[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit. Is this real? You guys actually elected this fucking

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 17

File: trumpmexico.jpg (297KB, 628x758px) Image search: [Google]
trumpmexico.jpg
297KB, 628x758px
Holy shit. Is this real? You guys actually elected this fucking moron. This isn't a joke. He's already on the fence with China, threatening to invade Mexico, put a ban on 7 countries from coming here no fucking reason and pissed off Australia.

It's not even two weeks in. This is an absolute nightmare. He's going to kill us all.
>>
this fucking ass clown is going to cause an international incident before summer. let's just hope he gets assassinated.
>>
Rigging the Democratic primary seems like a worse idea every day.
>>
>>721088503

Ausfag here. Depending on your viewpoint, we have people who try to come into Aus by boat from Indonesia like you have mexicunts crossing the border and entering illegally. So we patrol our water up north and take these illegals to detention on Manus and Naru islands.

For some reason, Obama said he'd take the majority - who knows why. Thing is, trump is calling them illegals and 'next boston bombers'
- even though boston bombers were russian, weren't they? And there's no such ban on russians entering the US. Just people from iran, etc.

tl;dr: Australia is laughing so hard at your choice for leader
>>
>>721088503
YES!!!
>>
>>721088503
Fucking beaners
>>
>>721088503
Don't you have stores to loot and burn?
>>
>>721088503

Nigger are you fucking serious?

They have cartels that control literally everything in Mexico and you're complaining that we're gonna do something about it?

Sit on a fucking cactus you liberal faggot.

Try harder.
>>
>>721090334

>Russian

He actually came from Kyrgyzstan, good try though faggot. Nice little narrative you got going.
>>
>>721091151
My bad, but my point is still valid - he didn't ban that country, did he?
>>
>>721091214

Nigger, that list was from Obama. Trump didn't name ANY countries. Trump just enacted an act that Obama started.
>>
>>721088503
>on the fence with China
We need to stop being China's bitch, in all honesty.
>threatening to invade Mexico
Mexico's government is a pisshole anyway. i shoud know.
>put a ban on 7 countries from coming here no fucking reason
>no fucking reason
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>pissed off Australia
Australia's easy to piss off anyway.
>>
>>721088503
Well the government is about to let oil and coal pollute the water and everything else. They also are allowing these companies to hide the amount of cash they pay other countries for mining rights.
>>
>>721088503
>>721089320
>>721089940
>>721090334
>>721090814
>>721090892
>>721090994
>>721091030
>>721091151
>>721091214
>>721091266

ITT: Loser shut-ins pretend their shitposts have an effect on whether or not Trump manages to destroy the world.
>>
I can't believe the envy you have about Mexico, I mean...
>2012, Mexico gets the Most Stupid and Buffoonlike candidate to the government
>2016, US does the exact same thing
Couldn't you at least been original? Mexico chooses a stupid president, then US decides to choose another stupid president. Good Job.
>>
AP is a bunch of liars, Trump simply offered Mexico help.
>>
>>721091562

>nigger with no argument wants to fit in

Try again. I'll let you actually have a valid argument this time.
>>
>>721088503

US troops have already been fighting cartels in mexico. australia? 25 million rejects living on the edges of a continent that could hold 500 million? FUCK australia. FUCK china. people from those countries were already being scrutinized by obama; all trump did was put a block on them. FUCK them. FUCK indian visa faggots stealing our jobs from some nasty hive of irritating fucks.

"holy shit", are you that much of a "fucking moron"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWv64klPZLY
>>
>>721091596
Offered help while saying they were incapable of doing it themselves, in not not good way
>>
>>721090334
aussies will hop to it when trump commands them to like the good little niggers you are
>>
>>721091710
Trump isn't known for his tact, but he wasn't threatening to send troops over the border.

There's way too much fear mongering and people freaking out over shit. AP is just after views.
>>
Test.
>>
>>721091892

This. This is what liberal faggots don't realize.

Trump doesn't give a fuck what you think. This motherfucker is the PRESIDENT of the free world and you think he cares about leftist news articles?

Kek.
>>
Putin's plan:
>Get a racist idiot to be US president. Done.
>Let that idiot screw his own country with taxes and fees for everything.Working on it.
>Let that idiot declare war to any other country and nuke it.
>Rebuild USSR
>???
>Profit
>>
>>721091030
invading a sovereign country and de facto ally is unwise; were this about, say, syria (and not trump), you'd say it's not worth wasting tax payer dollars
>>
>>721092006

>listen to the news
>blindly believe everything you hear
>HURRR RUSSSIAAA

Doing a great job, champ.
>>
>>721092006
>Give this Nigg' a beer
>>
>>721092064

Yeah alright faggot, we already waste millions in aid to Mexico. Us sending over a couple thousand soldiers wouldn't affect us in the least bit.
>>
>>721092121
"everything you hear"

yeah, the entirety of journalism is suspect, only Fox news and breitbart are reliable sources of information
>>
File: 1464319166591.jpg (38KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1464319166591.jpg
38KB, 625x626px
>>721088503
its bait anon, don't take it
>>
>>721090334
Ausfag here, keep dreaming mate. The majority of Aussies support tighter border control and that happens to line up with Trump's beliefs. You just happen to be part of the loud mouth minority progressives. The resurgence of Pauline Hanson is further proof of that.
>>
>>721092203
it's a declaration of war. War means fighting, which means US troops and possibly civilians at risk
>>
>>721092064
That "sovereign country" is doing nothing to prevent Islamic militant groups from using their "sovereign country" as a staging area for infiltrations into and attacks in the U.S.

Fuck Mexico. I can make my own goddamn tacos.
>>
>>721092121
Just to tell you I got that idea completely on my own, I'm not even in US
>>
>>721092208

>actually believing that Russia has anything to do with Trump
>having zero proof to back it up other than news articles

Like I said, you're doing great lil buddy. They don't even have to pay you to shill, you do it for free!
>>
File: 1485992665319.jpg (40KB, 463x278px) Image search: [Google]
1485992665319.jpg
40KB, 463x278px
I blame Hillary. She rigged the DNC primary, thus causing Trump to undeniably win (that and Pepe saw it fitting that Hillary should lose a rigged election which is undeniably hilarious) So when the nukes start dropping, it will be the biggest captain hindsight moment of this era.

Check'em
>>
>>721092277

We already have troops in Mexico, but nice try.

>>721092282

>i got the idea on my own
>the idea that everyone else got from mainstream American media

I bet.
>>
>>721092279
that's not how diplomacy works, plain and simple. You can't just invade countries; even invading the penniless middle east countries has consequences (destabilizing the region, leading to terrorist groups in the combo power vacuum/humanitarian crisis)
>>
>>721092277
And you can't say war without getting Russia near
>>
>>721092402
Not in that capacity. Having a military base, like the ones in Japan, is not an active use of troops in a sovereign country
>>
>>721092435
in soviet russia, election rig you!
>>
>>721092446

Bottom line is we're a superior country, if we want to put some troops in Mexico, we will.

And that fucking cuck president of Mexico will accept it because we're 3rd in their imports and exports.
>>
>>721092404
Diplomacy has failed. Mexico has had every opportunity to unfuck itself, and has refused to do so at every turn.

>You can't just invade countries
Sez you.
>>
>>721092203
Except for a while bunch of angry Mexican people shooting at our service men and causing an even bigger shitstorm all because trump wants everyone to believe he had a bigger inauguration ceremony than Obama.

The latin American countries are already standing on Mexico side as well as Spain. I think even France weighed in. The rest of the world isn't going to stand by while trump throws his little temper tantrum. This is how you flush your world influence down the shitter
>>
>>721092555
We can and will obviously, I'm not refuting that - it's just a bad move that sets a dangerous precedent and sends the signals to all of our allies that we might invade them at any time for no real reason. I'm not even defending all of our alliances, i.e. NATO, but there's just nothing to be gained, and having other countries think we won't attack them means a greater degree of cooperation in the long term
>>
>>721092733
Wow. Cartel-controlled Latin America is supporting cartel-controlled Mexico? You don't fucking say.
>>
>>721092733
this. russia's life is not made easier by the EU's fairly unilateral opposition to nearly all of its international actions. See: all of the sanctions
>>
Yall are a bunch of idiots. Fucking fact check, before believing shit that's posted.
>>
>>721092279
Yea because we've had so many terrorists pouring over the Mexican border.
>>
>>721092783
>for no real reason
You keep saying this. It's not true, and we have several reasons to want to bring Mexico to heel, but what's the point in reciting them again? You never listened before, and you aren't gonna start listening now.
>>
>>721092842
the point anon is making is that it's not as simple as "we invade without consequences"
>>
>>721092733

KEK.

Are you fucking kidding me? Have you BEEN to Mexico recently? It's a police state. They can hardly even control their own country outside of the tourist spots.

They cut deals with cartels all the time which bring drugs into the U.S., to say the citizens would have a problem with us fucking up the cartels is hilarious.

>>721092783

We're not attacking Mexico, we would be targeting cartels. BIG difference. You're acting like we would shoot anyone on sight.
>>
>>721091579
?? Pretty sure NO ONE IN THIS THREAD has any clue about Mexican fucking politics/politicians they just didnt want shillaryt to lead the usa
>>
>>721092942
>to heel
what is this, fucking sparta? What, are we just going to subjugate our surrounding nations at tremendous expense and effort?
>>
File: us democracy.jpg (37KB, 480x365px) Image search: [Google]
us democracy.jpg
37KB, 480x365px
>>721089320
God bless Mein Drumpf! He's managed to unite the entire world against the United Snakes.
>>
It's the greatest thing that's ever happened, moron

you have to be a fucking idiot not to see how great it is those niggers got kicked out
>>
If you think invading Mexico is a good idea, just imagine Iraq right next door to us with a large border that's too big to be 100% secure.

Yeah, we could beat their military but that wouldn't end hostilities.

And we'd be creating countless sympathizers within our own borders.
>>
Donald Trump's team says 5-year-old boy was 'handcuffed and held' because he was a 'security threat' to the USA

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trumps-team-says-5-9725070
>>
>>721092945
Sending troops into another country, a sovereign ally, for whatever reason, if not covert, is an act of war. Obviously there are exceptions - see pablo escobar - but this would be like germany sending troops to france to "crack down on crime"
>>
>>721091702
This has to be bait youre stupid as fuck
>>
>>721093074

The media was great in spreading bullshit against Trump to rally politicians and citizens in other countries to hate Trump.

It's a group effort really.
>>
he seems to be doing alright - there really hasn't been a change in his platforms since he started. there's been a lot of turmoil in the country lately, but i choose to wait and see.
i just hope people try to calm down and come together; there's no real reason why so much hate and vitriol over one election has to poison the well.
>>
>>721093164
it's a group effort to counter trump's fucking insanity
>>
>>721093132

Not if that country is dealing with a known enemy it can't even handle.

There's something like what..200k cartel members?
>>
>>721093241

Go on faggot.

Tell me how Trump's presidency was "insanity".

I'm expecting sources.
>>
>>721092006
do you realise the world youve decided to live in sounds like a shitty indie game that never reached its kickstarter goal
>>
>>721093132
If anything, it would be like Israel sending troops to Lebanon to crack down on crime.
>>
>>721093169
I don't really hate anything he's done, despite disagreeing with some (not all) of his cabinet appointments, but he's just clumsy as all hell and I don't think he'll be able to handle his first global crisis
>>
>>721092945
No, you're trying to put foreign boots in their soul. Anti American sentiment is gaining huge popularity in Mexico. They don't want us there and they don't think we'd be there to help them. This whole thing has actually served to unite Mexico and all the Spanish countries together.
>>
>>721093250
they didn't ask for help, and they clearly don't want it. We had to push Iraq to accept help, fucking *iraq* so I strongly doubt Mexico would ask for its sovereignty to be relinquished to the US over some cartel violence
>>
>>721093396

What the fuck are you even talking about. The mexican president has like an 11% approval rating because he's such a cuck.

Anything we do, would improve Mexico.
>>
>>721093473

Doesn't matter if they "want" it.

If it's fucking up our country, we'll intervene.

That's the nice thing about being the alpha country.
>>
>>721092404
>You can't just invade countries
Nigga do you even know how to 'Murica?
LIBERAL Presidents do this shit too....
>>
>>721092555
Expect that we are going to stop most of that import and export.
One of the best things to come out of this mess is Mexicans are ready to change thier country.
>>
>>721093164
Oh yes because threatening Mexico with war and talking shit to Australia is totally made up bullshit by the media. It's a conspiracy man
>>
Donald Trump's days until disapproval hit 50% is way faster than any of the previous 4 presidents

https://twitter.com/LibyaLiberty/status/826991790066655233
>>
You muricans are fucking stupid. The whole Europe laughs at you.
>>
>>721093315
I'm defining insanity as a non stop stream of precedent-breaking and poorly thought out policy decisions. See: walking back on the 20% tax, walking back on the ban for legal residents from banned countries with green cards, attempting to dismantle an insurance program, which would thrust 20 million americans into not having health insurance WITHOUT a viable backup anywhere near ready, picks for his cabinet with both highly suspect financial ties (tillerson to russia, etc) and a profound lack of experience in their field (deVos, Perry), etc
>>
>>721093652
The only one saying that Trump threatened Mexico is the AP. They say that they had an inside source show them the transcript, but they totally can't print it.

Think about that for a moment...
>>
>>721093641

>we are going to stop that import and export

I bet. You're also going to stop the wall...right? Lmao.

>>721093652

We can honestly do whatever the fuck we want. We did NOT threaten Mexico with war and Mexico confirmed it. We're just trying to help your shithole of a country.
>>
>>721092326
There is evidence connecting a handful of Trump's Cabinet to Russia in one fashion or another.

Most notably, Rex Tillerson.
>>
>>721093354
which is some 18th century colonist bullshit, and will result in a global loss of support, and beyond trump, a likely withdrawal in massive US funding pending withdrawal from settlements
>>
>>721092932
If you want to get deep and technical about it i absolutely guarantee you 100percent the cartels cause more civilian deaths in the states than terror attacks do. Excluding all violence that follows the cartels id still bet there are 25x more deaths caused by cartel drugs annually than terror attacks.
>>
File: seguridad.jpg (88KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
seguridad.jpg
88KB, 600x900px
>>721091030
>cartels that control literally everything in Mexico
And magically the cartels are unable to control anything at all in the country where all their consumers live. Somehow, again magically, the work that Col. "A Fine Mess You've Got Us in This Time, Ollie" North was doing for Reagan no longer gets done by anyone at all.
>>
>>721093521
again, we can, it's just not a good idea. I appreciate that you feel like your dick has expanded under Trump, but that point loses its potency after the third or fourth guttural utterance
>>
>>721093803
It's not happening, don't worry about it. It's just some bullshit AP spun out of context in order to get views.
>>
>>721093801
No idiot, the United States tariffs are going to fuck it's self over in trade.
Mexico can find other trade partners.
>>
File: 1336432216636.jpg (252KB, 788x597px) Image search: [Google]
1336432216636.jpg
252KB, 788x597px
Cool story, bro.
>>
>>721093572
see my note on the rise of terrorist countries. This point keeps coming up: you can, you shouldn't
>>
>>721093481
I can read Spanish and I read their news all the time. Yes he's unpopular in their country but they all actually rallied behind him on this thing. I can tell you for a fact that they don't want us there. They're even boycotting or products.

Putting boots on the ground will cause a huge ass shitstorm.
>>
>>721093802
Go ahead and post the evidence, don't worry i'll wait.
>>
>>721093942
As long as we aren't focusing on the main source of terrorist doctrine (Saudi Arabia), it will continue.

We are just doing Saudi Arabia's and Israel's dirty work by taking down their enemies.
>>
>>721092258
Its this guy: >>721090334

I agree that we should find other homes for them, if they come over they get given a fucking house, car, whatever they fucking want while i'm struggling to save up a decent deposit!

No, if you want to come to Australia, you come via the normal legal methods, not by boat, fucking nooks. I'm all for border protection, but even pauline handsoff is a bit too much.
>>
>>721093718
well we find theresa may and Bjorn Hocke and Le Pen a bit abhorrent ourselves
>>
>>721093372
could be, but seeing as how the global crisis has been spiraling down the drain for decades, it's kind of a moot point.
all good disagreeing with his cab appointments - we have our own educated opinions and such.
i just wish people would calm down a tad and learn from the rest of the world's mistakes.
>>
>>721093746

Alright let's look at your issues here.

>I'm defining insanity as a non stop stream of precedent-breaking and poorly thought out policy decisions. See: walking back on the 20% tax, walking back on the ban for legal residents from banned countries with green cards

Green cards aren't citizens. They're green cards. Which means, you can be in our country but you're still not a citizen.

> attempting to dismantle an insurance program

Which cost most Americans billions of dollars a year, and if you couldn't afford it? Tough shit, here's a $2,000 fine.

> picks for his cabinet with both highly suspect financial ties (tillerson to russia, etc)

Kek. Zero proof of that by-the-way.

> profound lack of experience in their field (deVos, Perry), etc

Oh no, DeVo's wants to leave schooling up to the states and start charter schools and give money to those into those schools. How terrible. But no really, let's fucking continue COMMON CORE, the most ass-backwards math I've ever fucking seen in my entire life. That'll help the kids.
>>
>>721093922
Ohh Mexico and China are sooo going to be BFFs now and screw us over
>>
>>721093802

Once again, zero proof of that.
>>
>>721094080
>Green cards aren't citizens
What about PR's who have green cards?
>>
>>721093765
that's how journalism works in situations like closed door meetings with world leaders
>>
>>721088503
Why do people care about other countries problems so much. Trump is a dick weed.
>>
>>721093942
...And we'll just drone strike 'em for the next 3 decades, just like Obama. With the same/a similar 90-95% "wrong target" kill rate.
Trump is far more publicly boisterous about it than the majority of previous presidents have been; but he really isn't doing much beyond that without precedent...
>>
>>721093918
good to know, I was actually surprised at the comment as I hadn't seen that anywhere
>>
>>721094114
More counties than that fuck boy
>>
>>721093801
What the fuck are you talking about. I live in Texas. That's how I was able to learn Spanish. And sure, we can do whatever we want but don't expect the rest of the fucking world to go along with it, faggot.
>>
>>721093887

>unable to control anything in the country where their consumers live

You mean Mexico? You mean the country that has thousands of state workers on their payroll?

Try again.

>>721093892

Just letting you know, we can do what we want.

>>721093922

KEK. Mexico needs us more than we need them. We can find other trader partners. That 20% will leave our manufacturers going to other countries to produce goods. Mexico will be begging us to come back.

>>721093960

Which once again, we don't give a fuck about, if we think it's needed, we will. There's not a single thing you can do.

>>721094150

What are you even talking about.
>>
>>721088503
Mexico is like the section 8 house on your block full of spics who sneak into your house when you're not home and steal shit, park their cars on their lawns and work on them night and day while blasting mariachi music for all the neighbors to enjoy until the wee hours of the morning.

You just need to get rid of them however you can. I'm with Trump 100% on the wall and going in there and fixing their shit for them.
>>
>>721094057
True, though...yeah, they're pretty rich at this point
>>
>>721088503
You are pathetic. I cant wait for years of salt from faggots like you.
>>
>>721094318

>implying the world has to go along with it

If we want to take out cartels, we will. We don't need anyone's approval.

I know you're used to the cuck Obama, but Trump is the complete opposite.
>>
>>721094168
Yet other major media sources differ
>“You have some pretty tough hombres in Mexico that you may need help with. We are willing to help with that big-league, but they have be knocked out and you have not done a good job knocking them out,” he said.
>>
>>721094079
I think if he did what he did without the vitriolic comments, his life would be easier, and people would be way less pissed. Then again, his base seemed to enjoy it, so arguably there's some value in it. I just don't enjoy hearing him speak
>>
>>721094484

Okay...what are you even going on about?

We're gonna fuck up the Cartels, plain and simple.

Mexico has done a shit job of doing so.
>>
>>721094457
I'm sure the public will be thrilled to send US troops to die fighting cartels.
If you want to curb the cartels power fix the addicted population of the United States that fuels the drug trade.
>>
>>721088503
This is no different than what we've been doing for the last 100 years, most recently with the middle east. It's just getting negative attention because of the shills like you that make money from stirring shit up.

Only difference here is the media sheep beaners are still riled up about the lies the media told them to believe about Trump blocking and sending back ONLY ILLEGALS.

You people are pissing in an ocean of piss posting your shill shit here, and when time comes to exterminate vermin like you who tear this country apart with lies for your fuckin shekels I'll gladly do it myself.
>>
>>721094567
I'm saying he never threatened to invade Mexico, like all these fuckheads are saying
>>
>>721094587

>HURRRRR FIX THE US

There it is. I was waiting for that.

Once we take out the Cartels, it doesn't matter who supplies the drugs.

We'll eventually take them out too.
>>
>put a ban on 7 countries from coming here no fucking reason
>no fucking reason

People seriously believe this? You don't have to look far to find plenty of fucking reasons.
>>
>>721094080
yeah, about that tillerson guy. No ties?

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/11/us/politics/rex-tillerson-exxon-maverick-oil-diplomacy.html?_r=0
>>
>>721094715
Why isn't Saudi Arabia on the list?
>>
>>721088503
>put a ban on 7 countries from coming here
So did Obama and every president starting with Carter. China is wanting to take over all the other Island countries that are our ally's like japan. We are not invading Mexico, just stopping Illegals. Australia is like the EU wanting refugees. so who gives a shit.
>>
>>721094080
fuck common core, but also fuck someone who won't commit to stopping diploma factories who fuck their students and the taxpayers (through loan forgiveness); and who won't commit to upholding laws preventing sexual assault on campuses
>>
>>721094727

>HURRR RUSSIA

Yeah no shit faggot. He has sites all over the world. I think it's funny how the NY Times conveniently focused on JUST Russia to fit a narrative.
>>
>>721088503
>You guys actually elected this fucking moron.
Wait, I don't understand. Didn't Obama AND Bush send people into sovereign foreign nations to take care of bad hombres? I mean, you can not like it, sure, but there is precedent for doing it.
>>
>>721094080
and the health insurance plan isn't perfect, possibly by design, but that doesn't mean the smartest move is to gut it. That's why the republicans aren't jumping on the chance to do so - they'll be responsible for fucking Trump's base
>>
>>721094676
Just like alcohol probation worked right? Because no one is going to step into the void of the cartels. Get real.
>>
File: Lansing-Wilson.jpg (70KB, 540x625px) Image search: [Google]
Lansing-Wilson.jpg
70KB, 540x625px
>>721092064
The far right in the US postulated the coöptation of the Mexican government in the 1920s and began to carry those plans out in earnest in the 1960s. Nowadays almost every Mexican president and cabinet member possess an advanced degree from either Harvard or Yale, preferably in Keynesian economics.

The two governments have been working in consort for decades. Trump is just creating a side-show for his pure-blood cohort.
>>
>>721094205
they've already killed hundreds of people across the world in horrific fashion, so...consequences. And again, Mexico != Iraq
>>
>>721094799

>fuck common core

I agree with you on that.

>stopping diploma factories who fuck their students and the taxpayers (through loan forgiveness)

We did that with ITT, give us time to hit DeVry and the others.

>who won't commit to upholding laws preventing sexual assault on campuses

Uh. what. That's on the campuses. They LOVE to not report anything so you know it's going to take a bit of time before we start targeting schools.
>>
>>721092258
Yeah, what the United Snakes needs is one king-hell moat around itself just like the Aussies have.
>>
>>721094361
Lol, that's a whole lot of arm chair general you've got going on there. Again, since you can't seem to understand, nothing is consequence-free, even for America. Going to war with Mexico is going to get a lot of people killed for no reason. Yes even our own soldiers will die. All because Trump and his supporters think they own the world.
>>
>>721094831
well, to fit the, you know, narrative of the story. A writing thing. I don't think it's prudent to publish a 20 page article on Tillerson's business ties just to point out that for an entire two pages, he has strong ties to someone in Putin's inner circle
>>
>>721094856

They already have a bill in place that needs to be passed.

>>721094883

>comparing vicious cartels to the prohibitionists of America

Nice try faggot.

>>721094999

Because we do. I don't think you understand the influence we actually have around the world. We basically play the mediator of the world and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.
>>
>>721095096

>strong ties to someone...

Yeah? Who is that someone?

Go on. I'm waiting.
>>
>>721092733
Man, the support of Spain and some other shitty little countries to Mexico IS SO IMPORTANT, SO BIG... as god-emperor would say... SO YUGE...
And France... oh, la la, as if the socialist government had not started to campaign on a platform largely based on protectionism and right ideas to avoid losing more middle class voters to Marie LePen...
>>
>>721094952
>give us time
one of trump's picks, can find source but lazy, is committed to reversing Obama's tightening of laws on such schools

>they LOVE...
Honest TO, genuinely didn't understand your point
>>
>>721095148
Igor Sechin, read the article...
>>
>>721095212

Reversing?

I doubt it.
>>
>>721094938
>they've already killed hundreds of people across the world in horrific fashion
You're wrong in assuming there's care about that.
Either in the general public or the leadership sense.
>>
>>721094752
No refugees from Saudi Arabia or so it seems.
>>
File: abdelrazaq.png (155KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
abdelrazaq.png
155KB, 640x640px
>>721092945
>Have you BEEN to Mexico recently? It's a police state.
The thing about international boards such as this one is that there's always someone on them to tell you that you have your head up your ass.

Here in Mexico the police repression is not nearly as pervasive nor as arrogant as it is in the United Snakes. Check the Rutherford Institute to see what your police have really been up to.
>>
>>721095266

>Igor Sechin

So basically Exxon and Rosneft had a deal together. AND?

I don't know what you're trying to get out of this. Like Rex was the only person who made this deal happen. Like we don't do these deals all the time for oil.
>>
>>721095103
Jesus Christ, it's like you're incapable of understanding things. If you want to believe you own the world,fine, be delusional. But you can't throw in the whole muh world influence argument here. Invading Mexico will cause us to lose that influence. In other words, other nations will no longer want to follow our lead. How will we "own the world" then? Are we going to bully everyone else too? We gonna impose 30% tarrifs on the world? Or I know, we'll just nuke everyone right?
>>
>>721088503
Do you even image search bruh?
>>
>>721095288
Argh I don't have the energy to find the article I was reading. I concede the point
>>
>>721095439

>American police officers are regularly send on trips to Israel to receive training.

Lmao jesus christ dude, you dropped your tin-foil hat.
>>
>>721095299
Oh I know, I'm just making the point that even bombing poor brown people has consequences, let alone Mexico, a sovereign ally next door
>>
File: TSA.jpg (45KB, 596x480px) Image search: [Google]
TSA.jpg
45KB, 596x480px
>>721093112
>>
File: thats-where-youre-wrong.png (44KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
thats-where-youre-wrong.png
44KB, 500x508px
>>721095489

>cause us to lose influence
>implying anything would cause us to "lose influence"
>>
>>721095439
>arabs4blackpower

woooow
>>
>>721095463
The point is, after an election declared by virtually all of our intelligence apparatuses to have been directly steered by Russia, appointing a man with at least a good public relationship with a man in Putin's inner circle is unwise, if ethically unsound. There are tons of people with sub-billion dollar deals with russia, or with no ties to russia, who would have made great picks
>>
>>721095589
If anything, it'd starkly & clearly define for the general public what real, daily terrorist attacks are actually like.
>>
>>721088503
>>721089320
((((take care of))))
as in taking control of the border? they want to make you think he means to kill them.

use your brains.
>>
>>721095710

What do you have against Russia? Why, in your opinion, is it bad to have talks with Russia?
>>
File: US 1836.png (98KB, 1000x677px) Image search: [Google]
US 1836.png
98KB, 1000x677px
>>721093354
An ominous analogy. Very …uhmm… imperialistic.
>>
>>721093112
You never know. They do use children to deliver drugs and bombs.
>>
>>721092729
You dumb as fuck. The Mexican government has TRIED again and again to fix itself but it's just this giant fucking mess. But don't say that stupid shit like you just wanted to seem political bro, read up on world history or stop spreading ur faggot words fucking nigger
>>
>>721095659
Well gee, it isn't like small little countries aren't already telling us to fuck off. Would ya look at all that influence. Can't even get the small countries to fall in line anymore
>>
>>721095733
yeah, but I don't think that's worth the cost in all but the most extremely left "all lives are equal" borderline terroristic mentality. In fact, that's probably why that guy in Turkey got shot
>>
>>721095659
Face it, we're not the greatest country in the world. And invading Mexico isn't gonna help our image. I care about this country, so I want the support of the rest of the civilized world. I don't think China hating on us is so good for us in the long run.
>>
>>721095877

Basically, a few thousand people complaining about shit they heard on the news, doesn't matter.
>>
>>721093715
just like hilary is ahead in the polls... as that itself is a poll of 1500 people..

actually, if you adjust the approval poll, by hillary's winning the presidency polls, Trump actually has a very high approval rating

lmfao
>>
>>721095974

>we're not the greatest country in the world

Really now, go on, who is the "best" in your opinion.
>>
>>721095791
it's not that it's bad for us, it's that, were it not for the checks and balances of the threat of sanctions, Russia would complete its invasion of its surroundings. I'm not super happy about that. Also, our president is a russian puppet
>OH SHIT INSUBSTANTIATED
>>
>>721095872
Well if we did invade Mexico and take them over. It would be a benefit for both of us. They will be the 51st state and we would no longer have illegals crossing the border ).
>>
File: penyejo-drumpf.jpg (16KB, 482x305px) Image search: [Google]
penyejo-drumpf.jpg
16KB, 482x305px
>>721093481
He's not a cuck, he's a faggot. Really. An honest-to-goodness gold-plated faggot. His "wife" is a soap-opera actress. His entire family is fake. He was not elected by the Mexican people, he was imposed on us by the people who employ Dick Morris.
>>
>>721096047

>our president is a Russian puppet

And here I'm thinking you had a legitimate argument outside of the media's fear-mongering campaign.

How sad.
>>
>>721088503
Straya ain't pissed at us bro we fukin laughing our asses off... Funniest shit ever!
>>
>>721094952
College rape is a myth, if it were true no one would go to college, itd be more dangerous than the top 10 american cities combined... who the fuck would go?
>>
>>721093765
AP belongs to the Rothschilds, doesn't it?
>>
>>721088503
>invade mexico

Where do you fuckwaffles get this stuff
>>
>>721091030
I would agree with you, but I don't want my tax dollars spent on enforcing drug cartels. All drugs should be legal anyway. To eaches own, grown men can decide for themselves what goes into their bodies etc libertarian bullshit.

He needs to stop the drug war. Help legislate the legalization of pot. Keep them fucking borders closed. And keep the niggers scared to pipe them down.
>>
File: 1444285715536.gif (422KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1444285715536.gif
422KB, 380x380px
>>721093718
lol europe is so funny
https://openmigration.org/en/analyses/a-political-laboratory-how-spain-closed-the-borders-to-refugees/
>>
>>721095791
I'm gonna bail now, so I'll close with this. Look, I don't know if all of this was one guy, or a few guys, but you can clearly argue a point, and that takes some intelligence. I'm glad you're passionate about this political shit, and I hope you stay passionate, and let's just both stay informed and awake, and everything will be chill
>>
>>721096132
I'm joking man, I don't think he's a puppet. I think Russia wanted him in, and helped somewhat, but I think he would have won regardless
>>
>>721095981
>few thousand people
Jesus you're thick headed.Mexican president told us to fuck off, Philippines president told us to fuck off, iran is telling us to fuck off, and then add to that all the Spanish countries taking mexcos side.

>but muh shithole spiczzz

We've lost the influence already dumb ass. Realize that. Invading Mexico and talking more shit to Australia is making that worse.

>but muh nukezzzz
>>
File: melaniasad.gif (2MB, 342x251px) Image search: [Google]
melaniasad.gif
2MB, 342x251px
>>721091986
>the PRESIDENT of the free world
called what u like but no more the free world
>>
>>721096158

I agree with you on that. The whole "one in four women get raped" is insane. That's like congo-level stats.

>>721096201

And he's doing that. Slowly, but surely.

>>721096262

All Russia did was report that Hillary was a shit candidate on their national news, which is what our own American news did about Trump. To compare the two is laughable. Trump got the short-end of the stick by a long shot.

>>721096279

>Philippines president to fuck off

Like we give a shit about a third-world country

>Iran president told us to fuck off

Pretty sure he agreed with us. Look at his tweet.

>spanish countries taking Mexico's side

Once again, nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>721096279
Fuck all those pieces of shit. They has all been taking advantage of the US for decades and are just pissed because we are no longer going to pay them to be our friends.
>>
Trump is the first real president since JFK

only idiots believe what they hear on corporate news
>>
>>721096432
woah there pal (sleep can wait), Russia hacked into DNC servers and freely spread the contents. That's not simple domestic reporting
>>
2 options
1.- he´s gonna get killed
2.- mandate revocation forced by the world
>>
>>721095103
Tell me again who public enemy number one was? You never heard of the mafia huh.
>>
>>721088503
OP stop being a little pussy. Other countries do just the same bs. STFU or leave
>>
File: nuevo escudo de mexico.jpg (57KB, 687x686px) Image search: [Google]
nuevo escudo de mexico.jpg
57KB, 687x686px
>>721093960
We (the Mexican people) have not rallied behind the fake president "on this thing". He's afraid that Drumpf will become the tipping-point for his tenure in office. He can piss off the regular folks, make them demonstrate vociferously because of his abusive fiscal policies, without risking losing his job, but he can't piss off the really powerful folks like Azcárraga and Slim.
>>
>>721088503
test
>>
File: mein drumpf.jpg (7KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
mein drumpf.jpg
7KB, 273x185px
>>721088503
maybe this is how ww3 will begin
it's time
>>
>>721096279
The Philipeans president is telling everony to fuck off at the moment as he publicly executes any drug dealers, pretty sure no country is happy with him or vice versa. All of south america could not stand a chance against the USA. Iran can eat a dick they're trying to nuke us and they've lied to us in the past about it. Fuck Iran. Fuck Australia 75% of their continent is barren wed pillage the shores and they'd be done with. We could call it America 2
>>
>>721091702
>FUCK indian visa faggots stealing our jobs from some nasty hive of irritating fucks.
Holy shit this. Sooo much this.

Im a developer. School was filled probably 6:1 Indians to actual citizens born here in all programming courses.

I can attest in the real world, in NY anyway, past three jobs I've worked with at least 20 Indians on work visas. I lost my first job out of college to an Indian on visa. I was the only born American citizen at that place of about 7-8 devs.

This is a serious problem in some fields. I'm talking about stem fields here anons. This is happening in our real life workforce. The will take ANY paying job to stay in the country (or visas expire and they're sent back) so can you all see the problem here?

Natural born citizen here. Constantly getting undercut with pay, because mother fucking IMMIGRANTS are weighing down the scales. They are everywhere in our tech fields. Taking 20-30k/year jobs where normally, they'd pay 50-70k starting out usually getting up towards 100k/yr for experienced programmers.

This is a fucking problem anon. We NEED someone racist to fix the fucking problems in MANY fields.

Let me guess. Some liberalcuck faggot is gonna tell me I should accept this new change to our workforce. My 100k worth of school debt shouldn't get paid of to save the Indian fuckshitting Indians visas right? The same field I was promised a high paying job to compensate for my high ass college education and painstaking courses.

Fuck everyone this country has turned me racists. Thanks Obama.
>>
>>721096668
KYS
>>
>>721096432
>our influence around the globe matters
>but we're losing influence really fast
>that influence doesn't matter, nothing of value lost
>then how will we make countries do what we want
>through our influence
>>
>>721096521
the second is interesting, as it's of real political consequence that refugees will now be basically stuck with the EU (kind of Canada also); this will put pressure on everyone to pressure the US
>>
File: =1.jpg (34KB, 639x355px) Image search: [Google]
=1.jpg
34KB, 639x355px
>>721094752
oil, bush family ties, our current allies
>>
>>721094361
>Try again.
2/10 for reading comprehension.
The US government is the center of the drug traffic.
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.