[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get a girlfriend with my acne problem /b/? all my friends

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

File: dsc00048.jpg (318KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
dsc00048.jpg
318KB, 2048x1536px
how do i get a girlfriend with my acne problem /b/?

all my friends have girlfriends and the go out with them to the movies and shit and I just stay at home playing No Man's Sky and posting here.

im tired of staying home and being lonely.

how do i unlock girlfriend /b/?
>>
Everything about you... I just want to pop.
>>
Pop me thumb up your arse for instance
>>
You better incorporate a strict face washing regimen or you'll be with Pamela Handerson for life
>>
use proactive you nigger
>>
have you seen a doctor?
>>
File: complexion.png (68KB, 740x216px) Image search: [Google]
complexion.png
68KB, 740x216px
https://xkcd.com/700/
>>
>>721049478
Just scrape it off with a knife or razor blade, youre golden op
>>
People usually say its not about appearance. but you gotta start taking care of your face. get loads of skin care products and shit. and try not to touch your face. Also make effort to go out and do shit. instead of playing No Mans sky. You'll for sure meet someone if you leave your house.
>>
i know a friend of mine who took pills to remove acne just like yours, there were some side effects but only visible thing was dry lips lol
>>
death can be ur girlfriend
>>
why did you post a photo af freddy krueger?
>>
>>721049478
By not playing no man's sky you fucking faggot
>>
File: Confidence.jpg (73KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
Confidence.jpg
73KB, 600x597px
>>721049478

you just need confidence bro. bitches love confidence.
>>
>>721049478
You won't get one, live with it.
Put aside some money from time to time to buy hookers or crack for cheap hookers.
>>
get acutane prescribed.
>>
>>721049478
Had acne too. not as bad as you but still pretty fucked. Go to the doctor and ask for isetretnoin. They are pills and should clear you right up
>>
>>721049478
Perhaps another facial piercing will take attention away from you face
>>
>>721049478
go see a doctor. even heavy acne can be treated with antibiotics
>>
There are literally no replies, so either OP already killed himself or this is bait.
>>
>>721049478
1st. Stap pleying nuh menz skay
>>
Lmao stop posting this, seen it once already before. Why dont you go outside or get a job, maybe you'll meet someone there. Do that instead of moaning and feeling sorry for yourself on the internet you sad shit
>>
go on accutane. i'm serious. my acne was probably worse than yours and it's the only thing that worked
>>
>>721050168

i had to go pee. sorry. im reading all answers.
>>
File: IMG20161123WA0007.jpg (21KB, 399x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20161123WA0007.jpg
21KB, 399x419px
>>721049478
honestly, with acne like that...never..
>>
>>721050242

i dont like going outsite because peple stare at me and caught pretty girls making fun of me at register line once.

feels bad man.
>>
File: pepe hands.jpg (39KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
pepe hands.jpg
39KB, 550x550px
>>721050385
>>721050385
>>721050385
>>
File: KzurvAA.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
KzurvAA.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>
>>721049797
This made me laugh so hard holy shit
>>
>>721050385
That photo isn't him is old acne shit from like 2010
>>
Sports help
>>
Wash your pillow and bed sheets once a week fgt
>>
If you have that much acne I feel really sorry for you OP. Struggled with it some years ago and still have many left on my back, but it was never that bad. Have you seen a doctor and asked for advise? Nothing really worked for me, but for some people it does of course. Anyway, hope you get rid of them someday
>>
-First of all dont be in front of the monitor for that hours a day motherfucktar/b/ your facial skin is being damaged by the monitor.. this info you will never hear from anny company..

-sencondly make some exercise! you need to make your face sweat!

and wash your retarde/b/ face often. you need to purify too|!
>>
There are 2 options regarding the reason

1. shit genetics
2. shit diet

you can blame 1 and stop there of course but if you really want to change try to change 2. It's the same shit as allergies. Some people break out if they eat the wrong stuff and what's the wrong stuff depends on the person. Too much sugar is a popular one but as said not the only possible reason.
>>
>>721050692
mom, stop, everything is not related to me using pc
>>
>>721049478
definitely see a doctor. eating better and washing your face with the right stuff can help but there are good medications for that too. like one anon mentioned, acutane. i was on it as a teen and it helped me. you owe it to yourself, you will have so much more self esteem and feel better with a clear face
>>
If that's really you
Your hair looks greasy and your double chin says you're fat so clean and start dieting(more important than sports rn) and sleep well-blue eye lids show you spend too much time online
>>
This is bait but i read that a honey and cinnamon mask helps with blackheads, also lemon juice for acne scars
>>
>>721049478
Find a girl even uglier than you. Good luck with that, btw.
>>
>>721049478
I have similar problem.
I tried accutane, did it for a year on highest dose. Felt like hell and now that its been a few months after, acne starts to come back, its about 70% as bad as it was but I can handle it.

Thing is, I got a ton of scars on my back + red spots on my ass

Generally not bad looking and girls seem to like me, except I'm afraid to show myself to them naked. Once they see me with all those scars they will think I'm gross even tho they liked me until I took my clothes off.

To be honest I think my sense of humor and personality would get me girls, so I'm not too worried, I'm worried about them finding out how gross I am.

Anything I should know guys?
>>
File: dSkDdAP.jpg (22KB, 421x352px) Image search: [Google]
dSkDdAP.jpg
22KB, 421x352px
>>721049478
You are fucked. I would just off my self if i looked like you.
>>
>>721050972

you need confidence bro.
>>
>>721050870
this
>>
>>721049478
Find guy without acne
>drug him and cut his face off
>after removing your face sew his face in its place

For further details check the documentary face-off
>>
>>721049478
Burn your pillow sheets. Get new ones. Find a treatment program with good reviews. Change your diet to mostly fruit
>>
>>721050972
Bathe in lemon juice or fresh tomato juice
>>
OP here i thank you all for your replies. But since im from the states and i heard that in the netherlands theres a bar with no lights at all or some ultraviolet the whole night so you cant see the one youre talking and flirting with. Ive considered to go there yet i wanna ask if theres a similar bar or club in the states where you sit in the dark and flirt?
>>
>>721049478
Holy fucking shit man I think you need to see a doctor litterely
>>
>>721051027
I am confident, but like I said, the only thing that stops me from banging every chick that shows interest in me is them finding out how scarred I am.

Should that concern me? or are chicks rather 'forgiving' in that matter? other than that I look fine I guess, its just that, that bothers me...
>>
>>721051119
Might as well join a guide dog foundation and bang blind chicks
>>
>>721049478
Boiling water.
>>
>>721049478
Haha you don't, craterface. You're fucked
>>
>>721051119
Maybe near a school for vision impaired people.
>>
>>721050450
My exact reaction
>>
>>721051114
what does that do? If that helps scars to heal then you can forget it, I doubt that'll help, 80% of my upper back is covered in scars, doesn't look too bad from a distance but up close, when I bend my arm and shoulders, the scars show up and look deformed
>>
Use hydrochloric acid for maximum effectiveness. If that doesn't work, kill yourself OP
>>
go see a fucking dermatologist you fucking moron. get it fixed. otherwise youre fucked m8 like if thats you or similar to what your face is youre fucking disgusting and no girl will ever want to kiss your puss filled cheeks. your face has the texture of a decorative autumn squash
>>
>>721049478
My high school bf had acne almost that bad on his face. His back was worse. I love him so it didn't bother me. Sometimes his acne hurt or was sore and I had to be careful with his back. He'd get so embarrassed so I told him he should look into treatment if it bothered him but that he should do it because he wants to.
It was hell, dried out his skin, affected his hormones and mood. It was worth the couple months suffering he said tho. His face and body have been clear ever since minus the occasional zit and his confidence skyrocketed.
>>
1. go to a dermatologist
2. shave that nasty ass facial hair
3. get a good haircut
4. stop watching anime
5. take a shower everyday
6. lose some weight
7. get a job
>>
>>721051479
>stop watching anime
Shit advice anon.
>>
>>721049777
Trips confirms
>>
>>721049478
Make an appoinentent with a dermatologist and ask for Accutane.

Google it.
>>
>>721049478
This is because you play with that fuckin shit.
Get rid of that garbage no man's sky. Problem solved
>>
>>721051479
>>721051524
>stop watching anime
Good advice anon, fucking weebs
>>
>>721049478
you eat unhealthy shit like a pig, watch your face and eat real food. if your face is getting too dry use a moisturizer. have no sugar in your diety or any greasy shit. its really that simple.
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (14KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
14KB, 248x249px
>Plays No Man's Sky

Well there you have it. That's why nobody will ever love you. A boring man interests himself with boring shit and has boring taste. Don't be boring.

Check'em
>>
File: litterally your face right now.jpg (2MB, 2796x2796px) Image search: [Google]
litterally your face right now.jpg
2MB, 2796x2796px
>>721049478
Your face looks like Io, the moon of Jupiter
>>
>>721049478
6-month Proactiv regim... fix acne problem, then go out and be nice
>>
>>721049478
lmao is this richard spencer like 5 years ago
>>
that acne can only mean you're allergic to something. go get tested. also go vegan, some intestines can't digest meat, oils and gluten. stay the fuck away from that shit.
>>
>>721051340
Makes them fade until theyre eventually gone
>>
File: 6545.jpg (61KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
6545.jpg
61KB, 600x800px
>>721049478
dude your face looked like my back in high school. i played a lot of football then but didn't bath as much as i should have. but ever since i took 3 showers a day and used soap every time my back cleared up real nice. so the lesson here is to wash your nasty skin you fucking greaseball

pic unrelated, i just wanna fuck this cute bitch
>>
are you using any medication for it? if not you need see a doctor to sort that out pal
>>
>>721049478
Acutane, get some
I used it twice in high school. It was amazing.
>>
jesus christ you make me sick
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.