[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Worst breakup greentexts. >Dating 9/10 17 year old,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: bitch.jpg (55KB, 349x550px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
55KB, 349x550px
ITT: Worst breakup greentexts.

>Dating 9/10 17 year old, I'm 26
>shit was cash
>dated for about 6 months
>her birthday is coming up
>i spend two paychecks worth on a dope as bday in the city
>hotel, massages, nice dinner, party favors, etc.
>most shit is prepaid
>two weeks before her 18th bday my grandfather dies
>hits me in the feels hella hard
>fly across country to be with family and help grandma plan funeral
>I'm there for a week
>night before funeral
>talking with her on phone, she says she's going to a party but won't if i'm not comfortable with it
>I say it's fine, not worried about her cheating she's never showed any sign of it
>next day, at the funeral
>get a call from her while I'm doing my rounds talking with family at the service
>step outside, she's having a hard time talking
>says she fucked up real bad
>she got drunk and fucked some dude that we both met a week ago at a party
>says "he tricked her into it"
>wtf you dumb bitch how did he trick you
>she admits it's all her fault
>break up
>my feels are all kinds of fucked up from my grandpa, now this
>all my fucking money I spent on her birthday which is in like four days
>can't get most of it back
>pic related, it's her
>>
>>720929555
Checked. Peak for you anon
>>
Dang bro
>>
That suit all kinds of socks
>>
>>720929555
Checked

Also, you were dating a 17 while 26?? Nice
>>
Hay revenge nudes man
>>
Yeah my buddy was dating a 16 year old, he was 22 at the time. I was good friend with him so hung out with him. His girlfriend's best friend was hella into me, told everyone she had a crush on me. I also worked with her, made work awkward after the breakup so I quit and got a better job.
>>
>>720930247
I'm on my work computer or I'd share, sorry man
>>
>dirty talk for months with ex about a 3some
>Convince her
>Fucking one day and she handcuffs my wrists to corners of the bed and ankles to the other end
>"Back in a minute anon"
>Feels like an hour later
>Hear laughter downstairs
>She and 5 guys come up into the room
>She is ruined by them
>"See you later anon we are over"

True story and still feels bad
>>
>>720930399
Where'd you two work?
>>
>>720929555
Kill the bitch
>>
>>720929555
what kind of dumbass lets his gf go to a party without him? pretty much asked for it tbh
>>
>>720930467
Smoothie shack at the time. This was like two years ago I've been with another chick for almost a year, we're moving in together march 1st. So over that chick
>>
>>720929555
>dating a 17 year old for 6 months
>spend 2 full paychecks on a gift
>let her immature ass go to a party

you deserved this OP you fucking retard
>>
>>720930399
Use urban phone man
>>
>>720929555
your fucking dumb but nice job on baggin a 17 year old. my last gf just turned 18 when i was 29. pussy was cash but they're to immature
>>
>>720929555
just go with a frend, fuck that bitch
>>
>>720929555
Worst in term of it was a nasty break up? Or the worst you/i/he had feels wise?
>>
>>720929555

F
>>
>>720929555
peeeak but at least u got trips
>>
>>720930445
>True story
If this is holy shit that's harsh
>>
>>720930445
Excuse me, what?
>>
You sure you can't get the money back OP?
>>
File: 1480728962648.jpg (52KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480728962648.jpg
52KB, 700x700px
>>720930445
this can't be real
>>
>>720930445
How did you escape the cuffs then anon?
>>
>>720932791
Brother found me
>>
File: 1458674931640.jpg (1MB, 6000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1458674931640.jpg
1MB, 6000x4000px
Worst breakup i ever heard about. Not mine but i swear to you it is worth every last word you'll read. I'm not the best story teller but i'll do my best.

> 2 friends from class are dating each other for the last 2 years and some months (well the guy is a friend, the girl is pretty nice in front of you, but can be a bitch behind your back)
> the girl who turned out to be kind of a bitch, of the huge kind, cheats on him with his best friend
> the next day the guy comes clean because he feels like shit for doing that to his best mate, he was shitfaced, always liked the girl (she was a 7-8/10, amazing tits), and she came onto him
> they fight a bit, he gets a free punch, but they have been friends for over 10 years and she DID tease him several times during other parties so it's completely possible he is telling the truth, they never betrayed each other
> this shit hits him really hard
> next day he asks her about that party
> she get pissed off at first, classical "HOW CAN YOU SAY DAT DONT YOU TRUST ME yadda yadda yadda" then "i swear to you i would never do that i love you"
> he acts like he believes her while plotting his revenge
> 3 weeks later is her birthday
> she comes home to a trail of rose's petals, candle, soft music, the perfect birthday
> he sits her, they talk, so much romance
> he cooked her a great steak with peas and stuff
> she starts eating this (genuinely) great meal
> he stands up and walks to her
> kneels down
> takes her hand
> "Honey, there is something i wanted to tell you for the last few weeks. We've been together for what... 2 years and XX months? And... i know you cheated on me with anon, he told me the next day."
> the tears in her eyes give place to a pretty good pokerface
I should tell you know that she was really into horses. Like REALLY REALLY loving them. She had one for years, she started riding them when she was 4. Her pony was her best friend and most prized possession while growing up, you get the picture
cont...
>>
File: Not a train.jpg (43KB, 575x768px) Image search: [Google]
Not a train.jpg
43KB, 575x768px
>>720933589
cont...
Not pretyped, i hate myself for this, sorry

> "And i always told you you would love horse if you ever tried it" (he was a pretty good cook, and always tried to widen her culinary horizon)
> "You still love whatever-the-horse-name-was until the very end" (not sure how to translate this punchline perfectly, my apologies)
> She get whiter than Michael Jackson and stands up, a hand over her mouth
> She runs to the bathroom while screaming like a crazy bitch and dry heaving
> When she finally drops in front of the toilets, there is a picture of her horse tapped to the tank, and the mane (maybe?) of the horse on the closed seat
> She is uncontrollably crying, screaming, and trying to insult him now, but also trying to open the seat
> He tapped it shut before all this so she pukes all over the seat, the floor and herself
> While this happens he is gathering is thing, and preparing to leave
> "Say goodbye to pony for me" and closes the door

In the end he didn't do anything to the horse except cutting its hair, he's not a psychopath, but she didn't come to class for several weeks after that.
I wish i find something that clever for my next breakup
>>
>>720934412
thanks for the read, thats awesome
>>
>>720930750
This. The mere fact you where dating a teen ses neither of you are mature enough yet.
>>
>>720935771
Right? We were amazed by how well this situation turned out for him. He became something of a legend
>>
>>720933589
>be me
>dating this girl since almost one year
>last 4 months since we got togheter stable
>never got any sign of cheating, sees her as the most loyal girl i've ever been
>me 24 she 26
>got really bad injuries at work (spine damage after failing an Autorotation really bad)
>got stuck on a bed for like 2 months
>she looked really caring at first but after one month she started to "feeling rather concerned about our situation"
>me be like
>wait? Rather Concerned ? i'm expecting like one full year of rehabilitation to fix this 2 vertebra
>did literally walk 1 months before the time they suggested me to start.
>since crash , time passed 4 months , still got problems on my movement but ready to go back at work.
>one day read Whatsapp from Mr.Intruderinhersnatch.
>Ask her about
>"Just a friend"
>pass one week and she comes to talk me about it , and that she want to break up.
>say to Mr.Intruder to handle her roughly , sadly i can't manage to do it , after my Back moves the hips at half its former speed.

>got over it in some days, got a rather lonely feeling in my home after i was alone again.
>still laughing about her cheating on my bed while i was getting my shitted Diaper out of my broken ass.

man i really feel lonely without you guys... i need another Gf
>>
>>720937428
>without you guys

We don't even know you, faggot.
>>
>>720937428
>>720938120
we're not a community
we're all just fags with nothing better to do
>>
>>720938305
No you're a faggot i'm not a faggot
>>
>>720938434
>>720938305
now you know guys why i feel less lonely with you.
>>
>>720938547
We don't know you, faggot
>>
>>720938656
what does it even matter dumbass!?
that will be probably the only time you will get somebody to tell you something like that!
you should thank him.
>>
>>720929555

lmao ur a fucking beta dumbass who cant get pussy ur age. Ur grandpa would have wanted u to be happy and get that dick wet u let him and urself down by leaving in the first place
>>
>>720938838
No i don't know you guys, faggots.
>>
File: 1461533546730.jpg (24KB, 477x354px) Image search: [Google]
1461533546730.jpg
24KB, 477x354px
>>720938434
>on /b/
>thinks he isn't a faggot
>>
>>720939191
I'm not a faggot you're a faggot
>>
>>720930750

This. Op is a fucking stupid faggot also a normie for giving a fuck about his grandpa if my gramps died right now i wouldn't give a single fuk
>>
fucking faggots
>>
>>720939392
I'm not a faggot you're a faggot
>>
>>720937428
Jesus fucking christ what a mess to read

Maybe you should have spent that time in bed learning to write you faggot.
>>
>>720929555
Dumbass
>>
>>720929555
maybe you might want to kill yourself faggot!
>>
>>720939461
no, fuck you

faggot
>>
>>720939586
>no, fuck you

I'd rather not, faggot.
>>
>>720929555
Post nudes op, cause your stupid story is rage inducing.
>>
nudes you little bitch
>>
>>720929555
Op...why? 2 checks man, 2 fucking checks.
>>
>>720939917
>>720940021

i feel like i'm reading the worst breakup right here
>>
>>720941786
Don't interfere i'm breaking up with him i found out he is a faggot, i'm not fucking a faggot.
>>
>>720941895

might want to stop masturbating then
>>
>>720942217
What? Are you fucking gay ?
>>
>>720941786
i was literally just thinking that.
>>
>>720942277

no. is that relevant?
>>
these hoes ain't loyal
>>
>>720942411
Yes it is i don't talk to faggots.

I don't care what you are jew/atheist/male/girl i'll date you as long as you're not a faggot.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.