[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

why aren't you a vegan yet? >hardmode - no evolutionary

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 36

File: 35.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
35.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
why aren't you a vegan yet?

>hardmode - no evolutionary arguments - no nihilist arguments - no lack of protein arguments
>>
Meat tastes good.
>>
>>721308646
Meat is fucking tasty
>>
Because I'm on a meat only diet
>>
>>721308646
because fuck my body and fuck the enviroment
>>
>>721308646
If I wouldnt get in trouble for it, I'd eat you. I'd probably cook you in a smoker with some cayenne and peppercorn.
>>
Because animals taste better than the lawn
>>
>>721308646

because i'm not a self-righeous douchebag
>>
File: gd.jpg (8KB, 140x159px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gd.jpg
8KB, 140x159px
>>721308739
>meat

uh huh....
>>
>>721308886
/thread
>>
>>721308646
I might as well taste the fruits of killing shit.
>>
>>721308810
In the US, cannibalism isn't illegal.
>>
cause i'm not at whole foods trying to get laid
>>
File: for every animal.jpg (84KB, 452x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
for every animal.jpg
84KB, 452x500px
>>721308646
>>
>>721308646
because i have no ethical problems with killing and eating things?
>>
>>721308646
Because the world cannot sustain itself off of carrots, peas and taters faggot.

Also you are still taking the life of a plant, whether or not you view that as significant.. they were alive and it is how your body lives
by consuming life.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s
>>
>>721308646
yeah i guess if you discount moral nihilism you have to come face to face with the fact that there's a stone tablet floating somewhere in space with "don't eat animal products" on it
>>
>>721308994
Yeah but something something third party waivers or some shit. I looked into it once. Sounds like a lot of work. Plus I dont think I could then turn around and sell the organs as easily as I'd like to
>>
>>721308689
/thread
>>
>>721308982
>implying your fat keyboard warrior ass knows how to kill and prep anything

fast food is the only thing in your life that implies any speed
>>
my favorite one is no honey, the literal byproduct of a lot of produce that vegans love so much.
>>
>>721309156
moral nihilist meat eater here.
Veganism is definitely more sustainable. You need less land area to produce the same amount of calories.
Also if you value "life" over intelligence then you're fucking retarded.
>>
Because meat is good for you, and simple biology proves we are supposed to be eating meat.
>>
>>721308646
Because i don't care about animals, and i don't want to look like a fucking enormous faggot.
>>
>>721309177
The only space tablets I know of actually prohibit the consumption of plant material.
>>
>>721309374
usually the largest faggots are those that try their hardest to not look like one.
>>
>>721309332
Fish yes, but there's no need for any other kind.
>>
>>721308646
Not hard at all, pbs reported that scientists say veganism is actually unsustainable for humanity.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/earth/going-vegan-isnt-actually-th/
>>
>>721309325
thats the thing, life vs intelligence, they are prey animals.
>>
>>721309406
And that's the problem with objective morality. It's completely subjective xD
>>
Tastes good, man. Had a very rare bison steak last week and I'm still thinking about it.
>>
>>721308646
I eat animals for the same reason I fuck dudes and drink malt liquor instead of beer; I fucking like it and what it does for me. I could probably be a bit healthier as a vegan, lose some of this gut I have, but I really fucking like chicken, pork, and beef. And until the prices on them become horrendous, I'm going to keep eating them.
>>
Vegetarianism I could do, but not vegan. I love whole milk, cheese, yogurt and eggs way too much. I don't red meat anymore because of my specific health problem, I eat chicken some times but mostly I eat fish.
>>
>>721308646
Because it's 99% soy and artificially hammered shit products.

I live in northern scandinavia so we don't have the luxury of fresh veggies all day, meat, potatoes and rice is what goes here.

A side note, 99% of all vegan diet is FILTHY high in nickel, which triggers my GF's nickel allergy big time and will probably develop one in me as well.

Being vegan is a very unnatural thing for a human, it is one thing if you live on the equator and grow your own unadulterated shit, but if you have to BUY your "vegan" food then you are a fat hypocrite.
>>
>>721309508
i mean. if you don't eat them you'll take a minor hit to the happiness in your life to increase their happiness a million-fold. whether or not you call them "prey" doesn't change that.
>>
Too much progressive bullshit associated with veganism. Overpriced as fuck.
>>
>>721308646
Because I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>721308689


What if human meat tasted the best. Would you defend your eating of human meat on the basis that it tastes good? In which case, enjoy being behind bars/in electric chair.
>>
>>721309482
Incorrect.
>>
>>721308646
Because, unlike strict vegetarians, vegans are self-righteous douchebags that would better serve the world AS food.
>>
>>721309482
> Fish, yes

Bye bye any inland living people.
Do you even know that the majority of fish today is cultivated in pools and not fished because of the lack of fish?
>>
>>721309621
False.
If you don't eat them, they don't give a fuck cause they are animals and have no emotion.
>>
>>721309553
I mean. I think vegetarians are more retarded than vegans. Vegetarians don't mind keeping animals in abysmal conditions as long as we don't kill them for meat at the end. Just harvest their bodily excretions for their whole life.
It's valuing the act of killing over the quality of the animals life
>>
Because Veganism is a waste of effort/brain power. It's also terrible for body building.
>>
>>721309553
> yum yum radioactive fishys.
>>
>>721308646
>no nihilist arguments
>nihilist arguments
>arguments


Nihilism has no arguments. It's self defeating.


The "truth" of nihilism is negated by its own claim, that there is no truth.
>>
>>721308646
Because I know things are going to die merely because I exist anyways.
>>
>>721309640
Yea. How hard is it to get a hold of dead people in a third world country
>>
>>721309718
I think there's significant evidence for them having something similar to human emotions.
If you're arguing that they're just sacks of chemicals and electrical impulses just like humans, I can get behind you.
If you think humans are special then GET THE HELL OUTTA MAH FACE
>>
>>721309640
Humans are the only animal on the planet that contains exactly the minerals and vitamins that people need to be healthy. Ideally, we would cull healthy individuals, either by collecting abortions and death row inmates and process them minimally for a government provided meal plan for lower income families.
>>
>>721309718
> implying emotion is a good thing
>>
File: topfu.jpg (46KB, 637x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
topfu.jpg
46KB, 637x600px
>>
>>721308646
you get mostly everything you need from meat.
as a vegan you need to take supplementary pills to live healthy.
>>
>>721309325
or maybe, you think all things are alive, maybe chopping your head off is just like cutting into a head of lettuce.. I wonder what you taste like anon.
>>
>>721309859
[Citation needed]
>>
>>721309797
He's talking about moral nihilism, genius. The belief that morality doesn't exist and all moral propositions are automatically false.
>>
>>721308646
>>hardmode - no evolutionary arguments - no nihilist arguments - no lack of protein arguments

Whats the fucking point then? It's very fucking clear you don't want people to argue with actual reason and just want approval so why don't you go to a safespace on tumblr and vent?
>>
>>721309887
I'm not?
I'm just saying animals don't have feelings.
>>
>>721308646
Meat is delicious.
I enjoy the thought that suffering and death have occurred to service my desires.
>>
>>721309823
tbh i hear people taste like shit and give you the shakes. i feel like its a lot of trouble for something thats not really worth it except to be edgy and at that point you're just as big of a faggot as the vegan.
>>
>>721309909
Hey. I'm a nihilist. I think that stabbing a brain is just like stabbing a lightbulb
I wonder what I taste like too... Wanna go halves?
>>
>>721308646
I like the taste and texture of meat. It is also very satisfying to kill something and know that Its going to feed me
>>
>>721309553
You're trans aren't you? My ex is trans and now only eats fish because HIGH TEST MEAT
>>
>>721310008

Actually they're supposed to taste rather good, but the health risk of eating your own species is considerable.
>>
>>721308646
I like meat and i do real physical work so i need the food. Not going to work my ass of with just a lettuce, fuck that.
>>
File: neverunderestimate.jpg (126KB, 889x741px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
neverunderestimate.jpg
126KB, 889x741px
>>721309973
>>
>>721309902
you dont
>>
>>721310008
> i feel like
Ok. Stop it with your nonsense. Question was answered, and based on "if". Making your input invalid, and you a tremendous faggo
>>
File: 12.jpg (34KB, 500x327px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12.jpg
34KB, 500x327px
>>721308646

i donĀ“t eat meat, i never liked it.
the stuff is more or less the same material that i am made of.
as a child my parents made me eat meat and i hated it, felt like cannibalism.

i do eat cheese and eggs, but i buy it from local organic producers, never in the supermarket.
>>
File: 1443993232942.jpg (157KB, 650x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443993232942.jpg
157KB, 650x366px
>>721309973
stay mad
>>
>>721309937
>morality doesn't exist

What, exactly, would this even mean? Morality, if anything, is *felt*, but it's not an object. I feel compassion, I feel hatred, etc. The existence of such a thing is unquestionable in the first person, but the idea that you need something outside of the first person to HAVE morality is just bullshit. We can be sensible about the distribution of suffering if suffering is a negative emotion.


Seems like all these kinds of debates ends with Bentham's Utilitarianism winning.
>>
>>721310378
But how can utilitarianism win? Surely in all the thought experiments you picked several options which were unambiguously non-utilitarian. morality is just the futile attempt to wrangle human whims into a coherent theory. People act erratically. They don't make any sense. How can you propose any kind of "truth" to the musings of an imperfect ape on what is "right" or "wrong"?
>>
>>721308646
Hey vegan, where do you get your food?

If at Whole Foods or other such "organic" chain store...Well then you are doing it wrong. Industrial agricultural processes still affect the vegan diet. such as GMO's and pesticides and the desertification of land due to improper soil management. (despite what those little green organic stickers say.) plus harvesting soy also kills animals (deer, rabbits, mice) and the tractors used still burn diesel fuel. The trucks that deliver the food to those stores (all over the country) are also diesel powered.

so unless you are growing your own or encouraging others to do so, then i don't buy your "guilt free lifestyle"
>>
It's too cruel to let the poor cows suffer, so I have to eat them to bring them peace.
>>
>>721310570
>People act erratically.

This idea presume that erratic and non-erratic are real values that can be ascribed to actions, something nihilism would refute.
>>
File: 1474423074025.png (119KB, 500x455px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474423074025.png
119KB, 500x455px
>>721309640
how would he know if it tastes good? hed have to have eaten it.
>>
>>721308646
I like eating meat
>>
>>721310590
what if you go vegan for your health?
checkmate atheists
>>
>>721310660


That's not important. The argument is what is important. The anon is using "tasting good" as their justification for eating meat. Other anon is merely testing that justification with a hypothetical.
>>
File: image_4.png (82KB, 173x255px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image_4.png
82KB, 173x255px
>>721310590
op here

my fave argument so far
>>
>>721310627
oh so this is how you argue with a nihilist.
>dude! how can you "win" an "argument"? they don't even exist, right?
I'm a moral and epistemological nihilist, dick head. Not a fucking linguistic nihilist.
>>
>>721308646
Because I enjoy eating pussy.
>>
>>721310815
>Not a fucking linguistic nihilist.

That's a convenient excuse to not question your own commitments.

Make sense, or go home.
>>
There's a much better question to ask here...
"Why would you ever choose vegan, not including 'health reasons'?"
>>
>>721308646
>explain why you don't do this retarded thing without saying "I'm not retarded"

Are you retarded?
Oh wait, yes, you're vegan.
>>
>>721310815
>dick head

How was the other anon a dick head? You're the only dick head because you called him a dick head.
>>
>>721310881
For the well being of animals
For the environment
>>
>>721308646
I like meat
>>
>>721310815
>epistemological nihilist


So you think all knowledge claims are false? That doesn't help your positions at all. You're wasting your time.
>>
>>721310868
stop being a faggot. You can't just ignore my points and try to attack my right to even make points. Why do I have to be a nihilist in all respects? Even the brand of nihilism i JUST MADE UP. There's no such thing as a linguistic nihilist.
>>
>>721308646
Because my favorite food is veal, the most assholish of all meats. I also like hunting deer and I'm not going to just kill for sport.
>>
>>721308646
I'm a human, not a fucking cow.
>>
>>721310815
>I'm a moral and epistemological nihilist, dick head. Not a fucking linguistic nihilist.
>>
>>721311019


He can because you're saying your points have no meaning to them. Like all nihilists, you can't handle the fact that real philosophy is hard work.
>>
>>721310935
>For the well-being of animals
How does allowing animals to overpopulate help them?
>For the environment
If I stop eating animals, there's more animals eating plants AND more people eating plants.
>>
Cos vegans smell like biscuits
>>
>>721310973
No. I believe that absolute knowledge is impossible (i.e. what if we're only brains in a vat) which only lends itself to the notion that we shouldn't trust our own perception of right or wrong.
>>
>>721308646

Because I'm not a self absorbed attention seeking faggot, faggot.
>>
>>721308646
Ever had a dim sim from the South Melbourne Market? That's why.
>>
>>721311169
>absolute knowledge

Redundant. Knowledge is absolute. If it's not absolute, it's not knowledge.
>>
Save an animal, eat vegan people.
>>
>>721311246


"certain understanding" is the definition this anon means, and i agree
>>
>>721311163
sexy biscuits

>>721311178
sounds like you are a giant ass blasted baby
>>
>>721311150
sincerely hope this is bait
>>
>>721311088
"Real" philosophy is just dictionary writing. disagreements only arise because people refuse to define their terms. had a fucking hour long discussion about indoctrination which entirely composed of people reformulating and repackaging the statement "indoctrination is education I don't like"
>>
what about predator animals? are we not?
>>
>>721311326


Didn't know Wittgenstein was the only philosopher worth reading. Oh wait, he isn't.
>>
Everyone must become vegans at all costs. If we run out of vegan stuff to eat we can just generate meme images of plants, then eat those memes because plant based
>>
>>721311246
> If it's not absolute, it's not knowledge.
thus the nihilism
how does that make it right or wrong to eat animals? how does that lead you to anything other than "it doesn't matter"?
>>
it's funny how in any other case of animal abuse, it is clear, if you cause unnecessary suffering, you're an asshole

but when bacon is on the line, suddenly everyone's a nihilist and plants have feelings.
>>
>>721311239
is this a gay sex thing?
>>
>>721311394


Mathematics and logic offer an opening to truth. Basing models of reality off of them gets you closer to eidetic truth.
>>
>>721310909
Dickhead is one word, dickhead.

ps... yer dog's a dickhead too
>>
>>721308646
Because I don't want to be an insufferable faggot.
>>
>>721311307
Are you trying to imply more animals doesn't mean more plants are eaten? It's some pretty basic math...
>>
File: smmds02.jpg (37KB, 650x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smmds02.jpg
37KB, 650x366px
>>721311431
No
>>
It's not morally justifiable. Animal suffering, while regrettable, must always take a second place compared to human needs.

Besides, vegans are arrogant cunts.
>>
>>721308646
Because I like meat. Plus those animals are dead anyway, it would be a waste of their life if they weren't used in some way, and eating them is a pretty good reason to me.
>>
>>721311438


He was literally quoting you, idiot. Who is the DICK HEAD now?
>>
>>721310214
Okay, how's that vitamin b12 intake doin'?
I read, you can eat a ton of nori to supplement that, but the study looks kinda fishy.
Too bad the west cleans it's fruit and vegetables really well.
So, how? I'm interested.
>>
>>721311464
and why are there more big animals now than ever eating plants forcing rainforests to be cut down for plantations?
>>
File: 1462460166599.jpg (45KB, 444x396px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462460166599.jpg
45KB, 444x396px
>>721311485
that looks pretty gay
>>
>>721308646
Have you ever been to hardees/Carl's jr?
That's why I'm not. Fucking delicious
>>
>>721311437
How do we know that every time we produced a proof we weren't simply being decieved into thinking we were correct?
>>
File: IMG_6489.jpg (59KB, 427x599px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_6489.jpg
59KB, 427x599px
I don't like eating from dirt to table, or whatever the fuck its called.
>>
>>721308646
I am. Red meat is a confirmed carcinogen. All processed meat is highly carcinogenic. Plant protein is superior. https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/27/health/report-links-some-types-of-cancer-with-processed-or-red-meat.html?_r=0&referer=https://duckduckgo.com/
>>
>>721311529
That wasn't me, dickhead.

BTW, yer dad's a dickhead too.
>>
>>721310935
Veganism doesn't actually benedit the environment as much as you think it does.
>>
>>721311529
anonihilist here. This isn't me:
>>721311438
>>
>>721311567
Cause some faggot keeps trying to get people to eat plants instead. You are kind of dumb, anon... Those animals wouldn't be big at all of we are them, they wouldn't be around!
>>
>>721311603
>Red meat is a confirmed carcinogen.

The faggotry...
>>
File: significant.png (289KB, 540x1498px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
significant.png
289KB, 540x1498px
>>721311603
>>
>>721310323
I fucking love meat, but only eat it once a month, to keep it special.

Is it just the thought of eating an animal that repulses you, or taste/texture?
>>
File: 1465603207440.jpg (43KB, 500x478px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465603207440.jpg
43KB, 500x478px
>>721311574
>hardees/Carl's jr?

how much do you weigh,
anon?
>>
>>721308689
Nah. Seasoned meat tastes good. Plain steak is fuckin nasty. Don't believe me? Try it. Buy a steak from the store, cook it to your normal temperature and eat it. No salt, pepper or steak sauce. No nothing. Just plain meat. I guarantee you wont enjoy it.
>>
>>721311648
>You are kind of dumb, anon... Those animals wouldn't be big at all of we are them

good grief
>>
>>721311603
Ueah, cause thats facts right there...oh wait its not.

Lrn2study faggot.
>>
>>721308646
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>721308646
Because everything we use on a day to day basis in society in one way or another depends on an animal's death. Down to the roots of most things, it depends on animals. And that will never change, no matter how much you want it to do so. Being vegan is impossible in a modern day society. Your phone? Parts of it were colored by dyes made from animals. Your shoes? Parts of it were made from cured animal skin.

It's impossible to live a vegan life.
>>
>>721311595
>>721311595


Because 1+1=2 and not 3. The truth is objective, whether we can perceive it correctly is irrelevant. Hence why we can mess up doing equations even though if we come up with multiple wrong "answers" we know there's still only one answer.
>>
File: 1463891152276.png (12KB, 299x289px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463891152276.png
12KB, 299x289px
>>721311603
veganon reporting in as well
>>
>>721311745
For me it's the fact that I'm eating g the decaying, rotting flesh of an animal that has been dead for months. Fluid and hemoglobins removed from the deccessitated carcass... Ugh. How the fuck can anyone put that in their mouth over strawberries?
>>
>>721311772
I guarantee you won't enjoy my mum's beef curtains.
>>
>>721311812


as an analogy the real world is the "2" and the world of our opinions and of our minds and perspective etc etc is the "3.1" or 1.9", etc
>>
>>721311648
Cant quite understand what youre saying but we have 100 billion animals eating 10 kg of plants for every 1kg of meat they produce, theres a reason why the rainforest have to be cut down
>>
>>721311812
Is there only one answer? I think you're making too many assumptions about the nature of reality and the reliability of your intuitions.
>>
File: reaction91.jpg (8KB, 237x269px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reaction91.jpg
8KB, 237x269px
>>721311877
heckd and kekd
>>
Because meat is food. Vegetables and grain based items are what we eat along with our food in order to provide variety.

No meat = No meal.
>>
>>721309640

Oh definitely because there are no other variables at play when we go from eating animals to humans.

It's your value of the meat source's life verses how good it taste, not just how good something tastes.

Value of animal meat tasting good > value of the animal's life
Value of human meat tasting good < value of a human's life

I obviously value human lives over a tasty meal, you libtard.
>>
>>721311849
We need to work on our dialogue, brothers. I try to stay away from the word 'vegan' cause PETA has pretty much succeeded in giving that word a negative connotation. If you're a meet eater and you're reading this like... I don't hate you. By all means, eat what you want. Just look into plant based diet. Look into Forks over knives, learn the information from your own perspective rather than just sucking up the meat industry (billion dollar industry) narrative. Plant protein can lead to a healthier, longer life.
>>
>>721311772
Its about as bland as eating boiled beans i guess. Your point?
>>
File: 1486173835275.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486173835275.png
13KB, 418x359px
>>721311603
Go fuck yourself, faggot. If you dictate your life by what NY times prints, you are a literal idiot.
>I'm coming over to fuck you GF
>play on your ps4 account
>eat all your expensive fruit
>listen to your underground music
>tell your dad you're gay
>laugh at your bank account
>then fuck your GF again
You are a faggot
>an hero
>>
>>721312012
If you avoid all danger by sitting at home for your entire life and eating nothing but lentils and lettuce, you can live to 300.
>>
>>721311863
Okay, fair point. The way we are accustomed to processing meat is pretty horrific. Here in Germany we have this really big problem with quality control concerning meat, so I'm keen in knowing what I put in my mouth there.

How come you got to this mindset? Has it really always been like this? Any incidents that made you this way?
>>
>>721311863
por que no los dos?
>>
Is it ok to sark cawk if you are vegan? Taddies are meat, right?
>>
>>721308646
Because I don't care about the lives of animals, because it's not illegal and because there's nothing as filling as meat, I have days when I cook some asian recipe that does not require meat but I usually have to eat a fuckton of it because otherwise I will feel hungry after like an hour or two of work. I'm a construction worker in a eastern-European country btw, I usually work from 6AM until 6PM, so I need at least 3500 calories worth of food and lots of protein otherwise I will become nauseous.
>>
>>721311772
Plain Steak is the best there fucking is, just that slab of meat and you, gorgeous.
>>
>>721308646
I only care about animals that I consider developed enough to suffer psychologically in a meaningful way, so currently only refrain from eating mammal life.
>>
>>721311763
6ft 4. 185lbs. You can eat this shit in moderation. You gotta move from your computer desk though.
Stand up dude, change your diaper. See if mommy will take you out for tendies
>>
>>721311704
>>721312124

but he's right , and i eat meat
>>
>>721308646
because I don't take cock in the ass like OP.
>>
>>721309859
Humans are special, you juvenile fuck.

"God doesn't exist, let's start killing and eating people. We are all just meat after all!"

That's absolutely fucking toxic. In your mind is there absolutely no reason humans should care about each other?
>>
>>721312312
I got a slab of meat for ya right here....
>>
>>721311772

Have you ever eat duck? Here in France we have something called "Magret de canard", it hardly need to be seasoned since the fat of the duck have a strong taste and it's really good. Of course it's even better when you season it (with honey, it's marvelous)
>>
>>721308646
because I enjoy eating meat
>>
>>721310763
Vegan usually isn't healthier. Lots of arguments in favor of going vegetarian but the healthiest for us seems to be pescatarian.
>>
File: 1464276885813.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464276885813.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>721308646
Why should I be a vegan?
atleast add something to make me feel that I want to be a vegan not just a stupid question
>>
>>721308646
because I'm not gay.
>>
>>721311863
not to mention there is feces in all meat
>>
>>721312439
I guess it won't be medium rare muscle tissue.
>>
>>721309156

You're one retarded fucking cunt aren't you?
>>
>>721311772
i was vegan for like a year, bacon tastes good with no seasoning
>>721312123
mm nah, beans tastes pretty good if you cook them properly. you just probably suck dick at cooking and are lazy, so you only know shit quality fast food etc etc and can't cook meat yourself for shit

>>721311603
probably true
but you also live near electricity , have a cell phone, use a microwave, all carcinogens


i was vegan for like a year but had to stop due to health issues,
also know how to cook really well, spend a couple years learning how to do it proper and my quality of life has vastly improved

most people itt are plebs who cant even cook a steak properly if their lives depended on it, think the only way for a steak to remain juicy is by undercooking it and do stupid shit like slap cheese on everything because their tastes are dog shit
>>
>>721311863

maybe because it tastes fucking delicious?

p.s.: your precious strawberries are grown in decomposing animal shit, you gargantuan faggot.
>>
>>721312506
there hasnt been much research done on vegans, if you look at the mechanical reactions in the body it should be the healthiest.
http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/1710093
>>
>>721312685
>bacon tastes good with no seasoning
> bacon
> no seasoning
>>
>>721308646
Because it's food that I like the taste of. Simple as that. I don't need to conform my food consumption habits because some people are too left wing pussies to kill an animal to eat.
>>
File: DAS RITE.jpg (29KB, 448x442px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DAS RITE.jpg
29KB, 448x442px
>>721308646
>why aren't you a vegan yet?
Because I'm not a white american teenage girl that buys into every fad.
>>
>>721311932
This is literal "How can mirrors be real if our eyes aint real" type shit here.

Nihilists are the ultimate contrarians, you go into the box labeled "fucking useless" together with the hard solipsists.
>>
File: ax.jpg (27KB, 403x513px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ax.jpg
27KB, 403x513px
I don't care. That's the reason I need for anything.
>>
>>721308646
>why aren't you a femen yet?
>>
>>721312565

only in processed meats like hot dogs and such. i can guarantee any steaks you buy will be 99.9% free of shit, which means there's likely to be more feces in your soap and corn chips.

and anyway, if animal feces is good enough to put in vegetables, its good enough to put in meat.
>>
>>721308646
but i am.
>>
>>721308646
I like food with actual flavour
>>
File: dog-meme.jpg (137KB, 550x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dog-meme.jpg
137KB, 550x366px
>>721308646
because jesus would have thought its retarded.
>>
>>721312787
You should watch your diet, it seems to make you quite hostile for no reason.
Self planted strawberries are best, btw.
>>
>>721313197
And yet he never ate meat.
>>
just like to point out that there are far fewer USABLE calories in plant matter than meat. We are unable to digest cellulose which is why things like carrots, celery etc are said to have "negative" calories. This means that you have to eat far more plant matter than meat to get the same calories (Unless you eat a shit load of potato but potatoes take a lot more water to produce than it takes to rear a cow)
>>
>>721313166
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/28/chicken-regulations-obama-poultry-industry
its the chicken shit thats worrying
>>
>>721313231
Source.
>>
>>721313203
self planted food is aweful. organic is just a by word for "lacking nutrients, plagued with bugs and disease and out competed by other crops"
>>
>>721313203

sorry if you mistake honesty for hostility, you cocksucker. and if you grow your shitberries without fertilizer, you are also a stupid cocksucker because those berries will have next to zero nutritional value.
>>
>>721313330
The Bible you retard.
>>
>>721313416
Passage you double nigger.
>>
>>721309063
damn, reminds me of the good old days when Maddox actually used to produce content, it was actually funny, and he hadn't yet turned into a retarded sellout cuck
>>
>>721313416
The Bible records Jesus eating fish (Luke 24:42-43) and lamb (Luke 22:8-15). Jesus miraculously fed the crowds fish and bread, a strange thing for Him to do if He was a vegetarian (Matthew 14:17-21)
>>
>>721313397
oh boy, snowflake here needs nap
>>
>>721313686
A peaceful person doesn't eat meat, are you saying Jesus was not peaceful? It was obviously implied that he was a vegan.
>>
>>721313686
Kind of like how Mary could stay a permavirgin despite having sex, Jesus could stay a vegan despite eating fish and lamb.

Do you even into catholic logic, bro?
>>
>>721313811

you realise you are arguing about someone who never existed?

you might as well be arguing about a comic book character or cartoon character for all the relevant it has.
>>
>>721311772
Try going to the bathroom without wiping your ass its pretty shitty, don't believe me throw out all your toilet paper and cut off your water
>>
>>721313076
But how CAN mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
>>721313319

meh. i readily admit that meat isn't pretty, especially for those "enlightened" people who seem to think they know better than centuries of farming and agriculture (which is ironic considering the vegan or vegetarian diet wouldn't even exist without the infrastructure built by the very same industries which they denounce).

But being on top of the food chain means being able to eat what you want, and I'm not going to give up what I like just because somebody says it's bad.
>>
File: bait.jpg (30KB, 600x691px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bait.jpg
30KB, 600x691px
>>721313893
>>
>>721313686
> believing the bible
>>
>>721313703

great response, queero. nice to see you have nothing to back up your own argument.
>>
>>721313963

if by bait you mean fact, then yes you are right.
>>
>>721313811
Nothing about Christianity is peaceful. The bible is basically a play by play of God killing large swaths of humanity.
>>
>>721313948
>means being able to eat what you want
Yes, it also means being able to destroy what you want and rape what you want. Do you want to live in such a world?
>>
>>721313978
What point are you trying to make in the context of the conversation?
>>
>>721311772

And I guarantee you don't really know how to cook. You realize that there are other means besides the microwave, right?

A properly grilled or smoked steak needs no seasoning to be goddamn fucking delicious.
>>
>>721313948
if you want to go with what is natural its like atleats 90% vegan.
>>
File: tip1.jpg (21KB, 480x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tip1.jpg
21KB, 480x600px
>>721313893
MAXIMUM TIPPAGE
>>
>>721314045
You are equating human rights to animal rights. If you want to go down that path, you are committng genocide everytine you wash with antibacterial soap.
>>
>>721314186
This. Have any of these vegan faggots hunted something in a forest and cooked it at a campfire? I love plain squirrel.
>>
>>721309566
TYBG
>>
>>721308646
Because food is what I say it is because I am the fucking king. And I say meat is food. So I eats it.
>>
>>721314284
bacteria is a sentient animal?
>>
File: 1482915739115.jpg (30KB, 460x363px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482915739115.jpg
30KB, 460x363px
>>721308646
>>
>>721313297

Someone didn't have his nap time today.
>>
>>721314373
How do you define sentience?
>>
>>721308646
Because why the fuck would i care about fucking cows and pigs lives.
>they taste delicious
>they get eaten
>>
>>721308646
because meat tastes better
>>
>>721308646
Because I respect the animal that died to feed me. I do not feel sadness that it died, however.
>>
>>721314284
Who said anything about human rights? I'm talking about nature, as the apex predator I think it's my right to burn down entire forests and to rape stray dogs in the streets. Do you approve of such behavior?
>>
>>721308646
One word: Beef
>>
Because i like cheese and eggs. I don't eat meat though
>>
>>721308814
/thread
>>
>>721314532
Vegetarianism is a sane version of veganism, keep it up anon.
>>
>>721309203
Nah, cannibalism is fine. They didn't nail Dahmer for cannibalism, murder was the prime one. Which is hard to avoid.
>>
>>721314508
If it doesn't effect another humans rights, thats fine.
>>
>>721308646
Life feeds on life..
Plants are alive too am i right?
And most vegan products are impossible to make without animal product. Its a scam
>>
>>721309203
You obviously don't live near a Chinese restaurant
>>
>>721311772
Biggest load of bullshit i've ever read. Do you even grill bro?
>>
>>721314618
Society would disagree with you, every country on earth would disagree with you.
>>
>>721314045

spoiler alert, princess.... that IS how the real fucking world works. but just because we can go around killing, destroying and raping everything doesn't mean we HAVE to. its a little thing i like to call free will, and everyone has it.

or do you object to the idea of people having the freedom to do things you don't like?
>>
>>721309268
It isn't made for us you dicksplit. It was made for the bees. This is the shittiest argument possible. You give vegans a ledge to stand on with that argument.
>>
>>721314438
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentience
>>
>>721314674
>do you object to the idea of people having the freedom to do things you don't like?
Yes, all the time. I don't like murderers.
>>
>>721313382
Okay, show me some proof then.
I can make baseless assumptions just as well.
>>
>>721314669
You're going to use an argumentum ad verecundiam? You really are stupid.
>>
>>721308803
this
>>
>>721314882
>argumentum ad verecundiam
Argument? It's law not an argument, if I fucked a dog or burned a forest I would go to jail.
>>
>>721314683
Dumbest shit ive ever read. Nothing is "made" for us specifically.
>>
>>721314730
So, the ability to feel is the cut off point? Do you avoid stepping on bugs, or laying traps for vermin if they interfere with your everyday life?
>>
I prefer killing animals than the plants that produce the oxygen I breath.
>>
>>721314241

natural according to who? your ass, where you pulled that from?

REAL nature dictates that when you have a high calorie and high protein source of food around, you eat the fuck out of it. its called survival, and for most of homo sapiens history, hunting for meat has been at least (of not more) important than gathering plants.
>>
>>721315064
You know that there are many forests being destroyed in order to farm food for cattle
>>
File: 563.jpg (798KB, 1008x820px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
563.jpg
798KB, 1008x820px
>>721314835
I live in a shitty country where farmers can't afford pesticides, everything looks mutated and it's filled with bugs. Pic related. This is organic food.
>>
>>721308646
tried but i love bacon more than i love my own mother
>>
>>721314963
>law
You do understand that's exactly what argumentum ad verecundiam refers to, don't you?
I'm done with you, you god damned retard.
>>
>>721315113
That won't be fixed by becoming vegan
>>
>>721308646
i like to eat meat, like to prepare it, like the taste, meat is a kind of tradition in my country, i just like to see the animals die in a humane way, by a human hand, and i think as long as we respect the animal that gave its life for our meal, and use every single part of the animal and not waste the meat i dont see a problem with it, we are humans after all, we've been doing it for who knows how long.
>>
>>721315156
>argumentum ad verecundiam
I don't speak latin you retard, try in english next.
>>
>>721315032
I cant quite see that bugs have any kind of strong emotions.
What makes it wrong to kill humans?
>>
>>721315221
Try google
>>
>>721315113
As opposed to vegetable farms, which are grown in the forests?
>>
>>721315260
No.
>>
>>721315286
Then die in your ignorance
>>
>>721315090
its the way the human body is constructed and by looking at people still living in tribes and our closest relatives in the animal kingdom.
>>
>>721308646
Being raised on farm to be ate by humans is a better way to live than out in the wild.

Nature kills in the worst ways possible, most are killed slowly by disease or by a predator.

>Also, who fucking cares? they are just fucking animals.
>>
>>721315271
as has been said it take 10kg of plant to produce 1kg of meat.
>>
>>721308646
Because I don't want to.
And you can not control my will :-)
>>
>>721315090
But, you know, we can't sustain this lifestyle with seven billion people, we're way past that, thanks to the grains we cultivated about ten thousand years ago.
>>
>>721308646
Only faggots, liberals, and pussies are vegans. That, and I love meat. I am a carnivore, not a fucking rabbit.
>>
>>721315324
You will speak american to an American or fuck off.
>>
>>721308646
Because if you take care of cows and chickens they aren't hurt by you eating their milk or eggs.

Just eat free range, dipshit.
>>
>>721308646
Because I like meat
>>
>>721308646
money
I like the flavor
animal farming is a big thing where I live
I hate cows
>>
>>721315250
So in your estimation, it's not even about physical pain, just emotional? Can you site studies which show that animals have death anxiety?
Killing humans is wrong because of the social contact. We can't have society without it.
We can still have a society and eat animals.
Proof=the real world
>>
>>721314755

>I don't like murderers.

me neither, but its still a fact of life, and hiding from reality doesn't make it go away.

i don't like vegans either, but i realize that a vegan's gonna veg. and i really don't care as long as they don't try to make this shit some kind of issue.

but, as we all know, it's very difficult to find a quiet vegan.
>>
BECAUSE ALL THE ANIMAL CUNTS NEED TO FUCKING DIE.

MIGRATE YOUR ASS TO NATURESTAN OR SOMETHING
EARTH IS A PLANET FOR HUMANS ONLY
>>
enjoy your kidney stones, vegan. try not to overdose on soy...
>>
>>721315610
>EARTH IS A PLANET FOR HUMANS ONLY
Humans are so weak that they would die without bees.
>>
>>721308646

Ever get the feeling that vegetarians consider themselves morally superior to you? Like they think that not eating meat makes them so special that their shit doesn't stink? As if when someone stops eating meat, they suddenly become holy and dignified and it excuses them for the years of inconvenience and frustration they inevitably inflict upon their friends, family and co-workers who just want to go to a restaurant and order a damn steak without constantly being reminded that they're going to hell for eating an animal that spends most of its life shitting in a field. There are those of us who don't have a hyperactive sense of guilt and we don't give a shit about your mixed up self-righteous moral vegetarian agenda.
>>
>>721308646
Know that even that you don't eat meat you daily consume a lot of products derived from animal (suffering). The only Way Ive found to redeem with them is kyssing and then feeding the pigs.

https://youtu.be/6fayPV5PN6U
>>
>>721315516
Studies? You need to see the real world man
https://youtu.be/Xv2CWkUz32I?t=365 tell me these animals arent scared.
When you can find the same level of sentience in bugs as you can in mammal i will stop killing bugs.
>>
>>721308646
i like meat
>>
>>721315396
It's actually closer to a 4:1 ratio. Further, the difference in calorie content between a pound of plant matter, and a pound of meat fairly closely mimics that ratio.
>>
>>721315125
Yeah, that's organic food. I can pay twice the price of normal vegetables to get that.
This ideal picture food in supermarkets is laboriously crafted and sorted to look the way it is. But it's just looks, taste and nutrition aren't considered anymore.
>>
>>721315329
>looking at people still living in tribes

so, evolutionary failures. great role model there.

>our closest relatives in the animal kingdom.

also have nothing to do with modern humanity. we left them behind millennia ago.

the human body is "constructed" (actually evolved) to be omnivorous. meaning to consist on a diet of meat and plants, with both being optimal.
>>
>>721315873
318kcal in beans 250 kcal in corn.
> wat
>>
>>721308646
There is no reason not to go vegan. The only reasons meat eaters can have is to fill their ego.

Nothing else. Never met a single good argument why eating meat is good.
>>
>>721315816
So, you just know that mamals feel scared? Good for you. Can you say the same for birds or fish? Is it ok to eat them?
>>
>>721315417

we seem to be getting along just fine, actually.
>>
>>721316009
because I like meat. deal with it homestar.
>>
Meat tastes good.
>>
>>721315985
I honestly have no idea what point you're trying to make. Are beans or corn supposed to be meat in your argument?
>>
>>721315940
> its a "some people are genetically inferior episode."

We have evolved to tolerate meat (and some only if we cook it). I suggest you read into the mechanism of our digestive system regarding meat and plants.
>>
>>721316009
>is to fill their ego
And to not go insane like every youtube vegan ever.
>>
>>721316111
corn is what they feed meat animals, so yes??
>>
It's just really great to kill things, or cause them to be killed.

When out walking our land I like to carry a 12ga. loaded with a 3" "Rhodesian" shell. It consists of of a couple of large shot surrounded by birdshot. It was designed to be carried by point men on jungle patrols, the birdshot (allegedly) cleared the scrub and the large shot dealt with the nigger. Anyway, it's ideal for dispatching wild or stray dogs. They almost literally explode, funny as fuck.
>>
File: genocide.png (138KB, 281x451px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
genocide.png
138KB, 281x451px
>>721316113
>20 and 17
>still believing in shit like evolution and global warming
>mfw
>>
>>721316169
And a lb of beef has over 1200 kcal. Seems like a good trade off to me.
>>
>>721316009

Yes you have you giant faggot, you just refuse to listen to any opinion or argument that doesn't support your own view on the matter, because different ideas about living and lifestyles scare and bother you. Fuck off.
Thread posts: 296
Thread images: 36



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.