[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think long and hard about this. What's the most violating/perverted/humiliating

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 41

File: pAC3ACi.jpg (198KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pAC3ACi.jpg
198KB, 1024x768px
Think long and hard about this. What's the most violating/perverted/humiliating thing you've done to a woman?
>>
ripped a girls skirt off as she was walking through a park. made her suck me off or else i was going to leave with it leaving her in her panties and blouse
>>
Tried to fuck my girlfriend when she was asleep, so I started playing with her pussy. She suddenly woke up screaming and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Started crying and cut herself several times in the legs.

She was abused at her sleep by her father through the entire childhood, and I knew.
>>
>>720855925
secretly video girls i fucked , then whore them to some guys i know
>>
Raped a few girls. They all said no before. But once my dick was in them it was all fuck me. They loved it.
>>
>>720855925
probably getting her to get me head after not showering for 3 days
>>
saw a mom and daughter on side of road with broken down car. told mom id drive them to the next town, which was 34 miles away, if she blew me. 10:30pm at night. Said she was married. I said no problem. Started to drive off. She screamed stop. Put her kid in the back. Told me not to tell her husband. Sucked my dick. About a mile before got there, held her head down and told her to make sure she swallowed. She did.
>>
>>720855925
I accidentally raped my ex she led me on tho she was grabbing my dick i was fingering her then i pryed her legs open and she told me she wasnt ready but i couldnt help it she just silently cried the entire 50mins i knew it was wrong but it felt amazing while i was rapping her she couldnt stop crying afterwords i asked her if she was ok she said no so i called her dad i never told him what happened i just told him she wanted to go home but a week later she broke up with me i felt hella shity for the longest time but she had amazing pussy it was worth it ya know
>>
Convincing my Virgin girlfriend that her getting birth control for some vagina problems was a sign from God for us to fuck.
>>
>>720857236
Nice dude I always remember this
>>
divorced mom 40's in my apt building always borrowing like 20 bucks here and there for grocery money, made her pay it back by sucking me
>>
My wife wouldn't let me cum on her face. So, I came in her face wash for a couple of weeks. She kep rubbing it in and rubbing it in. Then one day she says to me, "you know, I think my face wash must have gone bad or something? It's all like....liquifeying..." And I said, "I guess you should throw that out."
>>
>>720857250
the fuck
>>
>>720856608
Kek.
>>
>>720857364
lol yeah. She was mid - late 20's. Prob a 8/10 when 20, but married and a kid more like a 6.5.
Big mommy tits. Made her get topless so i could play with them.
>>
got a finger in her pussy while she slept, with her brother just around the corner
>>
>>720857534
Bro it was worth it
Youd understand if you were in my position
>>
>>720856608
Were they Mexican or something or am I thinking of someone else
>>
>>720857672
This ones for you
https://youtu.be/Qk_hPTN50UE
>>
>What's the most violating/perverted/humiliating thing you've done to a woman?

I loved one unconditionally. What a pervet I was. Literally nobody does that these days. Thank fuck she reminded me by exercising her privilige to fuck around.
>>
>>720857949
Nah, argentinian... it's pretty usual, anyways
>>
my ex/fuck buddy was always fucking wet. I used to go to her work on my day off and meet her in the parking garage. At first id always part in the back but after a while it kept getting full, so Id park closer and closer to the elevators.

anyway, fast forward about 6 months of doing this maybe once a week and I was mostly like "fuck it". so parked closer to elevators and was fucking her in the back seat. This dude comes up to the window while I was fucking her doggy style. he watched for maybe 5 minutes and i grabbed her pony tail and told her to roll down the window.

dude pulled his dick out (did it on his own). I pushed her forward and she started sucking his dick. I told him to tell me when he was going to cum, then I flipped her over on her back and he opened the car door and jerked off a bit.

came all over her neck and tits.

was fucking sureal
>>
>>720857880
Nah you're a nigger rape monkey
>>
File: 1461871438806.png (99KB, 221x266px) Image search: [Google]
1461871438806.png
99KB, 221x266px
>>720855925
Made her talk to her boyfriend over the phone after he called while we were fucking,
>>
helped my stepdaughter how to do breast self exam. every month for years.
>>
was seeing tall 5'11 chubby slut, that was kinky as hell, she liked threesomes, bondage ,and gangbangs. we met up with a small group of guys a few times, and one of the meetings, while she was bound, the guy got his dog to fuck her, was freaky watching and seeing her cry and try and scream
>>
>>720858025
No one does it because they've all done it once my dude.
>>
>>720858025
>>720858454
facts
>>
>>720855925
Came all over her face after making her cry from fucking her in the ass.
>>
>>720858183
No im not i never raped anyone else bro she had fat tits tightest pussy ever and a fat ass and she was beautiful but her over her virginity id sacrafice her over fucking her anyday like her personality was shy so she wasnt really a keeper but the rape was definetly worth it ber
>>
The most vile thing i ever done was be born.
>>
Fucked my ex when she was passed out drunk. Best part when she woke up she fucked me and said she passed out before she could.
>>
Pushed her out of my car on a busy street while she was naked and dripping with jizz and all sorts of bodily fluids. And then I left.

She explicitly requested that scene. Women...
>>
>>720857510
If you share a pic of her I'll come all over it for you.
>>
>>720855925
Opened a door for her
>>
>>720858749
Well played, anon.
>>
I pissed in my ex-gf's ass just after breaking up with her.
>>
>>720859168
pics?
>>
>>720859168
How
>>
This one girl I knew in High School, half Asian, Big perky tits, nice ass, slim waist. She was nerdy and very shy and quiet. We lived in the county, she lived down the road a piece. I drove a 93 GMC Sierra, she rode the bus. Of course every bus in the county has bus niggers. The bus niggers would of course sexually assaulted her, she would get off the bus crying literally every day coming into school. So one day, I stopped her by her locker and told her I'd give her a ride if she would pay me. She was dirt poor, and I knew it. She said she couldn't pay, I said she could in other ways. So I pulled off to this deserted area next to a farm and told her she would have to suck my dick for every ride. Of course more crying, it makes my cock pretty hard. So I just said she didn't have to and I understood completely. She said no, and said she would. I got her to take her shirt off halfway through the blowjob. She would cry through the whole thing, until one morning on the way to school, it was real foggy, we xould barely see, so I just pulled over and she scooted over, took off her top and bra and took my dick out and went to work. She got into it after that and I didn't even have to ask. Sometimes she would stop me in the hall and pull me into a janitors closet or under stairwell and pull my dick out and stick it in her mouth for a few sucks and then leave. She was pretty awesome after that pretty much up for anything and of course we started fucking, her parents didn't give a fuck about her so some weekends, I'd take her up to my uncles cabin and make her stay naked for the weekend. So submissive, she really like being told what to do, just got crazy after college. Wish she would have worked out.
>>
>>720858385
This sounds real familiar to a story about a chick in my town
>>
Choked and hate fucked an ex in a motel. Almost bit her nipple off. Spit and beat on her. Ran her head into into the wall while doing her stand up doggy style. That was because the people next door banged on the wall. She was loud. Fucked her in the ass in front of the bathroom mirror and degraded her. Reminding her of the two times in her teen years she was gang raped. It got worse after that. All very much consented to. She could take the abuse pretty well. There was a lot of rape play in the 4 years I was with her. Once I almost legit raped her after she got wasted and passed out on me. She was supposed to let me fuck her up the ass and record it during a new year's party in my friend's bathroom.
>>
>>720859544
what town?
>>
>>720855925
My birth.
>>
>>720857692
Oh man. Cool! How's the 8th grade going?
>>
>>720857250
holy shit this might be top 50 of the most fucked things I've seen on this site.
>>
>>720859628
830 area code
>>
>>720859574
She sounds like fun.
>>
File: 54490751.jpg (82KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
54490751.jpg
82KB, 400x300px
rolled up drunk as hell one night to girl's apt i used to fuck. came in and started to get on her, she said we couldn't cause she was on her period, I said, we could get in shower, we did but no condom, so I asked her if she wanted to try anal.

she said ok, and we tried but she had never done it before, water was not enough lube. got out, bent her over the bathroom sink and got the first lube i could find - hand lotion - and went to town. was tight as fuck but she was in incredible pain. creampied in her ass, pulled out a mix of jizz, hand lotion, and liqu shit ran down her leg.

jumped in shower for 2 min, washed off and left - drove him drunk as shit. she was crying in pain from the dick and the burning of the hand lotion all up in her ass.

felt good man
>>
I was fucking my girl while we were out on a camping side. I started pushing my dick down her throat but I might have left it too much time inside because she passed out.
>>
>>720859236
Meh, I've posted her before. On my phone now.

>>720859310
I flew to see her, thinking we might get back together. Had wild monkey sex in her bed, and showered together afterwards. Got hard again, bent her over and shoved it up her ass with no lube. (She loved it up the ass.) Hadn't taken a post-sex piss yet, so let go in her ass.

We had sex like that all weekend. I flew home and told her I didn't want to get back together.
>>
>>720859835
I'd say it's more retarded than fucked up. He played it like a virgin and probably was.
>>
File: 20170130_003954.jpg (226KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170130_003954.jpg
226KB, 1920x1080px
haylee552 on kik

she loves hearing this kind of stuff and seeing the guys cocks who've done it

post them to her if you want a real slut getting off to you
>>
>>720859848
301 here, after that she stopped seeing me and the guys and moved away
>>
>>720855925
pissed in gf's mouth
>>
>>720858343
didn't happen
>>
File: hi6.jpg (91KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
hi6.jpg
91KB, 576x768px
>>720859905
she was crazy and bipolar but yeah fun to hate fuck and degrade.
>>
>>720860023
Good shit man
>>
>>720860240
was something I would never forget, sure she wont either
>>
>>720860055
Can we see her? Want to know if she looks like the kind of girl who would do that.
>>
>>720855925
i put a ring on her finger...
>>
Nothing really crazy. Was fucking this Mexican girl I worked with that liked it rough, wanted me to slap her. I took it out on her and slapped her non stop, fucking HARD. only pausing to spit in her mouth a few times. Turned her around and fucked her ass with no lube. After I came I listened to her farting my cum out in the bathroom. She came into work the next day and she had to make up some half assed story because half of her face was black and blue with red splotches for like a week. She came over again that night and we fucked.
>>
>>720860197
She's cute. Any moar?
>>
dated this girl she was super into nasty talk, at the time i was kind of shy with it. Sex was good, she really liked the dirty talk.
One night we are getting into it and she is presistant about me talking dirty. I started to get annoyed cause instead of having sex i was trying to think of things to say. Then i started fucking her doggy style and she started again telling me to talk nasty to her. SO i said
"you like that you retarded bitch"
to my surprise she said "o yea baby"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>720860055

I do that at least once a month with my wife. Kind of a ritualistic Dom kind of thing.
>>
>>720859574
>There was a lot of rape play in the 4 years I was with her.

continue
>>
>>720860837
Something like that happened to me.
I told her "Shut the fuck up and enjoy I'm fucking you bitch".
Then I slapped her ass and started to feel very confident to insult and degrade her. Best fuck of my life.
>>
>>720859946
>water was not enough lube.

no shit cus water isn't a lubricant
>>
>>720861078
>"enjoy I'm fucking you."
What are you that czech dude that makes videos fucking girls in public?
"Daaaaagh daaaaaaagh it is so good to be fucking you.... is great... more your ass please."
>>
Girlfriend who likes to be dominated sucked me off one night, I came all over the front of her black dress. The next morning after she got dressed I bent her over, flipped up her dress, and fucked her from behind. Then came all over the back of that black dress. Drove her to work instead of home to get a change of clothes, told her not to wash it off.
>>
I fucked a girl in the ass while she talked with her grandad on the phone.

feels good 2bh, don't regret it
>>
Ive come to realize ive always depraved girls due to my early sexualization from being molested when i was like 12-14.

Convinced my first girlfriend to call me daddy cause she didnt have a dad. Used to choke her and slap her during sex.

Convinced a virgin girl that i would stay with her, and when i broke up with her, told her she was acting like a slut by giving it up so easily i thought she wasnt serious.

Now im riddled with depression and anxiety from the guilt of how i treated people, and i dont think i will recover....
>>
Shy fat girl in high school blew me a few times. Then when she was horny late at night she skyped me. I knew she was kinky and submissive so I had her write slut and whore on herself in lipstick. End of the story is that I took screenshots (Cropped myself and username out) and sent them to her friends. She's a turboslut dating a literally disabled dude now.
>>
File: hi7.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
hi7.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>>720860506
mostly shitty video and nothing webm. It's all kind of grainy anyway this was like 10 years ago. Nokia and motorola days.
>>720861075
what do you want to know?
>staying for two weeks with family
>dad is around on lunch break in another room
>she is in panties and long tee shirt
>corners me in kitchen and grinds my dick until it's hard
>runs off teasing me
>I go back to preparing my lunch
>she comes back does it again
>dad leaves
>I immediately catch her by the arm and throw her over the counter
>rip her panties off and force my cock into her cunt
>grab and pull her hair
>slap and fish hook her cheeks
>get ready to blow my load
>push cock into her ass unexpected
>pump hard and fast until I shoot in her ass
>push her to her knees and make her clean the cum and taste of her ass off my dick
>finish my lunch prep, eat, nap.
>>
>>720861467
Good God, you do know that every seven years your body replaces every bit of itself on the cellular level. If it's been more than seven years you didn't do it. Move on like a cicada does its shell.
>>
File: cind.jpg (1MB, 1445x2884px) Image search: [Google]
cind.jpg
1MB, 1445x2884px
>>720860397

Real pic? Hell no. But she once made a Sims character that looked very similar, so I can provide you some kind of visualisation.

She is definitely not looking (and acting) like a girl who is up to that kind of kinks. Which makes them even better.
>>
>>720855925

I offered to wash the dishes.

>She was truly in shock.
>>
This 15 year old girl refused to have sex with me so I made her cry for having a dead dad.
>>
>>720861745
>every seven years your body replaces every bit of itself

lol way to understand physiology bro
every 7 years we are born anew
BABIES AGAIN
but seriously other anon, get the fuck over it, go to therapy, act like a fucking adult instead of crying about it here and never improving yourself
>>
>>720859516
pics?
>>
>>720859574
This sounds like a healthy relationship.
>>
Convinced a girl i know to do cam modeling, then told her friends about it so we could all enjoy
>>
>>720862378
it also sounds like bs
>>
File: !cid_875.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
!cid_875.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>720862378
I often described it as toxic. So I guess you're right. She made me so mad but I loved cumming inside her more. Used and discarded eventually. Sometimes I'd face fuck her until the makeup and tears ran heavily then dump my cum in her mouth and she if I could slap it back out before she could react. You get em like that twice but by the third time they're ready for it.
>>
was seeing/fucking a older red head woman, and she wanted to explore sexual stuff, she had always wanted to try a threesome or like mmmf situation, and told her i had friends into that. she agreed to do it, but was gonna wear a blindfold, I set it up but failed to mention my friends were black- she was from georgia and bit of that southern girl racism ran deep, when she found out two black guys had fucked' her, she broke down and was freaked out
>>
>>720863008
I'm heart broken a virgin on /b/ has doubts. If you've never been with a multiple rape victim with a long history of mental illness and bipolar disorder in the family you have no idea the shit some girls are into or will allow for the affection you give when not treating them like three fuck holes. I seek them out. Even had one with zero issues in her past and she was up for anything but piss and shit. Literally anything else. Oh and no animals but all those I don't care for anyway. I've only pissed on one married lady from seattle.
>>
when I was 13, i was the oldest out of all my cousins, started playing a game where i held my little cousin to me and my other cousins needed to break her free. One time while she was wiggling in my lap it felt good, and i didnt know why. Long story short it ended up in 2 years of me touching my 2 little cousins above clothes and some panties. They liked it, would ask me to "Play the game" alone in their room. Came many times over the years. When I was 17 they ended up telling on me, I got booked put in jail for a night and then had court. was sentenced to a year and a half probation, mandatory consoling, and at the end a nice fat expunge off my record. Not just sealed in minor files, but full expulsion. Recently got off probation this much, i was thinking of green texting the full story, would anyone be interested?
>>
>>720855925
Barebacking 3 girls in one day. They were all girls I know/can reasonably expect to be clean but it was pretty much a dick move all around.
>>
>>720857250
>acciddentally
>but it felt amazing while i was rapping her
cant stop laughing holy shit.
>>
lets see
girl 1:
>made her get nudes of her mother and older sister for me, including stealing some of her sister giving a bj
>made her strip naked and masturbate for me on the bed next to her sleeping 8yo niece
>made her talk me through the time she got raped while I re-enacted everything she said on her
>after she found out I was fucking her best friend I made her have phone sex with said best friend while masturbating, took video of it

girl 2:
>duct taped her crotch and made her drink lots of water, took her out in public, waited until she was begging and almost crying from the pain before I took her into an alley and made her suck me off before I removed the tape
>whole bunch of exhibitionist/bdsm shit that meant half the people in her neighbourhood saw her naked and crying

girl 3:
>cut 'whore' and 'slut into her tits with a razor, took her out that night in a low-cut top

there's other shit too but they're probably the most interesting
>>
>>720863788
I'm interested...
>>
These first night I met my now wife, she got drunk as fuck and came home with me. We drank more and she passed out. I raped her in the ass in her sleep.

Remember though: The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>720858375
Nice
>>
>>720861817
What the fucking shit you poor, poor loser.
>>
>>720863924
How did you convince her to have phone sex with her best friend?
>>
>>720858088
howd she react?
>>
The worst? Hmm...probably stringing along some 20-something mormon chick back in 1998. I was 17 and I totally catfished her and even got her to wire me money ($3000). Took it so far as she was willing to leave the mormon church and marry me. I even got so far as to talking to her best friend on the phone on if shed be our witness at our wedding. i slipped up and emailed her from my personal email, which she tracked down some forum posts i had made, and totally blew my cover. she was totally devastated, and i had random ppl calling me telling me she was suicidal etc.

Filthiest and perverted was when i encountered a mom with two kids in a minivan, stuck in the sand out on Padre Island National Seashore at dusk. The Natl Seahore very desolate (look it up) and has zero cell reception once you get down the island. She tried to drive back into a dune blowout so her kids could slide down the dunes, and buried the front end just out of sight from the beach. She was even too far back in the sugar sand for me to confidently drive back to pull her our in my 4WD truck.

I told her we'd have to dig her out before we tried anything else, so while the kids were 'exploring' nearby with their flashlights, me and her got to work digging put the van. i had a small folding army shovel i keep in my truck, and she was using her kids plastic shovels. I kept waiting for the right opportunity. I wanted to make sure i was quick enough that i could take care of her, then let the kids wander back and take them by suprise. she turned her back to me and i sprang into action. i hit her as hard as i could with the edge of my shovel, cracking open her skull with a low 'thwump'. The bitch moaned, and i had to hit her again, this time square in the nose. i could feel her face cave in with the hit. she was slumped against the side of the van trying to hold herself up, when suddenly she fell to the floor and walked the dinosaur. yall sick fucks...but the story about the mormon chick is true.
>>
>>720864653
it was a combination of making her feel responsible for me fucking her friend because she wasn't enough for me, and wanting to get back at her friend by telling her all the nasty shit she'd do to her. I tried to get an angry threesome out of it but settled for phonesex.

she and the friend never really made up after that, which was great because I kept fucking both of them.
>>
>>720858088
Ah you know Lucero too eh?
>>
Sniffing my sister's hair while she slept and I jacked off
or
Pissing in a girls mouth and all over her body
>>
i peed on a snowball and threw it at a fat chicks face
>>
>>720863788
tell me more...
>>
between the ages of 15 and 30 I cornered five different women who were coworkers I wanted to have sex with. The first being the 19 year old I lost my virginity to but it was the second time we fucked. First was on her couch after some weed and awkward conversation. They all went with it so no legal issues there. Probably just a lot of HR seminars I got to avoid.

I've also already posted some other shit here but I'm not going to link samefag. Different confession.
>>
>>720861665
Rape plays pretty hot.. I've gotten porn addicted and progressed into femdom shit but it doesn't feel right and I hate it. When I fuck for real it's always dominant.
>>
>>720863904
this.
>>
>>720861817
mmm fucking hot fuck yeah
>>
Let a friend touch my wife when she slept
>>
>>720865305
are you sociopathic by any chance? perhaps undiagnosed?
>>
>>720863788
How'd you not get tried for minor if you did it when you were 13? I'd be a little mad
>>
>>720865179
8/10
>>
>>720863788
sex offenderrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>720865179
Kek you got me
>>
File: 1484153677274.jpg (104KB, 500x609px) Image search: [Google]
1484153677274.jpg
104KB, 500x609px
>>720855925
>be 25
>meet young mother on tinder in need of a place to stay
>talk to her for a week and go on daily dates
>tell her she can move in
>she says she doesn't want to have sex in exchange for place
>I understand evilgrin.jpg
>3rd night in, I am cooking tacos
>margaritas
>she's drunk as a skunk
>I tell her she can sleep in my room since her baby is sleeping in the 2nd bedroom and she has an air mattress
>she agrees
>I proceed to "sweet" talking her into sex
>she is hesitant but agrees
>after consent which I got on tape(bedroom hidden cam), I swiftly puts handcuffs on her arm and chain her to the bed
>take out leg bar and chain her open, spread eagle, on bed
>she tells me she's not into kinky stuff when I took out leg bar spreader
>i tell her I'm not into it either
>throws ball gag on her so my neighbors can't her
>pull off her undies and tease her pussy as she pretends to enjoy it
>she's not getting wet
>she tries to take off gag with toungue
>not gonna happen
>someone is knocking on my apt door
>I cautiously rush over to open the door in my undies
>6 black thugs show up
>yes craigslist ad worked!
>tells them she's in the bedroom to the left
>as they crowd into the room my gf starts panicking
Let's just say she creamed so much she passed the fuck out and tried to sue me but their was consent so no fucks given.
>pic not related
>>
>>720866386
I put young mother because the bitch was not supposed to be on tinder. She's a whore.
>>
>>720865893
More likely impulse control. I feel bad about shit I've done after the fact, but in the moment it's really hard to stop myself.

If she'd been less of a deceitful bitch I don't think I'd have punished her that much, but maybe that's me justifying after the fact.
>>
>>720865816
I'm 99% completely savage but getting teased, denied, tied up, and a bit of a few other things I enjoy that other 1% It makes me pretty aggressive and I want to break a bitch. Like meeting at a bar pre arranged and getting rejected. Knowing the address and which window or door is unlocked after she goes to sleep. Intruder rape play. Fucking intense and fun with the right women. Just being able to trust they won't cry rape after because they are mental. I didn't get rough with an ex stripper who was married but fucking my buddy on the side. She got drunk and pulled a hatchet off the wall of his apartment. She later punched me. She wanted gang fucked probably by all three of us there but guy #3 was a half retard half brother of my friend. I drove home pretty drunk,thankful I have the good sense to leave be the really crazy ones. She went from "buy me a riding crop and beat me" while pushing her tits around my face. J cup tits. Really. She was a freak of nature redhead and was only 125 pounds with huge almost Leanne Crow sized tits. She smelled of rotting oranges. My buddy said he liked fucking her though.
>>
>>720865953
well apparently he stopped when he was 15, but was told on when he was 17, according to what he said. it kind of sounds like bullshit to me because of that.
>>
>>720865179
kek I was kinda pissed for a sec. u got me
>>
>>720865305
You have a video? Postttttt
>>
>>720858343
same but I was fingering her
>>
File: 1484157022777.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1484157022777.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>720866386
yeah sure
>>
Been fucking a 17 year old for 2 years....so since she was 15. No condom. I'm 31 and married and I usually fuck my wife within hours of fucking her
>>
>>720866744
got vids to prove it but that would be incriminating myself now, wouldn't it?
>>
File: shitposting.gif (1MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.gif
1MB, 384x288px
>>720866386
>be you
>virgin basedweller, still living with parents
>also cuck
>making up stories on a anonymous forum
Get the fuck out of here faggot
>>
>>720866651
nah, I'm still in contact with her. not going to fuck up future options.
>>
File: getthecross.png (173KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
getthecross.png
173KB, 500x758px
>>720866956
So your proof is videos that you won't show

Fucking underaged idiot
>>
>>720866956
screenshot of craigslist ad. lol I mean I don't believe you either
>>
>>720866550
In highschool I kissed this chick (she kissed back) and touched her tits a bit. I moved too fast and didn't realize she was a bit off-put and next thing you know I get a text from her beta whiteknight friend telling me "what I did" was "not cool".

I text the bitch and ask her wtf was up and she said she felt 'raped' and I felt like crying.

Call me a pussy but I legit wanted to kill myself and tried self harm after that.
>>
>>720866986
kek same thought i was having.
>>
>>720867007
She won't read this. And if she does she sounds like a pushover. You're a terrible person anyways.
>>
File: Sonja_from_Belgrade_Pic_0094.jpg (399KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Sonja_from_Belgrade_Pic_0094.jpg
399KB, 3072x2304px
>>720867162
ok. why would I make up a story on /b/? I don't care if you guys believe me or not.
>>
File: 1485756749495.jpg (35KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485756749495.jpg
35KB, 360x480px
>>720867230
well you were young so I guess you get a pass on the pussy part. Bitches hold that power to accuse you of bullshit. I did some fucked up shit to a friend's high school girl but I lied and he believed me. She lied too. I hope you learned a valuable lesson and instead of hurting yourself you just kick the shit out of white knights.
>>
>>720867581
I should of. Is there a story to that pic btw?
>>
>>720865179
Shut up Ryan
>>
>>720868202
probably a really good one but that is just something I found. I do know about three women I could link up with around the world that would be down for that at any given time.
>>
>>720866386
You really are a lying piece of shit aren't you
>>
>>720868330
HA like the markers and everything? Theyd have to go to work like that lolololol sluts
>>
nt pipe
>>
>>720868365
world class level 13 year old autism. or bad story telling by a shit skin.
>>
File: 1481843616146.png (8KB, 240x224px) Image search: [Google]
1481843616146.png
8KB, 240x224px
Once i came all over a pen i had borrowed and then gave it back to the girl
>>
>>720865962
>>720866356
>>720866575
>>720868326
Glad yall enjoyed!

Situation was real tho...dumb bitch (who revealed to me that she was a damn phd doing medical research in san antonio). she did have a smoking body, and her poor kids were wigging the fuck OUT and worried the coyotes were going to eat them. got $150 from her for getting her unstuck.
>>
After breaking up with my ex. In the class she asked for a chair in the class to sit. I refused to give , told it's for my friend. Later me and my friend( A girl) wrote her letters 7 reasons why people should suicide and passed it into my ex. My ex and her friends started to cry. No one spoke to me in her friends.

I posted memes on instagram targeting she and her friends something about people taking things seriously. They got triggered and start to comment scolding me and my friend. We intentionally commented in a friendly way so we can put the blame on them. Went to their class wrote wrote on the wall fat people dies, when they found out they called me to the class to ask why. I shouted at them and humiliated. Then I framed another guy for doing it.

I scolded her in friend in public shouting and humiliating her. She cried. I again scolded her saying stop being a bitch and crying. Secretly took her notebook ripped it off and wrote she should die.
>>
File: image-1366043073090-V.jpg (66KB, 751x500px) Image search: [Google]
image-1366043073090-V.jpg
66KB, 751x500px
>>720868688
for sure.
>>
Ask girls if they will send nudes of there grandma and she was in ww2 her wrinkley vagina look so good cumed after just two strokes and after that her grandma died at 97 my respect to her pussy I'm so said now :'(
>>
>>720860837
This is a ripoff from a Reddit story. You're an absolute faggot.
>>
>>720867365

Protip: it never happened and the faggot made everything up.
>>
File: 1485310227589.jpg (72KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485310227589.jpg
72KB, 600x450px
Busted on her face and made her answer the phone when it rang. It was her mother. She unknowingly spoke to her jizz covered daughter
>>
>>720855925
>attempt break up with grillfriend
>i'lldoanything.jpg
>have threesome
>break up with her anyway, afterwards

>>720857250
Dated a girl like this. She always made the first move and got me hot 'n ready but backed out at the last minute EVERY time. Such a tight and perky blonde... Its almost like she wanted me to rape her. I thought about it but was too much of a pussy, so I broke up with her after the 4th dry humping sesh
>>
>>720855925
I once accidentally touched one's thigh while in gym class in elementary school. She moved away shortly after that
>>
>>720858343
Did she stutter?
>>
>>720855925
Fucked her in front of her bestfriend, then peed in her mouth while smiled looking her friend's face.
I don't know why I did that till this day. But I did, no regrets.
>>
fingered my slut of an ex while she slept on a bus in high school. we where taking a school trip to indianna and she fell asleep on me, i took the chance. woke her up but she pretended to stay asleep because she loved it so much,
>>
Brother had a girl come stay with us for a week, was all slutty and shit but a 9/10 for sure. She would flash me and dance while stripping when no one was home, she made me grab her ass and felt vag. Then proceeded to dump loads in her clean thongs and on her toothbrush.

Another time I was dating a different cunt and her best friend who was an emo-ish chick with pink hair around 7/10ish but BIG titties and loved violent sex, choking, bleeding, etc., told me my gf at the time was cheating on me (I believed it because she was kinda slutty) so we were hanging out one day and her cat shit on me so she gave me a pair of shorts (her ex's or current bf's, dunno) then came to my house, watched Bleach as she started biting so I dropped loads in that cunt and had a black neck from all the biting and bleeding. Best sex ever.

Later on, on my brother's 17th birthday, I fucked my cousin's baby momma and made her swallow my load. Was fun times.
>>
>>720855925
Pissed on one
>>
File: r4.jpg (2MB, 3570x2164px) Image search: [Google]
r4.jpg
2MB, 3570x2164px
Mine isn't bad at all. Stolen a lot of socks and came in a a lot of girls' shoes. Mainly my gf and her friends because they were easiest to get to
>>
>>720872372
thats fucking awesome. lets see some of them
>>
Chick gave me head while I was taking a big dump. She would laugh every time I farted.

Same girl gave me a handjob in a crowded theater. Literally every seat was taken, and we were in the middle of the theatre close to the front. I was shaking uncontrollably for like ten minutes at the end. I'm sure everyone around me noticed, but nobody said anything. Maybe because I'm a 6'7 super heavyweight...
>>
>>720866386

That's not how law works at all, work on your story kid.
>>
File: r1 min.jpg (1MB, 2976x5312px) Image search: [Google]
r1 min.jpg
1MB, 2976x5312px
>>720872567
Haven't even been caught yet
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 300x226px
>>720861300
>>
>>720872969
i meant the girls.
>>
>>720873344
kek
>>720872969
go on i'm horny
>>
>>720861467
Two kinds of guilt, anon: the kind that guides your future actions and the kind that doesn't. You can't change the past, so either use the guilt to help you become a better person or let it go,
>>
File: fmkwwyd.jpg (73KB, 739x739px) Image search: [Google]
fmkwwyd.jpg
73KB, 739x739px
>>720873344
>>720873402
Here are a few of my victims. Only one of them hasn't had their shoes filled with cum. Think you know who it is?
>>
File: IMG_2073.jpg (72KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2073.jpg
72KB, 600x436px
>>720872372
>>720872969
damn i miss the fucking weirdos on this site. ive been on /pol/ for too long
>>
>>720856870
that's just plain sex dude.
>>
>>720855925

I bent my ex over the hood of her car and came in her ass, then sent her home to her new girlfriend and had her send me snapchats of them in bed
>>
>>720872969
Any high heels?
>>
>>720873922
lel edgie
>>
>>720860837
Kek
>>
>>720859798
leel
>>
Forcibly felt up my younger cousin. Like straight up held her down and touched her pussy
>>
File: r1.jpg (846KB, 1650x3799px) Image search: [Google]
r1.jpg
846KB, 1650x3799px
>>720874449
I've came in dozens, they're my fave

>>720873598
Cmon, anyone wanna guess it? Have more of each and their feet/shoes too
>>
>>720873598
far right.
>>
>>720859544
What state?
>>
File: toes cropped.png (88KB, 292x377px) Image search: [Google]
toes cropped.png
88KB, 292x377px
>>720875299
How do you figure its her?

Pic is her feet
>>
>>720872602
She also gave me bj's in the back seat when her parents where driving.
>>
>>720857250
Kys
>>
File: IMG_1254.jpg (34KB, 573x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1254.jpg
34KB, 573x467px
>>720855925
>long and hard
>>
File: l3.jpg (2MB, 2018x4934px) Image search: [Google]
l3.jpg
2MB, 2018x4934px
>>720873402
>>720873777
glad others can appreciate it too
>>
Came on a drunk passed out girls titties, completely covered them. She woke up the next day with no clue.
>>
I once raped a drunken passed out girl at a party. Was drunk myself and suddenly got pissed off for no reason. So I punched her really hard in the face. When she woke up and questioned the swelling and bruising I told her she fell and hit her head on the coffee table. I still fap to the thought of her unconscious body.
>>
>>720855925
I made my ex gf fuck a dog
>>
>>720877735
greentext?
>>
Taking a shower with this girl. Shes sucking my dick and fingering her etc. then she tells me to hurt her and i shoved my whole fist in her pussy and destroyed her
>>
>>720855925
Fucked a friend of mine (she agreed to fwb)
all over 3 times, first time was no problem
second time she stopped me because she was in time

third time i just slammed her rough for about 30 minutes, she was in horrible pain afterwards
I knew she would be and ignored it. She was cramping during it alot

Dunno what was wrong with her, im not exactly huge. Also told her we would stop seeing each other, she went mental because we wouldn't get together, even though we both agreed we were too different

also

>Fuck one girl
>1 hour later let another girl suck me off without showering
She didnt notice

Have some more of them, even 1 or 2 greentexts i could write
>>
>>720878754
Got moar greentext story anon?
>>
Fucked her on her boyfriends bed and made her tell me that no lay compared to me. She got off on it but she was super guilty after that
>>
>giving girlfriend a massage hoping to get some in return
>both naked, im diamonds
>she falls asleep mid massage
>spread her legs
>reach under her waste to finger ger clit.
>get her nice and wet
>fuck her until she wakes up
>ohshit.jpg
>pretend i didnt basically rape my girlfriend
>continue massage then get blue balled.
>>
>>720879401
Sure thing, that was some years ago:

>Be me, about 17 y/o
>At home over the weekend at my current gf's
>Very tall, 18 at the time
>Best tits I have ever seen, solid B-Cup but the form was perfect.
>sweetest little butt you can imagine
>Everyone turned around to look at her

Only downside was that she had dark circles on her eyes.
Anyways

>her family is kind of a weird setup
>very controlling parents
>Gf was depressive and cutting, also slight adhd
>had two sisters, one brother
>younger sister was the most egocentric person you could imagine
>kept showing up in front of me in underwear after showering
>gf was there when her sister stood half naked in front of me, not minding

I didn't think much of it back then, but now...
They hated each other with a passion

>Youngest sister
>full blown adhd, i think she was about 12
>very loud and obnoxious, always came bursting in the room when we wanted some us-time

Not on that weekend though

>after dinner, head upstairs
>after an hour decide her sister must be busy since she didn't knock or shit
>start making out
>This turns into a bit of foreplay and me getting blown my brains out

cont.
>>
>>720880336
cont.

>after 15 mins of her blowing me i notice something moving in the corner of my eye
>turn my head
>see young sister peeking from under her bed
>wtf.jpg
>The little fucker seriously was in hiding for over an hour without making any noise
>usually cant keep herself quiet for a minute

>As soon as she noticed me seeing her, she hided underneath the bed again

I thought what to do for a while, didn't want her to stop blowing me

>Fuck it, let her sister take a peek several more times
>wanted to know how my gf would react
>Tap her on the head while she's going deep
>Comes up looking at me with question marks on her face

>"We have an audience"
>She stops (fuck me)
>pulls her sister out from under the beat and yells her out of the room

And that's how my blowjob got ruined.
Kinda hot thinking about it now though
>>
>>720880369
I was always scared one of my younger siblings was going to do this to me.
>>
>>720880605
It was weird for a while, knowing she saw my cock.

Her parents went half apeshit on us because we were apparently depraving her on purpose (she kept walking in on us because her parents took the key to her room).

Never knew what the little shit told her parents though.

She turned out to be a pretty good looking woman
>>
>>720855925
Fucked my friends brother
>friends younger bro is gay and a bottom
>could tell he always had a thing for me
>I practically lived there because abusive mother
>fasts forward to a couple days ago
>helping friends brother because car broke down (fuel line bullshit)
>just driving along and I can tell he's been drinking a bit
>openly scolding him
>fucker is openly getting hot
>"tell me how much of a useless faggot I am."
>allmyboner.gif
>start slapping the shit out of him
>force him down to give me road head
>can tell he's having second thoughts
>don't give a fuck
>more degrading ensues
>quickly drive to the nearest Amazing store
>yank him out of the car and start raw dogging him
>choking, hair yanking, and slapping
>some reason I'm lasting 12-15 mins before I slam home
>"fucking faggot. Did you cum from me pounding you?"

He wants to chill later on after work this week
I'm never like that but the role playing was hot as fuck. At least he's chill with it
>>
Learn to fucking greentext!!
>>
>>720855925
Fingerbanged a girl i had met 2 hours before in a movie theater, was watching that ian mckellen sherlock film. She squeaked and was sopping. Pretty fun stuff
>>
>>720860023
Holy shit, I'm from 301. What school?
>>
File: doogie2.jpg (90KB, 350x434px) Image search: [Google]
doogie2.jpg
90KB, 350x434px
>>720881612

I'd fuck a dude if that's how it went.
>>
>>720866830
How did you find this girl?
>>
Some close friends of mine had their nudes leaked. I offered to try to help them get taken off of google search results and saved them for myself in the process.
>>
>>720863924
Retell the rape story
>>
Fingered my gf's asshole white sitting on the curb right outside the main doors to a walmart so people constantly walking by,
>>
Shoved it in and fucked my ex in the ass while she was on the phone with her mom
>>
bumppppp
>>
make awkward eye contact for a couple seconds
>>
My ex wife barely slept with me. Like once every other month. No anal. Ever.

But she'd get drunk 4+ times a week on Tequila or Rum. Drink a whole fifth then pass out. So one time I fingered her passed out pussy till she was wet. Tried to slide it in from behind (she was laying on her side and I was spooning her) didn't feel wet but I forced myself all the way in, realised I'd just rammed my entire dick straight into her asshole by mistake. Whoops. Oh well too late now. Fucked her ass. Shot a huge load in there. Pulled her panties back up, went to sleep.

She didn't wake up or mention anything the next day. So I guess she had no clue.

So yeah basically I raped my passed out lush of an ex wife in the asshole unlubed. She was a mega feminist cunt though, so I don't feel guilty.
>>
Well.. my life.. my wife..

My wife loves rape,spanking,hitting,cutting, pee...

So in order to keep her happy.. i once a week attack her.. beat her up.. drag her by the hair thru the living room and throw her into the tub.. call her a disqusting whore while I piss all over her.. Then rape her hard while beating her some more...

Only 1 rule don't leave marks on her face.. and that's only because people would question it.

She loves bruises and cut wounds on her body when she's out with friends or family
>>
>>720884860
post video now
>>
>>720865881
gay
>>
>>720884915
Sorry :)

No vids no pics will be posted online :)

I forgot to mention strangling she loves that too
>>
>>720885048
fuck that is so fucking hot.
>>
Shoved frozen corn in her cunt then fucked her
>>
>>720880320
she was pretending to be asleep

ive been there
>>
>>720885173
My favorite thing is when we are out
Every chance we get I spit into her mouth.. only takes a second so it's easy to hide from the world.. but damn sexy
>>
File: 1485850432924.png (580KB, 542x411px) Image search: [Google]
1485850432924.png
580KB, 542x411px
>>720855925
>>
>>720855925
>farted in a girl's face when she was licking my ass; made her carry on
>had an online slave; got her to drink her own piss from the toilet
>made a few suck my cock clean after fucking them in the ass
>spat on face while fucking mouth
>used a couple as a naked footstool
>made them eat off the floor
>took them outside on a leash to go to the toilet, which they did kneeling (they crawled everywhere)
>ordered them to write essays on subjects such as 'Why My Masters Cock Is So Important to Me'

Just off the top of my head
>>
>>720885435
shit you should rent her out by the hour. would pay if you were in SW US lol.
>>
>>720885563
>>ordered them to write essays on subjects such as 'Why My Masters Cock Is So Important to Me'

nice. gonna steal that one.

I like giving mine stupid fucking songs to sing to me, like nursery rhyme crap, but with words changed to be about what a slut she is. Like that tea pot song, make her act it out and shit.

Most recent one is a bank manager - cracks me up, and she hates it.

I kind of prefer the mental stuff. I mean physical is nice and all, but I get off on the mental.

For people who don't like singing it is seriously cringy for them.
>>
>>720885479
that frog is known in the frog world.
>>
>>720885574
Haha sorry we are in North EU..

However you kinda mase me feel bad for nor showing her so I will inform you

50 kg
Petit
Normal boobs B sitting perfect
Brown hair
She got the total innocent look like she don't even know what a dick is

She is 28 bit still get asked for Id when entering clubs..

Ofc a huge cumslut..

I sometimes wonder if she's a dream girl for the loli /bros

Looks 15 tho 28 petite huge slut and innocent looking like fuck
>>
File: 1479018711400.gif (142KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479018711400.gif
142KB, 450x400px
>>720855925
I had a girl who I screwed around with off and on. We had about a month where we didnt see each other and she got my sister to to invite me to a bar so she could see me. I went and we picked right back up. We did some drinking and I found out that she had a threesome with my sister and her boyfriend (from my sis' bf). At some point in the night I went up to her while she was talking to some guy and she pretty much treated me like wtf you want? Ok then, that was the last straw. So after bar time I took her home and we start to fuck. About 5 minutes in I tell her 'You know I found out what you did with my sister you fucking slut.' She was shocked and didnt say anything, and I just kept telling her how much of a useless whore she was, and that the only reason I had anything to do with her was to use her as a cum dumpster. It made me cum really hard. I woke up the next day and she was gone, and I never heard from her again. I was worried for a day or two, but after that, it was a nice memory to refer back to.
>>
>>720885885
:)
>>
Shot a bitch who was wearing a suicide vest in Iraq.
>>
File: IMG_0161.jpg (319KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0161.jpg
319KB, 1536x2048px
I used to ask my woman to sit on me and fart on me, also she love sucking my dick talking on the phone to guys from her work she know who have a kick on her, pic related,her pawg ass
>>
Before I get into this story let me just name the characters.
B - my boyfriend
K - his last ex-gf before he decided to play for the other team by dating me
A - the guy K left B for
Me - a gay ass fucker

So K and B dated for 3 years. Eventually, K left B for A. Which I have seen pictures of A, and he is ugly as fuck. Im gay as shit and wouldnt touch him ever. K also confessed to B one time that A has premature ejaculation issues. (Idk why this dumb cunt K left B. A is so damn ugly. Also B has a 9 inch dick and worksout all the time. I doubt A has a bigger dick than him.)

Me and B start dating. He comes out to his friend and family about dating a man. We suspect that K hears about it and is salty about it. People are gonna think she made B gay cuz she was the last girl he dated. B and me have now dated and moved in together for 2 years.

Later, we see on facebook that K was pregnant with A's baby. They are both 20 with no jobs or college education. B and me have a huge laugh about it cuz theyre fucked.

One day my phone breaks and I get a new one. I lost all the contacts on my phone so I asked B if i could copy some of my old contacts info from his phone. He lets me. As I look through his contacts for my friends numbers, I see he has one marked down as "K." Not her full name just as "K" the first letter. I already know its his ex's number. I copy it down to my phone without B knowing.

I text K later that night while B is sleeping.
>is this K Carassco?
Yes who is this?
>lol youre a dumb cunt. Last time i talked to your parents they didnt mention you were 7 months pregnant. Which means theyre obviously ashamed and embarrassed of you. I found out over FB you were preggo hahaha i feel so bad for your baby cuz its gonna have a shit life and a mom who cheats on their dad. Bitch you are 20 years old. Get a damn job already. No one is looking on your starpage to hire you as an actress. Oh my God youre so dumb I dont even know what to say to you. I wish you knew who i was.
>>
File: 1.jpg (39KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
39KB, 900x600px
>>720855925

>Be Me
>23
> Got friend drunk
> Took her to my place.....
Continue?
>>
>>720858025
>loved unconditionally
>past tense
>>
>>720884860
I hope you have some way of proving it's her fetish. If she changes her mind about you it's a nice way to take you for all you're worth.
>>
File: 1447411613094.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447411613094.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>>720886729
loling literally
>>
>>720886490

She starts texting dumb shit back to me like "im gonna find out who you are! Blah blah blah"

She has never met me or even know what i look like. I block her and delete the texts just in case B sees the texts on my phone

The next day B tells me that K went on a rant on FB. He shows me her posts and lol theyre so embarrassing and cringey. The best part is that no one, not even her parents were commenting on her posts. No one cared.
There was only one liked post and it was one where she ranted about "how am i supposed to get a job when im pregnant? Blah blah"
Lol should have thought about that before

Anyways B and I kinda laugh about it. I try to hold back my laughter so he doesnt suspect K's rant is because of me

I know B hates her just as much as me for cheating on him and leaving him but i know he would be disappointed in me if he knew it was me.

But just the other day B told me "i wish her parents will invite me to her baby shower. I want to show her how better off you and me are than her. I know its not going to happen but i kinda hope it does. I want you two to meet." I laughed.

Lol women are so dumb and easy to pick on. They ruin their own lives with their own stupidity.
>>
>>720857949
Dude, it's never a person you might have known
>>
I've got a few.

>invite a curvy slut overfor a one-time fuck
>she was best friends with my fuck buddy at the time
>I had just bought a set of bed straps and wanted to try them
>she shows up and we get naked shortly thereafter
>strap her to the bed spread-eagle face down
>"just don't cum in me, anon."
>scoutshonor.gif
>she's surprisingly really fucking tight for a skank
>finally get my dick in
>start getting close after a few minutes
>think "eh, I'll never see her again."
>cum in her as deep as I can
>pull out
>let cum drip off of my dick onto her back
>pretend I'm just now cumming
>she's still face down
>grab a towel and clean her off like a gentleman
>she leaves

Tfw she fucked another dude a day later and found out she was pregnant shortly after that. Tfw she and dude #2 are raising my creampie child and I got off Scott free
>>
>>720886540
Sure interested.
>>
played with my first girlfriends much hotter little sister late at night while they were asleep

tried several times to get her to mess with me but she always refused. so I resorted to smelling and feeling her up in her sleep while I jerked off.
>>
>>720887203
I fuckin' applaud you sir.
>>
>>720886995
Well-played, Anon, well-played
>>
A lot of assholes here; maybe the supporters of the pussygrabbing Hitler 2.0...
>>
I once opened a door for a bitch.
>>
When I was 16 i fucked a 11yo girl, was consensual. I personally dont think it is violating/perverted, but im sure there are lots of people who disagree.
>>
>>720887203
Another

>be me
>get text from long time female "friend" (she's basically the one fucking bitch I couldn't get with in high school)
>"hey, I found a place with pretty decent rent, but I need a roommate."
>it's closer to my job and Cheaper so I agree to be her roommate
>try to get with her a few times, but she apparently went full lesbian since high school
>start to fucking despise her over time for little annoying shit she does
>start going full rapist/creep mode
>feel her up and finger her when she passes out drunk
>cum in her body wash
>setup hidden cameras in bathroom and her bedroom
>steal nudes off of her mobile devices
>one day she throws a party while I'm gone
>I work late so I come home to the aftermath
>trash everywhere, spilled drinks, my room is trashed, a few of my games are missing
>she's the only one left and she's throwing up in the bathroom
>half ass mumbles she's sorry about the mess and throws up again
>she lays on the cold tile floor to soothe her head, then decides to take a bath
>she shuts the door (unlocked) and gets in the tub
>I hear the water running for a few minutes, then it stops
>I look through a crack in the door and see her passed out in the fucking tub
>it'stime.jpeg
>I slowly open the door and watch for movement from her
>nothing
>I creep up, lift her hand, and let it drop
>she's out fucking cold
>over the next half hour I slowly position her over the edge of the tub on her knees
>I get naked and get in with her
>spit on my dick and start fingering her
>once I'm lubed up, I slide it in her pussy slowly
>I hatefuck her for about 10 minutes, then blow the biggest load of my life inside of her
>I pull out and it all slides out into the water
>I get out of the tub and leave her there
>after about 20 minutes I got hard again just thinking about what had just happened
>I sneak back in the bathroom and she's snoring loud as fuck in the same spot I left her

Cont'd
>>
>>720855925
Tied and blind folded my girlfriend in a public park at night and let her get fucked by three guys.
>>
>Be me, 17, apprentice to neighbor who was an electrician
>He has daughter, 16, already a slut
>She dated my younger brother for a year, cheated on him several times
>He broke up with her, she flipped out and hit herself in the face and goes to the cops, accusing him
>Brother is in jail
>She comes after me next, shows up at my house when parents are at work, always wants to smoke, drink, fuck around
>I turn her down over and over and over again, not worth the hassle
>She finds me on skype, I tell her I'm busy, please go away
>She floods my chat with titty pics
>Starts asking me questions about what I've done, how big my dick is, etc
>I can't help it, I start asking questions back
>"Whats the dirtiest thing you've ever done?"
>"Sometimes I let Gizmo (my chocolate lab) lick my pussy and fuck me... But only when I'm really really horny"
>I can't even respond at this point, its gone too far
>"I'm horny enough to do it right now, wanna see?"
>VideoChatRequest.mov
>Accept request, am greeted by stark naked girl with a dog's head between her legs
>She gets up and turns around, letting the dog mount her
>Dog fucks like a champ
>Use secret google voice number to text her father - "You don't want to know whats happening in your daughter's room right now"
>Continue watching live bestiality happening 5 houses away from me
>"Oh god I'm close, oh god I'm so close"
>Off camera, hear her father scream "WHAT THE FUCK!?"
>Girl turns head to see her father as she starts to cum
>"Daddddddyyyyy nooooooooooooooo"
>Most heartbreaking, gut-wrenching moan of despair I ever had, or ever will hear.
>Dog keeps going until father grabs it by the collar and harshly pulls it away
>The mutt's cock-knot tears the little bitch from ass to clit
>No, THATS the most gut-wrenching scream I'll ever hear
>Father panics, takes her to the hospital
>I'm still watching, wide-eyed and traumatized
>Visit brother in jail, tell him the story
>High five
>"NO TOUCHING!"
>>
>>720888346
>perform test to see if she's aware
>she's not
>fuckingYES.jpg
>get back in tub and spit on my dick
>I stick it back in her pussy
>it's super wet from my creampie earlier
>fuck her for a few minutes, then get brave
>pull out and push my dick into her asshole slowly
>she makes a weird noise, then goes back to snoring
>i decide to only stick it halfway in
>fuck her asshole for a few minutes, then cum again
>clean my dick off
>leave her where she is
>go clean my room, then sleep like a fucking baby

I ended up moving out a month later because of her dumbass. That bitch was a major cunt and deserved worse than she got. Tfw she didn't get pregnant and never found out about anything I did to her.
>>
>>720888547

I only hope in my deepest of heart that this was real.
>>
>>720861745

> new person after 7 years

you're a fucking douche. Take some respronsibility for you actions.
>>
Will this thread continue?
>>
>>720858891
this definitely happened
>>
>>720855925
I peed in a girl's mouth
Fucked a chick in the ass in the park, people saw
Fucked another chick in the ass in a parking lot, people didn't see
Punched a chick in the face while rapeplay at her request
Made an Asian ex blow me on command including around people and at a party
Fucked nearly every ex's best friend after we broke up
Some girl blew me on her front porch and then I Fucked her ass to mouth for an hour. She hated it
Made my gf of 1.5yrs dress up like a nurse so I could fuck the shit out of her and broke up with her in my arms a minute after cumming
Made a girl suck my dick on a sidewalk by some trash
Road head times a million
Specifically banged a chick with gonorrhea so I could transmit it to a cunt that cheated on me
Drunk Fucked a girl for two hours until she begged me to stop and nine months later she's got her fiancee raising a kid that's a mini-me
I dunno there's more I think
>>
>>720888743
Yes, its real. The dad found out it was me that texted him, I lost my apprenticeship. He gave the dog away, she was brainwashed in "sex addiction counseling" until she became a "born-again virgin", and is now married to some Mormon guy.

To this day, I still cum to the memory of "Dadddyyyy nooooooooo"
>>
>>720888806
>Probably not.
Other thread I was following just died and this one has been up for awhile.
>>
>>720888806
how the fuck should i know? i dont work here
>>
>>720856608

Still a little over dramatic. Get a new younger version.
>>
>>720856543

Someones watched way too much porn.
>>
>>720888866
that I can believe, I've done similar shit with girls who wanted to be be 'raped' somewhere like a park and then left naked and bruised to find their own way home.

if you want unrealistic shit, look no further than this: >>720888547
>>
>>720855925
peed in her mouth
>>
>>720857250

Best 6th birthday party ever!
>>
>>720855925
>>720889048
To add also to OP's question I've fucked a girl my first time behind an electric box
>Story?

>Be 15
>Have friend introduced to girl, she is little slutty
>OhShit.jpg
>Realize this and slowly work her confidence up
Cont?
>>
>>720889025
Oh forgot

Had a gf far away, started banging new chick, then banging new chick's best friend, then banged new chick's best friend's sister, then made out with their mom in front of the sisters drunkly
>>
File: IMG_5806.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5806.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>720865179
lel

https://youtu.be/NLikqiNiK7E
>>
>>720858375

This was a win? Really? Might as well teach her how to do a prostate exam on you without jerking you off. Faggot.
>>
>>720855925

I lika da buttse.cx
current gf:
>Pissed in her ass.
>Raped ass bloody/shitty

ex gf:
>Anally raped while passed out a couple times

rando:
>Abused a drunk indian, tried to get her to give me a blowjob for a ride. Would suck then stop. She was so drunk, as her people normally are.

Done for now, bed time.
>>
>>720886995
Lol I know this girl. I fucked her a bunch when she lived in PHX. Borderline AF. Used to blow so much coke and walk her on a leash. She was a filthy filthy whore. She'd beg for me to gag her and choke her. Literally beg. I whipped her ass bloody and put cable ties around her neck multiple times. Her pussy was blown out so I would fuck her ass all the time. She would ask me to closed fist hit her in the face and give her black eyes before job interviews. It was great. Fight club insane bullshit. She lives in Washington now and was just on the news for some duuuuumb shit. Also her mom is a nudist in Texas. Kimberly Klutinis/Carrasco/Fick. Bruno was her husband. Still get filthy fucking weird shit from her sometimes like polaroids or weird emails from random addys I know are her.
>>
>>720855925
Enabled my sister's addiction while using her for sex. Long story short, she hates me now that she's clean. Silver lining, neither of us will tell our family why such hate is between us. No, I will not go into detail.
>>
File: IMG_5743.jpg (63KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5743.jpg
63KB, 600x686px
>>720876552
this guy deserves his own thread
>>
>>720855925

I'm a rather ugly male who friendzoned a rather decent female.
Two times.
And we're both still virgin.
>>
>>720889484
Tory Burch loving motherfucker
>>
>>720889341
Holy shit, picture?
>>
I pissed on my sleeping girlfriend before jacking off onto her face and leaving her like that until she woke up.
>>
>>720889553
Tory Burch identifying gay faggot
>>
>>720855925

Pissed on a girl after she had just been gang banged by 20 teenagers. I was the first one to have her since I brought the booze.

The room smelled so bad though man
>>
>>720857123

This but I hadn't showered in a week.

She loved it after a while the smell must of been primal
>>
>>720889678
Like stale vodka and railed ass?
>>
>>72088>>720889565
youtu. be/ zZfU2SR1Ho8

Cannabis Kimberly lol or just Google Kimberly Klutinis Washington if you want to see her a few weeks back. Her guy is still getting cucked so fucking hard.

I'll dig into an old drive and post some DEPRAVED shit lol hang on.
>>
File: 1449983719200.jpg (91KB, 738x731px) Image search: [Google]
1449983719200.jpg
91KB, 738x731px
>>720855925
ITT: Tumblr collects ammunition for the sisterhood
>>
ms in psychology here, since college i have conditioned 6 girlfriends extensively. humans are ridiculously easy to mold and manipulate if you know what you're doing.

its a gross ethics violation but fuck it, if i train a girl who didn't care for facials to be absolutely and truly enamored with receiving them, no harm is being done and i've brought happiness to both of us.

oh, and if your girl likes golden showers because "my previous boyfriend got me into it", you're welcome.
>>
>>720889865
Oh, please do
>>
>be me
>be 17 (inb4 underage ban. This was years ago.)
>start dating super hot 16yo emo girl
>petite
>small tits (not quite B cup)
>nice ass
>braces
>freckles
>black hair
>cute as fuck
>we date for a couple of months
>fuck her every chance I get
>she loves giving head and playing with the cum
>towards the end of the second month I find out she's actually 13 because her older sister contacts me
>"she ran away and we can't find her. Is she with you?"
>coping with the realization that I've been using a 13yo as a cum dumpster for two months
>"no, but I can try to find her."
>sister tells me I'm not the first one she's lied to about her age and thanks me for helping
>I text the 13yo Bitch and play dumb
>"hey, [bitch] im bored. Do you wanna hang out? Maybe get some food?"
>"sure, anon. I'm out with my friends right now, but I'll meet you somewhere."
>tell her where to meet me
>call the cops and tell them everything (except for the cum dumpster part for obvious reasons)
>they tell me to meet her and they'll be waiting
>show up and wait for her
>she shows up with her "friends"
>two freshmen in a shitbox civic
>cop swoops in like a goddamn freedom eagle
>handcuffs Bitch
>freshmen start cussing cop
>second cop puts them in cuffs too
>we'resorrysir.gif
>cop asks me to follow them to the station to fill out a report
>agree and follow
>go into room by myself and start filling out the report
>cop comes in after a few minutes
>"[Bitch] confessed, anon so we don't need the report. You're free to leave.
>I leave and never hear from bitch again
>>
>>720889461
no detail needed, you made her fuck you for drug money obviously

the only questions are, what drug and did you also do it with her
>>
>>720890075
I didn't know B was gay. Makes sense tho he's a good looking dude. A was such a massive betacuck. She played his ass soo hard. Never fucked him and led him on. He bought my sushi so many times.
>>
Started drinking with 2 friends at my appartment. One wasn't used to drinking much and got wasted pretty quickly (8.5/10). Before they took off I told the other one to give her water knowing she was too lazy to get up to pour some from the fridge so she was going to give a drunkg girl water bottle i had with rivotril in it (I use it to sleep) and I went for a piss. When I came back she actually gave her about half a bottle, called her uber and told her I was going to take drunk girl home (she lived pretty close to my house) after I ate a snack. After she took off, I asked the drunk girl where her glass was, she then said she took some from the water bottle and I started "freaking out", telling her the side effects of the riv with alcohol was getting drunk people horny. I was taking her to her place when she placebo'd and started kissing me fiercely in the car. We arrived at her place and i fucked her there like my dick was about to fall off. Came around her mouth and kissed her until clean, once she passed out I put her clothes back on, cleaned her face a little and took off.

Next morning tell her she was so drunk she started kissing me and I refused, she believed it.
>>
>>720889194
>asking for permission to cont
just write your story newfag
>>
>>720855925
asked one to be my girlfriend
>>
>>720890190
Cocaine. I didn't do coke with her. I went and bought the coke myself and rewarded her with it after the sex. A few months into doing that, I dealt coke on the side to cover the cocaine expense of doing her more and more frequently.
>>
>>720890373
I'm actually OK with this
>>
>>720890373
Ever in ass?
>>
>>720889194
Eh, fuck it I'll just leave the rest of the story here. I got into thinking about her again

>Few days go by we talk etc all that shit
>Start dating
>Gets sexual with her (Talking/little bit of sexting.)
>Few days go by
>At this point I talked her into blowing me
(For detail we were in a youth group thing, it was indoors and fuck that place.)
>We leave for awhile going to the electrical box
>I grab her ass and play with her for a bit
>She's ready
>She gets on her knees and blows me till I finish in her mouth
>She swallows and first thing she says and I'll never fucking forget "You cummed like a squirt gun, anon."
>She blows me a couple of times eventually I talked her to take it in the ass
>Her ass was to tight to even force in w/o lube
>Tries to force in her ass again harder this time and slips in her pus
>FeelsGood.jpg
>She likes it
>I fuck her
>Realize I'm fucking her raw and about to bust
>Pulls out from her pus from fear of getting her prego
>bust nut in her face and stack to face fuck her
>Car starts to pull up from on-coming to us
>Lets go of her head
>She with cum on her face and my dick out both see the car
>Slow as fuck on a 5mph road
>Sees us
>I make her suck my dick again and to show that car her ass and pus.
>We break up after that
>Couple months ago I sent her the video of her sucking my dick
>Still haven't heard back from her.

She now has a kid its not mine thankfully. She's a blonde skinny girl with an alright ass nothing special but had decent tits about C-Cup. Has glasses now and her husband from what I heard is a shit show worse then I was. I'd still fuck her if I had the chance.

>>720890296
Not asking for permission, faggot. Don't want to waste my time if no one is interested.
>>
I didn't love her for a second, but her life was such a fucking complete shitstain on humanity (and she thought it was completely natural), i've been with her for 8 months, pushed her to get back to education, get a job, move out from her parents(and stop talking shit about them in the process), and start thinking before talking. Then when my job was done, i cut all contacts.

Ice cold filthy fucker, i am.
>>
>>720890563
She hates me for a reaason. The stuff I didn't do to her might be a bit shorter. I really abused her addiction.
>>
File: XwuCd.jpg (18KB, 250x265px) Image search: [Google]
XwuCd.jpg
18KB, 250x265px
>>720867547
fuck get that unclean asshole some charmin.
>>
>>720889872
explain
>>
>>720855925
I met a trap at a bar a few years ago. I thought the trap was a hot chick. Yep, the trap is that passible. I fucked him anyway. I let him move in as a roomie, regular sex is the only payment. Degrading part? I treat the trap just as a roomie who I fuck. I even fuck girls I take home while he is home, not shy about it in front of him. To be fair, I don't try to get laid as often because ease of access to orgasms from trap roomie. Poor guy really wants to be my girlfriend.
>>
>>720891192
Has he ever said anything like "what is a trap" or "I'm not a girl let me go?"
>>
>>720891466
He just calls himself a girl and keeps trying to tell me I'm better off committing to him. He does take care of my place really well, but I love pussy and variety. He can leave whenever he wants. Thing is, I think he might be some kind of masochist. He really sucks up when I have a girl. The girl never lasts long, always getting mad or creeped out by my having a "shemale' roomie that "is obviously in love with" me.
>>
File: 64968734.png (510KB, 537x600px) Image search: [Google]
64968734.png
510KB, 537x600px
I throat fucked a passed out girl until she puked in herself then raped her ass until she cried then stopped. Came in her pussy in the morning and she left without saying a word.

This is her
>>
>>720855925
Check these sick dubs kid, fuck the EU
>>
>>720891192
Pics please?
>>
Friend of me and my gf came over to stay for a week. She just broke up with her boyfriend. My gf knows I want to fuck this girl and is a bit paranoid about it but she does see this other girl as her closest friend so she is exited about having her over.
After 3 days me and the friend start fucking like animals every chance we get.
One night i was fucking my gf and she needed the bathroom, whent straight in to guestroom and quitely stuck my dick in friends throat. I could see she thought this was going to far and had guilt all over her face but she was horny ass fuck so I flipped her over and ramed my dick wet frome her saliva and my gf pussy up her ass and pounded away until I heard the flush frome the bathroom. I hurried back and waited for my gf and when she cane in I was so fucking horny I made her go down on me sitting on her knee's sucking her friends ass of my dick. She never let me cum on her face but feeling all woried and insecure about the friend made her want to impress me and let me shoot all over her face.
when she went to the bathroom again to clean up she bumped in to the friend with her face coverd in cum.
>>
>>720892662
i love it
wheres some pics anonkun
>>
we made this girl blow us at university
fmmmmmm with her went really well
some of you may remember her
>>
File: 20151213_031158.jpg (925KB, 2409x2727px) Image search: [Google]
20151213_031158.jpg
925KB, 2409x2727px
>>720889484
>>720889553
My only has nice shoes. And her slutty friends too, pic related.

Any more interest in guessing >>720873598 I have more pics and stories of all
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.