[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

>tfw you realize after all this time that it's democrats

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 28

File: 79204.jpg (26KB, 640x393px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
79204.jpg
26KB, 640x393px
>tfw you realize after all this time that it's democrats and liberals that are the real fascists

Basic Tenets of Fascism:

>"Nothing against the state". Any type of questioning the government is not to be tolerated. If you do not see things our way, you are wrong.

Democrats: You don't want to sell a cake to a gay couple because of your religion? We're going to tell you you have to or close your business.

Democrats: You don't want to perform gay marriage in your church because your religious beliefs don't agree with it? Don't care. Do it or we'll close your business/church.

Democrats: Don't want to pay for contraception/abortions for your employees because your deeply-held religious beliefs disagree with the murder of unborn children? Don't care. Do it or we'll close your business/charity.


>"Everything in the state". The Government is supreme.
Democrats: Bigger government, more control of individual lives, more taxation. We can spend your money better than you can.

Democrats: Don't want/need to buy this product? We'll force you to buy it or we'll penalize you a few hundred/thousand dollars every year until you do.

Republicans: Smaller government, states rights, less taxation.

How do you explain this, lefties? Why do you use the label "fascist" to slander republicans when it seems it lines up more with your own ideology?
>>
/pol/
>>
>>721211368
How does that explain it?
>>
>>721211368
/random/
>>
>>721211368
/xyz/
>>
>>721211258
just realizing this now...
>>
Search Results
fas·cism
ˈfaSHˌizəm/
noun
noun: fascism; noun: Fascism; plural noun: Fascisms

an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
>>
>>721211597
Pretty sure it doesn't have to be right wing. Especially considering that the democrats encompass nearly every single tenet of fascism. That's like saying a basketball sneaker can never be a shoe. You can SAY it will never be a shoe but every characteristic about it (laces, soles, etc) says it most definitely is a shoe.
>>
File: 1486077443700.jpg (102KB, 960x833px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486077443700.jpg
102KB, 960x833px
>>721211258
>>
keywords are authoritarian and nationalistic....
>>
>>721211797
That was the most retarded analogy I've ever heard in my life
>>
>>721211797
With a comparison like that, I can already tell you never finished High School. How's that job at McDonald's going, buddy?
>>
don't resort to insults, it won't help convince anyone....
>>
Demand-side economics vs Supply-side.

Supply siders are the fucking retards who still believe in economic fantasy that has been disproven over the course of the last 90+ years.

Everything comes down to the economy. Nothing else matters.
>>
>>721211864
Fight the social order? Why exactly? What's wrong with it?
>>
>>721211936
>someones parent is on 4chan
>>
>>721211258
This thread is interesting.
It's written in a way that makes you wonder if OP actually thinks himself intelligent.

Are you american?
>>
>>721212002
kek
>>
>>721211895
>>721211936
Oh, personal attacks. Didn't expect those at all.

I still haven't got a legit answer yet.

If the democratic party contains all the basic tenets of fascism, isn't it, by definition fascist? Or are you arguing it can never been simply because it says "right-wing"?
>>
>>721211936
>>721211998

Oops. Anon hit a nerve there with that highschool comment.
>>
>>721212068 see
>>721211967
>>
>>721211258
Churches/Pastors aren't obligated to wed gay couples, or straight couples, if they don't want to. Moreover, the only reason a church would be "shut down" is if their congregation no longer was able to support it or if it was breaking some kind of law(s) on an institutional level. Businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone they want, but they can't specifically discriminate against a group of people based on things such as race, orientation, etc. You should do some research, you can find a lot of this in the Bill of Rights.

The people (all of us) also have a right to protest a business or a church if they want to, that's freedom of speech, something I'd think you'd be interested in maintaining considering you're currently expressing your own opinion. Again, all in the Bill of Rights.

And before you go on calling me a libtard or cuck or whatever, I'm as conservative as it gets.
>>
>>721212002
No, I don't think myself intelligent. Just looking for thoughts on a recent observation.
>>
>>721212068
The democratic liberal POV isn't authoritarian or nationalistic.
>>
>>721211258
IIT: OP just learned about the horshoe theory and thinks they are genious.
>>
File: alt right muslims.jpg (140KB, 960x908px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alt right muslims.jpg
140KB, 960x908px
>>721211258

>We can spend your money better than you can.

Considering how much in debt many Americans are, they probably do.
>>
Well, it's a lot more than that, but a lot of us are here waiting to see if Trump really does bring less government to the internet. From my point of view any change has been minor so far, but it's too soon to call. If he does, he will probably last 8 years, possibly with another Republican run after. If he doesn't, then he'll probably be gone in 4 years.
>>
because anyone identifying themselves with a label in the first place, is just part of the group "politics"

Us actual human beings are trying to work enough to afford the food it takes to keep ourselves from having psychological breakdowns.
>>
Misconstruing a few ways in which people's bigoted choices had negative repercussions isn't equating the democratic party to a fascist party.
>>
>>721212068
You haven't got a legit answer yet because I didn't say I disagree with you. I just said your analogy is retarded. Because it is.
>>
>>721212113
>religious businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone they want

>but they can't specifically discriminate due to closely-held religious beliefs

How is that not infringing on the freedom of religion? For someone who cited the Bill of Rights twice, you conveniently left that one out.
>>
File: pantsu.png (500KB, 954x1022px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pantsu.png
500KB, 954x1022px
>>721211797
actually a good analogy and anyone who cant see the point of it is pic related
>>
>>721212068
Alright, I'll bait. Let's say I have a church, and I refuse to perform the rite of matrimony to a gay couple. Isn't there any other churches in the state or legal departments where the gay couple can marry? Or have I closed down ALL churches in the state and replace them with my own version of the church?
>>
>>721212264
Nothing's being misconstrued. And you can't just call everyone who disagrees with you a bigot. Not how the real world works, sorry.
>>
>>721212310
The fact that you have an anime picture saved on your computer/phone invalidates everything about you.
>>
>>721212241
truth
>>
>>721212310
Hey thanks bud, I didn't think it was half bad either :^)
>>
>>721212282
Freedom of religion means to be free to believe any religion you want, without the state imposing a religion on you.

It does not mean your religious beliefs allow you to ignore laws, such as anti-discrimination laws.

Last time I checked, "thou shalt not sell cakes to the gays" wasn't in the bible anyway...
>>
>>721212333
I can call anyone who falls under this definition:
Search Results
big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

a bigot.

not providing services because of your intolerance of my life choices is textbook bigotry.
>>
>>721211797
but a sneaker will never keep you warm, or let you walk 6 miles without developing cankers on your feet

and at the same time, a shoe might split if you jumped as high as you could in one
>>
>>721211797
You should have just stuck with the duck test instead of using that insanely retarded shoe analogy.

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

Instead you chose to compare and contrast the human intellect and nuanced political belief systems it holds to a basketball sneaker..... fucking seriously.
>>
File: Sierra-Mcgone.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sierra-Mcgone.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>721211258

>Republicans: Smaller government

That's not what Trump stands for

>states rights

If you decrease the power of the federal government doesn't that mean you increase the power of the state government, there-by creating a bigger government?

>less taxation

Because that precious military equipment will be donated to by defense contractors in the future. Also teachers work for free and roads and bridges magically maintain themselves.
>>
>>721212241
>using the term alt-right unironically

>opinion discarded
>>
File: implying1.png (71KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
implying1.png
71KB, 250x250px
>>721212357
ooh, nice argument
you jsut proved my point
also you are gonna attack my grammar next
>>
>>721212314
As far as I'm aware, churches aren't obligated to perform ceremonies against their doctrine.
>>
>>721212387
There's a difference between being a simple minded business man who refuses to sell cakes to a gay couple, and shutting down ALL bakery stores to replace them with my version.

One is being a retarded, not very good business man, the other is fascism.
>>
>>721212401
sounds like you can't understand analogies

the intellect wasn't compared, the stature was. It helped us understand what the poster knew about "thoughtforms" or "ness"

he was describing "shoe-ness" and you're describing "duck-ness" which mallards posses, and are not ducks
>>
File: 1465166884527.jpg (209KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465166884527.jpg
209KB, 1000x721px
>>721212442

>>using the term alt-right unironically

Guess we found the alt-right fag. Why don't you tell us about "cultural marxism"? Actually a term the alt-right invented. Don't forget to drop the word "cuck" a few times.
>>
>>721212451
What's your favorite episode of My Little Pony?
>>
>>721212375
i always make analogies similar to that and my retard friends always get caught up in the little details of it and fail to see the bigger picture/point
>>
>>721212282

Not the guy you're arguing with but I think it has something to do with the fact that the first amendment grants you t he right to belong to whichever religion you choose, not to enforce the tenets of that religion.

e.g. A jewish doctor can't force circumcision on someone just because it's part of his religious beliefs, and I can't sacrifice children to my canaanite gods just because I believe it will keep my young forever.

There are limits to what you are allowed to do in the name of your religion, and as a society it's clearly been decided that you're not allowed to operate a business that can refuse people things on the basis of religion.
>>
>>721212488
The same can be applied to any moral high ground people think they have. Let's say abortion is legal, but I'm a good christian doctor who refuses to perform an abortion. Am I imposing my set of believes into the laws of the state, this banning abortion, or am I simply refusing because of my believes?
>>
>>721212427
>If you decrease the power of the federal government, doesn't that mean you increase state government, thus creating a bigger government?

No. It's a neutral equation. You can have 100% of government. If 80% is federal, 20% is then state. If you give the States 40% then the federal naturally drops to 60%. It's about who makes the same decisions for their community.
>>
>>721212500
Who said anything about shutting down all bakery stores?

That is the biggest strawman I've ever heard.
>>
>>721212500
What the FUCK are you talking about? What religion has been forced to close their doors? Zero. If anything the only religion under fire from the government is absolutely Islam....by Republicans.
>>
>>721212545
you mean you manipulate your less educated friends into believing your incorrect opinions?
>>
>>721212529
At what point did I imply I was alt-right? I didn't. Liberals just label everything and now it's gone to making tiers of labels until they just look retarded. All it does is show they don't have many (if any) logical positions.
>>
File: heresy ponies.jpg (112KB, 651x531px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
heresy ponies.jpg
112KB, 651x531px
>>721212534
>reaching for straws this hard
i don't watch mlp faggot
>>
>>721212589
Do you have reading comprehension problems? I used that analogy to express what the difference is between a believe and a fascist state. But since you've probably never lived in a fascist state, and don't have care enough to know what one is, you are being retarded.
>>
>>721212580
That's the same as tacobell putting tomatoes on my taco even though I asked them not to

do your damned job
>>
>>721212693
Just anime then, ok never mind you're definitely normal.
>>
>>721212393
Is not your intolerance of my intolerance intolerance?
You're a bigot, too.
>>
>>721212068
Anon, I'll be absolutely honest with you. I'm at work and i find this amusing. However, I have no intention of wasting my time trying to argue with you.
The problem isn't even with the understanding of fascism, but we hit bumps with basic stuff like arguing that the effort to guarantee basic human rights to certain groups (like the right to be treated equally and not be discriminated against) is a characteristic of fascism, because it doesn't allow people to do what they want.
You don't seem to understand the concept of freedom of religion. Should islamists be allowed to apply their religious beliefs over others? In which situations? Where do you draw the line? physical action?
>>
>>721212746
You are comparing abortion to a taco? Jesus Christ, what are you, 15?
>>
File: PN000i.png (14KB, 94x89px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PN000i.png
14KB, 94x89px
>>721211258
You look familiar.State your name
>>
>>721212679
yes, i manipulate my less educated friends into not getting my point across to believing my correct opinions
>>
>>721212580
You don't have to perform the abortion, and as long as you don't interfere with her seeking one from another doctor who doesn't have that moral conflict.

Abortion is a topic though that is very different; I appreciate that in many pro-lifer's view, abortion is murder, and saying 'it's just cells' is meaningless - I mean, we are all 'just cells', really.
Whilst I am pro-choice for pragmatic reasons, I do sympathise with the pro-life view somewhat - except the very few who, say, murder doctors or blow up abortion clinics like THAT is somehow pro-life.
>>
>>721211797
in right-wing fascism there is
>nothing against the nation, therefore against the state representing it
in left-wing fascism
>nothing against the society, therefore against the state representing it

only difference is the key both sides connect with. right wing uses ethnicity and culture, left wing position in working class
>>
>>721212333
but refusing to sell cake is a perfect example of beeing a bigot.
It is discrimination against gays, for whiever reason (most likely a very oportunistic and selective interpretation of the bible)
>>
>>721212282
Freedom of Religion is a person's ability to choose what and how to believe and practice, not what a person can and can't allow others to do. For example, many religions have at one point practiced forms of sacrifice (Christianity, Islam, etc.). If my religion called for me to sacrifice a non-believer or a non-believer's property (sheep/goat), should my right to practice my religion outweigh the other's? Keep in mind I'm not advocating or even comparing sacrifice to say, access to birth control, I'm just offering up a scenario in which my right to practice infringes on someone else's rights.

A business can refuse service, but what they can't do is use their religious beliefs as a basis to discriminate against a group of people because it then infringes on the same right they're utilizing.
>>
>>721212793
You're not coming to my business asking for a service. If you did, unless you broke the law in some way, I'd serve you and move on with my day even if I thought your hat looked stupid.
>>
ITT OP asks for counter arguments, then refuses to engage in coherent banter.
>>
>>721212861
>You don't have to perform the abortion, and as long as you don't interfere with her seeking one from another doctor who doesn't have that moral conflict.

Exactly. It's a simple as that. To have the possibility of choosing what, who and when means to NOT live in a fascist state.
>>
File: trump_shill0.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_shill0.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>721211258
>>
>>721212806
I am comparing someone refusing to perform how they are expected to at work, to someone refusing to perform how they are expected to at work.

if you believe the abortion and the taco are what I was comparing, maybe you are intellectually 15
>>
>>721212780
>talking shit to people on the internet because you can't come up with a good counter argument

Just so you know, you're on an image board that was created for anime fans. YOU are the odd one out here.
>>
>>721212702
So... Liberals aren't fascist? I don't understand your point.

I don't mean any disrespect, but your use of language (using 'believe' instead of 'belief', eg) suggests it's not your first language - your analogy just might be lost in translation a little.
>>
>>721211258
>Democrats: You don't want to sell a cake to a gay couple because of your religion? We're going to tell you you have to or close your business.

Maybe you'd understand better if they refused to sell cake to anyone who faps to 2D?

>You don't want to perform gay marriage in your church because your religious beliefs don't agree with it? Don't care. Do it or we'll close your business/church.

Blatantly untrue, give an example

>contraception/abortion

Because this hasnt worked out everywhere else in the world? This is one area where America is on par with African nations.

>We can spend your money better than you can

This is every political party plus our taxes haven't exactly gone down

Post this again when taxes are down you cuck

> say nothing against the state
>Democrats
>he shills Trump on his free time
>>
File: Pepe_gets_punched.jpg (56KB, 509x541px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pepe_gets_punched.jpg
56KB, 509x541px
>>721211258
>tfw you realize after all this time that republicans are all a bunch of pussies who talk shit and can't back it up.
>>
>>721212801
>However, I have no intention of wasting my time trying to argue with you.
But let me just make this claim or two
>The problem isn't even with the understanding of fascism, but we hit bumps with basic stuff like arguing that the effort to guarantee basic human rights to certain groups (like the right to be treated equally and not be discriminated against) is a characteristic of fascism, because it doesn't allow people to do what they want.
>You don't seem to understand the concept of freedom of religion. Should islamists be allowed to apply their religious beliefs over others? In which situations? Where do you draw the line? physical action?
You don't seem to understand basic logic or the meaning of the words you're using.
Good luck with your retardation.
>not with whom you were originally conversing, just amazed and had to stop scrolling
>inb4 you respond
I really don't care.
(this is the sentiment you should have ended upon in your post)
>>
>>721212806
holy shit this is just as bad as that guy who thought shoes and human intellect were the things being compared
>>
>>721212973
By referring to me as a normal person and non-anime faggot you have not hurt my feelings.

Jerk off to more furries, you can't.
>>
File: IHitWomen.png (431KB, 348x503px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IHitWomen.png
431KB, 348x503px
>>721211258
Don't forget this guy lads, dude is liberal as shit. Also just a reminder, It's ok to punch women in the face if you're against Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1eb9vQ1vAk
>>
>>721212801
>Man owns a business, building, built, operated and maintained by himself

>Customer comes into said business
>Customer tells business owner what they can and can't do because "muh oppression"

wut?
>>
>>721212959
You seem to be quite stupid, buddy, to be quite honest, and don't even seem to grasp the difference between fast food and a medical or surgical treatment.
>>
>>721212987
orrrrrrr he made a typo or had his phone autocorrect?
>>
File: trump_tears.jpg (199KB, 905x662px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_tears.jpg
199KB, 905x662px
>>
>>721213073
You were just born 70 years too late, faggot.
>>
>>721212880
Have you ever considered the fact that making a profit from an individual whose lifestyle your religious views conflict with could be perceived by some as accepting and even condoning said lifestyle? That could be bad for plenty of people.
>>
>>721213052
I never said you were normal. Since when is it normal to go online and derail political discussions by making fun of people for liking anime? I don't even particularly like anime, just sayin' look where you fucking are. Do you go to abortion clinics and make fun of whores too?
>>
>>721212920
I've been responding to most every post
>>
>>721213168
Straw man and virtue signaling. These are the fallacies of a low witted argument.
>>
>>721213256
No but if I wanted to I'd have plenty of time to do so because I wouldn't be jerking off to cartoons.
>>
>>721213278
do this one
>>721211967
>>
>>721213216
Have you ever considered that if you live in a society it doesn't matter what you accept or condone and that if you don't like it you can go live in the woods an fuck yourself?
>>
>>721212793
The age old argument that if you don't tolerate my intolerance you are intolerant too.
The intent to guarantee rights to others does not equals the intent to deny those rights.
How can you not understand that?
>>
>>721213300
Better than jerking off to your own self-righteousness I guess
>>
>>721213378
Describe how that would work. Set the scene for me.
>>
I can't see the difference between all of the Christians in this country demanding to be allowed to force their beliefs on everyone and the Sunni and Shiite govts in the middle east that do the same thing...
>>
>>721213073
If you don't want to sell to someone because they're rude, or smelly, or annoying, or any other reason, that's fine.

The problem is when you refuse based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, etc, is discrimination.

The thing is, the man didn't completely 'build and maintain' the business by himself. Police and courts, merely by existing, significantly reduce loss, and security costs.
Can you imagine if he had to hire security to protect his stock from armed robbers who had no law to fear?
Or, even worse, someone richer who has hired more guys with bigger guns?

That's just one example, but the fact is that the very society itself allows for the man to have the opportunity to start a business.

And as much as he benefits from the existence of government, law, police, and courts (plus sewerage, roads, and much more HE didn't build), he sometimes has to bite the lemon about HIS obligations to society.

Or he can move his business to lawless Namibia or somewhere. Discriminate freely.
>>
>>721212880
Opportunistic is a great way to describe it because not only does it allow the owner to maintain their religious reasoning, however misguided it may be, but it also elevates that business in certain communities which in turn may increase business profits. For example, you deny a gay couple a cake and it makes the news, a couple days later people who are also anti-gay donate and use the business to help support it.

This business model is then repeated to take advantage of that section of the population, and at some point the already shaky religious grounds for denial are now no longer even involved and it's now simply just wholesale discrimination for profit.

I understand that this may look like/is a slippery slope fallacy, but discrimination is a tricky thing when truly understanding someone's reason for discriminating in the first place is hard to do. Especially if the discrimination is something like race or orientation instead of simply an unruly customer.
>>
>>721213296
>>
>>721213102
Constantly?

But in that case he's just rambling nonesense.
>>
>>721212907
>I would too, unless I were in charge of potentially lethal hardware or powerful software in which case I would feel responsible, regardless of any others opinion, if they were to injure another human being against their will in actions derived from my assistance.
>You're not coming to my business asking for a sservice
That's not the situation at hand, though. You're the accuser in this hypothetical situation where you can call anyone who falls under the appropriate category a bigot. This makes you a bigot. People who call other people bigots are bigots themselves. There is not escape from my superior logic, faggot.
>>
>>721213296
>low witted
>>
>>721211258
Democrats: You don't want to sell a cake to a gay couple because of your religion? We're going to tell you you have to or close your business
>Discrimination is illegal, either serve everyone or don't operate. You have a choice, to either make cakes or peddle bigotry.

Democrats: You don't want to perform gay marriage in your church because your religious beliefs don't agree with it? Don't care. Do it or we'll close your business/church.
>No church has ever been forced to carry out a gay marriage. The federal government is required to recognize all citizens equally, marriage has become a government institution, as well as a religious one. If republicans hadn't injected religion into government this wouldn't even be an issue

Democrats: Don't want to pay for contraception/abortions for your employees because your deeply-held religious beliefs disagree with the murder of unborn children?
>The Supreme court of the US says that business are NOT responsible for birth control and contraception if they have sincerely held religious beliefs that prohibit them and US gov money goes to abortions.

Democrats: Bigger government, more control of individual lives, more taxation
>Regulations governing how much business can fuck over individuals is a good thing. The government is very wasteful but I like having a military defending me, roads to drive on, electricity and water etc...and Republicans are the ones trying to legislate when women's bodies belong to the government.

Democrats: Don't want/need to buy this product? We'll force you to buy it or we'll penalize you a few hundred/thousand dollars every year
>The only product this applies to is health insurance. I generally agree that the ACA is retarded, should have been single payer

Republicans: Smaller government, states rights, less taxation
>less regulations for big business, abandon laws and regulations helping people, less taxes for the rich, more taxes for the poor
>>
>>721213549
classic southern drain on society.
>>
>>721213332
This isn't a conversation about supply side economics v demand side, clearly. Stay on topic.
>>
>>721213627
or you can just admit that it went over your head because it most certainly ties in to your OP.
>>
>>721213342
>I'm so tolerant
>Until you disagree with me then you can go out in the woods and fuck yourself

well.
>>
>>721213363
Buying things that I privately own is not a right of any individual. It is a privilege. You're not trying to guarantee rights, you're trying to force labor.
u r an bigot
>>
>>721213073
The man in question cannot shoot harmless people that come inside. He also cannot punch them. He also cannot verbally offend them for no reason. He also cannot have slaves working there, even if they are ok with it. He cannot commit anything that the law considers a crime or that offends other people's rights. Discrimination, for religious, sexual, or racist reasons, is one of those thigns wich he can't do, inside or outside his business.
>>
>>721213296
idiots develop wit. it comes from weaseling your way out of your parents beatings
>>
>>721213688
He didn't say you had to agree with him he just said you have to play by the basic rules of the game. There are a lot of ways to do that.
>>
>>721213588
>0 sources for their claims
>expects anyone to believe their bullshit
>>
>>721213707
NO U R AN BIGOT
>>
>>721211258
>Republicans: Smaller government, states rights, less taxation.

Aren't states rights just shifting government, not making it smaller?

How is less taxation good if it's focused on the already rich, whilst barely impacts financials for the struggling poor?

Why are republicans so 'anti-welfare' when they support billions of dollars spending on subsidies, bail-outs and no-interest business loans that are essentially 'corporate welfare' for businesses too lazy to get efficient and work hard to earn a 'living profit'?
>>
>>721213796
Let's look at all the sources and citations in this thread shall we?

.......
>>
>>721213180
this. I guess people used the same arguments to uphold jim crow laws.
>>
>>721213810
You have me there.
I must acquiesce under your flawless gaze.
>>
>>721213681
No, you're trying to derail the entire topic of conversation.
>>
>>721213064
I'm not defending this dude, because he obviously attacked the camera and should answer for those actions, but when you instigate confrontation and do not leave someone alone when asked to, you shouldn't be surprised when someone follows through on a threat.

This isn't a liberal/conservative thing, all people should realize that fact. Some people follow through on threats especially if they're being instigated. The lady was LOOKING for confrontation and she got what she was looking for. Again, doesn't make what he did right at all.
>>
>>721212959
Lmao I bet you're the same faggot that used the shoe comparison. Just because you realized how stupid of a comparison you made doesn't mean you can go and say you didn't make it.
>that's like if taco bell put tomatoes on my taco when I didn't want any
>I didn't just compare a taco to abortion
Okay, pal.
>>
>>721213465
So why is discrimination against rude or smelly people "that's fine" but discrimination against race or religion is bad?
The person being discriminated experiences the same result whether it's because of their race, religion, odor or appearance.

Smelly-ness, rudeness or annoying behavior could just be cultural differences, you fn bigotted hipocrite.
>>
>>721213216
but you are lawfully obliged to treat them as you would treat others. It's not a pet in the back. it's only folloing the law (not to say following international treaties of basci human rights)
>>
>>721213721
>business owner cannot verbally offend people who come into his or her business

fuckin kek do liberals actually believe this shit?
pussification of America from the far left, join the real world sometime.
>>
>>721213688
It's more "I understand you rolled double sixes but we're playing Uno and the rule book just doesn't allow dice rolls"
>>
>>721213876
Boom. Roasted.
>>
>>721213968
If you seriously have to ask this question there's no hope for you.
>>
>>721213977
Cuckservatives believe in fantasy.
>>
>>721212500
I DECREE LAWS, ALL LAWS, ARE A FASCIST IDEAL.
>>
>>721213968
Well if you feel someone has discriminated you because your 'culture is being rude and smelly', feel free to take legal action against them.

If it is indeed your culture and you have been unfairly discriminated against, then the case should go your way.
>>
>>721213073
> You walk into a business looking for service and you're refused based on how you were born.

"muh" actual oppression.

> Man owns a business, building, built, operated and maintained by himself

Someone steals the building and business because he's a Christian. Again, "muh" actual oppression.
>>
>>721214057
Fantasy is thinking there's some magical law out there that makes it illegal for a business owner to flip his shit and say whatever he wants to you for whatever reason. You clearly don't know any bar owners.
>>
>>721212679
you forgot to add that its through incoherent argument.
>>
OP is getting his ass handed to him and he doesn't even know it.
>>
File: 1386543826637.jpg (532KB, 931x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386543826637.jpg
532KB, 931x1400px
>>721213968
I think you're being willfully ignorant/difficult here.

Do you really think discrimination based upon one's race and being rude are even in the same ballpark?
>>
>>721214057
>people can coexist peacefully
>not the fantasy that libshits base their entire ideology upon
>>
>>721213465
>the man didn't completely 'build and maintain' the business by himself. Police and courts, merely by existing, significantly reduce loss, and security costs.

The man paid his taxes, didn't he?
>>
>>721214178
Im not the retard that posted that. Obviously anybody with eyes and ears and half a brain knows that's not true.

Just don't like being Russia's little bitch is all.
>>
>>721213977
Do conservatives actually believe that 'alternative facts' makes any damn sense?

Or is it just a small subset of any large diverse group of people are loud and insane, but most are relatively normal about it.
>>
>>721213588
congrats anon. pretty decent post
>>
>>721214226
Westboro Baptist Church is 100% Republican.
>>
>>721213908
You're right, I don't think she was being very confrontational but yeah people shouldn't instigate.
>>
>>721214251
I would like to say that our rednecks are to your sjws, as we are to you, but I think there are more rednecks and I don't know you.
>>
>>721214232
Probably, yes.
But taxes aren't the ONLY obligation you have.

The law states what it states.
If you don't like it, petition your political representatives, vote in your local elections - HEY LOOK! Trump is looking to keep a lot of his election promises it's working!

OR, do what businesses do when they don't want to pay tax - move to a country with different tax laws.
>>
>>721211258
Don't be so edgy. Not all democrats wants all of these liberty-killings laws. Protestors are rarely representative for the silent majority. I personnaly believes that there is a balanced middle-ground between allowing anything for the ideal of "freedom", – which would basically set everyone back to a "survival of the fittest" society which can only fail as the very base of society relies on the synergy developped by helping each other –, and the ideal of "fairness/equality" which of course in an extrem form leads to the destruction of individual freedom and a fascist state as you pointed out.
>>
>>721213707
You have the obligation to refrain yourself from discrimination. In your personal life as well as in your worklife. You cannot deny people things because of their race. That is a good thing anon. The right to buy your stuff isn't in question here. What is in question is your right to discriminate (which not only doesn't exist, but is also considered illegal).
>>
>>721214285
lmfao and? Each side has delusional members, obviously.
>>
>>721211258
>Democrats: Don't want to pay for contraception/abortions for your employees because your deeply-held religious beliefs disagree with the murder of unborn children? Don't care. Do it or we'll close your business/charity.
Wait, what..? Why the fuck would companies need to pay for contraception and abortions for their employees?
>>
>>721214384
I'm Australian and so neither party.
I can't even say I'm close to one, because I'm progressive about some things and conservative about other things.

But yes, SJWs and rednecks are basically equal and opposite.

Unlike those adorable innocently ignorant hillbillies. They're just adorable.
>>
>>721214430
Protestors aren't even there to riot against Republicans for the most part. They are these pseudo-anarchists that wear all black and use these actual protests as a venue to do what they like to do, riot. Sure some of them are probably happy to "rage against the machine" but I expect a large portion of them don't really give a fuck about the immigration ban.
>>
>>721214430
>Protestors are rarely representative for the silent majority

The silent majority rarely matters. Most Germans were good people but the Nazi's which were the minority took over Germany and tried to kill off all jews, the silent majority didn't matter. When Japan invaded China and killed millions of Chinese citizens during WW2 the silent majority of Japan didn't matter.
>>
>>721214516
>you have the obligation to refrain from discrimination in your personal life

>I'm going to tell you what you can/can't do in your personal life

>but liberals aren't fascist

fuckin kek
>>
YOU ARE ALL FAGS.

LEAVE.
>>
Here's one.
Why the fuck is the pill considered a 'medical necessity', but not condoms?

>doesn't prevent STD's
>only practical for one gender
>literally a 'choice', abstinence is another one

Condoms are cheaper, work for both genders, significantly reduce STD's, are practically equally effective contraception and have a greater variety of types so as to minimise allergies or other reactions preventing use.
>>
>>721214766
The NAZIs weren't good people.

They were the best people.

GTFO of here you shill cunt.
>>
>>721214516
>In your personal life

No you can discriminate as much as you want in your personal life you retard.

You can't refuse to give your gay neighbours service at your cafe, but you damn well don't have to invite them to your neighbourhood barbecue.
>>
>>721213977
I'm not american. I do not possess full knowledge of your penal code. However, I am a criminal lawyer and can guarantee you that in a LOT of countries, "name-calling" and offensive comments are punishable by law. That's meant to defend peoples objective and subjective honor. If no such thing exists in the US, than I stand corrected: you are allowed to curse any and every costumer that enters your store. I really feel that that shouldn't be the case, though
>>
File: trump_NO_U1.jpg (42KB, 800x430px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_NO_U1.jpg
42KB, 800x430px
>>721214807
>>
>>721214516
>You have the obligation to refrain yourself from discrimination.
I need you to rev up both of your decaying brain cells and support this arg before you go on.
>In your personal life as well as in your worklife.
Not a complete thought but I get it; refer to the above comment.
>You cannot deny people things because of their race.
I can deny them service based on their attitude or mannerisms, both are things that tend to accompany race.
>That is a good thing anon.
Good and Evil are concepts based on context and subjectivity. I disagree and again you've failed to support your supposedly obvious claims.
>The right to buy your stuff isn't in question here.
It literally is.
"not providing services because of your intolerance of my life choices is textbook bigotry"
>What is in question is your right to discriminate (which not only doesn't exist, but is also considered illegal).
It is not, and I retain that right. I can discriminate against the drunk, the stupid, the reckless, and the ugly. All of these people can be turned away if you have the appropriate context. The context being any of these people walking into my place of business and demanding service.
>>
>>721211797
Your analogy was fine...dw about it
>>
>>721214923
You literally just said that

>You have the obligation to refrain yourself from discrimination. In your personal life as well as in your worklife.

Are you fucking retarded or did your brain just blink out for 2 minutes and have to reboot itself?
>>
>>721214941
I don't like free speech (it's often abused), but I don't see any problem with someone having the right to tell another man to 'fuck off'.

If it got to the point of being excessive of harassing, you might have a breach of some law depending on the state, but just calling someone a cuntfaced rectal-licking chunderbeast is a-okay.

Get less fragile honour.
>>
>>721214941
Well you sound like a little bitch faggot with thin skin and if you ever came to my store I'd say it to your fucking face queer.
>>
>>721214941
Also we have freedom of speech in the US. Sucks that you live in a place with less freedoms.
>>
>>721215062
>hurr durr there are only two people in this thread durrrr

I didn't post that you moron. That was a different anon.
>>
>>721214770
by your smart observation, I would assume you think any form of rule of law is fascism.
Laws are exactly that. ways of telling you what you can't do. Anon, the prohibition against violence, unless in very specific situtaions, and your right to property, are what protects you from getting robbed of all your belongings. It is not a natural phenomenom. does that sounds like fascism to you too?
>>
THE ONLY GOOD REPUBLICAN IS A DEAD REPUBLICAN
>>
>>721215147
By your retarded assumption I would assume assuming is retarded and that I shouldn't assume, retard.
>>
>>721215133
Is it? America seems to be just full of screaming everywhere.

"MAKE AMERICA GREAT"
"MUH PATRIARCHY"
"RUSSIA"
"CIRCUMCISION"
"BETTY WHITE'S LASER SHOOTING NIPPLE TASSLES"
"FAKE NEEEEEWS"

So much freedom, everyone is so happy all the time.
>>
>>721215147
>Trying to equate laws for robbing people (objective) to laws based on someone's political/religious beliefs and forcing others to adhere to that (subjective).

>opinion discarded
>>
>>721215267
Which religious belief are people being forced to adhere to?
>>
>>721215263
Don't talk shit about Betty White motherfucker this is one thing all of us can agree on.
>>
>>721215263
Yep. There are millions of people roaming around like the SIMS only yelling those 6 statements on repeat all day. You probably wouldn't like it here. Don't immigrate. Stay where you are you soft pussy.
>>
>>721215329
liberalism.
>>
>>721215329
>potitical/religious
>ignoring political
This is a wonderful example of the selective-attention that idiots bring to the table.
>>
>>721215351
I've been to the U.S., actually.
Everyone I met was really nice and friendly and polite.
Even the New Yorkers.

It was such an anticlimax.
>>
>>721215107
Me? I never felt the need to press charges because of insults. I am merely stating there it's very common for the law to meddle in such affairs. Defamation and slander are other examples of crimes which the doctrine usually refers to "crimes against honor". Most are really harmless, and it falls upon the judicial system to evaluate whhich ones are harmless and which ones aren't. As far as I can remember, most penal codes that have those previsions also descriminalize situations like arguments, meaning those actions would only be criminal when they are deliberate and uncalled for offenses against others, with some degree of severity as to cause some lasting effect on the victim.
I see no problem with that. I have dealt with more than a few cases where offenses were enough to demand judicial interference.
>>
>>721215092
the fuck does chunder mean?
>i will Google
>>
>>721215428
Well yeah, I accept that you have to adhere to other people's political views.
That's literally what government is. Politicians passing laws in line with THEIR personal political views.

Would you expect them to just make up laws based on nothing in particular?
>>
>>721215371
>religion

But okay kid.
>>
well it's been fun. gotta get back to work! bye lads
>>
>>721212068
The Democrap party can never be fascist because they are not nationalistic.
>>
>>721215585
Religion
-a particular system of faith and worship.
plural noun: religions
"the world's great religions"
-a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance.
"consumerism is the new religion"

But okay kid. Don't be upset because you know it's true.
>>
>>721212876
>right wing uses ethnicity and culture
Have you looked outside lately, anon?
Have you seen any type of news?
Lefties are dividing using race and ethnicity and right is focusing on merit
>>
>My social economics professor told me you have to use the duck analogy, or else people might start thinking for themselves or something.
>>
>>721215727
I think religious freedom refers specifically to the first definition though; you could just as easily argue a conservative government forces people to 'adhere to their religious beliefs of not getting abortions or gay marriages".

Democracy is literally a balance of millions of conflicting wants to try and reach a result the majority is happy with.

There will always be things you are allowed to do but don't think people should, and things you want to do but can't.
No matter who you are or what you consider yourself politically.
>>
Why is it that average IQ's are higher in states that lean Democrat?
>>
>>721215737
laugh out loud funny that you believe that. Durrr Lefties bad....righties good!
>>
>>721216021
Still trying to lean on that "muh educated" meme?

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2250681/IQ-tests-meaningless-simplistic-claim-researchers.html

>http://listverse.com/2013/05/19/8-reasons-the-iq-is-meaningless/

>http://www.salon.com/2013/07/07/iq_tests_hurt_kids_schools_and_dont_measure_intelligence/


Fuckin kek, your "educated" friends are currently outside setting cars and trees on fire because they still don't understand how the Electoral College works, faggot. Get real.
>>
>>721216059
>can't believe you actually believe facts! har har har
>>
>>721216021
Because those states are generally the ones with larger populations, cities, and economies.

As such, they are generally more dynamic places with much more cultural change, therefore a greater propensity towards progressive political ideas.

Coincidentally but not directly related to this, as larger economies they generally tend to have greater resources for education, as well as better medical facilities and welfare, leading to an increased quality of life for all, including healthier mental development.

Thirdly, and also separately though related, as bigger cities with many businesses, they also attract more intelligent people from other states, therefore causing an increase in the average IQ.
>>
>>721216187
see
>>721214619
>>
File: AuiwPPs.jpg (133KB, 1392x1039px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AuiwPPs.jpg
133KB, 1392x1039px
>>
>>721216187
I thinkTrump is awful and the electoral college is stupid and outdated.

But what the fuck do THEY think committing acts of, essentially, domestic terrorism, will accomplish?

They're worse than Trump any day - I don't like him, but he has commitment.
I respect that.
>>
>>721211258
What the fuck happens in america? Employers have to pay for abortions? I'm from cuckstralia and I've never heard of this shit.
Why does that even exist?
>>
>>721216540
Employers pretend to care about being forced to provide health care that includes abortion access IF they provide insurance at all.
>>
>>721216540
It's a complicated Obama care bullshit thing.

Instead of using taxes to build a public medical fund (like our Medicare), because Americans hate taxes, they instead have your employer pay your insurance, then receive a rebate or something.

So what it is, is your boss pays your insurance, which covers medical procedures, including abortions, as well as many other things, because abortions are legal and it separation of church and state is a thing.

But Americans are all 'making companies pay for their employees abortions"
>>
>>721216965
Literally no reason why we shouldn't have single payer like the rest of the industrialized world.
>>
>>721212127
checked
>>
>>721211258
I do not, nor have I ever, called anyone a fascist in a critical sense. So, if my beliefs are fascist, that does NOT make me a hypocrite.

Anyway, what you're describing isn't even fascism. It's authoritarianism. Fascism is authoritarianism plus nationalism, the latter of which is something liberals vehemently oppose. If what you're trying to say is that liberals are the real AUTHORITARIANS, then yes, I happily concede that we are. But I still don't see how we're the real fascists.

I knowingly and wholeheartedly support the philosophy of authoritarian non-nationalism. The government of a nation SHOULD suppress the diversophobic attitudes of assholes, because antagonizing those we perceive as "other," rather than striving to adapt to them, is how wars start, and war is quite obviously a threat to national security.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>721212162
You are either lying or ignorant because that's exactly what democrats are.
>>
>>721211258
Projection. Classic!!
/Thread
>>
>>721217447
Leave the United States of America you piece of dog shit traitor.
>>
>>721217447
He's right, you know. Modern liberalism is indeed authoritarian, but NOT nationalistic. see: >>721217296
>>
>>721211597
From Merriam-Webster;
Fascism:
A political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.
>>
>>721216505
>electoral college is stupid and outdated.
It isn't.
>>
>>721217296
>Liberalism follows 9 out of 10 characteristics of fascism

>but it's not fascism!

fuckin kek
>>
>>721217755
Republican ideology is garbage. Prove me wrong imbecile faggot :)
>>
>>721217755
>authoritarianism is 9 out of 10 characteristics of fascism
>nationalism is the other 1 out of 10
>implying nationalism is that small a part of it

gj better luck next time try again
>>
>>721217696
I live in NH my vote counts more than most other people, I like it.
>>
>>721217696
It is.
In the modern day it fundamentally serves to reinforce the two-party system, which is what led to the current problem;

Hillary was awful and Trump was polarising, but there was no practical alternative.

Yes, he won the election fairly. But what does winning the collegial vote and losing the popular vote mean?
Is that truly the most democratic option?
>>
>>721217691

OP checking in

>exalts nation
>"muh echo chamber", "my bubble", "my liberal college"

>exalts race above the individual
>I'll protest, riot, cause property damage in the 1,000s regardless if I get arrested because the liberal agenda is more important and I'm willing to be a martyr

>stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader
>I'm With HER

>social regimentation
>literally indoctrinating kids in public schools with alinsky as "required reading"

>forcible suppression of opposition
>literally assaulting any opposing views with fists and pepper spray right now

So you just proved my point for me? Thanks.
>>
>>721217296
>because antagonizing those we perceive as "other," rather than striving to adapt to them, is how wars start
No, wars start when the struggle to adapt to a bunch of fundamentally different people INEVITABLY fails. Nationalism is the tribute we pay to the part of us that will always need its in-groups, any other approach is not only callow, but much less realistic in its understanding of the human condition.
>>
>>721217948
Winning the collegial vote and losing the popular vote means that people living in less densely populated areas remain represented in politics. If only the popular vote counts, politicians will focus their attention only on big cities because more voters will live there and less densely (but not less important areas) will be ignored.

The issue of your two party system is unrelated to a collegial vote or a popular vote system.
>>
>>721217948
The EC exists, at the fundamental level, to prevent marginalization. If elections were a matter of population-games then you could just as easily win by inviting a bunch of people from shitholes through your borders and bribing them to vote liberal with white people's money while shoving them all into big cities where they can't shit all over the serene countryside. The EC prevents this from being as effective without simultaneously eradicating the vote of the individual. It just rounds of the extreme edges.

It's sort of poetic that the left is against it for precisely that reason.
>>
>>721218234
To add. If you look at American elections, your candidates fly all over the country, address and talk to people of all walks of life. Where the politicians only pander to and invest in big cities (like Spain if I am not mistaken).
>>
>>721218372
Where in other countries the politicians*
>>
>>721218074
>accuses liberals of exalting nation
>submits as evidence the fact that they exalt a bunch of things that are decidedly not nations

>accuses liberals of exalting race above the individual
>submits as evidence the fact that recent violent protests by liberal extremist minorities have exalted INDIVIDUAL (themselves) over RACE (white people) which is indeed also super wrong but is in fact the exact opposite

as for the rest yeah you're spot on, except that the last one is, again, the work of liberal extremist minorities, not liberals as a whole
>>
>>721211258
OP is retarded, you mean rules and not facism. Google the word before you want debate it murritard
>>
>>721213796
What sources do you want? fucking google it dude.

It's all publicly available information.

Which point are you saying is wrong? Or are you just a troll?

Not who you are replying to, btw.
>>
File: 114ooh.jpg (127KB, 634x434px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
114ooh.jpg
127KB, 634x434px
>>
>>721211967
You know being left doesnt mean you want communism? You are borderline retarded. Its like saying all right-wing government want gaz jews. I guess you are from USA because your education screams 'kill me'
>>
>>721218102
>fundamentally different people
>the human condition
Pick one. Or, better yet, let me pick for you: number 2.

There's no such thing as "fundamentally different people." There are certain traits common to all people without exception. We, the left, demand peaceful unity on the basis of these traits, without regard to other differences. It has been and will continue to be difficult, but it's not impossible, and we will have it one day.
>>
>>721212002
> Are you american
Exactly my first thought. Americans tend to talk about topics they have no Client about. Its all debate, but most of them never read a book about the topic
>>
>>721218609
You know that supply-siders are Republican, right? For fuck's sake.
>>
>>721218604
>posts image macro
>no irony
you're doing it wrong m7
>>
>>721218074
>I'll protest, riot, cause property damage in the 1,000s regardless if I get arrested because the liberal agenda is more important and I'm willing to be a martyr

You've got to remember, progressive liberalism is Utopianism. They reject the fundamental struggle that must exist at all levels of life. They reject freedom of speech on the grounds that it could cause conflict and struggle if "misused". They reject the idea of having restraint in the face of vices like sex, drugs, food, sloth and so on, because to live a life of discipline instead of permissiveness is to live a life of struggle instead of ease and gratification. They reject the notion of social struggle - that ingroups will be naturally competitive with each other, and therefore shouldn't be forced to get along artificially. Utopianism doesn't just fail to achieve its ends, it usually achieves exactly the opposite.

Generally, people with a more realistic view of the world create more practical rules for it. Chivalry, for example, existed as a way of taking something vicious like war and agreeing to certain limitations for the sake of humanity, rather than writing silly little essays about "fuck war! war should be done away with forever because it's mean!" Realism mitigates and humanizes.

But most importantly, Utopianism holds that a reward of infinite value is achievable. When a reward of infinite value is at stake, it follows that the ends must always justify the means. They don't seek to mitigate human disaster, they seek to obliterate human conflict, even if it means neutering the human spirit and violating the things that make us people.

That is why the leftist riots. That is why he punches wrongspeakers in the face.
>>
>>721212427
> military equipment
Cut it half and you still have with lower taxes enough money. If you cut the black budget over trillions from Pentagon too, you have enough money for food, home and university education for everyone.
>>
>>721218342
I'm not against it in concept, just form.

Have proportioned votes decided by smaller groups - counties or however it is currently - which are automatically proportioned based on population.

Take out the actual college, and just have a clearly procedural way of proportioning votes that way.

The problem is, the current system is not standard state-to-state.
>>
>>721215568
>Would you expect them to just make up laws based on nothing in particular?
They literally do just this.

I googled it because I don't feel like reading in depth about how convoluted our system of government is.
>http://www.dumblaws.com
>>
>>721218952
>They don't seek to mitigate human disaster, they seek to obliterate human conflict, even if it means neutering the human spirit and violating the things that make us people.
Damn right we do. Because the obliteration of human conflict has a greater moral value than the preservation of the human spirit. In fact, I've said many times before, and I'll say it again, that neuro-eugenics may not be a bad approach to world peace.
>>
>>721218827
Well he talkd about lefties not nazis
>>
>>721218655
>The constitution of 1795, like its predecessors, has been drawn up for Man. Now, there is no such thing in the world as Man. In the course of my life, I have seen Frenchmen, Italians, Russians, etc.; I am even aware, thanks to Montesquieu, that one can be a Persian. But, as for Man, I declare that I have never met him in my life. If he exists, I certainly have no knowledge of him.

You've misunderstood. There is the human condition that forms the basis for mankind, and there is the cultural dressing laid upon that understanding that forms a fully fledged human. The human condition is consistent among us all, which is why any civilization is created with the same basic tenets about things like marriage, tradition, holidays, virtues and policy on outsiders. Each one goes about them differently, but everyone with the wherewithal to build civilization has understood, for example, that you don't just let anyone through you walls. It is only the inheritors and destroyers of their work who are convinced otherwise.

But a full human being is not exclusively the human condition, they are the cultural application of it, and no two large groups of people are, will, or, as a matter of public record, ever have over come their differences in that regard. It is a pipe dream. It is toxic Utopianism at its most destructive.
>>
>>721215568
>>721219164
I picked one out from my state that's based on religious morals.
>Unmarried couples may not commit “lewd acts” and live together in the same residence.
I'm a criminal and I believe this is unjust.
>>
>>721219232
>But a full human being is not exclusively the human condition, they are the cultural application of it
Not if culture itself is outlawed.
>and no two large groups of people are, will, or, as a matter of public record, ever have over come their differences in that regard
Not if the differences are prevented from developing to begin with.
>It is a pipe dream. It is toxic Utopianism at its most destructive.
Destructive indeed. Like the chisel destroys the stone.
>>
File: 1482083161703.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482083161703.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>721211258
>>
>>721212068
Someone is triggered
>>
>>721219193
^ and this is exactly why those living under Communism, even though they'd never experienced any other way of life, would admit that they knew, though they knew not how, that their way of life was truly and grotesquely unnatural.

Utopianism commits the ultimate evil - the incidence of inhumanity in the hopes of ending tragedy. That it creates infinitely more tragedy in the process is only gravy - 100 million deaths laid at the feet of Communist regimes were not half so profoundly disgusting as the half-lives those people were made to live beforehand. The Utopianist discovers all to late that their perfect human is an automaton inconvenienced with a soul.

But the moral perspective is skewed, because happiness does not exist without sadness. Glory is begotten by tragedy. The Utopianist would deny our souls their highest heights out of a cowardly, cretinous fear of our lowest depths.

I'd rather live god damn it, even if it kills me.
>>
>>721219420
>Destructive indeed. Like the chisel destroys the stone.
You have to actually be sculpting something. That analogy works better for violent conquerors than nihilist delusionals.
>>
>>721219332
Sounds like a religious or political belief to me though... A stupid one, but still a belief.
>>
>>721212113
This should have ended the thread.
>>
File: 5445.jpg (277KB, 640x403px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5445.jpg
277KB, 640x403px
>>
>>721219599
>Utopianism commits the ultimate evil - the incidence of inhumanity in the hopes of ending tragedy.
Not an evil. Ending tragedy is more important.
>That it creates infinitely more tragedy in the process is only gravy - 100 million deaths laid at the feet of Communist regimes were not half so profoundly disgusting as the half-lives those people were made to live beforehand.
Less disgusting, perhaps, but also less moral.
>But the moral perspective is skewed, because happiness does not exist without sadness.
I claim not that it does; only that sadness is more to be avoided than happiness is desirable.
>Glory is begotten by tragedy.
At too great a cost.
>The Utopianist would deny our souls their highest heights out of a cowardly, cretinous fear of our lowest depths.
Because the lowest depths are lower than the highest heights are high.

>I'd rather live god damn it, even if it kills me.
No.
You wouldn't.
You may think you would now, but you'll realize one day you'd rather have given up.
>>
>>721211989
They are losing the game so it's wrong. It's the motto of the left. "I have an issue and it's your fault"
>>
>>721220021
You do understand that a small percentage of lefties are complaining about the electoral college, right? You don't hear from the SILENT MAJORITY that you trumpards were all about.
>>
>>721219675
>You have to actually be sculpting something.
We will.

>an automaton inconvenienced with a soul
This is how things *start out* under socialism, but they're always crushed too soon to go further. The ultimate goal is as follows: that by degrading the human to an automaton, we strip away what protects the soul--and in doing so, we free it to our scrutiny and craftsmanship, and develop it into something superior, which will *naturally* live within the bounds of nonviolence and non-discrimination, without even *craving* to do otherwise. (This is where neuro-eugenics comes in.) *Then* we can put the human part back, by getting rid of the authoritarian system. It's like installing Linux on an MS Surface, you might have to disable the Secure Boot for awhile first.
>>
>>721219940
I think you're broken dude. You sound like a robot misunderstanding its commandments. You type weird and you think weirder, I dunno..
>>
You know what my favorite part of Groundhog Day is? The fact that Americans take weather predictions from a rodent and ignore scientists when it comes to climate change.
>>
Democrats and liberals are just butt hurt assholes all of the time even when the get their way
>>
>>721211597
Liberal detected
>>
>>721220174
"Therein the patient must minister to himself"
Over four hundred years ago and Shakespeare still knew something you're loathe to admit:
There is no technical fix for the problems of humanity.
>>
>>721220281
Coming from someone who was butthurt for the last 8 years that's a pretty hilarious comment.
>>
/b/ is full of trap threads, rate my cock threads, and overall faggotry.

/b/ is also overwhelmingly in support of Trump.
>>
File: BrainGate.jpg (13KB, 220x330px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BrainGate.jpg
13KB, 220x330px
>>721220174
>It's like installing Linux on an MS Surface, you might have to disable the Secure Boot for awhile first.
KEK
>>
>>721219736
What I believe to be the implication of the post proposes that our laws are secular when in fact, there is no discernable political reason to prevent unmarried individuals of the opposite sex from merely living together, but there are several religious reasons.
(the unmarried individuals committing lewd acts is arguably politically relevant)
>>721215329
>>
>>721212834
male friendship 101
>>
>>721220639
I mean, if your male friends are effeminate numales then sure, manipulation galore.
>>
>>721220407
He's right u know.
>>
File: 81rO6cGF3p-12.png (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
81rO6cGF3p-12.png
29KB, 300x250px
>>721212241
wrong
>>
>>721220352
>This
Registered Republican reporting.
Both sides are shit, have shit people, and shit opinions.
All of these threads are cancerous.
>and I got to be a part :D
>>
>>721220407
Nice slut shaming, sugar.
>>
>>721220855
let's all guzzle cum 2gether
>>
>>721213429
>see something not related to own current world-view
>start attacking the person instead of the argument
>"win" the argument over who watches anime or not
>laugh at your opponents ability to not point out your reading comprehension
>????
>profit/orgasm
i'd assume it goes something like this
>>
>>721220407
I suppose it depends what you mean by overwhelming.
We get astroturfed enough that it's definitely not the case one way or another, but you'd be surprised at the numale kiddies and womanposters we get here. Everyone likes to fashion /b/ as the worst thing on the Internet, which usually means right-wing, but enough liberals come here to try and talk over /b/tards that it's not so sure.
>>
I'm winning this thread by a mile.

It's a good day to be me.
>>
>>721211258
Retarded OP says fascism means never questioning government then gives several examples of liberals protesting the government to get laws changed. Literally the exact opposite of the point OP was trying to prove.

OP you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>721212314
Churches are free to abstain from marrying gay people. The state is not. Are you aware that people can get married in non religious ceremonies?
>>
>>721221308
Yes he's right they are civil ceremonies you faggot.
>>
>>721220352
Who said I was Republican and or butt hurt? I'm neither I'm just a dude.
>>
>>721212746
>>721212746
No, it really fucking isn't.
It would be, perhaps the same as Taco Bell telling you that they don't have tomatoes, and that if you want a taco with tomatoes, you should find another taco place.
And there would be absolutely nothing wrong with that.

You're backwards in this. You're trying to equate not doing something to forcibly doing something.
>>
Right wing domestic terrorists are FAR more likely to pose a threat to the American people than muslims.
>>
>>721211435
It means go to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>721222848
By the numbers, "Right wing terrorists" have a lot of catching up to do if they want to be more deadly than Islamic terrorists.
>>
>>721223203
For murdering American citizens?

You fucking serious?
>>
>>721223477
Remember 9/11?
>>
>>721221355
My point, you illiterate shithead, is that churches are not being forced to marry gay people. For some reason people in this thread keep saying that churches are being forced to marry gay people when that is not the case and never has been the case.
>>
>>721223844
How the fuck am I illiterate when I never read your posts to begin with?
>>
>>721223203
Islam is right-wing.
>>
>>721223838
Remember George W Bush?
>>
>>721224006
>Remember George W Bush?
Was that one of the Islamic terrorists who came from Saudi Arabia to fly airplanes into the World Trade Center?

If you're going to base your argument on "Bush did 9/11" then I'm done here.
>>
>>721223970
Ok that explains it, my bad.
>>
>>721223975
Islam is liberal.
>>
>>721224097
Islam couldn't get more Cuckservative if they tried.
>>
>>721211258
Okay Ill bite, but only for 2 specific things. Dont consider myself a democrat, but it just irritates me.

>Democrats: You don't want to sell a cake to a gay couple because of your religion? We're going to tell you you have to or close your business.
I do not believe democrats think this way. The problem solves itself really. A company that is discriminatory will never truly see the prfit and growth that a company that does not discriminate. Even Chick-Fil-A, which is known to be of an extremely religious background, doesnt have a "No fags allowed." sign on their door. And at most CFA I have been to, several of the male employees were obviously homosexual. So it really isnt a problem when a store decides to discriminate. It really does take care of itself.

>Democrats: You don't want to perform gay marriage in your church because your religious beliefs don't agree with it? Don't care. Do it or we'll close your business/church.
Once again, I do not think this is how Democrats think. I do believe their belief is really more based on a governmental level, state and federal, to simply recognize gay marriage the same way they would between a man and a woman. I dont think they have a problem just going to a courthouse or something like that and getting it officially. And there are more than enough churches that naturally support it as well. Its not something that needs to be forced.

While I dont disagree that you could find dozens of people who identify as democrat who do believe those things you are saying, I could also find dozens upon dozens of republicans who hate Muslims. That doesnt make me suddenly start thinking that every single one of them are xenophobic. I would like an actual response, as I gave one.
>>
>>721224128
Islam couldn't get more libtarded if they tried.
>>
I love watching muricans both get fundemental concepts of political philosophy so amazingly wrong.
Facist ideology implies 2 fundemental concepts.
First and foremost ultimate authority of the state as it was mandated by national charter with no provision for change nor interpretation.

Second, a position that the nation is the perfect embodiment of above mentioned authority.
Subjects like nationalism or ethnic homogenous policy can be used by Facist movements easily but are not inherent.
Authoritarianism is a requirement though.
So Democrats who reject any form of debate or dissent.
Ed Snowden is a traitor, because he is a traitor we will not discuss the NSA spying on normal citizens.
Both facist but Democratic and Republican party positions.
>>
>>721224188
Go through all that trouble and misspelled profit.
>>
>>721224199
Islam is the end result of Republican rule.
>>
>>721224097
wut?
Do you even know what that word means?
>>
>>721224242
Islam is the end result of Democratic occupation.
>>
>>721224283
Republican war mongers are the cause of Islam's hatred for the West.
>>
>>721211597
>fem·i·nism
ˈfeməˌnizəm/Submit
noun
the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes.

Is this real feminism?
Google has an agenda faggot why do you get your definitions from them
>>
>>721222848
And yet Left wing Terrorists have put several cities to the torch in the last few years. They torched a Dr. Martin Luther King Jr statue at Berkeley a few nights ago
>>
>>721225020
Democratic war mongers are the cause of Islam's imaginary need to destroy the west.
>>
File: 1481579888749.jpg (45KB, 960x816px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481579888749.jpg
45KB, 960x816px
>>721211258
>>
Wahabist Islam calls for a multi ethnic facist state ruled under Sharia law as defined by the Quran. Its neither democratic nor universal. I don't think there is anything wrong with scrutiny of these type of individuals.
Especially when they choose to live in a democratic society.
Most Muslims I know think Whabist Islam is a ridiculous idea.
Most Muslims I know go to the Mosque a few times a year max as well. (Births, deaths, marriage and free food on the last day of Ramadan )
>>
>>721211864
>people honestly believe that Clinton was less pro-establishment than Trump
>>
>>721211258
More like globalism, get with the times righty, world markets and shit now, you aren't living on a prarie with neighbours 5 miles away that you see twice a month, gotta have rules that make it generally good for everyone.
>>
File: 1481656363526.png (138KB, 600x343px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481656363526.png
138KB, 600x343px
>>721211368
>>
File: 1476217024778.png (298KB, 1596x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476217024778.png
298KB, 1596x750px
>>721211864

>doesn't realize the liberals are the actual elites at the top

>t. never had a job
>>
File: 1473954588594.jpg (257KB, 1102x892px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473954588594.jpg
257KB, 1102x892px
>>721226410
>>
>>721225342
see
>>721214619
Your alternative facts are getting out of hand
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 28



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.