republican standing presidents. Maybe you're just a young idiot who thinks it's exciting to rebel against the "evil powers that be". Does that sound accurate to you?

I was born in the 70's.
I remember Bush sr clearly, and Reagan vaguely. while bush Jr was opposed for his warmongering, There was nothing even remotely like the opposition trump has warranted being directed toward Bush sr.
>>
>>721333492
>There was nothing even remotely like the opposition trump has warranted being directed toward Bush sr.
Social media weren't a thing back then, and yes, they play that big of a role.
>>
Whats funny is that people overseas shun and look down on Americans, yet have no problem comming here and exploiting our country. But we gotta look after them cause the constitution says to. We'll also bitch about getting caught and fined for recreational drugs... even though the law says to.
>>
>>721333478
They'll just pass down the cost of the tariff to the consumer like they always do.
>>
>>721333478
So you are saying by doing bad to the economy he is hurting the rich people in turn going against the swamp?..Are you stupid? You are saying the dumb things he does are good because they harm us.
>>
>>721333592
Then you just dont buy.
>>
>>721332608
... you forgot the most stunning parallel.... Hitler in Germany, although that was not a democracy.
>>
>>721333312
>believe me, he is making W. Bush look good right about now.

That's because our country is permeated by young liberals with no understanding of politics like never before. They hate Trump because he looks like emperor palpatine, and they grew up watching Biff Tannen be the bad guy. If you notice, the left has only rhetoric on their side. They don't have genuine opinions on the bills, because the bills and orders are actually quite sensible and not different from what any other president has ever done, that's what makes liberals look so insane during this period. It really is fear mongering and they are so insane that they commit violence and take away people's constitutional rights in order to demand their way. Trumps travel ban was constitutional when a judge tried to halt it. It was quickly overturned because it had no legal basis. That should show you how quickly the left will hop on Trump without knowing what they're doing.

> Let me guess, you were another retard that agreed with all the crap bush did as well right?

No? I hated Bush.

> I guess stupidity just gets worst the older you get.

Lol
>>
>>721333570
What drives me nuts is people here in Italy bitching about the "muslim ban" and how Trump is Hitler when up until few years ago our country was best buddy with Gheddafi[spoiler] and for good reasons.[/spoiler]
>>
>>721331096

Everything Trump has done has been legal. The US Code 1182 supports his Muslim ban. The left is being obstructionists, but given time they'll be beaten into submission
>>
>>721333871
>crying about the left
>being this triggered
>irony
>>
>>721333686
>So you are saying by doing bad to the economy he is hurting the rich people in turn going against the swamp?

Are you really asking me how a tax on trade goods will hurt the rich people? Do you have fucking down syndrome?
>>
>>721333353
Did I say they were the same? no.

But Trump, and Mussollini both made infammatory speeches and comments aiming to de-legitimise the judiciary - exactly as trump is doing right now, today, aimed at Attorney Generals who have found his immigration orders to be unconstitutional, with his attacks calling them "so-called judge", and accusing them of "disloyalty" and using the image of a threat to push their orders.

Of course they're not identical. I dont see Il Douche talking Italian, either. I dont see him being black, like Mugabe. I dont see him being muslim like Suharto, or wearing a uniform like Pinochet. (Though he does have a daft haircut, like Kim-Jong Un.) But there are similarities.

Authoritarians, who eventually rise into dictatorships if unchecked, have patterns - and the undermining of judicial independence, and the strength of the national justice system is one of those traits, which Trump is doing exactly like many of those authoritarians. And it is something people should be concerned about.
>>
>>721333976
What a shitty rebuttal. You should honestly kill yourself out of shame.
>>
>>721333235
not understanding that Trump is a wall to protect dems from republicans is your first mistake.

Trump is Repbicrate.
>>
>>721332591
you do know that there is already a wall at the border, right? He's just going to make it better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico%E2%80%93United_States_barrier
>>
>>721334007
Don't you realize the stupidity of connecting the dots through things like firey speech? You don't see how being a boastful speaker has nothing to do with policy? Is this what the left goes upon?

It really just seems like you looked at that sign of "Warning signs of facism" and got too excited to think straight. I would challenge you to connect those same dots to most presidents, you would find the results are the same, and that every president under this logic is now a potential dictator.
>>
>>721331096
I really hate this orange douchebag but the ban on refugees is something I am ok with. I'm sorry they are being slaughtered and are suffering horrible atrocities and so on but why should we help them when the average citizen needs help in school loans, rent, and the price of food and water.

So yes, I will say what Trump supporters won't say. I don't care about these people. I just care about myself. I'm not gonna place blame on Obama, the left, or any other bullshit. I will take personal responsibility and say fuck those refugees, help me and our people. I don't want a dime spent on non americans.
>>
>>721333592
you buy the avacados from equidor. Dumbass. Thats why mexico is so pissed about the tariff.
>>
>>721333710
I deliverately avoid using the Hitler analogy, because hitler is so over-used that people have become indifferent to him.

Trump could set up a "Trump youth" set people to work on the infrastructure for the wall, have a paramilitary wing, and then start talking about rounding up the je- the muslims to put in concentration camps, and if you said "this is what hitler did", you'd still get thousands of people whould start screeching "STOP SAYING HE's HITLER!" and defending him, because he's not hitler, he's got two balls.

or something.

Its an absurd situation, that we cannot note the parallels between the post-weimar republic germany of the mid 1930's, and Trump's government, because people will dismiss it, solely for being compared to Hitler.
>>
>>721331096
President Trump has the highest disapproval rating of any new president ever polled, according to a new survey. A majority of respondents, 53 percent, disapprove of how Trump is handling his job
>>
>>721333985
I don't think you understand what you said. Go back and read what you wrote. If you have half a brain you will see how stupid that statement was. You are past autism my friend.
>>
>>721331246
China has called fucking war on us. You fucking shit conservative ruined American. Enjoy the time you have left until your nation is destroyed.
>>
>>721332866

This

You don't have to like trump. You don't have to agree or support what he does. But don't go around acting like the sky is falling because of him. Liberals need to take a chill pill you lose any sense of validity when you are rioting and spouting off like a crazy evangelical Christian.
>>
>>721334064
yes, the usual blaming libs and assuming you are a lib and then kill yourself. You earned your retard trump supporter red hat. Good job buddy.
>>
>>721334298
>Reagan could set up a "Reagan youth" set people to work on the infrastructure for the wall, have a paramilitary wing, and then start talking about rounding up the je- the muslims to put in concentration camps, and if you said "this is what hitler did", you'd still get thousands of people whould start screeching "STOP SAYING HE's HITLER!" and defending him, because he's not hitler, he's got two balls.
>Bush could set up a "Bush youth" set people to work on the infrastructure for the wall, have a paramilitary wing, and then start talking about rounding up the je- the muslims to put in concentration camps, and if you said "this is what hitler did", you'd still get thousands of people whould start screeching "STOP SAYING HE's HITLER!" and defending him, because he's not hitler, he's got two balls.
>Bush Sr could set up a "Bush sr youth" set people to work on the infrastructure for the wall, have a paramilitary wing, and then start talking about rounding up the je- the muslims to put in concentration camps, and if you said "this is what hitler did", you'd still get thousands of people whould start screeching "STOP SAYING HE's HITLER!" and defending him, because he's not hitler, he's got two balls.

It's just political rhetoric. You can do this to anyone.
>>
>I'm giving him another month tops, until impeachment hearings begin.

>he wont win primaries
>he wont be given the ticket to run for pres
>he wont last first debate
>he wont be elected
>electors wont vote for him
>he wont be sworn in
>impeached in a week
>impeached in a month

then you see nafta fall and work being done to get the wall made as you read him shit posting on twitter at faggots and the majority laughing with him.

>it'll be next month
>it'll be next month
>it'll be next month

Are you going to be saying that as he wins the next election too?
>>
>>721334452
You haven't presented a single point, only pissy baby ad hominem. Sorry. Try not to post again until you're older.
>>
>>721334337

Just like how he was trailing at 30% every damn poll before he won presidency right?

Are you having triggering flash backs yet?
>>
>>721334007
>aimed at Attorney Generals who have found his immigration orders to be unconstitutional
stopped reading there, they're not unconstitutional and it's been clear for a while.
>>
File: 1391571136513.png (377KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
1391571136513.png
377KB, 500x701px
>>721331096
none of this happened. I actually wasted time googling it just to be sure.
>>
>>721334298
>Trump could set up a "Trump youth"

You mean like Obama did?
>>
>>721333478
Producing stuff in the US would still be way more expensive than paying the tariff, labor in China and Mexico costs close to nothing, this won't bring back jobs.
>>
>>721334365
>I don't think you understand what you said.

You're so stupid that you're projecting your own inability to understand what was said onto me. That's almost the saddest thing I've ever heard in an argument.

>Go back and read what you wrote. If you have half a brain you will see how stupid that statement was.

It sounds like you're just saying that. Too bad it's not true. I don't fall for idiotic attempts like this.

>You are past autism my friend

You might actually be the dumbest man on earth.
>>
>>721334298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mvP0ArKIGY
>>
File: avocado crimes.png (461KB, 653x529px) Image search: [Google]
avocado crimes.png
461KB, 653x529px
>>721334243
Equador doesn't produce nearly enough avocado, get ready for crime waves.
>>
>>721334231
>Don't you realize the stupidity of connecting the dots through things

And dont you realise the stupidity of not seeing the parallels? Do you not comprehend the consequences of Trump attempting to silence the press, control the judiciary system, and so on?
Its not that there's one instance. its that there are multiple instances. He attacks the judiciary. he attacks the press. he uses phrases like "loyalty", and so on. One of these on its own is not a warning sign. Plenty of non-authoritarian governments have criticised their supreme courts for a ruling. But few have also attacked their press as "enemy number one". Fewer still have attacked a race or social group as a "threat". and so on. Each one in turn is a flashing warning sign of a larger malaise.

Like a disease, its a case of symptoms. And the more symptoms that are present, the more likely there's a thread of a major illness being there. And you know what? I hope I'm fucking wrong. I really do. I WANT to be an idiot who spoke out and was later proven to be over-reacting. Because the alternative... that I am right, and I sat by and did nothing while he and his cabal of people like bannon consolidated power... well. I do not wish to be the one who said nothing, when they rose to power.
>>
>>721334893
Tip top kek
>>
>>721331096
You can only impeach if the President has committed some sort of crime. You can't just impeach someone because you don't like them. Fucking dumbass.
>>
>>721331246
>blocks people from muslim counties
>makes exceptions for "religious minorities" in those countries
>>
File: Gays_Hanging.jpg (44KB, 590x442px) Image search: [Google]
Gays_Hanging.jpg
44KB, 590x442px
>>721331096
Read Trump EO..its to protect Americans.
"In order to protect Americans, the United States must ensure that those admitted to this country do not bear hostile attitudes toward it and its founding principles. The United States cannot, and should not, admit those who do not support the Constitution, or those who would place violent ideologies over American law. In addition, the United States should not admit those who engage in acts of bigotry or hatred (including "honor" killings, other forms of violence against women, or the persecution of those who practice religions different from their own) or those who would oppress Americans of any race, gender, or sexual orientation."
>>
>>721334961
>And dont you realise the stupidity of not seeing the parallels?

But I do see the parallels. What I'm saying is that you can find these same parallels with every standing president. Is this really too complicated for you?
>>
>>721334337
>taking your sources from a libtard biased media
>>
>>721331096
Stay mad faggot
>>
>>721334961
>Trump attempting to silence the press

He's not silencing the press. He's just calling out the liberal propaganda machine on shit that everyone has seen for decades now. Calling out lies is not "silencing" as you put it.
>>
>>721334961
>But few have also attacked their press as "enemy number one".
Well considering the wide misinformation about him spread by american and international media, and how almost the entirety of the former campaigned for Hillary and against him, he's somewhat pretty fucking right.
>>
People on /b/ defending that its not a muslim ban. Lets just say it is and laugh at these stupid fucken liberals as they cry. Maybe they will go back to plebbit.

HEIL TRUMP!
>>
File: ICPonME.jpg (27KB, 493x156px) Image search: [Google]
ICPonME.jpg
27KB, 493x156px
>>721331096
>>
File: autism.jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
9KB, 194x259px
>>721335131
>muh media bias maymay
>>
File: 590.png (55KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
590.png
55KB, 624x628px
>>
>>721335047
>too stupid to see it's REAL intent.
>>
>>721331096
prepare to see a lot of judges kiss their careers goodbye.

besides, i don't think an impeachment vote would come out the way the left wingers think. most politicians are acutely aware of what constitutes career suicide, and would either vote against or abstain impeachment.

rhetoric is rhetoric, weak threats that evaporate when push comes to shove.

somebody might put a bullet in him though.

>the USA today.
>best reality show ever
>>
>>721331096
SJWs are domestic terrorists and should be treated as such. Especially when they turn violent.
>>
>>721335201
Oh holy shit you've got a fucking lot to learn. Not even trying to be rude. You honestly just don't have any sense. Fox is Republican, other media networks like CNN are largely democratic. It's just the way things are.
>>
>>721335271
It's real intent is to protect us from Muslims who would "bear hostile attitudes toward it and its founding principles. The United States cannot, and should not, admit those who do not support the Constitution, or those who would place violent ideologies over American law. In addition, the United States should not admit those who engage in acts of bigotry or hatred (including "honor" killings, other forms of violence against women, or the persecution of those who practice religions different from their own) or those who would oppress Americans of any race, gender, or sexual orientation."
>>
I feel like it would be in the USAs best interest to give Trump unquestionable authority over all legislation. He's above the Constitution and for Trump the Constitution is just a hindrance. I honestly feel this way. Trump should be the Emperor of the USA.
>>
>>721331096
>Southern Poverty Law Center

Not surprising since 22.8 percent ($9,674,637), of total expenses go for fundraising.
>>
>>721335554
Wait two years and you'll be top tier at this. You remind me of a young me. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>721335047
>Protect Americans

Neo-Liberals hate this country.

Go up to someone and ask "Do you love America, and love living here" If they say no, ask who they voted for. It's always hillary.

They dont deny issues with immigration deep down and they dont deny that Hillary is extremely corrupt and doesn't care about the American people, they simple dont care how corrupt she is and are on the same page of hatred of America/Americans.

Liberals are the worse people to spend time with and talk to, thats why they are segregated into specific countys while most of the country is red.

They just went on a power trip with Obama because he can be 100% manipulated.

>http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/shock-michelle-obama-just-said-this-is-only-for-white-people/

>http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/obama-blames-right-wing-media-angering-white-people/

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WWzELjRfWA

Him and his wife literally got abused by those people and drove this country into the ground in a hole of degeneracy.
>>
>>721331096
Blows my mind how you fucking cucks just need...fucking CRAVE immigration. It's fucking unhealthy, you fucking fetishize it to the point of fucking insanity. Why the fuck is immigration so important to you bleeding heart retards?
>>
>>721331096
>ACLU

So the ACLU claims that they stand up for the constitution. Tell me OP, where the fuck were they in protecting freedom of speech this past week? Milo and Gavin were both shut down by Nazi-like violent opposition. Since when do we let only one side be heard? The constitution protects ALL SPEECH and gives everyone the right to voice their beliefs. NO ONE gets the right to silence someone else, or they are in violation of that person whom they are silencing's constitutional rights. It doesn't matter if you agree with someone else's opinion. You don't have the right to stop them from voicing it. Plain and simple.

The ACLU has proven itself to be a heavily partisan leftist advancement group, not a protector of the constitution as they claim.
>>
>>721335666
Thanks satan
>>
>>721335694
And I swear to god if anyone says "it's what makes America great" I'll have a fucking aneurysm.
>>
>>721332838
The people with green cards were detained then let in to the country
>>
File: cnndoublestandard.jpg (169KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cnndoublestandard.jpg
169KB, 1200x1200px
>>721335201
You are autistic if you can't see the media bias.
>>
>>721335081
really?

Every president?

So, please, show me the example of the month where Obama made a law by executive order, for it to be shut down by Attorney Generals who deemed it unconstitutional, and Obama proceeded to denigrate the judiciary, fire one attorney general for being disloyal, put others down by calling them "so-called judges"? Show me the same month where Obama and his cabinet attacked news sources for reporting the accurate truth of events, and calling them "the opposition"? Show me the time that same month where he attacked the president/prime ministers of australia or somewhere else. That month where Obama attacked the intelligence agencies, and dismissed their expertise? and the time he removed the head of the NSA and the Joint Chiefs of staff and replaced them with a relative, and a right-wing figurehead?

Go on. Or replace Obama with Bush(es), Clinton, Reagan, Ford, Nixon, and so on. Show me one example of a previous president who's done such a string of unprecedented actions.
>>
>>721331096
SPLC is shite
>>
>>721335817
>for it to be shut down by Attorney Generals who deemed it unconstitutional

What the leftover Obama acting AG since the Dems are dragging their feet on getting Trump's AG confirmed?
>>
>>721335806
Those 4 young black gentlemen where just pranking him.
>>
>>721335694
Yes, After all, where would Donald trump be without his immigrant wife. Or his immigrant mother. Or his immigrant grandfather?

Where would we be without the child of a Syrian immigrant called Steve Jobs? Or where would we have been in WW2 without a Serman immigrant called Einstein?
And so on.
>>
>>721335708
>having a strong case of the dumb
>>
>>721331096
The Muslim ban is completely constitutional.
>>
>>721336020
>what is LEGAL immigration?
>>
>>721331096

>common sense

funny,common sense from the country who sat and blamed everything obama was responsible for on george w bush.americans dont have common sense,have fun when you lose the next election.and nobody is believing your fake support for the constitution,we still remember who the crowd was that whined about gun control after every shooting
>>
>>721331096
When he said we'd get tired of winning, I guess this is what he meant: he'd keep losing, we the people would keep winning.
>>
>>721331096
Itt; millennials that didn't pay attention in school discover checks and balances.
>>
>>721336020
>Where would we be without the child of a Syrian immigrant called Steve Jobs?
In a much better place for sure.
>>
>>721336020
Immigrants have made contributions to America, like every country. Obviously. But what I don't get is the absolute fetishization of it. Why are people so insistent on importing thousands upon thousands of just random fucking people.

Like why is the fact that Trump is shutting down immigration from 7 countries such a HUGE deal. These people aren't philosophers, they aren't mathematicians, they aren't physicists, they're just random fucking people that everyone is hellbent on opening our gates to.
>>
>>721335806
Show us on the doll where the mean old media touched you and hurt your pweshus fee-fees.
>>
File: IMG_0458.jpg (29KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0458.jpg
29KB, 800x600px
>>
>>721336244
>this is your brain on liberalism
>>
>>721335817
>So, please, show me the example of the month where Obama made a law by executive order, for it to be shut down by Attorney Generals who deemed it unconstitutional,

You don't even know what happened. It wasn't deemed unconstitutional. It was blocked after it was constitutional. You need to read before you make statements like this.

Also you're literally braindead if you think Obama wasn't called a dictator endlessly because of his policies. Literally braindead.

Do five seconds of googling on "Obama dictator" and tell me your opinion hasn't changed. I'm serious.
>>
>>721336105
>>what is LEGAL immigration?

something that's impossible if there are blanket bans on entire countries.

And when it comes to refugee immigrants, there's a tiny little detail.
"we dont want these muslims coming over here, look how fucked up their laws are!".

Guess what? that's why the refugees are fleeing from there. Because they dont want to live under such fucked up laws either.
>>
File: 6 for the effort.jpg (102KB, 680x966px) Image search: [Google]
6 for the effort.jpg
102KB, 680x966px
>>721336020
>comparing einstein to the average fleeing sandnigger
also this>>721336105
>>
>>721331096
Trump is such a loser. Eurotrash whore for a wife, retarded kid, bankrupt a bunch of times (even running a casino, LOL), his EOs are getting shot down, everybody hates him. He should an hero.
>>
>>721332591
The federal government has jurisdiction over the border, border agents are federal, our federal government can build a wall where a state-level government could not
>>
>>721334620
This times 1000
>>
>>721336361
Countries are a product of their people.

These people run their countries into the ground and then say "oh look at how well those white folks are doing over there, may as well jump ship and join them". Why does everyone think they have a universal right to this?
>>
>>721336361
which part of "90 days" don't you get? it's temporary, and anyway almost all of the countries involved where already considered by the national security or whatever it's called dangerous zones and anyone coming from there could be stopped if they wanted to, and it's been like this since 2015
>>
>>721336379
LOL, Barron must be such a disappointment to him. He's got to have the best of everything, and here he is saddled with a tard, must drive him nuts.
>>
>>721336379
>Eurotrash whore for a wife, retarded kid, bankrupt a bunch of times (even running a casino, LOL), his EOs are getting shot down, everybody hates him
and yet, despite all that, he became president of the US, lmao
>>
>>721335817
Yes every president you fucking retard. Every president is compared to Hitler.
>>
Is CTR still attempting infiltration? Slow learners
>>
>>721336563
This is why I'm hoping for a civil war. Fucking literal scum leftists making fun of a child because they disagree with his father's policies. God I'd fucking love to meet you in the street.
>>
>>721336520
I'm afraid we're going to have to kick you out into the street, and take away the apartment you're renting. Don't worry. You'll only be homeless for 90 days. It's just temporary.
>>
>>721331096
Who's the retard?
>>
>>721336361
TEMPORARY BANS.... 90-days.

It's time to stop with the left-wing talking points now.
>>
>>721335983
if it was just a prank, they will not be charge with felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
>>
>>721336619
Jesus Christ the Republican comparisons are as stupid as the Democrat ones lmfao.

Did anyone actually study the Third Reich that made these? "Divides the public" Jesus fucking Christ...
>>
>>721336327
>Also you're literally braindead if you think Obama wasn't called a dictator endlessly because of his policies

He was. By some of the most idiotic people in the country, who screamed because he was trying to pass laws for things like equality.

the problem is that their claims were utter bullshit. And rarely even close to reality

And incidentally, I am not calling trump a dictator.
What I am saying is that he is a dangerously authoritarian whose actions are getting alarmingly close to heading into the sort of behaviour seen by many dictators. And its those actions which we should be very wary of
>>
>>721334620
that actually shows that the russian interference played a big part in his winning the election.
>>
>>721336612
There's a lot of tarded Americans.
>>
>>721336745
>He was. By some of the most idiotic people in the country,

Then what does that make you?
>>
>>721336679
I hate those people
>>
>>721336745
I'm not that anon, just curious. Do you always view authoritarianism as a good thing? Like Obama was also clearly authoritarian, would you accept a policy of his to enforce "equality"? Something like Affirmative Action?
>>
>>721335746
It`s what makes `murika great. Just like Tony the Tiger and his corn flakes Their GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRReat!
>>
>>721336846
A bad thing*, sorry.
>>
File: FromSecedeOrDie-1.jpg (65KB, 629x600px) Image search: [Google]
FromSecedeOrDie-1.jpg
65KB, 629x600px
>>721336745
>It's wrong when they do it but it's okay when I do it
>>
>>721336648
next you're going to tell me that old woman died because of trump
>>
>>721332144
You mean
America 1 - Liberal Fucktards 0
>>
>>721331096
I read your post, and decided I would actually fuck myself. Since my penis is much longer and thicker than you would imagine, all I had to do was lay on my back, spread my legs, lube up, and tuck my penis into my own anus. I then started to convulse in order to slide my penis in and out of my anus ever so slightly, enough to be techinically "fucking" myself. I then came. And when I was finished, I noticed that Donald Trump was still president and this is still our America. I have fucked myself, and our country is still great.
>>
>>721335414
>CNN are largely democratic

Oh my.....

Not even close. CNN is probably about as centrist as you can get. MSNBC does lean left, and Fox is way the fuck right. If you can't see things as they are, then you're judgement has been clouded by right-wing propaganda.
>>
>>721331096
Impeach? Are you retarded?
>>
>>721336639
And you'd wind up curb stomped, faggot. Barron's a retard because daddy couldn't figure out shooting 60 year old sperm at Eurotrash eggs was a bad idea. Deal with it faggot. There'll be no revolution. And if there were, you and yours would be killed. Just like Nazis in WWII, or just like the Civil War, when the South picked a fight with its moral, intellectual, and technological betters and got its ass handed to it. It'll happen again, if we want. Put all you traitorous conservative shitheads up against the wall and blow your brains out. Make the world a better place and raise the collective IQ of the US.
>>
>>721336563
>>721336639
>This is why I'm hoping for a civil war. Fucking literal scum leftists making fun of a child because they disagree with his father's policies. God I'd fucking love to meet you in the street.

I'm as left-wing as they come, and I'd gladly join you in giving the shit who wrote that a lesson.

However abhorrent Trump is, trying to use a 10-year old boy as an angle of attack on him is fucking despicable, and the guy who wrote >>721336379 that should be ashamed of himself.
>>
File: obamasch.jpg (231KB, 691x600px) Image search: [Google]
obamasch.jpg
231KB, 691x600px
>>721336745
>pass laws for things like equality
Are you kidding, Obama issue race based executive order, its discrimination based on race and not equality.
>>
>>721331096
Fake News
>>
>>721336937
I watched CNN on election night, one of the anchors literally said "we [Hillary] aren't doing so well in this state..."

Come on dude, they are not centrist. Van Jones and Don Lemon are regular contributors ffs.
>>
>>721336846
How was Obama "authoritarian"?
>>
File: pop-art.jpg (198KB, 834x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pop-art.jpg
198KB, 834x1000px
>>721331096
That judge is going to be fired.
>>
>>721336803
this argument sums up all the reasons why trump won
>>
>>721336937
I feel you but you're wrong. CNN is often blasted for their bias. It has its own wiki page, that's how prominent it is.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_controversies
>>
File: 75342256.jpg (96KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
75342256.jpg
96KB, 400x400px
Tard fo sho
>>
>>721333235
>The Republicans just need to think it will be easier to get their shit passed with Pence
trump wouldn't stop them
they need him just like he needs them

hes not getting impeached and we're just going to have an "ugly american" as president for at least 4 years
>>
>>721336803
>>721337061
and just to be clear, I meant the reasons why the liberals are fucking retarded and lost
>>
>>721337049
No he isn't.
>>
>>721336973
Mmmm. that's some good moralfagging right there.
>>
>>721337049
this
>>
>>721337044
Authoritarian literally just means big government. Obamacare is an easy example. I'm not by any means using it as a pejorative, I'm just curious.
>>
You can't just "fire" a judge you inbred
>>
>>721336951
kys you weak little faggot. picking on kids, is that the best that you can do?

I can only imagine how much the left would have lost it's shit had some conservative made fun of one of Obama's daughters. gotta love the double-standard.
>>
>>721336951
>raise the collective IQ

Funny, blacks have the lowest IQ on average in the country and they overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

Really activates my almonds.
>>
>>721337140
Mmmm hmmm. Conservatives are mentally diseased. They're the ones who don't believe in changing your opinion based on new data (literally, what "conservatism" means), despite that being called, "science." They deny reality. One day, when they've become too annoying, we'll just kill them all.
>>
>>721336020
>Steve Jobs
>Einstein
False equivalence. Steve Jobs is totally irrelevant here. Einstein is almost irrelevant here. By which I mean that when Steve Jobs's father came over ISIS wasn't a thing yet. You could argue Einstein's german birth and the Nazis, but iirc he immigrated from Switzerland.

Also modern technology owes a whole lot more to Nikola Tesla, a Serbian, than to Einstein. Not knocking Einstein, but the real-world application of his technologies are limited to erasing cities and boiling water. He made huge contributions to theoretical physics and our understanding of the world, but things like AC electricity and wireless communication are the foundations of the modern world. Not that there were a lot of anti-western terrorists in Serbia at the time, just that he's the one you *should* think of when you think of a single immigrant changing the world.
>>
>>721332838
No he didn't. His EO stated "removable aliens". The statute defining this term (aliens that can be removed at any time for any reason) excludes green card holders. The guys at the airports misinterpreted his order, the press was in no mood to correct this mistake. Hence the clarification from the White House the next day. But it never affected green cards.

That's coming later.
>>
File: IMG_0424.jpg (192KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0424.jpg
192KB, 450x450px
>>721337049
God bless
>>
File: Trump-Is-A-Superhero.jpg (40KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Is-A-Superhero.jpg
40KB, 650x400px
>>721337142
...not yet... but going to be.
>>
>>721336945
Poll: 4 in 10 support impeaching Trump
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/317627-poll-4-in-10-back-impeaching-trump
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2017/PPP_Release_National_2217.pdf
February 02, 2017 - 03:31 PM EST
"Forty percent of registered voters support impeaching President Trump"
>>
>>721336105
people can't be illegal you fuckwad
>>
>>721337239
Obama's daughters were smart. Barron's a tard, Tiffany's pretty fucked up, and Eric looks like a goddamn mutant. The only one that's normal is Ivanka, but her dad wants to fuck her...and probably has.
>>
Listen up, cunt, the president has plenary powers over immigration bans. This judge is legislating from the bench and should be impeached; hopefully he will be. Furthermore, the ACLU and SPLC are a bunch of faggot fucks and can all go kill themselves, hopefully not before killing you and all those who think like you.
>>
>>721337352
>laws can't exist you dummy
>>
>>721337264
>american liberals
>killing anything

LMAO
>>
File: 1485748129043.png (34KB, 657x657px) Image search: [Google]
1485748129043.png
34KB, 657x657px
>>721337268
>We could have kept steve jobs out of the country
>>
>>721337343
>support impeaching Trump
Even if it was 100% it would still require an impeachable offense to take place.
>>
>>721333686
You are the most retarded person i have seen in a while lmao
>>
>>721334372
You're some special sort of retard, aren't you, anon? Have a peek at China Army training vs. US Army training
>>
>>721337421
Put you down just like we did those Southern dogs who tried to rise up. Only this time, we'll do it right. No unconditional surrender. We'll just kill every last one of them and their families. Clean the gene pool of you inbreds.
>>
>>721337218
President Trump will place a judge of his choice in place of the current.
>>
>>721337343
european here, please educate me about the relevance of these statistics and how they can bring an impeachment, because I'm pretty fucking sure that means fucking nothing
>>
>>721337440
Not that anon, but all Jobs did was fucking nail the consumerist system and make billions. I'm sure he was philanthropic, but it's not like he's an American hero or anything. Just another capitalist.
>>
>>721335708
>what is hate speech
>what is inciting violent ideologies

domestic terrorists don't count which is what both of those faggots are.

that's why if you get sucker punched while wearing a maga cap, then i don't feel bad at all for you.
>>
>>721336612

Just goes to show how mentally ill his rabid fan base is. Sad really.
>>
>>721337510
>Clean the gene pool of you inbreds.
Found the fascist.
>>
File: 1486042357872.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486042357872.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>721337510
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Liberals.
>>
File: SR0BLmO.gif (951KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
SR0BLmO.gif
951KB, 500x250px
>>721337493
...You can see me?
>>
>>721337624
Killing fascists ain't fascist, dickwad.
>>
>>721337557
It does mean fucking nothing, Trump will not be impeached, all these fucking spring roll retards just like copying and pasting shit from CNN.
>>
File: ow the edge.jpg (38KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.jpg
38KB, 400x366px
>>721337510
I don't even know what you're talking about because I'm not American, but the only thing those idiots marching these days could kill is themselves. You faggots live in a bubble of non-existent problems and Trump rightfully adressed the real ones to those who still more or less care about it.
>>
>>721337671
kek'd
>>
>>721337678
It is if the fascists are imaginary.
>>
>>721337200
No it doesn't. You need a dictionary.
au·thor·i·tar·i·an
(ə-thôr′ĭ-târ′ē-ən, ə-thŏr′-, ô-)
adj.
1.Characterized by or favoring absolute obedience to authority, as against individual freedom:an authoritarian regime.
2.Tending to tell other people what to do in a peremptory or arrogant manner. See Synonyms at dictatorial.
au·thor′i·tar′i·ann.
au·thor′i·tar′i·an·ismn.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.

authoritarian
(ɔːˌθɒrɪˈtɛərɪən)
adj
1.favouring, denoting, or characterized by strict obedience to authority
2.(Government, Politics & Diplomacy) favouring, denoting, or relating to government by a small elite with wide powers
3.despotic; dictatorial; domineering
n
(Government, Politics & Diplomacy) a person who favours or practises authoritarian policies
auˌthoriˈtarianismn
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
>>
>>721337612
ALL SPEECH is protected under the constitution.

Hate speech is only a term that has been invented in recent times meaning "things libtards don't agree with" as a means to suppress free speech of others. That's called fascism. Fascist much?
>>
Don`t you worthless, faggot, liberals have something better to do instead of bash Trump on accomplishing more in two weeks than your fucking nigger god did in 8 years, like start a fucking trap thread and go beat off in your safe place?
>>
>>721337624
do you feel smarter for voting hillary? you fucking idiots gifted him victory as soon as you made her the democratic candidate
>>
>>721336612
>bankrupt a bunch of times
One more time, since none of you fuckers ever pass this along when we explain it to you:
Several of Trump's *businesses* have gone bankrupt. Trump himself has not. His businesses which did not go bankrupt outnumber the ones that did by about 30 to 1. That's well over a 90% success record when it comes to starting businesses.
>>
>>721333312
>believe me
you probably werent even alive when bush was president.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485456937993.jpg (45KB, 759x443px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485456937993.jpg
45KB, 759x443px
>>721333985
>>721334779
Stop bothering dude if hes not a paid shill hes a fat feminist autistic male, he's just spewing out whatever bullshit he can think of because thats how the mainstream media trained him to be

Funny how some of these were all like "dood illoominatees gon make new world order dont get brainwashed smoke some weed mayneee" 5 years ago but now that someone is fightig against the new world order they hate him. Fucking hipsters
>>
>>721337803
Okay, if we use that definition Trump isn't authoritarian either. Just making use of government powers already available to him.

I mean this is literally semantics, words mean whatever people fucking want. I could interpret Obamacare as "against individual freedom" and call him authoritarian.
>>
>>721333945
its not a fucking muslim ban.
>>
>>721337878
why are you quoting me, you dork?
>>
>>721337815
You've got the wrong guy, comrade.
I did not (and would never) vote for Hillary because her past is just too...
Look...I'm not saying she's a criminal or anything, but that's just because everyone who *does* say she's a criminal gets fucking shot.
>>
>>721334337
>surveys
I thought you guys learned your lesson.
>>
File: 1485998917685.png (490KB, 618x678px) Image search: [Google]
1485998917685.png
490KB, 618x678px
>>721337809
Hey, no need to bring traps into this.

Trump will bless us all with meaty girly boy thighed servants.
>>
>>721331680
Errr, citation please? When last I heard Donald had resorted to insulting the judge on Twitter, the ban was off and people were travelling in again
>>
>>721338020
>dork

Calm down dude, we're all friends here
>>
>>721337550
Dear retard,
Trump has no authority to replace the judge who ruled against him. Do you even know how the US government works?
>>
>>721337815
meant for >>721337623
>>
>>721338020
Because I'm drunk.
Not gonna lie.
>>
>>721331096
>everything he has done is completely legal

>liberal judges that get to interpretation the constitution how they see fit can block actions
>>
>>721338098
>Do you even know how the US government works?
The government DOESN'T work.
BUT WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN, BELIEVE ME.
>>
>>721337878
haha .) nope, he lost so much money no bank would give him a dollar, than came russian mobsters... plus most of his "businesses" are just scams... but well, in us, if you can get a nigger elected president, you can as well elect a piece of shit failure like trump... a land of opportunity if there ever was one!
>>
File: IMG_0497.png (640KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0497.png
640KB, 1200x675px
>>721338058
Europe is so fucked
>>
>>721337804
Dear moron,
All speech isn't protected under the first amendment. Supreme court rulings have clearly shown that, for instance, speech that endangers public safety is prohibited, such as yelling "fire" in a crowded theater. Certain kinds of speech can be prohibited.
>>
File: affirmi.jpg (82KB, 1484x988px) Image search: [Google]
affirmi.jpg
82KB, 1484x988px
>>721337366
>Obama's daughters were smart.
Got into Harvard University via Affirmative Action.
>>
File: fakenews.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fakenews.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>721338289
>he lost so much money no bank would give him a dollar
>>
>>721335201
Shills can you atleast tell us what you know about the soros agenda why is he paying you to post on social nedia now that the election is over?
>>
>>721338386
Referencing a specific example like that is meaningless in the context of politics.

Example; "misgendering" someone is hate speech.

Or, my favorite example; "citing statistics saying blacks commit more crime is racist".
>>
>>721338507
(((Soros)))
>>
>>721338386
>nit-picking

Not an argument moron. Having opposing political beliefs IS indeed protected.
>>
>>721337510
so you want the government to run every part of your life because you said yourself people are too retarded to take care of themselves. you want to kill all the people that dont think exactly like you. Literally worse than Hitler
>>
>>721338434
is this for real? I don't think getting into harvard is that big of an accomplishment when your dad is the president.
>>
>>721338245
I think he meant the constitution, rather than the administration.

I believe the US constitution was established to prevent one person having too much power and it enshrined the independence of the judiciary.

The fact that POTUS can refer to a "so-called judge" implies he's holding the judiciary in contempt, which is unconstitutional. The judge was appointed as a judge and is a judge, whatever POTUS thinks or wants.
>Judges hold their seats until they resign, die, or are removed from office. Although the legal orthodoxy is that judges cannot be removed from office except by impeachment by the House of Representatives followed by conviction by the Senate, several legal scholars, including William Rehnquist, Saikrishna Prakash and Steven D. Smith, have argued that the Good Behaviour Clause may, in theory, permit removal by way of a writ of scire facias filed before a federal court, without resort to impeachment
>>
>>721332838
>Green card holder
>Constitutionally protected

Pick one faggot. Only citizens are protected by the constitution. Even our armed forces are subject to the UCMJ and are not constitutionally protected.
>>
>>721337966
>I mean this is literally semantics, words mean whatever people fucking want.
No, they don't. Words have accepted, understood meanings according to current usage, as defined in current dictionaries. Anyone who doesn't understand that is going to have a hard time communicating with other people.
>>
>>721338058
I would rather be eternally doomed to the hell of a trap thread than to endure one more thread full of liberal douche bags trashing Trump while turning a blind eye to the doings of their nigger god who just left office and a blind eye to the corrupt criminal shit their succubus Clinton was/is involved in up to her eyebrows.
>>
>>721331246
SO much this.
>>
>>721331096
Allahu akbar americans. Islam will preveil, and this thanks to you. :)
>>
>>721338657
>Anyone who doesn't understand that is going to have a hard time communicating with other people.
He'll be OK as long as he keeps it to 140 characters
>>
>>721338657
So I hope you've been chastising liberals this cycle for throwing words like racist, hitler, fascist, nazi, bigot, sexist, etc... as much as you're chastising me.

Also, words can have colloquial meanings. Eg. a "faggot" is a bundle of sticks. But obviously that's not what it means.
>>
>>721331096
>>
>>721337940
so much this. They dont even know what actual liberals believe in. liberal as in LIBERAL GOVERNMENT
>>
>>721338704
you're a faggot
>>
>>721338721
Islam will recruit more radicals for us to kill. Trump will make the world great again!
>>
File: Drumpfuehrer.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Drumpfuehrer.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>
>>721338702
I think a little evidence to back up your tirade is in order
>>
>>721337940
I hate you so fucking much.

Trump is not working toward a stronger America. Trump is working toward a multicultural NWO dominated by multinational corporations.
>>
>>721338721
>Islam will preveil
lol only against gay bars and noncombatants on the sidewalk.
try that shit at an LAPD station and see what happens.
>>
>>721332608
>in the US, a nation which should know better
As a european I can fully understand the shitshow going down in your country of the most retarded people in the world, and no, Im not only talking about republicans, liberals are just as fucking idiotic... I cant even begin to understand what is going through the tiny shitbrains of yours... Here where I live, its not about being a fucking nazi (rightwing) or a glorious faggot (leftwing), its about finding the middleground that makes everyone relatively happy without taking it too insanely far
Fucking CHRIST
>>
>>721338903
dude I think you might be slightly retarded or something.
>>
>>721338508
Er, that's completely irrelevant to the point I made. Some one said "ALL SPEECH IS PROTECTED" (yes, just like that, in caps). I pointed out that all speech is not protected.
>>
>>721332591
US gov't has claim to that land.
>>721334372
No they haven't, and they wont. But of they did we would very likely win and get rid of much of our debt.
>>721335017
America has always been the friend of the religiously prosecuted.
>>
>>721335017
>mudslimes
>people
good one
>>
>>721334298
Why did Hitler want to get rid of the Jews? Just listen to what 2017 liberals say about "straight, white men" and you'll know. But, I'm not going to use the Hitler analogy, either ;)
>>
File: Free speech by Randall.jpg (79KB, 640x652px) Image search: [Google]
Free speech by Randall.jpg
79KB, 640x652px
>>721339032
Pic relevant
>>
>>721332866
so he isn't firing attorneys because they disagree with him? He hasn't threatened to direct special prosecutors to lock up his political opponents? he didn't sign Executive orders that the Department of Homeland Security said were illegal/ he hasn't threatened or insulted judges (not just the mexican ethnic ones) who rule against him?

he won't defund people who tell the truth about science that he does not like, or tell the truth about his election results or tell the press to shut up when they tell the truth about his low crowd numbers or his illegal activities?

he won't bribe officials to drop cases against him, or use his charity to make illegal payments?
no nothing to see here, sleep on.
>>
>>721339032
>I pointed out that all speech is not protected.
I think you mean to say that not all speech is protected.
I get what you meant to say, but what you actually typed says that no speech is protected.

...y'know...since we're all having to be so careful about what we say I figured you should know that.
>>
>>721339019
nah I just hate you fucking faggots more than liberals.
>>
>>721338560
That's nice, Tardo. It has nothing to do with the point, though.
>>
>>721337804
Milo's speech incites (clearly it did) violence, and is therefore not protected under the constitution you pleb.
>>
File: 6f8.png (354KB, 760x572px) Image search: [Google]
6f8.png
354KB, 760x572px
>>721338903
>>
>>721338821
it easier to distract your faggot ass with a trap thread, than to argue facts with a fucking retarded 12 year old edge lord who thinks they are the only right one in the thread, instead of archiving this thread it should be put to better use as fertilizer from all of the bullshit being spewed in it.
>>
>>721339182
LOL
>>
>>721338997
Allies forever
>>
File: europe9.jpg (134KB, 672x960px) Image search: [Google]
europe9.jpg
134KB, 672x960px
>>721338997
>european
Go and enjoy your multiculturalism.
>>
>>721336327
Yeah. It was goofy then, and it's goofy now.
>>
>>721339172
The point is Milo and Gavin being shut down. That *IS* exactly the point. Silencing political beliefs that you don't agree with.

Fuck, I'm done arguing with you since your level of understanding is below what a typical middle school child's is.
>>
>>721339155
>so he isn't firing attorneys because they disagree with him? He hasn't threatened to direct special prosecutors to lock up his political opponents? he didn't sign Executive orders that the Department of Homeland Security said were illegal/ he hasn't threatened or insulted judges (not just the mexican ethnic ones) who rule against him?

Again, you can take Obama's policies and transform it into him being Hitler as well, same with Bush, same with Reagan, same with Hillary. It simply isn't an effective argument and only makes your side look foolish, because it's rhetoric. That's all it is.
>>
>>721336379
And he beat your candidate. What happened?
>>
>>721339182
>Milo's speech incites (clearly it did) violence

Milo didn't get to speak. So he mind-control you libtards into vandalism and violence? Is that what you're suggesting?
>>
>>721339182
It only counted as inciting violence when the speaker calls for it, not just if people riot over it, you pleb.
>>
File: 1479313581917.png (1MB, 978x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1479313581917.png
1MB, 978x1536px
>>721336951
>>
>>721339182
Then why did Mikey Browns step father walk away clean for screaming on national tv after the announcement of the grand jury findings, "burn this mother fucker down" he should have been charged with inciting a riot by your explanation.
>>
File: CVypTJtWIAEyaWR.jpg (69KB, 600x560px) Image search: [Google]
CVypTJtWIAEyaWR.jpg
69KB, 600x560px
DON'T YOU ALL SEE THAT TRUMP IS HITLER? ARE YOU SERIOUS? ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?
>>
>>721337239
come on, Barron's a vegetable.

don't act like we're suddenly above shit-talking kids on b. it makes you a white knight faggot, even if its a retarded child of a president.
>>
>>721333220
>He's pretty comparable to all Republican standing presidents. Maybe you're just a young idiot who thinks it's exciting to rebel against the "evil powers that be". Does that sound accurate to you?

nope. I remeer Nixon - and he is reminiscent of old Tricky Dick. Same desire for edictatorship power, same belief that if the president does it it is not illegal.

but he is nothing like regan, or even Bush Snr - who had the guts to call Trickledown "voodoo Economics" before he turned to the dark side.

Actually, trump is not much like Bush jnr either - not as stupid, but much more arrogant. Almost more like Rove - but not as clever a political operator.

No Trump is unique - uniquely dangerous, arrogant, uneducated, reckless, and venal. Corrupt beyond any previous Republican.

this cabinet of thieves and rip merchants and special interest representatives, adn this economic and forign and tax policy combo, will destroy the US, and bleed it dry, right into his pockets and those of the billionaires who back him.

Trump deserves every ounce of opposition.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485805957850.jpg (151KB, 1439x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485805957850.jpg
151KB, 1439x960px
>>721338903
>Trump is working toward a multicultural NWO dominated by multinational corporations.
The problem with what you say is that it is not true famalam

Trump is against globalism

Try listening to the man instead of the news
>>
File: milo.jpg (11KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
11KB, 196x110px
>>721339182
>Milo's speech incites (clearly it did) violence
How his speech incites violence?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHZBGidQcEs
>>
>>721337678
Because, much like the Jews in 1933 Germany, the people who disagree with you aren't human. Why don't you just sit with that for a bit.
>>
>>721339587
he just lost his child you cold hearted fuck. he later said that he only said that out of his current emotional state, which is very different than people giving talks suggesting that all people of color should be exterminated, or have less place in our country than whites.
>>
>>721339767
yah I don't listen to either, neither is tolerable or believable.
>>
>>721333945
>The left is being obstructionists,
unlike the republicans who went along with everything President Obama ever asked them to do...
>>
>>721339686
Deleted because, you know what? I can't be arsed to be polite and sarcastic.

And this guy
>>721339210
is a dumb cunt
>>
>>721336619
You do realize Hitler was the greatest leader ever to have walked this earth, he did fuck up big time no doubt but up until that point... Damn
>>
>>721339149
this sounds like somthing your middleschool teacher would tell you. shit not even then its just common sense.
>>
>>721339686
if you can not distinguish whom I may, or may not be attacking, or if my post are an attempt at trolling. You do not belong here, back to tumblr, reddit or where ever the fuck you came from, your pathetic.
>>
>>721339767
actions speak louder than words.
>>
>>721339764
>but he is nothing like regan,

Brian Regan?

Idiots have been comparing the president to Hitler for decades.
>>
>>721340006
>this sounds like somthing your middleschool teacher would tell you.
very true. But strangely relevant here
>shit not even then its just common sense
and there's not much of that ITT
>>
>>721339858
>uggesting that all people of color should
>have less place in our country than whites.
I'll just leave this here
(Abraham Lincoln, in his 4th debate against Stephen Douglas, 1858)
]—that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.
>>
>>721340001
is that supposed to make him cool?
>>
>>721334239
which is why you will suffer when the world turns against you, for being a selfish greedy bastard.

no one in america suffers the poverty and pain and fear that many live in around the world. Or very few. and those people see you live in luxury and ask for help and when you say no they will rise and take it anyway.
>>
>>721340083
>your pathetic.
Oh, bad troll effort. 1/10.

Be a little more original, pray, as you're trolling a deleted post. Which is a bit like howling at the moon.
>>
>>721339455
There are lots of stupid, gullible people in every country. Much like yourself. Unfortunately, they can vote. So occasionally an idiot like Trump gets elected.
>>
>>721334298
I agree anon - keep up the good work
>>
>>721339858
excuses are like assholes, everybody has one, and they don`t excuse inciting riots, neither does ones current emotional state of being. If he was that much of a loose cannon, he should have sought out mental help instead of being on the street screaming burn this motherfucker down like a nigger chimpin out.
>>
>>721340190
>1858
It's 2017. People who buy into the ignorant racist shit like that are stuck in the past. The rest of us have moved way beyond that sort of thinking, and believe everyone is equal. Milo and the right wing, are stuck back in the 1800's ideologically, which is why they are no longer relevant until they catch up with the rest of the world.
>>
>>721339955
I have been called worse by better
>>
File: 1485748851128.jpg (59KB, 736x509px) Image search: [Google]
1485748851128.jpg
59KB, 736x509px
>>721340186
>But strangely relevant here

You're a fucking retard for trying to justify violence. You don't get to commit a crime just because somebody says something you don't like, sorry.
>>
File: trump_face08.jpg (174KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
trump_face08.jpg
174KB, 1200x630px
>>721331246
that's a butthurt
>>
>>721339255
Fuck the allies
>>
>>721334427
fuck off Trump Shill. Do you want us to wait until he has had time to do his evil before we say - but you said you were going to do evil, and we kept quiet because people said give him a chance he hasn't done anything yet.
>>
>>721339182
They are so far gone man. There is no helping the left anymore.
They just make shit up and get mad at it now
>>
>>721339256
Norwegian here faggot
>>
>>721340433
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
>>
File: trump_face07.jpg (54KB, 976x651px) Image search: [Google]
trump_face07.jpg
54KB, 976x651px
>>721332852
>derp

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/state-dept-reverses-visa-revocations-allowing-previously-banned-travelers-to-enter-us/ar-AAmBVS0?li=BBnb7Kz
>>
>>721340393
I think you have linked to the wrong post. Nothing I have posted is an incitement to violence

Either that, or you have a comprehension deficit
>>
>>721340485
implying Trump needs shills.
>>
>>721340385
show me just one example of Milo being racist. he has a shit-ton of videos and articles out there, so please link to just one.
>>
>>721334529
nah he won't win. the mid terms will be the turning point.

if the democrats get their shit together.
>>
>>721336951
Gotcha..
Making fun of "retards" is only bad when Trump does it.
Targeting a ten year old boy is different, right?
Gtfo, dumbshit.
>>
>>721331096
This is why I voted Trump - not because he has any redeeming qualities, but simply because unlike that evil manipulative cunt Hillary, he'll get impeached before he can cause any catastrophic damage.
>>
>>721334620
yeah, but this time he is 53% disapproval rating after 8 days in office. it took even bush and obama a couple of years to get that...
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486151575785.jpg (54KB, 824x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486151575785.jpg
54KB, 824x960px
>>721339884
Then wot thefuck are you doing in a politics thread if its of no interest to you? This is the problem.with the world today people fucking yell their opinion on things that habe nothing to do with them and they know nothing about (think the new feminists, the people who protest things, seriously they know jack shit, the white people who support blm just to not look racist)

Consider suicide

>>721340107
Yes, and trump sure is doing everything he said he'd do, he deserves credit
>>
>>721340534
I apologize for not fully reading before posting. I misunderstood.
>>
>>721331096
Everyone's missing the bigger picture here.

Trump is doing exactly what he said. He is keeping his campaign promises. You can't find very many people in politics anymore who even keep just one of their promises.
>>
>>721338618
getting into harvard isn't that big of an accomplishment any way you slice it.
check out the acceptance rates for ivy leagues.
lol. even fucking brown is more selective than harvard (or was last i checked)..
>>
It's only a matter of time before Trump does something so idiotic that his own party will have no choice but to impeach him. I've seen presidents since Eisenhower (yes, I'm that old), and Trump is the worst by far. He makes Bush II look good, and I thought I'd never see one worse than that.
>>
>>721331096
Just wait till the next towel-head gets all stabby
or bomby all up in this joint: you'll be changing your tune...
>>
>>721334747
this.

this in spades

it is like the muslim ban - window dressing and appeals to the idiot rednecks who do not see how bad these policies are. all to divert from the real agenda - rob the country blind with tax cuts for him and his family ($12 million a year and $4billion death duties dodged) and giving public money to all his builder friends and private health and private schools and letting big industry pollute and tear up union representation and health and safety laws.

this is a kleptocracy - Putin two
>>
>>721331096
Won't last long. Enjoy your short , 2 day, lift. The anti-warzone immigration restriction will be back Monday morning
>>
>>721334961
>. I do not wish to be the one who said nothing, when they rose to power.
good man
>>
>>721331372
Won't happen. Their cheating has set them back at least 16 years
>>
>>721338997
Too bad you're special and one of a kind, you retard.
>>
>>721340716
>Then wot thefuck are you doing in a politics thread if its of no interest to you?

I`m here just to fucking irritate you.
>>
>>721340221
No, but if some dude (Obama) follows some of his less extreme views.. Big fucking deal
>>
>>721335010
well that should be easy.

how aboutfraud? rape? rico charges over trump University? using charity money for own purposes?

plenty of crimes
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.