[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend's wife told my wife to leave me and move

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: 200_s.gif (24KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
24KB, 267x200px
My best friend's wife told my wife to leave me and move in with them. I'm crushed. What should i do?
>>
>>721033649
Punch that bitch in the face and tell her to mind her own business beta faggot
>>
Need more information.
>>
>>721034661
All i know is buddie and his wife don't think i'm treating her right. Even though i pay all the bills, buy her everything she wants, and help her through her emotional issues. I don't abuse her, i don't cheat on her, i don't do anything horrible. I have no idea why they would do this to me.
>>
>>721034583
Bump
>>
File: 1485578640313s.jpg (3KB, 125x104px) Image search: [Google]
1485578640313s.jpg
3KB, 125x104px
>>721035255
Because they want to have hot threeways with your wife doug.
>>
File: 1442523318789.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1442523318789.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>721035255
Cmon, tell us the real reason.

Btw: You call that your best friend?
>>
File: 1472842244944.gif (2MB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
1472842244944.gif
2MB, 480x292px
>>
>>721035581
Not anymore. I've cut him off. I seriously don't know why. All my wife said is "They think you're a child and you're not good to me" But didn't give me anything else.
>>
>>721035409
With his perverted wife that wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>721035255
How long have you been with this woman? Sometimes they get bored for no particular reason and just want to move on.
>>
>>721035622
Thanks for the LOL
>>
It's not your fault; she just wants a new cock. Happens all the time.
>>
>>721036049
about 5 and a half years.
>>
>>721036167
And how old is she now?
>>
Grab a shotgun and off that fking whore, or pay someone to do it. You can also always go to visite them, crew the gas tube lose, place a oldskool clock with matchblocks between the bell and the hitter and watch the fireworks.
>>
>>721033649
If you have crush then tell her you love. silly man
>>
>>721036243
We're all in our early-mid 20s
>>
>>721036337
Ah! Well there you go. She's young, she want to fuck different men. Not your fault. I know half a dozen men your age with the same story. Was she your high school sweetheart?
>>
>>721036552
Yup. Met Junior Year
>>
>>721035973
What does your wife thinks about it? Did she told you her opinion or just what they was telling her?
>>
>>721036674
From what i can tell she is not happy about it When she came to me and told me she definitely seemed pretty pissed about it.
>>
>>721036337
Oh ok. Well, go forward and forget her and your so called friends. You are a men and a man can begin his life with 30 years without regrets of being late. Just think only about yourself and gain experience. If you think its time to settle down, get yourself a young (20+, max 30) good girl. Women are running out of time, not men.
>>
>>721036643
I've seen this many times. I doubt you did anything wrong. Young women today have a lot of access to other men, and being a snake-in-the-grass as most young women are, she has probably been cheating on your for several months. Probably hooked up with some lowlife she met at a dive bar. Now she needs an excuse to leave you for him, but doesn't have one at the ready because you have help up your end of the bargain, and I bet you were faithful to her. Good news though, odds are she will come crawling back to you. That's your chance to crush her. Never take her back!
>>
you should tie her to the bed say you wanna have sex, then just leave her
>>
>>721036783
sounds like a communication issue, your wife is telling them things in a different way than she's telling you.

Sit down with her and talk about it, try each picking one single goal to change about your relationship and working towards that for the next month.

You either work out whatever's going on, or you're going to break up. Your pick.

Also stop buying her things, if you just get her whatever she wants she gets tired and feels like there's nothing to work for. Think of her like a small child, you reward her for being good.

That's not condescending that's legitimately how humans work.
>>
>>721036783
Talk it out with your friend. If he is against you in anyway, tell him to fuckoff. If not, tell him to hold his wife on the short line or get a not so nasty girl, jesus.
>>
>>721037208
That's a good point. When we talked i was crazy baked. It might do some good to talk sober and figure out what is going on.
>>
>>721037241
I already know he thinks very little of me. I was already distancing myself from him. This was just the last straw.
>>
>>721036337
Maybe get yourself an older lady, 30's to mid 40's as they have already done their cheating and backstabbing and don't have time to play games.
>>
>>721037061
This.

Next time don't be such a sucker. Chivalry is dead. Feminists killed it. Paying for dinners, presents, or any of the shit you probably did doesn't please women anymore; nothing does.

Next time you get married - remember this.
>>
>>721033649
I question the legitimacy of your story, however. If you are truly treating your wife the way you say you are, then you won't have to worry about her leaving you for mistreatment. That would mean the salty bf's wife can stay salty.

If you two are honestly in a good relationship like you say you are, then you shouldn't be worrying about how some dumb cunt is telling your wife to do things.

Actually if what you're saying is true anon, then your wife should call the bf's friend out and show her just how wrong she is.
>>
>>721037446
Why are you crushed then? Your wife seems to be on your side if i understand. Sure, its hard to lose a good friend, but as you can tell, he was not a good friend. A real friend never betrays you in anyway or looks down on you.
>>
>>721037710
It's not a perfect relationship. I we have some issues. But it's silly shit like i spend too much time with my buddies or she's not wanting to help out around the house. But nothing that's divorce worthy.
>>
>>721037859
Because he was one of my best friends for a long time. He was like a brother to me. And this betrayal hurts
>>
>>721033649
>Even though i pay all the bills, buy her everything she wants, and help her through her emotional issues.
Stupid mongoloid
>>
>>721033649
Tell your wife after she leaves at the next day that you need to get tested for aids.
works 100% of the time they cry they tell their family, they sometimes even wait months, thinking they have aids it is real fucked up, done this lots of times.
>>
File: 83564536.gif (2MB, 322x175px) Image search: [Google]
83564536.gif
2MB, 322x175px
>>721033649
stop, drop and roll nigga
>>
>>721037985
Did you talked to him about it? Maybe there is a misunderstanding or he heard something from his hysteria wife, which isnt true. Never heard of a friend saying/thinking such things for no reason.
>>
>>721033649
Leave, seriously.
You two are young. She gets bored and wants to move on etc. She will cheat on you eventually.
Be a free man. There are many woman in the world
>>
>>721038389
I will later. Have not had a chance yet.
>>
>>721038223
Kek this could work in a breakuo
> "Is it because I have aids? I swear I meant to tell you, I just didn't know how!"
>>
>>721033649
relax dude...deep breathe..
ok so here's what might happen.

If your wife moves out, then leave her have some time to herself...sometimes dude both of ye being out of the house for awhile. isin't really such a bad thing dude.

you know what you do...Let your wife make her own decision...if she wants some time out of the house. Leave her have it and enjoy the free time aswell yourself...showing them your comfortable will display strength.

and after that you should go straight to your friends wife and say "Bitch you some fucked up weirdo, trying to get involved in other peoples relations...damn you messed"
>>
>>721038496
Well, then calm down. No reason to get upset for what might be. I'll bet you are just overreacting.
>>
>>721038434
not if he tells his best friend he might have aids.
>>721038642
This has worked for me one almost wanted to commit suicide, gave her some sort of ptsd.
it is a guaranteed they would be rejected even by their best friends, I know I sound like a dick but is like a no cheating card if you love or want to humillate the girl.
>>
>>721038740
We talked about her spending some time at her dad's house and she seemed opposed to that (i was for it). She said she wants to stay and work it out, so that doesn't bother me. I just don't know how to deal with my "Friend". >>721038774
But i think i'll take your advice on that one.
>>
>>721038740
He needs to say he probably has aids and that is a method of her not leaving, it is the only way right now.
>>
>>721039379
You're welcome
>>
>>721037923
This is where it can start though....Women don't need "legitimate" excuses.
>>
>>721033649
Tell your best friend leave his wife leave your wife move in together bro out for the rest of your lives
>>
>>721036337
that's where you fucked up. nobody should get married before 25 nowadays. it was typically before because of society and how repressed it was.
>>
>>721037374
Your "best friend" is encouraging your wife to leave you? What the fuck kind of friend is that?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.