[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Still so much butthurt months later...

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 91

Still so much butthurt months later...
>>
Does trump have but one facial expression that isnt hilariously stupid looking?
>>
>>721139500
Have you sized the picture so small so Donald can pick it up with his tiny hands?
>>
>>721139500
all day everyday it seems.
>>
>>721139793
op's right. butthurt.
>>
File: 1484167996056.jpg (28KB, 419x434px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484167996056.jpg
28KB, 419x434px
better than someone who shits themselves.
>>
Feels good man
>>
File: 1439846461747.jpg (121KB, 686x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439846461747.jpg
121KB, 686x960px
>>721139500
>Been working as a president for like two weeks.
>Months
>months
>months

Typical republican.
>>
>>721139500
Because he said he was going to drain the swamp, and then hired 5 executives from fucking Goldman fucking Sachs.

That fucking orange cuck played us!
>>
>>721140820
Only person having tantrums is Trump on Twitter at 3am.
>>
>>721141178
>he said he was going to study the disease, and he kept some of the diseased flesh!
>what a fucking idiot! he should have cut it all off and incinerated it, that's how you learn from it!

neck yourself. if he picked other people with no ties to any no-no companies you'd have bitched they're unqualified
>>
>>721141294
how dare he refuse to sleep when I am, that orange cunt

everything important in the world dictates people are asleep at 3 AM

If everyone was asleep at 3 AM in their respective timezone there would be no world hunger or terrorism or australian abbos
>>
>>721141178
only those who are socially inept use the insult "cuck" seriously
>>
>>721141142
>What is 8 of november
>What are crying liberals
You need help buddy.
>>
>>721141921
I just don't care about merica, but you may also remember the polacks going apeshit for the last 1 1/2 years
>>
File: 1485447489727.jpg (124KB, 700x467px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485447489727.jpg
124KB, 700x467px
>>721139500
>>
>>721139500
Careful! Don't drink too much! You might catch basic human decency! I hear it's contagious!
>>
>>721139640
>>721139793
evidence that op is correct

>>721141142
yep. months. you faggots have been REEEEE-ing in the streets and online since the day after the election.
learn to count.
oh wait, they don't teach useful skills in transexual muslim courses, do they?
sorry. just go play with your crayons and eat your tendies and let the grown ups run the important shit, sport.
>>
>>721139500
You can save this and repost, months later, and it'll be accurate.

The faggots on the left are throwing a hissy fit and will continue to do so for 4-8 years. I think it's fucking great.
>>
>>721141142
"Been president for like 2 weeks"
And yet you dildos are acting like he's been wrecking shit for the past 8 years. Kek.
>>
Not surprised that Trump defunded abortion clinics since none of you faggots get laid anyway.
Way to fucking go.
>>
File: trump_shill0.jpg (84KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_shill0.jpg
84KB, 500x375px
>>721139500
sure comrade
>>
>>721139500
Months later and TrumpTards still cant handle the fact that not everyone is going to gargle Trump's balls 24/7 like they do.
>>
>>721139500
MFW that bottle is full of Russian hooker piss
>>
>>721142623
If you look back a bit at 4chan history, you can see, that people here always swung into the opposite political opinion of the leading party. During bush, the board was mostly leftist.

At the end of obamas period, we saw the extreme swing to the right and soon we will see 4chan swing to the left again.

I think, mostly because people here are always complaining and never happy.
>>
File: trump_pee_pee.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_pee_pee.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>
File: images (1).png (11KB, 227x222px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (1).png
11KB, 227x222px
>>721139640
>>721139793
>>721141142
>>721142269
This time op is not wrong.
>>
>>721143193
Ah the taste of liberal tears.
>>
I find it weird the greatest pleasure that people derive from Trump as president is not the amount of positivity he's made to their own lives, but the amount of displeasure other people are receiving.

>"I'm drinking your delicious liberal tears"

Well, liberals aren't crying, they're angry. Unless you can find a way to derive sustenance from protests, neo nazi's being punched in the face and dwindling public support instead of tears, it's going to be a difficult 4 years for them AND you.
>>
>>721143308
Pointing out conservatives made a mistake is not the same as crying.
>>
File: trump_sign.webm (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_sign.webm
1MB, 480x270px
>>
>>721141527

You better be pretending to be retarded
>>
>>721139500

hi. i hate politics.

if you enjoy someone elses misery, then you're mentally ill and a terrible human
>>
File: 15726863.jpg (30KB, 618x412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
15726863.jpg
30KB, 618x412px
>>
>>721142609
This is unrefined right here, you can't separate any Issues so it comes out as some fucked mixup of all the things youre scared of -education, Muslims, etc


Stay terrorized retard
>>
I love my country right now. It's going in a great direction.
>>
File: 1486073943508.jpg (143KB, 703x703px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486073943508.jpg
143KB, 703x703px
If you voted for this fat travesty you should immediately take multiple sledgehammer blows to the face.
>>
>>721145456
So, basically, you're retarded?
>>
>>721145644
found the libcuck
>>
>>721143193
>>
File: Libtards.jpg (35KB, 491x355px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Libtards.jpg
35KB, 491x355px
>>721145598
>>
File: 1482474516561.jpg (93KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482474516561.jpg
93KB, 800x600px
>>721145598
>>721145644
wahhh!!!!
>>
>>721139500
you really don't have to be liberal anymore to be pissed at trump. he's not a competent politician
>>
File: alt-heaven.jpg (339KB, 1434x1668px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alt-heaven.jpg
339KB, 1434x1668px
>>721140934
look it up, photo shopped poop asshole.
It is a remade stock Getty image.
Go back to your little alt-heaven.
>>
>>721139500
Fuck off back to your safe space.
>>
>thinks removing coal regulations will fix our shit economy
>gets labor from China anyways
>>
File: family.jpg (30KB, 640x578px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
family.jpg
30KB, 640x578px
I lost my jpg of a pile of shit with Trumps face on it...I hope this will do in its steed.
>>
>>721146696
This. And, well, he spent the last two decades or so being a Democrat.
>>
>>721145977
Found the dumbfuck.
>>
>>721139500
>Still so much butthurt months later...
You only voted for him because the liberal majority hates him so much.
If Jeffery Dahmer were alive (and straight) you could have elected him and gotten the same results.
>>
>>721142156
no, no body remembers that because no one gives a shit about Poland.
>>
>>721139500
>butthurt
Spoken like a true 12 year old.
>>
>>721139500
have fun in a gulag, cunt
>>
File: 1460172862196.jpg (198KB, 639x916px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460172862196.jpg
198KB, 639x916px
>>721147270
dumping Trumptard tears
>>
File: 7CwTih1.jpg (79KB, 562x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7CwTih1.jpg
79KB, 562x750px
>>721147608
>>
File: 15w7tdz.jpg (38KB, 455x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
15w7tdz.jpg
38KB, 455x337px
>>721147632
>>
File: F8YZKI6.jpg (40KB, 455x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
F8YZKI6.jpg
40KB, 455x332px
>>721147660
>>
File: G0IfXox.jpg (37KB, 458x344px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
G0IfXox.jpg
37KB, 458x344px
>>721147686
>>
File: um, no.jpg (8KB, 182x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
um, no.jpg
8KB, 182x276px
>>721139500

hey OP here's you:

SOWE MERCH BERT HERT YRS LERTER

and you're a fag!
>>
File: Glpp2Ek.jpg (36KB, 450x330px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Glpp2Ek.jpg
36KB, 450x330px
>>721147726
>>
File: k6GHh8I.jpg (39KB, 461x433px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
k6GHh8I.jpg
39KB, 461x433px
>>721147753
>>
File: trump_obamacare.jpg (43KB, 639x830px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_obamacare.jpg
43KB, 639x830px
>>
File: trump_payfreeze.jpg (60KB, 639x657px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_payfreeze.jpg
60KB, 639x657px
>>
File: trump_dapl.jpg (39KB, 639x716px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_dapl.jpg
39KB, 639x716px
>>
File: KILoKk9.jpg (41KB, 451x371px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KILoKk9.jpg
41KB, 451x371px
>>721147794
>>
File: Safe Spaces.jpg (41KB, 734x233px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Safe Spaces.jpg
41KB, 734x233px
>>721139500
> Your the ones supporting the guy with the lowest salt tolerance on earth

> Trump needs a safe space
>>
>>721139500
>>
I wonder how many people in this thread even voted or are old enough to vote...
>>
File: lol.png (20KB, 721x219px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lol.png
20KB, 721x219px
>>721148014
>>
>>721147896
complete bullshit. theres a hiring freeze. its still shit though I have no idea what the fuck he thinks he's doing with this.
>>
>>721139500
> a lot of it is coming from his own supporters
> Turns out a billionaire isn't anti-establishment
> 4 more years of neo-liberal economics
>>
File: UndrainedSwamp.png (114KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
UndrainedSwamp.png
114KB, 480x480px
>>721139500
> Dat Oligarchy
>>
File: mylKvR9.jpg (36KB, 459x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mylKvR9.jpg
36KB, 459x366px
>>721148194
>>
File: President Division.jpg (13KB, 261x167px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
President Division.jpg
13KB, 261x167px
> Capitalists been using the same trick since always

> Divide and conquer
>>
File: PIt6PZI.jpg (42KB, 460x408px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PIt6PZI.jpg
42KB, 460x408px
>>721148345
>>
Trump himself doesn't make me butt hurt,the insane amount of threads about him does,keep it to one new fags.
>>
File: PXk2YSA.jpg (42KB, 455x362px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PXk2YSA.jpg
42KB, 455x362px
>>721148433
>>
File: Q682UzD.jpg (39KB, 457x415px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Q682UzD.jpg
39KB, 457x415px
>>721148484
>>
File: benghazi.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
benghazi.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
The trumpster just relaxed the Russian sanctions so they can get better encryption that the CIA can't break.
>>
>>721139500
Who the fuck drinks water like that?
>>
File: RJNtjJJ.jpg (34KB, 460x336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RJNtjJJ.jpg
34KB, 460x336px
>>721148538
>>
File: XLjDmOW.jpg (33KB, 460x339px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
XLjDmOW.jpg
33KB, 460x339px
>>721148673
>>
File: ySBsUXs.jpg (38KB, 458x402px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ySBsUXs.jpg
38KB, 458x402px
>>721148738
>>
File: ZnUewoD.jpg (29KB, 459x327px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ZnUewoD.jpg
29KB, 459x327px
>>721148784
>>
File: asshole1.jpg (138KB, 723x476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asshole1.jpg
138KB, 723x476px
>>721148472
You voted in the asshole...asshole
>>
Why do we even have /pol/?The politics fags didn't make like the bronys and fuck off.
>>
All these tweets are basically saying
>i voted for you but now im butthurt because youre doing what you told us you would do wahhhhh!!
>>
>>721141527
That might be one of the dumbest things I have read in months. Thanks for the laughs.
>>
File: giphy.gif (936KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
936KB, 400x300px
>>721148990
>>
File: love lies.jpg (155KB, 850x498px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
love lies.jpg
155KB, 850x498px
>>721148472
This is a better YLYL thread then any shity YLYL thread ever was. You the guy with all the fucking bananas?
>>
>>721149512
How long have you used /b/?
>>
File: too far.gif (352KB, 750x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
too far.gif
352KB, 750x600px
>>721149676
Long fucking enough.
>>
File: clown 6.jpg (39KB, 399x396px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
clown 6.jpg
39KB, 399x396px
>>721149676
I do not do the YLYL crap because I find it as funny as this clown.
>>
Do you guys know any actual Trump voters? There is no regret. He's doing EXACTLY what he promised. We're beating it raw around the clock.

If you really want to keep your party from dying you should stop doubling down on the same shady tactics that lost you every branch of the government.

Your newest "Trumpgret" psyop will end exactly the same as the others... your retarded supporters will be the only people who believe it and opposing party unity will be bolstered because they know exactly what you're doing.

>stop supporting him because David Duke, look everyone hates him
>no wait stop supporting him because this Mexican judge, look everyone hates him
>stop supporting him because he's a Russian plant, look everyone hates him
>stop supporting him because he made lewd comments, look everyone hates him
>he won't win the election, look at these polls, everyone hates him
>uhh Russia again, try to stop his inauguration, look everyone agrees
>he's doing a bad job, see other people regret voting for him, everyone hates him

Let's be real, there is no regret and you know it. Your pathetic party is dying fast and you could lose 20 senate seats in 2018 if you keep this childish shit up.
>>
>>721148194
nobodys being deported. they arent even deporting illegal mexicans.
>>
>>721147309
New?
>>
>>721145598
dat ass, trumps got a thicc bod
>>
File: Stump Trump.jpg (97KB, 960x833px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Stump Trump.jpg
97KB, 960x833px
>>
>>721147660
>>721147686
>>721147726
The VA did exempt all jobs they deem "medically necessary". What now, fag?
>>
>>721147794
Good.
>>
>>721147831
Get your own health insurance, cunt.
>>
File: putin and trump.jpg (49KB, 1024x564px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
putin and trump.jpg
49KB, 1024x564px
>>721150107
Trump himself knows how to win.
Look he just won something!
>>
>>721147753
>Chelsea Manning is a hero

>Chelsea Elizabeth Manning[5] (born Bradley Edward Manning, December 17, 1987) is a United States Army soldier who was convicted by court-martial in July 2013, of violations of the Espionage Act and other offenses, after disclosing to WikiLeaks nearly three-quarters of a million classified, or unclassified but sensitive, military and diplomatic documents. Manning was sentenced in August 2013 to 35 years' imprisonment, with the possibility of parole in the eighth year, and to be dishonorably discharged from the Army.

>hero

LOL
>>
>>721147896
>>721148201
Career ladder promotion are exempt, faggot.
>>
>>721148433
Fuck the blind niggers!
>>
>>721150327
capitalism is fine until we can find somehing better. what it needs is regulation once you become rich enough to own countries.
>>
>>721148738
We don't wanrt poor people getting mortgages. We know how that turns out.

Why don't people get this?
>>
>>721150567
and thats a pay freeze? he's saying he's not getting paychecks little guy.
>>
>>721150893
> that image
> Jobs are never coming back. Ever
> most people have no idea
>>
File: rulling class.jpg (52KB, 640x552px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rulling class.jpg
52KB, 640x552px
>>721150107
Trump won because because the repubs mouth piece and friends kept up a string of lies going for as long as Obama was in office about how bad the USA was getting. The truth is that he was black and showed grace and kindness.
They elected a classless greedy self centered troll to get even.
>>
>>721151058
No, just the opposite, didn't mean to tag your comment. Was agreeing with you. Not a pay freeze, and you still get promotions, if you're not done with your career ladder.
>>
File: ha.jpg (28KB, 331x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ha.jpg
28KB, 331x319px
>>721151507
>showed grace and kindness.
>>
File: mouth.jpg (151KB, 1150x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mouth.jpg
151KB, 1150x2048px
>>721150941
Guess you can't have a house then. Better hope your mom stays alive.
>>
>>721151421
sure they are they already have. just not in our country.
>>
>>721151507
yeah, it had nothing to do with how shitty Hillary was as a candidate and how badly the Democratic party screwed up their primaries, or how the supposedly liberal biased media only focused on Trump during the Republican primaries and then pretended they were surprised when he was all anyone cared about by the end of it.
>>
>>721150941
Fucking idiots have bleeding hearts and are too stupid to see that the housing crash was brought on by this.
>>
>>721144694
Not at all afraid of education, but you obviously are if you think this post constitutes a cogent argument. 1/10, you got me to reply.
Stay cucked, retard.
^ that's where the comma goes, champ.
>>
File: ErnestBorgnine.jpg (485KB, 800x1007px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ErnestBorgnine.jpg
485KB, 800x1007px
>>721149217
>butthurt because youre doing what you told us you would do wahhhhh!!

First off: Most every Trump supporter I know IRL keeps telling me "he isn't really going to build the wall", "he isn't really going to deport all muslims", "he isn't really going to send US troops to die so Russia can get control of Europe's oil supply".
Less than 25% of eligible voters supported him, and apparently, half of them didn't really support his policies, they were just tired of being the social minority.

Secondly, /pol/acks keep laughing about "liberal tears", but Trumps own supporters are crying too.
If you're not crying yet, it just shows your power of self-delusion is extra strong.
And I find THAT fucking HILARIOUS.
>>
>>721152058
you poor ignorant man. It was balloon mortgages that the banks knew could never be paid back. and then the government BAILED them out with YIOUR taxes so they could do it again. and here we are.
>>
>>721151825
Why is that funny
>>
>>721139500
the man who let Putin cuck the US of A. your new president Vladimir Putin. ive not heard one Trump supporter have a bad word to say about Vlad, which is just the way he wants it. Rednecks shouting USA as Trump splurges their taxes on a fucking wall (WTF) while Putin, using his brain will begin to gently cuck the US of its power. Bye bye USA finally proven there was a majority of stupidity which means you no longer qualify to be most powerful nation in the world (i fucking hate coke and mcdonalds anyway cant wait for some better russian equivalents)
>>
>>721152137
I don't know what Trump supporters your faggy ass is surrounding yourself with, you fucking shill.
>>
>>721148809
>voted for him
>calls him racist

guess racism doesn't matter to this guy until it's
>his< money on the line.
what a gutless fuck up.
>>
>>721139500
love this guy. maga
>>
>>721141142
Op wasn't saying that butthurt began as he was blessed as president. Your an retard
>>
>>721152232
What are Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac.
>>
>>721150107
>If you really want to keep your party from dying
Daily reminder that the Republicans haven't had a non-incumbent win the popular vote since 1980.
You're relying on glitches in the system to remain in power.
You've only had two popular-vote-supported turnovers since the 1920's, unless you count Nixon's 1968 "win" with 43% of the vote.
Most people still voted Democrat.
So the only times you've taken the White House with an actual mandate from the people IN NEARLY A CENTURY are Reagan and Eisenhower.
And Ike was practically a communist compared to to most Republicans.
>>
>>721151507
>implying the usa didn't get worse under obama
>implying your ghetto meme is even accurate and doesn't rely on the same stereotyping and hatred you and your crew claim to abhor
>implying obama didn't bomb a fucking doctors without borders hospital
>implying he didn't give guns to cartels and facilitate the murder of his own citize...subjects
>implying the media didn't turn a blind eye to his endless string of fuck ups.

tell yourself whatever you have to man, but this sort of dishonesty and bullshit is a big reason the left lost everything last november.

doubling down on this ill-conceived plan surely won't backfire twice, right?

Pence 2024.
>>
>>721152232
To be fair, the banks did pay it all back.
>>
File: Cz9hyYPXEAA9cEY.jpg (80KB, 1200x714px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cz9hyYPXEAA9cEY.jpg
80KB, 1200x714px
>>721152529
lol
>>
Help! I said mean things on internet on Trump in 2016. Is there still a change that I could visit your great and generous country? I will gladly cancel all my previous statements.
>>
I don't understand how people are so stupid as to base their entire political philosophy on upsetting liberals and then make up reasons to try to back it up
>>
>>721152623
they should have failed. we dont need this kind of banking. before you say mortgages people didnt need mortgages not that long ago to buy a house you would rent until you could afford a house and you bought it.
>>
File: Trumpland2.png (914KB, 1600x852px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trumpland2.png
914KB, 1600x852px
>>721152529
>>
File: RQTCb3Z.jpg (85KB, 742x619px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RQTCb3Z.jpg
85KB, 742x619px
>>721150220
>nobodys being deported. they arent even deporting illegal mexicans.
See what I mean?
All the Trump supporters I've ever met are already in apologist mode, and spouting denial about his policies.
FYI: Obama deported more illegals than any POTUS in U.S. history.
And "Commiefornia" just had their third annual human trafficking crackdown, and will deport *hundreds* of illegals arrested today.
>>
>>721152783
Oh wow look at all that empty land that's missing.

Land can't vote, faggot
>>
So many lies in this thread.
>>
File: embaresiment.jpg (123KB, 960x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
embaresiment.jpg
123KB, 960x960px
>>721152019
Good point...The repub propaganda machine pulled out every trick in their ass to make Hillary look bad. In fact they spent millions of my tax dollars on that fake Bullshit Benghazi investigation in order to make her look bad.
>>
>>721152529
Popular vote means NOTHING. Not surer why people keep bringing it up. It exists exactly for this reason, to keep CALI and NY fags from having undue influence.

We don't all eat wheat grass and suck cock all day long.
>>
File: 1MnFX3r.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1MnFX3r.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>721150350
>The VA did exempt all jobs they deem "medically necessary". What now, fag?
What the VA usually deems "medically necessary" is laughable.
also (citation needed]
AND: are you claiming the notoriously understaffed agency has hired ANYONE since the EO?
>>
File: 4HgSpk3.jpg (230KB, 598x792px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4HgSpk3.jpg
230KB, 598x792px
>>721152939
>>
>>721148572
>Hillary and Barack leave US soldiers to die when terrorists attack American embassy
>equates to Russia hacking Clinton's email history to inform the US public of her crimes
>Russia was able to hack into it, when the crime was her not avoiding people hacking into her confidential emails
Fucking lefties
>>
>>721153067
>they don't agree with me so their votes should count for less
>>
File: 938vPDi.png (2MB, 1439x1418px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
938vPDi.png
2MB, 1439x1418px
>>721150491
>Get your own health insurance, cunt.
Obamacare REQUIRES everyone to have their own insurance.
It also prevents insurance companies from denying coverage to people who need it the most.
Try to keep up, this shit's old news.
>>
>>721153067
people don't realize the electoral college is written into the constitution and it's going to be impossible to get rid of.
>>
>>721152590
Point in fact...every single green text is Bull Shit propaganda brought to you by your good friends at the alt-right and you suck it just like trump sucks putin...sad
>>
>>721152783
>hurr durr where the majority of people live in the United States
>>
>>721152853
sorry if I dont believe every tweet I read.
>>
File: democracymyass.png (8KB, 775x101px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
democracymyass.png
8KB, 775x101px
>>721152244
>majority of stupidity
>>
>>721153399
>New York and California should determine the other 48 states' POTUS
>>
>>721152980
The Republicans barely had to try to make the Democrats looks bad this time around. Not that it matters, they're all just shaking hands taking money from the same people and doing nothing as they pass the baton back and forth to further their own careers. People would rather have been entertained by a psychopath than vote for another insider who says whatever sounds appealing depending on who she's talking to and then does whatever the money behind her tells her to.
>>
>>721152980
>bengazi bullshit.
you realize someone who is not guilty wouldnt delete 30,000 emails right when they asked her to turn them over. thats not how collecting evidence works either. you dont ask the person you are investigating to bring the evidence to you and tip them off that you are collecting evidence in the first place. they are all fucked just 2 separate groups of shitbags.
>>
File: 1482867357859.jpg (103KB, 564x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482867357859.jpg
103KB, 564x544px
>>721153067
>Popular vote means NOTHING.
Keep telling yourself that.
Meanwhile, (Reagan aside) your party hasn't had a mandate from the people since the 1920's.
Sure, sure you're in power, thanks to the glitchy system.
But you sure can't claim to be the "real" America.
>>
>>721153179
I don't do /pol/ because they are mostly insane and frightening posters.
Please go back there and leave /b/ in peace.
They have the same 12 things they stress over and over just like you>>721153179
>>
>>721153179
They also hacked the RNC servers, but a Trump win serves their needs (not America's).
Also: Bush kept his emails on RNC servers and Trump keeps his on fucking gmail, lol.
>>
File: shit.jpg (6KB, 182x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shit.jpg
6KB, 182x250px
>>721139500

Trump's White house turned off the recording devices for the first time when he talked with Putin on the phone.
>>
>>721153250
>people don't realize the electoral college is written into the constitution and it's going to be impossible to get rid of.
So was direct appointment of Senators.
The EC has already been modified.
The constitution has been amended dozens of times (go google the 25th amendment while you're at it).
>>
>>721153817
>glitchy system
>works precisely as documented

Pick one, dipshit. There's also a fuckload of people who didn't vote, and the fact of Republican creep during the entire Obama administration. You liberal cucks cluster in a couple of places and that's about it. Look again at the cluster map of the elections -- it's massively Republican, even in States that went to Hillary.
>>
>>721153817
voted trump because he said he's going to bring back jobs. he's not in manufacturing other than trivial things like his tie company. so I dont doubt he wold do it considering how much he's done so far.
>>
>>721153533
>Ohio, Wisconsin, and Florida should determine the other 47 states' POTUS
>>
>>721154210
Its pretty sweet how you are the in the secret service. tell us more.
>>
>>721153817
>glitchy system
>it's in the constitution
>not the real America
It's always been the real America, whether you like the system or not.
>>
>>721153533
>>New York and California should determine the other 48 states' POTUS
Do you even math?
EVERY SINGLE VOTE in California, New York, Texas, Florida, Illinois, Ohio, Georgia AND Pennsylvania STILL isn't a majority.

You're just happy the glitchy system is the only reason your minority party even exists.
>>
>>
>>721139500
months? the guy has been in office for less than two weeks and still has eight years to go
>>
>>721153761
>you realize someone who is not guilty wouldnt delete 30,000 emails right when they asked her to turn them over.
Remember when Gee-Dub deleted 22 MILLION emails?
>>
>>721139500
trump is gonna go into iran any fool can see it a mile away gl military fags and gl tax dollars
>>
>>721154510
you really dont want a republic do you? what happens if they fuck up or even change views on something you and they used to support?
>>
File: 1486069176138.jpg (142KB, 475x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486069176138.jpg
142KB, 475x263px
>>721154354
>voted trump because he said he's going to bring back jobs.
Democrats are the ones with a track record of "bringing back jobs".
Besides, in case you haven't noticed, unemployment is down (for now).
>>
>>721153817
Yeah and raising the minimun wage does nothing in regards to outsourcing? the fact is that neither republicans or democrats cared about it before, donald trump was the one that brought it up and resonated with lots of people.
>>
>>721154354
Great idea. All those red trump hats, made in China. Trump line of wear he and his wife sale...made in China.
>>
File: op223.png (729KB, 655x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
op223.png
729KB, 655x800px
>>721139500
>>
>>721154589
fuck george bush. fuck you are a hardwired liberal tool arent you.
>>
>>721154786
see>>721150893
>>
File: 4dA2Hmd.jpg (63KB, 376x468px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4dA2Hmd.jpg
63KB, 376x468px
>>721154794
>Yeah and raising the minimun wage does nothing in regards to outsourcing?
>we can MAGA by underbidding Mexicans and 8-year-olds in Singapore for wages.
>>
>>721154426
Go back to /pol/ but before read the news from anywhere but Fox and that nazi sounding alt-right web blog you normally get your information from.
>>
>>721140934
She sat on a chocolate. Dick head
>>
>>721154857
Proof how stupid you are
>>
honstly we need to uprise look at the stupid gay ass shit thats happing a UC Berkeley
>>
1.6 billion muslims
320 million Americucks
0 allies thanks to Trump's assholeishness
------------
LOSE
>>
>>721154786
Are you implying that everything that happens during the 4 or 8 years someone is president is the direct result of their actions? Ignoring the fact that the party doesn't even usually hold full control of congress for a two term presidency, it's usually not until years later we are able to see the full effects of policies put in place. Blaming everything on or giving praise for everything that happens to the current president at the time is short sighted and only serves as a useful tactic to selectively present the facts you want.
>>
File: yoda_butthurt.jpg (86KB, 720x513px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yoda_butthurt.jpg
86KB, 720x513px
Even Yoda agrees.
>>
File: deletethis.png (562KB, 1114x555px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
deletethis.png
562KB, 1114x555px
>>721155114
I just told you fuck george bush and you post that infographic and call me stupid?
>>
File: republicants.jpg (133KB, 500x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
republicants.jpg
133KB, 500x319px
>>721155217
>>
>>721155134
Amazing how one nuclear strike on Mecca during the Haaj can change those numbers.
>>
>>721155114
IQ doesn't effectively measure political prowess, it's not meant to, and the tests have to be reevaluated every few years and the things they consider change with the tools we use in everyday life. That's why IQ tends to rise on average over the lifetime of a single form of the IQ test. It's really not as meaningful as people think it is.
>>
>>721154677
True that, but it is only practice for the great China
war when we join up with his lover and paymaster.
>>
>>721154393
Florida is a big deal and she hot raped here. Trump stickers and signs everywhere, not a surprise.
>>
>>721155279
you are so fucking stupid it hurts.
>>
>>721155311
says idiot religious trump supporters.
>>
>>721155279
These numbers are accurate as global warming research data.
>>
>>721155294
Turn 13. It's an emergency.
>>
>>721155433
I'm not a Trump supporter or religious, I just don't blindly rely on irrelevant tests that are constantly being changed as what knowledge is important to everyday life changes to prove to others that I'm smarter than they are.
>>
File: 1485964184289.jpg (53KB, 795x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485964184289.jpg
53KB, 795x500px
>>
>>721155447
when all your great grand kids coastal cities are underwater tell them to pray about it
>>
>>721155595
>when all your great grand kids coastal cities are underwater tell them to pray about it
There is no spoon.
>>
>>721155580
>>721155400
>>
>>721155433
I am an atheist but I tell everyone I am a christian just to shit on faggot atheist like you as well as muslims because I hate them. DEUS VULT RACE WAR NOW GAS THE KIKES 1488
>>
>>721155665
I know your liberal mind cant understand this but I dont affiliate with a party no one should.
>>
File: trump think.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump think.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>721155279
Your confusing the small handed alt-fags with truth. They wont get it.
>>
File: Prez Trump Lunch.jpg (79KB, 630x481px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Prez Trump Lunch.jpg
79KB, 630x481px
everyone remember when he took office unemployment was at a 12 year low and stock market was at a record high....see where we are in 4 fucking years
>>
>>721155595
Where were you when the story broke that GISS falsified temperature data in the early 2010s by changing temperature records post 1950?
>>
File: WhySoRed.png (119KB, 1434x828px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WhySoRed.png
119KB, 1434x828px
>>721155158
>Are you implying that everything that happens during the 4 or 8 years someone is president is the direct result of their actions?
I know, right?
It seemed really unlikely to me, but the numbers correlate really strongly.
Go figure.
>>
>>721148572
"""""""""Confirmed"""""""""
>>
>>721155923
I am a fucking geologist and what your are quoting is right wing religious pray to god fodder
>>
>>721155824
"Barack Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth." - Trump

political rated this as mostly true. Yeah loving having the debt double in 8 years while having the slowest economic growth in modern history, oh and that 700 dollar niggercare tax i am supposed to pay. Obummer also says race relations are better than every, kek. Thanks chimpo
>>
>>
>>721156012
You are very quick to attack people for labels you assume apply to them just because they don't agree with you.

I'm a geologist too and you're a corporate shill who lives in an echo chamber.

I can play, too.
>>
>>721155114
Autismo cucks that can count spilled matchsticks but not kiss a girl vote liberal.
>>
>>721156012
I am fucking Larry Page, CEO of Alphabet, and I will delete your gmail account if you keep talkin shit white boi.
>>
>>721156409
fuck you i just deleted your moms email account and sold your sister my sausage
>>
>>721156484
sorry shlomo but my sister doesn't fuck kikes
>>
>>721139500
>0
Coming from a jackass that's been walking around bow-legged for the last 8 years...I really don't care.
>>
>>721139500
>>
>>721155923
>GISS falsified temperature data in the early 2010
More of your nazi breitbart lies.I looked it up.
>>
>>721156697
>>GISS falsified temperature data in the early 2010
>More of your nazi breitbart lies.I looked it up.
De-funding the Environmental Science Department at Berkeley is a good start.
>>
File: heil trump.jpg (104KB, 1024x674px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
heil trump.jpg
104KB, 1024x674px
>>721156001
Yea, even Trump admitted it. Said he did not understand computers and an 11 year kid could do the same think.
READ THE GODDAMN NEWS
>>
>>721156697
kek nazi breitbart. I am going to buy a replica nazi officer hat now. Seriously I am going to do it to ironicly be a nazi since all conservatives are nazis now
>>
>>721156832
Yes we can just all join one of the 10,000 religions in the world and pray about it. Oh wait they are all too busy fighting about who is right and forcing their religions on others
>>
>>721141678
Congrats on being a mongobongo retard that picks up on the time and not that the President is having a tantrum of twitter.

Hilariously ironic how thin skinned he is and how much his supporters defend him while throwing snowflake about as an insult.
>>
File: 1202264535440.jpg (39KB, 400x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1202264535440.jpg
39KB, 400x500px
How's Australia working for you?

- Barry
>>
>>721156242
The so called study by some Nazi professor was mainlined by breitbart' but the main real news did not do much with it except for Fox if that's real news at least sometimes
>>
>>721156995
>Yes we can just all join one of the 10,000 religions in the world and pray about it. Oh wait they are all too busy fighting about who is right and forcing their religions on others
Science has failed us. It is just another faith with a political agenda. Let's see how well they do with no state sponsorship and only public donations.
>>
File: 1485496641625.jpg (111KB, 960x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485496641625.jpg
111KB, 960x960px
>>
>>721157129
>>721156697
Fox and Breitbart aren't generally where I get my news when I want balanced journalism but I'll look into it again and refresh myself on the topic.
>>
>>721157137
You are so fucking stupid....you have it backwards... 10,000 stupid religions think their god magically pooed the universe out of nothing.... go fucking kill yourself and end these shit posts. Fuck off you little piece of shit. There are over 10,000 religions in the world and every fucking one of them is made up by men. Religion is the oldest pyramid scheme in the world. They want your money and for you to have as many kids as possible and indoctrinate them with their religion from birth. Build their flock and money. Religion causes or is behind every fucking war there is and there is 0 proof for anything all 10,000 of them say. Take a science class and learn something instead of listening to made up 1,000's of year old bullshit. There is no Allah no god and Jesus was just a man. All life continues to evolve and eventually radical religious fuck heads will be a thing of the past unless they manage to blow us all up first in the name of their piece of shit religions.
>>
>>721139500
>liberal
The whole world fucking hates this clown
>>
File: buttmouth.jpg (72KB, 600x669px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
buttmouth.jpg
72KB, 600x669px
>>721156655
England English...Trump \noun\ to fart loudly
>>
>>721147632
>>721147660
>>721147686
>>721147726

If only there was a clue, and people tried to highlight, how much of a cunt Trump was before the election.
>>
>>721156906
Alt-right racist web blogs that have a lot in common with the kkk I would call Nazi.
Problem?
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 91





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.