[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's go

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 17

File: image.jpg (56KB, 640x593px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 640x593px
Let's go
>>
>>720869098
Dear God
Fuck you.

Yours sincerely, anon
>>
K,
I don't even know why I'm friends with you. We've been friends for a while but now I see how dumb you are. You claim to be this open minded person but you shut down anyone who has a different opinion than you. You lead guys on, act very shallow, and then complain when you never have a decent relationship. You never have a good argument for any of your actions either. You're the biggest shit show I've ever met. Fuck you.
>>
>>720869098
Dear Stevie Wonder,

Fuck you you cancer nigger piece of shit trash

Kind regards,

Someone with working eyes
>>
Girl... I really love you
>>
>>720869098
Dear every BLM supporter ever,

Niggers deserves to be deported to Africa or killed, you're no exception.

Sincerely,
A non-nigger.
>>
>>720869999
fuckin check
>>
Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant, too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie, too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus, too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan
>>
>>720869999
PS: don't touch my quads.
>>
>>720870137
I enjoyed that
>>
I dream of you dying a painful death ever since may 15th.I hope you get your license taken away someday so you don't screw up any more people's lives.
>>
I really do miss you Sandy
Hopefully we get back together one day
>>
Dear myself
Why are you illiterate
>>
>>720869098

dear adolf hitler

you should of exterminated the niggers instead of the jews

yours sincerely,america
>>
>>720870137
My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all...
>>
>>720870488
lold
>>
>>720869098
so letter to dead unexistent people?
>>
Dear Dan,

Holy fuck holy long does it take for you to shower I have to shit so bad stop being a faggot and get out.

Sincerely,
Fuck you Dan
>>
I cannot be certain it will not read it. I'm scared.
>>
Hey J,
I hope you're doing alright. It's been a couple of years since we broke up. You're in the army now and you've met someone else. I hope you're relationship works out for you and I hope you're doing what you really wanted to do with your life.
>>
>>720870830
schizophrenia?
>>
>>720869098
What's up man,
Why'd you kill yourself? I was a phone call away. That shit fucked up your brothers, man.
Did the mob kill you? I heard you were mixed up with them and I know you like drugs.
Anyway. Hit me up. Just don't be spooky about it and leave me alone when I'm jerkin'.
>>
dear u

ur a faget

-me
>>
Kaylee,
I'm the one who told you're mom you started doing heroin because I love you and she was the only one who would put it to an end definitely
>>
I miss you so much..please come back to me.
>>
Dear someone,

If you want it, you can get it. Let me know.

Love,
someone else
>>
Dear B,
I miss our relationship the one I'm in now is unsatisfying. I'm also mad I saw your tits on /b/ a while back but I forgive you.
>>
Dear anyone,
Give me a job.
Thanks.
>>
>>720869098
Hey,

You're an asshole but somehow also a semi-decent person. Not sure how that works but whatever. As much as I just want to say "Fuck you", put all the blame on you and forget about everything, I can't, we had some decent times and I want to know where it all wen't wrong. I can pick a few things I could have handled better (so much better, tbh...) but really I don't think you cutting me out of your life was called for. I only started acting the way I did because you started treating me like nothing. How did we go from being each other's support system to you ignoring me for days at a time? Although I have to admit, I'm happier with you gone. Out of everyone I know, you're probably the worst at dealing with interpersonal issues, but you managed to do what I should have a long time ago. Don't you know just a few short months after you cut contact I have a decent job, I'm seeing someone nice and I'm just overall happier. So thanks for being an asshole, and I'm truly sorry for any stress and/or anxiety I caused you. I sincerely hope you have a decent life and find a wonderful girl.

PS I'd still like to know why you texted me after cutting contact. I know you pretty well but I'm not sure I'll ever understand you.

-Robbie Amell
>>
dear mean people

fuck your shit

very sincerely the guy
>>
dear B,
i still love you i wish i didn't i wish i could just through all those feelings away like you did but i can't i never will be able to and you'll never feel that way again you were my first and only love and you were my closest friend so i don't have anyone to talk to all i have is myself. i constantly wish for death but it never comes and if one day it does i want you to know it was your fault but i forgive you because my love will never go away.
>>
Dear B,

Every day i think about whej we kissed under the stairwell. Everyday i think about the moment when i asked you to be my girlfriend. And everyday i think about you running off with Johnny and holding hands in the hall!! In art class i thought we were soul mates cause we had the same favorite color and we both watched anime but those assumptions were thrown down the shit disposal bin when you chose HIS brutality over MY intellect and class. It's painful sitting in english, not being able to say a single word to you without you averting my eyes, and its painful knowing that you couldve been the girl i had my kids with!!! Oh man, ill never find a girl like you! Never! Everyday I bust a load on your picture, and when i get tired of that, i bust a load on your mom, because she kind of looks like you. Soon your photograph will be caked in semen, and i will no longer be able to stare at that pretty face. You represent my life, and the semen represents you. But you also represent you, and the semen is life. When i drink my own cum, i feel like im drinking you.
>>
File: bananaphone.jpg (2KB, 125x116px) Image search: [Google]
bananaphone.jpg
2KB, 125x116px
>>720869999
Witnessed
>>
>>720869098
Dear /b/
55754 45085
>>
S,
I remember everything. The first time we texted, the first time we actually spent time together in person, when you asked me out, our first kiss, the first time we had sex, our last kiss, the last time we had sex, the last time you held me in your arms, the last time you spoke to me, our last phone conversation, and our last texts. I remember it all and I don't think I'll ever forget it..
>>
I know we don't ever really talk and you probably hate me for being a complete faggot. over the years i have built up alot of confidence but all i have to do is get a glimpse of you and all of it is teared down, you warm my heart by just speaking, by just existing. I absolutely despise you for this and is part of the reason I am going to leave, i love you.

Yours truly that one degenerate.
>>
Dear S,

February will be the final try, if something goes wrong or i don't like how it goes, i'm done. Let's hope i won't be such a faggot and keep my promise that time.

Love W.
>>
Hey

I wish I got to know you better. It sucks that you and mom didn't get along for most of my life, but i suppose there's no changing the past. I feel like we would've connected today, I feel like you're the only one in this fucked family i would've connected with. the day you died is burned into my memory, and likely will be forever. it was snowing so much, and i had to stay late at work. fuck, i don't even know where i'm going with this. i hope you're doing okay, i know you were faithful, so i hope your god loves you. i hope to see you sometime, maybe soon.

N
>>
S,

I'm not the best nor qualified the most, but I'd do anything for you. You are the most important person to me. And I know, with what happened recently, that it could seem different. I just wish I could speak to you again.

Sincerely, ~A
>>
File: NiceGet.gif (1MB, 300x238px) Image search: [Google]
NiceGet.gif
1MB, 300x238px
>>720870137
this is good
>>
Hey I never wanted to say sorry for any thing. Especially not that you know you're dying, or at least that you started the process a little earlier than the rest of us. I guess, in the end, I feel sorry for you. But I won't ever tell you that.
>>
Dear C,
it seems like everything is so different now. we started by just being friends when you carried my books after I tore my ACL, and then you said we just couldn't date. i acted rash and watched painfully as you dated someone who eventually broke your heart. And when we finally got together, man...

you were the best girl i had ever had. you were low maintenance and so down to earth. you were sweet,vibrant,intelligent, beautiful, and so much more. we experienced very magical and personal times together, and you made my first experience with a girl meaningful and memorable, but once again you called it off.

well, that was junior year of highschool, and it's crazy to think that i'm still after you 3 years later. It's even crazier to think that you and I haven't dated anyone since each other. I was never the flirty type, and never went past the average screwing around involved at Uni. , but its a mystery how no one else has fallen for that same girl i did.

Well now here we are...
sophomore year of college, and I stumbled into you at our hometown Petsmart. Man, you still look just as beautiful as before. It's like we were never apart, despite the 3 hour distance of your school from mine. My heart skipped a beat to see you, and I almost ran. but something about you drew me back. i haven't found a reason to stop loving you.

so, Thank you for inviting me to dinner, and then taking me to our old spot. That clearing at the top of your neighborhood shows the whole town, and so many thousands of stars in the sky. to just be able to lay with you and gaze at the stars (and you for that matter) really made all that time feel like it never happened, like we were back in those old days. I'm so glad that my last words and adventure with you were one i will cherish forever.

As I remember you're beautiful spirit, i am comforted to know that some day, i will see you again. I look forward to being able to gaze down at the stars with you.

until then,
-J
>>
Dear anyone,
Why am I so goddamn lonely?
>>
File: It's not a joke.jpg (117KB, 672x880px) Image search: [Google]
It's not a joke.jpg
117KB, 672x880px
Hey qt4.13
I'm glad I get to even call you that and you understand you fucking meme slut. You're mine and I love you so fucking much and I'm always worried about you. Please stop with the drugs, "it's an impulse" you say, I don't want this to ruin our relationship. I don't want to break up with someone I'm still in love with. You can stop, I can help you stop, please let's get through this together, today was bad and we'll see how tomorrow turns out. Tomorrows the last straw, I'm so sorry if it turns out that way
Sweaty
>>
Dear M,

Since high school ended and you moved away R. has told me how you felt, I just wish I could go back in time and make it right, if our life crosses the same path again I will make it right this time.

Love K
>>
i love you my child and im so proud seeing you growing up to be such a wonderful person

from me and your mother
>>
dear G,
can we be friends agian?
yours sincerely L
>>
>>720874671
shit man, fucking send that to her. nothing ever got solved by not fucking communicating. Talk it out, get her some help. Fucks sake, communicate like youre an open book if you want to save this thing. Best of luck to you brother.
>>
hope we see eachother again one day when the time is right. you really are beautiful, despite all the horrible shit I said to you years ago. you put me through hell but I know it's because you were hurting and I forgive you. maybe one day we'll cross paths again, but until then I wish you the best. I don't know how much longer I'll be around but i hope I'll get to spend time with you one more time. You were my first love.
>>
Dear C
I need you more than anything, i lied
-The stupid I
>>
Dear B,
I miss the person you used to be, and i don't know why everything changed so quick. I've changed so much in the 3 years since we've been apart, and i'm beginning to wonder if you'd recognize me, or if i'd even recognize you. I hate that i sometimes catch myself thinking about you, and i hope i can love someone as much as i loved you.
-Love always, K
>>
>>720875256
Thanks, I've told her before, I've given warnings, I've just straight up said "listen it's going to end up choosing me or that" I can understand if she likes feeling happy but it's the addiction and the crash, I'm just going to show her the consequence if she decides to keep this up. Hoping for the best too.
>>
>>720870137
Dear anon,
IM A SPIRITUAL LYRICAL MIRACLE INDIVIDUAL, LYRICAL MIRACLE SPIRITUAL INDIVIDUAL, MYRICALE SPIRITUAL, LYRICAL INDIVIDUAL.

Best regards, anon
>>
File: Spongebob.jpg (15KB, 235x212px) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob.jpg
15KB, 235x212px
>>720876087
>To someone who will never read it
kill yourself
>>
>>720875314
that's for you k, goodnight :^)
>>
File: 4L_4l4PPTIu.jpg (27KB, 190x245px) Image search: [Google]
4L_4l4PPTIu.jpg
27KB, 190x245px
>>720869999
This means it will come true, right guys?
>>
Dear long term boyfriend

Can you fucking listen to me for a change? How about when I suggest something you fucking do it? Always ends up with you being wrong anyway.
When I tell you something it's in one ear and out the other.

Seriously I'm sick of being invisible. You even fucking talk to my mother more than me and both of you inconsiderate fucks interrupt me and talk over me non-stop.
Fuck both of you. I'm stuck with you because my life is shitty and I never did anything to make it better.

If it weren't for my animals I would just kill myself.

Fuck you.
>>
File: 4L_ntefHkQh.jpg (58KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
4L_ntefHkQh.jpg
58KB, 500x488px
Dear Stas

Hey

You're the reason why I wake up in the morning
And the reason why I want to fucking kill myself

I love you beyond belief. If you could hold love in your hands, I am being crushed by mine, overwhelmed by its immensity and sheer amount.
I'm drowning in it, and it's unimaginably painful.

I have never felt so strongly for anyone in my life-- every other attraction has lasted, at the very longest, a couple months. My love has prevailed undying for you for a little over 3 years now, and I still believe that it will continue to do so.

What would you think of me? What do you think of me now? What would you think of me if she knew how much I cared?
Does it even matter?
Does any of it even fucking matter?

I feel that I will never be able to love anyone else as much as you. If I end up pursuing some other flippant relationship in an attempt to forget about you, I'll only be cheating the girl who I get with. She'll have to live with a man who will never love her to the fullest capacity, only to a certain threshold, and I don't want that for anyone. You've made my life purposefully miserable.
>>
Lucy,

Fuck You
>>
Dear Dad,

Sorry for never visiting you that one day, and now that you're gone I regret it, no real last goodbye. I miss you. I've gotten myself into some dumb situations because you're not here to guide me down the right path in life. I always wonder what life would be like if the cancer never happened, if you were still with us. Would life be better or worse; I guess it doesn't matter too much considering that's a question I'd rather be left unanswered. Maybe I'll see you again (possibly soon? I do joke about killing myself before the age of 25..)

Love,
Your son...
>>
James,

It's been such a long time since we last talked. How've you been? I always wondered what happened to you and Taylor when I left the area way back then. Barely even typed out 100 words to each other since.

My life got real fucked up since I left you guys. Y'know how my parents got divorced and my mom took my dad to the cleaners in court? Yeah, that bitch had some feminist lawyer or somethin'. Teagan's mom, you remember her, don't you? Anyways, after he lost the house, she sold it and moved to an apartment living off alimony and child support, the latter of which she kept all to herself. Coke isn't cheap, I suppose. Speaking of coke, dad had to move in with a couple of cokeheads he knew. He didn't know they were cokeheads until we moved out in 2003, they were pretty secret about it. Still don't know how they got introduced.

Moved to a new place in 2003. Nice neighbourhood. Clean grass yards. Calm roads. School was hell. Fucked up my chance at a good reputation in about 4 minutes. Prim and proper kids, guess they weren't used to our style of school. Got picked on every day by some shrimpy little cocksucker and his friend. Always stood my ground and fought back, never stared the fights, but I always somehow managed to be the only one in the wrong. Continued to the end of grade 8, almost got expelled twice for fighting, swearing and weapon possession / threats. Mom always vandalised dad's car and harassed him with phone calls late at night. Always neglected me and my brother when we were visiting. Leaving us to babysit her other kids' children. We cut contact shortly after I finished middle school. She still owes over $10000 in unpaid child support, and the courts let her off with not even a slap on the wrist.

Nuked my high school reputation much in the same manner as I did before: poor friendship choices, bad language, terrible grades and attitude. Smoked weed all the way through school. Kept me from jumping off the roof at times.

(1/2)
>>
Dear Luke,

why? Do your mother, your brother, me, cousin A, aunt H, mean that little to you? Too little to even say goodbye? Running off with your father, why is worth more to you than any of us? We just want you back. We can hang out, play some Star Wars, Future Tactics, whatever. You can re-start your college career. Or not. Maybe being a McD's employee is enough,for now. I don't know. At least say something. Please. So we know you're alive, at least.

Yours, with that brotherly love,

E
>>
all this shit about high school

my sides

There is SO MUCH life after high school
>>
>>720880264
(2/2)

Graduated high school on time, got a few jobs since then. Still working, quit weed, got a car and a driver's license. Recovering from chronic alcoholism. Brother joined the military and is now engaged. Beautiful girl, hope she treats him well.

Iv'e been struggling with myself for some time now. Kind of unsure what to tell you, and what not to. I feel angry and frustrated most of the time. I see so many things wrong with the way things are and I feel such a strong urge to fight against it that it clouds my judgement quite often, but somehow I always give up and move on to another day. Hope I can stop it soon. I'm 23 and have nothing to show for it except my mistakes and regrets.

I hope life has been much kinder to you, old friend. I'm sorry we couldn't still hang out after I left, but your mom was close friends with my mom and the less connection she had with our lives, the better. Every day I drive by our old elementary school late at night, I feel the urge to stop the car, go to the play structure and just sit there and reminisce about our childhoods. Pokemon cards. Sunday school. Freeze tag. Candy stores. Passing notes in class. Playing video games. Playing outside. Living without care, remorse, doubt, fear or worry.

Christ, look at us. What happened, man? Feels like only a few months ago we said goodbye. I wish I never did.
Hope I can see you again someday, bud. I miss you.

Your pal, even though it doesn't seem like it and hasn't seemed like it for a long, long time,
Neil.

P.S.- Sorry I was always such a spastic little shit at your birthday parties.
>>
>>720869098
you fool. we could have been great together. but you chose inconsistency. it's fine. when he once again tells you he doesn't want a relationship, you will deal with it on your own. any texts you send will be ignored. and as for traveling and having adventures, you have your other friends. take care
>>
Shelby,

It's been maybe 2 years since we've been apart. I would like to say that I've gotten over you but honestly I have not. Yes I'm dating someone else but I still think of you very often. I miss you. I remember our awkward beginning and I remember just how much I loved you near the end. I know I was a pain in the ass but I was just trying to get a job so we could get our life started together. I only answered the way I did when you asked if I wanted kids or if I wanted to get married because I was thinking too much about the now. The truth is, I did want to get married and I did want to have kids. I wanted to have a life with you. It tore me apart when you left, even more so when you moved on. I don't know why, but in the back of my mind I believed that you would come back. and now that you have a kid of your own, my hopes were crushed. If I could turn back time, I would.
>>
>>720881380
>the ass but I was just trying to get a job so we could get our life started together. I only answered the way I did when you asked if I wanted kids or if I wanted to get married because I was thinking too much about the now

brutal
>>
File: 1482005962687.jpg (161KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1482005962687.jpg
161KB, 2048x1536px
Dear B

why cant you realise this other person is too good for you cant you just stand back and look at life as a whole. i cant the amount of times i've had your back and you haven't had mine i lost a good friend cause of you and i really regret telling you everything i know. For what purpose i visit just to see you but i know we'll never be a thing but being around you is the greatest feeling i get in life sometimes i feel like i wake up to atone to your own existence.

best regards, Anon
>>
Dear T,

I love you :3

-J
>>
>>720874568
have a (you) bro
>>
I hate you because I still care about you, you were a cunt to me. And that's it, I will achive our dreams, with someone who deserves them while you flounder around in meaningless relationships. I really don't care if you die at this point.

Love J
>>
E,

Do you remember that last day you stayed after school before you left to Chicago? You pulled me outside and we burned our initials into a newspaper with a magnifying glass. I remember because it's one of my happiest and favorite memory.

I left because I was never going to stop loving you and you didn't give two shits about me. I don't think you ever fully understood how much you meant to me. Part of me regrets not saying goodbye, but you have to know that I couldn't stand the thought of leaving you, but it had to be done. I was giving myself false hope when I shouldn't. And I was terrified that you wouldn't fight for me, and I didn't want to see that. You broke my heart and I finally told you how I felt and you brushed it aside and told me to focus on college. How was I supposed to come back from that? Why couldn't you just give me the closure I need and tell me how you really felt? I never asked anything from you, and you took everything you wanted from me without considering what I wanted or how I felt. You knew you screwed up but you didn't do anything to fix it.

Sometimes I wonder if you even care that I left.

The worst part is, no matter how much you hurt me I still miss you every day. Ain't that shit?

If you're somehow reading this, this is my goodbye, 2 years late. Goodbye, smarty.

-K
>>
Dear N,

I'm sorry for everything. Did i ever tell you that in person? When I went to visit you in France and we sat on the beach in Normandy that night, I said I never stopped loving you and you called me a liar.
I
deserved that I guess. What the fuck happened to me? I know you were patient as hell but i never managed to pick up the pieces of my shattered, pathetic life and we slowly became mere roommates. Why didn't you get angry and give me an ultimatum or something? I wish you had put your foot down or shaken some sense into me somehow.
It wasn't your fault that i was and still am a fucking mess; Did we even have a single fight in 4 and a half years? Nope, we were both much too passive-aggressive for that - the sheer amount of things that should have been said and remained silent could choke a humpback whale.. You're probably doing great now, you deserved to salvage the rest of your 20s and i was just dragging you down. That look you used to give me towards the end - i still get chills. It was a mixture of pity and profound disappointment, but of course you never would've explicitly said that. You were always too nice to tell the truth. I'll never forgive myself for what i put you through.
The last time we saw each other was so poetic, when your car broke down when you were supposed to drive m to the airport, and you went inside for 10 seconds and the taxi showed up. I had to take it or i would've missed my flight.. We never even said goodbye. Fuck it all.
Sincerely,
G
>>
>>720882625
I'm >>720881380 I give you my condolences. It sucks when the person you truly love stops paying attention to you. I always feel like in my case that there's something I could've done.
>>
>>720869098
Dear Anon i feel like i have lost my mind and the time i spend with you is the only freedom i have from this insanity...
i will never stop loving you regardless of our current situation and i hope one day to have children with you!
but i am so afraid to bring children into this shitty world i know its going to end and i am not afraid its just i really wish we could have had that something that meant the world to us and my lack of forward thinking is to blame.
if we make it through this i want to treat you like a queen..
>>
N,

I hope you have committed suicide by now. Youre so pathetic. I havent seen you in 2 years and I heard from another friend that you have a drinking problem lol and they stopped hanging out with you. Serves you right. He was also your only "friend" so now I know you have none. Im glad everyone saw you for who you really were. A big baby who threw tantrums all the time. Want to know what happened to everyone else after the split? They went with me because you were a shitling. The only reason they hung out with you was because of me.
I wish you could see me now. I moved in together with B. Together, we only pay $600 in rent and utilities. We also make $1200 each a month. $900 in extra cash for each of us goes to a bunch of fun shit. We bought a PS4 and a second wii u for downstairs earlier this month. We also got a nice hotel for 4 days for ALA. We are also considering buying premiere fan badges for AX. Pretty much, I'm living it up without you.
My life would be perfect if I could watch you die or be humiliated. See ya wouldnt wanna be ya

-M
>>
V,

I'll never stop loving you.

S.
>>
>>720883413
Thanks man. It was really hard at the time but I'm better now. Just wish I gave him a proper goodbye instead of just ghosting him like I did.
>>
>>720883920
Not a fan of the top 10 anime betrayals memes but this should be one. So much sting, good for you m.
>>
File: berserkeva.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
berserkeva.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
>>720870740
lol love you too
> not gonna stop
>>
File: 1485826977611.png (291KB, 1252x712px) Image search: [Google]
1485826977611.png
291KB, 1252x712px
Dear Anon, that pic is REALLY REALLY FUNNY

>>Sincerely /b/
>>
Dear op
you are a retarded fag
>>
>>720869098
I dont want to move to a redneck red state full of degenerate white niggers i.e. southerners. please reconsider.
>>
>>720884069
same, Shelby only gave me one day of notice before moving halfway across the country.
>>
>>720878919
Atmosphere ftw
>>
>>720884378
I WEAR MY SCARS LIKE THE RINGS OF A PIMP
>>
>>720884302
Shit. I'm sorry anon. Sometimes people gotta do what they have to do, but it's not fun being on the other end of that.
>>
Dear S,
This seems stupid writing to you when you will never get to read this. The things I said after pur breakup wasn't true but I did fail you as a significant other. I cheated lied and took advantage of you. I wish I was more mature when we met so I would still have you by my side. I don't know why I still miss you. You were my first love yet you had me at rock bottom thinking I was okay. I don't know how to forget you, but I wish you the best. If we could meet again I would just walk the other way, because I know you would be better off.
-r
>>
>>720884442
I live life like the captain of a sinking ship
>>
>writes letter
>leaves it outside
>none of you faggots ever read it
>>
I never loved you, I knew you had money before we ever started dating and that's all I wanted. I hate that it didn't work out for me and what I went trough with you for nothing. Having sex with you was the only good thing and I miss fucking your pussy spitting in your face and my cum inside you, but you were never more then a chance at a better life.
>>
Dear James,
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT COCK SUCKING NIGGER I HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY A PACK OF RABID DOGS YOU CUNTBAG PIECE OF SHIT
Sincerely, Chris
>>
>>720869098
Dear future daughter,

I hope your pussy is tight, because if it's not I'm going to stab you in the neck while I rape you to death in front of your worthless whore of a mother.
>>
>>720869098
Mukhiyaaaa.... Just do it, you fagget.
>>
Dear A,
I sincerely hope that you run you run you mouth to the wrong person someday and they beat the shit out of you. No one likes you and you make the entire atmosphere uncomfortable and tense. I would consider myself blessed if I never had to see your face or hear your voice again for the rest of my life.
>>
>>720885205
Just do it mikhiya anon...just do it for fucksake.
>>
File: 1484404513087.jpg (31KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1484404513087.jpg
31KB, 402x398px
Dear T.
Ever since we first met I grabbed onto you as a friend. You are funny, witty, and I hope that one day, we can be as close of friends as you are with the others.
Thank you for being my friend, I don't say it enough, but thank you.
-C
>>
Dear P,

I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you. I didn't want any of that to happen, but life has a way I guess. I want you to know that I loved you. I loved you until the day we split. You meant the world to me. I'm sorry. I hope one day you can forgive me.

Goodbye, my love

- J
>>
when I beat off I fantasize about sexually torturing you for hours til you squeal and pee yourself
>>
>>720869098
Dear Mr Trump,
Stop with the fake tan you like like a fucking umpalumpa
>>
File: 1461092318102.jpg (130KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461092318102.jpg
130KB, 500x500px
>>720885341
>>
Dear D

You'll get over that bitch, just fuck her cousin to death.

I remain,

T
>>
>>720869098
Dear L.
I love you pls be gf
>>
File: super_bonk.jpg (156KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
super_bonk.jpg
156KB, 550x367px
>>720869098
Dear Sis,

If you ever want to (pic related) I'm down.

Your Brother
>>
Dear D,
I don't want to just be friends. You know that. We're both doing a shit job at it. Frankly I don't care what H thinks of us. We don't need anyone else and you know it. Just seeing you makes my stomach do flips. Holding you in the night feels so right and I never want to let you go. When you cum the whole world stops for a moment. Then you leave in the morning and everything is shit again. I know you feel the same way and it's okay to feel it. I won't leave you the way J did. I know he's looking down now just wanting you to be happy and I know you know don't deserve it. But now it's for my own sake. Shit you're asleep right next to me right now, I could just tell you this but I'm way too much of a pussy faggot.

Love, C
>>
Dear Christine.
I wish I could get over you, i always tell myself, and others that in the end, i forgot about you. But it's been close to two years now and everytime i think of you i get furious. You tore me apart, made me feel like waste of flesh. God, I just wish I could forget. Fuck you, you stuck up, chink, whore.
-C
>>
>>720885509
Are you trying to fucking fuck with me
>>
Dear Adrijana i hope the best for you in your future ever since grade 2 i was in love with you till the very end of grade 6 my heart broke when i found out you were going to another highschool i never got to tell you how much i liked you but i was a fag back then but you were the most gorgeous girl i layed my eyes on hahaha even after all these years i still think about you

Sincerely

A old primary school classmate
>>
Dear mom
I wish you a wonderful morning
Your loving son
>>
S,

I miss the way your face looked when you would ride my dick.

- L
>>
>>720885509
This nigga be fucking with us B
>>
Donnie.
You're one of my greatest friends, In all honesty I feel for you, and wish I could make that whore pay. You deserve to be happy, as do us all.I love you, man.
- [?]
>>
Gustav Adolf II.,
Don't go to lützen tomorrow. Imperialists are gonna shoot you
Anon
>>
>>720878919
Now I will go listen to this haven't heard it in probably 10 years thank you anon
>>
>>720870137
Fucking love that song, anon.

Dear Kevin,
Since third grade we were inseparable. Well other than fifth grade when the put us in different classes. We were best friends. Doing dumb shit in and out of class. Getting caught making air blowjobs behind the teachers back. Getting caught by a cop breaking into an abandoned house. 10 long years of friendship. We weren't ever gonna stop being the two best buds this world has ever seen. I fucked that up when I picked carley over you. No one would've ever predicted it. I remember when my mom asked me why you hadn't been over in so long or why I hadn't gone over to your place in a while. I didn't know how to tell her you dropped me off and told me you were done with my shit. How you said you couldn't wait to see the day that bitch would brake my heart. You were the first person I texted when she did too. I never got a responce, not that I expected one. I just miss being best friends. I hope you keep that 4.0 up and get into medical school. I miss you.
>>
Mel,

You've been there for me as a best friend through great times and not so great times. I skipped out on a chance with you because I was young and dumb and now though I'm in a happy relationship, I can't help but feel like I'm missing out on having at least hooked up with you. Mind you I love our friendship and you're an amazing person, but goddamn would I love to fuck you. That being said, I hope our friendship lasts forever and if me and my girl break up, I'm coming for that ass.
>>
Dear 4 faggots sitting in a TeamSpeak channel

D ,nice hair faggot

T, you're fat

J likes cock in his face

C is a pussy bitch

-SH
>>
File: tumblr_ohr6jzmXZW1suxmmgo1_500.png (323KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohr6jzmXZW1suxmmgo1_500.png
323KB, 500x500px
Dear Dad.

I always just wanted to impress you, you always had me help you fix up the car, or do cool Marine things with you when I was young. Ever since my pre-teen years to now, I feel like All I've ever done was upset you, and let you down. When I was first put into JROTC in highschool, and you heard me using my commanding voice in Color Guard, you told me you were proud. And I was happy. Most likely happier than I could have ever been in my life. And ever since I dropped out, I've been horribly depressed. I lost my friends, my passion, and your respect. That's all I wan't, these days.

Your son.
>>
A,

I fucked up. I fucked it all up. I should have been careful but I let lust get in the way of what was most important to me. I'm sorry things went the way they did. I'll never forget you telling me that you cried more over us than you did your own grandfather dying. I wish I could go back and stop myself. Every day I think about what could have been. I loved you with all of my heart. You pulled me out of a hole that seemed endless. You were the light in my life.

Goodbye,

- J
>>
>>720886175
Ay yo b what the fuck you want nigga
>>
>>720869098
Dear Lori,
I'm so FUCKING sorry, okay!? I didn't mean to say thanks, I was just excited you fucking bitch. Ugh o yeah now I'm jacking off oh baby I love you Billy loves his little nanner. I'm rubbing my taco meat all over it with my little dinosaur arms. You like that Lori?

Thanks Lori,
William Z Hitchert
>>
>>720886206
Anon...actually show that to him. He can help you with your depression at the very least. All else will come back in time. Show him anon.
>>
>>720869999
QUAAAAAAAAAAAAADS
>>
Dear E,

Pull them panties down, bitch, I'm beating up that fucking femboy boypussy
>>
Dear T,
You have seen me for who I am, now I must destroy you
-D
>>
Dear D,

I was recording all night.

-T
>>
Hey honey bun.

it's been rough without you, I miss you. I think about you every day but you're not good for me , you're evil to my heart. I know it hurts you that when. you reach out to me I am not there. truth is you chose to leave my heart long ago. you always pushed me away even when I swallowed my pride and just wanted to put it all behind us. now I've found someone who's trying to make me happy. this should be you. I wish it was you. but it's not. it won't be. if you came back into my life you would only hurt me . you said so many things to me that killed me inside but I tried my best to hide it from.you. you did so many things that I should have left you and never spoken to you ever again but I loved you so so somuch . I held on to you thinking maybe you would realize hurting my heart wasn't the right thing to do but you just enjoyed to do it. be happy, you finally get what you wanted, I'm not here anymore, I will be happy without you I don't need your evil ways bringing me nothing but anger and pain , I will tell you one thing, I hope I one day find someone that I can love as much as I loved you, because a love like that I have never known. goodbye
>>
I never thought people could be so god damned miserable. Fuck.
>>
dear kimberly

Just smfh. your boyfriend is ugly as fuck and you're a retard for being religious. at first your awkwardness was kind of cute but now it's pathetic given evidence by how you have zero friends from highschool and the school you go to now.
>>
Dear A,

I had felt love for you but I have seen that you have interests in another man. Mind you that guy is a cunt but I still love you. Every day I wish that you would talk to me. I have gone through the 5 stages of grief and now I have accepted that you feel love for someone else. I am hoping to find a girl that is perfect for me and I hope that you find the correct guy that you love as much as I loved you.

-J
>>
Tabby
Though you were entirely neglectful, I still love you. I shouldn't, and it'll only hurt me, but I do. I miss you more than anything. I'm sorry
>>
>>720886758
Dear J,

Stop impersonating me

-J
>>
>>720886607
Holy fuck I feel like this is towards me
>>
Dear J,

I don't hate you. I just want you to be happy. Thank you for showing me what it's like to have someone that wants to be with me. Please do something to lower your stress levels so it doesn't ruin your future relationships. It's going to be the death of you someday.

Love, K
>>
Really high right now about to have a rough come down. I wish that you would've accepted tonight and we could've been intimate but you can never know. I love you more than you will ever know
>>
Well.
D - You're a great friend, and a funny guy. You, with J, and T, are both my greatest friends. I only want what is best for you in your life, and she wasn't it.
J - Ditto
T - kill yourself

-C
>>
Dear niggers,

I'm going to keep you down.

The Man
>>
>>720884695
You seem like a cool person and I believe that you don't deserve what happened to you. I'm good at finding words to express myself despite having a large vocabulary. While these experiences hurt, we can only grow stronger from them. The only side effects are the memories stuck with us and the pain that comes with them.

I tried to be poetic there but again, I'm trash with words.
>>
I'm sorry we let you die. I don't care what anyone says, or does. Nothing will ever change the fact that we could have saved you, if we'd been more attentive. Your death virtually ripped our group apart. Numbers dwindled, and there was tension. I'm sorry
>>
Sorry i stole your bike

-Tyrone
>>
There are times I'm so glad I cut you all out of my life. Out of the lives of my wife and daughter - the granddaughter you can't see.

You fucked up when you thought I'd roll over and let you walk on me like you were used to. Can't you see I'm not that child? That I'm an adult? No, I don't think you can.

Unlike my siblings, who I may remind you are also either near or in their 30s with children of their own, I don't ask for you to pay my bills. I refuse. You're both goddamn 60, this is supposed to be your time, your golden years...

But look at my fucking sister.

She and her simpleminded oaf, both 30 and neither have a job capable of supporting themselves, let alone their beautiful (and I mean that sincerely) daughter. You've let the bleed you dry.

Then there's the younger sibling. Nearly 30, children of his own, a house and a wife, but he's so goddamn bad with money that he sucks up whatever scraps are left over from our sister's tornado of selfishness.

But then there's me. The Son who dared to tell you "No" when you tried to cross boundaries that you should have recognized the moment I left your care.

You do not pay my mortgage. You do not pay for my cars. You haven't provided me with clothing since I was a teenager. My bills are mine, my accounts are mine, my debts are mine - I owe you nothing but my love as a son.

I'm the terrible child because I stood up for my wife. I"m the terrible son for not allowing you to indoctrinate my children (yes, children, we're planning on having another one because we don't "spray and pray" in my household) with your particular brand of religious lunacy - really, putting your fucking hands on someone "heals them", do you really know more than a goddamn doctor? No Jesus isn't speaking to you. Fuck you, that's stupid. It's one thing to believe in a personal god, I get it, it gives you purpose and there's nothing wrong with that. But fucking Christ, you give money to Benny Hinn!

Idiots.

Fuck me. I miss you.
>>
I have had depression for so long. And was so angry and sad for so long. I found you. And you became one of my only sources of comfort and understanding losing you was so difficult. Being with you gave me hope. An entire year of hope. Gone.

I still sometimes see you in my dreams, and I wake up quite sad. Because we were happy. Even when we were both at our worst. I will always value the time we shared. You will always have a place in my heart as I have with yours. Love you lots Jessica, maybe one day we will speak again xx
>>
>>720874671
>4.13
>>
>>720869098
Dear ?,
I trusted you. I really did. Loved and dedicated time, effort, blood, sweat and tears. But it feels like you're nothing but a lost cause. I really wish I felt different. I do. But I don't. The lack of trust and the lack of anything but suffering and lies has made me realize that I'm probably better off without you. I almost hate myself for even trying.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.