[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

>He'll never be elected! >Gets elected. >Ok, b

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 120

File: donald-trump.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>He'll never be elected!
>Gets elected.
>Ok, b-but the Electoral College will vote against him!
>Gets inaugurated.
>O-o-ok. B-b-ut he'll never build a wall!

>Wall already being fast-tracked.

Kek

Feeling fucking stupid yet, liberals?


Ahead of Schedule and Under Budget: Army Engineers Begin Work on Trump's Border Wall

https://conservativedailypost.com/ahead-schedule-budget-army-engineers-begin-work-trumps-border-wall/
>>
File: this thread again.jpg (4KB, 117x127px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
this thread again.jpg
4KB, 117x127px
>>721210976
You're just going to keep shilling that conservativedailypost article?
>>
>>721211069
You are one ugly mf. Nice selfie though.
>>
File: 1485849423313.jpg (193KB, 960x684px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485849423313.jpg
193KB, 960x684px
Not only is he doing what he said he would he also got a bunch of lazy fucks out of the house for the first time in 10 years go Trump keep up the good work
>>
>>721211667
>Doing what he said he would

Pretty much, yeah. Can't see how anyone would argue against that at this point?
>>
>>721210976
Best President, EVER!
>>
>>721211069
>he keeps posting same article
>"ill point this out to make it seem wrong xDddd"
>actually does nothing to prove it wrong
>>
>>721210976
>They recently spoke with representatives from the Army Corps of Engineers and the Interior Department, ordering a study to see what kind of walls are recommended, how many miles we need to cover, and what the costs are projected to be.
Ah, I see. That's alt-facts for "work has begun"
>>
>>721210976
I just think it's funny that putin fucked your democracy. Long live putin!
>>
>>721213387
Are you saying you normally just build walls before first planning, surveying, and calculating the numbers?

I bet your engineering is stellar.

kek
>>
>>721213387
What kind of manual labor job do you have? I don't consider desk work real work either. It's okay! We can be proud of our GEDs.
>>
>>721213541
No, as an engineer I'm just commenting that it was phased as "work has begun" rather than the more realistic "planning has begun".

The language is chosen to give the impression that ground is being broken - the planning can be done and nothing may yet emerge. Typical politician's spin
>>
>>721213857
>Typical politician's spin
Trump isn't a politician
>>
>>721213857
(cont) and you also just have to look at the pictures in the article - all feature construction workers. Yes, I know you can't easily depict the planning process in a photograph, but showing construction workers with walls in the background is chosen to give an impression that the wall is actually being erected. Spin - the exact same thing he said he was against.

Oh, wait....it's "alternative facts", not spin.
>>
>>721214056
>politician
>a person who is professionally involved in politics, especially as a holder of an elected office.
I think POTUS qualifies as a politician, don't you?
>>
>>721214087
>Spin - the exact same thing he said he was against.
He never said that. Talk about, spin!!!!!
>>
>>721213857
>>721214087
>liberals reaching this hard

fuckin kek
>>
>>721214250
Yes he did, on the campaign trail. he was telling the audience that he'd put America first, always work for them if elected, would always tell the truth and never spin the facts like Hilary does
>>
>>721214170
Usually it does, although, not this time around. 8 years of no politician in the White House. God bless us all.
>>
>>721214526
That's all liberals do.. reach. Reach around, etc
>>
>>721214526
>Claims that work has started on the wall
>uses articles with pictures of construction work in progress
>claims liberal reaching when called on the facts
alt-truth right there
>>
>>721214560
Let me know when your definition of a politician makes it into the dictionary

if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....
If' it's elected to POTUS and makes political decisions.....
>>
>>721214661
I said the wall was being fast-tracked.

If you're referring to the words "begin work" in my post, it's literally the name of the article you immense idiot.

Stay salty faggot.
>>
File: trump_draws.jpg (38KB, 480x331px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_draws.jpg
38KB, 480x331px
>>721210976
I was unaware that the wall construction had begun.

I guess that's because it hasn't
>>
File: trump_shill0.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_shill0.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>721210976
>https://conservativedailypost.com
sure comrade
>>
File: aniti_trump.png (682KB, 700x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aniti_trump.png
682KB, 700x700px
>>721211667
lol

Trump inauguration: 250,000
trump protest: 500,000
>>
>>721214170
>don't you?
NO
>>
>>721214056
He is not a true Scotsman either
>>
>>721210976
Who's going to pay for all his shit?

Yours and my children for generations to come.
Stupid is what stupid does.
>>
>>721215532
We pay 100 times more for obamacare subsidies in a year, and you're worried about a 15 billion dollar wall?

Fuckin kek
>>
>>721215532

Mexico is paying...
>>
>>721215137
The inauguration for Trump had the highest turn out for any inauguration. Period. There were so many people there they just couldn't fit them all into frame.
>>
>Murica great again

Every Trump's post seems like OP is masturbating while writing it
>>
>>721215617
Why would they? Explain how they are going to be forced to pay for something they don't want in the first place?

News flash: you and other tax players will pay for it. Trump wouldn't even throw in a dime, but then again, he doesn't pay taxes anyway.
>>
>>721214981
>uses article to back his claim.
>people call out the stupidity of the article
>yeah but the article said it, not me

Maybe you should have chosen a better article...
>>
>>721215673
>Period
This word make me right.
>>
>>
>>721215610
And who's fault was it?
Ah yeah, republicans digging their heels when the real ACA was being implemented by Obama. Obama made the concessions to pass ACA only after his 'single payer' was chopped into what it is now. Republicans were in the Insurance Companies' and Hospital associations' pockets because single payer means the government sets limits on everything they do, which is bad for business.
And how do you discredit ACA? High prices and brainwashing for people who call the ACA Obamacare, which is the same thing.
>>
>>
>>721215617
You wil pay for it since your Corona beer will cost more.
>>
>>721210976
well, since the majority of illegal immigrants come here by plane, it's going to have to be a very tall wall
>>
>>
File: 85061828.jpg (55KB, 750x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
85061828.jpg
55KB, 750x500px
>>
File: 20120321-015629.jpg (72KB, 284x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20120321-015629.jpg
72KB, 284x400px
>>
I dont understand how anyone can care this much.

Righties: are you really THAT happy that your candidate won? Whoopdeedoo you got someone you dont personally know into a new home so that they can now act autonomously without your consent. Trump doesnt know you, trump doesnt care about you and likely would not give you a second glance in public. You're like those sports fans who watch their team win and then go "WE did it! WE won! WE'RE the best!" And become super cunty. Bitch, WE didnt do anything, THEY did it all. Trump is not acting for you, he's acting for himself. You are still living your shitty life and browsing 4chan to get your kicks, which is frankly sad.

And lefties: your beaten and bleeding vagina of a candidate lost, alright? Fucking deal with it like normal human beings you cunts. Stop reverting to animals and running around the streets. You're like a bunch of fucking children throwing a temper tantrum because Jimmy ate the last crayon.

All of you are fucking degenerate cunts that care way too much about the powers that be in your country, like you have any real control over it.

>inb4 kek (you still say kek? Grow up you cataclysmic nonce)
>>
File: 1485143221637.jpg (238KB, 500x484px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485143221637.jpg
238KB, 500x484px
>>721215137
>>
u voted for an anti-vaxxer. he literally believes vaccines cause autism, hence, by definition, is a non-believer in science. feeling stupid yet, republicans?
>>
File: poswbpu7c4.jpg (16KB, 500x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
poswbpu7c4.jpg
16KB, 500x300px
>>
File: 1485910361073.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485910361073.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
>>
File: 1485432271900.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485432271900.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>>721216221
>>
File: alt-facts-SRB.webm (872KB, 480x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alt-facts-SRB.webm
872KB, 480x320px
>>721215673
go back to twitter donald
>>
>>721216180
>All of you are fucking degenerate cunts
>Grow up you cataclysmic nonce
>one of the longest posts in thread

Who's caring too much again?
>>
File: 1485990981301.jpg (129KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485990981301.jpg
129KB, 1024x600px
>>
File: 1485991344639.jpg (110KB, 768x972px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485991344639.jpg
110KB, 768x972px
Hillary wanted the same as obama so glad that bitch didn't get it
>>
Is this who you really wanted to be your president
>>
File: 1485980187237.jpg (67KB, 717x725px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485980187237.jpg
67KB, 717x725px
>>
File: 1480886656961.jpg (38KB, 800x561px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480886656961.jpg
38KB, 800x561px
>>721216221

>pumping mercury in babys is surely healthy and doesnt just help the jew to destroy whites
>>
File: 1485988779914.jpg (52KB, 376x391px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485988779914.jpg
52KB, 376x391px
>>
File: 1485741722738.jpg (292KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485741722738.jpg
292KB, 1024x724px
>>721216488
>>
>>721216346
These threads pop up every day and i'm so tired of them. Someone needs to tell you cockgobblers how pathetic you all are.

>inb4 "pathetic"? You posted the longest thing on this board

Nigger i didnt say i wasnt a degenerate cunt myself ffs im browsing /b/ but that doesnt dissuade my argument that you're all fucking cunts
>>
File: 1485850194402.jpg (55KB, 485x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485850194402.jpg
55KB, 485x720px
>>721216221
>>
File: 64362630.jpg (257KB, 714x793px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
64362630.jpg
257KB, 714x793px
>>721216598
>>
File: 1486115269242.jpg (25KB, 480x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486115269242.jpg
25KB, 480x432px
>>
File: 1468892602553.jpg (11KB, 354x352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468892602553.jpg
11KB, 354x352px
>>721215792

They will either pay for the wall directly or indirectly. If they choose not to pay directly, Trump will impose :

>Trade tariffs
>Cancelled visas
>Increased visa fees
>>
>>721215137
>500k protesters vs 60m who voted for him
>>
>>721216465

does anyone else spontaneously laugh when they see a car go by with a Hillary (or Bernie) bumpersticker on it now?
>>
File: 1485967681731.jpg (66KB, 720x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485967681731.jpg
66KB, 720x960px
>>
>>
>>721216055
Nigger, republicans had nothing to do with 20 million+ people the taxpayers are now paying MORE in premiums and the government is paying MORE in subsidies to pay for a product they can't afford/don't want to work to pay for themselves.
>>
Girls and boys Mr. Trump.
>>
>>721216195
kekd
>>
File: 1485987339932.png (218KB, 840x510px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485987339932.png
218KB, 840x510px
>>
File: lesigh.jpg (28KB, 350x401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lesigh.jpg
28KB, 350x401px
>MFW people in this thread using the word liberal profusely but would not be able to give a definition if asked to
>>
>>721216576
wow never saw this one a million times on facebook already
>>
>>721216598
Nah man I was just fucking with you since I have nothing better to do. I know we are all lost souls here, don't worry.
>>
File: gwot-618x411.jpg (56KB, 618x411px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gwot-618x411.jpg
56KB, 618x411px
>>
File: 1485872950741.jpg (124KB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485872950741.jpg
124KB, 960x720px
>>
>>721216221
>doesn't believe in 1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000% of science

>clearly a non-believer in Science

No, but I'm sure you will when you re-read your post and realize what a enormous ass you just made out of yourself.
>>
File: 1485821420416.jpg (178KB, 1473x1440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485821420416.jpg
178KB, 1473x1440px
>>721216880
fb faggot
>>
>>721216841
>I have not seen any protest so there must have been none
>>
File: 1485850892628.jpg (230KB, 1092x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485850892628.jpg
230KB, 1092x1600px
>>
>>721214738
Except it's a shark, not a duck like the last 30 years..
>>
File: 1485849878389.jpg (55KB, 720x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485849878389.jpg
55KB, 720x960px
>>721217000
>>
>>721216880

wow i couldn't give a flying fuck if you've seen it before because chances are most everyone has and it was an on topic post posted for shits and giggles and by the way this thread was not made for your personal gratification you overreaching fuckhat.
>>
File: Digits.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Digits.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>
>>721217087

no
>>
>>721216897
grab them by the pussy
>>
>>721215532

You've gotta pay for the war in Iraq and formation of ISIS and general ruination of the middle East first.

Albeit by 1st gen sons of refugees or large scale terror attacks. A wall being built is the last thing republicans and democrats have to worry about.

Anyway keep arguing like the cavemen you are. You stupid yank fucks deserve every bad decision in the last 16 years coming to you.
>>
File: b73.jpg (75KB, 600x749px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b73.jpg
75KB, 600x749px
>>
File: Look_Son_Dubs.jpg (38KB, 660x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Look_Son_Dubs.jpg
38KB, 660x450px
>>
File: 1485866204295.jpg (63KB, 900x506px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485866204295.jpg
63KB, 900x506px
>>
File: 1485862001597.jpg (81KB, 650x385px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485862001597.jpg
81KB, 650x385px
>>
>>721217144
Checked
>>
>>721216055
You are blind with ignorance.
>>
>>
Somebody better let the hillary supporters know the race is over and they lost so accept it stop being whiny little bitches
>>
>>721215792
It's been explained many times. Not sure how you don't understand how they will pay. There are many of multiple ways that the money will come from them. Or not go to them. You see, economics. Cancelling illegals western union will bring back 35billion annually. Math is funny for Democrats.
>>
>>721210976
Why is this article the only source for this claim?
>>
>>
File: d0c.jpg (55KB, 680x488px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d0c.jpg
55KB, 680x488px
>>
Amerifag stereotypes. Go
>>
File: 1485991758093.jpg (94KB, 635x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485991758093.jpg
94KB, 635x600px
Our president Donald Trump has a message for all of you haters
>>
>>721216104
Corona = Mexican Piss swill. We have enough Buttwiper if we want piss swill from Americans. With microbrew being more popular, Mexican beers will get dumped. Expect for Mexican Americans that love Mexican Piss swill. So Mexicans will be paying still.
>>
>>721216110
They won't be allowed to get on those planes any longer. Unless they are smuggled.
>>
File: trumpmeme.jpg (78KB, 800x597px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpmeme.jpg
78KB, 800x597px
>>
WE ARE GOING TO THINGS AND STUFF OVER THINGS
the campaign

STUFF AND ALSO CERTAIN THINGS (wait what)
the presidency

LIKE I SAID...
If any of us could get such a high paying job bullshiiting so fucking hard.
"Yeah my requirements are....listen...requirements are like....what are they?
I look at them and I'm like....listen. Change is not, and then okay, so let's go."

ELECT THIS MAN!!!!
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>721216110
How fucking stupid are you
>>
>>721216221
No one know what causes autism, fag. Vaccines could have something to do with it. There is correlation between the rise of autism and the increase of vaccination. The real problem is that the correlation can be made with thousand of things, so it doesn't prove shit, but means you can't truly rule it out either.

Personally, I think vaccines are fine and the slim chance of side effects (even if autism is one) are worth the risk to be immune from potentially painful or deadly conditions. That said, I still don't think they should be mandatory, and it doesn't take 100% of the population to eradicate a disease, so there's plenty of leeway for those that don't.
>>
>>
>>721216707
This... And they are usually faggoty Priuses or Suburbs. Gay as fuck. Beta faggots.
>>
>>721217731
NO PUPPET, NO PUPPET
literally stated during debates

Memes need not be written
>>
File: 59783717.jpg (158KB, 492x559px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
59783717.jpg
158KB, 492x559px
>>721217868
>>
>>721216415
>derp
>>
File: vets_F-35.jpg (46KB, 423x627px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vets_F-35.jpg
46KB, 423x627px
>>721216415
>>
File: 4kcMKfs.jpg (58KB, 432x594px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4kcMKfs.jpg
58KB, 432x594px
>>721216897
immunity jar jar
>>
>>721217939
O-okay nice deflection Kellyanne
>>
File: trump_sign.webm (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_sign.webm
1MB, 480x270px
>>721216897
>>
>>721210976
Well, have fun building the wall with your own money. Have fun by getting ass raped by the world soon ;)
>>
>>721210976
I hate him. I hate his policies.
I hate everything he stands for.

But I gotta respect his commitment to his election promises.

If every politician did that, he might not have gotten elected in the first place.
>>
File: 20f.jpg (29KB, 600x449px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20f.jpg
29KB, 600x449px
>>721218066
>>
File: trump_wall06.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_wall06.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>721217404
>>
>>721218169
Fake and gay
>>
His policies are not being heavily enforced anyway, so it doesn't really matter. Everybody knows he's just a crazy old man, the government, the police, judges, lawyers, scientists, top UN officials etc.
>>
File: alt-facts-spicer.webm (1MB, 863x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alt-facts-spicer.webm
1MB, 863x576px
>>
File: trump_wall16113880.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_wall16113880.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
>>721218214
nope
>>
File: 1485863679409.jpg (41KB, 480x359px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485863679409.jpg
41KB, 480x359px
Why are you all crying about trump let the man do his job he don't come to the dildo testing factory and pull it out of your ass telling you you're doing it wrong
>>
>>721216937
>thinks science is a list of things you can accept or reject instead of a systematic process by which observation and repeatable, reproducible results are used to reach the most logical and likely conclusion

Rejecting any part of science without an equal amount of solid evidence against it, is in conflict with the scientific method, and so against science.
>>
File: trumpfat.jpg (140KB, 1015x599px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpfat.jpg
140KB, 1015x599px
>>721211667

Let's pretend trump isn't a fat piece of lard.
>>
>>721218214
How exactly do you expect Trump to make Mexico pay for it?

Unless he meant New Mexico, he isn't president of them.
>>
>>721218334
but he is
>>
File: disabled guy.jpg (235KB, 894x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
disabled guy.jpg
235KB, 894x1200px
>>721218334
>>
>>721218144
the opposite actually; logic versus memes...questions answered versus "stuffs and things"...

You've had a heart attack. A doctor walks in.
He wraps your elbow with gauze and says "don't worry son"...
As he's walking out you wonder what the fuck, then die
TRUMP 2020
>>
>>721218334
What do you expect for a 103 year old millionaire?
>>
>>721218424
>>
File: 1485906728634.jpg (93KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485906728634.jpg
93KB, 400x400px
>>721218475
>>
File: 1485850272063.jpg (114KB, 640x671px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485850272063.jpg
114KB, 640x671px
>>721218495
>>
>>721218214

His proposal is to use a 20% tariff on Mexican goods.

A tariff is almost 100% a tax on the consumer. The exporter takes very little loss, and what they do take is short-term.
>>
>>721218495
perfect example of trump supporters
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 196x257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 196x257px
found a pic of the anon that keeps posting trump is fat do you really have room to talk
>>
File: trump_wall16265651.png (663KB, 960x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_wall16265651.png
663KB, 960x960px
>>721218624
>>
File: 1485852505672.jpg (51KB, 800x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485852505672.jpg
51KB, 800x450px
>>
File: america.jpg (271KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
america.jpg
271KB, 600x600px
>>721218424
>>
>>721218424

lol
>>
File: 1485873977931.jpg (367KB, 621x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485873977931.jpg
367KB, 621x1000px
>>721218734
I found your evolution chart
>>
>>721218796
>>
File: capture1.png (376KB, 508x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
capture1.png
376KB, 508x375px
>>721218796
>>
>>721210976
he's a cunt and will eventually get tossed out of office.
>>
>>
>>721212084
b8
>>
>>721218678

But trump is fat....

Are you blind or just in denial?
>>
>>721215137
Just shows how many liberals will take off work to cry in streets, i wonder how many of them where not even employed?
>>
>>721219033
Yes he is fat what does that have to do with anything he is also a billionaire how does that fit in
>>
>>721218535
thanks for the non-argument <3
>>
Everyone is just scared because for the first time a politician does what he says.
>>
>>721216323
>i collect le funny drumpf memes

kys plebbit
>>
Damn this shit is funny hillary lost and people just don't want to accept it sorry guys Trump is your president now just go back down in your moms basement until 2020
>>
>>721216848
It means 'exactly as the words mean', as opposed to figurative or metaphoric language.
>>
>>721218624
Exactly. The worst impact is the product becomes less competitive to export there. They might lose profits, but they technically don't pay a cent - the cost is passed to the consumer.
>>
>>721216707
I never saw any Hillary ones tbh, i saw bernie ones though.

I also saw a fuck ton of Trump. I dont think i ever saw a single clinton sign or sticker through the entire election in person.

Phoenix AZ here.
>>
>>721217373
Dear god, this post!

Cancelling someone sending money by Western Union (or any other means) does not mean that the money automatically goes to the government to pay for a wall. All it stops is the money flow via that route.

So they'll find another way of sending money home.

The only way the government could get its hands on this money would be to tax the people who earned it or paid it. Oh....wait
>>
>>721219276
>2020
you mispelled 2024 son
>>
>>721219335
>lrn2read...
>>
File: 3890150.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3890150.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>721219480
>>
>>721219480
oh shit my bad yeah 2024 i forgot he will get a second term
>>
>>721219520
You're liberally an asshole
>>
>>721216666
You do realise that all that'll happen is that the US taxpayer will pay for it and the Trump administration will produce some bullshite smoke-and-mirrors financial numbers that show that actually they have taken more money off Mexico than they did before, so that's how the wall has been paid for.

The only way that you will be able to show Mexico paid for the wall is if Mexico goes "yep, there you go, there's the cash for the wall". Otherwise it'll be obfuscation to cover up the failure to impose his will on another sovereign nation.
>>
File: kvb9k.jpg (50KB, 381x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kvb9k.jpg
50KB, 381x378px
>>721219199
>>
>>721215137
are you forgetting the millions who watched on TV?
>>
>>721218416
We just need to tax the shit of anything we import from Mexico because they failed to comply. It's pretty simple. We can even put a tax on anything that gets exported to mexico. We can literally fuck mexico so hard.
>>
>>721217739
There is also a correlation between inflation, car sales and autism (as you pointed out). The link between vaccines and autism has been clearly disproven. The scientific community does not believe the vaccines cause autism.

Regardless of how you feel about mandatory vaccines the point above is the Trump, when faced with two options: sensationalist dangerous ideas (secret evil doctor cabals are trying to poison your childrens minds) or scientific community consensus that vaccines are safe he's chosen the former to believe.

He believes he is smarter than the scientfic community and this his uneducated intuition about things like climate change and vaccines trumps (ha, a pun!) education and research.

It's a terrifying belief system, one in which you are right by virtue of being you, one in which facts are opinions, opinions are facts, one where research means reading 4chan and facebook.
>>
File: 1485989481393.jpg (97KB, 687x653px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485989481393.jpg
97KB, 687x653px
Hillary lost get over it what happened to america people cry over everything now a days trump is your president
>>
>>721219210
he's a fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt fat cunt and also he's a fat cunt
>>
>>721215673
Yeah those wide pan aerial shots of flat open space are such a bitch
>>
>>721218169

Leftist memes are the worst
>>
File: images (2).jpg (12KB, 267x189px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (2).jpg
12KB, 267x189px
>>721219888
>>
>>721219276
You're missing the point. Hilary lost, but this thread is about the retardation incarnate that the winner is exhibiting, all the while telling his supporters "Don't worry about these tough shouting matches I'm having with other world leaders" because America isn't trillions in debt and doesn't need the rest of the world, it can act as a self-contained microcosm and make itself great again
>>
File: umad.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
umad.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>721219160

If it has nothing to do with anything why are you so mad about it?
>>
File: spiderman thread.jpg (35KB, 544x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spiderman thread.jpg
35KB, 544x400px
>>
>>721219991
and your a dumb cunt.
next time make your thumbnail legible when expanded.

fat cunt
>>
>>721219276

Literally no one besides Trump cucks are bringing up Hilary.

It's like she's your abusive mother you just can't stop talking about. Shits sad.

Somehow it's all still about Hillary to you.
>>
>>721216770
here it is. This my favorite ACA complaint.

if your employer refuses to provide a standard level of insurance, then they are forced to let you shop the marketplace.
Your insurance pre-ACA contained exuberant deductibles that essentially punished the sick.
Need a basic check up?
>50/50 copay
Flu shot?
>$4
emergency room visit?
>fuckhuge bill that taxpayers have to eat when you can afford it

the marketplace essentially made it law that an individual can go out and get insured no matter what. your premium could be higher, but your deductible less and a broader range of preventative care is covered.

>but muh prebiums

don't like the sound of that? tough shit. that's the part that will be in the replacement bill too.
>>
>>721219884

Why are Trump cucks still so obsessed with Hillary?
>>
>>721220187
realisation
>>
File: trump_supporter0.jpg (134KB, 997x593px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_supporter0.jpg
134KB, 997x593px
>>721218914
trump girls have feminine penises
>>
I've always supported Trump but didn't wanna say anything because anytime I say something about Trump being awesome, I get cursed at by the peaceful anti-Trump brigade.
>>
File: 1464031660511.jpg (144KB, 960x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464031660511.jpg
144KB, 960x960px
>>721219706
Fuck no rofl. Nice strawman. "anything that says Mexico is paying for the wall is fake hurrdurr" You're a idiot. Mexico WILL pay for it, Trumps not going to walk up to them and be like ay bitch where ma money. There's plenty of other routes to take, whether it takes 2 years or 5 or 8 doesn't matter, it will get payed off by Mexico.. And funny you're even worried about taxpayer money when Obama's put the U.S.A in more debt than all the other presidents combined. Oh wait.. everything's okay to do when you're a liberal, like ya know assault, rioting and vandalism but the second it's a conservative (especially a white one) there's a hugeeee issue. Get real.
>>
>>
File: pence_16195744.jpg (54KB, 480x729px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pence_16195744.jpg
54KB, 480x729px
>>721219160
>Yes he is fat what does that have to do with anything
he gonna die soon, then we'll have to deal with dick
>>
>>721220247
Fuck off, it's called a dude.
>>
>>721213857
Former President Jimmy Carter's administration actually designed the wall and broke ground for it, and every POTUS since 1978 has had to build part of it as part of their official duties. Trump isn't "building a wall", he's just going to continue building a wall that's already in progress.
>>
File: Belief.jpg (76KB, 640x608px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Belief.jpg
76KB, 640x608px
>>721220265
>it will get payed off by Mexico
because they'll tell you it did, and you'll believe them
Oh, and it's "paid" you uneducated fuck
>>
>>721219803

see

>>721218624
>>721218728
>>
File: trump_supporters.jpg (75KB, 850x598px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_supporters.jpg
75KB, 850x598px
>>721220364
HAHA you looked at a dick and now you're gay.
>>
File: troll.jpg (46KB, 652x489px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
troll.jpg
46KB, 652x489px
>>721220265
>>
>>721220265
get real yourself.
trump is too stupid to get mexico to pay for a wall.
obama had to do with a hostile congress all through his presidencey and had to try to clear up bush 1 and 2's messes.

you rethuglicans did everything possible to throw a spanner in the works.

trump is a massive idiot who thinks his brain farts will save the country. they won't. he's alienating america from the very alliances that give him an advantage over china and russia whilst he pisses in putin's pocket.

he will take you back to the dark ages and antagonise smaller countries who have nukes like iran and pakistan.

make no mistake, he will sacrifice your country to his ego
>>
>>721220265
You clearly don't understand that word. Here, let me help - paste this link url into your browser
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=strawman
you can manage that unaided, can't you?
>>
>>721218728
You would have to drink that piss water, first of all.
>>
>>721220510
>like 20% of Americans are amerifats
oh no a fat retard supporting Trumpet.
>>
File: cac.jpg (38KB, 600x501px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cac.jpg
38KB, 600x501px
Gonna start posting Loli in a bit
>>
File: 3D1mczNT.jpg (24KB, 354x354px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3D1mczNT.jpg
24KB, 354x354px
>>721220265
>You're a idiot
>>
>>721220700
your mom
>>
>>721220816
5/10 milf. would fuck.
>>
> had to do
> presidencey
> rethuglicans
> throw a spanner in the works
> antagonise

^^^ Found the non-American... whose opinion doesn't mean a fucking thing to those of us who actually live in the USA.
>>
>>721220627
not a single fact in all that bullshit
you just make up retarded scenarios in your mind and think you know better, its hilarious

next time you should try to run against him since you are so smart and know how everything will unfold
>>
File: 1426742705831.gif (1MB, 350x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426742705831.gif
1MB, 350x272px
>>721220447
Trade tax. Simple as that. And if they decide to cut off trade with the US over it, it's going to hurt them way fucking worse than it does us. Mexico loses no matter what here. You can't just spout bs and call it fact.. nice picture by the way, amazing how much it retains to you. Also in typical liberal shill fashion you've managed to attack something irrelevant to the topic at hand.. nice man
>>
>>721220187
They can't unite for what he stands because he doesn't stand for anything. They had to unite against who he opposed (Obama and Hillary).
>>
File: Image3.png (854KB, 814x1211px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Image3.png
854KB, 814x1211px
>>
File: op223.png (729KB, 655x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
op223.png
729KB, 655x800px
>>721210976
>>
>>721220920

see

>>721218728
>>721218624
>>
>>721220816
if she was my mom I would titfuck this trashy whore
>>
>>721218817
>>
>>721220920
>Trade tax. Simple as that.
Pic relevant. The USA is in a trade deficit with Mexico. You tax their goods coming in, the prices go up, the American consumer pays more, QED American consumers pay for the wall.

Or are you proposing to increase the price of goods going into Mexico and assume they won't retaliate?
>>
>>721216055
Who is Joe Lieberman? You're an ignorant fool.
>>
File: trade deficit.jpg (170KB, 1290x880px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trade deficit.jpg
170KB, 1290x880px
>>721221270
Forgot pic
>>
>>721221270
We raise the taxes on the air they breathe more.
>>
> assume they won't retaliate

throwing tacos over the wall wont help Paco
>>
>>721221441
See this chart. Then imagine they increase all their prices by the same amount as the USA increases their exports


Math is hard, isn't it?
>>
>>721221270
You do realize that hiking the price to Americans will decrease sales resulting in a need to push their own prices down.
>>
>>721220879
they were all facts and you can't handle it because you lick trump's nipples
>>
>>721221270
As I said Mexico loses either way.. they increase the price 20% not only do less consumers buy it but you could tax it harder until the shit can't be bought in the U.S because it's so overpriced.. nothing important comes from Mexico anyways. Especially not piss water corona lite.. they suffer far more than we do even if we end up paying for the wall and nothing from Mexico is sold in the U.S, they will either bend or they will break and the U.S will be justttt fine.
>>
>>721221535
cant be harder than attaching an image to the correct post, right ?!
>>
>>721221618
more "facts" straight from your bunghole
>>
>>721221584
>You do realize that hiking the price to Americans will decrease sales
This is indeed basic economics, as long as the consumer can get the same goods at the old price from another source. if not, then it becomes a monopoly supply situation and the consumer has to stomach the increase or go without.

So three possible outcomes: American consumers have to switch to alternative products if available; American consumers pay more (thus funding the wall); American consumers have to go without - a direct consequence of the wall. One neutral possibility and two negatives - not exactly "Americans first"
>>
>>721220265
Mexico says they aren't paying.

Mexico has not paid anything yet.

Trump has said the mexico is going to "pay us back" for the wall. This is change. Not pay for it, the US is doing that. They will reimburse us. That is different.

At this point there is no clear plan from the white house on how Mexico will pay. No sanctions, trade agreement details. In fact, Trump said the way mexico will pay might be very complex basically saying we might not understand how mexico is paying but rest assured they are.

Until more facts or changes are made the conclusion "Mexico WILL pay for it" seems fallacy at worst and fantasy at best.
>>
>>721221662
who pays the extra tax?
that would be the american consumer.

considering some goods have been transferred to mexico from the US the US citizen will have to pay the money.

also US exports will suffer according to the new mexican president as they'll tax the US right back.
>>
>>721221739
Fleeting error vs fundamental understanding

I corrected mine in 53 seconds without it being pointed out. Your turn
>>
>>721221773
not at all my dimwitted chum
>>
File: IMG_2341.jpg (75KB, 500x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2341.jpg
75KB, 500x333px
>>721210976
No, if anything I feel vindicated. We need see this as a sign our representative democracy has been bought and paid for and depose the corporate and financial sector Oligarchs that control our country. The Vanderbilts, the Rothchilds, the Federal Reserve, all of it. Overthrow the tyrannical 1% and give the country back to the 99%. Until then it doesn't matter who we vote where. Different management, same owners, you'll never be free.
>>
>>721221270

I really don't understand why you try to give facts to people who support Trump. They need alternative facts!
>>
File: US imports.jpg (52KB, 823x543px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
US imports.jpg
52KB, 823x543px
>>721221662
>nothing important comes from Mexico anyways
>The top imports from Mexico in 2015 were vehicles, electrical machinery, machinery, mineral fuels, and medical instruments, the USTR reported. But the country is our second largest supplier of agriculture goods, including vegetables, fruit, wine, beer, and snack foods. Yes, if you're worried about your avocados and your Coronas, you're not off base.
Source http://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-does-the-u-s-import-from-mexico-a-whole-lot/

Also picture (attached this time) relevant. Nothing important on that list, no sir. Easily go without that lot.
>>
>>721222138
Just call me Don Qixote and imagine they're my windmills
>>
>>721222019
last leader that tried to do something like that is still painted like the devil for the whole world by the same people who controls everything
and all the useful idiots thinks its a good thing that happened and thinks it makes them better people than others to keep remembering and enforcing that shit everywhere
>>
>>721222226
thumbs up then!
>>
File: HKI0367.jpg (15KB, 480x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HKI0367.jpg
15KB, 480x320px
>>721210976
americans got the president they deserve
>>
>>721222158
all vehicles, machinery and stuff is owned by american or european companies that just explore mexico due to the cheap labor
the plan is to bring those back to US
not like mexico has the know-how to produce on their own anything other than girls with mustache and drugs anyways
>>
>>721222383
The most depressing this is I'm a Brit but, with a little research whilst in this thread, I end up knowing more about both the status of the wall, the images in the original article and the state of trade of the USA with Mexico. Yet they would rather be spoon-fed with falsehoods
>>
>>721216666
>trade tariffs

How is Mexico gonna pay by increased trade tariffs?

In case of tariffs, the only one paying is the end consumer, i.e. the american public. Mexico will just sell their goods elsewhere.

Basic economics 101.
>>
>>721219869
don't make these retards' heads spin dude
>>
>>721222158
>>nothing important comes from Mexico anyways
>>The top imports from Mexico in 2015 were vehicles, electrical machinery, machinery, mineral fuels, and medical instruments, the USTR reported. But the country is our second largest supplier of agriculture goods, including vegetables, fruit, wine, beer, and snack foods. Yes, if you're worried about your avocados and your Coronas, you're not off base

now turn that round to imports from the USA and see the result.
now add that to the countries the US govt is going to piss off the same way and you'll see america become a banana republic with an ongoing military crippling debt
>>
>>
>>721216666
Quads of truth
>>
>>721218866
>that tattoo

guy is an american hero
>>
>>721222573
elsewhere where ?
you think cuba will buy those cars ? south america ?
they cant afford
europe ?
they already have them

mexico is fucked without the US
>>
>>721222469
>the plan is to bring those back to US
Don't hold your breath. If this was the case, why did BMW just commit to a new Mexican plant rather than build in the USA?

Also, I believe without Congress POTUS can only impose 15% for 150 days, so his 20% promise is bluster until a bill passes. But I'm not American so I may be wrong on that piece of constitutional law
>>
>>721222707
what the hell is it? just looks like blob to me
>>
>>721222733
Cars are commodities and can be traded around the world, as long as they're built to the correct regulations. They could export from Mexico to any left-hand-drive territory with no retooling. They could even use Mexico to replace some of the cars currently exported from the USA, like some BMW and Mercedes models.
>>
>>721210976
>One of the few politicians doing what he promised he would do.
>Not even taking his salary.
>Most hated president in America

America deserves Hillary
>>
>>721222733
australia for one.
our auto industry collapsed to more imports will be welcome
>>
>>721222920
Aren't you guys still RHD?
>>
>>721210976

>Ahead of Schedule and Under Budget: Army Engineers Begin Work on Trump's Border Wall

Media-stunt.

That wall is going to cross the private property if it's supposed to be built all the way through. If those people refuse to have a government building built on their property this whole thing will have to go through the courts and that will take longer than then 9 more month Trump will be in office.

This whole rush to action will backfire on Trump.
>>
>>721222916
>>One of the few politicians doing what he promised he would do.
meaningless if those things are bad and only appeal to paranoid reactionaries
>>Not even taking his salary.
doesnt' need to. plus he's using govt security around trump tower for a massive expenditure
>>Most hated president in America
with good reason
>>
>>721222960
no. never have been
we made RHD for americans; no problem.
mexico can manage it also
>>
>>721215610
>yfw it's the very same 'plan' mitt romney kept pushing that obama just called it after himself and implemented
>>
File: 1485636255627.png (44KB, 706x674px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485636255627.png
44KB, 706x674px
>>721216521

Why does he look younger on the 2015 photo?
>>
>>721218629

Cry more nigger.
>>
>>721222735
its a gamble
bmw probably had planned that plant and everything needed for it and changing it all now would demand and cost a lot
they think the trades between US and mexico wont be fucked up so its worth it to go on with those plans
its a gamble, if they are right, they get cheap mexico labor and great american market
if trump does fuck up the trades, they get fucked because their products wont have a competitive price in the US anymore

meanwhile if other companies set an agreement with trump to make their plants in the US, they'll have an advantage in prices due to taxes and image due to using american workers to make their products instead of shipping the money away
>>
>>721223134
America is LHD. Which side is your steering wheel on, looking forward out of the windscreen?
>>
>>721210976
It won't do anything. It will be another case of 'theater safety' designed to make you think it's stopping immigration
>>
>>721216576

The people don't look that fat too me.
>>
>>721222455

Only as much as Britain deserves brexit.

Yes, fuck the ignorance of the masses and fuck the fearmongering demagogues and fuck the system that rattles and buckles when it lets them come into power. We still have to deal with how to fix it.
>>
>>721223259
Well have fun with the shitty american cars then...
>>
>>721223259
Yet in the same breath and timescale Ford can confirm it will expand in the USA rather than Mexico - same planning horizon, different shareholder nationalities
>>
>>721223025
sure it will

come back in 10 months to cry some more about how he still is your president and there is nothing you can do about it
>>
File: 1450371170374.jpg (46KB, 400x390px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450371170374.jpg
46KB, 400x390px
Oh goodie!Another politic thread.
>>
>>721222469
oh that's cool! Guys! We're going to be the new cheap labor! Uninsured and Underpaid!
>>
>>721223298
RHD.
>>
>>721214087
>trump now has control of what pictures the media posts in their articles

hail the god emperor
>>
File: 1482597335073.jpg (133KB, 1150x647px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482597335073.jpg
133KB, 1150x647px
>>721217020
>>721223396

>he still is your president and there is nothing you can do about it

He never was and he will never be since I am not a US citizen and neither do I live in the USA.
>>
>>721223396
>yeah his idea sucks but he will still be president!
Worst response ever
>>
>>721214533
you're really grasping at straws
>>
>>721223326
but these do
>>
>>721223372
this is what happens when faggots run out of arguments

mexico will pay for the wall
and all you can do is cry about it
>>
>>721210976

But he didn't get elected, this was the third time the FBI has helped the GOP rig an election.

All the time and money the republicans spent swift boating the Clinton over crazy election rigging conspiracies and they were rigging the election all along.

The best part is that they've taken another stand against democracy and you're so brainwashed all you'll do is cheer because the team you were programmed to worship in your little red state drop-out factory has won.
>>
File: Image7.png (710KB, 807x992px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Image7.png
710KB, 807x992px
What should be done
>>
>>721214533
What has he done to put Americans first though?
>>
>>721223431
where do you read about uninsured and underpaid ? cnn ?
>>
>>721223432
my bad = RHD. always has been
>>
File: 1452883303314.jpg (141KB, 500x362px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452883303314.jpg
141KB, 500x362px
Boy howdy,what is this, the tenth Trump thread today?
>>
>>721223507
assuming you just come here to shitpost
ok
>>
>>721223542
american taxpayers wiil pay.
trump didn't think it through.
>>
>>721223542
I didnt argue yet, my first post. Just saying you (since youre obv. a fatburger) are building shitty cars.
>>
>>721211069
Found the libfag
>>
>>721223517
>trying to imply he agreed with you
>>
File: 1421696273512.jpg (159KB, 751x592px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421696273512.jpg
159KB, 751x592px
>>721223540

Actually Trump is the one who got most fat people out.
>>
>>721223603
I'm ok with that
>>
>>721223741
really?
>>
>>721223726
His response did make it seem that way and it is a shitty idea
>>
>>721223701
he did, you didnt understand tho
>>
>>721223603
Oh I forgot: change the electoral system to a popular vote.
>>
>>721223835
Mexico doesn't pay for the wall upfront and Tarrifs get passed down to the consumer.
How did he think it through?
>>
>>721222469
When the hell did those companies agree to bring jobs back at honest wages? Was it as he repeals regulations on banks from making flat-out awful "investments"? Or when he lowers corporate taxes to the benefit of CEOs? Or when he lowers taxes on the wealthy (by 30% for millionaires, really!!!! wtf!) and placates your sorry ass with a few hundred bucks? Technology, and technology alone is responsible for the largest viable job growth and we have a fag who doesn't believe in science. Going back half a century to the coal mines makes us the new OLD china.
>>
>>721223603

Finally some sense up in here.
>>
>>721223814
no it didnt
only a retard would think it did
or a liar trying to swing things
>>
>>721218423

dam my president thicc
>>
>>721223835
no he didn't.
he tends to say anything that will get approval and figure out the details later.
the american consumer wiill pay for the wall (which will never be built due to the terrain)
>>
>>721223952
See>>721218624
>>
>>721223921
thanks for your incoherent autistic ramblings
it sure cancels everything you dont like and cant make a point against
>>
>>721216055
Democrats, as they had a super majority and the presidency from 2008-2010. It was later held up in the supreme court by 4 liberal judges and a moderate. You're delusional.

Typical libtard. It's Obama's signature piece of legislation, and when it goes awry, you turn away from your cult leader for any blame.

>Obama made the concessions to pass ACA only after his 'single payer' was chopped into what it is now.
>republicans digging their heels when the real ACA was being implemented by Obama

which is it?

>Republicans were in the Insurance Companies' and Hospital associations' pockets

Of course, the democratic party holding extreme power at the federal level at the time had 0 dealings with any aforementioned organizations because they're always for the people. /s
>>
File: TSI May-Cover.jpg (1MB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TSI May-Cover.jpg
1MB, 2250x3000px
Yeah, your Orange Lion won.
Now he's still got 70 active lawsuits against him, Trump University and Trump Foundation are blatant evidence of his shady business tactics, he refuses to show his tax returns or cut all ties to his global businesses, and is apportioning christian fundamentalists to positions in his cabinet for which he is unqualified.

He's also indulging the failing fossil fuels industry, whereas china has officially began phasing out coal and invested 360 billion into green energy projects. He still bitches on twitter several times within an hour like a 13 year old girl, and has a press secretary that treats him as such. He talks with the articulation of a 4th grader in every one of his public statements, and has made a good job of pissing off foreign nations in a matter of weeks.

Truly you picked the best and brightest for our oval office. Surely no bad can come of this.
Fuck every last one of you.
>>
>>721214170
>feminist a person who believes in equality for men and women.

You know he meant the connotative of politician not the denotative.
>>
>>721216897
fag
>>
>>721216897
i like his signature
>>
>>721224263
*for which they are unqualified
>>
>>721217965
>Obama creates more employees subsidized by the federal government

Need stats on results, not lazy ones about dollars spent, pl0x
>>
>>721224093
see what ? the posts were

>>721223025
>>721223396

there is no agreement there
you really are just retarded
>>
File: trump_cabinet.jpg (62KB, 475x460px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_cabinet.jpg
62KB, 475x460px
>>721224263
this
>>
No need to get so upset. Just calmly come to the realization that our society has already peaked and we're simply on the inevitable downward trajectory now. We stormed the beaches of Normandy, walked on the Moon and watched the Berlin Wall fall, it's all gonna be downhill from there.

We're too unequal, too stratified with wealth at the top, too fat, too dumb, too easily manipulated. As a comparable civilization, we're at about the part when Caligula was ordering opulent orgies and appointing his horse to be consul of Rome.

But keep in mind this isn't necessarily a bad thing for average American. The British might not have an empire anymore, but they're still kicking around. The individual citizen never reaps the benefit of having an expansive overseas empire.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 120



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.