[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

dear anons, what is this shit about pizzagate? i've been

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 38

File: pizza.jpg (399KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pizza.jpg
399KB, 1920x1200px
dear anons, what is this shit about pizzagate?
i've been hearing/reading about it for a while now but there's so much weird shit that i can't really get my head around it.
anyone able to give me a sort of tl;dr on it?
apparently it involves higher ups and pedophilia?

pic semi-related, it's pizza
>>
It's a lot of bullshit started by 4chan because of the cheese pizza joke.
>>
File: pizza.jpg (196KB, 800x451px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pizza.jpg
196KB, 800x451px
bumping with pizza.
>inb4 i get banned for posting this
>>
>>721096347
wait, so anons posted a shit ton of pics and vids and what not to make this all up?
did they hack the twitter and instagram accounts to post them or what?
>>
>>721096261
>>721096261
It's pretty much got to do with what you said people in high up positions of power diddling kids. There's a whole bunch of shady shit about it that really makes wonder if it's really going on. I personally don't doubt it, it takes all kinds to make the world you know. I say go ask /pol/ about it they've could probably give you a better run down than I can. If not go to the archive4plebs on the /pol/ tab. Good luck
>>
>>721097230
ok, thanks. never really wanted to go to /pol/ but might as well.
>>
>>721096261

4chan made up a fake scandal that was so ridiculously stupid and implausible about Clinton and top Democrats running a pedophile sex ring out of a DC pizza restaurant just to see if conservative fake news sites would be stupid enough to run with it and if any republitards would believe it.

Sure enough fake news sites ran with it and conservative fell for it hook line and sinker. The icing on the cake was when a retard went in and shot the place up trying to protect the children.

Why did we do it? For the lulz of course.
>>
File: ddsgfgg.png (491KB, 1319x1014px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ddsgfgg.png
491KB, 1319x1014px
>>721096347
Good job on being apart of the coverup haha
>>
Basically dnc supporters got caught out on their paedophile ring they have and left wing apologists tried to cover it up because the alt left supports paedophilia as long as you acknowledge their 47 genders
>>
>>721097527
Yup. The key fact that the press ignored was that the CP ring was supposedly operating out of the basement.
The building doesn't have a basement. Fact checking 101.
>>
It's real. Powerful people love fucking kids, just look at the Vatican. See "conspiracy of silence" which was banned form release, but you can see it on youtube.

Pizzagate is real.
>>
>>721097527
You mean the patzy that got bail? Yes it's all a joke.... pizza.
>>
>>721097527
care to answer these questions, >>721096442 ?
also last time we did anything for the lulz was prolly back in like 2005, so why the change?
>>
Podesta gave his password to a hacker by chance. The hacker downloaded the entirety of his emails and sent it to wikileaks.

After some time; a person decided to look up pizza; or happened upon some strange emails in which it seems like child predator lingo was being used.

4chan got a hold of it and started to expose it more; it's said to have all started on 4chan but it's not true.

The people in power are fucked up; we've heard about it for years; but this is different. It's like an actual peak into their affairs.

If they can rape and murder kids; it kinda makes sense on how they can lie out right and cause wars from them. Or steal billions upon billions of donation/taxes.
>>
it's real as fuck, but it's been successfully quashed. i'll post a pre-typed summary up until when i realised msm was going to win and stopped following. one sec.
>>
It's a conspiracy theory that has surfaced regarding some very strange emails dumped by Wikileaks, among other things. What initially started it was an email sent to John Podesta, the former chairman of Hillary Clinton's campaign. These emails made reference to 'a handkerchief with a map that seems pizza-related'. The strange and seemingly nonsensical language was interpreted as some kind of code for child molestation and abuse (the map being semen-stains, cheese pizza or pizza being common slang for child pornography). Art depicting child abuse has been found which shows the abuser laying on top of a child with a handkerdhief underneath, with other adults standing around watching. John Podesta also has a lot of incredibly disturbing artwork in his home, including paintings by artist Biljana Djurdjevic of children being abused and tortured, photos of young, shirtless boys, etc.

Another email sent by John Podesta reads 'do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta'? It is thought that cheese refers to young girls, and pasta to young boys. Dominos is thought to mean 'domination', or masochism. There is another that talks about Barrack Obama flying $65,000 worth of 'hotdogs and pizza' for a Superbowl party' (granted, this could easy be exactly what it sounds like at face value, but if so that is a hell of a lot of hotdogs and pizza). Basically there are a lot of emails that don't make any sense unless they are code for something else, and there are an extraordinary number of emails referring to 'pizza'.

cont.
>>
there was some seriously suspitious stuff in those emails. certainly code for something.
and considering how candidly the lieocrats talked in their emails about the shady underhanded and illegal tactics they were employing to win the election, then you'd have to imaging the code they were using in those suspicious emails had to be something so devious that they couldn't risk speaking about it openly in their own emails(in which they otherwise clearly felt confident in speaking openly amongst one another).
So clearly the code was to cover up activities so incriminating that they can't trust even each other, something like raping kids.
not to mention the super creepy tweets from that pizza place with like, small children tied up in sexually suggestive poses.
>>
>>721097990
After more digging, links were discovered to Comet Ping Pong, a pizza place in D.C. Comet Ping Pong is owned by James Alefantis, former partner of CTR founder and director David Brock. Comet Ping Pong frequently held fundraisers for Clinton's campaign, and has held fundraisers for Obama too. Some people took a look at James' instagram and found photos of young girls with their arms taped to tables, sexual imagery involving pizza, a lot of pictures of children etc. Some of it admittedly not that weird for a pizza shop, however, his friend's comments on some of these photos were quite disturbing. On the picture of the girl with her arms taped to the table was a comment that read 'New seating area / procedure for your youngest guests?', on a photo of a large, empty room with metal walls were comments reading '#killroom', '#murder' and 'just rinse it off when you're done'. There's a photo of James Alefantis himself wearing a t-shirt that reads 'J'<3 (J'aime) L'Enfants', French for I love children. A photo of someone holding a child tagged #chickenlovers. Supposedly a euphemism for 'little boy lover'. The day after the story broke, James Alefantis' instagram was made private, and when made public again a couple of days later all of these images had been removed.

One person who was found liking a lot of the posts of children and toddlers was Arun Rao, who is a DoJ Supervisor of the Southern Division office for the DoJ's District of Maryland, which borders D.C. The scope of his department includes, among other things, child pornography, conspiracy and cases of significant public corruption and fraud.

cont.
sorry having trouble posting for some reason.
>>
>>721098130
Many of the shops on the same block as Comet Ping Pong were found to have in their logos symbols which are recognized by the FBI as symbols for child pornography and attraction to children, including a spiral triangle inside a triangle for boy-lover (Besta Pizza). Besta Pizza changed their logo shortly after this story broke. Besta Pizza is owned by Andrew Kline, a man who has also worked as an attorney in the Human Trafficking Prosecution Unit of the DoJ. He was appointed to this position by Bill Clinton.

Then, another email was found that Mary and John Podesta were CC'd into, part of which read 'Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure'. Yet another email sent by Tony Podesta, in response to John Podesta asking Tony how his trip is going, reads 'Very good. I'm seated with the kids so little wired'.

Then, alleged links were found between Hillary Clinton and Laura Silsby, who was charged with child-trafficking following the Haiti earthquake. Laura Silsby was found transporting children to the Dominican Republic under the pretense of starting an orphanage there, however on further investigation it was discovered that she had not applied for any permits to do so, and that almost all of the children were not, in fact, orphans. She, along with around 10 other people, were charged with child trafficking. At the time that these charges were going through Hillary Clinton was constantly being forwarded emails updating her on the matter, and also sent emails contacting lawyers to defend them. Silsby ended up being defended by another convicted child-trafficker. Recently a woman named Monica Petersen, who was working for the Human Trafficking Center in Haiti, was found dead under suspicious circumstances. She was investigating Hillary Clinton's relation to the child-trafficking happening there.

cont.
>>
Do you mean the pineapple on pizza meme? That shits spreading like weeds and I don't even think pineapple on other food is that bad.
>>
File: 1485565843401.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485565843401.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>721097441
Oh hey if you're still in the thread heres some pics to get you started
>>
File: 1485565908422.jpg (757KB, 709x2034px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485565908422.jpg
757KB, 709x2034px
>>721098272
>>
>>721098166
Silsby later became involved with MyStateUSA and was announced CFO and corporate secretary in 2011. MyStateUSA has since changed it's name to AlertSense, and as of October 2015 Silsby is the VP of Marketing there. What AlertSense do is 'offer a highly intuitive mass notification solution that simplifies alert creation & help mobilize and manage the emergency response teams.', according to their website. They're the contrator that supplies early response cell-based equipment that a few dozen states use for their Amber Alert systems (a child abduction alert system).

You might also remember the disappearance of a girl called Madeline McCann. She disappeared in Portugal while on holiday with her family from the UK. Police sketches of the suspects bear and uncanny resemblance to the two Podesta brothers. UK Police reported knowing exactly who kidnapped her, but not being able to arrest them due to international laws.

When the story broke, many websites reporting on it were shut down. A website called livingresistance reported being shut down not via DDOS, not via DMCA infringement, but with a 'deep, site-wide take down'. Other websites covering the conspiracy also reported being taken down on the day they reported.

that's when /r/pizzagate was flooded with false, unrelated or plain ludicris claims, and then banned. it moved over to voat but by that point that whole thing was overrun with shills trying to throw people off the story.
>>
File: 1485565872492.jpg (785KB, 1425x2198px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485565872492.jpg
785KB, 1425x2198px
>>721098346
whoops meant to send this one second
>>
>>721098350
also pretty interesting timing for the whole 'fake news' meme to pop up.
pizzagate was literally the first thing to ever be targeted with the term 'fake news'
>>
File: 1485565950582.jpg (774KB, 1396x2247px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485565950582.jpg
774KB, 1396x2247px
>>721098457
>>
>>721098272
yeah i'm in here, i've seen some of those before when i started looking into this
>>
File: pgfn.png (105KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pgfn.png
105KB, 1366x768px
>>721098507
shit forgot to add pic
>>
File: 1485566479947.png (2MB, 1094x2102px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485566479947.png
2MB, 1094x2102px
>>721098529
>>
>>721096261
Tin-foilers believe democrats run some sort of underground child rape ring. Was disproved as complete bullshit but tin-foilers be tin-foilen.
>>
>>721098882
shit man i never saw the proof disproving it, can you catch me up?
>>
>>721098882
OP here, could i get some source for the disproving please?
>>
>>721096442
>wait, so anons posted a shit ton of pics and vids and what not to make this all up?
I don't think you understand the level of stupid we are dealing with here. There were no pics or vids. This was all just hearsay. The people who believe in pizzagate should be sterilized and kept away from the main population.
>>
>>721099004
use your brain, idiot.
>>
>>721099082
Blind follower who has no proof or is too lazy to get it
>>
This story is bullshit from what I've read. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't be surprised if some Rep or Dem higher ups were doing something like this, but how can you buy the story that they're running it from the basement of a DC pizza place that doesn't even have a fucking basement.
>>
see this is twisted. I've heard people say it's a rampant problem. I've lurked /b/ for years and only encountered cp once or twice and it was promptly deleted
>>
>>721098924
>>721099004
Was proved as a 4chan hoax, seriously.
All photos/related materials to pizzagate were found to be random images and information online(random tidbits from articles on some dems, and random instagram/twitter/etc photos of people at pizzerias) that were strewn together to make it seem like it could be real. But even the name "pizzagate" should blatantly give it away as a hoax. A CP ring at a pizzeria? Come on.
>>
>>721099082
use my brain?
cba to google or search for it and since you apparently know of it's existance and therefore how to find it, why not just give me an url or something?
>>
>>721099467
pizzagate could just be a name that came up later when anons started talking about it though.
either way, would seriously want to see the disproof, just so i have no doubts about it.
>>
>>721099053
there were a shitload of pics and vids, pics from james alefantis' instagram with all sorts of fucked up comments, vids of a 'music act' played at comet ping pong where the person on stage talks about how great it is to be below a subway, that jared hangs out down there etc and when an audience member shouts out that jared like kids / children that singer says 'we all have our references' and laughs. here is that vid https://www(doot)youtube(doot)com(slash)watch?v=PR1w6IkpE6o
>>
Wasn't hillary Clinton involved in this? Also speaking of pizzas check my captcha lols
>>
>>721099467
when was it proved as a hoax? i was following the whole thing as it unfolded, it was definitely not a hoax.

>>721099413
that shit was added later by the media. as soon as the whole thing blew up the reddit / voat was filled with disinformation agents and the media started saying that the people investigating had been saying things they hadn't, or otherwise crediting the absurd shill bullshit claims to the investigation in general. when it first happened no-one was saying it was 'a child molestation ring run out of the basement of a pizza shop'. that's just a sensationalist headline designed to be completely unbelieveable.
>>
>>721099801
i haven't seen anything about hillary clinton, just someone associated with her, podesta or whatever his name was
>>
>>721099617
there is no disproof, it's just another case of the media talking shit about it for long enough that people are too afraid to even consider believing for fear of the hive-mind retaliation.
>>
>>721100068
i'm just pushing the person to either give the disproof or admit for talking out of his/her ass
>>
Proves they can actively coverup anything and continue business as usual
>>
>>721098666
Alright then Satan. Oh hey i don't know if it interests you but here is a link to an old thread i figured it might be somewhat useful and possibly connected to this whole ordeal. http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101718654/
>>
>>721100269
thanks again anon, going to check it out.
>>
>>721099617
>want to see the disproof
>>721097527
>The icing on the cake was when a retard went in and shot the place up trying to protect the children.
There's your disproof right there. Don't you think someone would have found something (anything) after this happened?

>>721099888
>it was definitely not a hoax
>everything that says otherwise is disinformation
How much did you pay for your "I Want To Believe" poster?
>>
File: pgff.png (135KB, 1837x253px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pgff.png
135KB, 1837x253px
>>721100440
i've posted plenty of evidence in favour of it being true, no-one has posted anything to the contrary. if there's so much evidence against it, post some

also, the false-flag guy going in with a gun was predicted a few days before it happened
>>
>>721100440
why would they have found anything? if they even investigated the place because of an alleged shooting, wouldn't they have focused on investigating the shooting and nothing else?

that's not even proof of anything.
if that is proof then i'll just say this,
>i am god and created the universe
>>
>>721100664
did you by any chance see the interview of the 2 guys who were inside the pizzaplace when the gunman came in?
they seemed rather chill about it, like nothing really even happened
>>
>>721100879
nah i didn't but i'm pretty sold on it anyway. not that it matters, nothing is ever going to come of it now but it's good that there are people out there willing to spit out the shit they're being spoonfed by msm
>>
>>721098680
Wow, this last chart is very interesting
>>
>>721099643
*preferences i meant
>>
>>721100664
>I've posted plenty of evidence
speculation =/= evidence

>everything that says otherwise is disinformation
>the false-flag guy going in with a gun
...

>>721100743
>retard runs in and starts shooting the place
>doesn't find any slave kids getting fucked

>cops run in and investigate retard shooter
>also doesn't find any slave kids getting fucked

>b-but that doesn't prove anything!
kys
>>
>>721101287
i have some concerns for your thought process.
let's assume they had kids there and it got leaked, why would they still keep them there?
why wouldn't they have cleaned up the place when info got leaked?
also, where does it say they had kids there at that specific time?
>>
>>721096261
There is ton of proof, subreddits have been banned because of it, many file hosting sites taken down. voats pizzagate subverse is everything you need to know
>>
>>721101434
Yes, it is possible that they cleaned it up.
It's also entirely possible that Pizzagate is real.
Yet, it's not probable.

The theory all hinges on two things. Speculation and hearsay.

It's also subject to a very large contradiction.
According to PizzaGate truthers, Podesta & crew were so inept at secrecy that they had easily guessed passwords ("[email protected]") and couldn't figure out privacy settings for gmail/twitter/instagram/etc. Yet somehow they became James fucking Bond overnight when covering up the cover up? Not only that but they spoke in code so sophisticated that it took some /pol/ neckbeard (who couldn't even crack Cicada3301 codes or Zodiac cyphers) to figure it out?
>>
>>721102237
>Podesta & crew were so inept at secrecy that they had easily guessed passwords ("[email protected]rd") and couldn't figure out privacy settings for gmail/twitter/instagram/etc.

I've worked in IT for years, dealing with over 400 different companies. This is entirely probable. I've dealt with the CEO of a firm that handles hundreds of foreign trusts, and his password for almost everything was 'pass'. Ive also dealt with companies where every employee has the same password, and never change them. I've dealt with a major global electronics and whiteware company where the Finance HOD had all of her usernames and passwords written down in a book, which she lost on the train and didn't tell anyone about for 3 weeks.
>>
>>721102481
But we're not talking about CEOs or Finance Managers, we're talking about what is supposed to be Hillary Clinton's spook goon-squad.

Either they're hyper competent to the point of removing any shred of evidence from the most elite forms of detection, or they aren't capable of using basic security settings on gmail. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>721102717
That's your argument? That there's no way a government employee could be incompetent?

kek.
>>
>>721102788
And that's your argument? An incompetent government employee can not only execute, but also mastermind, a flawless cover-up?

kek.
>>
>>721102868
You seem to be implying that the people perpetrating, and the people doing the coverups are the same people. As if there isn't people dedicated to fixing the dumb shit other people do. You've never worked public sector have you?
>>
File: IMG_0365.jpg (163KB, 1024x582px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0365.jpg
163KB, 1024x582px
>>
>>721103005
And you seem to be implying that conspirators would involve even more people in said cover-up and thus increase the chance of a leak. You've never dealt with the criminal elements have you?
>>
PIZZAGATE IS REAL
>>
>>721102717
most elite forms of detection? it was never investigated by anyone with access to 'elite forms of detection', it was uncovered by armchair sleuths..
>>
File: Rag attack.jpg (16KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Rag attack.jpg
16KB, 259x194px
YOU CALLED, LITTLE SHAMAN... AND THE FIRELORD HAS ANSWERED!

YOU AND YOUR KIND THOUGHT THAT THE FIRES OF DOOM HAD BEEN QUENCHED....


BUT I WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUTH!!
>>
>>721105848
>armchair sleuths have presented a smoking gun
By Jove, you'll be able to close the case once you present the hard evidence!

protip: you can't
>>
>>721096347
It's not a 4chan thing. It's actual code for real pedos friend.
>>
I can't believe it became as big as it did.
The little murderer bitch's delusions about Slender Man were more believable than that shit.
>>
File: 126905508014.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
126905508014.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
>>721096347
>>721106592

Yeah, just has to do with the initials.
>>
>>721098808
There was this guy on youtube that connected this place to the supposed killroom. He was later contacted by Alefantis and threatened by him to delete the video. Video was taken down but he made another one describing what Alefantis told him, which made it even more suspicious. Don't know if its still up or what happened to the guy. Any anons remember seeing this? Trying to find the guy's channel.
>>
>>721096261
Where the fuck have u been that's been so long ago that story broke.... newfag..
>>
>>721096261
Bots and f.b.I I here calling it fake.. look up boys town on utube.. it's been done b4 for thousands of yrs. U dumb fucks but it's not true till it happens 2 ur kids.. then ur on board right??
>>
plebs got mad cuz that they can't fiddle the kiddle
>>
>>721108219
Boy's Town actually sounded plausible, though.
I remember when I read about what Boys' Town actually was in an encyclopedia for the first time and thought,
>Wait, nobody finds this suspicious?!
>>
>>721096347
This.
>>
Trips and I drop CP
>>
File: 1483587308637 (1).jpg (889KB, 1536x2522px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483587308637 (1).jpg
889KB, 1536x2522px
>>721107180
I heard about that didnt get to see the video in time. Is this the video your talking about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U
>>
File: 1485779200999.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485779200999.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>721108760
Yes, that's the video. Thanks anon.This is guy is so based.
> Expose Alefantis
> Acts all " It's just a hobby dude, I'll delete the video"
> Deletes the video and uploads even more exposing one
> Bitch pedo can't do shit because of the 69 000 views
>>
>>721108760
makes no sense he'd taken down shit in fear of his life, but then post the actual death threats? has that been explained?
>>
>>721098346
of all the possible victims it was that beloved 4chan meme of a victim. this was def the work of a channer
>>
>>721100664
evidence? someone using a meme generator and writing "public record" before some nonsense doesn't make something true
>>
>>721103052
>>721108760
These two are unreadable, please provide higher quality versions.
>>
I've read all the stuff, looked at all the things. There's nothing about pizzagate that isn't ridiculous and stupid. I, honestly, believe that anyone who believes that crap who isn't a crazy conspiracy theorist is a DNC shill trying to make Trump supporters look bad. However, I am a Trump supporter, so overall I just think it's funny.
>>
>>721110036
Not to my knowledge. I figured its allowed to exists because of the fact that the claim he makes in the video will sound so far fetched that most normal people who aren't really into the whole conspiracy know hows yet would just dismiss him and his cause as some crazy tin-foiler ramblings.
>>
>>721110961
Id love to man but apparently theres a 2mb file limit here. Is there a way to get past, that I have one of them.
>>
>>721111655
>who believes pizzagate is a DNC shill trying to make Trump supporters look bad
Come the fuck on.
If someone believed in pizzagate they would definitely not be a DNC supporter.
Either you remove the 'make others look bad' part or you change 'believes' to 'pretends to believe'.
Though, given
>I am a Trump supporter
I can assume that you're the one trying to make pizzagate believers look bad.

>>721111960
upload to aww.moe or something.
>>
>>721111655
Do your own digging faggot. Just because 4channers further made up some shit about it, doesn't mean the entire story has no credibility. Just go on the pizza place website and see the referenced websites. You don't need even need to assert the emails and picture comments are genuine. You faggots are worse than the people creating these bullshit screencap compilations.
>>
>>721112057
Alrighty try this https://aww.moe/kl3k0u.jpg
>>
File: 1483588287802.jpg (726KB, 1111x2047px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483588287802.jpg
726KB, 1111x2047px
>>721110242
Haha well you know anon stranger things have happened!
>>
>>721097527
>we
>wouldn't have a lul if you were 5 years old
>>
>>721112405
lotta reaching in there. for one seeing the full emails dispels the pasta thing. tinfoil is all like "3 month old pasta?!?!" what is uncooked pasta? i for one have gotten pasta as a gift from family members that traveled abroad. also full email gives the dominoes thing context. he says he's used to getting pasta and sauce but got cheese instead. some people actually play dominoes still
also they played 7 degrees of ancient deity just to link him to satan, when of course there's gonna be shared etymology when new religions often absorb old ones
i know this thread is dead but whatever, this whole site is dead
>>
Sheit
>>
File: pizzagate_podestas.jpg (125KB, 570x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pizzagate_podestas.jpg
125KB, 570x768px
>>721096261

the Killary entourage is involved with pedos.

I hate Trump but voted for him because I wasn't willing to get a pedopresident
>>
File: podesta.jpg (28KB, 500x292px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
podesta.jpg
28KB, 500x292px
>>721097527
>4chan made up a fake scandal that was so ridiculously stupid and implausible about Clinton and top Democrats running a pedophile sex ring out of a DC pizza restaurant just to see if conservative fake news sites would be stupid enough to run with it and if any republitards would believe it.

tldr: a fag whiteknighting killary -- kek
>>
File: pizzagate.png (324KB, 698x513px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pizzagate.png
324KB, 698x513px
>>721097715
>>
File: pizzagate.jpg (244KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pizzagate.jpg
244KB, 720x1200px
>>721097762
>>
File: about pizzagate.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
about pizzagate.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>721097990
>conspiracy theory

samefag whiteknighting Killary as above
>>
>>721099467
>Was proved as a 4chan hoax, seriously.

samefag in denial
>>
https://gimletmedia.com/episode/83-voyage-into-pizzagate/
>>
>>721099053
shill hard
>>
>>721115154
I'm sorry you guys missed the trolling first time around, but it's already gotten old. Time to move along.
>>
>>721115154
> British establishment has covered up bare paedos

> Not surprised if US is similar, Trump is deffo a peado perv tho


> No Presidents
> Seize the means
> Seize the memes
> Democratic Confedralism Coming to the USA
>>
>>721115452

you're right. Pedoclinton is out of the game.

We're now in the Trump era.
>>
>>721115528
>> Not surprised if US is similar, Trump is deffo a peado perv tho

implying that our President grabs underaged pussies
>>
It should be common knowledge that pedophilia is rife among politicians in Western countries
>>
File: 1483589435622.jpg (546KB, 881x4096px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483589435622.jpg
546KB, 881x4096px
>>721113608
No anon the site isn't dead it might be dying but not dead yet! And I hear what you're saying it just honestly seemed suspicious in context to some people given the time and events that followed through out the whole thing. Like one where I forget who it might have been a youtuber maybe or some reporter who was looking into it and ended up dying of a "stroke" I think. I forget, I know i have the screenshot of his facebook somewhere but I forgot where I placed it. For now have some early on investigation pictures https://aww.moe/z4qctu.jpg
>>
File: 1483589516150.png (1MB, 921x1450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483589516150.png
1MB, 921x1450px
>>721115724
>>
>>721097570
No doubt eh.
>>
well they caught weiner and he was high up in the dem party.
>>
File: 1485826502076.png (506KB, 1500x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485826502076.png
506KB, 1500x1600px
>>
File: 1483589822469.jpg (132KB, 720x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483589822469.jpg
132KB, 720x720px
>>721115945
That's true.
>>
>>721116183

720x720, that's facebook resolution.
>>
So did the government pretty much forbid men from being with children?
And that gov officials can be with children tho?
My grandma and great grandma got married when they were like 10 or so.
Basically puberty age, and men were like 20-30.
It's weird to think age of consent was bump up not to long ago and we're told not to touch or marry 10 year old.
History of man showed that marrying girls when they hit puberty was or is natural.
U can't just tell men no more, and expect them not to be looking at girls. It's not natural. Or so it seems.
Idk. It's pretty crazy to me.
Read the history
It'll make feel u disgusting.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyaG4oUYtaA&t=6s
>>
>>721116984
>My grandma and great grandma got married when they were like 10 or so.

you're drunk, nigga
>>
This is the best tldr i have found a few weeks back
https://youtu.be/qX1z60k6N3g
>>
>>721117328
No. In like 1960.
Delaware. U could marry a 7 or 8 year old.
Other states was like 10-12.
>>
>>721117328
Do u not know any old couples and notice the man is always like 10 or 15 years older. Or even been told stories when he married her when she was 12 and he was 18 or even freaking 25.
>>
File: 1478532065151.png (526KB, 722x923px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478532065151.png
526KB, 722x923px
>>721116984
Pretty much. Well you know things are different now for reasons we'll never truly understand or know. Don't worry I don't doubt that in the near future all this shit will begin to become normalized again.
>>721117463
Really well I learned something new today thanks.
Pic related I figured it relates to the thread topic
>>
>>721117700
Y.w., /b/ro.
>>
File: 1478535793438.jpg (113KB, 1388x646px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478535793438.jpg
113KB, 1388x646px
>>721117932
Sorry anon I'm not quite sure what that means but here's another this one is a bit more... uncomfortable to see.
>>
File: 8686686.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8686686.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
So sorry to bother you, but were your local faglords and we'd like to come on in and set the records straight.
>>
>>721117700
Way, way before USA.
Some women would be divorced before entering 20s.
Men would just get another 8 or 10 year old. Like a 22 year old woman was literally too fucking old.
>>
File: I don't understand.jpg (130KB, 500x467px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I don't understand.jpg
130KB, 500x467px
It's only pizza, I no understand what commotion this is?
>>
>>721118060
"You're welcome, bro"

God, that really freaks me out.
Creepy. evil.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (16KB, 267x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
200_s.gif
16KB, 267x200px
Fear not citizens, for I...Pizza Pussy is here to throw a fucking eppi, NOW FUCK OFF BEFORE I RIP YOUR FUCKING JAWS OFF.
ttfn.
>>
Pizza Cat - this pizza doesn't taste very nice, where did you get it from.

Other one - Shop.
>>
Alright ya shower of bastards, the real pizza cat here, come over here and chew on my bollocks.
>>
File: piza.jpg (178KB, 754x633px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
piza.jpg
178KB, 754x633px
MODS
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 38





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.