[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Is brexit good or bad?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 22

File: wlI2P58.jpg (177KB, 748x973px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wlI2P58.jpg
177KB, 748x973px
Is brexit good or bad?
>>
>>721245976
mixed bag, i predict it will be mostly bad. However it's very easy to be proven wrong about these sort of things until it actually happens.
>>
>>721245976
Haven't you been listening?

Brexit is Brexit
>>
No one knows, anyone who says they know is full of shit.
>>
Bad, especially being Scottish. Our country is being fucked in the ass by England and it's government.
>>
>>721246127
Only poor people voted for it because
>they don't travel
>they don't buy stocks / fx or have investment accounts
>they own one property
>they don't understand how EU law has protected and improved their life compared to how the UK used to be decades ago

Ironically, it will only be bad for them, others will find a way around it
>>
Is self determinism through democracy good? Fuck off back to the middle ages just for even asking that shit you fucking mong.
>>
>>721246296
You had your chance to escape and blew it.

So now you are destined to spend the rest of your life bent over with your pants around your ankles while Theresa May lubes you up
>>
File: 6e8.jpg (20KB, 960x422px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6e8.jpg
20KB, 960x422px
>>721246492
did he ask if the being able to vote for brexit was good or bad? No he fucking didn't.
>>
>>721246390
>Google reported record numbers of "What is brexit" searches within britain within 24h after the results were announced
>>
>>721246691
What do you think Brexit was over? Engage your brain if possible.
>>
File: 1469630267295.jpg (17KB, 220x304px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469630267295.jpg
17KB, 220x304px
>>721245976
Good and hopefully enough countries will follow suit that the EU collapses. It will get worse before it gets better but with the EU the way it is now it needs to die.
>>
>EU forces the UK to take in even more niggers and muslims
>UK votes to exit
>WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO EXIT THE EU, WE PROTECT YOU
>>
>>721246296
oh, really?
-wales
>>
>>721247347
>EU forces the UK to take in even more niggers and muslims
They only move to poor areas though. Unless you live in some shitty council flat in a shitty area why would you care?
>>
>>721247531

Nah in london there are loads of muslims. Remember anjem choudary. He was in east london.

The poorer areas like scotland or up norf in england are like 99% white.
>>
People not wanting to be ruled, or having their destinies decided by people outside of theoir country is a win. The EU is pretty much dead, but nobody declared it yet. The only ones butt hurt over losing is the same people who are pitching a fit in the US, and I am not speaking about the protesters in the streets, but the globalists with our elections.
Part of the reason for the Uks decline was their Pound Sterling being scrapped as the World Reserve Currency. Which will happen to the US as well. The same person is a part of that George Soros.
>>
>>721247531
and who's taxes do you think pays for them to live in the shitty areas?
>>
>>721247531
They move in to areas and make them poorer, and then they expand.
>>
>>721247813
>2017
>not paying bare minimum tax regardless of income
>ishygddts
>>
>>721245976
Don't worry, we'll be better in the end.

Continental Europe.
>>
>>721247751

Thats because Soros is with they Illerminaty.
>>
>>721245976

It will be excellent for the rest of EU, we finally got rid of these faggots who were getting way too many advantages out of it


As for the UK, kiss your 3 million jobs in bank/corporate/insurance goodbye, they are coming to Paris and Amsterdam to access the EU market
Also enjoy having to lose your border control anyway if you want to have a trade deals with every country.
You basically voted to get back something that will lose again anyway. Oh and to lose millions of jobs
>>
UK was stealing Europe from the rest of us. These faggots were litterally blocking every decision they could, so fuck Brits and good riddance.
>>
>>721247729
London had millions of muslims way before the EU, nobody forced you to take in millions of shitty pakis, that was your problem.
Blaming it to the EU just proves how retarded you are
>>
>>721248111
>>721248288

>Britfag pretended to be Eurofag
>>
>>721248111
Nice language you're typing in there, good luck with that.
>>
>>721248356
I know, but his people voted differently.

We accept refugees you know.
>>
>>721245976
Neither, a few will lose their jobs, some stuff is going to change, but my bet is that once baby boomers die off and millenials are in full control they'll rejoin the EU.
>>
>>721248384
>>721248356

I'm not a brit, so my english isn't perfect. But it's ok, we don't like you anyway :)
>>
>>721248355
You're talking shit, London didn't have millions of muslims before EU you moronic nigger cuck
>>
>>721246296
Scotland is too weak and too poor to leave the UK. You have actual representation in the UK, we pay your debts and fill your pockets. We protect you with our military, we protect you with our navy.

The EU will do none of that. You have 56 MP's in Scotland. You will have no representation in the EU.
>>
>>721246390
your last point is the most important one. it makes me weep for humanity that people chose to believe what Murdoch's empire tells them, the EU is the last thing stopping this government just rounding up the poor and summary executing them - but they went ahead and voted for that anyway
>>
>>721246492
this is typical Brexter response to anything they don't like, to instantly start swearing as the result of a blood pressure spike - which is also, paradoxically, why they're 100% incapable of educating themselves when it comes to politics and economics. most of them have never even fully read one of the newspapers they allowed to persuade them to behave this way.
>>
>>721248592
Your english is fine, we might even take you in when the EU imposes Shariah law and you're fleeing for your life :)
>>
>>721248656
not sure if brainwashed or just ignorant
I was in London in 1998, it was already full of sandniggers. You're either retarded or full of shit, in both cases, fuck off
>>
>>721245976
well...
in short term there will be some improvement.
but in long term there is huge chance to be fucked.
>>
>>721245976
>Economically-
We have been stagnant for years now.
The only nations benefiting are the shitty nations in Eastern Europe, and Germany who reaps all the rewards from EU.

Pound falling increases our exports, which will boost the economy. Our exports are up.

Now with Trump in the white house, a man who seems to want the dissolution of the EU, we are in a good situation. He will give us a good deal to persuade unhappy France to leave the EU along with us.

>Politically

Bad for our position on the global stage, specifically in Europe, but as we are siding with the US, building our military, and becoming close with China, we will be fine.

>Sovereignty-
Great. We was tricked into joining the EU, and the EU imposed a court upon us which is higher than our own Parliament.

Heath told us joining the EU wouldn't affect our sovereignty, but that was a lie. Here is a quote from our own treasury who tried to warn Heath not to join the EU;

>"It should be noted at the outset that the plan for economic and monetary union (EMU) has revolutionary long-term implications, both economic and political."

>"EMU would, however, lead to the UK and other EEC nations becoming as interlocked as those of the states of the US".

>"Indeed it could be argued that the independence of the members would be less than that of the [US] states, for the latter have more autonomy over their budgets. The degree of freedom which would then be vested in national governments might indeed be somewhat less than the autonomy enjoyed by the constituent states of the US.

Fuck the EU.
>>
File: takistan.jpg (104KB, 519x668px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
takistan.jpg
104KB, 519x668px
>The EU countries are:

>Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.

When it comes down to it you can't have one set of rules for all these countries which when you step back they are nothing alike. All those hundreds of small UK businesses that had to closed down because of the EU pettiness.
>>
>>721249049
We have way less mudlsimes in my country than in yours. You're literally drowning in pakis. You'll get the Shariah wayyy before us :)
>>
>>721249277
>verbatim daily mail

kill yourself
>>
File: 1486064596251.png (394KB, 659x597px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486064596251.png
394KB, 659x597px
>>
>>721248355
>London had millions of muslims way before the EU
We were 99% white when we joined the EU.

>nobody forced you to take in millions of shitty pakis,
You're right. They did force us to open our borders to 500 million Europeans, though. This created a labour surplus, meaning Britons could get undermined by Poles who work more hours for less.
>>
>>721249349
Nice strawman.
>>
>>721249035
You're probably right. I couldn't understand what you were saying with all that lofy vocabulary so you must be much smarter than me. Cunt.
>>
>>721249420
that's old news, what's the point?
>>
>>721245976
probably elements of both.
>>
File: 1486022734589.png (96KB, 780x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486022734589.png
96KB, 780x800px
Best of luck Britain.
>>
>>721249483

>We were 99% white when we joined the EU

Now this is what I call shitposting
>>
>>721247531
>They only move to poor areas though. Unless you live in some shitty council flat in a shitty area why would you care?

Fuck, Anon... Being poor sucks as it is. No reason to make their situation worse.
>>
>>721249520
you're using that wrong. which explains why you like the daily mail, I guess
>>
>>721245976
Who cares?
Fuck brits
>>
Bad; prices are all going up due to FX, will settle at a poor rate unless something drastic happens and we're now have restricted access to a large market...something which has been used successfully in a world going through severe globalisation over the last 10 years.

Not sure how the country will recover
>>
>>721246390

accurate
>>
File: 1483978763382.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483978763382.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Londoner here.

Watch this. It's honestly amazing and really says it ALL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVoNcTS4Rb4&t=1253s
>>
the thing the little englanders who voted for this are failing to realise is that in an ever changing world of work, the EU is their only hope of support unless they want to be entered in to bare-knuckle fights with the machines that are going to take their jobs once their workers' rights have been pissed all over by the type of people that like to burn £50 notes infront of homeless people (google bullingdon boys club)
>>
>>721245976
good because the EU is a mess.
bond issuance and other things were pretty fucked, lack of a strong central bank was an issue (less for UK but still). lack of sovereignty, lack of control on trade policies ect.
basically some of the shitty stuff England has done to the rest of the UK was being done to the UK by the EU
Bad because it imposes some restrictions on an already largely cucked populous. the exchange rates have dropped and the pound has devalued (which would be good for UK manufacturing if UK manufacturing wasn't already irreparably shit). there is also a lot of EU buthurt for leaving the cool kids club so expect some trade retaliation.
in short its probably more bad then good in the short term but potentially (potentially!) more good then bad in the long term depending on how the EU does.
>>
>>721249595

It all fueled the fire.
>>
Brexit, what's that? I was just taking a nap.
>>
>>721249671
>Joined the EU/What it was called then in '73
In 2001 we were 92% white.

In 1971 we had a net migration (minus)27,000.

The first time Britain experienced mass non-white migration was in 1972 when the Ugandan dictator General Idi Amin expelled 80,000 Africans. Many of whom came to Britain.
>>
>>721246390

Those poor 2%
Spoken like a true Thatcherite
>>
>>721250341
why do people talk about the empire like it's a source of pride for us? having the biggest empire in history also means we've lost more than any other country, retard
>>
>>721246390
You're a fucking clueless arrogant prick do you have any idea how much the eu tariffs on our imports and exports cost everyone even them poor people as you call them. One free trade deal with the u.s wipes out all of our import export concerns. We can now deal with the rest of the world without restriction
>biggest projected growth in population
> = Asia
>uk traditional trade partner's
> can now trade again with Asia unrestricted
>look at 5he big picture not just your own
>>
>>721250523
Because we were the only ones capable of doing it. Really makes you think.
>>
>>721250529

as if Britain hasn't been sold up the fucking river to China enough already
>>
>>721246390
>they don't understand how EU law has protected and improved their life compared to how the UK used to be decades ago

Bollocks, I do remember how the UK used to be before EU, we did ok for ourselves thank you. Now we are swamped with non natives and no one gives a shit about the country anymore.
>>
>>721250708

thats really not something to be proud of
>>
>>721250529
Hi, not really part of this thread. Just saw your post at the top of page 1. Wanted to stop by to tell you you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>721250812
Neither is being gay.
>>
>>721250751

welcome to globalisation, nationalism is dead
>>
>>721249671
this

I bet the dude spouting the bullshit figures about whiteness is probably only about 19 years old, lol britain gained the vast majority of its non-whites in the 60s and 70s - and they didn't come from the EU anyway, now there's millions of fully british non-whites who are born here and citizens from birth meaning it doesn't really matter what political shitstorm you create as a scapegoat, you're not going to be able to do anything whatsoever about the number of non-whites short of genocide - and an attempt at genocide would just see this country wiped off the face of the planet.
i bet his dad is bald, wears England shirts and suffers from heart disease.
>>
>>721248773

Scotland has a stronger economy independently by all measures than the remainder of the UK. There is a margin of uncertainty with all economics, especially on large scales, but most analysts agree that Scotland would be on pretty good footing if it broke off right now -- a "hard Scexit."

As far as geopolitics and trade goes I have no idea whether a schism of that sort would add more or less stability given the EU's general unifying power (i.e. now the Balkans can split into as many semi-autonomous microstates as they like and it won't really mean anything as the whole violence situation is being managed by both EU and NATO.)
>>
>>721246390
>when your 17 and the nuggies came a the wrong time

The only types of people against Trump and Brexit are the ultra rich and the young/gullible.

When you start growing facial hair and pay some taxes you will understand.
>>
>>721250708
it really does not make one think unless they're a total blithering idiot who cannot understand the concept of loss, you fucking melt
>>
>>721251079

did The Sun tell you to think that?
>>
>>721251110
Kek, you think eternal mediocrity is a virtue? Fuck oneself back to the Stone Age.
>>
>>721251356
you're just using random words aren't you
>>
File: oot.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oot.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>721246610

lol

> Scotland-san dont leave me
> w-w-we love u Scotland-san
> If u leave then EU will not want you
> you will be back of queue with turkey and algeria
> Okay we stay

mfw
>>
>>721251356

and you really think invading a third of the planet then giving it back is a virtue?
>>
>>721250903
Welcome to the common people voting for nationalism in two countries in 2016.
>>
>>721250523
>also means we've lost more than any other country, retard
So?

The Empire meant that we are responsible for more scientific and technological developments than any other nation.

The Empire is a source of pride.

We did great things with that Empire, and without it, the world would be irrevocably different;
>Caused Industrial Revolution
>Caused an agricultural revolution
>Made steps forward in social security
>Won two world wars
>Undermined and destroyed the Ottoman Empire in WW1.
>Reclaimed Jerusalem for a Christian nation.
>Turned parts of Africa from a deserted wasteland into thriving cities.
>Won great battles against great odds.
>Created the computer
>Steam engines
>Exported cars all across Europe
>Destroyed an ancient dynasty because we needed money for tea.
>Built incredible cities and coutnries whereas before us they were desolate wastelands (Australia, Hong Kong, South Africa, Rhodesia, New Zealand, Canada, America)
>Invented television
>Created the world wide web
>Created the telephone
>Created first toilet
>Invented lightbulbs
>Hydraulic Press
>Electric Motor
>Cement
>Revolutionised the sewage system
>Invented the tank
>Jet engine
>Created world first antibiotic.


Losing this isn't a source of embarrassment.

We lost our Empire because we stood up to Germany when they expanded into Belgium, and 20 years later we stood up to Germany when they invaded Poland. We could have backed down and let the world fall to Europe and maintain our Empire, but we risked everything to restore peace and civility to Europe.
>>
>>721251528
Canada was a mistake, I'll give you that.
>>
>>721245976
Could be either, the terms of the exit determine the outcome.

As for faggots who lump the brexit in with Trump, geeze stop being fed by MSM propaganda. It is perfectly reasonable to think the bureaucratic control from Brussels was getting stifling.

Wanting a trade agreement doesn't mean you need to have you judicial and regulatory system controlled by unelected foreign cunts.
>>
why do people think theresa may is responsible for anything? the bitch is the daughter of a vicar. the reason she's in the position she's now in is because everybody know she's excellent at conveying bullshit that doesn't make sense without questioning a damn thing or doubting anyone at all

like her childhood with her religious nutjob father. she's basically a political megaphone, but because she's not as comical in appearance and demeanor as boris, nobody can fucking see it.
>>
>>721251063
>Scotland has a stronger economy independently by all measures than the remainder of the UK
Wrong. Oil is currently cheap as fuck, and that is really Scotland's only export. Without us you run into an even bigger deficit.

>but most analysts agree that Scotland would be on pretty good footing if it broke off right now -- a "hard Scexit."
No. No they don't.
>>
>>721245976
So far, noone knows how the exit will happen. NOONE! It's likely hurt the UK economy as well as the EU economy but not as much.
>>
>>721251614
this is how brexiters get erections

political fucking hentai.
>>
File: 1463176269048.jpg (57KB, 392x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463176269048.jpg
57KB, 392x300px
>>721251452
you moron, the only reason Scotland won't leave is because the Spanish would keep them from joining the EU independently. They don't want to give the Basque separatists any ideas.

Fookin' 'ell you are stupid.
>>
>>721249300

>ban EDL march
>5 muslim men raped girl
>>
>>721249866
Recover from what??
We haven't went down in any way financial figures are up,no job losses and guess what we can trade with whoever the fuck we want to without one single eu imposed tariff. Stop listening to fearmongering bullshit and open your own eyes. Even the back of England who opposed brexit have just in the past week admitted our trading looks like it's going to benefit from not have eu tariffs imposed on every import and export
>>
>>721251576

>common

you mean lesser evolved?
>>
File: 1477905597574.jpg (24KB, 491x441px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477905597574.jpg
24KB, 491x441px
>>721251882
>"hurdur having the worlds largest empire and significantly contributing to the world is embarassing"

>Politely correct you and point out you're chatting shit


>"hurdur stop living in the past stupid brexiteer. You corrected me, how much do you care, ahjahahha you retard"
>>
>>721251063
>2007 wants it's opinion back

At peak oil/gas privces sure. But scotland is running out of oil & the price has plummeted. You didn't get the memo.

>Scotland is a shithole and would be poorer by itself.
>>
>>721250903

did you live under a rock during the whole of 2016 or are you just stupid?
>>
>>721252140
that's the best laugh this thread has given me

i was definitely right about the erection, wasn't i
>>
>>721251945
Have you not seen the currency drop? What do you think we buy in? Fucking magic beans?

It's not fearmongering, I work as a trader buying goods from the Far East. Prices up by on average 15%...large corporations won't just absorb this. Leads to job losses, increased prices and zero benefit to anyone.

There could be potential benefits from singularity trading...but other countries will always focus on the biggest prize...that won't be the UK
>>
>>721252140
you've overlooking one crucial thing, my friend of perpetual virginity:

we're talking about what's to come in the future, and all you can do is justify a huge loss in the past. this is why you brexiters are retarded.
>>
>>721252346
ask your mum about it tomorrow
>>
>>721250878
Reasons?
Let me guess you don't agree with facts?
You're a clueless prick
You've had a shandy and turn into mister angry
Your family are well off and your an arrogant cunt who looks down on the less wealthy UK citizens
You know the ones who have always fought in wars for their country
No ill settle for you're a prick
>>
File: betrayerofworlds.png (25KB, 694x1091px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
betrayerofworlds.png
25KB, 694x1091px
>>721248773

> Westminster doesn't publish Scottish accounts because it would embarrass Scots
> Tories want Scotland to stay because they're such charitable people
> Moved Sea border night before Scottish parliament opens because respect for democracy
> Ignored Smith commission recommendation and made Sewel convention non-legally binding because love Scotland too much
> 12k ppl n Malta have twice the MEPs than Scotland because Nigel Farrage has got your back
> Threaten hard border and trade embargo if Scotland leaves because just love so much
> Pay to connect Scottish power to grid because Scottish power just so overwhelming
> Keep nukes in Scotland because they're our most valuable asset and we trust Scotland so much
> Don't worry about the EU, Scotland. The UK is the only trade union you need.

mfw
>>
>>721246296

scotland is a country of pussies, nothing like the movie braveheart.

You had a chance of independence from the uk but you voted to continue to take it up the ass because you were too scared of change. Even Walves voted to leave the EU

Fuck Scotland, land of the pansy ass bitches
>>
>>721252527
>we're talking about what's to come in the future, and all you can do is justify a huge loss in the past. this is why you brexiters are retarded.

Except he wasn't. He stated having an empire wasn't a source of pride and it was embarrassing to lose it. I didn't bring up the Empire, he did, and I corrected him.
>>
>>721251945

are you fucking retarded?

general living costs are already shooting up thanks to the rising cost of imports as GBP is worth jack shit now

and energy costs are about to make their biggest jump in years, as indicated by npower today

coupled with stagnating wages, you're poorer than ever thanks to brexit
>>
>>721252346

is this a cringe thread now?
>>
>>721252729
ha, you think you're talking to more than one person, topkek

but anyway, if we're going to use the past to justify future intentions, then i think you need to pay attention to just how much has been lost, because well umm, you seem to be justifying brexit with the past

and if you're just going to pretend it has nothing to do with anything and you were just making a separate point, then go ahead, but have a preliminary kek. fucking kek.
>>
>>721252914
it has been since the first pro-brexiter posted
>>
>>721252617
>Westminster doesn't publish Scottish accounts because it would embarrass Scots

Scotland literally cannot afford independence.

> Tories want Scotland to stay because they're such charitable people

No. The UK doesn't want an EU puppet on their doorstep. Scotland has oil, and we are stronger together.

>Ignored Smith commission recommendation and made Sewel convention non-legally binding because love Scotland too much

No one said we love Scotland.

>12k ppl n Malta have twice the MEPs than Scotland because Nigel Farrage has got your back

Literally proving my point about your lack of representation in the EU.

>Threaten hard border and trade embargo if Scotland leaves because just love so much

Literally never said we love Scotland. You are trying to undermine my points by avoiding my points and creating your own points to argue.


You are so vague I literally cannot tell if you are pro or anti-Scottish independence. You're dancing around your own made up points.
>>
>>721252527
That's loser think. Cowards like you are the only embarrassment this country has ever generated.
>>
>>721252971
>ha, you think you're talking to more than one person, topkek
I replied to one person who said the Empire wasn't a source of pride, and that it is embarrassing. I responded to that same person.

> if we're going to use the past to justify future intentions, then i think you need to pay attention to just how much has been lost, because well umm, you seem to be justifying brexit with the past

Once again I didn't do this. I corrected someone who I believed was chatting shit. You, much like the other guy, are creating arguments in your head, then arguing against them. I didn't use the past to justify future actions. I pointed out we should be proud of our past.
>>
File: giphy.gif (483KB, 250x144px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
483KB, 250x144px
>>721253325
>cowards
>running away from europe because polish men have bigger dicks

I love britbong threads, you people are a trainwreck.
>>
File: cigaro.jpg (7KB, 267x189px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cigaro.jpg
7KB, 267x189px
>>721251904

> hundreds of Spannish MEPs and MPs say'No we won't'

> Official Spanish Govt position not to block Indy Scots application

It's cool guise, we'll find someone... How about Manuel Barrosso, the disgraced Spanish MP who's trying to become the head of NATO? Sure, he'll say literally anything for money!

Send the presses!


> Stoopid nationalists
>>
>>721253479
if our past was such a source of pride then why have we had to issue so many apologies and pardons regarding it?
>>
File: 1437528727144.jpg (23KB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437528727144.jpg
23KB, 600x450px
>>721246202
>>
>>721252504
How much are your earnings down?
What job losses?
Are you talking these imaginary job losses that might be going to happen?
I work for Nissan UK in the finance department. Nissan came to Europe to trade inside the eu. So you would imagine Nissan would be one of the first to start paying people off. Well the oppositte has happened, now this is fact not some bullshitting opinion. Why would this happen Mr Trader. Why is Nissan UK expanding? I'll let you know what the scaremongerers won't admit to now if you'd like to know the facts
>>
>>721251904
>basque seperatists
typical british political retardednes...you mean the catalonian independence movement...the basque country is so tiny that nobody but nobody in it thinks they could survive alone
>>
>>721251945
American here, GBP to USD has taken a good hit from brexit. although its been falling since 2015 it's now at something like 1.25
which to be honest has just made me more inclined to make British investments and buy British products.
that said post brexit GDP growth trends are still up in the air a bit. but UK gdp per capita has been on a lackluster trend since mid 2006. we'll see with the 2017 and 2018 data is in.
>>
>>721252811
No I'm not I'm the best off I've ever been actuality smart arse
>>
>>721253613
I wouldn't be the one to know if Poles have bigger dicks or care. You're welcome to take them for whatever purpose though.
>>
File: 1485171171793.jpg (145KB, 630x590px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485171171793.jpg
145KB, 630x590px
>>
>>721253920
what brexiters don't realise is the people who do invest here are aware of the instability, so theyre not looking long term with their investments. and traders love a change to short sell, what Soros did to the UK economy in the past is going to be happening many times again
>>
>>721253673
Because we did some bad shit.
We are forced to feel guilty for it, God forbid we feel a sense of patriotism, right guys?

We are surrounded by anti-British propaganda to demoralise Britons so we do not fight against globalism.

The whole Western world is under attack, but only Britain and USA have stood up against this globalist force.
>>
>>721254195
bullshit, they're the leaders of the globalist force. how retarded can you be? just because they want to leave the EU doesn't mean they want to turn their backs on globalism, they just want to take the fucking gloves off
>>
>>721253309

everything I greentexted is sarcasm.
>>
>>721254292
Cowards twist anything as an excuse to be afraid.
>>
File: wah.jpg (143KB, 545x525px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wah.jpg
143KB, 545x525px
>leave won
>>
>>721254292
>they're the leaders of the globalist force.
I assume you're talking about USA? I am aware. Yanks thought Trump was an anti-globalist, but he isn't. However, they voted for what they thought was an anti-globalist. Therefore they are fighting back.

>UK
Brexit was, in every aspect, a vote against globalism. Our government might not be anti-globalist, but Britons sure as hell are.
>>
File: hobbots.jpg (74KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hobbots.jpg
74KB, 640x360px
>>721254697
>>
>>721253920
Totally agree anon I'm glad you mentioned how long gbp has been declining. These people using the currency value as their argument don't realise what it does for our exports either. Fact is the gbp took its biggest hit the day after the vote. This happened because vast majority of traders wanted to stay in EU. They believed the bullshit fearmongering and of course without one single financial figure to give them a reason to panic, they did as widely expected. Since then there still hasn't been one financial figure to justify that panic. On the contrary the Xmas figures especially were all positive. Still as you know it's easy to lead the blind. If they just opened their eyes to the actual figures and not the BBC or mainstream slant on our situation they just might know the facts
>>
>>721254788
>they voted for what they thought was an anti-globalist. Therefore they are fighting back.
They've really done a job on you haven't they mate?
>>
>>721249300

absolutely! and the euro is a failure
>>
>>721254094
well yes and no. i mean my firm had a nice little reactionary buy up directly after the vote but mostly its buy and hold on 10 to fifteen year projections. but that's not really my department so i haven't really talked to any of the analysts about it in depth.
however what i do see is long term global trends toward market volatility so i really don't see a lot of long term investments anywhere (which is a problem imho but w/e) and that of course also applies to the UK
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 700x467px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 700x467px
>>
>>721255114
oh look neato rhetoric
let's see
can i do it?:

they've really done a job on YOU haven't they, faggot?

can
>>
>>721254986
well there is a reason the consumer confidence index is a thing. a lot of economic movement is driven not from financial facts but emotional feelings about the economy. sometimes people think the economy is doing poorly so the economy does poorly.
>>
>>721256533
Exactly what I think...so why ruffle the feathers. Things were going fine.
>>
>>721255788
>trolls are real and not just in cyberspace
>>
>>721256716
actually that's a good question.
i have no idea how British media works but i was under the impression that the BBC was government supported. or am i wrong?
here in the US we ruffle feathers so people watch so we can sell advertising space so there is a strong incentive to doom and gloom about everything.
>>
>>721257197
>BBC was government supported
The BBC is neither state-owned or state-controlled in that sense that the government doesn't pay for it and it doesn't have editorial control over content. The BBC is subject to a Royal Charter which is the constitutional basis for the BBC.
>>
>>721254195

The way i see it, they thought they would get a better deal on a different side in a global agenda.

Maybe the states, maybe china, they just disengaged from their next door neighbors to move more freely into a different constellation.

On a practical note, sure the uk can look for the best deal, but you should not forget that the governing people (the rich) looking for said deal are looking for the best possible deal for THEM. In terms of money for poorer areas, i. e. cornwall, wales, the north and others the eu was really just pouring money in to help people worse off for little gain
>>
>>721257197
The BBC suck the EU's dick.
>>
>>721257197
People get bored, media sensationalise everything including immigration, brexit/trump and terrorism.

Everyone follows trends and thinks there should be an uprising every year. Politics used to be boring, I preferred it that way.
>>
>>721245976

>114 MPs vote against triggering Article 50
>the 'Will of the People' signifies 48% of MPs should have voted against it

The DM is right, those MPs who voted for Brexit against the instruction of the public are traitors.
>>
>>721245976
It was inevitable. The pound was going away by 2020. As far as for democracy, it's good as EU officials are not elected. As far as travel between the UK and EU things might be a bit more difficult for awhile. We will have to wait and see thiugh.
>>
>>721255788

that idiot probably cause those vital few percent to switch to leave
>>
>>721257387
oh ok i was under the impression that the government supported it financially like we do with PBS. makes sense.
>>
>>721247347

The UK has special powers and more control over their borders than any other EU country. Non-EU immigration is much larger, we have COMPLETE control over that yet still fuck it up.

OUR government is to blame for failings in the immigration process, the EU is just a convenient scapegoat.
>>
>>721248355

>being surprised a Leave voter is retarded
>>
>>721245976

Leaving the EU means a weaker pound, higher levels of immigration forced by new trade deals and workers rights gradually eroded...

BUT

We get to have bendy bananas again. :)
>>
File: 1451349584685.png (49KB, 184x184px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451349584685.png
49KB, 184x184px
>>721251079
>mfw I'm young and can't grow decent facial hair fml
>mfw I know why the EU is fucked and why Trump was better than hillary
>W...what am i?
>>
>>721257477

The BBC sucks the dick of whichever party is currently in power, they're political mercenaries. The fact they get criticised for being both too right wing AND too left wing is funny, they just go with the flow.
>>
>>721246296
I'd love to see an independent Scotland... just to watch them beg Westminster for spare change when north sea oil runs out.
>>
>>721257873
this

I'm so happy to be emigrating, and no this isn't me "remoaning", I've been planning it since the days when only Nigel Cabbaaage was saying "in out referendum", i.e when nobody ever thought it would happen.

Never underestimate the destructive power of stupid people in large groups,
>>
>>721258292

A retard with low testosterone
>>
Choosing not to beg the banks for more welfare, and actually fix the problems of life is the cold hard good choice.
>>
>>721258480
they'd just go socialist, like norway, protecting their oil funds for generations to come. norway's oil production is almost completely over, but their sovereign wealth fund continues to grow exponentially as a result of careful management and wise investment
>>
>>721257627
Not understanding that a certain side won the referendum doesn't mean you can or should vote against it. The majority of the country voted it so ever MP should ensure that said side's plan of action should take course.

Are you really going to be that ignorant?
>>
>>721258746
>>721258480
which coincidentally is why they wish to be independent, to wrestle the control of the oil back to themselves through socialism
>>
>>721258539

MAKE BRITAIN BRITISH AGAIN AND TAKE BACK CONTROL

"Only around 8% of our laws are influenced by the EU. Leaving the EU will result in a net loss for the UK."

FUCKING REMOANER REEEE!
>>
>>721249035
Trying to sound like a cunt. Succeeding.
>>
>>721258560
Uh huh uh huh. I hear what you're saying except only a retard would want to stay in the crumbling EU so good job buddy.

I mean the guy organising the brexit deal for us from the EU wants a fucking united states of Europe. These unelected fuckers make the EU laws. They want an army for fucks sake, UNELECTED OFFICALS WANT AN ARMY HOW IS THAT A GOOD IDEA???
>>
>>721249080
rly poor b8?
>>
>>721257477


Shut it and pay your licence fee
>>
>>721258849

All I'm saying is if you represent a town/city where the majority indicated they wish to remain in the EU, it is your duty as an MP to fairly represent them and vote against triggering Article 50 without further discussion.
>>
>>721258446
Yeah, nice to see them being so behind relations with Trump.
>>
>>721259177
While I do see where you're coming from the point of the referendum was to decide whether it should happen or not. Regardless of your particular county we decided as a country and one side won, all the MPs should ensure that said decision goes through since the country as a whole decided. I can understand for other more specific issues facing an MPs county but yeah i get where you're coming from
>>
>>721259309

The majority of Brits do not trust Trump, they'd be dumb to start sucking his dick while things are still so volitile. If people warm to him, the BBC will follow suit.
>>
>>721259472
Bullshit on both counts and you know it
>>
>>721250523
He says whilst stealing glances at his ham beast uber feminist life partner, to make sure he's saying it right.
>>
>>721259463

The way I see it is, voting on something that is not clearly defined is suicidal. NO on Article 50 right now, but allow debate and an actual plan to be formed before putting it to another vote.
>>
>>721259581

So the majority of Brits support Trump 100% and the BBC doesn't pander to public opinion?
>>
>>721259661
I could live with a plan being made but the only thing I as a brexiteer is that when the MPs stall for brexit to 'make a plan' what if they just 'keep' stalling? You know, that's a legitimate worry.
>>
>>721259840

Politics is slow by nature, I don't want a 'rush job' on a matter so serious and the predicted deadline of 2020 seems pretty fair for such a drastic move.

Right now we're going in completely blind, we were not given a vote on a particular plan, just on if the people wanted 'something' to happen.

To be completely honest, a draft proposal on how we'd leave the EU should have been drawn up and then THAT would be publicly voted on.

To use a needless metaphor, the difference between asking the family 'are you hungry?' and 'Would you like spaghetti bolognese?' The referendum was far too vague for the result to be seen as completely legally binding.

I want us out of the EU but with as little damage as possible and things put in place to help us recover the inevitable crash. Leaving for the sake of leaving and not planning ahead is daft and easily exploited by a far from trustworthy government.
>>
No way of telling what it will mean for the British people or the EU. Probably not that much will happen. I mean the UK still needs to sell their shit on the continent so they'll still have to stick with EU regulations except they won't have any say in them anymore.

But we can all agree the Leave campaign was a toxic mess riddled with full on lies. I particularly liked the whole 350 mil one. The British voter was conned. This truly is the post-truth era.
>>
>>721247101
Not the same anon but the FUCK are you on about?

The guys asks about whether or not BREXIT was good. You're sperging out over democracy.
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 22



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.