[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

I don't understand why people hate him so much. He obviously

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 22

File: 3.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
I don't understand why people hate him so much.

He obviously cares about America. He had wealth and power before he became a president. So what is wrong with him?

What is he doing wrong?

What would Hilary done better?

enlighten me.
>>
>>720828731

For me, it's not how he feels about America. It's how he feels about this thing I live on called Earth. His position on the environment is simply unacceptable. So in that respect, I see him as an enemy of every person on this planet.
>>
>>720828731

JEW MEDIA POISON. Ignore the media. They're choking on their matzo over Trump.
>>
>>720828912

So, would you rather have Hilary as the president? She wanted to start a war.
>>
>>720829586

Dude I dunno this shit is fucked and it's completely out of our control.
>>
>>720829586
>So, would you rather have Hilary as the president? She wanted to start a war.
I don't like Hillary at all, but as an European, I honestly say that Putin is a scary fucker and he needs to be controlled. Now.
>>
File: 1440160407108.gif (241KB, 200x193px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440160407108.gif
241KB, 200x193px
>>720829994

He definitely has people killed for speaking out against him.

But is it better to have a cucked lap dog like Trump?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
Reversing measures to stop climate change. Policies that wont work e.g The wall and the muslim ban.
Issues he doesn't care about like bringing back jobs to America (his ties and hats are made in China)
He said to a POW that he didn't like people who were captured.
Lies in every speech.
Pretends to be a Christian.
He was given all his money by his daddy.
He wasn't that successful if you look into it.
Ignores most facts.
Still thinks that torture works.
In conclusion he is just a bit of a fucking moron.
>>
>>720828731
They're literally only mad because they lost and years of coddling have not prepared them for the real world. You are looking at immature "adults" having a tantrum...
>>
>>720831551

You don't have a grip on things at all anon.

Do you even have a job or interact with people on a regular basis?
>>
>>720828731
No Muslim ban, just naming Muslim countries he doesn't do business with.

No Hillary in jail. This is what I wanted the most.

No repeal and replace, just repeal so far. Its only his second week so let's see.

No enhanced interigation.

No wall at Mexico's expense. Tarrifs will cause prices to raise in Mexico so the US will be paying for the wall and more for Mexican goods.

No draining the swamp. He put almost all lobbyists and carrier politicans like Tom price or Betsy devos. none of which even close to the best person for the job. That's also something he promised. Most of them want to destroy the department they work for.

No deporting all illegals, just the bad hombres now.

He has killed the TPP so there's at least that.

Anyone notice how he made money by signing an executive order for the pipelines he invested in those same comanies so he's using Executive Orders to benefit himself finantually
>>
>>720829586
This meme is so fucking tired. There was absolutely no fucking chance Russia would have went to war with us. Putin is not as stupid as Trump.
>>
File: 1485090884862.jpg (32KB, 960x684px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485090884862.jpg
32KB, 960x684px
>>720828912
He's not going to destroy the world in four, or eight years retard...
>>
>>720831663

#DumpTheTrump
>>
>>720829858
No, its not out of your control... talk to your friends and family, explain to them that Donald Trump is NOT the satan that the left propagandists make him out to be. Make them understand that there is a time for protest and a timevto come together as one.

The election is over, the anger and bitterness needs to end or you are looking at a civil war, and when that happens, Liberal forces will be ill prepared for the trials ahead...
>>
>>720829586
You mean the no fly zone trump made anyways?
>>
Because you're a racist.

Seriously though, aside from his hasty travel ban and being eccentric and insecure about his popularity, he's not the literal satan that people want him to be.
>>
>>720831776
DAMN STRAIGHT SELF PRESERVATION IS ALWAYS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WAR
>>
>>720831813

Do some reading on this. It will freak you the fuck out.
>>
>>720831776
We could have rolled in Syria and replaced Assad with a muppet and Putin would have been like, "Da...good move comrade..."
>>
>>720831813
HE COULD OR HE COULD GET RID OF CLIMATE CHANGE PREVENTIONS AND DOOM THE WORLD FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS DUMB CUNT
>>
>>720828731
Well if you paid attention and read the 1400 other threads that have been posted on the subject in the past couple of days, you would know.
>>
>>720831864
Cause only trumptards have guns dur dur durrrr. Kill yourself idiot.
>>
>>720828731
>What would Hilary done better?


Learned to type in proper English you dumb hick...
>>
>>720831977
No it won't because I'm not stupid...
>>
>>720828912
> America stops all greenhouse gas emissions
> All pollution is ceased
> Economy doesn't crumble because fantasy universe
> China continues to spill so much shit into the air they have to wear masks to go outside
> America's decision did nothing
>>
>>720832157
Russian is his first language, cut him some slack.
>>
>>720831864
kek

Liberal forces have already won one civil war.
>>
>>720832253
Except China will be on renewables far sooner than the US, fucktard.
>>
>>720832253
So we should add to that
>>
>>720832229

It seems stupid to refuse reading something, no matter if you have preconceived notions or not.
>>
>>720832012
11 years ago the tides would rise above Miami in 10 years.
>>
>>720832253
This!
>>
>>720832253

wew lad

read an article or two

oh yeah it's all fake news right?
>>
>>720832253
No retard it would make a difference how about America stops ruining this planet then we will move onto trying to fix China
>>
>>720832288
Indeed. How did the last war go for the racist south? Hmmm. Maybe this time we will exterminate them like we should have back then.
>>
>>720832403
Source?
>>
File: Vac3.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Vac3.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>720832157

OP forgets the word "have", crucifies him.

Your _ _ _ _ _ _ is showing.
>>
Anyone has the meme where whitehouse is destroyed and somethinge like "but her email..."?
>>
>>720832394
Who said I never did? Seems stupid to assume shit about someone who you don't even know..
>>
>>720828731
He's trying to start a trade war with Mexico so there's that
>>
>>720828731
>He obviously cares about America.
Wew, laddy.
>>
>>720832495
An Inconvenient Truth (2006)
>>
>>720832403
Ok so they were wrong about that bring me all the other facts on your side and i'll bring mine and then we will see who has more k?
>>
>>720828731
Look at his track record for businesses outside of hotels. He is going to run our nation into the ground, because he is a fucking idiotic manchild.
>>
>>720832522

I wouldn't say stupid, just misguided.

But whether or not you believe facts, they are true.
>>
>>720832503

cock?
>>
>>720832371
> China has the most renewable energy of any country on the planet
> Provides 20% of their energy needs
> Still have air pollution levels ten times worse than the worst US cities
>>
>>720828731
https://medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5#.9ywyhccst

"The theme of this morning’s news updates from Washington is additional clarity emerging, rather than meaningful changes in the field. But this clarity is enough to give us a sense of what we just saw happen, and why it happened the way it did.
I’ll separate what’s below into the raw news reports and analysis; you may also find these two pieces from yesterday (heavily referenced below) to be useful."

News Reports
(1) Priebus made two public statements today. One is that the ban on Muslims will no longer be applied to green card holders. Notably absent from his statement was anything about people with other types of visa (including long-term ones), or anything about the DHS’ power to unilaterally revoke green cards in bulk.
The other was that the omission of Jews from the statement for Holocaust Remembrance Day was deliberate and is not regretted.
A point of note here is that Priebus is the one making these statements, which is not normally the Chief of Staff’s job. I’ll come back to that below.
(2) Rudy Giuliani told Fox News that the intent of yesterday’s order was very much a ban on Muslims, described in those words, and he was among the people Trump asked how they could find a way to do this legally.
(3) CNN has a detailed story (heavily sourced) about the process by which this ban was created and announced. Notable in this is that the DHS’ lawyers objected to the order, specifically its exclusion of green card holders, as illegal, and also pressed for there to be a grace period so that people currently out of the country wouldn’t be stranded — and they were personally overruled by Bannon and Stephen Miller. Also notable is that career DHS staff, up to and including the head of Customs & Border Patrol, were kept entirely out of the loop until the order was signed.
>>
>>720832532

Yes, and the consumer pays. And a tariff is a tax on the people who are importing. So you're gonna pay the wall lads.
>>
>>720832814
Give it time retard. They are still decades behind us, yet passing us by quickly.
>>
>>720832670
So a YouTube video
>>
>>720832681
Does this not depend on where one gets facts from? Show me your "facts" That Trump is going to destroy the world for future generations in a max time of eight years faggot.
>>
>>720832909
Twice. Once for the wall and the other for the price increase to make up the difference
>>
>>720828731
You're beyond enlightenment but will find out for yourself soon enough.
>>
>>720832888

(4) The Guardian is reporting (heavily sourced) that the “mass resignations” of nearly all senior staff at the State Department on Thursday were not, in fact, resignations, but a purge ordered by the White House. As the diagram below (by Emily Roslin v Praze) shows, this leaves almost nobody in the entire senior staff of the State Department at this point.

As the Guardian points out, this has an important and likely not accidental effect: it leaves the State Department entirely unstaffed during these critical first weeks, when orders like the Muslim ban (which they would normally resist) are coming down.
The article points out another point worth highlighting: “In the past, the state department has been asked to set up early foreign contacts for an incoming administration. This time however it has been bypassed, and Trump’s immediate circle of Steve Bannon, Michael Flynn, son-in-law Jared Kushner and Reince Priebus are making their own calls.”
(5) On Inauguration Day, Trump apparently filed his candidacy for 2020. Beyond being unusual, this opens up the ability for him to start accepting “campaign contributions” right away. Given that a sizable fraction of the campaign funds from the previous cycle were paid directly to the Trump organization in exchange for building leases, etc., at inflated rates, you can assume that those campaign coffers are a mechanism by which US nationals can easily give cash bribes directly to Trump. Non-US nationals can, of course, continue to use Trump’s hotels and other businesses as a way to funnel money to him.
>>
>>720832888
>>720833058

(6) Finally, I want to highlight a story that many people haven’t noticed. On Wednesday, Reuters reported (in great detail) how 19.5% of Rosneft, Russia’s state oil company, has been sold to parties unknown. This was done through a dizzying array of shell companies, so that the most that can be said with certainty now is that the money “paying” for it was originally loaned out to the shell layers by VTB (the government’s official bank), even though it’s highly unclear who, if anyone, would be paying that loan back; and the recipients have been traced as far as some Cayman Islands shell companies.
Why is this interesting? Because the much-maligned Steele Dossier (the one with the golden showers in it) included the statement that Putin had offered Trump 19% of Rosneft if he became president and removed sanctions. The reason this is so interesting is that the dossier said this in July, and the sale didn’t happen until early December. And 19.5% sounds an awful lot like “19% plus a brokerage commission.”
Conclusive? No. But it raises some very interesting questions for journalists to investigate.
What does this all mean?
I see a few key patterns here. First, the decision to first block, and then allow, green card holders was meant to create chaos and pull out opposition; they never intended to hold it for too long. It wouldn’t surprise me if the goal is to create “resistance fatigue,” to get Americans to the point where they’re more likely to say “Oh, another protest? Don’t you guys ever stop?” relatively quickly.
>>
>>720828731
He's extremely egotistical, he's petty, he's selfish, and he thinks he's the smartest person in the room and disregards clear evidence that he is wrong ALL the time.
>>
Well its hard to say for sure but he has only been in office like 8 days and he jas already made some terrible laws
>>
Anyone who makes money off there own executive orders is a piece of shit
>>
>>720832888
>>720833058
>>720833177

However, the conspicuous absence of provisions preventing them from executing any of the “next steps” I outlined yesterday, such as bulk revocation of visas (including green cards) from nationals of various countries, and then pursuing them using mechanisms being set up for Latinos, highlights that this does not mean any sort of backing down on the part of the regime.
Note also the most frightening escalation last night was that the DHS made it fairly clear that they did not feel bound to obey any court orders. CBP continued to deny all access to counsel, detain people, and deport them in direct contravention to the court’s order, citing “upper management,” and the DHS made a formal (but confusing) statement that they would continue to follow the President’s orders. (See my updates from yesterday, and the various links there, for details) Significant in today’s updates is any lack of suggestion that the courts’ authority played a role in the decision.
That is to say, the administration is testing the extent to which the DHS (and other executive agencies) can act and ignore orders from the other branches of government. This is as serious as it can possibly get: all of the arguments about whether order X or Y is unconstitutional mean nothing if elements of the government are executing them and the courts are being ignored.
Yesterday was the trial balloon for a coup d’état against the United States. It gave them useful information.
>>
>>720832909
Yeah I'm saying that's a bad thing. Trump is trying to start a trade war with Mexico, and that's a fucking stupid idea
>>
>>720832888
>>720833058
>>720833177
>>720833376

A second major theme is watching the set of people involved. There appears to be a very tight “inner circle,” containing at least Trump, Bannon, Miller, Priebus, Kushner, and possibly Flynn, which is making all of the decisions. Other departments and appointees have been deliberately hobbled, with key orders announced to them only after the fact, staff gutted, and so on. Yesterday’s reorganization of the National Security Council mirrors this: Bannon and Priebus now have permanent seats on the Principals’ Committee; the Director of National Intelligence and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff have both been demoted to only attending meetings where they are told that their expertise is relevant; the Secretary of Energy and the US representative to the UN were kicked off the committee altogether (in defiance of the authorizing statute, incidentally).
I am reminded of Trump’s continued operation of a private personal security force, and his deep rift with the intelligence community. Last Sunday, Kellyanne Conway (likely another member of the inner circle) said that “It’s really time for [Trump] to put in his own security and intelligence community,” and this seems likely to be the case.
As per my analysis yesterday, Trump is likely to want his own intelligence service disjoint from existing ones and reporting directly to him; given the current staffing and roles of his inner circle, Bannon is the natural choice for them to report through. (Having neither a large existing staff, nor any Congressional or Constitutional restrictions on his role as most other Cabinet-level appointees do) Keith Schiller would continue to run the personal security force, which would take over an increasing fraction of the Secret Service’s job.
>>
>>720831101
>muslim ban
Its not a muslim ban
>chinese hats
He's a business man and he had them made cheap. His job is to make money.
>Lies in every speech
Generalizations. Hillary lied to the world multiple times during the debates.
>Pretends to be Christian
Don't know where that came from but declarative statements!
>Born rich
Someone's upset
>Not successful
Funny how he's still hailed at one of the biggest business tycoons.
You're just full of stupid liberal indoctrination and need to be water boarded until you cease your faggotry.
>>
>>720833570
Damn, you are informative
>>
>>720832888
>>720833058
>>720833177
>>720833376
>>720833570

Especially if combined with the DHS and the FBI, which appear to have remained loyal to the President throughout the recent transition, this creates the armature of a shadow government: intelligence and police services which are not accountable through any of the normal means, answerable only to the President.
(Note, incidentally, that the DHS already has police authority within 100 miles of any border of the US; since that includes coastlines, this area includes over 60% of Americans, and eleven entire states. They also have a standing force of over 45,000 officers, and just received authorization to hire 15,000 more on Wednesday.)
The third theme is money. Trump’s decision to keep all his businesses (not bothering with any blind trusts or the like), and his fairly open diversion of campaign funds, made it fairly clear from the beginning that he was seeing this as a way to become rich in the way that only dedicated kleptocrats can, and this week’s updates definitely tally with that. Kushner looks increasingly likely to be the money-man, acting as the liaison between piles of cash and the president.
This gives us a pretty good guess as to what the exit strategy is: become tremendously, and untraceably, rich, by looting any coffers that come within reach.
>>
>>720833003

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

It's a very simple search

I don't even have to provide obscure references. I just have to link you to NASA.
>>
>>720831663
You're a Libcuck pretending to be a pissed Republican and we all see through your autism.
>>
>>720829994
Putin needs to have free reign and get what he deserves, don't be a cuck.
>>
>>720832888
>>720833058
>>720833177
>>720833376
>>720833570
>>720833691

Combining all of these facts, we have a fairly clear picture in play.
Trump was, indeed, perfectly honest during the campaign; he intends to do everything he said, and more. This should not be reassuring to you.
The regime’s main organizational goal right now is to transfer all effective power to a tight inner circle, eliminating any possible checks from either the Federal bureaucracy, Congress, or the Courts. Departments are being reorganized or purged to effect this.
The inner circle is actively probing the means by which they can seize unchallenged power; yesterday’s moves should be read as the first part of that.
The aims of crushing various groups — Muslims, Latinos, the black and trans communities, academics, the press — are very much primary aims of the regime, and are likely to be acted on with much greater speed than was earlier suspected. The secondary aim of personal enrichment is also very much in play, and clever people will find ways to play these two goals off each other.
If you’re looking for estimates of what this means for the future, I’ll refer you back to yesterday’s post on what “things going wrong” can look like. Fair warning: I stuffed that post with pictures of cute animals for a reason.
>>
>>720833629
This was the worst response of all responses. Trump did call for a Muslim ban. Trumps was saying that he wants to bring manufacturing jobs back but won't do it himself. Who cares about Hillary. Trump made a mistake about 2nd Corinthians and called it two Corinthians
>>
>>720832672
45 years ago, rising CO2 levels were expected to cause significant cooling in 30 years.

18 years ago, global cooling would have a significant effect in 8 years.

17 years ago, the world would be so warm that snow would be a rare event in the UK in 20 years.
>>
>>720833771
I'm not pretending to be anything. but I'm glad you can't counter the argument
>>
>>720834020
Proof?
>>
>>720833931
It is NOT a muslim ban.
Also, if you're so blindly retarded how about I tell you that those very same countries on the ban list are from the 2013 Obama administration declaring those countries are subjects of concern.
>>
>>720833629
>not a muslim ban
It is a refugee ban
>He's a business man
He is now president
>Generalizations
Just because they both did it, doesn't make her more wrong. They're both shit.
>Don't know where that came from
True, it could be he assumed all republicans are christian.
>Someone's upset
Someone is upset
>hailed at one of the biggst business tycoons
I hail you as a gun toting, cousing fucking conservatard, but it doesn't mean you necessarily are one.
>water boarded
kek
>>
>>720834129
Yeah it's a terrorist ban that convenently left out Saudi Arabia even though they funded 911
>>
>>720834035
Its been a week retard.
He's only saved western civilization so far why don't you wait and see what he does next?
>>
>>720834234
You must of missed the part where I said he publicly said he's not going to follow through
>>
>>720828731
>I don't understand why people hate him so much.
They don't. Libfags are loud, small-minded, unpatriotic, immature, and loud. Did I mention loud?

>He obviously cares about America.
Perhaps the only President in a long time who obviously does and who took a pay cut just to be President.
>He had wealth and power before he became a president.
Clearly, and in fact more so (and complete in fact) than he has now.
>So what is wrong with him?
Nothing when placed against the context of the past trainwrecks of Presidents we have had. Citizens of the United States should be very thankful that you have someone like this. If you don't want him, we'd gladly take him over here in Deutchland.

>What is he doing wrong?
Ummm, nothing. He is doing what he said he was going to do, and doing it immediately. Can you honestly ask for more from any public official? Isn't it refreshing to have someone who actually does what they say they are going to do instead of provide excuses and shitloads of lip service? How novel: a President that actually does precisely what he said he is going to do. Contrast that with Obama's broken campaign promises, which exceeded that of nearly all other presidents combined, and tell me again how your new leader, Trump, is not uber refreshing.

>What would Hilary done better?
Lol. Not even a question. Hillary never did anything. Ever. Despite a 30 year political career, Trump did more in a week already than Hillary ever did. Further, Hillary is the Queen of breaking promises. So there's that.


You Ameritards are so infected with your liberal media that you don't even seem to get that the rest of us are so jelly that you have Trump and so impressed at what he has done out of the gate, that you are the envy of all the EU. We've had the muslim problem far longer than you, yet your Trump did in a week what we haven't been able to summon the balls for in over two decades now--and it is probably too late for us now. Brilliant!!!
>>
File: 1485617640435.png (533KB, 600x693px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485617640435.png
533KB, 600x693px
>>
>>720828731
He's a fucking fascist. He called our constitutional protections "sad." We've never had a president who so passionately hates America.
>>
>>720833707
>http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
I see nothing here that says climate change will be so bad after eight years of Trump's presidency that the earth will be doomed forever you fool...
>>
this guy gets it >>720834375
>>
>>720834229
Its Obama's list.
It costs the same amount to resettle 10k refugees in the US than it does to resettle 120k in the middle east.
This is best for both parties.
Anyone crying about this ban is a virtue signaling faggot and don't really care for what's actually best for these people.
>>
The majority of people who hate him aren't knowledgeable in the socio-political field. They are emotionally driven.
>>
>>720834375
>what's he doing wrong?
Oh you know, the private email server like Hillary had and the part where he makes money off his executive orders
>>
>>720828912
Kek

Or they're communists/globalists like this guy.
>>
He's a conservative business man making hard decisions...won't see real results till He's long gone!....as are the GOOD ONES!!!!!
>>
>>720834552
>retard confirmed
>>
>>720834470
Here's who made that ban list
Sponsor: Rep. Miller, Candice S. [R-MI-10] (Introduced 01/06/2015)
>>
>>720831663
>Anyone notice how he made money by signing an executive order for the pipelines he invested in those same comanies so he's using Executive Orders to benefit himself finantually
did anyone not consider this? It seemed pretty obvious to me.
>>
>>720834312
You actually didn't type that at all but okay.
Maybe you've been around multiple threads spouting the same autism and forgot.
>>
This >>720834375
x100
>>
>>720834375
Ausfag here.
Very jealous of America having Trump.

Too many fucking sand niggers in this country making it shit.
>>
>>720829994
Russia IS a soversion nation though...
>>
>>720834375
>took a pay cut to be president

You really think all of his business are just going to stop making money for four years? Get a fucking clue, you retard.
>>
>>720831776
No. You don't get it. Putin didn't want to.
>>
>>720828731
It's just liberal crybabies crying.
Their gonna cry about everything he does no matter what it is.
>>
>>720828731
I voted for trump just because I hate Clinton. One of their family almost got impeached before I could vote. The past three elections have all been shit. Not one candidate I've actually liked. Have had to vote purely on the basis I hate the other more. Lesser of two evil thing.

Now, OP, you can't be aware of trump and how he is and not, with a straight face, say he's a buffoon.

If the fact he was a television celebrity in which he "fired" people isn't enough, then maybe every lucid sentence that comes from his mouth would be enough? If that's not enough the fact he is NOTHING like the average person and is also now a politician. Does that do it for you yet?

A rich, trust fund baby that inherited millions. More like billions when you add in the companies he inhereted.

Here's a fact. If you think people who are in this 1% are anything like you, or will vote or act in ANY way that would benefit you, you are a fucking ignorant, or idiotic faggot that just doesn't get stuff. Another fact is that every single politician in the universe lies to people's faces on a daily basis. Whether it's some social policy they disagree with, but say they feel another way about it in an attempt to garner votes, it's all the same.

Seriously, though, how can you listen to anything trump says or does and tell me he's not a fucking clown? He's a spectacle that has no idea of government. Maybe that's a good thing though? Who knows. Either way he's an obnoxious cry baby. He reminds me more of a woman (past gf) than of a man. It's a sad sight.
>>
>>720834104

40-50 years ago:
http://www.populartechnology.net/2013/02/the-1970s-global-cooling-alarmism.html

18 years ago:
https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/fighting-fire-facts

17 years ago:
https://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/snowfalls-are-now-just-a-thing-of-the-past-the-independent.pdf
>>
>>720834628
https://www.google.com/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/timdaiss/2016/11/26/trump-owns-stake-in-hotly-disputed-3-8-billion-oil-pipeline-conflict-of-interest-looms/?client=ms-android-verizon
Pipeline
https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/316414-trump-voters-think-he-should-be-allowed-to-have-a-private-email%3Famp
Email server
You are a moron
>>
>>720834672
Doesn't change the fact that the Obama administration used the same list.
Obama also banned refugees in 2011 where was the butt hurt then?
Oh right he's on your team.
Also, where's the die hard anti-war niggers when Obama dropped 100k bombs/missiles in several middle eastern countries during his term?
Oh yeah he's your team :^)
>>
>>720834676
Nope that's me but still glad you can't counter. Now one has yet
>>
>>720828731
1. Acts like a 16yo mean-girl with a cellphone and a twitter account
2. Can't maintain any level of concentration, even on the most basic task levels.
3. Has (in his own words...look it up...) NEVER READ A BOOK....EVER....ANY TITLE...ANY GENRE...ANY TOPIC...EVER!
4. Is a complete monkey due to the above reasons.
>>
>>720834020
Snow is now a rare event in the U.K i've been living here for 34 years and it didn't snow for 6 years straight just got broken with a minor snowfall 3 weeks ago.

Arctic sea ice and glaciers are melting.

Sea levels rose 19cm between 1900 and 2000

Global flooding could triple by 2030

More greenhouse gases are in our atmosphere than any time in human history

Earth could warm by 6 degrees this century

The amount of carbon dioxide is higher than at any time in the last 800,000 years. And the Earth's average temperature is increasing at a concerning rate.

The current pace of global average temperature rise puts approximately 25 to 35 percent of plant and animal species at increased risk of extinction.
97% of Scientists agree that climate change is a threat to our planet.

ANY MORE?
>>
>>720834921
Yeah only difference was that was during a war
>>
>>720835045
No one needs to counter your argument because its just a list of shit that hasn't happened yet or might not happen.
Truth is not many people gave a shit about his rhetoric.
If you're butt hurt about these things then you're just a far right retard, or you're again a Liberal pretending to be upset and inciting Republican resentment.
No one buys your shit.
>>
>>720834375
God bless you.
>>
File: WHATUFKINGAY.gif (561KB, 320x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WHATUFKINGAY.gif
561KB, 320x200px
Debating climate change deniers.
>>
>>720835168
Oh right, because there isn't a war in Iraq and Syria right now is there?


(Facepalm.png)
>>
>>720835168
So ISIS claimed to be infiltrating through refugee camps of those countries and you think its good to keep the flood gates open?
This is no secret btw ISIS openly states this shit.
They aren't too bright.
This was the right call.
>>
>>720835386
How come it snowed this year? Checkmate atheist.
>>
>>720835314
Everything on that list is something trump has said publicly. Nice try
>>
>>720835438
Nope just drones
>>
>>720835570
No one actually cares.
Unless you're going home to a trailer.
>>
>>720835569
I JUST SAID THAT THERE WAS A LITTLE SNOW THIS YEAR FOR THE 1ST TIME IN 6 YEARS? YOU WANT ME TO DESTROY YOU AS A THEIST NOW?
>>
>>720835531
Do you know where a good proportion of Isis is? Saudi Arabia. No ban on them. Oil is more important than your safety
>>
>>720829586
>shillarys a corrupt liar!
>b-but she really was going to make a no-fly zone and start a war!
pick one.
>>
>>720834921
In 2011, Obama slowed down the entry of refugees from Iraq because of the Kentucky case.

It was during Congress declared war time.

Green carded individuals were allowed to enter the country.

The slowdown only effected one country and was a reaction.
>>
>>720835698
Only you have said that, other than that I've been told its a good list. Keep crying snowflake
>>
>>720831551
>only mad because libtears kek cry harder entitled millennials xD
this is what an immature adult looks like when it's legally allowed to vote in the US
>>
>>720835795
This is why we're becoming more independent with our own energy.
Stops the need for the Saudis and less influence on us.
We've found oil on American soil and now the Saudis are fucked.
Also, its not like the list cannot expand.
Why is it always black and white with you people?
>>
>>720831864
>civil war
>stop the hate
>liberals are fucked if you try to fuck with us
whew lad. you're the reason the civil war is fast approaching.
>>
>>720835910
I'ts not a Liberal.
You're just an idiot.
You're crying one week into his presidency...who the fuck is the snowflake here faggot?
>>
>>720835630
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Civil_War_(2014–present)
Your denial is insane, maybe its just ignorance.
>>
>>720832253
>can't stop it all so why even bother trying to stop it even a little bit?!
this is conservacuck logic.
>>
>>720835569
Holy shit, you're retarded.
>>
>>720828731
y'all seriously need to be looking into what Trump is doing with his exec orders.

look up the recent Rosneft transaction and the ties to the dead ex-KGB dude in Russia. look at qatar and saudi arabia, ask yourselves why saudi arabia wasn't banned. ask yourselves why they're even part of the UN, and why the US hasn't done shit about them, and our politicians (trump included, you cucks) have been taking their money.

shit is too heavy for you country plebs to understand.
>>
>>720834780
And then when non-liberals with legitimate complaints come along, fuckheads like you will just go "lollll fukn libcucks" and keep sucking Trump's dick rather than ever admitting that he's made a mistake.
>>
>>720835929
>black and white
>ISIL *claims* operatives are included in refugee swarm
>BAN ALL REFUGEES BECAUSE A FEW OF THEM COULD BE TERRORISTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how fucking ironic.
>>
>>720836094
You realize nothing will change unless its on a global scale.
If massive unchecked industrial powers like China don't step in line then there's no hope period.
This is fact and not conservative nonsense.
>>
He's basically setting up a totalitarian regime. We're becoming an axis power with Russia against most of the rest of the world.
>>
>>720835795
>a good portion
>in Saudi Arbia
Fucking, what?
>>
>>720836199
telling us to "ask ourselves" is what got us into this mess in the first place. ask a retard a question and you'll get a retarded answer.
>>
>>720836327
First of all its better for those people to be resettled into the middle east.
There ARE safe zones now.
If you look at the stats the men who have come to the US through this system are majorly unemployed and probably unhappy due to the vast differences in culture.
This is what you don't seem to understand.
Trumps ban is better for these people than letting them into the US because they will never succeed here and never be happy.
>>
>>720836368
>global scale
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_United_Nations_Climate_Change_Conference

China is checking itself, just like a bunch of countries are currently doing. DENYING something all those countries agrees in a problem is conservative nonsense.
"b-but cant fix it all singlehandedly so why contribute to a global effort kek" hilarious.
>>
File: triggered rambo.png (177KB, 396x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
triggered rambo.png
177KB, 396x400px
>>720828731

He's going to cost us way more money to get out of messes he's creating than we would have spent on "Democrat handouts" anyways.

Difference being the money will end up with the already rich fucks.
>>
The army of paid shills to quote "the army of nerd virgins" are back with way more funding. To put out anti trump BS and propaganda.......

http://politi.co/2jjP8M5
>>
>>720836368

China is leaving the US in the fucking dust as far as green energy initiatives go. read a fucking article sometime.

fucking conservatives, christ
>>
WHO HERE BELIEVES IN GOD? I WOULD LIKE TO DEBATE YOU.
>>
>>720828731
>Sparking second civil War
>Emulating Hitler

Sure is great again...
>>
>>720836036
At no point did I say anything bad about trump. If anything, i have him credit for the TPP. Everything else in that list is something he has publicly back pedaled on. So if you are upset about that, then you are crying just like a SJW would because it was not opinionated but factual
>>
>>720836699
You act like Trumps opinions or decisions can't change.
God damn you're fucking stupid man.
>>
>>720836561
>they will never succeed here and never be happy
They're US citizens with green cards, you fucking autist. They're legally allowed to live here and most of them HAVE lived here for years. We're LEGITIMATELY violating the constitutional rights of American citizens right now. This has nothing to do with "sending people back to where they came from". Some of them WERE BORN HERE.
>>
>>720836059
That was the Iraq war moron. It's over now
>>
>>720836875
You act like they HAVE before.
>god damn you're fucking naive man
>>
>>720834375
JIDF go home
>>
>>720833816
>we have a fairly clear picture in play
Yeah, that you're an idiot.
>>
>>720836484
Isis is in Saudi Arabia as well, but no ban there
>>
>>720836849
You made a list to shit post on /b/ expecting someone to counter argue you.
Go to reddit faggot.
>>
>>720836926
Americuck logic
>there is no repercussion to their actions
>whats done is done, power vacuums and terrorist backlash be damned
>>
>>720836997
CAUSE HE HAS A GOLF COURSE THERE
>>
>>720836912
Who said anything about sending them back?
Also, that's what temporary resettlement is.
You usually go back to your country where you're most comfortable in once the conflict is over.
>>
i love watching the left cry helplessly

nothing can stop Trump now
>>
>>720835146
>97% of Scientists agree
Kek. Yeah man.

Global climate change can't be proven until it happens.
>>
>>720837037
I have great arguements on 4Chan. Some people shit post. Others dont
>>
>>720836926
Your trolling. Or maybe really retarded, there is a war in Iraq right now. Not hard to understand.
>>
>>720837122
Oh is that now what qualifies as war?
>>
>>720836986
I mean another anon in this thread made a list of things Trump is turned around on.
So in fact there are things he's changed his mind on.
>god damn you should just fucking kill yourself anon
>>
>>720836997
Proof?
Not an attack, just actually curious if this can be backed up. I can't find anything stating Isis has control in Saudi.
>>
>>720837306
Dates: Mar 20, 2003 – Dec 18, 2011
It's over
>>
>>720837171
Nobody's going anywhere except into a "work camp."
Muslim lampshades will be 2017's must have item
>>
>>720837225
Well, seeing as how it has happened.
>>
>>720837423
https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-isis-al-qaeda-jihadists.amp.html?client=ms-android-verizon
>>
>>720837171
There is no armed conflict on US soil, faggot. They live here, and if they were born here they'll be the most comfortable here since this is where their fucking personal property is. They don't have anywhere to "go back to" because they'd be "going back" to America. Where they're fucking from.

How many ways do you need me to reword this, you dense faggot?
>>
>>720837306
There's a civil war going on.
Not the same as the Iraq war you stupid nigger.
>>
>>720834375
>If you don't want him, we'd gladly take him over here in Deutchland.
We have Höcke.
Heil Höcke also sounds better than Heil Trump.
>>
>>720837225
IT IS HAPPENING YOU FUCKING MORON!!!!!
THAT NUMBER IS ACCURATE LOOK IT UP READ A BOOK PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO HELP YOU INTELECT RETARD
>>
>>720828731
the problem is not much his actions, more like he's stupid asf
>>
>>720834375
Agreed
>>720834703
We Frenchfags would kill to have someone like Trump too.
Instead, we have spineless politicians only aiming at being re-elected and not pissing anyone off as opposed to actually doing something for the good of the country whether it is popular or not.
>>
>>720833629
Terrible response mate. Hats off for trying though!
>>
>>720837552
We'll be sending the refugees back that have come here for shelter in times of conflict.
The people that have been here for years...I don't even know how they fucking fall into this category.
We're talking about refugees you absolute fucking moron.
>>
>>720833793
russia needs to bombed
>>
>>720836912
>We're LEGITIMATELY violating the constitutional rights of American citizens right now.

That's not true. I think you're confused, anon.
>>
>>720837328
>i trust other anons on this tibetan sewing machine image sharing forum

>b-but heres a list someone else made of all the shit Trumps flip flopped on kek
>this is improving my stance whatsoever
god damn just stop talking. and be sure to sterilize yourself, because this autism will infect the gene pool. he hasn't changed his mind on anything. hes being taken to court for trying to do the things he said he'd do. there is a gigantic difference.
>>
>>720837435
>>720837561
Clearly i wasn't talking about that war. Pretending to miss understand me makes you look very stupid. Right now there is a civil war in Iraq and Syria, it makes sense to ban travel from these countries. Also its only for 90 days, a fact that seems to get lost for some reason.
>>
>>720837738
>mate
Europoor detected.
>>
>>720832670
>>720832934
eh? an inconvienent truth although false made al gore very famous and it was shown in American classrooms. I think it film won awards and shit fyi
>>
>>720837423
ISIS are salafists. Look who export (actually pay them!) salafist mosques and salafist preachers. Look at the most radical salafist mosques in Europe. Every single one is paid by Saudis.
>>
>>720837608
You don't get the point. That "fact" that 'x% of scientists agree' cant be proven because you don't know how many "scientists" there are, and you definitely can't say what they think.
>>
>>720837883
Other than a list of things he has changed his mind on to prove my point I don't know what other evidence I can give you.
You libcucks live in a fantasy world and you're pretty upset from what I can tell.
>>
>>720837782
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/29/politics/donald-trump-travel-ban-green-card-dual-citizens/

Here, let CNN reword it another way so it'll finally sink in. They're legally allowed to be here, and legally allowed to enter this country. And they're LEGALLY US CITIZENS.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_citizenship

Read more, shitpost breitbart buzzwords less. inb4 shitting all over the sources, like he actually posted any ITT instead of letting others do his dirty work and telling me to "scroll up for my rebuttal".
>>
>>720837545
That's an attack. Using this argument means we shouldn't let people from Paris in either.
I'm talking about armed militants like there are in Syria and whatnot.
>>
File: 1434592216644.jpg (330KB, 560x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434592216644.jpg
330KB, 560x560px
>>720834712
not him but . . .
>calling him a retard
>not realizing the "pay cut" Trump took is massive
>not realizing the President only makes $400k/year whereas Trump's salary in 2015 alone was $60M
>being this bad at numbers
>yet calling others retards
>>
>>720838062
NO BUT THAT'S WHY WE HAVE STUDIES?
>>
>>720838168
Dude, CNN.
I stopped reading.
You can't use CNN as a talking point sorry.
>>
>>720838082
>libcucks cry harder kek
>im mature enough to vote for the POTUS!
this wasn't voting for prom king, you fucking autist. grow up.
>>
>>720828731
>He had wealth and power before he became a president

You just said it yourself. He's a billionaire. If he really cared about the American people he could give all his money away so every man woman and child could have a million dollars each and even have enough left over to leave a million to himself.
>>
>>720838231
Turn off caps lock, nigger.
>>
File: 1448336244762.png (163KB, 241x230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448336244762.png
163KB, 241x230px
>>720838253
>sources?!
>stopped reading kek
how convenient for you.
>>
>>720829586
>war

what are you, some kind of pussy ass bitch
>>
>>720838168
lol CNN.
Found the campus libcuck
>>
>>720838062
STOP TRYING ON THIS SUBJECT DUDE YOU'VE ALREADY LOST LETS TALK ABOUT RELIGION.
>>
File: 1484223981386.png (201KB, 1500x1153px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484223981386.png
201KB, 1500x1153px
>>720838313
It's good though, 7/10
>>
>>720832476
Oh my, edgy
>>
>>720837225
The last three years were the warmest in at least 10,000 years. More than half of record high temperatures, record strong winds or record high sea levels happened since 2000. Several islands already vanished under the sea. What else do you want to happen?
>>
>>720838368
Its funny because you faggot liberals do the same with any factual information that isn't spoonfed from CNN.
And I'm not talking breitbart or alex jones or w/e else you dumb faggots use as an insult.
>>
Trump did nothing wrong.
>>
>>720837893
Yeah but that's 2 out of the 5
>>
>>720838340
Ok but instead of saying about how i wrote it talk about what i wrote. yh
>>
>>720838010
Your statement contradicts this

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/04/saudi-arabia-ground-troops-syria-fight-isis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Response_of_Saudi_Arabia_to_ISIL
>>
>>720834195
>Refugees of Iranian decent who aren't even born in Iran can't enter the country
>>
>>720837914
Al Gore isn't a scientist
>>
>>720838475
Keep believing what your liberal environmentalist professor says.
>>
>>720838200
Yeah they had Isis members as well, what's your point?
>>
>>720834913
he owns tons of shit
who's the moron?
go cherry pick more to make your point and make sure you point to exceptions and try to sell it like it's the rule, okay?
lrn2logic
>>
>>720838443
>post any source
>any fucking source whatsoever
>DIDNT READ KEK UR DUM CAMPUS LIBCUCK REEEEEE
you've literally done nothing but autistically screech about sources ITT. what a contribution you made here today, I'm sure it was exhausting. don't ask for a source if you never planned on taking it seriously in the first place. nice rebuttal dumbass.
>>
File: 1473980359478.gif (987KB, 348x323px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473980359478.gif
987KB, 348x323px
oh shit yo, wikipedia links flying, caps lock.. shits gettin real lmao
>>
>>720838228
people like that dont measure their income in annual salary, dipshit. He's an investor. Now he can simply invest in companies and attempt to spur growth with executive power to strengthen his investments. He's not taking a pay cut.
>>
>>720834393
You dumb nigger, the illegals are coming from Meso-American countries not Mexico itself. Get a clue, nigger.
>>
>>720828731
His protectionist policies will make his voters suffer more than anyone else.
>>
>>720838823
>Assuming you can accomplish something on /b/
kek
>>
>>720838750
OK so i should ignore the professors and listen to you?
>>
>>720837902
Ausfag actually.
>>
>>720838632
I don't actually care one way or another and I'm not debating you, you're just being obnoxious.
>>
>>720838623
No it's actually 7 countries and there is war in 4 of them. You probably shouldn't discuss poltics if you don't have the facts or any idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>720838570
>its funny because you red teams do the same as the blue teams with any "factual" breitbart/motherjones sources!
hilarious logic. its not "fact" just because you say so, precious triggered snowflake.
>>
>>720834375
Best post in this thread.
>>
>>720838823
You're going to screech like an autistic 7 year old all throughout Trumps presidency.
I'm just returning the favor.
>>
>>720838750
You believe in a god and i assume the Bible so im not sure i trust your mind over the professors and scientists sorry
>>
>>720838787
Alot of people say Saudi Arabia should have had a ban too or its unfair because they didn't get one, at the least. But they're not in a civil war.
As far as I've seen they are literally helping fight ISIS, so why should they be penalized for helping with a conflict alongside us?
>>
>>720839094
Only Liberals get triggered anon :^)
>>
>>720834393
http://www.snopes.com/mexico-guatemala-border/

do your research
>>
>>720838570
>>720838253
>>720837782
>>720838168
the hilarious parts probably where I linked a wikipedia page defining the term "dual citizenship in the rest of the post you refused to read.

legally US citizens, you fucking autist.
>>
The GOP has turned into something true conservatives cannot stand. All the legislation of morality that happens is fundamentally contradictive to conservative ideals. Where that comes in is the ties to the Church. When the church is removed, the GOP would be perfect and it would be a long time before they were defeated. And that dream is what Donald Trump is, the GOP minus all the god shit.
>>
>>720839182

because they literally sponsor islamic terrorists?

fucking retard.
>>
>>720828731

their all paid shills posting bullshit and lies
>>
Those who hate America and freedom hate him. Fuck the left. They want to kill people, let's start fucking killing them.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.", Thomas Jefferson.
>>
>>720839274
Sand niggers don't integrate.
Most refugees don't even know how to read their own language.
They are set up for failure and don't belong here.
>>
Trumps approval ratings are the same as Rotten Tomatoes rating for Mall Cop.

Donald Trump is Paul Blart.
>>
>>720839074
We are debating and don't just throw obnoxious at me when you are losing the debate. anyway how am i being obnoxious?
>>
>>720839359
I've posted sources showing the opposite. I'm open minded, post yours and change my mind.
>>
>>720838821
Appearently you don't know that's unconstitutional
>>
>>720839231
snopes is no authority on anything
>>
>>720832681
>stating heresay opinions on blogs or youtube
>facts
>>
>>720828731
I love him, he wants to put his people first, which is admirable. The media hates him, though, which is why they're making everything he does such a big deal.

And he is perfectly within his rights to place a temporary ban on immigration from some countries until ISIS is destroyed. And he's going to have a plan to destroy ISIS ready within a month.

The old administration was trying to use ISIS to overthrow the Syrian Govt, which is Russia's pet. Trump would be against that shit, and is just mopping up the mess caused by the last Govt before he adopts a non-interventionist stance.
>>
>>720839456
I don't remember Paul Blart saving western civilization.
Good on him though.
>>
>>720839086
Thanks for proving my point. It's about terrorism but they left out terrorist states because they have oil money
>>
>>720839371
Palmer Lackey set up a 10,000$ to explicitly troll for Trump and "create chaos".
>>
>>720839506
>>720838660
Here
>>
>>720838897
lol
>people like that dont measure their income in annual salary, dipshit
"he" is the dipshit
>Now he can simply invest in companies and
again, "he" is the dipshit

clue: the President can "invest" in nothing
literally nothing
>he can invest in . . .
"dipshit"

clue #2: the President takes a salary, hence anon's above post about a "pay cut" is precisely that compared to Trump's $60,000,000 previous salary

clue #3: "investing" is the opposite of salary and the opposite of "income"; investing is spending money on something else and putting it at risk; i think you mean dividends, but even then you don't make sense because the prez literally can't invest

clue #4: if he spends the next 8 years in office, as is likely, he'll probably only get $400,000 per year and that's it, so only $3,200,000, and then that's it as he'll be a retired president and not work anymore (plus, he'll be old). any way you slice it, trump took a massively huge pay cut to be president. period.

keep calling others "dipshit"

you sound real smart
>>
>>720839592
I see no evidence of your suggestion.
>>
File: 1459893369091.jpg (8KB, 196x178px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459893369091.jpg
8KB, 196x178px
>>720828731
I don't understand why people are still talking about it
>>
>>720839108
i too agree with this >>720834375
>>
>>720828731
>What would Hilary done better?
Hillary has nothing to do with it. The election is over. Trump is President. It's irrelevant if Hillary would have been better or worse.
>>
File: bernout.jpg (162KB, 1387x1382px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bernout.jpg
162KB, 1387x1382px
B...Bernie can still win this r..right?
>>
>>720833205
Pretty much this. I actually think the core of some of his ideas are good and worth while to look into, but the way he goes about it is just ass backwards and embarrassing.
>>
>>720839506

literally a 2 second google search bro

even fake news sites agree
>>
>>720839679
Both of those show Saudi vs Isis, not Saudi supporting them which is what Anon is saying without sourcing.
>>
>>720838660
Not really. Saudis created ISIS by exporting radicals (after all, it's better to export radicals than to keep them at home, isn't it?). They did not want it to be created, of course, but create it they did nevertheless. The same was with Al-Queda. Isn't it weird when most of the money and people behind 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia? Check out how Saudi Arabia was formed and who was al-Wahhab and what he taught
>>
>>720839767
Banning refugees is a good start at forcing the middle east to deal with their own problems.
Enlisting the king of Saudi Arabia and crowned prince Abu Dhabi to start dealing with the refugees.
>>
>>720839326
he had a fucking pastor say a prayer at the inauguration you bumblefuck. The only way the GOP can get votes is by invoking God in the first place. They won't ditch christianity.
>>
>>720839615
I haven't proven any point you had, because you didn't have any. That gotcha shit won't work on me. No shit they won't ban travel with oil states, this is poltics there is nothing to gain with fucking with the Saudis. Trump is only doing this bullshit 90 day ban (which won't do mucn if anything). So the Liberals cry about a Muslim ban, because they always blow things way out of proportion in an unhinged manner. Then Trumps conservative base think hes actually banned Muslims.

Basically its a smart political move, Trump is playing poltics and playing it well.
>>
>>720839521

it purely reports on facts

as in, if you walk out to the mexico/guatemala border, there is no fence. no wall.

you don't need to be an authority to point out a fact.
>>
File: 1485452533279.jpg (139KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485452533279.jpg
139KB, 1100x619px
>>720828731
>He obviously cares about America
KYS shill
>>
>>720840402
Wasn't the main reason for his vote that he won't be playing politics but would actually do something? I'm getting confused
>>
>>720839377
Always wondered if people with your attitude really know and understand what freedom is.
>>
>>720839584

>his people

You mean a subsection of people and not all Americans? Does not a good president make.
>>
>>720839074
You must be talking about the other Anonymous. I just wanted you to stop posting in all caps.
>>
>>720839780

congratulations on not being affected, but realize you're not the only person in the world

attitudes like this are cancer
>>
He's a russian puppet

tinyurl /jhees6l

Here's a compilation of his ties to Russian, oligarchs, Putin and his geopolitical agenda

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE PUTIN SHILLS WHETHER THEY KNOW IT OR NOT
>>
>>720840063
I found this

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35101612
>>
>>720839584
"The war will be over by Christmas"
"The war in Afghanistan will be over by the end of the year"

Anyone still belives these statements?
>>
>>720840118
Why do you think bin Laden made sure so many of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi? Precisely to drive this wedge between the Saudi government and the US.
>>
>>720840570
Yeah he's back tracking
>>
>>720839377

>those who hate nationalism

ftfy

you're not special because of where you're born. you become special if you do something great. which i doubt you have done if you're saying things like this on /b/.
>>
>>720839188
Trump is the fucking definition of a triggered cuck. That little bitch is so thin skinned it's embarrassing.
>>
>>720840570
He's a politician if he doesn't play poltics, politics will play him. All it is is power games, hes been playing them for years in the world of business. So he'll be real good at it in politics. Thw reason why not much got done under Obama is because he wasn't that strong on power games and got fucked around by corporate interests and his own party. Trump should be able to get some shit done maybe 60-85% of his platform.
>>
>>720840118
Yeah I did a crash course on the web, ultimately a 17th century regime is responsible for Isis the same way Christianity is for the KKK. I personally still dont think it's enough to "Punish" a country with a ban that is also helping fight.
>>
>>720836169
>not getting the joke
>>
>>720840984
Is this also the reason why most radical preachers in Europe (all that were identified behind radicalisation of European Muslims) were paid by Saidi funds? Why most of the most radical preachers in Pakistan got scholarship and studied in Saudi Arabia? ISIS and Al-Quaeda aren't even anything new. Ikhwan were very similar radical group created by Saudi money and very similarly attacked Saudis in the end.
>>
i hope you americunts start a civil war and end it ,,, so we dont have to! fuck all of you!
>>
>>720842014
America got u btfo... m8
>>
>>720831776
Yeah sure. Russia is the only country that isn't afraid to launch a nuke at anytime.
>>
File: hazcheeseburger.jpg (78KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hazcheeseburger.jpg
78KB, 768x1024px
>>720842014
come at me you slimy foreigner
>>
>>720841216
Holy speculation
>>
>>720841344
17th century? What crash course was that? The current Saudi Arabia was created in the 1930s with strong help of religious extremist. Al-Wahhab's teachings are moreover the state religion of Saudi Arabia. It would be like having KKK the state religion of the US. Yes, the Saudis royal family would like to get rid of them but most of Saudis are the royal family.
>>
>>720838685
i did not say that i just said it was not just a YouTube video
>>
>>720842482
That's not an argument.
>>
File: new yorker.jpg (95KB, 600x819px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
new yorker.jpg
95KB, 600x819px
>>720828731
>>
>>720828731
Trump is putting in place his new internet plan which will bar you from a ton of websites and water down your internet. http://traineddog.club
>>
>>720841344
By the way, of all the Muslim countries in the world, this is the only one where women are still not allowed to drive, even if they have foreign driving licence.
>>
>>720842644
What I read was the first Wahhabi state was established throughout the 18th Century. This is similar to America being established within the same century as majority being christians.
Because of Wahabi faith, extremist groups were created.
Because of Christian faith, extremist groups were created.
Though the KKK and westboro are just assholes now, they don't kill for their religion anymore.
>>
>>720842936
Yeah but 50 years ago, African Americans had to deal with the Jim Crow act just to vote in our country.
>>
>>720828912
>His position
What's his position when he doesn't have one, he's an actual thinking human you know unlike the zombies u love to watch that just feed u lies

U know how much land has been just bribed away and u probably still think it's reserved for wildlife. Ur fucking paranoid dude
>>
>>720842014
Every time I see the media ranting against trump and his supporters they always say Immigrants in the head line. Never ILLEGAL. Every time a governor harbors ILLEGAL law breakers and does it with tax dollars, the media always says immigrants to make it look like trump is evil and enforcing the law is not even part of the equation.

I seriously hope those in the media that are purposely trying to confuse people and start a shit storm against trump, get what is coming to them. I would love it, if the owners of the liberal media would get drug into the streets and strung up as an example of what happens to home grown terrorists. Take the fat useless morons that profit on the chaos that they create and bury a claw hammer right into their fucking skulls on TV using their own media outlets to broadcast that shit. That would be justice.
>>
>>720831101
Everything u just said is an opinion just realise that
>>
>>720828731
>wants to shut down research on global warming so he can make profit
>wants to make a huge waste on national resources a useles wall
>doesn't know about international politics
>kliterally illiterate
>doesn't listen to critics
>>
>>720843772
Yes, the US was similar but has (mostly) changed since. Saudis did not, yet. And most reform attempts (like allowing women to drive, which the royal family actually considered) are strongly opposed by the population. That's why they are more dangerous than those 7 banned countries together.
>>
>>720831977
I've read shit and i'm not convinced because I have a mind that can make conclusion on my own without using trust to assist my reasoning unlike urself
>>
File: 8083e55.png (21KB, 500x203px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8083e55.png
21KB, 500x203px
>>720829039
>JEW MEDIA

So this is fake too?
>>
>>720843970
Do you mean the illegal immigrants that were holding green cards or valid visa, often working and oaying taxes in the US for years? Good Trump finally put a stop to that.

In the meantime, illegals not paying any taxes were not affected in the slightest.
>>
File: golden.shower.webm (297KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
golden.shower.webm
297KB, 480x480px
>be trump
>at moscow ritz carlton
>presidential suite
>melania is in manhattan
>you're bored of watching tv
>try to fap but can't get it up
>call room service for champagne
>also have them send four pubescent escorts
>they make you lay on the bed fully clothed
>they're drinking champagne from the bottle
>ridiculing how badly your suit fits
>they climb onto the bed
>jumping like it's a trampoline
>dancing to shitty russian dubstep
>one of them steps on your crotch
>dick twitches
>they're each on their second bottle now
>russian girls can really hold their liquor
>you tell them obama slept in this very bed
>they talk about how much they hate him
>dick twitches again
>they want to defile the bed so it'll be destroyed
>you love it when a plan comes together
>they're pissing all over you and the bed
>it's soaking through your suit
>so warm
>a stream hits your face
>dick is titanium
>they notice your tiny bulge and mock it
>one of them has to shit
>squats over your lap and lets loose
>it's runny but there are big chunks
>smells fucking horrible
>you grab a chunk and taste it
>dick is diamonds
>beg them to let you fap
>they make you use the shit as lube
>furiously rubbing micropenis
>they take turns pissing in your face
>unintelligible moans emanate from your mouth
>OOOOAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHH
>they're laughing at you
>OOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAH
>HAOOOOOHAOOOOOOHAAAHGHHH
>they laugh even harder
>OOOOB-BAAHM-MMMAAAAAAH!!!!!
>cum buckets and eat it all
>Putin got it on tape
>he faps to it every night
>rigs the american election
>blackmails you into being president
>>
>>720844773
If they had grteen cards and or a valid visa then they were not illegal dumb ass. The illegals are the ones I am talking about. You from CNN, Yahoo?
>>
>>720845023
So why were these then denied entry by Trump's order while illegals are preparing to build two huge pipes?
>>
>>720828731
he just started to destroy alot relationships (with foreign countrys) for obvious reasons, believing he is doing the right thing. Thats because he is stupid and doesnt understand how relationships work.
Frankly this mess was obvious going to happen, and everyone with half a brain was hoping america gets it right.
sorry amerifags... you failed yet again. please kill yourself or give trump 8 years. same result.
>>
>>720845257
It's temporary until shit gets sorted. Common sense/. Immigrants are not being thrown out. If you think that then you are truly stupid.
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 22





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.