[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Jeremy Corbyn hate thread

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 49

File: jeremy-corbyn_0.jpg (100KB, 620x387px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jeremy-corbyn_0.jpg
100KB, 620x387px
Jeremy Corbyn hate thread
>>
Trash commie trashing labour
>>
>>721227541
no one cares
eat a bloody trumpet douche bag

sage
>>
The next Lenin.

SJW's and alt right will hate him, just like the bourgeois.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 630x446px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 630x446px
Commie legend
>>
>>721227541
He's the man this country needs right now.


With him in charge of the labour party there is no chance they'll get in and fuck up everything the convervatives are worked for.
>>
>>721227684
I agree with the trumpet based sentiment.

sage
>>
File: Corbyn-on-red.jpg (114KB, 700x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Corbyn-on-red.jpg
114KB, 700x700px
>>721227899
You fucking serious m8 hes a kunte
>>
>>721227899
Polls are going to shit because he is alienating half of his party.
>>
>>721227541
Who is this man and why should i hate him?
>>
I'm Labour but I'm still against him
>>
>>721228086
British labour leader, hes a right kunt
>>
>>721227541
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk17NoHmbP4
>>
LOLabour leader that stands no chance of becoming anything.

Labour have 0 chance right now, many of their voters switched thanks to Corbyn and the Scots are all voting for their irrelevant party.
>>
File: corb.jpg (21KB, 300x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
corb.jpg
21KB, 300x180px
Jeremy Cuckbyn
>>
He's the best you've got numbnuts. Listen to him or enjoy your poverty
>>
>>721228434
Can't wait till he splurges my tax money on bureaucracy
>>
>>721228434
He isn't, he wants to build more council houses for more disgusting layabouts to live in and get a free ride. Lazy cunts.
>>
>>721228663
Benefit scroungers have always been the cornerstone of the labour party, ofcourse up here in scotland there all voting snp now
>>
>>721228752
Tis true m8
>>
File: 1473804506534.png (148KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473804506534.png
148KB, 1280x800px
>>721228663
>>721228752

Ofcourse, they're the problem. Not those bankers and profiteering drug manufacturers and and exploiters of free markets that keep actual dumb cucks like you guys way below them.

Keep attacking those trying to help you, there's a good drone.

>inb4 tinfoil hat commie remarks
>>
>>721229131
You don't see bankers throwing bricks at buses or lazing around smoking weed you numb cunt.
>>
>>721229131
The only person keeping myself down is me, the opportunities were there i was just to lazy and short sighted to take them.

I agree, there is too much of a divide between the top earners and the bottom, but corbyns plan to increase the top tax rate won't alleviate the situation it will infact make things worse.

You try to over tax the rich and they just move somewhere else and we lose out, Thatcher had this figured out 30 years ago but idiots like him still think tax the rich and make them pay for everyone will somehow make for some socialist utopia
>>
>>721227541
KYS Tony Blair
>>
>>721229767
nice argument
>>
>>721229658
I concur
>>
File: Iunno.gif (1MB, 250x170px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Iunno.gif
1MB, 250x170px
>>721228663
I can't work out if it's sad or completely fucking hilarious how much people fall for this shit.

The Murdoch empire has actually managed to get turkeys to vote for Christmas, and we're all getting basted now
>>
Jezza rules, suck my dick Blairite failures

omw biking to can some jams and fuck your bitch
>>
there is a word for this.... Corbynism, you communist fucks
>>
File: brucelee.jpg (23KB, 362x372px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
brucelee.jpg
23KB, 362x372px
>>721229305

that's because they have more subtle ways of fucking you that make you ask for more like the good little cuckboy you are
>>
File: 562.png (532KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
562.png
532KB, 1597x1600px
>>721230231
>>721230401
>>
>>721230565
What you are saying is you prefer horrible chavs roaming around littering and being yobs rather than the banks that you have no control over whatsoever. There isn't a country in the world where the people do not get cucked by the banks anyway so your corbyn loving opinion wont change shit
>>
File: 7sDzBV9.gif (190KB, 320x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7sDzBV9.gif
190KB, 320x320px
>>
Lets kill Corbyn and all Chavs
>>
>>721230925
>it's too hard to make things better
>so instead lets make things worse
>because chavs
>>
>>721227975
Read what he said retard
>>
>>721229305
That's because those people are frustrated and too dumb to realise why they're frustrated or who they should be pissed off with.

That's when good ol' Nigel comes in and tells them its the immigrants, coming over and making things worse. And like the dumb cunts they are they believe him.

What you're looking at in that pic could have become good, working members of society if they had only been given a rich man's eductation and had the same opportunities as a rich lad has.

>>721229658
You're half right, the obstacle holding most people back is themselves. However there could and should be so much more help from them and with the right sort of guidance they'd make workers out of them and earn the country money, instead of keeping them on the low earning jobs or on the dole so the rich can enjoy the profits made by those who do the manual labour.
>>
>>721231216
The only reason people settle for low paying shit jobs is because they are too lazy to search for anything better and apply themselves. nobody is keeping them down but themselves.
>>
Nigel is a top guy, your just the typical left scum that wants something for nothing and won't work for it, then you moan and moan becuase some one is richer then your, you filthy, dirty, commie, Cretin
>>
>>721230925

right, because there are no yobs in the streets at the moment or have there ever been at any time in the last 35 years of Tories and right-wing Labour govts, right?

fucking hell, you buy into the idea that the streets are full of chav scum and claim that Comrade Corbyn is somehow responsible while ignoring who's been in govt for the last few decades: the same tough-on-crime fuckwads whose anal sphincters you love the smell of so much
>>
Corbyn has no spine mate, if it was up to him the streets would be full of Syrians gang raping women at the back of the Arriva 202
>>
>>721231525

yeah everyone could have an above-average salary if they tried harder
>>
>>721231216
the rich make money out of all jobs, not just low paying ones.
>>
Don;t have a go at your betters mate, you are most likely some filthy hippy
>>
File: 1472245530051.jpg (63KB, 736x618px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472245530051.jpg
63KB, 736x618px
>>721227541
absolute disgrace to the party. i'm a lifelong labour man but i'd sooner vote tory than for this commie bastard. sold out to the muslims for the sake of votes and turned his back on the working men who built the party in doing so. i hope he fucking dies
>>
for the Corbyn lovers out there
https://i.imgur.com/5rsQMPO.jpg
>>
File: 5rsQMPO.jpg (44KB, 728x546px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5rsQMPO.jpg
44KB, 728x546px
>>
You are 100% right, paki lover Corbyn wont stick up for the working man
>>
Check Corbyn out on this...
>>
>>721231911
But they make more money out of low paying jobs, because they pay them less...

Why pay poor people more money when its more profitable to pay them less and blame someone else for it?
>>
>>721232256
Pffft, Theresa May in positive favour? All she's amounted to is saying 'Brexit means Brexit' a lot
>>
>>721232190
Now people have a choice between blue and white collar jobs the blue collar workers tend to just be idiots.

I wish better people did those jobs.
>>
File: 65465650.jpg (49KB, 650x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
65465650.jpg
49KB, 650x405px
Based Corbyn for PM
>>
>>
File: jeremy-corbyn-1.jpg (54KB, 700x394px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jeremy-corbyn-1.jpg
54KB, 700x394px
>>
Corbyn loves pakis and hates Jews, i say lick Corbyn get stiches
>>
File: thisisbait.png (66KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thisisbait.png
66KB, 625x626px
>>721232624
>>
File: 5ad.jpg (75KB, 600x653px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5ad.jpg
75KB, 600x653px
>>
File: stalin002.jpg (83KB, 741x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stalin002.jpg
83KB, 741x533px
>>
File: COjdKa-WsAAKIMi.png (186KB, 540x325px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
COjdKa-WsAAKIMi.png
186KB, 540x325px
>>
>>721232996
huh... you dont see Corbyn in that almighty crowd
>>
File: 1440114913829.jpg (48KB, 500x373px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440114913829.jpg
48KB, 500x373px
>>721227541
>>
File: stupid.jpg (6KB, 200x179px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stupid.jpg
6KB, 200x179px
>>721232624
>>
Piss off and die in your own fetid shit you filthy scum, dont tell me to shut up
>>
File: 67540617.jpg (108KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
67540617.jpg
108KB, 400x400px
>>
>>721233160
How new is this guy ?
>>
>>721227541
>>721227541
I think he is a man of good principles, who genuinely cares about the working class. However, he's entirely let down by his utter spinelessness. He's had so many opportunities to lead the party and call out the Conservatives for their bullshit, but at every turn he's let everyone down. Just a real shame.
>>
Looks like he is going to tax me hard
>>
>>721233304
Basically this
>>
File: download.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.png
5KB, 225x225px
>>721233304
>>
File: amberleaf.jpg (45KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
amberleaf.jpg
45KB, 640x640px
>>721233304
>>
>>
>>721233143

He's the only option in 2020. Theresa May is a cunt.
>>
File: corbyn_u_mad_bro.jpg (42KB, 620x372px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
corbyn_u_mad_bro.jpg
42KB, 620x372px
>>721233160
>>
Anyone else miss David Milliband?
>>
>>721233477
Theresa May burnt Corbyn the otherday
>>
>>721233519
what about ed lad
>>
>>
>>721233573
I like Ed too, to be honest, but he fumbled his chance. I just can't help but wonder if they would have had a stronger showing in the election if his brother was in charge.
>>
File: CheekyPepe.jpg (41KB, 1024x514px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CheekyPepe.jpg
41KB, 1024x514px
>>721233519
Topkek
>>
>>
>>721227541
>Jeremy Corbyn hate thread
There's no point. The man is beyond parody and will never lead the country.
>>
Corbyn needs to learn that we don't need no imgants and we need to kick out polish cos therr shite
>>
hate to remind the conservatives and republicans about this but taxes are actually essential for the well being of the population of a country. Rising taxes on companies and the upper class will do nothing but lower the wage gap and make life easier for the lower class and poor.

This is just something we will need in the future with our growing population and increasing global wage gap. If not put in place the rich will struggle and face being the victim and scapegoat when the poor inevitability rises up against them.
>>
>>721228663
Where do you think them lot in council houses are gonna be when they've got nowhere to live? When people get desperate they'll not be going over the politicians houses for food and money. The whiney middle class and the working class are getting fucked first with the big dirty dick of all the poor people.

Dumb thing is the elite look down on the rich.
The rich believe they're the same as the elite and look down on the middle class
The middle class believe they're the same as the rich and look down on the working class
The working class believe they're the same as the Middle class and look down on the poor
Poor people think because they're white they're entitled to more and look down on foreigners or people with a different colour.

The entire UK is essentially faggots wanting to be important by appearing more important to someone else when in actual fact the place is just a shithole where everyone is just a peasant in the eyes of the crown.
>>
>>721233699
>need to kick out polish cos therr shite
Oh, I don't know. Polish puts a nice shine on my shoes and keeps my furniture in good condition. Just requires a bit of elbow grease.
>>
Garry Monk will have a word with him at half time
>>
We need to leave this Merkel Madness
>>
>>721233556

lol_nope.jpg

She is so cringeworthy at PMQs and looks way too smug after she thinks she has landed a massive blow. The reality is often that she hasn't.
>>
>>721233741
>Where do you think them lot in council houses are gonna be
I stopped reading right there, and instead collapsed into condescending giggles. For yours is the language of the uneducated prole, forever condemned to be led by those more educated than you are.
>>
ban the burka
>>
>>721233699
Brexit voter spotted.

If you could actually fuck polish girls you wouldn't want them out at all. We need a gas chamber for all you inbred cucks who'll never leave the UK with the exception of a lads holiday to maga where you'll catch the clap off a girl from Derby.
>>
>>721233866
What are you on about mate, Theresa thrashed him, Corbyn is dangerous socialist scum and needs to pipe down before someone cracks him in the jaw
>>
>>721227899

Kek
>>
>>721233982
Beep beep for Brexit
>>
Beep Beep
>>
>>721234005

That's your warped interpretation. Granted she is still in her honeymoon period but honestly, whenever I see her on TV I cringe. She is a cunt.
>>
>>721233982
Get out of here Pol sympathiser!
>>
File: ignore this.png (587KB, 688x518px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ignore this.png
587KB, 688x518px
>>
>>721234163
You know it's bad when you start to miss seeing David 'Pig Fucker' Cameron on TV
>>
>>721234163
She has done more than you will ever do in your miserable life
>>
>>721233982
Why would you shag them when you can have them as plasterers for £1 per hour because they are subhuman and work for peanuts.
>>
>>721234221
so did Pol Pot, what's your point?
>>
>>721234306
Not sure that Theresa May has committed genocide yet
>>
>>721233912
Apart from being able to inflict violence more easily. Big words don't tend to work on poor people chap. I grew up in an area of west London which is a mixture of council estates and multi million pound houses. YouTube Ladbroke Grove blood gang and see a sneak preview of what the Middle class/rich are in for when it really gets going.
>>
>>721234218

kek
>>
File: 4cb.png (711KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4cb.png
711KB, 600x800px
>>721233866
Checked
>>
>>721234382
>the point
.
.
.
.
>your head
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 640x461px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 640x461px
>>721227899
You fakkin cant.
>>
>>721234398
Cute name. You sound like a Twilight fan club.
>>
>>721234221

A PM who has never won a general election. Even her own party members didn't vote her in. She won because everyone else dropped out ffs.

Yes, so impressive... What a joke.
>>
>>721234583
She is doing well considering this job was dumped on her, and to be honest your in the minority here, she has good approval
>>
>>721234255
I work on building sites and would genuinely never fuck any of the polish people I've seen at work.

Also they earn more than £1 a day.

Don't get with Brits are so scared of the polish, the men work hard and the women are fine. Also both tend to be smarter than the average Brit. I don't get it, is it the intelligence you're intimated by?
>>
>>721234583
You were born because the condom ripped... What a joke
>>
People who hate Britain hate Corbyn, it's really that simple.

/thread
>>
>>721234684
They may work hard but they don't work bloody well, they do shit jobs then run off and you won't here from them again
>>
>>721234674

Oh, you're relying on the same polls which predicted

> a hung parliament in 2015 GE
> Britain would remain in the EU
> Hillary would become president

Yea, no. She really hasn't been a great PM so far.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>721234684
Ok if you are a builder then surely you know that these eastern Europeans are undercutting British tradesmen with their cheap labour and half of them are not even qualified.
>>
File: yeeeee boi.png (245KB, 617x591px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yeeeee boi.png
245KB, 617x591px
>>
>>721235066
That would be the only thing that he said that would have made sence
>>
>>721234931
That's what you get for not getting a registered building firm in faggot. In the building trade there's no such thing as a cheap job, you want it done right and guaranteed them stop being a Jew with your pennies faggot. Obviously that's the polish fault you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>721235116

> would have made sence
> made sence
> sence
>>
File: sovereign.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sovereign.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
> Brexiturds right now
>>
>>721235175
It is the fault of the Polish, do a cheap crappy job and run off a few days before it collapses, this is why we should only have British tradesmen since they don't rip you off (apart from plumbers)
>>
>>721235175
If they weren't here they wouldn't be ripping people off would they
>>
>>721227541
supports hamas rats and ira scum. he is a piece of shit
>>
>>721235321
Maybe people should stop being cheap cunts and hiring cheap foreign workers then?

Oh no, it's not their fault, its the fucking pole coming over here and ripping off our idiots. Those are our idiots!
>>
File: jez_wars.png (811KB, 984x772px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jez_wars.png
811KB, 984x772px
>>
>>721235443
Exactly, we should stop hiring foreign workers, finally you said something that is right
>>
>>721235004
That's a fucking myth. Maybe 10 years ago that may have been an argument but it was British building companies who sold out their own men for foreign workers. I was let go of for a lad who would work for £10 a day less than me. He was English. My boss wouldn't of cared where the fuck he was from he just saved himself £50 a week totalling £2600 a year.

So by your mentality I should hate British people cuz someone who would was offered a job took it?
>>
HI TOM
>>
File: CORBYN3JPG.jpg (74KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CORBYN3JPG.jpg
74KB, 1200x630px
>>721235526
Corbyn when he sees a pole
>>
>>721235579
shhhhhhhh keep it Corbyn related reece
>>
Tory Britain 2017
>>
File: muzzynob.png (234KB, 790x558px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muzzynob.png
234KB, 790x558px
>>
>>721235328
There's enough cowboys who are English doing that already.
>>
>>721235728
Yeah so we don't need gopniks jumping on the bandwagon
>>
>>721235440
How does he support the ira?
>>
File: vote_labour.png (949KB, 1200x928px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vote_labour.png
949KB, 1200x928px
>>
>>721235787
Cos he is a dickhead
>>
>>721235786
So you're fine with being ripped off but you sure as fuck aren't fine with it being a foreigner?

I'm betting at some point in your life your mum "sent you down the paki shop for 10 Mayfair"
>>
>>721235918
Proof or back up north with you to the rest of the inbreds.
>>
>>721235988
Iv'e been to the paki shop many times, and the chinky and i don't mind that, just don't want some polish dickhead near my house
>>
>>721235988
getting ripped off is worse when its a smelly eastern european
>>
I hate niggers
>>
>>721235873
Its not labour at fault..... its corbyn
>>
Corbyn looks like a dying Jew in Auschwitz ready for the chamber
>>
>>721236084
Why in case he clears it up a bit?

>>721236123
Cuz he'll charge you less than an English builder will?

British are legitimately the dumbest cunts on the planet. Take that USA, Britain just stole your title.
>>
File: Brexit tank 3.jpg (129KB, 736x507px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Brexit tank 3.jpg
129KB, 736x507px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uajF6SjcI0Q
>>
>>721236367
I'd rather my money go to a British person rather than some scum bag whos going to send the money to his starving filthy polish family
>>
>>721227899
A-fucking-men anon. I couldn't be happier we have this bumbling hippie leading the opposition. It's smooth sailing so long as he's in charge.
>>
>>721235579
What the fuck do you want Billy?
>>
>>721227541
Comrade Corbyn!!!

Death to fascists everywhere
>>
>>721234583
What makes me laugh is the Labour party all say "Hurr durr your leader wasn't even elected by you."

Do you realise that if Labour was in the same position - let's just suspend disbelief and say it was a Labour government asking for Brexit in place of Cameron, and the Labour leader lost and resigned. The new party leader would have gone through the EXACT same process - unelected by the people that vote for the party. So fucking what she was made Tory leader "because everyone else dropped out"? Those are the fucking rules/procedures, she did it all legit, so fucking what.
>>
>>721236683
If that's not sarcasm then you must have just enough IQ to be able to type that message, you pie head
>>
>>721236625
So you know full well that your benefits are going to conned out of your pocket.

Go for the option losing more money cuz someone you will never meet and has literally zero impact on your life may possibly benefit?

>not realising he's the problem with Britain today
>>
>>721236813
you are the only smart guy on here
>>
>>721236908
I hope you're a samefag for your sake
>>
>>721231216
>when good ol' Nigel comes in and tells them its the immigrants, coming over and making things worse. And like the dumb cunts they are they believe him


Are you fucking blind?
>no school places
>no hospital beds
>4 hours to get seen in A&E with people dying in the corridors
>prisons are overflowing
>house prices have gone from four times your salary to twenty times your salary
>each job gets 300+ applications
>there are far too many vehicles on the road
>social housing queues are massive
>every service and institution provided for the UK populace is strained beyond its limits, this little island cannot accommodate any more people

What should happen with the immigrants then? Have open borders, let them flood in bringing their drugs, diseases, terrorism and empty hands to fill with welfare? I do not work 40 hours a week and pay my taxes so foreigners can lay about breeding and getting every benefit available on our system while concurrently moaning about how much they hate the UK and wish to see us all perish and burn in hell?

>"Oh but a lot of them work and pay taxes!"

Yeah? Well another way of seeing it is that the job position pays the tax regardless of whoever is filling it, that is if they pay tax in the first place because the point of hiring immigrants is that you can pay them peanuts and keep them off the books, no tax involved. Also these people don't go and spend their earnings in the butchers or newsagents like the Englishman who used to fill the job vacancy used to, Johnny foreigner takes all his money and sends most of it back home to his shitty country where he fucking belongs, so they can live like kings and we effectively foot the bill, shops have closed in the past due to lack of business from a migrant flux followed by white flight. Look at my home town Luton, it used to be a slightly rough working class town but now its a disgusting paki filled shithole rife with violence and class A drugs, a lot worse than your 100% white community
>>
moron
>>
>>721236873
I just like knowing i am not supporting gopniks, helps me sleep at night
>>
>>721236873
Benefits, you assume i am benefits, i work hard for my living and want the British people to have British jobs, not for some polish bastard to steal what is rightfully ours
>>
>>721236813
Not the guy you replied to but all said and done, legit or otherwise

>no cunt actually voted her in
>>
>>721236813

She's there by luck and a fair bit of fence sitting. She's a useless PM who dithers and patronises.

My mother who voted Conservative at the last 3 elections said a few days ago she wouldn't be voting for them again while Theresa May is leader. I think a lot of people are now waking up to what a sham she is.

Get her out!
>>
>>721236625
So your problem is you're actually just xenophobic. I bet your mum shagged a couple polish workers while your dad was out at work and you saw. Or your mum was a single mum who worked as an escort called Tracy to pay the bills. And I bet her best client was a pole who called her Tasty Tits Trace?
>>
File: stream_img.jpg (53KB, 680x382px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stream_img.jpg
53KB, 680x382px
>>721237337
Jezza still looks like a dying jew though
>>
>>721237078
I'm pretty sure your position in your local greggs is safe anon.

You're still too dumb to figure out that it's British millionaires giving them the opportunity to come here and work for less.

But you being the absolute genius that you are blames the polish.
>>
>>721237450
Were not Xenophobic, we just want poles to die
>>
>>721237450
Fucking KEK'd
>>
>>721237511
Wow, typical lower class plebeian, you need to learn that i am just looking out for my fellow man
>>
>>721237450
Listen just because you like smelly foreigners doesn't mean you have to make a big point that you are morally superior.
>>
>>721237631
cuck
>>
>>721237716
You disgusting whiny little dickhead
>>
>>721237631
Then why not blame the people taking jobs off British workers?

Also find me proof that anyone is losing jobs to any foreigners? When poles come here even if they're in the most technical of trades they don't have the correct accreditations and safety certificates to just jump on a site.

Most foreign workers do jobs Brits just won't do.
>>
>>721237669
It's not that, its more of the fact that you people are actually buying into crap tories and the right throw at you because of your existing distain for anyone foreign, whether them being here is actually bad for the country or not. All that matters to you is that they're not british so they should fuck off. I think that's retarded because I think people are people and who gives a fuck in the end, aslong as the work is being done and the quality of life is on the rise for the poor I could'nt give a flying fuck about where they're from.
>inb4 white race dying etc
Who gives a FUCK. Differing cultures can be educated to coexist if all the paranoia is done away with.
>>
>>721237998
Who really cares about the poor, they would all be left to rot if i was in charge
>>
>>721237998
My opinion might change if i meet one i don't despisebut that hasn't happened yet
>>
>>721238149
Country shit themselves in 2011 when the poor went on rampage
>>
>>
>>721238777
Heavenly trips checked
>>
>>721239172
But the borders are not checked
>>
>>721238149
See
>>721238777

You'll be shitting yourself when the poor have had enough and a bunch of poor, uneducated people bust your door down in the midst of a revolution to steal all your shit because they can because the police can't handle the ongoing country wide riots because the tories made devastating cuts to police budgets and healthcare budgets meaning all emergency services and hospitals cant keep up with demand.

And then this guy comes in
>>721237015

And tries to blame it on too many foreigners when they real issue is the government are taking money away from hospitals and media and other biased as fuck news sources are trying to convince you its because of the immigrants coming in.

Wake the fuck up you pathetic capitalists.
>>
File: 1473804978042.png (37KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473804978042.png
37KB, 2000x1125px
>>721239750
>>
>>721239750
Capitalism is great, while i gain
,you suffer, and i relish in that fact
>>
>>721229658
holy fucking shit m8 you're talking out of your fucking arse. go on humour me for one second andtell me where the fuck you found opportunity on that soggy shit stain of an island.
>>
he is another fucking jew who will be on the soros payroll
>>
>>721239902
sure thing J P Morgan. All big wig rich elites kill time posting on 4chan.
>>
who is he
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 49



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.