[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why do white trash worship Donald Trump?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 62

File: 1485920153453s.jpg (5KB, 250x219px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485920153453s.jpg
5KB, 250x219px
Why do white trash worship Donald Trump?
>>
>>721120935
they feel as though he serves their interests

coincidentally, this is why most people worship anything
>>
>>721120935
but white trash worships shillary
>>
>>721120935
you have never met a white trash trump supporter, dont lie op
>>
>>721121049
I thought only niggers and illegal immigrants liked hillary
>>
He's going to make them rich!
>>
>owo what's this?
>>
>>721121049
>>721120935
White trash worship idiots.
>>
>>721120935
He literally speaks their language.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/18/trumps-grammar-in-speeches-just-below-6th-grade-level-study-finds/
>>
File: 13_8.jpg (71KB, 300x419px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13_8.jpg
71KB, 300x419px
voted for trump because I'm sick of career politicians and their self-righteous dead fish handshake bullshit.

If Trump does a 5/10 job he will literally be as good as any other president in the past 60 years. A president doesnt have any real power; the banks do. It's always been this way and it's not going to change so fuck it, let's see how this goes
>>
hes stupid, petty, and lacks morals, just like them
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 300x57px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 300x57px
>>721121365
I would say executive orders count as real power


my captcha is literally mexico ronda
>>
>>721121381
You'll enjoy these

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CKv_kLM_yh4
Trump, lgbtJesus, LimeTrap, and Mrs.Trump#3 A Muslim family reserves an AirBnB for 99 years. LimeTrap and lgbtJesus contact Krsna & Shiva who are annoyed. Trump&Co tweets selfies at Les Mis. and has a fit. New, 2-3-2017 22:30, 28min S1E8 "Muslim Alarm!" Rat:CanC8,QueTV8,UsaTV14

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsKWC46OEn4
LimeTrap and MrHernandez argue bathroom choice vs. assigned-seating. Rept, aired 23-11-2015 22:30, 28min, S1E4 "Stuffing or Mashed Potatoes?" Rat:CanC8,QueTV8,UsaTV14

Http://m.youtube.com/watch?
LgbtJesus needs the forms for his evolution teaching license. Principal MrsDoctorow gives the run-around. Jesus destroys principal's Prius, on the third day it miraculously works. Rept, aired 25-12-2016 22:30, 28mins, "Cooked Goose Walks" S1E5 Rat:CanC8,QueTV8,UsaTV14
>>
File: thrillho.jpg (73KB, 707x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thrillho.jpg
73KB, 707x750px
>>721121365
>voted for trump because I'm sick of career politicians and their self-righteous dead fish handshake bullshit.

>First thing Trump does is appoint career politicians and their self-righteous dead fish handshake bullshit

You're not helping.
>>
>>721120935
Relax kid. Doesn't matter who's president. Same shit happens all the time, just a different haircut
>>
>>721120935

This is obviously a bait thread like all the others. I am going to respond because I am taking the bait since this election meant a lot to me.

You are not going to get a real answer, OP. Trump was sworn in, and his supporters are still making excuses for him. Take>>721121365 for example. He uses all the buzz words that Trump told him too, like "career politician" and "banks have power." Its this delusional world that they live in where everything is awful all the time, politicians are 100% corrupt and have never done anything good, and conspiracy theory is a more valid explanation than economic theory, and a lying businessman with ties to Russia is the only way to fix all the problems that only exist in their minds.

And I have a question for >>721121365 assuming you are not a troll:

If you needed major surgery, would you want a self-righteous career surgeon to perform the operation or the wealthy owner of the hospital?
>>
What network?
>>
File: 1.png (2KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.png
2KB, 200x200px
>>721120935
stubid gommie tread
>>
File: 2.png (1KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.png
1KB, 200x200px
>>721122016
perkele
>>
File: 3.png (1009B, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.png
1009B, 200x200px
>>721122022
KEK
>>
File: 4.png (2KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4.png
2KB, 200x200px
>>721122032
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>721120935
I'm white elite and I worship Trump
>>
>>721120935
poor whites are tired of getting fucked over by the rich and called racist and side lined by the dems
>>
>>721121180
Any professional knows public information is supposed to be at a 4th grade reading level; this includes nurses and doctors, and yes, the president of the nation.
>>
>>721120935
Because they are uneducated
>>
>>721122157
So they elect one of the richest individuals in the United States who has been proven to not pay sub contractors for his businesses? That's exactly what getting fucked over by the rich is
>>
>>721122044
>>721122032
>>721122022
>>721122016
>less than 10 seconds in between
you use a script to change ip so fast or what
>>
>>721120935
I worship not much, I'm surprised about Trumps testicle spectacles, I'm Chinese and Mexican, I hate 4chan and am not shocked this was the only thread on 1 without some porn on it.
>>
>>721122644
>I'm Chinese and Mexican
So you're too lazy to do math?
>>
File: 5kj3h6i3-8d.gif (122KB, 300x232px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5kj3h6i3-8d.gif
122KB, 300x232px
>>721120935
ITT: Libcuck's still ass-blasted that their corrupt overlord didn't win.
>>
>>721122242
Considering the president's role as a representative of our nation, he should at least be able to properly articulate himself. Every president before him has demonstrated an affinity for speaking and language, why should Trump be an exception? In fact, doesn't that mean Trump is now the first president to speak appropriately? I find that incredibly unlikely.
>>
>>721122850
He's your president, your people elected him, be respectful
>>
File: IMG_0341.jpg (79KB, 603x627px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0341.jpg
79KB, 603x627px
Why are you so fucking stupid?
>>
>>721122850
>Every president before him has demonstrated an affinity for speaking and language
Did you miss 2001 to 2009???
>>
>>721121180
Fake news! Alternate facts!
>>
>>721123006
Did you miss 2009 to 20017?
>>
File: You stupid fuck.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
You stupid fuck.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>721123069
You do realize the more you coddle Trump the worse he will do, right?
>>
>>721123087
at least he could on a rare occasion sound eloquent. Trump's speaking is abysmal.
>>
File: e00.jpg (28KB, 434x425px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
e00.jpg
28KB, 434x425px
>>721120935
>>
>>721120935
because irl you are the trash
>>
>>721123006
That wasn't disrespect, it was an assessment. Trump appreciates those. I have other very positive opinions of Trump, so don't go jumping to conclusions.

>>721123087
As a linguist I can tell you that Bush was actually a pretty decent speaker. He was mocked for his sense of humor and lighthearted facade because they didn't fit the tone of his speech writers, but that has little to do with his affinity for language.
>>
>>721120935
Cause yur Mom and Dad suck Niger Dick OP
>>
this nigger seems to have his wits about him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vspJVmiE7rE
>>
>>721120935
Cumskins truly believe he's going to "make america great again". They think he's going to take it back to the day where minorities were oppressed and white people had a nice comfy house with two kids and white picket fence with beautiful weather all the time.

I remember during his celebration ceremony the crowd was cheering at when he said he's going to make america great again but then he said "FOR ALL PEOPLE" and everyone in the crowd went dead quiet, kek. White people have to stop living this stupid fantasy that he's going to throw it back to slavery days and put you guys on a pedestal.

Any other bullshit excuses like >>721121365 for example is just cover up bullshit lies to hide the real reason they vote for this idiot.
>>
>>721123326
>As a linguist I can tell you that Bush was actually a pretty decent speaker
W did have that "Aw, shucks" thing for him. Was pretty obvious when he went off script, though.
>>
>>721123622
It sure was. I think his recall was his largest shortcoming. Hell, remember fool me once?
>>
>>721123178
You do realize you failed to provide a candidate better than Trump?
>>
File: 3485855845143.png (305KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3485855845143.png
305KB, 500x500px
maybe because they feel he's the only one that cares about their needs, and people like you refer to them as "white-trash".
>you reap what you sow...
>>
>>721123723
Dude was comedy gold.
>>
because all other candidates and narratives are actively trying to destroy white people, culture, and society?
>>
I support Trump because Hillary is the worst. Plus Trump keeps his word
>>
>>721123831
"More of our imports are coming from overseas..."
>>
File: 1484848685875.png (183KB, 600x909px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484848685875.png
183KB, 600x909px
>>721123566
>being this butthurt
getting deported shitskin? Get outta my country you subhuman
>>
They lack a fundamental understanding of the value of their vote and do not understand that their decisions have value, that at the end of the day there is no overlord who controls the nation, and that people will do what they say they will do.

I think they also do not understand the system of government. Federalism is really complex because the hierarchies are limited to others on the chain. The President isn't a king, he must do what Congress tells him to do, and the law is not based on anyone's opinion, it's based on what the Supreme Court interprets him to be.
>>
>>721121381
the alt right lacks morals!! bwahahaha wait who are the faggot, degenerate, baby killing, muslim worshiping fact skewing anti americans again? oh all of the left that's right. 100% morally bankrupt
>>
>>721121962
ties to russia **retarded killary schill detected**
>>
>>721122845
fantastic summary. never knew liberal faggots used 4chan. I guess that explains the 'fluffy' 'furry' and trap threads all at once.
>>
File: 1485989292122.png (133KB, 600x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485989292122.png
133KB, 600x576px
>>721123975
Canada you dumb burger, I'd kill myself if I ever lived in USA. Shittiest country in the world.
>>
File: Liberal tears.png (525KB, 883x884px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Liberal tears.png
525KB, 883x884px
>>721123201
ready to accept reality yet?
>>
>>721124265
>implying the majority of 4chan isn't liberals, just like reddit
Aren't bubbles cozy?
>>
You know whats funny? you dont have to say black trash because everyone knows every single nigger is shit.
>>
Sure is Russia in here.
>>
>>721124444
QUADS OF TRUTH HOOOLY SHIT
>>
>>721124444
>has to use nigger anyway


Cumskins aren't that smart hey?
>>
>>721124444
CHECKEM
>>
File: 1481898790042.png (89KB, 261x238px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481898790042.png
89KB, 261x238px
>>721124444
>4444
this is now the truth and nothing but the truth. it's a fact
/thread
>>
why is it that OP has no dick??
>>
File: 39b.jpg (78KB, 517x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
39b.jpg
78KB, 517x650px
>>721124310
>A
>Fucking
>Leaf
>Canadian trickery knows no bounds
>>
>>721124534
>cumskin
>cum = life
>shitskin
>shit = waste

Weak memetic words you use brownboi
>>
File: don.jpg (103KB, 500x587px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
don.jpg
103KB, 500x587px
>>
>>721121112
Actually my girlfriend's extended family are white trash Trump supporters
>>
>>721124444
Well alright I guess, fuck niggers.
>>
>>721124534
is that a question?
>>
>>721124710
here are 10 ways bernie can still win
>>
File: 1485546067270.jpg (300KB, 783x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485546067270.jpg
300KB, 783x640px
>>721124658
>I enjoy being called a cumskin thank you!

Kek whiteboys r funny.
>>
>>721124837
Dont worry blackboi enjoy the aids and getting killed by another nigger in yo hood keepin it real youknowhamimsayin
>>
>>721124837
just another leaf shitposter, move a long folks :^)
>>
>>721120935
Because its simple. And entertaining.
>>
>>721121961
Supreme Court picks, signing statements, executive orders and so on. Yes the president has power. You dumb mother fucker.
>>
>>721124710
they sound a lot smarter than you. after all they voted for a white man, which is the category of people acceptable for president. bernie is king cuck socialist and hillary is the establishment candidate. I would have voted for a flaming shit bag over those two.
>>
File: 1446841529259-0.jpg (174KB, 829x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446841529259-0.jpg
174KB, 829x706px
Keeping it real
>>
>>721124837
Hot bitch dude, props. Does she eat that chocolate bar good?
>>
File: 1473899679619.png (202KB, 585x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473899679619.png
202KB, 585x560px
>>721124371
>Wanting to be friends with Ausfags
>Caring about what Iran thinks about you
LMAO @ ur life
>>
>>721124444
Truth be spoken
>>
>>721124837
"and no white guy ever dated her again, especially after she shit out a mallato baby" and she carried out the rest of her days with petty welfare checks and cats while getting fatter and more feminist every day the end.
>>
File: 1447620827795-1.jpg (245KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447620827795-1.jpg
245KB, 1024x768px
ayo homie lemme holla @ chu
>>
File: 1447436990134-2.jpg (219KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447436990134-2.jpg
219KB, 1024x683px
yo fo sho dawg straight up
>>
>>721125050
Individuals are different than a country, we needed those relations halfwit.
>>
File: 1447000242047-1.jpg (45KB, 540x466px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447000242047-1.jpg
45KB, 540x466px
sheeeeit nigga white man be keepin us down
>>
>>721123566
So that's why they support his energy policies. Warmer weather. Arizona bay.
>>
File: 1482784024874.png (956KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482784024874.png
956KB, 600x800px
>>721125098
Weak white "men" are always willing to take care of a real mans baby, white era is over.
>>
>>721124371
>laughing stock of Iran

Are you a fucking muslims?
>>
File: 1447436779464-3.jpg (51KB, 479x359px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447436779464-3.jpg
51KB, 479x359px
ayo blackboi get down on my cock nigga
>>721125329
>>
>>721125332
I'm pointing out the fact that when fucking Iran is laughing at you you've seriously done something wrong.
>>
>>721125009
You did. Also you're white trash.
>>
File: 1447197923745-4.jpg (37KB, 394x348px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447197923745-4.jpg
37KB, 394x348px
yesh masta please let me im just a little blackboi
>>
File: 1484702867507.jpg (516KB, 2171x1844px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484702867507.jpg
516KB, 2171x1844px
>>721125214
Do I look like the fuck-giving kind? Tbh the dunecoons and reject Brits should be nuked, they're worthless.
>>
File: 1447436797453.png (425KB, 461x664px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447436797453.png
425KB, 461x664px
>>
>>721120935
Ask /pol/, they'll gladly respond to your troubles.
>>
File: haha.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
haha.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>721120935
my IRA gained $320K since the election
>>
>>721125386
>>721125398
getting triggered nigger?
>>
File: 1446841167092-2.gif (850KB, 500x283px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446841167092-2.gif
850KB, 500x283px
shoutout to my homie shadeequan
>>
>>721125441
Everyone with a functioning brain:
>Trump just ruined relations with 2 of America's important allies
Conservacucks:
>FUCK IT WE DIDN'T NEED EM ANYWAY
You're grasping at straws this hard less than 2 weeks into his reign? This will be over faster than I thought.
>
>>
>>721125373
>>721125426
>>721125462
>>721125523

>he's so triggered about blacks he has to save gay porn on his computer


Is anybody going to tell him or should we just let him keep going?
>>
>>721125502
But the dollar is going to drop and the bubble will burst. Plus a 20 percent tax on imports is going to sting for the poor.
>>
ayo never let yo dreams be dreams
>>
File: 1466442162642.jpg (24KB, 650x422px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466442162642.jpg
24KB, 650x422px
>>721120935
> white trash
> 2017
sorry but white trash nowadays are the LGBTWTFBBQLMAO+ people with sleeve tattoo's, tunnels and great range of psuedo intellect.
> keep ur hands off mah uterus!!
> WHAT YOU DON'T WANT US TO HAVE FREE ABORTIONS AND TO PAY FOR OUR BAD DECISIONS.
>>
>>721125523
>>721125462
>>721125426
>>721125373
Daily life on a Southern Virginia Plantation - 1852 (Colorized)
>>
>>721125579
wow calm down racist
>>
>>721120935
Same reason mixed trash worship Obama, the rarer something becomes, the more its worth
>>
>>721125579
hey who said it wasn't already there.
>>
File: 1446840943287-2.gif (2MB, 500x261px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446840943287-2.gif
2MB, 500x261px
>>
>>721120935

Disenfranchisement and delusions, mainly. These people believe that he represents their interests, and that he will somehow make their lives as great as they used to be, or make them great at all. Play to their ego by telling them how good they are; give them a scapegoat to blame for their problems (Muslims, liberals, etc); tell them all that, and you won't have to pick their pockets, because they'll empty their wallets for you.

Uneducated, underprivileged, underserved, unambitious, uncompromising, and unbelievable.
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>721125373
>>721125426
>>721125462
>>721125523
>>721125598
>>721125635
>>721125706

>thinks he winning the argument by dumping his interracial gay porn he has saved on his computer

Oh boy.
>>
File: 1446840943286-0.gif (675KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446840943286-0.gif
675KB, 500x375px
thats right boiiiiiiiiiii
>>
File: 4bf.png (181KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4bf.png
181KB, 625x626px
>>721120935
>>
File: 1446865495897-0.jpg (82KB, 500x667px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446865495897-0.jpg
82KB, 500x667px
>>721125723
>interracial
Did you just assume their race you fucking shitlord!?!?!
>>
>>721125600
lol are you kidding because I live in Texas and my neighbor across the street literally has 3 incest babies and plays banjo on their fucking stoop. HUGE Trump supporters, lawn signs and etc.
>>
File: 1447436990134-3.jpg (186KB, 500x674px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447436990134-3.jpg
186KB, 500x674px
lemme holla
>>
File: 1451659893886.jpg (191KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451659893886.jpg
191KB, 1024x683px
>>721125808
incest only happens with black bois and muslim bois though owh shit goccha fam
>>
>>721125775
Does it turn you on having sex with superior black men after they take your wife?
>>
test
>>
>>721125722
Pretty much same thing on the other side of the spectrum If I'm not mistaken no? Scapegoating those Xenophobic, Racist, Bigot-Nazis, as well as inflating a sense of individuality and self-worth by telling everyone they're special and matter; only to deliver empty promises? Not trolling, looking for serious discussion
>>
>>721125583
asset allocation is prime
buy american
hire the poor to build the wall
>>
File: 1447197923743-0.jpg (134KB, 500x676px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447197923743-0.jpg
134KB, 500x676px
>>721125900
>superior
>black "men"

Keep telling yourself that when you're on your knees sucking my cock black boi
>>
>>721125966
But black men dominate whites in every way, no matter how much gay porn you post the black man has outdone the white man and will be taking over soon. Sorry kid, those are just the facts.
>>
File: 1485315799074.jpg (26KB, 266x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485315799074.jpg
26KB, 266x350px
>>721125572
Keep saying that, whatever you need to keep your broken narrative intact.
>b-b-ut Drumpfs finally finished!
keep dogging the same line over again, it won't work. Enjoy the next 8 years of greatness friend :)
>>
>>721126092
>Black men dominate white men
>Flaming stick huts vs. Skyscrapers
>Blacks are superior
The bait is too strong
>>
>>721125945

Xenophobia, racism, and bigotry, are appropriate things to excoriate and redress wherever they show up—however, the terms have been bandied about with such reckless abandon that they don't mean anything anymore.

Microagressions. Cultural appropriation. If I say "Sup" to a black man while wearing Jordans, I've committed two sins of the Left. This is why they are losing: normal people are fucking sick of this ridiculous shit.

We have a confluence of ugly circumstances that are going to get rougher before they get better; the riots, the advocacy of violence, all that is going to end up in martial law in many cities. These people have been high on righteousness for too long and they're about to be on the receiving end of lead, fired at high speed by hands that have spent more time at the range than they've been alive.

I don't WANT this, but it's going to happen.
>>
>>721126092

she's hot, though

most people, even multiracial people, ain't

this is not a representative sample of mullato america
>>
>>721126429
>b-but muh master race


Is that why you need black men to fuck and please your women? Whites invented cuckoldry.
>>
>>721126532
Agreed, you bring up a VERY strong point, it seems this is all culminating to another Civil War. Like you said, I don't wan't it- but it looks like we're headed for disaster
>>
>>721126695
>Implying I think cucks are even white at that point
they're stains of humanity my friend
You seem to be doing some projecting, maybe you have some fantasies you wanna talk about lad?
>>
Look at the inside of his fucking house, he's like tasteless white-trash Jesus
>>
Because he tells them absolutely NOTHING is ever their fault.

No responsibility at all. Trump is an enabler and an excuse-maker for them.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/trumpisms-false-promises/508844/
>>
>>721120935

Because he has now relaxed the monitoring of white supremacist groups that have carried out multiple terrorist attacks in America recently as a thank you for their votes.
>>
File: trump.jpg (534KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump.jpg
534KB, 1000x1000px
>>721120935
>>
>>721127523
The Steely Dan made me laugh. Clearly, Katy Lied is their Trumpiest album.
>>
>>721120935
Because non-white trash would literally die without the white man's labor
>>
>>721121006
/thread
Not even saying all supporters of Trump are white trash.
>>
They think there really is an easy answer to unlocking prosperity. And Trump unabashedly panders to this with no restraint.

All other politicians do the same but their rhetoric is always measured as they know they can't actually give every American cheap healthcare, a great job, total security, etc.

A demigouge makes himself appear as dumb as his supporters so that they think themselves as clever as he. (Except I think in Trump's case, he really isn't capable of shedding the dumb persona because of his NPD)
>>
>>721123566
>b-b-but Trump's a racist! He says mean things!

>b-b-but Trump hates minorities!

Trump is busy planning sit-downs with black Chicago gang leaders to stop gun violence and murder throughout the city

When did you EVER see obama do anything near the same thing?

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/trump-calls-chicago-violence-totally-out-of-control/

http://patch.com/illinois/chicago/chicago-gang-leaders-want-sit-down-trump-lower-body-count-ohio-pastor-says

You dumbass liberals are going to feel real fucking stupid when Trump does more for minorities in 6 months than Obama did in 8 years.
>>
>>
>>721123566
>"I will totally destroy the Johnson Ammendment and allow our religious leaders to speak freely and without fear. I will do that."
Donald Trump, Feb. 2017

The Johnson Amendment refers to a change in the U.S. tax code made in 1954 which prohibited certain tax-exempt organizations (mosques, churches, synagogues, etc.) from endorsing and opposing political candidates.

He's literally fighting for more religious freedom and freedom of speech (which is the most basic principle of our entire Nation) and you liberal dipshits still try to say he's a bigot?

Meanwhile.....

UC Berkeley students riot, pile debris and set it on fire, and incite violence all to stop Milo from visiting and SPEAKING

Aren't liberals supposed to be "tolerant" and "defenders of free speech"? Aren't you the ones who claim that Trump is the one taking these things away?

Tell us again how you faggots aren't total hypocrites.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/protests-violence-prompts-uc-berkeley-cancel-milo-yiannopoulos-event-n715711

"If UC Berkley does not practice free speech, remove federal funds?" -Donald Trump Feb. 2, 2017

Your forced liberal narrative simply does not line up with reality or facts and your ideology is crashing and burning. Liberalism is dead.

Every. Single. Day. Trump is pulling liberals' card and showing to the entire nation what a pack of idiots you are.

MAGA
>>
>>721123566
>"It is unprecedented for a minority to try and obstruct the appointment of an EPA administrator to this extent"
-Referencing Democrat party electives on Feb. 2, 2017

>"At this time Scott Pruitt is approved and appointed as EPA administrator."

Aren't the Democrats who claim the EPA is important?

How does wasting tax payer money, obstructing appointments, and stalling the inevitable supposed to get citizens to agree with your dumbass positions exactly?

Americans are tired of you faggots trying to force your own liberal bullshit agenda. The people have spoken. You are a relic, an antique, a dinosaur. Liberalism is dead.
>>
>>721127784

Oh really? Is that why we have white trash housekeepers and white trash agricultural workers?

Oh wait, they're all Mexicans.
>>
>>721128684

"The people" in case having the unique meaning of a bunch of angry white rednecks who didn't study in school.

Virtually everyone in America is going Liberal except for angry white people scared of losing power.

Don't overstate your numbers.
>>
>>721128413
>Trump panders to the people

>Hillary parades sexist, misogynist rap artists on stage during her campaign to try and win the black vote during the election by holding a free concert despite their lyrics containing the EXACT shit she claims to be fighting against....

Uh...wut? Democrats couldn't be bigger hypocrites if they tried. kek
>>
File: ff2.jpg (61KB, 574x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ff2.jpg
61KB, 574x400px
>>721123069
Listen man...you are.
Putting an angry lady on a picture doesn't change that. Right and Wrong are human concepts thats not what were here to decide you're going to do you anyway. What we are saying is
1. Racism is having bias on a decision only on the race or ethnicity of an individual.
2. You are doing exactly that...and valid or not its not enough to paint the whole picture and it doesn't solve all the problems with our world.

get it? got it? good.
>>
>>721128952
>Everyone in the country's going liberal

Fuckin kek, keep lying to yourself dipshit, the actual facts say otherwise

57% of Americans approve of a temporary ban

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/january_2017/most_support_temporary_ban_on_newcomers_from_terrorist_havens

Asked about the best approach to take with refugees fleeing the civil war in Syria, 53 percent of Americans said
that the United States should stop accepting refugees altogether (69 percent of Republicans and 36 percent of Democrats).

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2016/03/04/what-do-americans-really-think-about-syrian-refugees/


The UAE foreign minister supported Trump's ban on Wednesday saying it is NOT a religious ban, but a much-needed structural ban.

Liberals are on the wrong side of history and they just refuse to accept it.

Why is anyone taking their opinions seriously at all at this point?

Liberalism is dead.
>>
>>721128987

Not "The People". Just angry white guys.

That is who Trump speaks for.

Which is why I find it hilarious Trumptards proclaim Liberalism is dead, when their ideology has no appeal to anyone else in America.

Working-class whites are a dying breed.
>>
File: blueballz.jpg (53KB, 434x425px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blueballz.jpg
53KB, 434x425px
>>721123201
>> you
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 760x516px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 760x516px
>>721120935
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
What do you think the reaction to affirmative action is?
>>
>>721128952
>The "people's" voice matters!

>As long as it agrees with my opinion, but when it disagrees with me then I'll call them all stupid redneck dumb-dumb heads until I get my way.

Fuckin kek, this is really how liberals think
>>
>>721120935

Because I wanted to cause you that bad feeling that you are feeling right now ;^)
>>
>>721129114
People are leaving the democratic party in record numbers, abandoning it because the dumbasses keep focusing on meaningless identity politics instead of actual issues that affect the average American. Still waiting for your source that says people are abandoning Republicans. It doesn't exist.

In fact, Trump got record black and hispanic votes for a reason.

http://www.newsweek.com/why-white-working-class-abandoned-democrats-417918

Keep living in your dumbass safe space. Like I said, you're on the wrong side of history and you're too stupid to accept the fact that you're wrong.

MAGA
>>
>>721129078

Is that why Trump won so few non-white votes? Why so few Republicans are whites? Why Trump's cabinet is so full of whites? Why Trump's crowds are overwhelmingly white?

See a pattern here? White, white, white, white.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 334x306px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 334x306px
>>721126695
>cuck baiting
>I'm all out of arguments, the meme
>>
>>721129497

"Abandoning" the GOP? That implies non-whites were ever really a part of it, to begin with.

You're a fucking country club.
>>
File: cokeparadise.jpg (427KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cokeparadise.jpg
427KB, 1920x1080px
>>721129335
But....you'll only feel that way for a year. The next 4 are going to be hellish for both of us. You can be pissy about obama if you want but you put up with him the same way I put up with bush. This is a new thing, this is a bad thing and its going to be something I promise you will regret in the end more than me because I have no regrets, I did all that my democracy would allow to prevent it so I'm just going to stop caring and prepare for potential war with china over a twitter comment.
>>
>>721129727
Come up with an alternative then idiot. Whites/Arabs also created modern civilization, you going to tear that down too?
>>
>>721129543
Trump won more black and hispanic votes than the previous Republican candidate.

So few white republicans? Would love to see your source for that. There are entire community organizations specifically centered around minorities who vote Republican.

>Why Trump's cabinet is so full of whites

And here's where liberals go straight retarded. You really believe someone will do a BETTER job just because they're a minority? If the BEST person for the job happens to be white, you fucking hire them. You don't hire a half-competent idiot just because they're black or asian.

On the flip-side, are you willing to accept that obama was an overt racist because a) most democratic voters are minorities and b) obama's crowds were overwhelmingly black?

You can't have it both ways. Either you're ready to accept that obama was a racist piece of shit (based on your own metrics) or neither of them are. Your hypocrisy and double standards are showing again.
>>
Remember this.

In any trade battle, Trump's supporters will be targeted by Trump's foreign opponents.

They know who voted for him.
>>
File: 0202171359b.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0202171359b.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>721129543
Am I literally Hitler?
>>
>>721129835

You left out China.
>>
>>721120935
> White Trash
> Trump supporter
(99% accurate)
>>
>>721121911
>>721121365
Nigga drained the swamp right into his cabinet
>>
File: ohchrist.gif (171KB, 534x534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ohchrist.gif
171KB, 534x534px
>>721129497
Gallup. As of October 2014 , Gallup polling found that 43% of Americans identified as Democrats and 39% as Republicans, when party "leaners" were included; those figures changed to 41% Democratic and 42% Republican after the November 2014 elections.

...record numbers are still pretty minimal...but thats not happening anyway.

You want the numbers ill tell you the numbers as they have ALWAYS been.

1/3 likes money and hates govt and immigrants
1/3 likes to believe in people, govt, immigrants but also likes money just not as much
and 1/3 just got off work and doesn't give a fuck about you because bills don't stop when the TV yells in either direction.
>>
>>721129864

>racist piece of shit.

Citation needed.
>>
>>721129727
Again, using double standards. I just showed how people, minorities and not, are jumping ship from the Democratic party en masse. The party is literally imploding and they're not even showing up to work when the taxpayers are paying them. Show me any source that shows ANYONE is moving away from the Republican party.

I've seen not 1 source from your faggots and I've posted at least 5 in about 4 minutes. Get fucking real. The blatantly untrue narrative you keep trying to force is not supported by facts in any way whatsoever. Transparent as fuck and the majority of the country is waking up.

Again, liberalism is dead. You can adapt or go the way of the dinosaur, I don't give one single fuck but you're getting left behind.
>>
>>721130064
kek no it isn't, that is now common knowledge kiddo.
>>
Prediction Time!
Sometime in the next 6 to 12 months, Trump will fuck up bad on something. (like instigating a war or saying something stupid that a pres shouldnt say)
Repubs will turn on him and he will be impeached.
He will go into seclusion for a week then off melania then himself.
>>
>>721130055
>>721130055
Kid,

first off, you didn't post a source which leads me to believe you're full of shit with your "percentages." Are you afraid to post a source that may be overtly biased? Or are you just flat out lying about the numbers?

Two, that was before the election. Again, I posted proof that people are literally leaving your party, you have yet to post any source that shows the same is happening on the Republican side.

You're clearly not very good at this critical thinking thing.

>hurr durr check out these 1/3 fractions I just pulled out my ass

again, notice how liberals have no actual facts or sources, they just try to parade their bullshit around and hope no one pulls their card.

This is not a safe space and your propaganda doesn't fly here, faggot. Get real.
>>
>>721130115
Do you really believe Trump would be pres right now if Bernie ran against him instead of Frau Clinton?
>>
>>721130630
Who cares? Election's over. You dipshits keep whining when anyone brings up hillary or obama, so why don't you take your own advice and accept the fact that Trump's your president.

Again, your double standards and hypocrisy are obvious. The fascist-as-fuck left is a dying breed and the rest of the country and supporting the pres, keep your head in the sand if you want. I personally do not give 1 fuck what you do, but you're just shooting yourselves in the foot by dividing yourselves then trying to blame it on Trump and the rest of the country is laughing at you like the idiots you are.
>>
>>721121962
Props for the doctor analogy. It's clever. Flawed analogy, but I respect it.

>>721123193
Tbf some of his speeches are good. Victory speech, gorsuch speech, even inauguration was technically good (though controversial). He has more control over the asshole schtick than many people think.

>>721125722
I mean, this is the right answer obviously. They feel desperate, they feel disrespected, and trump pretends to care.

>>721127280
Word. Treats whites the same way Dems treat blacks and Muslims. Good way to get votes. Terrible for America!

>>721129267
Fifth grade education right here.

>>721129497
>Trump got record black and hispanic votes for a reason.
Yeah, obama wasn't running. By "record" you mean "pre Obama." Or do you have alternative facts?
>>
I'm a former dem. Voted for Trump because I'm sick of the pussification of America. I don't want trannys in the bathroom with my daughter. I don't want muslims in the street raping people in gangs like they do over in Europe. And I sure as fuck don't want people living in slums to taint other areas.

Finally, a red blooded American male who gets shit done is in office. I know not all Muslims are bad, but lets not pretend that Islam ins't a threat to the world.
>>
>>721130350
5%. Everyone likes to win. We aren't going to dump trump no matter how much of a shithead he is. And he's a master at firing up his base and humiliating opponents.
>>
>>721130920
Take your token black idiot's dick out of your mouth. People don't think he was a terrible president because he was black. They know he was a terrible president because he sold out our sovereignty and went against the will of the people.

>-Implemented portions of the DREAM Act, which Congress rejected, by executive action

>-Ended some terror asylum restrictions by allowing asylum for people who provided only "limited" material support of terrorists

>-Allowed immigrants in the U.S. illegaly who are relatives of military troops, then let them stay until they gained legal status.

>-Recognized same-sex marriage in Utah, even though the Supreme Court in Utah stayed the court order, before the final decision had been made in D.C.

>-Refused to prosecute violation of drug laws with certain mandatory minimums

>-Illegally revealed the existence of sealed indictments in the Benghazi investigation

>-Failed to enforce the Magnitsky Act by not adding Russians to a list of people not permitted to travel or do business in the US

This has nothing to do with his skin color and EVERYTHING to do with him clearly overreaching his power, going against the will of the people, and usurping congress to push his own personal agenda.

And liberals have the balls to label trump a fascist? I don't think you dumb motherfuckers even know the definition of the word honestly. Or maybe you do, but you're fine when the actual fascist is doing shit you want. Fucking hypocrites to the core.
>>
>>721130822
I am not the original person you were talking to. I am neither lib or repub. I was pointing out that just because he won the presidency does not mean repubs are "making a comeback" He was running against someone the sway voters didnt want at any cost. If there had been a establishment repub running against hrc we wouldnt even be having this conversation.
>>
>>721120935
Why do beta faggots dislike him?
>>
>>721130920

I'm sure working-class whites will love Trump when the reality of an actual trade war hits them.

If China and Mexico have any basic sense, they'll team-up and economically harm America.

Whatever losses they take from American retaliation, they cover by backing each other up.
>>
Basic Tenets of Fascism:

>"Nothing against the state". Any type of questioning the government is not to be tolerated. If you do not see things our way, you are wrong.

Democrats: You don't want to sell a cake to a gay couple because of your religion? We're going to tell you you have to or close your business.

Democrats: You don't want to perform gay marriage in your church because your religious beliefs don't agree with it? Don't care. Do it or we'll close your business/church.

Democrats: Don't want to pay for contraception/abortions for your employees because your deeply-held religious beliefs disagree with the murder of unborn children? Don't care. Do it or we'll close your business/charity.


>"Everything in the state". The Government is supreme.
Democrats: Bigger government, more control of individual lives, more taxation. We can spend your money better than you can.

Democrats: Don't want/need to buy this product? We'll force you to buy it or we'll penalize you a few hundred/thousand dollars every year until you do.


Republicans: Smaller government, states rights, less taxation.


We don't THINK democrats are fascists. They are, by the very tenets of fascism, one and the same.

Tell me how I'm wrong. Can't wait to hear this one. :^)
>>
File: 1478996498499.jpg (58KB, 618x412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478996498499.jpg
58KB, 618x412px
>>721120935
>>
>>721131413
>USA economy $17.8 Trillion/year

>Mexico economy $1.4 Trillion/year

Taking into account at LEAST 1/3 of that 1.4 Trillion comes directly from illegal workers sending money home, it's safe to assume their economy is roughly 1/20th that of the US.

Trade war? They'd have to literally tank their entire economy to even put a dent in ours. You can't be fucking serious.

Kek
>>
>>721130822
>double standards
>hypocrisy
Out of curiosity, have you taken much time to think about these concepts? I mean really think about them. For example, if hypocrisy is so bad, why does everyone exhibit it? Why are some people incapable of seeing their own double standards? People have been dancing around these sorts of questions for millennia.

I think in the end, these concepts are just another factor in human truth. We all exhibit hypocrisy, because the things we say and the standards we make are imperfect. Hypocrisy demonstrates that imperfection, and in doing so leads to positive change (for those who can see it).

However, human truth is also distinguished by an aversion to cognitive dissonance. People naturally avoid dissonance like hypocrisy in order to protect themselves. That's why people become so defensive when their hypocrisy is exposed.
>>
>>721131420
>Muslims Believe

Wife should obey husand:1.39 Billion
>Sharia law should rule: 1.1 Billion
Death for adultery: 748 million
Death for leaving islam: 584 million

pewforum.org/files/2013/4/worls-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

>Sharia law
-Orders unmarried fornicators to be whipped and adulterers to be stoned to death
-Orders death for Muslims and non-muslims who criticize muhammad and the quaran (and sometimes sharia itself)
-Orders apostates (those who leave the muslim faith) to be killed
-Orders violent and agressive jihad (holy war) against ANYTHING that disagrees with Islam
-Orders anyone who steals (man or woman) to have their hand cut off as punishment

>Basic Tenets of FASCISM

"Nothing against the state". Any type of questioning the government is not to be tolerated. If you do not see things our way, you are wrong (and you will be punished).

"Everything is the state". The Government is supreme.

"Religion and government are intertwined" and often one and the same.

"Obession with Crime and Punishment" Self-explanatory.


See any similarities here? Is this "literally hilter" enough for you dumbass liberals? :^)

Pay close attention to this, /b/ros. Why would liberals encourage us to allow this into our country while at the same time calling their OPPONENTS fascist? Is it because the real fascists are actually the left? Wolves in sheep's clothing? You decide.

MAGA
>>
>>721128585
>You dumbass liberals are going to feel real fucking stupid when Trump does more for minorities in 6 months than Obama did in 8 years.
I'll hold a bet to this. I got a lot of bitcoins, and cash, that I'm willing to bet he'll do the exact opposite.
I'm willing to even give you all my future stock buys if you're right.
Give me your email, I wanna make you look like a stupid fuck in the next 6 months.
What you willing to bet?
>>
>>721131204
How many times did he claim bankruptcy?
>>
>>721131568
>If hypocrisy is so bad, why does everyone exhibit it

Everyone exhibits hypocrisy? This is factually untrue.

>Why are some people incapable of seeing double standards

Some people keep their heads in the sands, liberals being a perfect example of this. Look at literally anything I've posted ITT. Sourced, validated, cited facts that they continue to try and refute with nothing but "muh feelings" arguments.

I disagree wholeheartedly that we all exhibit hypocrisy because, simply put, everyone doesn't.
>>
>>721131797
>i'm going to completely ignore your actual question and the substance of your post

>hurr durr give me your email let's bet

Sure, kid.
>>
>>721131985
>This is factually untrue.
I beg to differ. Those who think otherwise are either avoiding or blind to the imperfection that creates it.

I realize that this might seem like a dramatic assertion at first, but view it in another light. Do you really believe that anyone has seen every aspect to everything they've said, and taken all of those aspects into account?

Before you answer, keep in mind that even a simple 10 word sentence can be interpreted in thousands of ways semantically, let alone morally or emotionally.
>>
>>721120935

Stupid people flock too stupid people because they understand stupid.
>>
>>721132247
So post a source that validates your crazy ass claim. The burden of proof lies with you.

Until then, don't expect an appropriately in-depth response. I deal in facts, not some stupid stoner-tier shit like "whooaaa dude maybe like everybody totally does this or that." Get real.
>>
>>721132450
I just gave a philosophical argument in support of my case. If you wish to refute it you may, but doing so requires proof on your end not mine.
>>
>>721132555
Cool, kid. For someone claiming some philosophical position, you sure as fuck have problems understand basic logic. You made the claim, again, the burden of proof lies with you.

You're trying to argue the sky is yellow when anyone can look out the window and see it's clearly blue. If you don't realize how stupid you sound, it's not my problem.
>>
>>721120935

because republicans dont act like spoiled children when their presidental candidates lose
>>
actually i just ordered a "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" hat, and i am from gernany, i just enjoy the entertainment you americans provide
>>
>>721131281
Replied to wrong post friendo? I'm not an obama fan and didn't say anything pro Obama

>>721131413
Not sure what exactly you're replying too. I agree trump will hurt working class and benefit the rich. But unless shit totally hits fan people won't blame the president for more expensive products.

>>721131797
Betting with the trumpling is such a dumb idea. He'll lose the bet and call it a landslide victory. Don't ever expect to see money he owes.

>>721131934
A bunch. He's a conman but our congressmen are grateful he won and fear his wrath.
>>
>>721120935

I wonder if his design guys know how similar this is to that Soviet symbol thing.
>>
>>721132919
I didn't respond to the wrong person. You replied to me with the excuse that "Trump got record numbers of minority votes because Obama wasn't running." I told you to stop sucking obama's dick. Pretty simple really. Not sure how you're confused about that.
>>
>>721132555
Actually, here, let me break it down for you,
* Assumption: Hypocrisy is the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.

* Assumption: Moral beliefs and claims are imperfect by nature as they are the result of human thought.

* Assumption: Everyone has moral beliefs and claims, and performs actions which may or may not demonstrate them.

* Assertion: Because beliefs and claims are imperfect, one cannot always act in a way that is both moral and follows these claims. Thus, their actions must differ from their claims in order to maintain an ever evolving sense of morality.
>>
File: liberal.jpg (74KB, 603x627px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liberal.jpg
74KB, 603x627px
>>721128625
>Aren't liberals supposed to be "tolerant"
They are only tolerant if you agrees with them.
>>
>>721132685
Your fight to resist cognitive dissonance is admirable but ultimately futile if you want to understand yourself.
>>
>>721132685
I have to wonder, do you not understand logic, philosophy, or just my words? >>721133216

Also, do you realize that you are performing a hypocritical action in this conversation?
>>
>>721120935
Because he is charismatic, plays on their fears, and they are stupid and uneducated.
>>
>>721133337
Says the straw man citing people who don't represent liberalism.
>>
>>721134433
>No True Scotsman detected, do not pass go, do not collect $200
>>
>>721131420
Republicans are all for states rights, except when it comes to the drug war, sanctuary cities, and so on. They say they want smaller government but then elect people who increase government spending.
>>
>>721134547
I can't be changing the definition of liberalism if I'm not offering one. I can however argue that a quote with no author beneath a picture of an unknown and angry woman, is not a proper representation of any complex ideology including liberalism.
>>
>>721133203
Oh ok. You literally have autism.

Obama draws minority votes. Niggers like niggers. thats why bush and trump got more black votes than McCain and Romney. And Hispanics are practically niggers politically. Nothing dick sucking about recognizing that fact.
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 62





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.