[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you do if youre at the bottom?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 27

File: 1484478481387.png (134KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
1484478481387.png
134KB, 1000x998px
what do you do if youre at the bottom?
>>
You work your way to the top fgt

People who think the ability to fuck multiple chicks is something you're born with and not earned are never going to make it and deserve the inevitable removal from the gene pool. Train your body. Train your mind. Every day. Work towards getting that awesome job that will make you happy. Never fucking give up. We can all make it.
>>
>>720979595
Or, realize that there is always someone better than you in your best department
and that women are cheating trash you need to pump and dump either way.
>>
>>720979341
Cry on /b/
>>
>>720980028
Wise words of a virgin
>>
>>720979341
an hero
>>
File: wizards2.jpg (400KB, 3268x553px) Image search: [Google]
wizards2.jpg
400KB, 3268x553px
>>
>>720979341
>lose 75 pounds
>get a good job
>learn basic grooming
>>
File: 1485761213486.jpg (40KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
1485761213486.jpg
40KB, 480x319px
>>720979341
ill be honest i was raised ina closed home so i was kinda beta af early on
later girls found out i lived on a ranch, owned horses, and built dirt bikes, sand rails and went on all sorts of pack trips in the yukno trails and w/e after i was suspended a month for a huge fight on campus....it took my family years to pay off the dental costs for that faggot

i served some years in the mil so all that was available where females who wanted to bail on their lives and setup shop in mine as an escape from their hometown

now im in my 30's and making short of 92k a year as a security co consultant.
i still pt like im in the ranks and hit the range often
downside is the only females on market are psycho, damaged, divorced with kids but mostly they are unhappily married and looking for somewhere to land when they bailout.

with a nice car comes attention with a good body and career they form a waiting line.

middle school everything turned around and high school all i did was wage war on anyone who tried to wrap me up in social bullshit this led to being expelled from 4 districts

it all never pans out right just be smart enough to watch out for your stability and hookups will happen. just avoid being a step dad.
>>
>>720979341
Enjoy life not having to deal with bitches and their stupid ass drama and shit.
>>
>>720982444
this
OP seems to think that only 20% of the population is getting laid.
>>
File: Street_Fighter_Alpha_flyer.png (34KB, 222x288px) Image search: [Google]
Street_Fighter_Alpha_flyer.png
34KB, 222x288px
>>720979341
kill everything until you are at the top
>>
File: eetreuturt.png (143KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
eetreuturt.png
143KB, 1000x998px
>>720979341
OP has it all wrong
>>
>>720979595
No stupid. You're either born with money or you aren't.
>>
>>720983284
Doesn't take money to get the pussy
>>
>>720979341
Right, but how does this equate after those people hit middle age?
>Womens biological clock goes boomboom and need to reproduce before their ovaries dry up
>The alpha male absolutely does not want babies with every one of those bitches, possibly just one and that's already giving up their playboy way of life
>By then, all the bottom tier dudes can get the sloppy seconds if they just have a job. Best case scenario, the bitch in question doesn't have a child already, other scenario they already have babies with the alpha dude,stil whatever, hit that poon brah
>>
>>720983181
Honestly I feel as if this is where its going expect you still have those few hoes and a few girls that wanna settle down and grow old. Other than that its turning into that one moive where the world is taking over by females and you still have those few hoes that like dick but have to go to an underground sex male slave trading place.
>>
>>720979341
Go to r9k and cry like a bitch.
>>
>>720983181

i make decent money and im not ugly. and you notice this shit is at least 90% accurate when you step back and look at it from a detached perspective.

sexual liberation has made sex more accessible to women, but even the ugly ones now think they deserve a top of the line male.

its a fucking joke.
>>
fuck no man, who the fuck has time for that shit. They just fuck more everybody gets more, just proportionally. im not even alpha but fuck man some guys out there really cant take a fucking hint xD
>>
>>720984758
Because pathetic ass guys are trying boosting egos and kissing their asses just to get nudes
>>
>>720983284
"Don't need to sing to get some pussy"
>>
>>720982308
The natural order, cept none you fags are gonna became that awesome a wizard
>>
File: 1484540495800.jpg (34KB, 345x309px) Image search: [Google]
1484540495800.jpg
34KB, 345x309px
>>720984758
True! But with the right timing you'll scoop up a 5-7/10 who just got shown her place and is desperate for cock to validate themselves
>>
File: 3DPDs.jpg (409KB, 1000x1232px) Image search: [Google]
3DPDs.jpg
409KB, 1000x1232px
>>720979341

Go 2D
>>
>>720984474
>Honestly I feel as if this is where its going
why the hell would all women switch to carpets? that makes zero sense. it's as if you'd never talked to a women before, except maybe your mother. oh wait, we're on /b/...
>>
>>720982895

in a liberal society most women fuck the same men.

this is why more women have herpes than men. but its pc to say that is one of the causes.
>>
>>720985260
>Why are you projecting this much
>>
>>720983932
Omega male here. Alphas are irresponisble assholes that I will never be, so fuck them.
I dont clean up from alphas and their irresponsibility, and i sure as hell dont wanna deal with women and their shit, and I'm not about to be a beta cuck.

>I win by not playing.
>>
>>720982444
>already skinny and tall
>job is wierd but chill
>2nd nature
Still not getting laid. I don't go anywhere but home/food/work tho. No complaints. More money to waist and things to not buy.
>>
>>720979341
Are you at the bottom because you're some cute skinny guy but not alpha? Go gay.
Are you at the bottom because you're a fat ugly fuck? Kill yourself or learn to bathe and exercise.
>>
>>720982308

noice
>>
>>720985598
what if your fit slim and clean and stil ugly?
>>
>>720985324
>in a liberal society most women fuck the same men.
>this is why more women have herpes than men.
Do you have any proof to backup these flights of fantasy?
>>
>>720984758

I know guys like this. They're really nice but super socially anxious, so don't meet any new people/girls.
>>
File: 1485931895963.jpg (205KB, 1004x1560px) Image search: [Google]
1485931895963.jpg
205KB, 1004x1560px
>>720985256
Life is better with 3D
>>
>>720985811

straight from the CDC.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes-detailed.htm
>>
>>720985885

i am not anxious or super nice. just pathologically obsessed with facts and reason.

MOST women dont like that. they like to be told what they want to hear. the moment you explain to them how fucked up their logic is for many things they immediately get upset.

i have literally heard my own sister tell me that "facts dont make people happy".

i still cant get over that comment.
>>
>>720985912

This part? "Infection is more easily transmitted from men to women than from women to men."
>>
>>720985912
>https://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes-detailed.htm

>HSV-2 infection is more common among women than among men (20.3% versus 10.6% in 14 to 49 year olds).23 Infection is more easily transmitted from men to women than from women to men.

>Infection is more easily transmitted from men to women than from women to men.

Infection is more easily transmitted from men to women than from women to men.
>>
>>720981833
30 girls and then some after I stopped counting. Three long term relationships and guaranteed older than you.
>>
>>720985912
>HSV-2 infection is more common among women than among men (20.3% versus 10.6% in 14 to 49 year olds)
That's interesting. So 10% of men are fucking 20% of women. What about the other 90 % of men and 80% of women? Are they all gay and lez?
>>
>>720985256
this makes sense
>>
>>720986064
Most people are pretty stupid, at least in this time period.

Don't worry though, if we survive extinction all the cattle will be killed before they can do any more damage.
>>
>>720979341
Make more money
>>
File: degeneracy.jpg (917KB, 2405x917px) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.jpg
917KB, 2405x917px
Friendly reminder that no matter how fiercely you try to argue that society should be an endless gauntlet fight to the top, it will never be the case that civilization can function properly in this manner. The right side of OP's picture depicts our behavior at our most animal, and social order is a matter of subversion of the animal.
>>
>>720986064

You probably have high functioning ASD
>>
>>720984758
You must be short.
>>
>>720979595
>We can all make it.

t. uneducated child

You will never make it. Kill yourself.
>>
>>720986606
That's a surprisingly intelligent observation. Are you from the future?
>>
>>720979595
Agree

>>720983284
Just like Barack
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 539x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 539x479px
>>720982308
KEK SHINES UPON YOU
>>
>>720979341
I can assure you, women get left out as much as men do.

>>720983181
This is actually closer.
>>
>>720986483
Kek
>>
>>720986480
They're likely monogamous, or only have mild degrees of game.
>>
>>720985903
This man knows.

Who needs women when you can get a loyal, loving, tight bitch at your local shelter at literally any time.
>>
>>720986950
More like 5-7.
>>
>>720984758
>even the ugly ones now think they deserve a top of the line male
Literally every woman deserves everything she wants.
Be less misogynistic, sweaty.
>>
>>720986741
This is the wisdom of the ages so, no, not quite the future..
>>
>>720979341

>Wear oversized/shitty/ugly clothes
>Don't smell nice
>Don't shave/trim
>Don't treat your acne
>Have shit haircut
>Stutter
>Be insecure as fuck
>Can't talk about girls
>Have no interessting stories to appeal to girls
>Stay at home and play vidya all day long
>Be fat / skinnyfat
>Appear like you do nothing with your free time
>Appear poor

Looks like all these beta symptoms can be fixed with just one thing
"UNFUCKING YOUR LIFE"
Just one question, how bad do you want it?
>>
>>720987210
My only problem with their piece is I believe argriculture had to be around way longer than 10k bc especially after recent archealogical finds.
>>
>>720987210
Funny how even 'advanced' aliens still haven't figured that wisdom out yet, and probably never will.

No matter the tech or so called intelligence level, every species has its goyim until something is done about them.
>>
>>720985811
actualy it is true. the women distribution was part of war/civil war prevention in ancinent sociaties. And stays the same, because of more or less the same reasons in some countries even till today. the top dudes knew, that if they keep hoging women there are going to be raids and wars etc. Now they did leave themself options, like the ones to have multiple wives. And the women themself were as a group very adament on keeping their postions as mate chooser. And it is still like this today. It is your mother/aunts/grandmothers that pick you your wife, but you have to have one, and of course it is the fathers that technicly finish the deal. But they pick from a pool of candidates picked by the family females.

In mother sociaties women are no longer "forced" to marry. So they go for what ever is the best they can get. And as they are roughly 50% more efficient in having mates then man, then aroudn 50% of man end up having no partners, with around 30% having no sex at all. I doubt that anything changed about this since the90s. If anything it is probably more of a thing right now.
>>
>>720986943
So 90% of men and 80% of women aren't degenrates, yet we are in a degenerate liberal society?
(I know this isn't your argument, but it's CDCanon's argument)
>>
>>720987097
>Literally every woman deserves everything she wants
But men deserve nothing, amirite?
Be a lot less misandristic, hefty.
>>
>>720987824
Do you have any proof to back up these wild flights of fancy?
>>
>>720987936
Basically yeah. Remember less than .1% of the most wealthy population is funding all the degeneracy. Most people don't have to be degenerate for some shitty TV show to air degeneracy on a constant basis, which then teaches kids to be degenerate.

It will get worse in time.
>>
https://youtu.be/QuxSW7Fwf0I
>>
>>720988072
That makes no sense.
>>
>>720979595
>Train your body. Train your mind. Every day

you have to be a huge autist if you think fucking multiple girls requires daily training. It's not that hard. Lots of girls likes to fuck and can be even kinkier than most men when they feel safe and not judged.
>>
>>720987302
Not that bad. Something that requires a miracle isn't worth three seconds of unsatisfying sex with something that smells like a dead animal when it's aroused.
>>
>>720986480
>What about the other 90 % of men and 80% of women? Are they all gay and lez?

they don't fuck people who are dumb enough to have sex during an herpes outbreak.
>>
>>720988234
Of course it does.

One person with trillions of dollars can spread a LOT more degeneracy than 100 million people in poverty.

Just look at those paid protests with naked women in Germany and Russia. Or the Trump riots, which were also paid.
>>
>>720988031
Trying to find something in english. But there is stuff you should be able to check yourself. For example. 50% more women then man get to breed. Now this doesn't automaticly mean that 50% women have more partners then man, specialy in the modern sociaty, but the gap is still huge.
As for the safty things, well I do not think there are many studies on it, as in countries where it happens no one cares and in western countries it is taboo.
But again stuff like the koran are ways of preventing social disorder. And both sides, with males being dominant of course, had a goal in having some rules writen down. I gave the example of multiple wifes, as something alfa dominants wanted. Now at the same time females, supported the rules that yes, a man can have 4 wifes, but if he gives something to one wife he has to give it to all the other wifes too. So same amount of sex, one gets a house all other get one too,

If you find any other part need explanation, I will try to do it as best as I can.
>>
>>720982850

Ultimately the guys at the bottom are free. It doesn't matter how hot a chick is some dude is sick of her shit.
>>
>>720982850
Or just buy a few dogs and get the best of both worlds.
>>
File: Saturnailia_thomas_couture.jpg (691KB, 1600x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Saturnailia_thomas_couture.jpg
691KB, 1600x1080px
So who here is an anthropology major? Anyone?

The stupid alpha / beta thing doesn't even work for wolves, let alone hominids.

And of all the apes, we have the most sophisticated societies, in which the most kinds of couplings (or groupings) are represented.

So stop trying to guess wildly at how mating works. You're not a bunch of bulls at pasture.
>>
>>720988547
It's obviously not working if it only touches 15% of society.
>>
>>720988671

In the ghetto 50% of the men will be 80% of the fathers.
>>
>>720988671
>For example. 50% more women then man get to breed.
I've heard this before. With the clause "historically" because it never applied to western civilisation since at least the 1800s.
>>
>>720987302
Lots of people in here are saying the same thing as this. "If you are decent you will get women, and you're not getting women so you must be shit tier."

Your just world doesn't exist.

I used to make more money than the average median household, I did it by myself in my mid twenties which makes it that much more impressive.

I speak two foreign languages fluently, and women could not give less of a fuck. I got two dates out several months of concerted effort on OKCupid.

So I lost twenty five pounds (dropped from 175 to 150), bought an all new designer wardrobe, added a decent bit of muscle. Started paying for my haircuts. And got the exact same amount of attention from women as before: Zero.

I've read over and over on reddit that it turns around when you reach thirty and women start pursuing you like magic! There was an article posted saying that millennials were having less sex than previous generations. When you actually read the article it was all due to millennial men having less sex and women were having the same as always. What's happened is millennials graduated starting in 2008 and have been broke as fuck. So like rats fleeing a sinking ship millennial women have been dating older. It doesn't even have to be that many, if 10% of millennial women start dating older men for financial security (because they themselves can't find decent jobs) then the ratio becomes 45% women and 50% men which causes a feedback loop of women who are a 5 demanding no less than a man who is an 8. I have my own long winded story where I showed my dates okcupid profile to a female friend of mine whose only response was "If she were a guy nobody would even talk to her".
>>
>>720988840
Wait what?

15% of the population basically is the entire human society. Or are you gonna play semantics and count the 85% of enslaved poverty stricken people in 3rd world countries as part of actual society?
>>
>>720988401
And with a partner they class as worthy.
In the end the question here was, what you do when your at the bottom, not in the middle. When your at the bottom of the male scale, be it the women or men one, the only thing you can do is pray to get rich. Now of course sociaty isn't stupid and people who are at the top of it and in the middle aren't interested in the people from the real bottom geting rich, so the opposition will be strong.
But for real when you are realy at the bottom, aka ugly, poor and low cognitive ability, you do nothing. Outside for some prostitute/rape scenario , the only time when such people can find partners is durning great social changes. Durning those there is an actual need for simple people willing to do anything the new ruling class doesn't want to do personaly. And it is possible for those ugly/low IQ dudes to get a level of status. Of course when the new sociaty stablizes itself it gets rid of those people, as they are no longer needed.
>>
>>720979341
>If

kek you fucking betas live complaining about this shit
>>
The OP describes a snapshot, especially as people are young. The Alpha/Beta/Omega and chicks all want a small minority of men is most obvious during the high school years. Sex for high school makes follows a fairly strict Pareto principle where 20% of the guys are having 80% of the sex and receive 80% of the attraction.

However, this is just a snapshot. This may describe what is going on with a bunch of 16 year olds but doesn't explain so well as people age. Once you hit 18 you will notice that most of the girls your age are interested in older men. An 18 year old girl has way more options than an 18 year old guy. This holds up for years. however eventually the demographics shift as men become more scarce and older women have to compete with younger women for dudes.

80% of women who are 30+ don't do well against women who are 5+ years younger than them.
>>
>>720979595
>What is the peter principle

>you don't work your way to the top
>you rise to your level of incompetence
>then you and your company suffer
>>
>>720979341

Well it's not wrong if they do that, that's evolution. And if you are bitching about this chances are you are at the bottom for a reason.
>>
>>720979341
Find a hobby besides blowing your time and money on dumb leeches.

There are literally millions of more productive, more rewarding things to do with your time. You're not missing anything.
>>
>>720989032

Most women are attractive losers. You can be a 40 year old guy who is a 5 in the looks, but if you own your own home free and clear and have a 'decent' job you will find women 10+ years younger than you trying to date you.
>>
>>720985324
lol where did you learn about that spastic theory? Fox news?
>>
>>720989395
Rape is evolution too, but we decided men shouldn't do that. This goes reciprocated so an imbalance exists.

We just default to whoever wants to have sex the least and ignore anyone that wants it more.
>>
>>720988709
you know if you are at the bottom then their "freedom" is the type of a freedom people in a camp or prison have. you can't do what you want, if you do the guards aka sociaty will punish you for it. But hey you don't have to deal with those nasty women.

>>720988826
But there are separate matters anon, emergant morality structures among chimps and their sexual preferations are not the same thing. Or to be precise they are, in that the top chimp, if he wants to rule long, has to share. But he shares with the chimp 2-5, the top of the top chimps. He doesn't share with the bottom chimps. In fact if your remember well the bottom chimps life kind of a sucks. they are the ones that are cleaned the least times by others, and most important, they are the ones that are often chased away when they try to clean higher up chimps.
>>
>>720979341
I'd say I hover between spots 2 and 3.... not getting anything to scarcely getting laid, though in my younger and more attractive years I'd hover between spots 1 and 2.

/b/ makes me feel better about being a loser...
>>
>>720982895

He's just justifying himself for being a fucking loser
>>
>>720989056
CDC's stats only covered the USA. That's 15% of the USA that are degenerates. Or 15% of 1% of the human race.
>>
>>720988868
well, that is primal sociaty +destruction of family by social welfare in some countries. But you are right, that in all ghettos no matter if it is france, UK, US or China you get the roughly the same data.
>>
>>720989504

What the fuck do you mean can't do what you want? You can do whatever the hell you want. Its the dudes wasting their time on women who are fucking slaves. I am in my early 30s and I have lost good friends because of their desire for female attention. Their girlfriends isolate them and control them and become total worthless bitches and then for some reason the guy marries them.

I would not want to be ANY of my married friends. Not fucking one. They have no fucking freedom.
>>
>>720989500
So in exchange for your generous gesture of not raping them, they have to willingly have sex with your fat, charmless ass?
>>
>>720979341

> desparation drawing

this is true for young girls / women who
1.) are willing to take the downside of being one fuckbuddy among many others instead of having steady partner
2.) are insecure and afraid to being laughed at because they like the average guy (for which, of course, it is easy to find some things to pick on)
3.) do not want to settle down

When they get older, more self confident and less gullible they are more and more willing to go for someone lower in the rankings.

Believe me, I'm an old guy (46). I've been one of the low ranked guys when I was in my teens and early twens, it was not easy back then. Also I was being a pretty aggressive asshole and for some reason believed that basic grooming was for fags. That was not too helpful either.

But time was on my side and I made some effort to get my shit together and eventually it started to work out with da ladies.

May the same happen to you, young man.
>>
>>720989702
I said unreciprocated. I didn't say they owe me a fuck whenever I want.
>>
>>720989702
I'm actually very fit. Women just have insane standards.
>>
>>720989032
Because man you were trying to date the wrong women. See if you were earning over avarge, then over avarge women won't be interested in you, as it doesn't rise their status. now if you with your above avarge income went for the under avarge women, which I know you may not want, you would be the proverbial king.
>>
File: pic related.jpg (84KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
pic related.jpg
84KB, 700x900px
>>720989032

solid 8 man here. nice face, shit body. (trying to be as objective as possible)

all i can get interested are 1-5's. they think im some form of demi-god or something.

sure, i can date 8's after a lot of effort and invested capital, but they dont seem to be as interested as I am and they usually end up leaving.

picture kind of related.
>>
>>720989593
CDC is a crock of propaganda shit.
>>
>>720989623

Something to remember. The really attractive women fuck surprisingly few dudes. Maybe in high schools the 9s and 10s who are too stupid to know what they are doing will whore it up. But in the adult world the 9s and 10s are extremely selective. I have a good friend who is a model and we talk about this. One thing she mentions is how rarely her and her friends will go out and fuck dudes, its almost never. She isn't trying to save face or anything. Its the ghetto trash women who have huge partner counts. Thats why they will go on TV trying to figure out who the father of their child is and will have fucked 5+ dudes in the short week long ovulation time span.

Only about 1 in 5 guys is super fuck everything all the time. They get a ton of attention but most men will not fuck just any woman. Likewise the ghetto women will fuck just about any dude.
>>
>>720979341
stop thinking you're on the bottom
>>
>>720979595
This faggot gets it
>>
>>720982308
Top kek!
>>
>>720989238
Well actualy it is an important question for you alfa dudes too. See there are always more beta dudes then you, and you kind of a need them to do some of the stuff. When they stop the sociaty kind of a starts falling apart. So there have to be mechanisms, put in by the law/sociaty rules creators that make the betas not act up. And while the bottom dudes are probably not worth worring about, most of the time at least, there is also the mid dudes who are crucialy important to the dominant males. If those dudes become realy unhappy all hell breaks lose.
>>
>>720989304

most 18 year old girls are interested in 19-21 year olds. and in our society where being a male has been reduced to being a creeper for any reason, most girl that age will wince at a relationship with a 28 year old.

what i do find fascinating is how 25 year old girls are willing to date 40 year olds in a heartbeat provided certain provisions are met.

>tl;dr: women are stupid confused whores.
>>
>>720985324

spotted the 18 yo virgin
>>
>>720989479
I like how you class a stable income with owning own property being a loser.

So I guess a 7-8 by that scale is someone who is doing 2-3 mil in yearly contract +sports adds?
>>
>>720989826

Sure you may be fit, but you think like a faggot caveman. If they're not choosing you it's for a reason, and that reason may be that they don't like the smell of desperation
>>
>>720985811
You are seriously trying to dispute a few guys having herpes sleeping with a lot of women would give more women herpes than men as not logical?
80/20 in action right there
>>
>>720979341
Probly get a bonner.
>>
>>720989114
even when you are at the bottom you don't have to "train your mind and body daily" to get multiple partners.

Just some minor improvement that doesn't require daily training is enough.

I've been virgin until i was 23, then i decided it was time for me to stop whining and improve myself. I've fucked countless women since ( i'm 32) and i'm currently dating a 24yo , who doesn't mind me fucking other girls. She's kind, supportive, and way better looking than i am.

You just have to get your shit together.

>>720989032
A creep in disguise is still a creep. You can lift, age, dress or earn as much as you want, if you are a bitter loser trying to hide it, people will see.
>>
>>720990118

Most may be interested in dudes within a 3 year range but that leaves a considerable minority (which could be as much as 30%) to skew the population.

100 dudes - 100 chicks.

30 of those chicks are preoccupied with older dudes. So you have 100 dudes and 70 chicks. That market distortion is yuuuge.

Its fucking nuts when chicks under 25 get with dudes who are 40+.
>>
>>720990110

Or

OR

Let evolution do its thing and the fittest will be preserved, as it should.
>>
>>720989676
you know technicly you can do what you want. Be if you decide not to eat or breath to die. If you decide to "give up" on women you do what, masturbate? And yes women do isolate man from their friends etc. That is what they have always did in all cultures across time. And man generaly learned how to deal with it. Just like women had to learn how to live with a person that is generaly physicaly stronger then them.
>>
>>720990326

its weird to see people dispute basic math and probability.

>actually...its fucking insane.
>>
>>720985450

you loose by bailing and try to make yourself believe that you're winning.

No need to 'clean up' behind alphas or being a cuck. Just relax, get your looks straight (gym, basic grooming, normal clothing) and be yourself (not creepy or psycho pushy). Eventually you'll succeed, I'm positive.
>>
>>720990408

i agree with a lot you said about skewed proportions and such. it makes perfect sense. what i think should also be factored is how men avoid dating these women out of sociel conditioning and women avoid dating them out of natural selection for healthier men. thought financial security does play a huge part.
>>
>>720990259

I said that women are the losers. The men in this situation are usually physically losers. I have a friend who got with her boyfriend (She is 33 he is 41) because he owns a small shitty house and makes $35k per year.

He is a total asshole. He had a daughter when he was 18 and had nothing to do with her until she was about 17 and then he was just a total prick to her. He looks like a fucking hobbit and still does the Metal long hair thing even though its 2017 and he is in his 40s. If the guy did not inherit his house he would be a total lame ass.
>>
Get fit and take care of yourself until you feel like a prettyboy but youre manly and shit. Then usurp people at the top by being aggressive and flirting with people you shouldnt. You need to get to a point where youre scared to crack a dude because they might get a concussion and can just kinda destroy people.
>>
>>720989676
Yeah, I've seen the same thing with my coworkers. It's quite ugly really. Why do these betas work 60 hours a week to support women who live 2 states away and are obviously cheating on them with other men?

Last guy I knew was a manager at a Construction supplier. His wife lived 6 hours away and still demanded that he drive to her in order to take her to dinner, etc, and she would always send him pictures with some other random guy ("Family friend") hanging out with her and his own fucking daughter. What the actual fuck.

I mean, it's just fucking pathetic. I can't even feel sorry for them anymore. It's their choice to do that to themselves with such trashy women.

>>720990442
You could always get female dogs instead. I found happiness that way and it seems to be getting popular apparently.
>>
>>720979341
Forsake society, get a cat, start watching anime.

Or kill yourself, that works too.
>>
>>720990442

Dude. You are free. Masturbating is awesome. You can go out and do things.

Make this a goal for yourself dude. Save up enough money to take a week long vacation to Hawaii. On this vacation schedule surfing classes, hiking, snorkling, and think of it as an adventure. Take a ton of pics. Take a few yoga classes there. Ride a bike around the islands. Go by yourself. No jack off buddies. It will cost you under $1500 and will be the best week of your life.

Then come back and see how your friends are doing chasing pussy. How they are wasting their lives and money trying to impress women.

You keep thinking that having a girlfriend is super awesome. It isnt'. It sucks. The vacation I outlined above is awesome and is way cheaper than pussy.
>>
>>720985674

I am sure that the problem is your mindset. I don't know you but I am assuming that you're that type of guy that 60% of girls don't find attractive, a guy below average. Well, the good news for you is, that among the remaining 40% there are probably enough that fit your standard. You have to identify those.

If you are not able to identify those your standards are probably too high.

Focus your thinking on those 40% and realize that you actually are a good deal for them instead of putting yourself down as being 'ugly'
>>
>>720990776
>You could always get female dogs instead. I found happiness that way and it seems to be getting popular apparently.
>>720990776
>>720990776
>>
>>720990396
Respect brother
>>
>>720989979
That is true. And it doesn't have to be 9-10s to notice it. A big difference in overall status of women and man is enough. All the pro women things in america led to a huge difference in the size of a population of higher staturs black females and black males. And as all groups tend to find partners within they own race, black women with high status are finding it impossible to proper mates. Worse, at the highest status level they have to compet with women from other races, something that is less of a problem form women with lower status.

So oddly enough, sometimes being alfa is not good :D

>>720989986
What you think is unimportant in mate choosing. Its the female that has to think that your not on the bottom of the male heap. >>720990413
dude through the ages each time when the guys on the top stop carrying what happens to the dudes in the middle you end up with some sort of a revolt or revolution. Someone brought up the chimp example. The super alfa chimps that beat up other chimps and hog all the females chimps, by the way female chimps love those alfas, soon find themself ambushed and killed in a brutal way. And by brutal I mean brutal for chimps, which are already on a high scale for brutality, they effectivly torrture him to death not just kill him. A chimp that is alfa and that wants to have a long dynasty has to share. Not with everyone, that would be stupid, but they always have a few wing man and from time to time they do what is politicians version of kissing the baby. they pick a mid level chimp and clean him so the rest of the chimps see it.
>>
>>720979595
The odds of someone being on top is incredibly small.

It's you vs. all other men in you and your interest's combined social circles. If you're lucky that's only 50 or so people. It could be upwards of 100.
>>
File: 1439514910172-0.jpg (158KB, 1000x516px) Image search: [Google]
1439514910172-0.jpg
158KB, 1000x516px
>>720990943
Eh, masturbating isn't so awesome compared to having 4+ sex partners at a time.

Once you get over the social stigma of the times, bestiality becomes the best thing imaginable.

It'll be legal and accepted within 20 years anyway. Who gives a shit.

Also, vacation money would be better spent starting your own business instead.
>>
>>720991176
>The odds of someone being on top is incredibly small.

Correction. The odds of someone being on top is 100%. The odds of a specific someone being on top is small (1%-2% at best)
>>
>>720979341
Good sexual selection and natural selection can take its course.
If your are at the bottom, oh well that's nature.
>>
>>720991049

If you are a young black man you need to thrive academically. College educated black men are in an extreme shortage as college educated black women usually outnumber them 3 to 1. College educated black women have to compete for a small group of men unless they don't mind interacial dating.
>>
>>720990118
Well you actually answered your own question. The distinction is dating vs relationships. When girls hit their 20s the shackles come off, many are in college and they get to explore. I spent my 30's and early 40's in the middle of a large college town (ASU) I would have two or three hookups a year with much younger women. But it was just fuckbuddy experimenting shit. None of them ever showed interest outside of the late night, I'm drunk, let's fuck.
>>
>>720979341
disagree, my ugly, fat roommate fucks by far the most women, and they're all pretty hot.

Myself and my best friend are the good looking roomates, he gets it a little more than I do, but he definitely has jumped on the most grenades out of our house.
>>
>>720991004
Good luck with human women then. Make sure you pick the right one. Or you'll end up like most of my old college and high school friends. I still miss them.

One's in a studio apartment making 60k a year as a manager somewhere, 40k+ goes to his wife and kids (and her new boyfriend).

Another was on the verge of suicide for years and I lost touch with him because he lost his fucking mind after his girl cheated on him with 3 dudes.

Countless others still slave away 50 hours a week for girls who would trade up to a richer man in a heartbeat.

Meanwhile my femdogs go insane from happiness every time I come home.

Life is good.
>>
>>720990776
well yes you could. And am not saying you can't be happy or sort of a happy without a female partner. But as of yet, you can't realy breed with a dog. Now if ever we get to a point where women won't be needed to breed, oh boy, those are going to be interesting times to live in.
>>720990602
your judging stuff from the male perspective. It does not matter what year it is, and how the dude looks. through history people that were viewed as wanted by women, offten had bad physical traits.
>>720990943
again am not saying that going to hawai or spending money only on yourself is fun. But just like with a dog, your not going to have kids with a trip to hawai. And that is kind of the goal of any sociaty. If a sociaty decides it doesn't want to have kids it dies out, eg western culture right now. And dieing out is generaly classed as a fail.
>>
>>720990326

you're wrong.

1.) your (in no way backed up) assumption is that the attractive guys are more likely to have herpes - that would lead to more women having herpes. If the sexually a
2.) you're assuming that women only have one sex parner (which is ridiculous). They also transfer the herpes to other men.

so: there's no way to draw your conclusion, even if your herpes data is a fact (which I doubt)
>>
>>720990408
True but the don't really stay with us, it's typically an experience thing, like banging a black dude.
>>
>>720991215

Very few men have had 4+ sexual partners at a time.

If you are the type of person who would start a business you don't need this advise. The business world is not for most people and $1500 for a business won't get you very much unless you are scamming people with Amway or something.

You need to make a point to 100% leave your area and go somewhere else and experience something else. Especially if you are depressed about your current situation.
>>
>>720985598
I'm sorry, go gay? Fuck that, I'd rather buy a pocket pussy than take it up the ass.
>>
File: Afghan_Hound[1].jpg (95KB, 1024x797px) Image search: [Google]
Afghan_Hound[1].jpg
95KB, 1024x797px
>>720991412
>well yes you could. And am not saying you can't be happy or sort of a happy without a female partner. But as of yet, you can't realy breed with a dog. Now if ever we get to a point where women won't be needed to breed, oh boy, those are going to be interesting times to live in.

Who the fuck wants kids in this day and age? That's borderline cruelty if you ask me.

>>720991489
>Very few men have had 4+ sexual partners at a time.

I don't think you read my entire post. Any man can easily get 4+ female dogs. And if it disgusts you, you're probably better off going through the typical dating, marriage, divorce, alimony cycle that eats up the lives of most men these days.

>If you are the type of person who would start a business you don't need this advise. The business world is not for most people and $1500 for a business won't get you very much unless you are scamming people with Amway or something.

I started my own business with a piece of shit $500 truck and a lawnmower, and a shovel in the winter. Anyone can do it really.

>You need to make a point to 100% leave your area and go somewhere else and experience something else. Especially if you are depressed about your current situation.

Most people are depressed because they don't have money, and going somewhere costs money.
>>
>>720991422
1> well if you have have a chance to have more sexual partners, then you have a higher chance to get herps. Just like if you have a higher access to faty food, the chance of your population getting fatter is higher.
2> yes you are right, but if number not the % of women with herps is higher then the one among man in a given population, then it means that the females fuck around more.
>>
Your business sells your labor as a service. I also own a business where I sell a product online. The product is unique to my online store. The price range is $100-$500 depending on the model. I never handle the product. People order. Deposit money into muh bank. Have their product produced and shipped to them. I just handle the product marketing and finding customers.
>>
>tfw asexual
>tfw no need for social encounters

why the fuck would I need a woman when it will just absorb my personal time
>>
>>720991702

> higher chance of herpes when more attractive

that's wrong. It depends whe you're fucking. If you fuck crack whores, which as a beta you are more likely to do, you have a highre probability ending up with herpes. It might very well be the other way round, that less attractive men are more likely to have herpes.
>>
Here is why I am advocating the Hawaii trip as a goal.

It will be something completely different for you. 8 days of your life that will be very different than your normal life. You will make a point to experience things you will be bad at. You will also have to go through the process of planning something, achieving something, and then following through. It also has an end date and is not just some pie in the sky thing that will always be pushed to 'someday'. You need to see that this is something you can do and actually do it.
>>
>>720991833
Dude ab ovum. If your more atractive then you have the chance for more partners. the more partners the higher the chance to get herps. If your ugly or your chance to find partner is low, then your chance to get herps is smaller then someone who has a larger pool of partners.
And that is true twice as much as herps somehow seem to not care about the social status and end up on people from the bottom and top of social ladder.
>>
>>720991813
Same here, pal. Feels good not being a slave to pussy (or dick).
>>
>>720983284
I was born poor with both my parents living off of welfare. when i was 18 i became an electrician through the military, then i made a electrician company and now I'm relatively wealthy. I'm not Bill Gates, but i own a really expensive car and a very nice house. just play your cards right and you'll make it.
>>
File: resize[1].jpg (126KB, 1250x1134px) Image search: [Google]
resize[1].jpg
126KB, 1250x1134px
>>720991972
Not to play devil's advocate but I really can't agree with you dude.

I came from the bottommost poverty you can imagine. Single mom in the nigger infested ghetto with 5 kids from 3 fathers.

If someone gave me the option of $1000 for a new business venture or a $10,000 trip to Hawaii, I'd take the $1000. I've learned that fleeting moments don't serve you in life. It's bad advice if you ask me.

It seems really pretentious to suggest someone go on vacation when 90% of jobs these days pay $10/hr. It makes more sense to secure your future at home rather than run away from it abroad.

>>720992553
If I could go back I would have joined the military. Now there don't seem to be many options aside from expanding my small business. If I had no business, I would be 100% fucked. I still look online at job postings from time to time and they are downright depressing.

Everyone wants 5 years of experience for $13/hr at most. Sad.
>>
>>720986606

friendly reminder that prostitution and sex slavery do not really fit in your image of our highly developped past.

Men have always payed and suppressed women to obtain sex. attractive men have always fucked married women and the other man was working to raise the bastards. It was the same fight as today, but it was more hidden. You're plain naive.
>>
>>720992734

Women use sex for social and economic advancement far more than men.
>>
>>720992645

You need to straight up leave then. I know people who did whatever it takes to get $2000 saved up and then they straight up moved. You live in a shitty market and you are investing your life into a shitty market. I know people who live in awful places like that and the smart ones were the people who realized that leaving was the goal.

Dudes manage to find way dumber things to put their money into. I have friends with middle class jobs who have poured tens of thousands of dollars into modifying their cars to impress women and other stupid and expensive things. At the end of the day they are just driving a car with a $7000 modification in a shithole community that most smart people would leave.

Be an immigrant and figure out where you can go to have a better life.
>>
>>720993200

Men use sex to showcase their social and economic position. Women use sex to obtain a higher social and economic position.
>>
File: IMG-20160811-WA0009.jpg (33KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160811-WA0009.jpg
33KB, 480x488px
>>720979595
>train and work hard everyday just to get laid
>you are desperated to get laid and yet you think that´s the right attitude
>>
>>720992734
yeah, but back in the so called days, sociaty work in a such a way that they made you marry. Sure people were fucking around etc but they were trying to enforce the one gal per dude rule, as in as long as your not a begger you will have at least one person to have sex with. Right now the western sociaty gave people freedom, which more or less means that women want 8-10 dudes , and dudes just like before have nothing to say about it, only now there is no safty net in the form of you will get married aka you will get someone to fuck.
>>
>>720993397

Have you ever tried fucking a poor chick from the ghetto? Its the easiest thing in the fucking world. Its so easy its not even worth the effort.
>>
>>720993367
yes, only one thing is usable at all levels of social structure, while the man thing is usable only if you have a higher status, as women tend to not trade down the social ladder.
>>
>>720993469
easier for who? me person not from the ghetto with a good income, or the dude that is the bottom of the social male ladder in the ghetto? Because the ghetto dude will struggle to find a mate.
>>
>>720993481

Which is why I said earlier. Most women are losers. If you put their brain into a dude's body most women would become the most worthless men on the planet.
>>
>>720993200

absolutely.

But they still fuck the attractive guy, even when they're married. That's why male promiscuity has prevailed in the genes despite of 1000's of years of monogamy. As I said, you're naive to think that monogamy is solving that problem. It's only pushing it back into obscurity, sexual liberation made it visible.
>>
/b/ - Ladies men

Or whatever half-assed trolling requires at the moment.
>>
>>720993578

Any dude from outside the ghetto is higher than the people in the ghetto. If you are a dude in the ghetto you need to fucking leave and every plan you make should focus on relocating outside the ghetto.
>>
File: 8.07_Ellie1[1].jpg (87KB, 750x884px) Image search: [Google]
8.07_Ellie1[1].jpg
87KB, 750x884px
>>720993296
Oh no kidding dude. Once I get enough money I am taking my dog girls and myself straight to Canada.

I got out of the ghetto and now live in a beautiful house in the woods but it took YEARS to save up a couple thousand dollars to make it a reality. You have no idea the kind of poverty that exists right here in America. We weren't welfare niggers. My mom worked 12 hour days cleaning houses for $50/day. And my shitty employers took advantage of me any way they could. I once had to take a job that paid $4 an hour. And minimum wage was $7.25. I had no choice to help my mom out. I was 16 and naive.

> smart ones were the people who realized that leaving was the goal.

Thats also pretentious to say. Everyone knows to leave the ghetto. But you fucking can't because you make $300/week and you have to pay $800/month for rent in shitty apartments because the fucking welfare niggers drive the housing prices up with all their free gubment money. Real people who actually work have little choice to move unless they get lucky.

Yeah, I am regularly astounded at what middle class people waste their money on. Many people seem quite stupid but the main thing that determines success in life is how much money you're born with.

I have no qualms bailing on the illegitimate debt this shitty country has sacked me with. I'd rather use that money to get the fuck out of dodge while I still can.
>>
>>720993697

Where did you grow up? Most of America is not anywhere near this poor. Yeah a lot of people are making $11-$13 per hour but very few are making $4 per hour. Not even illegal immigrants will work for that.
>>
>>720993838
Well it was about 10-15 years ago.

Orange, NJ
Newark, NJ

The most nigger infested areas.

Yes, people live that poor if you don't have welfare. Most niggers do. We didn't.

My mom made around $20k/yr with 5 kids. I ate cockroach-crawled cereal and oatmeal for most meals, lunch and dinner included. Our fridge was ALWAYS empty, no matter what.
>>
>>720993697

I live in Southern California and you can rent a Bedroom for under $500 in a lot of places. They won't let you have 4 dogs who you have sex with live with you but you can definitely upgrade the neighborhood. Hell for less than $700 I know fairly nice neighborhoods where you can rent people's back houses that come with their own bathroom and kitchenette. It may only be 350 square feet but you won't be in a ghetto. Your neighbors will be mostly middle class and upper middle class people.
>>
>>720993397

sure women want 8-10 dudes, just like men want 8-10 girls. But if they go way out of their league they find out - eihter the hard way or not - that they're just fucktoys for the 8-10s. So they eventually settle for the lower ranks.

Men are not as powerless as as you think they are.
>>
>>720979341
i read a scientific study that actually proved OPs picture awhile back. said that 50% of women age 21(mightve been 21-something but i forget) were getting laid but only 25% of men. meaning the women were all sleeping with the same guys..... fucking whores
>>
>>720993982

I grew up on the west coast and there are poor people but we don't really have nigger infested areas like you guys have back east. Hell every ghetto seems to butt up against a fairly affluent neighborhood.

Why didn't your mom go on welfare?
>>
Most single able bodied men who aren't total retards with $2000 in their pocket can move to just about anywhere in the US and get a considerable upgrade and find a job that pays well enough to live in that area. You may not be able to pick the exact location but there are opportunities for you. A buddy of mine moved to San Antonio Texas. He has never been there but he was looking for jobs and he qualified for one so he moved out there for it. Solid middle class job, none of this $10-$12 per hour bullshit.
>>
File: CIMG2800[1].jpg (163KB, 765x800px) Image search: [Google]
CIMG2800[1].jpg
163KB, 765x800px
>>720994017
I would have loved to grow up in Cali. Or anywhere besides the nigger slums of NJ.

You have to consider we were 6 people. Life is much, much easier when you only have a few dogs to pay for, but if I had 6 kids I would be back to square one.

I mean shit, I don't even work anymore if I don't want to. I live mostly off my side business income. My employees work for me. I mean it's not glamorous but it's functional. And my life feels great despite not being able to afford some necessities sometimes. At least I don't feel like I'm suffocating anymore like I did when I was growing up.

>>720994126
Trust me, the niggers make ALL the difference. If we grew up around normal people life would have been considerably easier.

She didn't know about welfare for most of our lives and was kept in the dark by shitty bosses and other people. And when she finally learned about it, I was already 19ish.

It was a nightmare but life is better and I'm thankful for what I have. But if killing niggers became legal tomorrow, I'd invest in a machine gun. Subhuman monsters in every sense of the word.
>>
>>720993593
well the fact that 50% more of them then man have ofgspring shows that they are the opposit of that. they are way more efficient too. For less work, they have a higher status, on avarge, have a higher income, even when they do not work, and on top of that they live longer.

>>720993651
yeah. if only that would work right? You will something and it happens.
by the way am not saying it is impossible to get out of the ghetto, but that there are just mechanism in place that want to keep people there. And contrary to what some people claim, the vast number of them are generated by the ghetto itself.
>>
>>720994349
I've been trying to do the same recently but if I moved too far I wouldn't be able to manage my business so I'm kind of stuck in this area unless I try to start completely over.

You're right though. $2000 is a guaranteed escape from the ghetto for anyone with half a brain.

I feel sad knowing there must be more people still stuck in the ghetto who will never see that $2000 because they can't even afford staying alive to begin with.
>>
>>720994388

Far more people live in the bumblefucks of the rust belt than the ghettos of urban areas though. The ghettos are actually shrinking or the welfare system is relocating them to abandoned suburb communities. The ghetto parts of California are in flux right now. Compton today is nothing like Compton was in the 1980s and its now being filled by hipsters and old people. The welfare queens are being pushed out to Moreno Valley.
>>
>>720994056
It has nothing to do with man power, because it is not the man who are picking the partners.
And everyone who gets out of their league finds it out the hard way, although back in the days those things were learned by people where they are kids.
Also while a woman can be a fuck toy for 8-10 dudes as you say it, the avarge man, again the avarge one remember avarges are always skewed, doesn't even have half of that. ~20% of the whole male population does not have sex at all through their whole life, and even if one counts all the dudes that die before being 15-16. It iss till a huge number
>>
>>720994096
>>720993397

see this: >>720989738
>>
>>720994660
You do know that there are ghettos all across the world. And that somehow the rules that govern them,as in social rules, not the laws, are oddly simiular if not the same. For example the odium of being the one who "left the hood" is a stigma prelevant in all cultures. To a point where people who could get out of a ghetto don't, because the social norms enforced by their communities are so strong, that they do not even try. Or worse they come back after getting out of the ghetto.
>>
>>720994455
Im one of those people. Im trapped in LA currently, and cant find any jobs that pay more than 10-12 an hour. With rent prices, im basically trapped in an ever ending circle unable to get out. Shit fucking sucks when you dont have mommy and daddy to give you free things or free shelter like pretty much all middle class and up kids do. I love when they try to give me advice and cant understand why i dont simply buy nice stuff and do this and that. Like, bitch please, you aint ever had to even work a job, let alone work one to pay your bills to stay alive
>>
>>720994455

Its generally not the ghetto dwellers though. The OP and most young dudes don't live in some ghetto. The ghetto is an isolated area that is mostly ethnic people. Very few white people live in nigger ghettos. There are 200,000,000 white people in America. maybe a few million live in urban ghettos who are not hipsters taking the place over.

The average young /b/tard doesn't live in a ghetto. They may live in a poor area but not a ghetto.

A lot of young guys are making minimum wage but living with their parents mostly rent free. In that situation its fairly easy to save up a few thousand.
>>
>>720994851

I live in Riverside. A friend of mine with no college education moved to LA and got his first job making $19 per hour at age 19. This was a few years ago. But a lot of people do decently well in LA who are otherwise uneducated.

Hell. The average waiter in LA after tips makes close to $30 per hour. There are tons of people doing mundane shit there making decent money.
>>
>>720994829

Yeah but in the US ghettos are fairly sparse and as a percent of the population most people don't live in one.
>>
All you can do is try to discourage female arrogance in the reasonable ways that you can. When less of them think they automatically deserve an 8, they'll act accordingly.
>>
File: dalmatiansf6[1].jpg (46KB, 350x315px) Image search: [Google]
dalmatiansf6[1].jpg
46KB, 350x315px
>>720994829
Bullshit. There is no such stigma among anyone but disgusting low class subhuman niggers.

Everyone who you might consider an actual person wants to leave the ghetto in a heartbeat. The problem is it takes YEARS (multiple years) to save up $2000. What part of that don't you understand? Can you even imagine that coming from your presumably middle class background?

>>720994851
Yeah no kidding. Even a car at 16 would have changed everything. But I didn't get any handouts. I clawed up from the bottom while dealing with suicidal depression the entire way through. It's maddening.

I hope you make it though. People who aren't complete pieces of shit inside and out don't deserve to live in the ghetto.

>>720994869
Consider the psychological implications of living with your parents until 25 or 30. Add that to being stuck in the ghetto and you have mind-numbing suicidal urges for years upon years. It's not as easy as you think getting out of that mindset.

Who really wants to work at a $8/hr job doing backbreaking heavy work when they also can't stop thinking about killing themselves?

>>720995011
The only jobs I've heard of that pay that well are union trade jobs. And they tend to require blood relations to get accepted in.

It really isn't as easy as you think it is.
>>
File: 1485682897041.jpg (269KB, 1095x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1485682897041.jpg
269KB, 1095x1195px
become a trap and fuck the other guys at the bottom
>>
>>720995109

The thing that discourages female arrogance is having to compete with younger women. Getting old is a huge fear to them and it scares the fuck out of them. All things being equal most women would want to stick with a guy near their own age when they are 30+ and they find that those guys their own age often have the attention of women in their 20s. Most women are used to being in demand when their are in their 20s and don't really know how to compete for the male shortage.
>>
File: indianolympic.jpg (96KB, 1200x501px) Image search: [Google]
indianolympic.jpg
96KB, 1200x501px
>>720979341
oh ya how hard does a nigga got a work
>>
>>720989738
That really assumes they're smart enough to realize they're the only 1 with the guy in reasonable amounts of time and not telling themselves stories about it, though.
>>
>>720995129

50% of everyone who has a job in America makes over $17 per hour. Unionized private sector employees make up less than 10% of the workforce. Nationally less than 3% of the population makes minimum wage.
>>
>>720995440
Good for them for being born there I guess.
>>
>>720994674

you did'nt read my post. They women evetually settle for their own league.

Sure there is a large number of dudes who never have any sex. But that was the same back in the old days. remember that at that time only people were marrying that hat enough money to support a family. Even at a very low level millions were not able to do that. A typical farmhand in a rural area got food from the farmer and a little pocket money, that was by far not enough for having a family. The women had to give away their illegitimate chicldren because they could not support them (and could not take the shame). You are starting with the wrong premise that at that time everyone who wanted to marry was actually able to do so. It was, like today, a matter of money to get a woman. Also in the good ol days the priveledge of having sex was distributed very unevenly with many having none or close to none at all.
>>
>>720995011
yea its 1)pure luck or 2)knowing someone. went on the job hunt for years. worked with 3 different temp agencies. used 3 different job sites submitting hordes of applications daily. its borderline impossible to find work in la unless youre in the right place right time or meet the exact specifications theyre looking for. women have it pretty easy though. they get jobs like nothing. specially in offices holy fuck. one office job i interviewed at had like 90% women working in there doing data entry shit. the company my friend works for is the same way.
>>
>>720995440
yea thats not even remotely true LOL. the national min wage is 7-10 dollars and most entry level jobs only pay a couple dollars above that. even government jobs only pay 13-15 dollars starting for the first couple YEARS (of course it works its way up to like 45 an hour after you put in a decade or 2)
>>
>>720979341
>Women don't like my likes
>I'm at the bottom.
>I haven't found the one yet.

It's not the most intelligent that survive nature, nor the strongest it's those who can adapt.

Just do what it takes to become a pussy getting machine, lift, pretend your into their side of politics, groom yourself, and use shitty pick up lines.

"Are you a gorilla exhibit? because I wanna drop a baby in you?"
>>
>>720994364
Sounds like your mom was bred like a sow. Any father figure in all of this? Or did random dudes just squirt up in her and head back out to the NJ turnpike?
>>
>>720979341
>>720990147
>>
>>720986471
>Oh shit he called me out
>Better just say I banged like a million girls, that'll shut him up
>>
>>720995667
Of everyone who paid into Social Security half of the people made more than $35k per year. Thats not most entry level but its most people. Working 20 years in Government will get you an easy $70k per year unless you intentionally avoid promotions, training or anything. Its a fucking cake walk to income.
>>
>>720995599
Yeah I've seen the same thing. And it's a fucking toxic working environment if you're a guy.

Why can't you just fucking clock in to a factory, do your work, clock out and fuck off to your home? Just like they used to do in the old days.

No jobs anymore. Just shitty car wash and heavy lifting for minimum wage. Shit tier planet and country.

>>720995784
Yeah she was a fucking idiot christian religious whore who couldn't stop spreading her legs and gave a lot of our money to the church and we paid the price for it. I'm not very close to her but she does manage my business.

Like I said, most success in life is determined by birth. Thank god people die one day. We're not in this shithole planet forever.
>>
wrong on so many levels

if you put fat chicks on the chart everyone gets laid except autists who couldn't get laid if a chick was trying to rape them.
>>
File: 1406639864897.jpg (46KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
1406639864897.jpg
46KB, 500x524px
>>720979341
Find a job and get in shape.

Really it's not that hard.
>>
>>720979341
I'd make this thread every night
>>
>>720979341
Turn into a Trap, bitches love traps

works for Cuttlefish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH1ytkBM69Q
>>
>>720995861

Meh. I know plenty of rich families who have strung out drug addict children who live like homeless people.

Some people have a seriously shitty hand but most don't. Your experience growing up is far from ordinary. Most schmucks are people who live somewhere in the middle and never seem to be able to figure out how to enjoy much out of life. Not the bottom 10% or the top 10% but somewhere in the middle 80%. Guys who manage to get a decent job and then still live a shitty lifestyle.

There are dudes who make triple minimum wage and posting this sort of shit.
>>
The MATRIARCHY is oppressing us!!!
>>
>>720987097
Tits or gtfo cum dumpster
>>
>>720996172
Yeah, those people are really incomprehensible to me. I can't imagine the retards who say things like "money doesn't buy happiness". They come off as morons who never experienced the worst that life has to offer, who only repeat sayings created by other people. Fake people almost. Money can and does buy happiness, as long as you actually use it effectively. Some people waste their lives working for money which makes the money itself a moot point. Just.. why?

If I had a guaranteed income of $1,000 per month without working, I would be happy for the rest of my life, because I'd easily turn that money into more money. But maybe it's my perspective from poverty that makes that sort of thing possible for me. Some people couldn't even be happy with $10,000 per month, mostly because they actively look for ways to destroy their own happiness. God knows why. The world does enough of that already.
>>
>>720988917
you realise that the west sionce the 1800s has been the high point of humanities 200,000 year existence? Mostly we operated as pack animals.
>>720989056
I'm not sure they even count as human.
>>
>>720996435

I know a guy. He is 57 years old. He runs a factory in Southern California. His own business, has a dozen and a half Mexicans working for him. For the last decade he has an assembly system that produced certain components for larger products (I don't want to give too much away. They make stuff that is used in other stuff).

I have known the guy my entire life, he told me last summer that he makes $350k per year at his factory. However, the way it is set up he can't leave. He has to be there Monday through Saturday and in addition to production he has to do maintence and repair himself overtime. He puts in a minimum of 60 hours per week.

Once a year he will on a 4 day hiking trip or a short cruise or something. The guy gets no time off. If he leaves the business the entire thing falls apart.

He is married, and naturally his wife spends the shit out of his money. At the end of the year they usually have less than $5k in savings even though they have this huge income. She will go purse shopping, or shoe shopping, or buying a new $60k vehicle every 3-4 years. When they do go somewhere they will do it first class and spend a fortune (Like a $5000 weekend trip to Las Vegas. They will stay in a very expensive room, go shopping, expensive food).

The guy gets to do nothing. I told him he should hire managers, reduce his pay to $100k per year and use that $250k to hire people who can run the factory for him so he doesn't have to put in 60 hours but instead can put in 10 per week. He told me that he would rather have the money.
>>
>>720996977

I will give a good example of his spending. When 4k TVs came out and were a few thousand dollars. He went out and bought three of them, one for their bedroom, one for their living room, and one for the kid's bedroom. He had this central system where he could load up all of the DVDs (and later Blu Ray) into a hopper and watch any movie in the system anywhere in the house. It wasn't a big hard drive, it was something that carried 50+ disks at a time. When the Ultra HD 4k Blu Ray disks came out he spend thousands upgrading the system and then went on a shopping spree and bought like 150 movies in the new 4k standard. The 4k upgrade probably ran him $12,000. And he thought it was some super high priority.

All so they can watch movies they already had in higher resolution.
>>
>>720985450
Oh boy.
alpha doesn't mean asshole.

I did exactly what he said >>720979595
like 7 years back. Stopped beta-ing around.
Fucked 29 girls. Never hurt a single one of them, was always up front about my intentions if i just wanted to fuck.

Of course that makes you miss one or the other opportunity... but well. You don't have to be a jerk.
>>
>>720996977
Good on him for building it, but why can't he just sell it and move on with his life? I can certainly relate to not being able to leave your business without it falling apart, but if I made 350k in one year I would sell that shit immediately and start a side business which required less involvement. Like vending machines or some website thing.

He has nothing to blame but his own greed.

>married

Then his life is already over. He's a willing zombie that works for some whore who burns a hole in his wallet.

Say what you will about bestiality but I won't have that problem with my 4 dogs.

Like I said, people who were born rich or dealt a good hand in life tend to look for ways to sabotage and destroy themselves. It's a shame really. Give me 1/10th of that kind of money and I would change the world. Most people don't have the mindset of making money work for them. Despite being born with nothing, I've had to learn that mindset quickly to survive to where I am today.

Overall, I think that guy's greed is his downfall. Who the fuck wants to wake up in the morning and work 60 hours a week at age 57? And I bet he pays his immigrant workers an abusive salary.

Probably just some piece of shit boss taking advantage of people like the ones I've had to deal with in life.

Alternatively, he might be slaving at his job just to escape his life at home. I can't tell you how many guys I know who worked their lives away because they didn't want to be with their harpy wives.

>>720997196
You have no idea how heartbreaking it is to read that when it took me about 3 years to gather $2000 so I could escape the ghetto.

Most people with money don't deserve their money. Sad but true.
>>
>>720979341
MGTOW or trap
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.